Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo por ti, tú por mí Part 32 THE LAST PART!

+8
Riikka
girl1035
Kyra - Angie
gabrielle
Heli
Laura
emilia
Mindex
12 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Yo por ti, tú por mí (cont. to The Magic of Lapland) Part 20

Post  Mindex Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Ok... I went crazy and wrote a continuation to the Lapland story and thought, maybe I should start posting it... should I? Suspect Dunno.... but gonna do it anyway What a Face Sooo.... the first part....is here Rolling Eyes
And btw, Marisa has written some of this 1st part. Actually this continuation was originally her idea, so big thanks to her!

Part 1

Marisa smiled herself. Another concert hall was sold out. D'Nash was doing great in Europe and the next conquer would be Japan. Her phone started to ring. She searched it from her bag and then answered. Soon she heard a familiar voice.
- Mi amor, how are you?
- Ony! I miss you so much!
- I miss you too...It's raining here in Germany.
They were chatting about 20 minutes and then Ony had to go.
Marisa hang up and then smiled to Ony's picture on her working table.
- Oh shit, it's four already! she cursed and took her jacket and ran downstairs. There it was parked already. She could have recognized that black sportcar also in her sleep. It's registration number was MAF, which came from the words Mikel Angie Forever.

It was last summer when Minna and Marisa's good friend and "sister" Angelika, or Angie like everyone called her, came to visit the girls to Spain. Everything happened very fast after she and Mikel met. They just were perfect for each others and felt the connection right away and also the others saw it. After three months dating they got married. Now their only problem was that they weren't lucky to have a baby. At first Angie wasn't really happy about the idea of a baby, but Mikel talked her to change her mind and after spending time with José, Angie had totally changed her mind and the baby was now all in all... but she didn't become pregnant. Both Angie and Mikel were already a bit desperate, but they were still young, so maybe one day...

Basty was still waiting for the right girl to his life. He had been in love with Minna, but little by little his love for her had turned to a deep friendship and he didn't dream of her anymore. She was Javi's wife and in Basty's opinion they were a perfect couple. More perfect than he and Minna could have ever been. He wasn't bitter, life was good now.

- Hi darlings! Sorry I'm late! Marisa said while getting into the car.
She went to sit next to Angie, who was the only one of them three that actually was brave enough to drive in Madrid.
- How's my godson? she asked and smiled to José who was sitting back with his mom, Minna. It was Friday and they always went to this little cafe near Plaza Mayor and exchanged the last week's news. José was almost always with them, but it was ok, because he was a little gentleman as they called him. He was a little copy of Javi, but had blue eyes.
- Ony just called me, they are in Germany...
- Mikel called me last night, he couldn't sleep, cuz he just waits the holiday so badly! Angie laughed.
- Javi called also this morning, he misses José a lot and the boy is asking all the time when he'll see his dad again, Minna told to the girls while Angie was parking the car.

Ony was heading back to his room when somebody shouted him. He turned around and saw Carmen, the other one of their dancers.
- Ony, can you help me...
- Sure, Ony said and followed the girl to her room and the door closed.

Last edited by Mindex on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Yo por ti, tú por mí Part 32 THE LAST PART!

Post  emilia Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:49 pm

soooo great first part Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:52 pm

Really great part 1 Smile More Wink
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Finally this is here! cheers
Grrreat!
Can't wait for the next part... Wink
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Yo por ti, tú por mí (continuation to The Magic of Lapla

Post  gabrielle Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Sounds interesting Smile Whats next ? Shocked Moooore Smile Wink
gabrielle
gabrielle

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:03 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaay MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen
Have you finished it already, hon? Wink
And as you know already, me likey a alot Wink Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:16 pm

This sounds bery good. Very Happy
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:20 pm

Thanks, girls! Smile Yes, Angie, I've finished it, I wouldn't post it otherwise... What a Face
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Maybe you'll get another part... cause I might have to leave tomorrow or on Wednesday... so... you can't get new parts then...

Part 2

Javi was sitting on his bed. Still five days to go and then the last concert in Helsinki. And then the summer holiday and he could spend time with Minna and José again. How he misses his wife and son!!! They have rented several cottages for all of them; Javi, Minna, José, Ony, Marisa, Mikel, Angie, Basty and Carmen was coming too, even though Javi had said to Ony it wouldn't be wise, but Ony was stubborn. Yes, of course she was their friend, but Javi had noticed that Carmen could be interested in Ony and it was more than just a friendship.
Javi decided to go to chat with Basty for a while and headed out of his room. He had just knocked on Basty's door when he saw that Ony came from Carmen's room. Javi was staring at him.
- Oh, hi! Ony noticed him and smiled.
- What the hell are you doing? Javi asked firmly.
- What do you mean?
- Well... aren't you forgetting something? Javi asked and looked angry.
Basty opened his door.
- What's going on? he asked.
Ony looked at Javi.
- Like what?
- That you're married! Javi almost yelled.
For him the sanctity of marriage was everything and he didn't want to see how Ony was ruining his marriage and especially when both of them were good friends of his.
- You are wrong! Ony got angry, - Just take care of your own business! You don't know anything!
- You think she will like this? Javi asked.
- Are you going to tell? Like what? Ony looked annoyed.
- Like you were in her room..., Javi was annoyed as well, - You know she is jealous...
- There's nothing to tell! Nothing happened! Ony almost lost his temper.
- Oh yea? Javi was suspicious.
- Yea... I just helped her with selecting clothes for tomorrow, Ony said innocently.
Basty bursted into laugh.
- What? Ony looked at him.
- You believed it? Basty tried not to laugh.
- Yea... why not?..., he asked and looked both Basty and Javi, - I shouldn't?
- Ony, my friend..., Basty smiled and put his hand to Ony's shoulder, - Listen... that was only a trick to get you into her room.
- She is not interested in me...., Ony tried to defend himself.
- She surely is, Javi said and stepped into Basty's room.
- Basty, I need to talk to you...
Ony stayed in the corridoor and was confused. Carmen likes me? Can't be... but on the other hand... She is beautiful and always nice to me... but Marisa....
A wide smile spread to Ony's face. He missed Marisa a lot. Hopefully Javi won't say anything to her about Carmen, because there's nothing to tell, he thought and went to his room.

The next day was busy. Interviews, meeting all kind of people, also fans, writing autographs, photo sessions etc. and in the evening a concert. From Munich they would fly to London, have a concert there and from there to Helsinki. TVE was following D'Nash and filming a lot of material of them. They showed the concert from Munich live on TVE and Marisa was also watching it. She was a bit worried when she noticed all the boys were a bit thinner than before. Touring was hard and they had to work a lot, but they all seemed to be so happy on the stage. They all were living on their big dream.
The concert came to an end and the camera followed them to backstage and they were interviewed for TVE. Mikel and Basty spoke first, Javi was drying his hair with a towel next to them and then Marisa noticed Ony. He was a bith further behind the other boys and Carmen was hugging him! Ony was laughing and hugging back. Then Ony was giving a kiss to her cheek, but Carmen was faster and she moved her head so that the kiss came to her lips, not to her cheek.
- DAMN! Marisa yelled, - That bitch! And Ony! He is doing it again! she grabbed on her phone and called to Ony right away, but he didn't have his phone with him now.
- Shit! Marisa said furiously and shut the TV off.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Ony... Evil or Very Mad
Grrreat part again! Thumbs Up
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Ouch. Ony got caught. Bad boy.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:17 pm

Ony is really Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Need More Smile Wink
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Ony Evil or Very Mad
so great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:22 am

Ouh.. Ony Ony Ony.. Evil or Very Mad
I'm waiting more!
I'm glad you decided write continuation!
Riikka
Riikka

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:01 am

blonde blonde blonde.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:17 am

Riikka wrote:Ouh.. Ony Ony Ony.. Evil or Very Mad
I'm waiting more!
I'm glad you decided write continuation!

So am I! Wink It was fun to write... What a Face
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 am

Part 3

Marisa decided to call Minna. She was already asleep and mumbled something on the phone when she answered to it.
- Sorry, sis, were you sleeping already?
- Yea... what's up? José is sometimes difficult to get in bed. I'm exhausted.... , Minna was mumbling and hoping Marisa would say her things quickly.
- Sorry I woke you up, but you'll never believe what I just saw! Marisa said and told the whole thing to Minna.
- It's probably nothing... they were just happy about the good concert..., Minna tried to comfort her friend after hearing the whole story.
- No! Carmen did it on purpose and Ony is too weak, I know it!
- Well, save your lecture on Ony then...
- Sorry..., Marisa said after realising she had almost yelled at Minna, - but I just had to tell someone, before I go nuts!
- I know. Try to calm down. He'll call you, when he has time, Minna said and she seemed to be so tired that Marisa said good night to her and started waiting for Ony's call.

Two hours later Ony finally called.
- Hi, dear! I missed you, he said.
- So I saw..., Marisa said coldly.
- What's wrong? Ony sounded scared.
- I saw what you did! she yelled.
- Dear...? What are you talking about?
- Just stop playing stupid! I saw you kissed Carmen!! she was still yelling, - The whole Spain saw it!!
- Oh, THAT! It was just an accident. I meant to give a kiss to her cheek only, Ony explained.
- Why?
- Because the concert was great and she danced really well.
- Yea, right..., Marisa was annoyed.
- You don't believe? Ony asked.
- NO! I don't believe it, you gigolo! I saw how you looked at her, how you hugged her! It was everything else than innocent!
- Marisa... please... don't yell at me, Ony sounded offended.
- Fine! Then go to her! F**k her! 'Cause that's what you really want, don't you? Just do it, what are you waiting for! she yelled again to him and hung up.
She started crying and she couldn't stop it for a long time.

- Damn! Ony cursed and tried to call her again, but she had closed the phone. He sent a SMS to her: "Marisa, I'm sorry, but nothing happened. You saw wrong. I really don't want her. I love only you." He was hoping she would receive it soon. Shame, that the great day had to end like this... to a fight with his wife. Ony decided to go to bed and try to sleep.

London. Mikel enjoyed being in the U.K. again. He had promised to meet a friend who he met during his studyings there and now he just couldn't wait for the meeting. It has been a long time... In the evening they all would go to a night club and relax a bit before tomorrow's concert. Carmen was following Ony most of the time and once Javi almost said to her that shouldn't it be wiser to stay a bit further from a married man, but kept his mouth closed. He was wondering how Ony could let all this happen. Didn't he care about Marisa anymore? Or was he in love with Carmen?
In the night club Ony was drunk and laughing a lot with Carmen. Javi was annoyed and in the men's room he warned Ony. He should stop the things he was doing with Carmen, before it went too far. But Ony just laughed.
- Javi, relax! What's wrong with you? Can't you have a little fun?
- Fun? Is making Marisa jealous fun? Javi yelled.
- She's not jealous..., Ony said, but got serious. He was a bit too drunk.
- I know she is.
- But you don't have to tell her.
- Ony... You're my friend. Marisa is my friend. I don't want to see you fighting or divorcing, Javi said calmly.
- Well, for us the divorce would be easy. We have no kids! he said and laughed then.
Javi almost hit him.
- Ony! You don't mean that!
- Sure the hell I mean!
- Do you want to divorce then? Javi asked.
- No..., Ony said and looked sad, - I wish we had a baby... but Marisa is a career woman. She wants to work and work and work... she needs me only for one thing... and... and... I wonder if we will ever try to have a baby..., Ony mumbled and Javi was surprised. He didn't expect Ony to confess this kind of things... well, at least not today.
- Have you talked about it then? Javi got curious.
- Yes, but she always says "later, honey"...
- She wants to wait, what's wrong with that? We have D'Nash, besides... Would you have time for a family life?
- But you and Minna have a baby as well and it seems to go just fine.
- Well, it's not so easy always... I miss them so much when we're touring, Javi said.
Both had now forgotten Carmen, but when they went back to the others, Carmen appeared right away next to Ony and pulled him to the dance floor.
- Onyy! Now we're going to have fun and dance like never before, she laughed.
Ony laughed and accepted it. He had always liked dancing and he saw nothing wrong with it.
Javi looked at them and shook his head. He'll never learn, he thought and went to Mikel and Basty.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:37 am

Naf... Rolling Eyes
Ony isn't acting so wisely...
But grrreat part! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:34 pm

I thought "Ony, you hell ass, what the heck are you thinking?" when I read those parts Rolling Eyes
But you know I loved it aaaaaall Razz
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Ony is really blond. Rolling Eyes
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:26 pm

ONYYYYYYYYYY Mad
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Smile Ok... here's a new part.... Rolling Eyes

Part 4

Few hours later Mikel, Javi and Basty were walking back to their hotel rooms. They were in the corridoor and said good night to each others. Mikel and Basty just closed their doors, but Javi was just going to his room when he heard someone coming. He looked back on the corridoor from his door. Then he saw them. Ony and Carmen. They were walking hands around each others and talking and laughing all the time. Carmen stopped behind her door and looked at Ony. Then she suddenly kissed him passionately. Javi was staring at them his mouth open. Neither of them didn't see that Javi was looking at them. It was a long kiss and after it Carmen opened her door and pulled Ony inside.
What a marionette he is! Javi thought angrily and closed his door.

Javi couldn't sleep. He decided to call Minna, though it was late and she was sleeping.
Minna replied after the phone has rang for a long time.
- Javi? a sleepy voice replied.
- Yes, honey.... I'm sorry I woke you up, Javi said, - I just needed to hear your voice.
- It's ok. I'm getting used to this, Minna laughed.
- What do you mean?
- Marisa called the other night... well, it was evening actually, but I fell asleep early, because of José.
- What did he do then?
- Nothing... just didn't want to sleep... but you wanted to talk about something?
- Actually yes... about Ony.
- Ony? Minna was surprised.
Then Javi told everything about Ony and Carmen and added if it was wise to tell Marisa.
- It's not wise, but she has the right to know. I mean... what if Ony doesn't tell her and...
- I know... but I don't want her to be jealous and angry, because that's what she is going to be, Javi replied.
- Well, if that happened to me, I'd like to know, Minna said, - I think you should tell Marisa.
- I thought maybe you could tell..., Javi said.
He was afraid to tell Marisa. Maybe she would yell at him.
- No, you must tell, 'cause you saw the whole thing. Tell her that I told you to tell.
- Ok... now?
- No, wait 'til the morning.
- Ok, I'll call her then. Thanks... I don't know what to do without you, Javi laughed.
- Neither do I, Minna laughed as well, - But now I need to sleep. You should too.
- Yea, now I really can sleep. Te quiero, mi amor...
- Te quiero... besos...

Marisa was surprised when she saw that Javi was calling her.
- Hola, Javi! Que tal?
- Hola, Marisa! I'm ok, but I have something to tell you. Minna told me to tell. It's about... Ony..., Javi tried to be careful, but Marisa got scared already.
- What? What is it? It's Carmen, isn't it?
- Ah... erm... well... let me tell you the whole thing..., Javi said and started telling what he had seen and what Ony had said. When he finished the line was quiet.
- Marisa? Javi was worried.
- Yes... I'm here, she replied quietly and Javi realised she was crying.
- I shouldn't have told...
- No, it's good that you told! I appreciate this a lot, but... I just knew they had something going on...
Marisa told what she had seen on TV and how innocent Ony had sounded on the phone after it.
- The bloody bastard is lieing to me! she yelled.
- We don't know it for sure. I think you two should talk about it seriously.
- He says there's nothing wrong! That I'm only jealous and imagining things!
- Then I tell him that he must take you more seriously.
- Thanks... but I'm not sure if it helps. Maybe I'll fly to London..
- Marisa... can't it wait until Helsinki? I mean... we have lots of work here now and if you and Ony have a fight....
- Yes, you're right. I'll wait 'til Helsinki. D'Nash comes first now... but we already had a fight on the phone, so...
- I understand... I don't know why he is like that. Or maybe it's Carmen who affects him on that way. I mean he's never been like that before.... and that he invited Carmen to the cottages...
- WHAT?
- Erh... you didn't know? Javi got scared.
- NO! When did he do that? Marisa yelled.
- Ages ago... I thought he told you! At least he said to me that it's ok with you.
- Shit... now I remember... I said when we were planning that cottage thing that maybe Anita and Carmen could come as well, but I didn't mean HE should invite only Carmen!
- Well, I don't have anything against Anita, but Carmen is really after Ony.
- She is NOT coming! You must tell him that the invitation is cancelled! Tell that one of the cottages is cancelled... we didn't get it, so there's no room for her.
- Ok... I'll do it. Try to calm down. Maybe we don't really know how the things are..., Javi tried to comfort Marisa, but he knew it didn't help at all.
- I try. Thanks for telling me, Javi.
- I'm sorry... but I felt so bad... I had to tell. You have the right to know.
- Minna is a lucky bastard when she found you! Marisa laughed.
- I take that as a compliment, Javi laughed too.
- See you in Helsinki! Marisa said.
- Yea! See you! Javi replied.

Angie was packing her things for the vacation in Finland when her phone rang. She took the phone and smiled after seeing who the caller was.
- Mikeel!! she replied smiling.
- Angie, my darling! Mikel laughed, - How are you?
- Just fine! I'm packing at the moment.
- Great! I just can't wait to see you and spend the whole vacation with you! Mikel said and sounded like he was missing his wife a lot.
- Me neither. How are things in London? Angie asked.
- Great! I met my old friend last night! He hadn't changed at all! And we had so much to talk about! We had so much fun. Basty and Javi were there too, Mikel explained.
- And Ony? Angie asked.
- He... ah.. well... he danced for the whole night, Mikel said carefully.
He didn't want to tell about Carmen. Angie had recently said that Carmen is a thread to Ony and Marisa's marriage and Mikel had said it was nonsense, but last night Mikel had seen with his own eyes that something was wrong.
- Danced?
- Yea... well... you know how he loves dancing, Mikel laughed, but didn't convinced Angie.
- With Carmen? Angie asked.
The line was silent for a while.
- Mikel?
- Yes, with her..., Mikel confessed quietly.
- I told you!!! You didn't believe, but I was right! Angie exclaimed.
- Yes... he is stupid.
- Poor Marisa... she loves him so much and then he is such an asshole, Angie felt sorry for her friend.
- Yea..., Mikel sounded sad as well, - Umm... have you made the test? he asked then.
- Aa... well... yes..., Angie replied.
- And?
- Negative.
- Oh..., Mikel sounded disappointed, - Well, next time then.
- I don't think we'll never be that lucky, Angie said and Mikel heard that she would cry soon.
- Darling, I'm sure we will be lucky... and there are treatments for that. Don't worry, we WILL have a baby someday. I wish I could be there with you now, Mikel said and was worried about Angie.
- Don't worry, I'll be fine... and soon we'll meet again. I better continue packing. I still have lots of things to do and the girls and José will come in the afternoon and we'll go shopping, Angie sounded better.
- Sounds great! Mikel was delighted, - See you soon, darling! I miss you a lot!
- I miss you too, Angie replied and felt she couldn't wait to see Mikel again.
- TQ, Mikel laughed.
- TQ, Angie replied and laughed as well.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:37 pm

WTF ONYYYYYYYYY Mad
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Stupid Ony. Mad But Javi is so sweet and caring. Love struck
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Ony is not nice guy at all Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
but soooo great two parts Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum