Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

Post  Prisca on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:27 am

ohhhhh it was so cute and nice from mikel Razz Razz Razz
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Sweet, sweet, sweet Very Happy
More soon??
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:48 pm

I feel serious BLONDE.. I forgot a part Shocked So here's part 18, it should have been posted where it should be Laughing : between part 17 and 19 xD

Capítulo 18

He walked backstage. The others were waiting for him. ‘Now you tell em what the hell happened yesterday. Your eye is blue and you look terrible.’ Javi looked worried at his friend. Mikel sighed. ‘I wanna know too… Ans called me when we were in the air yesterday. Maria wanted to talk with me.. She told me that my sis had been crying…She had mascara under her eyes and they were red.’ Mikel rubbed over his forehead. ‘Stop asking me questions, okay?’ he sat down and opened a bottle of water. He sipped of it and began to talk. ‘She needed a friend to comfort her, so I did.. Her boyfriend just broke up with her and her dad’s ill..’ ‘Who Mikel?’ Ony asked him. ‘Simone.. She’s a colleague from work.. We are only friends! I didn’t tried to kiss her or anything else! I swe-..’ he couldn’t finish his sentence coz his phone rang. ‘Maria! I’m so, so happy that you call me.. please, let me explain.. She isn’t my girl, you are.. She’s my colleague and I only comforted her, really! You are.. You are the only one.. one for me.. I’m so sorry darling.. so sorry..’ He began to cry. ‘But I under-.. Understand if you never wanna see me again..’ He looked up at his friends. Tears were rolling over his cheeks. ‘Like I said in the song, I know it will take time to forgive me but please.. really? Te quiero, te quiero mucho.. Yes.. No.. Over two months. You have no idea how much I miss you.. Besos calientes.. I can’t go earlier.. If I could, I would do it.. I would give everything to see you right now.. I’m sorry guappa, but I have to go now.. I love you very much. Ciao!’ and he hung up. He wiped his tears away. ‘She forgave me! She just..! And I..! It’s..! You have no idea how happy I am right now!’ He sprang up and gave his friends a hug. ‘Good to hear! Can we continue the concert loverboy?’ Ony smiled. Mikel hit him against the back of his head. ‘Let’s do it!’ And they walked back onto the stage. Mikel sent a quick air kiss and a wink into the camera. Basty took the microphone. ‘And our next song is…: SEXY!’ the music began and the guys lost control of their bodies and just danced.

Angels descending, bring from above,
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:14 pm

so this is part 18 Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Finally part 18 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
‘And our next song is…: SEXY!’ the music began and the guys lost control of their bodies and just danced. Drooling smiley Drooling smiley Drooling smiley Drooling smiley
Amazing part Smile Smile Smile Smile

Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:00 pm

What..? Did you post part 17 and then part 19?? Laughing I didn't notice that xD
Anyway, great part!! Very Happy
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:05 pm

Capítulo 20

Simone and I became good friends. She was a sweet girl with a lot of energy. After three weeks I found a house near the beach and also near Ana. It wasn’t big nor fancy. It was a cute and small house, build of white stones. It had a small backyard and a balcony at the master bedroom. My favorite flowers grew in the garden: Roses. White, red, yellow, pink: Almost every color. Also some herbs grew in it. I found work in Cádiz. I worked for the SVU and although it didn’t looked like Crime Scene Investigator, I liked ik a lot.

We were having dinner with the whole family at my place. So Ans and Mikel were also sitting around the table. I made dinner, together with Ana. We were chatting and having fun when suddenly Ans dropped her fork. Her hand went to her belly. ‘Everything okay darling?’ Basty asked her. ‘Yes, yes.. Ahh! I think our baby wants to say hello.. It’s time..’ ‘WHAT?! Now?!’ Basty panicked. ‘I’ll drive.. A: Because Basty drank two beers and B: Coz you’re with the motor, right?’ Basty nodded. I got up and grabbed my car keys. We walked outside and got into the car. I had bought a new one because I had to leave my Mercedes behind. Now I had an Audi Q5. As fast as the speed limit let me I drove to the hospital. Quick we got out of the car and brought Ans inside. It was good that Ana, Mikel and I were with Ans and Basty: Basty was so stressed out that he forgot the most important thing: His wife. Mikel and I took her inside. Basty came running back. ‘I forgot something!’ He was so confused. ‘No worry mate, we have your wife and Ana has the clothes..’ Mikel pushed Basty forward. Not much later a doctor came and took Ans and Basty into a room. Ana, Mikel and I were waiting outside. Ana went to get some coffee for herself. ‘Mar? Do you.. Do you want to have little kids someday?’ He looked at me. ‘Yeah.. Someday.. Now I want to get my life back on the rails.. And spend some time with you..’ I smiled. Mikel smiled back and took my hand. ‘I love you Maria…’ He caressed my hand with his thumb. Ana came back with coffee for Mikel and me. She handed us the mugs and sat down. Just on the moment Mikel and I took a sip we heard some weird sounds in the room. We sprang up and ran to the door. You could hear Basty sing. The door opened and Basty looked at us. He was smiling from ear to ear. ‘It’s a boy!’ He opened the door further and we got inside. Ans was holding a little baby boy in her arms. Ana sat down on the bed and looked at her grandson. ‘I can’t believe I’m a granny now..’ She smiled and a tear of happiness rolled over her cheek. ‘His name is Rafael Lars Piñero Camacho, but we call him Lars.. My nephew has the same name and I adore him so much..’ I looked at the little baby in her arms. He had a blue bonnet on his head, Basty’s nose, Ans her lips: A mixture of both.. Not much later we left mother, son and father alone, and went home. I brought Ana home. ‘I wanna stay with you tonight darling.. I haven’t seen you longer then a few houres after we came back from our tour..’ I parked the car and we walked inside. It was still warm. ‘Shall we go to the beach? I have a present which I haven’t tested yet..’ Mikel nodded and we walked inside. I took the bag Eva had give me and took the wet suit out of it. ‘Since when can you surf?’ Mikel looked surprised at me. ‘I learned it in California, when I was there on a short break with my sister and best friend.. I also took dive lessons there.. The Pacific Ocean is beautiful!’ Mikel still looked surprised. I began to laugh. ‘Man! You saw more of the world then me! The Netherlands, Spain, Australia, America.. I can only dream of making those journeys..’ ‘Darling, you forgot a few countries.. My parents took me and Lynn on vacations to Portugal, Wales, Finland, France, Italy, Lithuania..’ I walked to my bedroom. Mikel followed me. Quick I changed my clothes, took the surfboard of the wall and walked downstairs. We walked to the beach. Mikel sat down on the beach and I ran into the water to catch some waves. After a while I walked back on the beach. Mikel was lying on the sand. He looked at me, with one eye closed. ‘Shall we go back?’ I nodded. He got up and laid his arm around me. Together we walked back to my house. I unlocked the door and Mikel pushed me inside. He closed the door and took me into the livingroom. ‘I can see someone missed me a lot..’ I smiled. Mikel smiled too and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. He tried to take my wet suit off. I helped him to open the zipper. He took it off and pushed me down on the couch. In his eyes shined a boyish mischievous. ‘What’s mister Hennet gonna do now, now he undressed his girl?’ He smiled and said: ‘Enjoy of her..’ He got up and pulled me up. He lifted me in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. Finally we were together again, at least for longer then a couple of houres.

Angel

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:16 pm

So great and sweet Very Happy:D
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Nicee I understand it now,, amazing story girl! Very Happy
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.myspace.com/henn1992

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 pm

How much parts did you have to read? Shocked

Anyway: Thanks (:

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 am

ohhhh a baby and it is a boy Razz Razz Razz
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Ooo, babyy!! MrGreen
Great part!! Very Happy
More?? Smile
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 pm

Awww baby boy Smile Smile Smile Smile
Cute part Cool Cool Cool
Mikel and Mar Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I wanna more bounce bounce bounce bounce

Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:43 pm

I'll start to think about it now Laughing

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 pm

And finish doing it now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Who says that? Batman

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:57 pm

Let me guess........mmmmmm....... ME Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Maybe now you will post it? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Yes miss! salute

Already writing on it MrGreen

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Yeey, but I have to go

Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:21 pm

I so totally read the parts before but forgot to comment Suspect
What a dipshit i be Rolling Eyes
Anywhoooo great parts! Very Happy
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm

~Mar~ wrote:Yes miss! salute

Already writing on it MrGreen

great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Capítulo 21

Also Hen and Javi got married. Mikel tried to make a couple of Ony and Simone, and after a few forced dates together with me and Mikel they admitted to like each other more then friends. Three months after I came back Mikel took me on a romantic picnic with the motor. He had his own now: A Suzuki.

We were sitting on a hill, with a romantic view on the old castle. Mikel had brought a basket earlier that night. I saw it because we lived together since two months. He had his arm around me and I sat there with my head against his shoulder. ‘It’s so beautiful here..’ I said and sighed. ‘You’re more darling.. You are as beautiful as a rose.. As a soft summer breeze, as one of the most beautiful paintings in a museum. And I wanna be the rest of my life with you..’ He removed his arm and pulled me up. He looked me in my eyes. I saw he was nervous. I also felt butterflies in my stomach as I had a feeling of what would come now. Mikel went down on his knee. ‘We are together for such a long time. We survived a long distance relation, survived jealousy.. We are meant to be together.. At least I think so.. And I hope you think the same about us Maria.. I wanna be with you for a life time, protect you against everything and everyone. I would cross the hottest fire, dive into the coldest ocean, walk a million miles through the desert… I would just do anything to protect you. And the beginning of that list is here.. Let’s start with one simple thing..’ He sighed, closed his eyes and got a tiny black box out of the pocket from his motor jacket. ‘My dearest Rosa Maria Piñero Camacho.. Do you wanna be my wife? Will you marry me?’ And he opened the box. A golden ring was in it, with a small stone. I swapped my hand in front of my mouth. ‘Oh, Mikel.. I don’t know what to say.. Yes.. Yes, of course! Come here silly!’ He got up and kissed me. I kissed him back. Mikel shove the ring on my finger. We both smiled and he wiped a lonely happiness tear of my cheek. We sat back down and continued the picnic. Not much later we began to put the stuff back into the basket and climb on the bike. Mikel started the engine and we drove away. After a while we arrived at a dangerous point. Mikel didn’t saw the black car who came from left, and I got smashed away for five meters. Vague on the background I heared running footsteps, a car door slamming, the siren of an ambulance and then it’s quiet. I felt how they lifted me up and laid me on a stretcher. Mikel whispered my name. I tried to open my eyes. ‘Mikel.. Mikel.. Please.. Help..’ A tear rolled over my cheek. Finally I opened my eyes and saw him sitting next to me, holding my hand. ‘It will be okay honey.. Shh.. It will all be okay..’ Also he had tears in his eyes. ‘Don’t cry.. Big boys.. Don’t.. Cry..’ I tried to comfort him. I felt how my strength was getting weaker and weaker. I tried to caress his hand with my thumb but I just fainted. ‘Beeeeeeeeeeep!’ ‘NOOO!! Mar! Stay with me.. I can’t-..’
‘Hello my dear.. It’s so good to see you again..’ My mother was standing next to me. ‘What the hell?! Where is my jeans? And my I love London T-shirt? And where am I?’ I looked around me. It was like I was standing in the air and looked down on myself. At least it looked like me. It was a girl with blonde half long wavy hair, her eyes closed. She was holding the hand of a man, and had a golden ring on her right hand. ‘Is that.. me?’ ‘Yes honey: That’s you. And don’t you like that white dress?’ ‘No! I don’t even wanna be dead! He proposed me! Mom, my life isn’t over yet.. It was just getting started..’ ‘Darling, it’s your destiny to leave earth now.. And come with me and your father..’ ‘I survived a rape, a huge fight, jealousy, a long distance relation with a man who truly loves me and all my bad sides. And I crash with a motor and it’s my time to go? Come on! I won’t give up fighting mom.. It’s my fucking destiny and life! And that means I WILL DESIDE! NOT you!’ She shook her head. ‘You still have the same temper.. You can’t decide when it’s your time honey. God does.. Together with the Death angel… They sent me.. I’m sorry..’ I stared at her. My eyes went below me. I looked at the man.
‘Don’t give up my love.. I love you.. I love you so much.. You are the first girl who didn’t turned me down, who didn’t crushed my heart.. Who said she loved me too, and will stay with me till dead separates us.. Keep on fighting.. For you, for our love.. For the life we will have together.. Please, I’m begging you corazón.. Please..’ Mikel began to cry.
‘Mooom! How can you crush his heart! Mine belongs to him, and his' to me.. Let me go back, please mom..’ I felt the tears rolling over my cheeks. I fell on my knees. ‘Please, I wanna go back.. Back to him.. Back to my family..’

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re:Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 21

Post  mikelfan4eva on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:56 pm

does she go back to mikel.

wanna read more !!!
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:20 pm

so nice parts ;D
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:15 am

awww.. i hope she cames back to him Sad
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next