Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

+13
Rania
NETTTE
angel <33
girl1035
Hen «3
emilia
Sabine
Prisca
demi
Sergo
Laura
Kath
~Mar~
17 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Not today Razz Maybe, if I'm in a good mood, tonight Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Aww that little girl seems to be very cute Smile Smile Smile Smile
And what does those head ache mean? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I love it and I wanna more bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Maybe nothing at all Angel Not gonna tell ya Tongue
And more.. Hmm.. scratch Maybe later today Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:43 pm

I hope it's not anything serious those head ache...
Great part and me wanna more Very Happy:D:bounce:bounce
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:54 pm

Coz I'm in a good mood Cool Here ya go! What a Face

Capítulo 25

Sarah was playing with Lorena, Lars and Calinda. Lorena was Javi and Hen’s daughter. She was maybe half a year older then Sarah. And Calinda was the second child of Ans and Basty. I was just laying on the couch, relaxing after a hard day at the office. Ans didn’t mind to baby-sit on Sarah while I had to work. I closed my eyes when I heard the front door. It closed and someone walked into the livingroom. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked up. ‘Hello!’ The person smiled widely. ‘Heya darling!’ I got up and walked to Mikel. He gave me a big hug. ‘I missed you..’ I said and gave him a kiss. ‘I missed you too.. Where’s our little girl?’ ‘She’s playing with Lorena, Lars and Calinda..’ ‘Okay.. How are you? You look ehmm.. Terrible, sorry to say that honey..’ We sat down. ‘No problem.. I feel terrible.. My head is killing me most of the time and I’m so tired all the time..’ I laid my head against his shoulder. ‘We will go to see the doctor tomorrow.. And I don’t care that you have to work, your health is more important then money..’ I nodded and closed my eyes. Mikel laid me down on the couch. ‘Take a nap, you need it..’ He smiled and pressed a kiss on my hair. Soon I drifted away into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Later that day, it was almost dinner time according to my stomach, I woke up. It smelled delicious in house. Sarah was playing with her doll and Mikel was making dinner. I sat up and stretched my arms. I got up and walked into the kitchen. ‘Smells good chef. What are we eating?’ I laid my arms around his waist and looked over his shoulder. ‘That will be a surprise.. You can lay the table.’ Quick I did it and we could eat. That night I went to bed quite early, around half 10. Immediately I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up quite late. Sarah was again at Ans and Basty. I got dressed and walked downstairs. Mikel was reading the paper. Quick I ate something which you could call breakfast and we got into the car. We had two –yes, fancy. I know..-. Still the Audi Q5 and a Porsche 911 Turbo. ‘Can we please take the Porsche? I missed to feel the leather… Please?’ ‘Boys and their toys.. Only for this time!’ ‘Thank you!! And I know that you don’t like it to sit next to me in this car.. I know you wanna drive too.. When we go back home, deal?’ I smiled like a child and sat down. Mikel drove to the hospital. Again my head began with aching. ‘Mikel, my head.. The pain.. Is.. Just too.. Much..’ My sight became vague and it felt like my head would explode. I closed my eyes. The sounds around me were getting more like one sound until it was completely quiet.

‘Mar? Maria? Stay with me dear. Open your eyes..’ He laid his fingers against her neck to see if she still had a heart beat. And she did. He sighed relieved and afraid at the same time. He turned the car onto the parking space of the hospital. He parked the car and carried Maria inside. ‘My wife just fainted on our way here. Can someone get me a wheelchair or something?’ A nurse ran to him with a wheelchair. Mikel putted her down and rode her to the doctor.

I woke up, lying in a strange bed, in a strange room. I wasn’t wearing my jeans and blouse anymore. I wore one of those ugly green hospital shirts. Panicked I looked around me. Mikel looked up from the magazine he was reading. ‘Finally, you woke up..’ He smiled and sat down on the edge of my bed. ‘What happened? Did I had an accident or something?’ ‘Thank God, no! You fainted on our way to see the doctor..’ I laid back down on the pillow. The door opened and the doctor walked inside. ‘Doctor Patriëlles de Sonches, nice to meet you.’ He shook the hands of Mikel and me. In his other hand he held a file. Mikel took my hand and squeezed it softly. ‘When you husband brought you to me and explained what happened we made a MRI of your head. I’m really sorry to tell this, but I think I have some bad news..’ I felt tears coming up in my eyes. ‘Your headaches… We found out why you have them..’ He sat down and showed us the MRI. He pointed at a small dot somewhere in my brain. ‘This little monster is a tumor..’ A tear rolled over my cheek. Patriëlles de Sonches continued: ‘It’s between the left and right brain half. That spot is so difficult to reach with surgery, and if we should try there will be a change that we will damage some parts of your brain. The only thing we can do is try to destroy it with a chemotherapy.. I’m really sorry to tell you this ma’am..’ He got up, wished me good luck and left the room. I just stared in front of me. Tears were rolling over my cheeks. Also Mikel was crying. ‘A tumor? In my brains? I have a fucking tumor in my head?! Brain cancer? This can’t be happening.. Mikel? This can’t be true.. Mikel, I’m so scared.. So scared..’ I grabbed his hands and pushed myself against his chest. ‘So am I honey.. I don’t wanna lose you.. We will fight together..’ A tear rolled over his cheek, down on the bed. ‘But.. What if I don’t wanna fight? What if it’s worthless? I’ll never win this fight Mikel.. My body won’t.. And I survived so many things..’ Mikel looked shocked at me. ‘If.. If that’s your choice.. I have to respect that.. But remember that Sarah and I love you very much, and we will always do..’ ‘I love you too.. And remember this: That ring around your finger. That one yes.. It’s a sign of my ever lasting love for you. Wear it now, wear it tomorrow, wear it the rest of your life… And one day, we will be together again. But till then; Be strong darling, coz I love you..’ We both cried and held each other close.
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Sad Sad
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Brain cancer Shocked Jeeze what is it with people getting ill in your stories Mar!? Shocked
I'm glad Mikel preferes the Porsche Cool
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:17 pm

Oh no Sad
I started to cry, when I read this Crying Crying

Now I really need more!! bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Kath wrote:Brain cancer Shocked Jeeze what is it with people getting ill in your stories Mar!? Shocked
I'm glad Mikel preferes the Porsche Cool

They are not ALWAYS getting ill! Shocked Right? scratch
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 pm

Oh Gos just not brain cancer No No No Crying Crying Crying Crying
Amazing part and very sad....... Crying Crying Crying
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:36 pm

There is one part left.. Rolling Eyes You can choos: A part now, which means you know th end and can sleep nicely tonight; or: No part today and being impatient all the time, not knowing how it will end coz I dunno when I'll post the next one then.. And that also means you probs can't sleep good Laughing

Up to you Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:46 pm

We can wait, but you have to tell when you will post it Wink Wink Wink
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:49 pm

I will, don't worry Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:50 pm

When you will say? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:51 pm

Laura wrote: We can wait, but you have to tell when you will post it Wink Wink Wink

Yeah, we can wait... I think... Maybe... scratch Okay, yes, we can wait!! But just a little bit.. Or.. scratch Yeah, we can wait.. We can wait MrGreen
But you have to tell us when you will post it!!
NETTTE
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:55 pm

DARN IT!! I'm crazy, I know.. Laughing I just can't stand the begging and I'm so fudging curious to your reactions!!! What a Face Sooooo; here's the LAST part.. Enjoy of it Wink

Capítulo 26

The doctors let me go home to enjoy of the little things my life still gave me. Until the day my brain began to give up things. I couldn’t breath by myself, and moving my arms and legs was getting harder and harder by the day. I was addicted to painkillers to stop my head from almost killing me. Again I was laying in the hospital to spend the rest of my days there. Sarah and Mikel visited me everyday. Everyday, until the last one..

The funeral was really nice. My family, friends and colleagues were there. Even Sarah. She was sitting next to Lars, Lorena and Calinda. I was standing in the back of the room, watching the happenings. Mikel, Basty, Ony, Javi, Kevin and Raúl carried the coffin. Lynn, Kevin and Raúl flew over from Australia to be here today. All the six men wore a black suit. They carried the coffin outside. Lynn followed them. Then came Hen with Lorena, Ans with Lars and Calinda some other friends and my colleagues. Even Jason, Tony, Sam and Eva were there. After all they were my friends. As last came Ana with Sarah. She looked at me. I laid my finger against my lips. ‘Sshh.. It’s our little secret, okay?’ She nodded and blinked a few times. I followed them outside. Mikel spoke as last person before the coffin would go into the ground. It was really hard for him. ‘She was a great person, friend and wife with a warm heart. This came so sudden; like a punch in my face, but she had so much pain.. Her body just couldn’t handle it anymore.. Sarah and I were there, everyday. And we saw how much she suffered. She said that she didn’t had a chance to recover from this.. She had survived so much already, and didn’t want to fight another fight if she already knew she was on the losing side.. I only supported her although it was hard…’ He swallowed once and I walked to him. I laid my hand on his shoulder. While almost crying he continued: ‘I can feel her hand on my shoulder.. Hear her voice echoing inside my head.. She’s here.. I can feel her, I swear..’ Tears were rolling over his cheeks and he looked at his brother-in-law. ‘She’s here mate..’ Again he swallowed. ‘When we heard the news she told me this: ‘Remember this: That ring around your finger. It’s a sign of my ever lasting love for you. Wear it now, wear it tomorrow, wear it the rest of your life… And one day, we will be together again. But till then; Be strong darling, coz I love you..’ I will Maria, I will be strong coz I love you too..’ I smiled and said: ‘I’m waiting till the day we will meet again. I love you too Mikel..’ I turned my face to Sarah and walked to her. I kneeled down. ‘And I also love you honey.. Mummy has to go now.. Do you see that light? There are the other angels having fun and taking care of the persons they left behind on earth..’ She nodded. I smiled and stroke her brown hair out of her face. I got up and wiped my dress off. Then I began to walk into the light, my stairway to heaven.

Epilogue

I was looking down on earth and saw Mikel and Sarah walking in the forest. Sarah looked up to her dad. ‘Daddy? When is mummy coming back? I miss her..’ Mikel looked at the child. ‘Honey, mummy is already here..: She’s the sunshine in your hair, the shadow on the ground, the whisper in the wind, your imaginary friend and if your life gets hard, she will be the little voice in your heart to give you some advice..’ Sarah sighed. ‘That’s so difficult..’ ‘I know darling, but there will come a time that you will understand what I just said.’ Sarah sighed again. ‘So.. Mummy is also here?’ Mikel nodded slowly. ‘She is where ever you are honey..’ I had tears in my eyes. Sometimes I regretted the decision I made, but now I was together with my parents.

This was my life, how it was planned with my birth. Some people would have said God’s will. My life wasn’t long, but I had been through so many things to fill a life. The good thing is that the pain I had stopped. Finally.. But I will never hold my grandchildren.. Or judge my son-in-law.. I just have to accept it; this is how my life was planned, my so called ‘Destiny’..

Destiny
I’ve been looking for something to guide me
Destiny
Even though I’ve tried I can’t deny you
If I let you go, I’d betray my soul
I know that this is something more
Even though nothing spoken for,
a way that you will feel the same ‘bout me
Destiny

Faith is within of me
Destiny

I wanna thank D'Nash, for playing a part in my story xD
And of course: You guys.. You helped me a lot during the writing progress.. It wasn't easy to write some things coz of personal happenings but I did it. Usually my stories have a happy end but this one.. Rolling Eyes I wanted to try something new.. Laughing

Once again: Thanks a lot! I love all of you, every single person Beating heart
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Sad Sad Sad

I really started to cry when i read that part...but thank you for writing this Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
This part made me cry.....
Poor Mikel and Sarah. How live can be cruel Sad Sad Sad Sad
I loved this story and Mar thank you 10000000000000000000000000 times and more for such a AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:15 pm

Thanks a lot for your comment sis.. When I wrote the funeral part the first time, I was crying myself.. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for reading my story =D
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Ah ma gad. Shocked Soooo did not see that coming anytime soon!
It was bery cute Smile
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:32 pm

It gets me every time lol! Sorry.. I shouldn't laugh now.. Ahemm.. It's a serious ending.. Sad .........

Laughing loll Can't control it.. xD It's so funny!
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 pm

What's so funny? Neutral
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:40 pm

That Ah ma gad.. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Oh right... you should hear me and my friend saying it xD Laughing
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Wow, what a story.. I loved it from the first word to the last one!! I love you
The end was so sad, but it was very beautiful.. Crying or Very sad

Thanks for writing and posting this story!! Smile
NETTTE
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next