Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

+7
Laura
Hen «3
Prisca
Mindex
emilia
x Imke x
Heli
11 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie A dream to become true.. Part 1

Post  Heli Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:41 pm

I wrote this a while ago and finally I decided to send it here. This is totally different story than my previous stories or at least I tried to make it different. Hope you'll like it.. And also I hope you could think your own life and what kind of it would be if happened something like this story happens. Of course this story is totally my own imagination.

Part 1

There are five different girls from different countries. But they all have one common thing. They all are fans of famous Spanish boy band, D’Nash. And they all have the same dream, to see D’Nash in real. This is a story of those five girls who did everything to go and see D’Nash in Spain.

Hi! My name is Alejandra and I’m from Mexico. I’m 19-year-old student, who is totally fond of D’Nash. I don’t remember exactly how I became fan of them. I think it was one of my friends who told me about them. And then I searched their music from Internet and I loved their music right from the start. Now my one and only dream is to go to their concert. I want to experience all that what I’ve seen in Youtube.

Mikel was the best looking guy in D’Nash for Alejandra’s opinion. He looked so handsome and his smile was so cute and well… He smiled a lot. She couldn’t resist his smile. And that way how he moved his hips…

Hello! My name is Lucía and I come from Chile. I’m 17-year-old girl who is huge fan of D’Nash. I found them accidentally from Youtube and I started to like them right away. Their music was so great and that rhythm! I always want to dance and dance when I heard their music.

Lucía drooled because of Basty. She had always liked tall men and Basty was tall. And tall people seemed to be clumsy and that was really cute for Lucía’s opinion.

Hey! My name is Mari and I’m 20-year-old girl from Finland. I noticed D’Nash when they were performing here in ESC. But I couldn’t go to see them to Helsinki so now I want more than ever see them in real.

When Mari saw D’Nash first time, she wasn’t sure who of them were the cutest. But when she saw more and more pics about them, her eyes stopped automatically to Javi. She just couldn’t get rid of his green eyes and stubby beard. Now she was totally Javi-lover, no matter what.

Hi! I’m Paula from Italy. And I’m 16 years old. I’m totally obsessed with D’Nash. I noticed them when I was watching Misión Eurovisión TV-program from TV. And since then I’ve only wanted to see them.

Paula’s eyes were stuck to Ony. Of course all of them were really good-looking but Ony was the best looking in her opinion. The main reason may be that in Italy were so much black and brown haired guys. Well, variety is the spice of life.

Hello! My name is Anna and I’m 14 years old. And I’m from Cyprus. When I was watching ESC from TV, I noticed D’Nash first time. And then I decided to find more information about them. I listened some of their songs and right away I was totally in love with them. Now I only want to see them and tell them how I love their music.

And then Anna. She couldn’t understand how almost everyone could choice one guy who was totally above all of them. Because she couldn’t decide. She couldn’t say who of them were the best-looking or the cutest. They all were, on their own way. She drooled because all of them.

This was a little presentation about the girls. And I’m sure you are going to know more about them when this story really begins…
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

Post  x Imke x Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Heliiiiiii!!! cheers A new story!! Wave just what I needed Laughing
It sounds really good!! MrGreen I can't wait for more!! Very Happy Very Happy

Edit; Ooooh I'm the first post! Disco Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm

This sounds very intresting Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Soo, you decided to post it after all! MrGreen Great!! And the beginning sounds interesting... more, please! Angel
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:41 pm

this sounds really good... i loved and iwant more Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Sounds really good can't wait for more Very Happy
Hen «3
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.myspace.com/henn1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks girls! Very Happy
And more... Rolling Eyes ahem.. maybe later.. Razz Laughing
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 pm

No Maybe Laughing

Pretty please? Angel
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:15 am

i hope tomorrow Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Part 2

Summer was able to begin. Schools were over and Mari, Alejandra and Lucía were going to have summer job. And Paula and Anna were going to enjoy their summer totally free.

Mari was studying at the University of Helsinki. Again really hard school year was over. And she couldn’t enjoy summer holidays at all. She had to be at work. Well, she wouldn’t have to, she was sure that her parents would have paid her living if she had asked nicely. But she wanted to live her own life. And she had decided to ask money from her parents only if she really needed to buy something bigger.

She had worked some summers at one shop as a shop assistant and she was able to get that work also this summer. The salary was ok. She could buy everyday things, like food, but almost nothing more. And she was desperately saving money for a trip to Spain. But she didn’t know when she was able to do that trip. Everything had to plan so closely. All those hotels and etc. But she was sure that she really is going there someday. She needed only a lot of patience.

Paula had decided to enjoy her holidays with full of action. She was lively girl, always doing something. Now she had decided to go as a supervisor for some children’s camp. She didn’t even count that as a work even she got money of it. It was nice to play with kids and she enjoyed it very much. Only bad thing was that she had to be without a computer two weeks. She couldn’t be on the forum nor talk with fans of D’Nash. And everything special could happen during those weeks. But she had to stand it.

Alejandra had got a new work for the summer. She was helping youngsters to spend their holidays more usefully than for example robbing and so on. She was studying to be as a sociologist so that job was good training for that. She wanted to help people who had problems with society. She was always trying to please and help everybody. And sometimes she got problems with that.

Anna didn’t want to do any job at the summer. And her parents have said that she was too young and she could be at work enough when she would be adult. So, she could do anything she wanted. She was the only child and parents were at work almost the whole summer. So, she would have time to spend on the net and on the forum also. Talking about D’Nash, watching new videos and pics.

Too bad, that her parents didn’t want to go to Spain this summer either. Anna had asked always when they had had holidays that maybe they could go to Spain. But the answer was always no. Their holiday plans had been ready always. But maybe she could turn their heads this summer.

Lucía had a work trough the year. So the summer sounded almost the same as the winter. Work, work and work. Only difference was that she could forget her school for the summer.

Her family was poor. It was the truth. Immediately she had been old enough to work she had worked. She had to pay her education on her own. Her parents didn’t have any extra money to give her. She wasn’t bitter, she knew so many people who were totally in this same situation. She was happy, on her own way. Only thing what could make her life any happier, was to see D’Nash. She had saved a lot of money for that. She hoped she would have time then so she could fly to Spain and see them.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Very Happy Yeees!!! This is really a different story, but I likeee it! Cool More soon? What a Face
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Hey, I just posted new part! Laughing
Dunno when.. Later I think.. Razz
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:26 pm

Awesome part!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
M...? pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm

I have just read everything and what can I say it's amazing Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
When we will get more? bounce bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Heliii!! Very Happy New story!! Very Happy Jihuuu cheers

This is very gooood!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Thanks a lot! Very Happy
And moore... hmm.. maybe later today.. Razz Razz Laughing
I'm teaser I know that.. Laughing
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:24 pm

more soon huh? Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm

I really like this Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Part 3

~June~

Mari did long days at the shop. She needed money because she had that little dream about going to Spain. And she had done some plans so if she worked really hard she would have possibilities to go there. In the end of this summer or then next summer. If she could find suitable day for flying there, and if D’Nash had concert at the same time somewhere there. There were too many ifs. But it would become clearer day by day, she was sure about that.

Her parents didn’t understand her obsession about going to Spain. But Mari was going to pay her trip on her own, so that thing wasn’t their problem. Even so, they were little worried about Mari. She really did long days. She went at work at 8 a.m. and it was possible that she left there about 6 or 7 p.m. And if she just could be, she was also weekends there. Her parents were worried that she would burn out. But Mari just laughed them. Actually she didn’t have anything else to do in the summer than be at work. She had time to see her friends between her workdays. So, what was the problem?

Actually the only problem was that she didn’t know where and when D’Nash would be this summer. If she knew their calendar little better, she would know does she really have possibilities to go to Spain. But she couldn’t get any information anywhere. She knew only few gigs beforehand and that wasn’t enough at all. She should know the details of the gigs like a month beforehand. Then she could book hotel room and find suitable flight and arrange everything necessary. That wasn’t possible at a few days notice. She was afraid that all her plans would dry up only because of that she didn’t know when D’Nash was performing and where.

Only good thing was that she would have enough money for that trip. She had counted her salary little beforehand. And if she worked like this at least these few months, she would have enough money. And of course it would be very nice to have a friend with there. So, she should start talking someone into going to Spain with her. She decided to start from the forum. There must be someone who really wanted to go there with her. She just had to find her and turn her head maybe…

Mari thought that maybe some of her best friends would like to go to Spain. They five girls were really important to each others. If someone had bad day, they supported each others and if someone had good news, they all were happy about that. Even so, Mari decided to post her question to the whole forum. Maybe someone else was interested in coming to Spain with her. Maybe they could get a big group of girls and go all together. They should improve that idea a bit.

She entered on the forum and she was going to post her suggestion. But suddenly she saw something much more interesting and she totally forgot what she was supposed to do. It was something what she never even had thought about.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Great part Smile Smile I really like it Smile Smile Smile Smile
More? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572