Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A miracle called love ~Part 17 THE END

+6
Kath
Prisca
Laura
NETTTE
x Imke x
~Mar~
10 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A miracle called love ~Part 17 THE END

Post  Kath Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:02 pm

~Mar~ wrote:I did.. Laughing

That was just the joke I needed, man it cheered me up lol!

I can't explain why i was tying like that xD But if you kinda sound it out it sounds better Laughing If i say who im tryiing to sound like its gunna seem really mean Embarassed
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:38 pm

Yeeey!!! Great part I loved it!!! Wink
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:19 pm

“Who’s that dude with the sexy green eyes, that one!” And Imke pointed at the guys.

Sorry, a question: did I say that or did Priya say that? Laughing Got a little confused at that one. xD

Further on it's a really great part! Very Happy

Such a cinderella-ish part. Cool I like it! What a Face

now more! Batman
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:02 pm

x Imke x wrote: “Who’s that dude with the sexy green eyes, that one!” And Imke pointed at the guys.

Sorry, a question: did I say that or did Priya say that? Laughing Got a little confused at that one. xD

Further on it's a really great part! Very Happy

Such a cinderella-ish part. Cool I like it! What a Face

now more! Batman

IMKE pointed at one of the dudes, so she/you/ the fairy Laughing said it xD

Well, more? Not today.. My sis is to bed and that means that I can't write (We share a room) Too bad Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:00 am

a cinderella story from our days Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:03 am

They climbed into the cauch. Half crying, Laura said: “Is this thing also gonna change into a pumpkin or an apple or something?” “Nah.. We rent it.. It only has to be back tomorrow at 10, so don’t worry sweetheart.” Malene smiled and caressed Laura’s cheek. - this made me laugh a lot Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cinderella was my fave story and I still love it I love you I love you I love you I love you
I danced with a prince yeey.... I am in hyper mood...
Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
I wanna more bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:31 pm

Maybe later today
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Like I said: later today Laughing

Seven

The next day Laura and Priya had to work like every single day. They were really sad because of last night. The other girls just left them alone with their own thoughts. They had better things to do then mind with their business. “Pri? Do you think we will see them again? I don’t even know his name..” She stopped working, sighed and stared out of the window. “I don’t know sweety.. I don’t know..” Also Priya sighed. “I think that I’m going home.. I will only ruin those dresses.. I just wanna creep into my bed, turn of the lights, candle, and sleep.. Just forget about him.. There is no chance I’ll see him again..” A tear rolled over her cheek. She got up and walked out of the attic. “And where does miss thinks she’s going to?” “Home.. Miss doesn’t feel so good, so she’s gone the rest of the week..” Laura opened the door and walked outside, into a cheery world full of live. She arrived at her small house, opened the door, got inside and locked it. Crying in silence she got into bed and just laid there. Also Priya left the boutique. Prisca didn’t got a thing of it but let them go.

Basty and Mikel were also not as cheery as usual. Even Emillio noticed it. “Son, why are you so down? Normally you are always singing..” Basty sighed. “I’m not in the mood to be happy father.. Can I be down for one day?” And he sat down. Emillio looked worried at his son. Also Mikel walked inside. His face wasn’t looking happy either. “What the hell is wrong with you two?! Normally Mikel is hyper as-.. And you, Basty, are always singing or whistling a tune..” Both guys sighed. “It’s a long story father..” “Tell me.. I have all day time..” He looked interested at them. Mikel began to tell.

Imke and Malene were back in the forest. “Don’t you think that we have to tell them?” Malene rubbed over her hair. “Nah.. they will find out soon enough.. At least: If those dudes are smart enough..” Imke said and took a bite from her apple. “Yeah.. He, no cookies today?” Malene looked surprised at her sister. “Nope.. No cookies today.. Only healthy snacks for me..” Malene mumbled something: “Let’s see how long it will last until she will grab a cookie..” “I heard that! Take it back!” Malene shook her head in a stubborn way. “Take. It. Back!” “No way José!” Imke flew to her sister. “Take it back or I will change you into a pig or something..” “Try me..” Malene got up and flew away, followed by Imke. Malene stopped in front of a sort of mirror. “Now I will change you into a pig.. or maybe a toilet seat..” She aimed her magic stick at her and whispered something. Malene smiled and flew away. The magic spell reflected into the mirror and hit Imke. She fell on the floor and changed into a.. Ham and cheese sandwich. “Malene! Help me! NOW!!!” Malene was rolling over the ground. “Stop making fun of me! You will ruin your wings and dress.. And so we can’t help those girls anymore, so change me back!” Still laughing Malene changed her back into a fairy. Imke sighed relieved. “Shall we go home now? Maybe mum has tea and cookies for us..” Malene suggested. Imke nodded and they flew away.

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Poor Girls and Boys Rolling Eyes But I'm sure they will find each other Very Happy

And all this for some cookies Laughing Mad fairies Laughing
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Fairies are so funny Laughing Laughing
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:49 pm

Malene and I are funny together. Laughing

All for the cookies. Razz
How you know I like apples too? Shocked

Me a ham and cheese sandwich? Laughing Poor me. xD

What do the fairies have to tell? bounce What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm

LAAAAWL.
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:53 am

the cookies lol! lol!
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 pm

x Imke x wrote:Malene and I are funny together. Laughing

All for the cookies. Razz
How you know I like apples too? Shocked

Me a ham and cheese sandwich? Laughing Poor me. xD

What do the fairies have to tell? bounce What a Face
You DO?! Shocked This is getting creepy Laughing I told ya, I have a sixth sense or something.. Laughing

And about those fairies.. I'm not gonna tell ya Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Awwww such a amazing part affraid affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I wanna more sis bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Eight

Three days later Basty and Mikel began to search for those girls. They knocked on every single door in Madrid, asked every girl to try the necklace, but they didn’t find the girls. They were sitting on a bench enjoying of a nice cold cola-. “They had Cola then?” Mikel, it’s my story, my rules, my fantasy.. If I want I can write that there flew a pink elephant through the sky, or that an apple can talk.. “Ow.. Okies.. I think that I have to go back into this story?” YES! Jeeze, characters these days.. He’s a sweet guy, nothing about that, but sometimes he can be so blonde.. Anyway: They were enjoying of a nice cold Cola. “Basty, do you think we will find them here?” “Mate, I don’t know.. maybe we will, maybe not..” They finished their Cola and began to walk again. “Why aren’t we trying that house? Maybe, they will be there.. Who knows?” Basty said and pointed at a small house. Mikel shrugged and they headed to the house. Basty knocked on the wooden door and took the silver necklace out of his pocket. Also Mikel took a necklace. Impatient they waited until the door would open.

Priya was sitting on a chair in Laura’s house, drinking some tea together with Laura. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Laura putted her cup down and went to open the door. Priya followed her, as curious as she was. “Hello miss.. Could we ask you something?” Laura nodded and opened the door further. The two men walked inside. They say down at the small dining table. The tallest of the two men held a necklace up. “It might be a stupid question, but do you want to put this one on please?” Laura held her breath and nodded. The man stood up, walked to her and putted the necklace around her neck. The other man asked the same at Priya and putted his necklace around her neck. The girls stood up. There came some sparks and flashes of light. The girls looked at what happened now. Their shoes disappeared, and also their clothes. The flashes and sparks stopped and there were standing Laura and Priya, both dressed in a beautiful dress, wearing high heeled shoes.

Basty stared at the woman in front of him. “It’s you.. It’s really you!” He got up and walked to the girl with the blue eyes. The girl smiled. “I think so yes.. I’m completely myself..” Basty smiled and took her hand. “May I know your name?” She nodded. “Sure.. My name is Laura. And your’s?” “My full name is Esteban, but my friends call me Basty.” “Nice to meet you Basty.” She smiled and they sat back down.

Mikel looked at her with widened eyes. “Ah ma Gad!” “Everything allright?” “Yes, yes.. I just can’t believe it! I can’t believe that you’re here!” “Well, it’s true.. I’m just myself..” She smiled at him. “Tell me, what’s your name?” Mikel asked her. “My name is Priya, and your’s?” “Officially Michael, but everyone calls me Mikel. Nice to meet you Priya!” Also they sat down. “Poof!” “Why the heel are we always appearing with a “Poof” sound?” Imke looked at her sister. “How the hell do I have to know that? Ask that writer-ma’am or maybe mum knows it..” Ahem! I’m not married sweetheart, so it’s MISS. “Sor-ry.. I’ll try to remember it..” Good.. “okay, I’ll ask mum..” Basty and Mikel stared at the little creatures on the tea cup. “Cutie, can you see it?” “Malene, behave your drooling, we are here with a REASON!” “Oh! Hear who says it! Remember the prom? You were the one who was drooling back then! Not me! And I only asked if he could SEE it.. You know, the thing you do with those things in your head?” “I KNOW what seeing is, Malene! But I don’t wanna fell of this edge because it’s getting slippery from your drooling action..” Mikel and Basty looked at Laura and Priya while the fairies were still arguing. “Do you know them?” Basty asked them. Laura nodded: “Yep.. They helped us to get these dresses and shoes.. And all the other things for the prom..” “Aha.. Can you also let them STOP ARGUING! Jeeze..” The fairies looked at Mikel. Imke held Malene’s left arm and Malene was pulling at Imke’s hair. “Sorry sir..” They both said and let go of each other. “So.. Why are you here?” Priya asked them. The faces of the fairies lit up. They looked at each other with sparkling eyes and a huge grin.
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:59 pm

“Ah ma Gad!” Mikel sooo totally nicked my phrase! I shoud sue him for copyright Suspect
Imke and Malene are funneeeeey.
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: A miracle called love ~Part 8

Post  mikelfan4eva Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:00 pm

bery bery good.; loved it more? Very Happy bounce
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva