Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A miracle called love ~Part 17 THE END

+6
Kath
Prisca
Laura
NETTTE
x Imke x
~Mar~
10 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A miracle called love ~Part 17 THE END

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Mar is a bit ill and she will finish the new part asap Wink When my head stopped being a total pain at least
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:55 pm

tadaa! here you have the last, enourmes part of A miracle called love MrGreen

Seventeen

And so they left to the kingdom where Basty’s dad was the boss. Joëlle and Kath were happy to see their brother again, although it wasn’t for long. Ony and Javi were happy as well to see their friends again. Laura got introduced to King Emillio. The old man liked the girl right a way. “Of course she can stay here son. She’s sort of family now, if she’s your girlfriend.” Basty smiled and thanked his dad. Both girls didn’t had to work for Prisca again. Now they worked for a friendly old lady, still in a boutique. Besides; they earned more money now. Not much more, but enough. Priya lived with Mikel in their part of the castle, it was too big for only Basty’s family.

A few months later

Basty and Laura were walking in the huge garden who belonged to the castle. “You know.. I could only dream of such a life..” Laura smiled and looked at Basty. He smiled back. “Well, dreams can become true.” “True.. Not always tho.” “Not always, no.. But I think your’s did.” Basty smiled and kissed her softly. Laura smiled as well. They stood still in front of the fountain . “I always loved the winter.” Laura said staring dreamy at the fountain. The water was frozen and blinking like crystal. The statue of Eros and Psyche was glistering from frozen water drips. “Maybe Eros hit himself on purpose with his arrow…” She murmured. “Okay, you have to explain me that one.. I do know the story of them, but only partly… Greek history wasn’t my best subject you know..” “Eros shot an arrow into his own heart.. Maybe he was in love with her and didn’t want to give up on her.. The Gods were wrong maybe.. Maybe it was Eros who would fall in love with her on that mountain.. You can’t hurry love, neither force someone to love you..” Basty nodded. “A miracle called love, right?” This time Laura nodded. Basty smiled and caressed her cheek. “We have our own miracle, my dear Laura. I love you very much, and you know that, right?” Laura smiled and nodded again. “Yes, I know that Basty.” The sun made the water shimmer even more. Basty moved his head a few inches away from her’s. “You are even more beautiful in this light Laura.. A star would be jealous..” He chuckled and kissed her cheek. Laura blushed. Basty got serious again. Laura noticed he was a bit nervous. “Are you ok Basty?” “Yes, yes.. I’m very fine. Really.” He smiled and kissed her cheek again. He took her left hand, and went down to his knee. Laura stared at him. Basty inhaled deeply and looked at her. “I should ask your father this first, but I know he passed away a long time ago… You know I love you very much Laura.. And I never wanna lose you again. My heart belongs to you, and your’s to me. Will you please be my wife?” Laura could not believe her own ears. She just stared at him. “Laura? Sweety?” “Y-yes.. Yes, of course Basty!” She smiled and a sob sounded from her throat. Basty smiled and got up. He kissed her tender. He shove a ring on her third finger. “It’s in my family for a long time.. It was from my mother..” Laura looked at he ring around her finger. It was gorgeous. A soft blue stone was captured by a web of small golden strings. “It’s gorgeous Basty..” He smiled and kissed her again. “Come, let’s tell my dad the good news.” Hand in hand they walked back inside. “Dad?” “Livingroom!” Basty took Laura with him to his dad. Emillio lowered the paper he was reading. He looked at his son. “What’s up son?” Basty and Laura sat down. Like always, Laura felt just a bit small comparing to the King. She folded her hands on her lap. Emillio smiled. “Don’t be so shy, child. I’m not going to eat you or something.” He laughed gentle. “I know.. I can’t help it, though..” She smiled. Basty took her hand. “Dad, we have some news for you..” Laura noticed he was a bit nervous. “Do I need to be worried at any rate?” Basty shook his head. “No dad.. I just wanted to say that Laura will be your daughter-in-law. I asked her to marry me.” Emillio stared at them, hit by surprise. “Err.. Dad? Are you still here?” “Yes, yes.. Just surprised. I never saw that coming soon.” He smiled and got up. “Well, I give you my blessing. I am very happy that you’re part of the family now Laura, or will be.” He smiled and took Laura’s hand. “Thanks.. Ehmm..” “Call me Emillio dear.” “Ok, Emillio. Well, thanks.” She smiled. Emillio let go of her hand and she turned to face Basty. “I’m sure that your mum is very proud Basty.” “Thanks dad.. I can feel her smiling.” He looked up at his dad. Emillio smiled back and walked out of the room. Both, Basty and Laura, smiled. Suddenly their moment was interrupted by a hyper Mikel bouncing inside. “Dude! I have some news for you!” He jumped slightly up and down and they had to nod to look at him. “Calm down first, before you tell.” Basty said, smiling at the hyper-ness of his friend. Mikel nodded and slowly stopped jumping. He sat down in Emillio’s chair. “Ok, I calmed down. So.. Priya and I were walking in the city when we arrived at a little flower-shop. I bought her two roses, white ones. We walked further, and when we arrived the central square, I went down on my knee and asked her to marry me.. Guess what she said!” Laura giggled. “Well, you’re incredible, annoyingly hyper, so I bet she said yes.” Basty said. “Yes! She said yes! Like.. Like.. I don’t know like what! O my GOD! I’m the happiest person in the whole universe!” “Stop bouncing before you break Emillio’s chair Mikel.” Laura said and giggled. “Sor-ry..” He sighed and sat still. “Well, I have good news for you too mate! Laura and I are engaged as well!” “Man! That’s amazing!” Both men were all exited now. Laura smiled. She was very happy –not only for herself, but also for her friends. Soon she would be married to a prince, and her best friend to the best friend of her prince. They would live in a caste –who had thought that that would ever happen? Or even be slightly possible? Well, maybe Basty was right: Love is a miracle after all.

Outro
And so it happened: Laura and Basty, and Priya and Mikel got married. And kinda predictable; they had a fairy tale wedding.

Nette never showed up again to search the fairies. After she tried to get the poison, and had ran away from the forest like a girl should do for a huge spider, she never tried to hurt them again.

Prisca never noticed that Laura or Priya were back in Madrid. As far as she knew, Nette had taken care of them. She was happy with that thought and came to work everyday with a huge smile.

Imke and Malene missed the girls a lot. But, they knew that if they came back, there would be a chance Nette would catch them. That thought kept them away from visiting the girls. It was good as it was now, dot.

Joëlle and Kath began a relation with Javi and Ony, and eventually, moved in with them. Al though Mikel liked to have the house for himself now, he missed them. Especially their crazy girl-things. Well, he had his Priya now. And not long after the wedding a beautiful baby-girl. Her name was Katelynn.
Also Basty and Laura got a baby: A cute baby-boy. His name was Edwardo.

And so everyone lived happy ever after.

I wanna thank Laura, Priya not that she ever read this, but still.. Rolling Eyes , kath, Joëlle, Nette, Prisca, Imke and Malene for wanting to be my characters. Also big thanks to the readers What a Face You guys rock Cool I wanna thank... scratch D'Nash rabbit Lol Razz

Well, thanks for reading and being part of my story MrGreen

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute and lovely ending I love you I love you Beating heart
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 pm

This story rocked from the begining untill the ending Cool Cool Cool
Thank you Mar for this amazing story Smile Smile
Can't wait for your new ones Laughing Laughing
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Ssshh! Shocked Hush it Laura! Otherwise I'll post one before I'm even finished! Shocked
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:08 pm

~Mar~ wrote:Ssshh! Shocked Hush it Laura! Otherwise I'll post one before I'm even finished! Shocked

Post it, post it, post it bounce bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Yeah, in your dreams Laughing
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:03 am

and you still have to write that one part Razz
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 pm

~Mar~ wrote:Yeah, in your dreams Laughing

Better post it Batman Batman
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Awwww HAPPY END!!!! MrGreen

Too bad Malene and I can't visit them though. Sad

Anyway, thanks to you Mar for writing this story MrGreen and for putting me in it Laughing

It was great! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Laura wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:Yeah, in your dreams Laughing

Better post it Batman Batman

Nenenenene! Tongue

Katja; word is still pissing me off.. I can't finish parts for a few stories and it's frustrating me.. Sad

Imke; No problem at all =]
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Mar, you have to post it bounce bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura