Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway to a better life (Cont. of fromheaventohell) THE END

+5
Laura
Dimitra_Ony
mikelfan4eva
~Mar~
emilia
9 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Gateway to a better life (Cont. of fromheaventohell) THE END

Post  emilia Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Thank you Very Happy
On wednesday you will get more Razz
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:53 pm

~Mar~ wrote:Naww... I love you

You know, Mikel should be their dad, not Basty ¬¬

i agree Very Happy Very Happy

Tomorrow,yebaaa =))

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:36 am

ohhh mikel is so great with everything Smile Smile Smile
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:41 am

Part 6

We had great time there on the beach. We swam a lot and we built sand castle with Esteban. Also Cecilia tried to help us but she almost broke everything. And that's why Esteban and Cecilia argue little bit but it's normal between them. They argue a lot but also they are best friends.
-Okey children... It's time to go home now.- I say.
-But I don't want...- Esteban say.
-We can come here some other day also.- I say.
-It was so nice to see you.- Mikel say and smile.
-Yes it was...- I say and smile back.
-Take care of yourself.- Mikel say and hugs me.
-Yes I will and thank you that I get to talk with you.- I say and hug him back.
-You can always call to me.- Mikel say.
-Yes I know that and thank you. See you...- I say.
We went to home with children and Basty were there already. Childrens runs to him and hugs him. They started to play together and I went to change my clothes. When I was change them Basty came to bedroom. He kisses me quite passionately and push me on bed. Then he came to top of me and kisses me again.
-Basty not now! Children are awake and they can come here.- I say.
-They started to watch videos and you know that they loves that. We can do this very quickly.- Basty say.
-We don't making love when children are awake.- I say.
-Yes we will making love right now.- Basty say and kisses me.
He start to take my clothes off and kisses me same time. Then he took his clothes off too. I tried to stop him but it didn't help.
-Please Basty stop.- I say but he didn't listen to me.
He kisses my neck, shoulders and my belly. I turned my head away when he tried to kiss me. I push him away and hit him on face quite hardly. I think that he didn't wait that. He looked at me but then he kisses me. I didn't kiss him back and I pushed him away again. Also I hit him again but it was mistake. He hit me on face hardly and I got tears in my eyes. Then tears started to fall on my cheek.
I really wanted to stop him but first I didn't know how. But then one thing came on my mind and I smiled. Basty saw it and smile to me and kisses me. I kiss him back but then I kicked him between his legs hardly. He let me go and I went to our guest room.
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:01 pm

emilia wrote:I kiss him back but then I kicked him between his legs hardly. He let me go and I went to our guest room.

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

C'mon girl,fight!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

tuLicia

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:01 pm

I kiss him back but then I kicked him between his legs hardly. He let me go and I went to our guest room.

HELL YES! Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:32 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH goooo....show him who you really are!!!! You can make him be your pet xD
AMAZING part truly!!! I waited for that so long xDDDD
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Thank you so much Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Hehe, good girl!! Laughing
Great part!! Very Happy
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Thank you Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Part 7

Next morning when children woke up we played together. First we were only inside but then we went to out. It was nice weather but we didn't go to the beach.
After a few hours Basty came back from somewhere and he was angry to me for some reason. He just looked at me but then he started to play with children. Little bit later we went to park together. There Basty looked after me whole time so I couldn't call to anyone. I wanted to call to Cassie but I couldn't. But then children started to be tired so we went back to home. I put children to sleep and I went to kitchen. I took coffee and sat down on table. Also Basty came to kitchen and he sat down. But then he grabbed my hand and took me to bedroom. There he push me on bed and came next to me.
-Don't touch me!- I say.
He just smile and kisses me. I didn't kiss him back and I push him away. Also I tried to stand up but I couldn't. Basty kisses me again but then I kicked him between his legs again. And he let me stand up.
-I said to you that don't touch me. I will go to sleep to our guest room and don't follow me. You have to let me be alone now.- I say.
Basty nodded and I took some of my clothes with me. Then I went to our guest room and I lock the door. First there wasn't any lock but I put that about 3 years ago. This room is my hiding place actually. Usually I can be here alone and safe. Maybe I could say that this is my room but I still have to sleep next to Basty. He say that my place is next to him but I don't think so.
I have to start to think about divorce little bit earlier than I thought. I really can't be with him anymore after what he almost did to me. But how and when I could call to lawyer. I can't do that when Basty is somewhere near. Maybe I could go to park with children and then I could call to Cassie. I could ask her to come to park with us. Then I could talk with her and ask her help. But I think that I have to wait a few week before I can call.
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm

STUPID BASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy!!!!! I hate that guy, truly!!! Why does he have to be such an idiot??? I hope she will get divorse soon!!! Razz
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 pm

He's a mean bastard, a guy who doesn't deserves a wife.. Batman Be happy she only kicked you THERE! Tongue

Más Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Everything going to be better soon...
More you will get on thursday Razz
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:24 pm

Good Razz Can't wait pig
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:03 am

ooo its thurday in a hour heh cant wait to read it later that day hehe

hope basty is not mean to her soon he's annoying me but lovin the story
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:14 am

ohhh great atittude she had now..... Very Happy Very Happy stupid asshole Mad Mad
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:42 am

Stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad , stupid,asshole, Mad ...

shortly...
I HATE HIM Evil or Very Mad

tuLicia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:23 am

Dimitra_Ony wrote:
Laura wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:Mikel is amazing in this story!!! I adore him MrGreen Great part more???

She said everything again Laughing Laughing Laughing
Suspect What do you mean???

I mean that if you comment first then I don't have what to say, because you tell everything and to repeat it again it's a bit lame Razz Razz
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am

Ok, I missed not much just 3 PARTS Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
What can I say they all were amazing Smile Smile Smile Smile
Can't wait for more bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:37 am

Thank you for the comments girls Very Happy
You will get 2 parts today Razz
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:04 am

yay cant wait Very Happy Very Happy
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 am

Part 8

Next month Basty looked after me so I couldn't call to Cassie. Actually he took my phone away from me. Only good thing on that month was that he didn't touch me at all. He let me be alone and I really enjoy about that. And I focused to our children and I was with them a lot.
One day I played with children outside and I thought that I could be alone. But I was wrong like quite often. Basty came to home quite early and he smiling all the time. And it's not good thing.
-What do you think about one thing? That we could rent cottage and be there a few days together.- Basty say.
-What about children?- I ask.
-I'm sure that Javi could look after them. Well actually I already ask that from Javi and it's okey to him. And I have already rent that cottage.- Basty say.
-And you haven't ask that from me. Well you don't ever ask anything from me.- I say.
-I don't have to ask because I know that you will come there with me.- Basty say.
-You are wrong. This time I don't go anywhere with you. So you have to cancel that cottage.- I say.
-I don't cancel that cottage. And we doesn't talk about this anymore. We will go there tomorrow.- Basty say.
-We really don't go there. Well of course you can go there alone but I don't go there.- I say.
-Papa come to play with us.- Esteban say.
-Okey I come...- Basty say and smile.
Basty went to play with children and I went to inside. This is so familiar to me. He doesn't ever ask from me what I want. He done always what he wants. He doesn't care about other people. But well of course he care about our children.
Soon Basty and children came in. Children went to play and Basty came to me. He hugs and kisses me but I pushed him away. Little bit later we all went to sleep.
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next