Mission Impossible ~ Last parts

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Mission Impossible ~ Last parts

Post  Heli on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Haha, I will disagree! Laughing
But the translation goes worse and worse with every part. I'm not concentraiting on this anymore, like I did at the start.. Rolling Eyes

But maybe I can surprise you at the end! Razz
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Where is the new part Sad

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 pm

I want more bounce bounce bounce

Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Eerrmmmhh.. Shocked
I had kinda forgotten this, I have to admit... Embarassed
I have been so busy with school (surprisingly) and I'll be busy too, so I really don't have any idea when I have time to post more... Rolling Eyes
Sorry girls... Neutral
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Sorry that it took so long time to post more. I have been so busy these days.
But here's more now! Wink

Part 15

At the morning I woke up when Ony closed the door of the bedroom loudly shut. A little later I heard a voice of the shower. I stood up fast and dressed up. Then I lifted my luggage on the bed and put the final stuff into it.
- Oh, you woke up already, Ony said from the door while he was drying his hair.
- Yes, I thought it would be same to wake up now, I answered while I closed my luggage.

The atmosphere had changed somehow. The warm feeling which we had had in the swimming pool and in the restaurant between us, had gone away. Maybe Ony was still shocked about his friend death that he couldnít think anything else. And I didnít want Ony to be near me. It was the best solution for all. I didnít mention at all what had happened last night. Maybe Ony thought I had slept so well that I hadnít woken up at all. And so he could believe also.

We took our luggage with us and went to the deck to wait the heading to the harbour. There were many people already waiting on the decks but luckily there was a gate on every deck where people could land. So the landing would go at least a bit faster.

I didnít talk much with Ony. I just didnít know what I should say to him. So it was better to be quiet. Though Ony wasnít talking mood himself or thatís how it seemed. Besides I was tired to act positive person. I just wanted soon back to home and lay under the covers while thinking all these happenings. Because I felt that I had responsibility of Ony. I was that person who had caused so much sorrow to him. And probably I was doing that more soon.

Finally the ship was in the harbour of Santa Cruz, in the biggest city of Tenerife. We walked towards the gate to get away from the ship. But the people were moving so slowly. After a long nerve-wracking waiting we were standing on the ground after two weeks sailing.
- Are you sure that you said the right time and place to Javi, Ony asked worried.
- Of course. And he promised to be here on time, I calmed Ony.
And there they were also.
- ONY!!! we heard a shouting and three men walked fast to us.
All hugged Ony and said something to him. I had walked a bit away from them. It wasnít my business what they were talking about. For my surprise Javi came to me and wanted to talk with me. He pulled me still away from the others.

- So, whatís up? I asked still surprised.
Javi stared at me long and quietly. If he was trying to unnerve me, then he failed.
- Thereís something weird in you, Javi said finally.
- Oh, really? And you wanted to say only that? I asked.
- Well, not really. What is this thing between you and Ony? Javi asked.
- Thatís not your business at all, but from my side there isnít any ďthingĒ, I answered neutrally.
- Why Ony has said something different then? Every time I talked with him by phone, he was talking about you and how he wanted to get to know you better, Javi explained.
I was quiet for a moment.
- Well, Ony didnít tell me about that. And besides some kisses donít make any ďthingĒ of this situation, I answered.
- If you broke Onyís heart with that kind of behaviour, you can be sure that Iíll find you then, Javi talked silently.
- Oh, youíre threatening me right now. Just shut your mouth now! You know nothing about this situation! I snapped.
- Tell me, then I can know, Javi said.
- I canít. Theyíre things which you arenít allowed to know at all, I answered quietly.
- And how about Ony? Javi asked silently and looked at me straight to my eyes.
I shook my head sadly.
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Part 16

Javiís phone started to ring suddenly. He answered, listened a while, said some words and gave the phone to me.
- Itís Ony, he said only.
I realized that others had vanished somewhere while Javi and I had talked.
- Yes? I answered to the phone.
- I forgot to ask your contact details so we could be in touch later too. And these final days went like they went, Ony explained.
For a moment I was totally frozen. I couldnít just say any address or phone number to him. He would notice immediately that I had lied.
- If I give my address and phone number with Javi to you? I suggested.
- Okay, itís fine. See you then later, Ony said.
- Yes, see you, I answered silently.
I gave the phone back to Javi. He looked at me long.
- How Iím not so convinced about your ďsee youĒ phrase? he commented.
- Well, itís hard to say, I said during I took a pen and a paper from my bag.
I wrote to the paper:

ďIím sorry.
Forgive me, please.
I couldnít do anything else.Ē

I folded the paper a few times and gave it to Javi.
- There. If you could give it to Ony, I would be grateful, I said.
Before I could say or do anything Javi had opened the paper and read it. How he could be so mean?
- So you donít even have any thought about meeting Ony anymore? Javi asked blaming me.
Then I finally lost my control. I had been in the ship for two weeks and got too many worries during that time. And now this man was complaining about things which werenít his business. I didnít need to stand it.
- Thatís not of your business, because you know nothing about this situation! I yelled at him.
- Iím just worried about my friend because Iím afraid that heíll break his heart with you! Javi yelled back to me. Ė And besides Ony knows your name and town youíre living. So he has enough information about you to find you again, Javi said happily.

Suddenly my work phone started to ring. I answered.
- Where are you? my boss asked.
- Still at the harbour, I answered.
- There will be a car picking you up there soon. We have a new task for you, he told and closed the phone.
- I have to go soon, I said and took my luggage from the ground.
- It was nice to meet you, have fun during your life, I said and left to walk away from Javi.
But I couldnít help it, I had to say it out loud.
- And Ony doesnít know anything where I he could find me. I donít even exist here anymore, I said and winked my eye.
At the same time black car drove next to me. I threw my luggage to back seat and sat next to the driver. I waved my hand to Javi as a goodbye. I looked from the mirror how Javi stood still staring at my leaving mouth open. Luckily I didnít need to stay there any longer, it might have caused problems. I was afraid I had already said too much.
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Gosh, it's like watching football! Shocked
Yes, yes.. yes! yes! yes, yes! YES! NOOOOOOOOOOO! *slaps against forehead*
Jeeze, and now? =} What happens?

Angels descending, bring from above,
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm

What? Shocked Football? Laughing And yes for what?
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Translating goes well Wink I wish I hadn't read this in Finnish already! xD
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Everytime I think that she gives Ony a clue, green light whatever and then she doesn't! Shocked

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 pm

But that's the point! xD

And the translation is going worse and worse all the time. I'm too lazy to concentrate on that anymore.. Laughing
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:53 pm

But it's mean!

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:33 pm

I know... Rolling Eyes
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Part 17

I was sitting in the car in my own thoughts. I was thinking if Javi was going to tell about our little conversation to Ony. I hoped he wouldnít do that, because then Ony would break his heart. Suddenly I realized that we werenít at the city anymore but we were driving along the motorway.
- Where are we going? I asked surprised.
- To Puerto de la Cruz. Youíll get the information about your new task there, the driver answered.
I looked at him more closely until now, I havenít seen him ever before. Obviously he was new. I didnít ask more questions of him because I knew from my own experience that he surely didnít know anything else. They gave the information only few people and drivers werenít included to them.

I started at the scenes from the window without seeing actually anything. My thoughts were rounding around Ony. And actually around Javi too. I couldnít understand how he could see so many true things about me. And he had seen me only once. Ony couldnít do it during two weeks. I couldnít be so clear.

- I think you should forget that man totally, a voice said next to me.
I dropped back to ground from my thoughts.
- What? I had to ask.
- You have sighed so many times and looked at the scenes all the time. The reason canít be anything else than men, he answered.
I shook my head. What was wrong with the all men here nowadays?

The rest of the drive we both were quiet. I thought if Ony had already got my message and how he had reacted. And whatís the most important, did Javi told the truth about me?

I woke up from my thoughts again when the car stopped. Obviously our destination had been reached. I was led from the doors and up to some kind of office. Behind the counter there was a woman who gave a fat envelope to me.
- Read those very closely and take the ID card from there. Give the rest papers to me then, she said.
I nodded shortly and went to sit with my papers one of the comfortable sofas. I opened the envelope and started to browse the papers. New identity, new target, once again. I saved all the necessary information to my head and stared at the picture of my new target so closely that I could remember the face all the time. I took the ID card with me and gave the rest papers to that woman. The driver took me to my new flat. Yes, they had rented a flat to me near the place where my target was living. Actually my flat was opposite my targetís flat, even for my own surprise. This time I had to find out everything that the victim was doing during the weeks. So it was going to take many weeks before I would be ready here.
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Part 18

With my new identity I hadnít got a new job for me. Yes, they arranged work for us if it seemed necessary. And in this case it was bad thing. I had too much time to think my own things. And it wasnít a good thing. I was thinking all the time how Ony had reacted to that fact I had disappeared from his life totally. I would have liked to explain everything. But I wasnít allowed to do that, otherwise I had lost my job.

The days passed by and changed for weeks. It was easy to follow my target because he really was living opposite me. I could do mostly my work from my flat. I could tell his work times and what kind of hobbies he had during the week. Sometimes I followed him to the gym where he went every Wednesday. I looked the time how fast he walked there. That kind of information the headquarters wanted to know. It didnít seem to be really important thing but they wanted to know everything.

These kinds of tasks were really boring, if the target was at work most of the day. On the days I had free time when I couldnít do anything. I used my free time walking along the streets. I could ever know if it was important to know at least a bit this city.

One day I was walking at the city once again. I was staring at the shop windows. There was so beautiful dress which might look great on me. But it was still too expensive for me. I sighed and thought if I tried it on even so. Well, I didnít need to decide that at all.

I realized that somebody was standing next to me. I turned around to see who was disturbing my hard thinking process. I slapped my hand to my mouth and stared at the person eyes wide open. The only thing which rounded in my head was the same all the time. ďNo. This CANíT be true. Iím hallucinating.Ē But it wasnít hallucinating at all. In front of me was standing the final person I would like to see, Ony.
- I think you owe me an explanation, Ony said and grossed his arms on his chest.

I stared at him still frozen. Why I hadnít asked where Ony was going? WHY? The only solution I figured out was that I started to run. I wanted to escape this whole mess both physically and mentally.
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 pm

O-oh.. O_o

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:57 pm

oh no Shocked Shocked Shocked
Such a great parts Cool Cool

Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks girls! Very Happy

I'm trying to post more soon...
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Great parts! Very Happy Thumbs Up
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks! Smile Here's already a bit more... Wink

Part 19

Iím running along the streets. Iím looking behind sometimes and unfortunately youíre still there, behind me. I turn left and then straight away to right. Iím trying to get rid of you. But turning to right was a mistake. The street ends to a wall and I donít have time to go back. I turn around and see you. I have run into a trap.

- Can you explain what this all means?
- Iím sorry but I canít tell you, I shook my head.
- Why not? What are you hiding from me?
- That kind of things which you arenít allowed to know, I say finally.
- You know, that isnít helping at all. Iím becoming more and more curious now.
- You shouldnít. If you knew the things I know, it would be dangerous for you, Iím trying to explain.
- Tell me. I can keep my mouth shut, you beg and grab my shoulders.

I wish I could tell you everything, but that isnít possible. Then you would be in a danger and I donít want that.

- Believe me now, please. Itís better that you know nothing about this. Itís better that youíll forget me totally, I answer.

So, now itís finally said out loud.

Youíre looking me surprised.
- I canít forget you. Donít you realize that I love you!

No! This canít be true! It wasnít meant to be like this, not at all.

I lift my eyes to you. I have tears in my eyes.
- Iím sorry, but I have to do this, I say silently apologizing.
I hit you to your stomach. And you are catching a breath bowed to twofold.
- Iím sorry, I whisper before I start to run again.

I ran along the streets of Puerto de la Cruz. I really didnít want that Ony would find me anymore. Especially after what I said and did. It wasnít beautiful at all but I didnít have any other choice.

When I was back at home I was still shaking. I was still shocked about that how easily Ony had noticed me at the city. So it would be better if I stayed here inside my flat as much as I could during this last week. If I met Ony once again I wouldnít survive from the meeting as easily as today. I had to get away from here as soon as possible. Crashing into Ony was much harder in continental Spain. I believed I would be safe there. And maybe a new style would help it a bit. My hair had been the same way quite long now. Maybe it would be time to cut it differently.

I stayed there still a week and then I send my information about the target to the headquarters. I took my stuff and the same driver who had brought me there, took me to the office, where I returned my ID card. I got an order to go back to Barcelona with the same identity I had had during the cruise. So I was Maria, again. The driver took me to the airport where I took the next flight to Barcelona. I just wanted to go back home, lie on my own bed, close my eyes and forget this cruel world for a moment.
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Aww... Sad Life aint far sometimes..

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Nawww Sad Sad Sad
Great part Smile Smile

Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Part 20

There werenít any new tasks for a while. Maybe it was good, I couldnít concentrate on anything nowadays. But the worst thing was that I couldnít talk about this to my friends. They didnít know what kind of job I had. So I had to keep these thoughts in my own head. And I donít know if it was good for me. My thoughts were rounding all the time the same way. It started from there that I lied to Ony, ended God knows where.

After spending many days all alone I felt really awful. I couldnít sleep at all. I started to be in that point that I would fall asleep even if I was standing. I had really bad conscience and bad feeling inside me that Ony didnít know the truth.

Then I got an idea but I didnít know if it was wise to do it. But finally I thought it was the only option. Otherwise I wouldnít get rid of this feeling at all. I would write a letter to Ony where I would explain everything so he could understand. When I had made my decision I called to my friend who usually was searching all background information to our targets.
- Hey, I would like to ask one thing, I said when she answered.
- Well, tell me, she said.
- I would need one address, I said.
- And nobody needs to know about this? she wanted to be sure.
- Of course not. The name is Antonio Martos Ortiz and he is living in Madrid, I think, I gave the information to her.
- Man worries? was her next question while I heard she was writing the information to the PC.
- Something like that, I answered.
- Then I donít want to hear. I have own problems too, she said quickly.
- Indeed, I sighed.
Finally I got the address and I wrote it down. Now I needed only to write the letter and post it.

And because I didnít have anything to do I started to write that letter. After many long and frustrating moments I was ready. I put the letter to an envelope. I wrote the address there and I stack up the envelope and put the stamp there also. Then I took the letter to the office where my friend had promised to post it. Now Ony couldnít trace the place where I had posted it.

My mood was relieved now than before, at least a bit. I had told my leaving wasnít Onyís fault. I blamed me about everything what had happened. I should have had to draw the line tighter. But now it was too late to speak about it anymore, everything had already happened. I could only try to fix everything what was possible to fix.
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Part 21

Ony couldnít still understand anything about this. He had been down because of his friendís death. But he had got the biggest help from his friends and he had got over of that painful happening somehow. One of the most important helpers had been Maria, the woman he met in the ship. But now Ony couldnít reach her anymore. Maria had promised to give her contact details with Javi, but in the paper had written only
ďIím sorry.
Forgive me, please.
I couldnít do anything else.Ē
No any address nor phone number where he could reach her. It couldnít be so bad thing to give only one phone number? Ony had tried to find Maria but there didnít even exist any person like her in the whole Spain. But it couldnít be possible either. Only a few weeks ago he had crashed into her in Puerto de la Cruz. Then Maria had deceived him and hit him to his stomach. And then she had run away. It proved that there was something wrong in this situation.

Poor Ony had suffered a lot during that cruise. First he lost his friend. Then he fell in love and now he had lost her too.

Basty, Mikel and especially Javi said that Ony should forget Maria and continue his life like nothing had happened. But Ony couldnít do that. He couldnít understand why Maria had left like that. She had vanished, like she wouldnít exist anymore here in this world.

Ony sang all their gigs like some kind of automatic. His thoughts were rounding in Maria. But soon happened something that changed Onyís thoughts totally.

One day Ony got a letter from unknown person. Firstly, it was a miracle that he didnít know the sender because almost nobody knew his address. The letters he got were usually bills or then the senderís name was in the envelope. But in this envelope was only his name and postmark didnít tell where the letter had sent.

Ony sat down on the couch and opened the envelope fast. He found a letter which was written by hands.

Hi Ony!
You must think who Iím and how I knew your address. You knew me at the cruise from Barcelona to Santa Cruz. My name was Maria. And solving the address isnít so hard if you just know the right people. Although I had to contact you once again, I had to tell some things connecting to my leaving.

First, none of my doings is your fault, the greater person than you is really hard to find. All these happenings are my fault, not yours! I should have thought once more before I let you know me better. My name isnít Maria. You must have noticed already that there donít exist any woman with that name in Spain. The wrong identity is only because of my job. I was at work there, in the ship. Iím doing that kind of work where I have professional confidentiality against my job. Actually I wouldnít be allowed to say even that, but I have taught to lie about that too. Actually I have lied more than told the truth after I started this job. But everything what I said to you, was somehow a lie. Every detail about me was a lie. All information about me was figured. Only my opinions and feelings were true, which came straight from my heart. Iím just trying to say that my feelings against you werenít lies at all, donít doubt that!

So, my work is the reason why I couldnít give my phone number or my address. Nobody must know where Iím working. It would be too dangerous. Then my closest people would be in a danger too if something went wrong with my work. And that I really donít want to happen, especially not to you.

What Iím hopelessly trying to say here itís that nothing was your fault. I shouldnít have let you so close to me. Then you wouldnít have needed to suffer this kind of uncertainty like now. I think the words ďmission impossibleĒ would describe the best about this thing between us. The relationship canít stand on a lie. And thatís why Iím so sorry. Because I really liked you.

The only thing what I ask you now, is that youíll forget me totally. Iím sure about that some day you can find a woman, who is honest to you right from the start. I canít be that person, Iím afraid. I would lose my job if I told the truth to you. I canít afford to lose my job. So maybe itís the best that Iíll live without any men. At least I donít need to lie of every single thing. Maybe, if the situation would have been totally different, this could have worked. But now, in this situation is the better that we both live our own life. Time heals the wounds, so I believe that after a long time I wonít feel hurt while thinking of you. Because I canít forget you ever, remember that. I hope all the best to you, even you would do anything.
CaritaĒ
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Poor thing.. Sad I feel sorry for both of them

Fenny J. Crosby

~Mar~