Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: -Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

Post  tuLicia Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 pm

yes i loved the haircut!
and this part,too Razz

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Thankies =]
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Wow, damn great parts. And the haircut Drooling smiley
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks, and nice to see you back here Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 am

Thx. It's good to be back.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Part 5

The sun shined into his bedroom, birds sang cheerful. He sighed, and pulled his legs up under the covers. He felt everything except happy and cheerful. He could hear his friend argue on the phone with someone. ‘Leila, listen.. I can-.. if you just let me-.. I know he did.. Well, it’s your faul-.. I’m not deaf Leila.. If you just listen to me. Thank you! You did this yourself Leila, he left you for a reason. Are you blind or what? He looks horrible! And you keep nagging about how horrible you feel? Could you be more self-centered? You destroyed everything he loves, Leila! He doesn’t care about anything anymore, doesn’t like to dance, to sing. All he could do was try to keep up appearance so we wouldn’t worry about him. Thank you a lot. I don’t know how the hell he could live with you. We all told him! You know what, have fun fucking that boyfriend of yours, I am done talking to you. If you ask me, you could fall of a roof any moment, I couldn’t care less. Good bye Leila.’ Mikel heard his friend walking around the livingroom. He groaned, and got out of bed. Mikel felt horrible, and a shower would not take this feeling away. He strolled into the livingroom. ‘Morning Mikel. Did you sleep well?’ Basty asked him. Mikel shrugged. ‘Sleeping was ok, waking up a disaster..’ He walked into the kitchen. He had to get rid of this feeling, and soon. While making breakfast, he thought about a way how. ‘Hey Basty, can I ask you something?’ His friend was sitting at the kitchentable, reading the paper. ‘Sure..’ Mikel walked to the table. ‘Can I borrow your motorcycle? I need to take a ride in the mountains..’ Basty looked up. ‘You really feel miserable about what happened, don’t you? It’s fine by me, I hope it’ll help to brighten up your mood.’ He smiled. Mikel smiled back. ‘Thank you Basty.’ He quickly finished his breakfast, and got dressed. His motor suit was somewhere at the bottom of his suitcase. He began to get dressed, and walked back into the room. Basty’s helmet was laying on the couch. He took it, and walked to the garage. Basty was standing aside his bike. ‘Here you go, the keys.’ He gave the keys to Mikel. He smiled. ‘Thanks pal. Don’t worry, I’ll take excellent care of her.’ He caressed the shiny bodywork with his gloved hand. Basty grinned. ‘I trust you. Have fun.’ Mikel sat down on the motor, took the helmet, placed it on his head and turned the key. The engine roared to life. A grin formed on his face. He made a sharp turn, and drove outside, into the sunlight, leaving the doormen stunned behind. He drove through the city, and soon he arrived at the country side: quiet dirt roads, lingering around valleys and hills, going on and on as far as the naked eye could watch. The landscape changed again: the green hills turned into mountains, and the valleys made place for ravines. The road got even more dusty, and lose rocks were everywhere. This was what he needed. A lonely road, where he could go on full speed down the road, not caring about someone. He turned the handle open, and took off. The road twirled around the mountains, with inhuman turns. It was quiet, except the roar of the engine. As fast as he could without being reckless, he drove down the mountain. The turns gave him a thrill, the speed was like drugs. The adrenaline seemed to have washed away the hollow feeling in his chest. He felt.. What did he felt? He felt great, better than that, amazing. The mountains became hills, the hills became asphalt roads, full of live, of people. He drove back to the building Basty lived. Mikel drove back into the garage under the building, and went to the door. ‘Hey Xander, where’s Fay?’ Mikel asked, while zipping his motor jacket down. Xander smiled. ‘She has her break now.’ He opened the door for Mikel. ‘Had a nice ride?’ Mikel turned around, grinned, and nodded: ‘Hell yes I had.’ Xander laughed, and Mikel walked upstairs. He opened the door of Basty’s apartment, and walked inside. ‘Hey Mikel.’ Basty said, and walked into the hallway. ‘Hey pal.’ Mikel flashed a smile, and putted the helmet down. He began to zip the motor suit further down. ‘I don’t really know how to put this Mikel, but we have.. company..’ Mikel raised an eyebrow. ‘Oh? And do I know our.. company?’ Basty was trying to find a way out of it. ‘Unfortunately, you do..’ Mikel tied the arms of his suit around his waist, and walked inside. He went with his hand through his hair. Oh boy, Basty thought. He followed his friend into the livingroom. A person was standing in front of the window, and turned around. Two furious brown eyes looked at him. ‘You own me an explanation Michael.’ Fuck, was the only word Mikel could think of which suited the situation. He hadn’t expected her to fly over at all. The woman crossed her arms in front of her chest. ‘Of what? Why I left and destroyed your stuff? Hell no I do. You lied to me from the very start of our relation, and you didn’t even tried to hide it! I left you yes, and you want to know why? Because you are a lying piece of shit Leila! You fucked up my life. Well, don’t fuck with me, coz I fuck back. Payback’s a bitch, and I hope karma will follow too. I just want you to get out of my life, out of my sight, out of my head. Leave me alone now. I am done with you, you did it yourself. You know, I should have listened to Basty from day one. He warned me from you, they all did. But I was blind. I loved you, I used to at least. But you just used me, Leila. You used me to have a place to stay, a man to return to if someone rejected you. I hope you’ll be happy with that.. Guy. Have a nice life further, enjoy your stay in Cadiz, if you want you move to China, I don’t care, but just get the hell out of my life, ok?’ He sighed, and went to the bedroom. Leila was speechless. She had seen him drunk, down, happy, pissed off, but this? This was new. She blinked a few times. ‘Hope that’s clear now.’ Basty said. Leila nodded, took her jacket, and walked away. Mikel walked back inside. ‘Is she gone? Yes? Good..’ Mikel sighed, and sat down. Basty sat down next to him. ‘I’m sorry Mikel..’ Mikel shrugged. ‘That’s ok.. I would have to face her sooner or later anyway. So you wanted to give me a make-over huh?’ He quickly changed the subject. Basty laughed: ‘Yes. I may not be a fashionita as Ony is, but I do have a little sense for fashion.’ Mikel grinned. ‘Righto, let’s go shopping then.’ His eyes twinkled. Basty smiled. This is how he used to know his friend: full energy and always ready for action. Both got up, and while chatting cheerful, they walked downstairs, and left the building. Two girls walked back into the building. ‘Hello ladies.’ Xander said, and smiled when he saw the two girls. ‘Hello Xander.’ Both said, and smiled back. ‘Who’s your new friend Lil?’ He asked. The dark haired girl smirked. ‘You two already met, a couple of times in fact. Xander, may I introduce to you my best friend Rosalyn Hernandez.’ Basty and Mikel looked at the blond girl. Xander stared at her. The girl smiled. Mikel looked at her. She looked rather pretty. Basty smiled. ‘Come on Romeo, daddy needs new shoes.’ Mikel raised an eyebrow, but followed him. He looked back one more time before focusing on Basty’s scheme for their midday. ‘I made an appointment at my hairdresser for you at four. That means we have half an hour to go shopping.’ Basty dragged him into a clothe store. Mikel sat down while Basty began to pick clothes. Soon he pushed Mikel into a stable. ‘And now I know why I always go shopping on my own.. Jesus Basty.’ Basty sighed. ‘Hurry, ok? We have twenty minutes left.’ Mikel rolled his eyes, and kicked his shoes off. He took the first jeans, and got changed. ‘You know, I always thought of shopping with friends as a girl-thing..’ Mikel said, while pulling a T-shirt over his head. Basty laughed. ‘Well, go shopping with a friend isn’t that weird at all.’ Mikel smiled, and got out. ‘Looks wicked pal.’ Basty said. ‘Thank you.’ Mikel replied, made a turn, and walked back into the stable. ‘And don’t you dare to buy me a pair of heels!’ Basty laughed again. ‘Don’t worry, I won’t.’ Mikel sighed relieved. Soon he had chosen a couple of jeans and a few T-shirts. Basty paid for the clothes, and they went to Basty’s hairdresser. Both dropped their stuff and sat down. ‘My feet hurt..’ Basty said. ‘Well, you’re the one who wanted to give me a make-over.’ Mikel said. Basty made a face. Soon a woman walked to them. ‘Basty, my guapo! How are you?’ The afro-American woman said. Basty smiled, and got up. She pulled him into a hug. ‘Nice to see you too Julia.’ Julia released him, and looked at Mikel. ‘You must be Mikel. Nice to finally meet you darling.’ Mikel smiled. ‘Nice to meet you too Julia.’ He got up. Julia hugged him tight. ‘Basty told me.. I am so sorry for you. That girl doesn’t know what she did.. Baby, you’re not worth her.’ Mikel hugged her back. It felt like he was hugging his mum or grandma. ‘Thanks Julia.. I know, she’s not worth my attention, and besides; I don’t need her to feel good.’ Julia smiled. ‘That’s the spirit. Come, I’ll get started with your hair.’ She took him to a chair, and pushed him down. Basty sat down on a chair, and began to read a magazine. ‘Did anyone ever told you that you’re handsome?’ Julia asked while washing his hair. Mikel shrugged. ‘They told me yeah, but I never considered myself as beautiful..’ Julia smiled. ‘Well, you’re really are, trust me.’ Mikel smiled, and closed his eyes. Julia began to do her job. ‘All done. Take a look and tell me what you think.’ Mikel looked at his reflection in the mirror. Two green eyes looked surprised at him. His hair was a bit shorter, and worked up. Even the stubble from the lack of shaving for two days, looked good now. ‘Wow.. Julia, you’re amazing.’ Julia smiled. Basty looked over the edge of his magazine. ‘Ha, you’ll beat Ony now.’ He smirked, and got up. Mikel laughed, and hugged Julia. ‘Thank you.’ Julia blushed a little bit. ‘It’s nothing, really. Take care dear.’ Mikel nodded, grabbed his bags, and left, followed by Basty. Soon they arrived back at Basty’s apartment. Fay was back at the door. ‘ Hey Basty. Hey Mikel. You look great.’ She smiled, her red curls danced around her face. ‘Aww, thank you Fairy.’ Mikel said and smiled. Fay opened the door for them, and they walked inside, back to Basty’s apartment.

song; Robbie Williams ~ Boddies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjA8iJxDOnE
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm

So great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks Katja
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Part 6

Sunlight peeked through the curtains in her bedroom. She groaned and pulled the blanket over her head. She’d been dreaming so nice.. Rosa closed her eyes and smiled. She didn’t know his name, but there had been something in his eyes.. like he was fighting the same battle, only at her side of the field. She flipped the blanket back, and let her legs hang over the edge of her bed. ‘Time to get up..’ She smiled, and stood up. Lilly was drinking coffee while reading the news paper. ‘Good morning Lil.’ Lilly looked up and smiled. ‘Good morning to you too.’ Rosa sat down, and began to eat breakfast. Lilly threw a glance on her watch. ‘I have to go now. Have fun, ok?’ Rosa nodded. Lilly smiled, and left. It was quiet in the apartment except for the ticking off the clock. She smiled, and thought about the guy from yesterday. She finished her breakfast, and went to get dressed. She felt full of energy, full of life. Rosalyn knew the building had its own gym. She grabbed her fitness gear, and got dressed. She walked into the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. Her eye was less blue, but still there. She rolled her eyes, and tied her hair in a ponytail. She could care less about her eye. She walked back to her room, and sat down to tie the laces of her All Stars. She grabbed her bag, stuffed a towel and clean clothes in it, and walked into the livingroom. She grabbed a bottle of Chrystal Clear out of the fridge, and walked out of the door. The gym was near the garage under the building, next to the pool. Rosa opened the door, and walked to the dressing room. It was still early and no one was there. Most of the people who lived here, came after work. She smiled, changed her shoes, and walked into the hall. It was quiet, except the muffled taps of her feet on the floor. She turned the radio on, and walked to the bikes. Rosa adjusted it and began to cycle.

About five minutes later, someone else walked inside. He carried a bag as well, and walked to the dressing room. Rosa didn’t pay much attention to him. Not much later he walked back down, and walked to the bike next to her. She looked at him from the corner of her eye, and smiled. It was the guy from yesterday. Slowly he began to cycle as well, going faster and faster. Rosa looked at the little monitor. Two minutes left on the clock. She smiled. She loved fitness, and especially the bike. She could go fast on it, just because she could. The man looked at her. ‘Nice morning to work out, isn’t it?’ He smiled, but it didn’t reached his eyes. Rosa nodded. Her heart was hammering in her chest, and she wasn’t quite sure about what caused it. One minute on the clock. She grinned, and began to cycle faster. A beep made her slow down. ‘151.. Not bad for a first time..’ She said more to herself than the man next to her. He chuckled. He kept cycling while she tried to get her breathing back to normal. She looked at him. ‘Aren’t you the guy who left the building with Basty yesterday?’ Rosa asked him. He nodded. ‘We left when you came back with the DA, ehm.. Lilly, right? I don’t stay there often, I only know people Basty knows, including Lilly. They’re friends.’ Rosa nodded. ‘May I know your name?’ She asked, and titled her head curious. The man smiled. ‘My full name is Michael Hennet Sotomayor, but my friends call me Mikel. And yours?’ His eyes twinkled. ‘My name is Rosalyn Hernandez, but my friends call me either Rose or Rosa. Nice meeting you Mikel.’ She stuck her hand out. Mikel took it. ‘Agreed.’ Both shook hands. Rosa got of her bike, and took her water bottle. Not much later, Mikel’s bike beeped as well. He sighed, and stretched his arm out to reach for his bottle. Except the radio, it was quiet. Rosa didn’t know why, but she liked him. He seemed so.. different from what she was used to. Mikel got of his bike, and stood in front of her. ‘Well, I think I’ll go on and work with some weights.’ Mikel said, and smiled. He turned around, and walked away. Rosa looked after him, and walked to the next machine.

~*~*~*~

Mikel looked at the girl. She looked cute. Her ponytail bounced up and down. He smiled. She sat down on the row machine, while he grabbed some weights. The radio played on the background. ‘I know how you feel, no secrets to reveal, nobody knows me at all. Very late at night and in the morning light, nobody knows me at all. Nobody knows me, nobody knows me, nobody knows me at all..’ He sang quietly. Mikel didn’t know why, but he had the crazy idea that Rosa might be dealing with the same as he. He sighed, shook his head, and lifted the weights up, looking at her from the corner of his eye. Her left eye was blue and green, her fringe tried to cover up most of it. She looked almost fragile the way she sat there. He sighed. She looked fragile, he felt fragile. It would take a long time before he would trust someone as much as he had trusted Leila.. He putted the weights down, and grabbed his bottle. Rosa was done as well now. She looked at him, and smiled. Like he’d noticed before it didn’t touch her eyes. He smiled back, and walked to her. She was still sitting on the little chair. Mikel sat down on the floor. ‘Are you from Cadiz?’ he asked her. ‘Yes, I work as guardian. That’s how I met Lilly,’ She smiled, ‘And you? Where are you from?’ She asked back. ‘I’m from Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife. I used to give salsa lessons there.’ Rosa nodded. ‘Are you here on vacation?’ He chuckled. ‘You’re really curious. No, I’m not. I’m not going back to Tenerife, only to visit my family.’ She looked surprised. ‘Why? What happened?’ Mikel looked at his fingers. ‘I was finally brave enough to leave my girlfriend. She’d been cheating on me since day one, and I’d had enough of her and her crap. What about you?’ He looked back at her. Her blue eyes looked suddenly very sad. ‘My.. My boyfriend did the same.. He was cheating on me, and every night when he came back, we had to make love, just because he wanted to.. One day, I had enough. He’d hit me, again.. It was the last drip. I packed my bags, and left him.. He didn’t like that at all. Yesterday he came to find me. I actually had to hide from him..’ She shook her head. ‘I don’t think he’ll let go that easily, and I’m afraid of what he will do..’ She sighed. Mikel hesitated. He laid his hand on her arm, and rubbed it gently. ‘I’m sure it’ll be ok.’ She shrugged her shoulder; ‘We’ll see..’ She smiled a little, and got up. Mikel followed her with his eyes. He sighed as well, and got up. Both continued sporting.

Song; The Weepies ~ Nobody knows me at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBzA76QGgz8
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:43 am

I forget to read this yesterday...
Amazing part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Thanks Katja (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Part 7

The water rushed down to the floor of the shower cabin. He had is eyes closed, and just stood there. Motionless like a sculpture. Mikel sighed, and opened his eyes. Rosalyn didn’t leave his thoughts for more than a second. No, it wasn’t love. Not at all.. he didn’t know her well enough to fall in love with her. Especially not that soon after breaking up with Leila. He rubbed his face, and took the shower gel. First he had to get over the hollow feeling in his chest, get over her. It was hard.. he loved her, and she betrayed him. He groaned. ‘Damn it Mikel, don’t think about it.. You’ll only get pissed off.’ He sighed, and closed his eyes again. Soon he turned the water off. The silence was overwhelming. Mikel grabbed a towel, and walked out of the shower, wrapping it around his hips. The mirror was all steamed up. With his hand he tried to clean it. Two green eyes looked broken at him. He went with his hand through his hair. ‘Wait and see Leila, I will start over, without you.’ A twinkle came back in his eyes, and a little smile appeared. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Mikel looked up from his reflection, and went to open the door. A lady stood there. She looked up from the papers in her hand, to his face. ‘Hello..’ the rest of her words got stuck in her throat. ‘Hello ma’am. How can I help you?’ Mikel said, with a crooked smile. ‘I eh.. I have a parcel for ehm.. Mister E. Camacho.’ Her eyes wandered from his face to his chest, lower and back to meet his gaze. Her cheeks had a reddish glow. ‘I’m sorry, but he’s not home right now. I do can take the parcel for him, or does he have to sign anything.’ Mikel asked. ‘N-no. I mean.. I-eh.. He doesn’t have to sign anything.’ She handed Mikel the box. ‘Thank you. Have a nice day further.’ Mikel said, and walked back inside. ‘Y-you too s-sir.’ Mikel chuckled low, and closed the door. He laid the package on the table, and got dressed.

Around half past five, the door opened. Mikel looked up from his book, looked at Basty, then at the clock, and back to his book. ‘Welcome home would have been nice..’ Basty muttered. ‘Welcome home. I’m sorry, I had to finish my sentence.’ Mikel said, and laid his book down. ‘You and reading..’ Basty said, and sighed. Mikel made a face. ‘There came a parcel for you. It was quite funny though haha.’ Basty looked in the direction Mikel pointed in. He walked to the table and sat down. ‘Why was it funny?’ Basty asked, while opening the box. ‘Oh, I just took a shower, and wasn’t dressed yet, so the woman kept staring at me with the face of a tomato. It’s good for your self-coincidence.’ Mikel said. Basty laughed, and looked in the box. ‘Basty, I have a question.. Do you need any help in your restaurant? I really don’t want to stay home every day..’ Mikel said, and rolled his eyes. ‘You’re the second one who asks me about it.. Sure, I think I can squeeze you in. Hope you don’t mind being the only guy during the shift.’ Mikel picked his book back up. ‘Nah, I’ll pretend to be gay. What’s for dinner?’ Basty laughed, and shook his head. ‘You’re incredible Mikel, you really are. I think I’ll make some soup.’ Mikel nodded, and turned the page. ‘Finally. My CDs arrived.’ Basty said, and laid ten CDs on the table. Mikel looked up again. ‘Are you serious that lazy that you order CDs?’ he raised an eyebrow. ‘They don’t sell them in Spain Hennet.’ Basty answered and threw a piece of bubble wrapping to his friend. ‘Oh, now I’m scared.. Shall I make dinner?’ Mikel said. Basty nodded, and walked to the radio. Mikel pulled some pans out of the cabin and filled it with water while Sergio Rivero began to sing. He could get used to a live without her.

Song; The Corrs ~ Old Town
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5DF-l7sVrI
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Great part as usually Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Naww.. thanks Katja
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Part 8

She opened the door, and walked inside. She dropped her back in her bedroom, and took her running shoes and I-pod. The apartment wasn’t far from the park. Rosalyn smiled, and turned her music on. She walked out of the room, and jogged down the stairs. Quickly she headed to the park. Her little ponytail tickled in her neck. It got busier, and according to her stomach, it was lunch time. There were a few cafés nearby. Rosalyn sat down on the terrace of the café she and Lilly used to grab lunch during work. A small, bronze haired girl came to her, a friendly smile around her lips. Rosa ordered something, and enjoyed of the autumn sun. Soon the rain and wind would arrive. She sighed, and closed her eyes. ‘Rosalyn? Is that you?’ Rosa opened her eyes, and turned around. The man smiled, and came closer. She smiled. ‘Stefano! What a nice surprise!’ Rosa got up, and hugged him. He hugged her back. ‘How are you? I haven’t seen you again since Friday..’ he asked. ‘I know.. I’m ok, I think.. Thanks miss. And you?’ Greedy she took a bite from her baguette with camembert and cucumber. The waitress walked away. She looked at her colleague. Stefano smiled. ‘I’m fine too. How come you’re not at the office?’ Rosa swallowed her baguette. ‘Because I have some troubles.. I’ll quit working there too, I only need a new job first..’ Stefano Martinez looked at her. He knew her too well to be fobbed off. They’d been colleagues for years now, and had a friendly relation. He raised an eyebrow. ‘And you think I buy that? Tut-tut-tut, miss Hernandez… I thought you could do better than that?’ Rosa smiled sad. ‘You know me too well, Stefano.. Remember Logan? Well, he.. He’d been cheating on me for quite some time now, and I never dared to say something about it because if I did, he would hit me.. A few days ago I finally packed my belongings and left him. He wasn’t happy about it at all, and threatened Lilly.. If he finds out where I am, he’ll kill me.. I’m so scared.. So Scared..’ She looked down at her feet. Stefano laid a hand on her arm. Tears welled up in her eyes. ‘I’m sure he’ll buzz off eventually. Just don’t give up without a fight.’ He shrugged his shoulder, and looked at her. Rosa blinked the tears away, and sighed. ‘Lilly is telling me the same, but it’s hard.. I mean.. I have no house, I need to quit my job, all because of him. I keep having an urge to run back to him, say I’m sorry.. Play stupid..’ Stefano shook his head firmly. ‘No. Don’t you dare to betray yourself like that Rosalyn. You are a strong woman. Look at what you see everyday in court! Parents, killing the other party, only to get custody back, children living on the streets, fathers selling their daughters virginity, using them for prostitution.. If they can survive, so can you Rosalyn. Besides, I bet Logan is terrible in bed.’ Rosalyn laughed. ‘Thanks Stefano. Tomorrow I’ll hand in my resignation letter. I’m going to Madrid when I have enough money to start a life there. A new life.. I’m sure Felipe will write a letter of recommendation for Madrid.’ Stefano smiled. ‘That’s the spirit girl.’ He looked at his watch, and back at her. His blue eyes looked apologetic. “I’m sorry girl, but I have to go back.. I only had ten minutes to buy coffee. Ah, well.. I’ll drink the motor oil at the office for once..’ he made a face, and hugged Rosalyn. She chuckled soft. ‘Thanks Stefano.. For everything..’ Stefano smiled. 'No problem Rose. That’s where friends are for.’ He released her. ‘Enjoy your lunch, and I’ll see you tomorrow, ok?’ She nodded, and Stefano left. She quickly finished her lunch, and got up. Rosalyn walked inside, and bumped into another familiar guy. Both fell on the floor, and Rosalyn dropped her plate. It fell on the stone floor, and broke. ‘I am so sorry!’ Rosalyn looked at the man apologetic. The man smiled. ‘Don’t be Rose, it’s not your fault. I have plenty of those plates.’ He winked, and helped he up. ‘Basty? I didn’t know you worked here?’ Basty chuckled. ‘My dad ran this place in the nineties, I took it over when he turned sixty, and that is about six months ago.’ Rosa nodded. ‘Explains it, or I just didn’t pay enough attention haha.’ Basty chuckled. He turned to the bar. ‘Aida, would you be so kind to clean this up? Thank you dear.’ Basty guided her to a table. ‘Sit down, and don’t worry about the plate ok?’ She nodded, and sat down. ‘Good. So tell me; how are you? I heard you’ve been through hell, or something close to that place at least.’ He tilted his head curious. Rosalyn sighed a little. ‘I’ve been through hell yes. My ex cheated on me, and hit me and he wasn’t pleased when I left him. Lilly protects me and helps me to get a new start.’ Basty nodded. ‘I think I know how you feel. My best friend’s in the same situation right now. I think you saw him this morning. He told me he would use the fitness studio under the building.’ Rosalyn nodded. ‘Mikel right? We talked yes. He’s nice. At least, from what I can tell since I don’t know him that well..’ Basty nodded. ‘Now I’m talking with you anyway, could you use one more girl here? Logan knows where I work, so that’s quite a big risk if I keep working there..’ Basty shrugged. ‘Why not? I can use an extra hand during some shifts. When can you start?’ His blue eyes twinkled. ‘Ehm.. Tomorrow I’ll quit as guardian, so the day after tomorrow I think.’ Basty nodded. ‘Good, I’ll see you then. Take care Rose.’ They got up, and he hugged her. ‘I will, don’t worry.’ And both left.

It was somewhere around six o’clock when Lilly came back home. She found Rosalyn sitting in a chair, reading a book. Rosa looked up from her book, looked at the clock, and back at her book. ‘‘Welcome home Lilly’ would have been nice..’ Lilly muttered. Rosalyn sighed. ‘I heard that you know. Welcome home, I am sorry, but you interrupted on the best part.’ Lilly rolled her eyes. ‘How many times did you read that book now? Fifteen?’ Rosalyn put her book down. ‘Five times, not fifteen. And besides, ‘P.S. I love you’ is amazing.’ Lilly chuckled. ‘Ok, ok, I give up. What do you want to eat?’ Rosa thought for a while. ‘Can we get something from the McDonalds for once? I am craving for a McChicken..’ Lilly laughed. ‘Come on then! I want a Big Mac to be honest.’ Both girls got their jackets, and left the building. ‘I found a job by the way.’ Rosalyn said. ‘Oh?’ Lilly said surprised. ‘Well, Logan knows where I work, so that’s kinda risky. And I bumped into Basty this afternoon, and I can work in his café.’ Lilly nodded; ‘I understand. That’s great news girl. To celebrate it, we’ll have a McFlurry Kit Kat and a cola with ice cubes.’ Both girls laughed and entered the McDonalds. She could get used to living without him.

song; Ha*Ash ~ No te quiero nada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jso4KuHTm68

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Amazing part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Thank you katja MrGreen
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Great part Wink
Keep going Smile
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Thank you sis :*
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Part 9

Lilly and Rosalyn walked to the building they both worked in. Rose her office was at the right side of the hallway on the fourth floor, and Lilly’s office on the left side of the same floor. ‘Take care babe. I’ll see you this afternoon, ok?’ Rosa nodded, and left. The brown fabric of her new dress rustled quietly, her heels filled the empty hall with their clicking noise. In her hand she had the resignation letter she and Lilly had written when they came back from the McDonalds. She closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply through her nose. She knocked short. ‘Come in.’ a voice answered. She opened the door and walked inside. Felipe looked up from his work. His gold brown eyes looked surprised. ‘Rosalyn, what a nice surprise! Take a seat dear. Do you want coffee?’ Felipe said. He was over the fifty and getting a middle-aged spread. Rosalyn smiled and sat down. ‘That would be nice. Thank you Felipe.’ She took the mug he handed her. Instead of sitting back behind his desk, he took the chair next to her and sat down. Felipe laid his hand on her arm. ‘It’s good to see you again, Rose. We were all worried about you when you didn’t came back Monday.. Thank God Stefano bumped into you yesterday.’ He smiled. Rose sipped from her coffee, and tried to hide her grudge. Stefano was right; this stuff tasted exactly like motor oil. ‘I had a few things I needed to sort out.. I’m sorry that I haven’t called you..’ She put the mug on his desk, and turned her face to him. Felipe’s eyes looked worried. ‘Are you sure everything’s ok, Rose?’ Rosalyn looked at her lap. ‘No, it’s not ok. Not at all, but I hope to be ok soon.’ Felipe looked confused at her. Rosalyn sighed. ‘It’s about Logan.. Well, you met him, so he doesn’t need an introduction. He’s been cheating on me for months now, if not years. I finally found enough courage to leave him. Not that he liked it, but he never liked anything I did.’ Felipe nodded. ‘I see.. And he hit you as well, didn’t he Rose?’ She nodded quietly. ‘I can’t believe I’ve been so stupid.. I ran away from him a few times before, and despite all the advices I got to stay away from him, I kept coming back like a beaten dog. And.. It’s just hard because I am afraid I might bump into him on the street, and what will happen then? He already threatened Lilly..’ Her voice broke, and tears rolled down her cheek. ‘I.. I’m just so scared.. I’m not only.. putting myself at.. at risk, but everyone I love, I care about as well..’ Felipe got up and hugged her. Rosalyn let her hidden emotions free. ‘I hate myself for the trouble I got myself into..’ She whispered. Felipe rubbed her back. ‘Don’t hate yourself Rose. You couldn’t help it, it’s what love does to you..’ Rosalyn tried to compose herself, and wiped her tears away. ‘I’m sorry Felipe.. It’s been two days now since I left him but I can’t stop feeling this way.. It took me a while to get a mental break down I guess..’ Felipe smiled and gave her a Kleenex. Rosalyn blew her nose and sighed. ‘Don’t be sorry Rose. Now, where’s that envelope for? Is it for me? You know how much I like mail.’ His eyes sparkled. She smiled a little. ‘Yes, it’s for you.’ Rose gave him the envelope. ‘It’s my resignation letter. I’m quitting here because I don’t want to get anyone of you in trouble. I was hoping you could write a letter of recommendation for the office in Madrid..’ Felipe nodded. ‘We’ll miss you here Rose. Do you want to say goodbye to your colleagues?’ She nodded and got up. Felipe laid her letter on his desk and followed her. They walked down the corridor to the office of Stefano. Rosalyn knew that Penelope Garcia would be in there as well. Felipe knocked polite, and opened the door after a short answer from Stefano. ‘Hey, do you have a few minutes?’ Stefano shrugged. ‘For you? Always Felipe.’ He smiled, and made a gesture to come inside. ‘Hey Stef. I came to say goodbye to you. I just gave my resignation letter to Felipe.’ Stefano nodded and got up. He walked to her and hugged her tight. ‘Take good care of yourself Rose, will you promise me that?’ Rosalyn nodded. ‘And good luck in Madrid.’ He smiled and let her go, still holding her uperarms. ‘Thank you Stefano.’ Rosalyn smiled a little, and looked at Penny. The woman smiled warm, and nodded once as a greeting. Stefano walked with them to the door of his office. ‘I’ll miss you a lot, but we’ll stay in touch ok?’ Rose nodded. ‘Thanks Stef, for everything.’ Stefano smiled wide, and shrugged. ‘That’s ok, it’s what friends are for.’ He winked, and closed the door. Felipe and Rosalyn walked back to his office. Felipe sat back down behind his desk and looked at her. ‘Well, I’m going now. Thank you Felipe. I hope my boss in Madrid will be just as kind and warm as you are.’ Felipe blushed a little, and got up to hug her. ‘Take excellent care of yourself, ok? I’ll give Lilly the letter.’ Rosa nodded, hugged him back and left. She walked out of the building, into the late October sun.

Song; Nat King Cole ~ Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXeLmR993KI

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:25 am

Sweet but somehow sad part
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 am

Thankies Katja (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Just give me more........
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 am

Haha Razz ALready thinking about part 10 girls
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 am

Part 10

The streets of Cadiz had turned into rivers during the night and it was still raining. The autumn was hanging in the air. Mikel sighed, and sat down on a chair. The café was empty, except for the staff. He looked at the raindrops on the window. He rested his head on his hands. Suddenly a bright apple green umbrella caught his eye. He followed it, and saw it turned around the corner. He’d swear it was.. ‘You’re seeing ghosts Hennet..’ He muttered. ‘Talking to yourself again Mikel?’ Aida said from the bar. He turned around and saw her smiling. ‘Guess so..’ The lady shook her head, and turned around to continue to clean the glasses. Mikel turned back to the window, but he didn’t see the green umbrella again. He sighed, and got up. Mikel took the mop and continued to sweep the floor.

After a while the door opened, and a woman walked inside. Her hair was tied into a ponytail, and she wore light blue boots, with green apples which had the same color of her umbrella. Mikel looked desperate at her muddy boots. It had taken him an hour to clean that floor.. Basty came walking in from the cellar. ‘Ah, Rose. Welcome.’ He said with a warm smile. Rose? Where had he heard that before..? He frowned and took a better look at her face. A smile formed on his lips. ‘Hey Basty. Sorry for being so late.. Felipe forgot to give something to Lilly, so I had to get it myself.’ She took a chair, sat down, and began to take her boots of. She took a pair of all stars from her backpack. She then looked at Mikel. There came a twinkle in her eyes and she smiled. ‘Hey Mikel, nice to see you again. I didn’t know you worked here?’ Basty grinned and looked at him. Mikel rolled his eyes and took another chair. ‘Come Aida, let’s give them some privacy to catch up.’ Basty said, still smiling and left the bar. Rosalyn looked after him. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ Mikel half smiled. ‘Nothing, he’s just a little strange.. But tell me, who’s Felipe?’ Rosalyn finished putting her shoes on, and looked at him. The bruises on her face had faded even more now. ‘Felipe is.. I mean was, my boss. I asked him to write a letter of recommendation.. I couldn’t continue working there, thanks to Logan. I don’t want to put all my friends at risk because of me, of my mistake..’ She looked at her fingers. ‘Why am I so stupid? I hate myself for what I did to Lilly, to myself.. If I hadn’t been so blind and deaf.. If I had listened to what people told me about him.. Then it would have been different..’ A tear fell on her hand. Mikel laid his hand on her’s. ‘I know how you feel Rose.. I’m hating myself for the mess I got myself into, for ignoring the warnings about her.. It must have been hard to give up your job.’ Rosalyn looked at him, a tear rolled down her cheek. ‘Thanks Mikel.. Everyone keeps telling me to keep on going, but sometimes I just want them to shut up, and leave me alone.. I can’t play happy anymore.. I can’t pretend I’m ok, because I’m not, and so far you are the only one who actually understands it.’ She wiped her tears away. ‘That’s ok Rose.. It’s because I’m in it as well. We’ll get through it, together, ok? As friends.’ He smiled a little. Rosalyn nodded and smiled back. ‘Come, we’ll get introduced to the other employees. At least you know the big boss here and me, meaning you’re not a total stranger.’ His eyes twinkled. He felt good around her. She made him forget about the misery which was stuck in his head, which would haunt him at night.. From the guilt of being unfaithful to himself. From feeling lost..

Song; Sasha Son ~ Pasiklydęs žmogus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yytLf8y93gk

If you want I can post a translation of the song as well. Then you'll see how it fits the part
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: