Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fifth One - PART 30. (FINISHED!)

+9
Hen «3 Javi
x Imke x
Sergo
Aida
Prisca
emilia
Eveline
Kath
Onyone
13 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: The Fifth One - PART 30. (FINISHED!)

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:33 pm

and Pri, your role will get bigger

for Sergo, cuz she wants a new part Rolling Eyes
here is it

Part 3
‘It’s not crowded here, isn’t it?’ Kath almost whispered from out of one of the toilet cabins.
‘Not really, but everyone is at the artists exit,’ Pris said husky.
‘Am I the only one who has a voice now?’ Sergo asked.
‘I guess so,’ Imke said, in almost the same voice as the other girls. On the background a CD of D’NASH was on. The boxes hang in the hall in front of the toilets, but because the door was open you could hear it well. Sergo started singing with it.
Yo por ti, tú por mi .... Quiero poner más todo, todo el corazón....
Yo por ti, tú por mi ....Y vuelta a empezar y solo, solo un corazón ....
Con el mismo valor ....Que vence cada error ....Con la misma ilusión ....
Con lágrimas de adiós. ....
‘That sounded good, Sergo’ Pris said.
‘Thanks, I think I make progress.’
‘Very modest, Sergo,’ Priya said sarcastically and continued making her liquid eyeliner better.
‘Oh yes…’ Sergo replied and when Priya finished they walked out of the toilets. Hen already called their parents that the concert finished and they could already arrive so they said goodbye to the girls and walked back to the exit.
‘Bye, I send a SMS,’ Priya yelled and walked after Hen. A man in a black suit came to them.
‘Hablas Español?’ he asked.
‘Un poco,’ Imke answered.
‘English is better?’ the man asked.
‘Yes,’ Sergo said before her friends could say something.
‘Good, who just sang?’ the man continued in English. Sergo started blushing.
‘Me, sir,’ she admitted. ‘Did it bothered you?’
‘No, no, sure not, absolutely not. You sang great! Your voice is really beautiful. I’m a producer from D’NASH and you are what I’m looking for, would you like the come with me and take a few test recordings? Your friends can go with you!’
Sergo looked at her friends, was this a joke? The man showed his passport and a visiting-card. And it told he was producer and Sergo recognized the name: Carlos Quintero.
‘I don’t know, my parents…’ she started doubtfully.
‘Oh, but it’s completely without committing, and there are no costs. Do you ave your phone number? Than I’ll inform them. 0047…’ Like stunned Sergo gave her number. The man entered the numbers in his expensive looking cellphone: small, black and stylish. She saw her friend staring at each other with open mouth. But she couldn’t realize it herself. She listened to the conversation that the producer had with her mom. She cought it was for a test, it would be listened the same evening by another producer and he also would say it was good she would be contracted at the record company. Some time would pass by and a disc would be made for her. She had to practise that and sing it, if people would be attracted she was allowed to make a CD with the boys. It all sounded so unreal in her ears. Did he talked to her? Didn’t he meant Katja? Who sang so much better. And if it would be about her, could the man convince her mom? But if… how would it be with school? All that questions were in her head and she wanted to ask them, but still she kept the feeling that this was a mistake, or a joke.
The man put the phone back in the pocket of his suit and Sergo looked nervous at him. On his business-like face there appeared a smile. ‘She agreed with it.’ Her friends started yelling.
‘Sergo, you’re gonna be famous!!’ Katja yelled.
‘We don’t call dad yet,’ Kath laughed. ‘First this.’
‘It doesn’t take so long, before 11 o’clock we know or you can record something,’ the man promised. Sergo took a deep breath. ‘Good,’ she said. ‘But what do I have to sing?’
‘Oh, that doesn’t matter, as long we hear your voice,’ Carlos, the producer said. With a key he opened a lot of doors and to pass dangerous looking security men he only had to wave with a ticket. On that ticket it showed a CD-cover of D’NASH and there stood backstage on. Sergo came down on earth when she saw that. They were backstage on a D’NASH concert, maybe they would face them! Curious she looked at the doors they passed. Would be behind one of them her favourite band? Would Mikel be straightening his hair behind that door? Or would Ony doing already exercises to keep his body in shape? Would Javi be eating chocolate? Would Basty be laying in his bed? At every door her heart started beating faster and she didn’t dare to say something, convinced that this was all a dream. Also her friends were silent, but she was happy they were with her. The man stopped at one of the uncountable doors and knocked. Inside there was a Spanish conversation and Sergo thought she recognized a few of the voices. She almost got no breath. The door opened and than she saw who were there inside, the boys, her idols. One of the other men looked at her.
‘Could you sing something?’ he asked.
‘Eeeeeh…’ Sergo said.
‘Han frågade om du kunde sjunga något,’ Katja hissed.
‘Oh yes… eeeeh,’ Sergo started.
‘Maybe again Yo Por Ti, Tu Por Mi?’ Kath asked. Sergo nodded. Her voice trembled a bit when she started. ‘Yo por ti, tú por mi .... Quiero poner más todo, todo el corazón.... Yo por ti, tú por mi ....Y vuelta a empezar y solo, solo un corazón ....’
‘The pronouncing is not fluently at the moment, but that’s the nervousness I guess, but your voice is beautiful, I agree,’ the man judged and started talking in Spanish with his colleague so fast, that only Imke could understand it a bit. She started looking pale.
‘Bien,’ Carlos said. He opened the door. ‘Puede acercar alguno de aquí?’ he asked and Ony came to them, with a surprised look in his eyes. ‘You can go inside,’ the second producer, named Mar said to Sergo’s friends. The girls looked at him like he said they were allowed to feed lions.
‘Really?’ Pris managed to say.
‘Yes,’ Mar replied. ‘You take a look after them, ok?’ he said to boys. Excited the girls looked at each other.
‘Ok, muchas gracias, I never expected this to happen,’ Katja said and entered the room, followed by Kath, Pris and Imke. The door closed behind them and than only Ony, Sergo and the two producers were left. Sergo swallowed.
‘I’m Ony, but I guess you know that already,’ Ony smiled, he shook her hand and Sergo tried to say her name, it came out like a whisper.
‘Sergo?’ Ony asked. She only nodded.
‘So what do we have to do?’ Ony asked.
‘You know we are searching for a girl in the group. This girl can sing, and according to Carlos her voice fits good with your voice and those of the other boys. So we’re gonna test that and maybe we have here the new vocals of D’NASH.’
Ony’s mouth was open but he closed it fast. Sergo looked from Carlos to Ony and back. Then it became black in front of her eyes and she fell on the ground…
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Did I just faint? xD Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:41 pm

What do you think? Laughing
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:48 pm

This is soooo great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Would Mikel be straightening his hair behind that door? Or would Ony doing already exercises to keep his body in shape? Would Javi be eating chocolate? Would Basty be laying in his bed? hahaha amazing Laughing Laughing
i love this story MrGreen MrGreen
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:44 pm

thanks Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Would Javi be eating chocolate?

Hahahaha Laughing Laughing

This part was amazing!! Very Happy
Lucky Sergo Shocked Well.. not lucky that she fainted but.. you know what I mean! Laughing

MAS!!!!! Cool

Btw; I wished I could speak and understand Spanish as good as in the story Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:00 pm

I'm writing Laughing
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:07 pm

Great.  The Fifth One - PART 30. (FINISHED!) - Page 3 Lol Sergo.The Fifth One - PART 30. (FINISHED!) - Page 3 Lol
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:14 pm

Done yet? Laughing

Btw Tet; The download for the Mision Eurovision final is done!!!! MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:22 pm

woooooo and come on MSN Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:33 pm

this part was great... sergo face Laughing Laughing Laughing

i wish you could write a little more Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Here's more

Part 4
When she saw something again, Carlos pressed a cup with water in her hands. Carefully she took a sip she noticed she was her head on Ony’s lap and blushed a bit.
‘I never fainted before,’ she said. ‘But, at least, I know I’m not dreaming… Ouch, my back hurts.’ Ony helped her to stand up and she rubbed her back.
‘Eh, did I understood it right that I maybe become one of the vocals?’
‘Yes, you did,’ Mar answered smiling because she sounded so unsure.
‘Don’t we have to talk about this with others, Mar?’ Ony asked. Sergo looked at him shocked, was he against this? She didn’t want to make troubles in the band. But on Ony’s face was a grin.
‘If you really sing good, I won’t say no,’ he said with a smile. ‘But this comes so suddenly and how are you going to do this with her school?’ Sergo wanted to know exactly the same, but the producers ignored that and said they first have to record something. After again many doors they finally arrived at a white door, and there behind was a record room and there Ony and Sergo both got headphones and a microphone. ‘Hold it a bit away from your mouth, we first take a few test shots to get all the tunings right,’ it sounded in Sergo’s ears. ‘Good, where’s the tape…’ A few seconds later the first seconds of En Medio de la Calle started. ‘Good, to the chorus and sing!’ Ony started and Sergo managed to sing also after like four words. She looked down when she heard how false it was.
‘Nervousness?’ Ony asked. She nodded. ‘Doesn’t matter, it isn’t good yet,’ Mar said while he pressing some buttons on the big panel in front of him and Carlos. Again. Now Sergo was prepared and could sing everything, but some notes still didn’t went well. Mar moved some buttons and Carlos gave him some advice. ‘Again?’ Carlos asked and Mar nodded. Now Sergo almost sang without faults and again other buttons were moved. After again two times all the nervousness was disappeared out of her voice – no one seemed to notice she didn’t sang well – and when Carlos announced they were now really going to record she knew she was ready for it. They now had to sing the whole song. And now she was satisfied about herself, and so were the producers. Ony’s face didn’t said something, that made her worried, didn’t he wanted to insult her and did he actually thought she sang bad? Mar pressed some buttons and after a while she heard the voices of herself and Ony in her ears. She was wrong at some parts but it was true their voices fit good together. This time Sergo understood Ony’s face expression, surprised, but in a good way.
‘That was good,’ with his brown eyes he looked at her, to the girl he only knew for an hour. She blushed again, he kept being one of her idols.
‘Again a record?’ Ony asked, and everyone agreed. That one time ran out in three times, but after that there wasn’t any false note anymore. Carlos, probably the technical one of the two, putted it on a tape - so old-fashioned but effective – and they walked back to the room where Sergo’s friends and the others boys were waiting. Sergo felt unsure, when she saw how easily they were talking. She herself was still shy. Then she banned the thought of that she maybe could sing with them, she walked to the boys and introduced herself.
‘Sergo.’
‘Basty.’
‘Sergo.’
‘Mikel.’
‘Still Sergo,’ Javi burst out laughing.
‘Ja-vi,’ he managed to say, not that you could hear it good, but she knew him already, so that didn’t matter. The others laughed with him. It wasn’t that funny, but seeing how Javi had such fun, you just had to laugh.
‘We need to let you hear something,’ Carlos said when they calmed down a bit, the tape was in his hand. Mikel took it and walked to the tape recorder in the corner of the room where it stood a little table.
‘How did it went? I’m so jealous, singing in D’NASH!’ Imke whispered when Sergo sat down next to her.
‘I know Spanish, dearie,’ she laughed. ‘I’m playing interpreter here,’ on that moment the music started.
‘Great, En Medio de la Calle,’ Imke said, it was one of her favourite songs. It was deadly silent in the room, except for the radio. Sergo couldn’t help it, she was smiling and felt like a shining star. The sounds of her and Ony’s voice went perfect together. Though Ony’s voice was more than thousand ways more beautiful than hers.
‘Woooo,’ Basty said as first when the song finished. Then everyone started talking at the same time.
‘You sang so good, Sergo!’ Katja said.
‘First perfectly,’ Mikel agreed admiring.
‘Made for each other,’ Kath sighed.
They kept giving compliments, and Sergo blushed and kept mumbling thanks.
‘But why, this is made?’ Javi asked finally.
‘If you agree with it, I want to introduce you to your new vocalist,’ Carlos said with a smile.
Immediately it was silent, you could have heard a pin drop. Her friends looked at Sergo with big eyes. The mouth of Mikel was open, and Basty’s empty glass fell from the table because he accidentally pushed it.
‘You mean, that she joins us?’ Mikel could say.
‘Yes, we mean that,’ Carlos said. ‘What do you think?’
‘Do!’ Basty said immediately. ‘This already sounded amazing and it only can gets better.’
‘But the album? And the rooms? And our Tour and so on?’ Mikel asked doubtfully.
‘The album you finish, maybe we give Sergo some background vocals or some text. She sings – if you agree – with a in a few of the old songs. She joins the concert which are going to be given after the album release, than we also officially introduce her to TV, magazines and so on. Until that we keep this as a secret. During the Tour she gets like you her own hotel room and during the studio months she gets her own room in your apartment. But first you have to agree, that’s the business. It is and will be your group.’
‘And I understand you don’t feel much for it to let me be a part of it, because I’m like foreign for you,’ Sergo said…
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:40 pm

OMG... I sang with Ony Cool

Well... I didn't but she did Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:42 pm

next part tomorrow
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:44 pm

MrGreen this is so coooool Cool
i laughed at the introduction bit:lol: ... now im getting wierd looks Neutral
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:44 pm

i liked this part... is great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:49 pm

thaaanks girls MrGreen
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:22 am

This is really good Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:13 pm

I write more this afternoon
busy with part 9
but it's at the computer at home
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:26 pm

and I need some more girls
so anyone?
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:15 pm

great part.

can I be in?
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:34 pm

This part was amazing!!! Very Happy Very Happy
In real I would be so deadly jealous too Laughing Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Javi Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Amazing parts!! Very Happy
Hen «3 Javi
Hen «3 Javi

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:10 pm

Part 5
‘Ooh, but a foreign girl, with a fantastic voice,’ Javi said. ‘I agree!’
‘Me to, otherwise I even wouldn’t have sang this with her,’ Ony said.
‘I said already I agreed,’ Basty said.
‘Not that it matters a lot, but I also agree. Welcome to D’NASH,’ Mikel grinned. Like it was a sign Katja, Pris, Kath and Imke started yelling at the same time. Mar and Carlos pressed their hands against their ears, while the boys, who got used to this, just waited till it was over.
‘I thought you were all so husky,’ Sergo said, who sat at the couch with a big smile. She sighed. ‘I can’t realize it’s true.’
‘That will come,’ Ony smiled. ‘But we have to teach you better Spanish, makes it easier to talk.’
Sergo nodded. There was a bit talking, her friends became a sort of friends with the guys, but she didn’t became a part of the conversation herself which was again in half-English and half-Spanish.
‘Are you always that silent?’ Javi asked.
‘No, never,’ she replied. ‘But it’s difficult not to stick, not to hyperventilate and not to faint again.’
‘Did you fainted?’ Kath asked.
‘Yes, when I heard it. In front of Ony’s feet.’
‘I’m jealous,’ Pris smiled.
Sergo laughed. ‘I prefer staying awake,’ she said.
‘I don’t mean that, you’re a singer in D’NASH!’
Sergo nodded in excitement. ‘I should call my mom,’ and she grabbed her phone out of her pocket and dialled the number.
‘Hello,’ the phone was picked up.
‘Hi mom, Sergo here,’ Sergo said.
‘Hi girl, how did it went?’ her mom asked.
‘My voice fitted so good with the boys that I’m in the band now!’ Sergo said again in excitement.
‘Sorry?’ her mom asked. It was shocking for her to hear that your daughter was allowed to sing in a group.
‘Can you give me that man, who took care of everything?’ she asked.
‘Wait a minute,’ Sergo said. ‘Carlos? Uh… Sir Quintero, I mean?’
‘Oh you can say Carlos,’ the producer smiled. ‘What’s wrong?’
‘My mom would like to talk to you,’ Sergo said. He nodded and took her telephone. In almost perfect English he spoke for a long time with Sergo’s mother. In March, in two months, they would start the practising and making Sergo getting the know the world she just landed in. Than, she would from March on, when the new album would be released, join the concerts. And there would come interviews, photo shoots. Sergo almost fainted when she heard the last thing. Imke grabbed her arm and smiled. Thankful she smiled back. She was so happy her friends were with her!

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next