Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The Story Of A Girl* ... PART 70 - The End.

+7
Eveline
girl1035
Sergo
Prisca
Kath
kleckutis_lt
x Imke x
11 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: *The Story Of A Girl* ... PART 70 - The End.

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:50 pm

grat Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:20 am

Sorry it was such a long time coming.

Part 66

Dear Diary,

I felt kind of ashamed that Javi wrote that song. I know it is totally egotistical to think that I could effect anyone that much, but I think I have. I feel really bad now, because that song is filled with emotion, pain and upset mostly. I caused that. I can’t think of a way to fix it. The only way that I could fix this is if I forgave Javi, which I suppose is easy enough to do. However, I still don’t know if I believe him fully. I know he likes/liked me lots, but did he lie? But this song does suggest that he is telling the truth. “Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you”…

I emailed Mikel to ask him what he thought:

Hey Mikel.
Hows it going? You in Amsterdam yet? I hope that you had a good flight.
The concert you did last night was so good! Liking the Michael Jackson Medley. So cool! And Ony’s break dancing is wicked! Has he said anything yet?
I don’t know if you were as surprised as I was to see Javi singing that song. I know it is totally egotistical to think this, but was that song about me really? I have my suspicion but I am ashamed to believe. I can’t believe that I have caused him that much pain. I feel terrible. I had no idea he liked me that much.
Can you think of anything I can do? I still don’t know if I believe him about the whole Ony thing. I know you do, but I still can’t get over Ony properly. By the end of this week maybe I will want to keep my distance a bit. Oh I don’t know.
Give my loves to the others. Sending you lots and lots of hugs! Hope you performance is ace tonight. Practice your Dutch!
Love you.
Alisha
Xx

I got this email back:

Hey Sha.

It’s going good. Got to Amsterdam safely, the flight was ok. I’ve discovered I have a thing for aeroplane peanuts! Haha.
Thanks for you nice feedback about the concert. Glad you enjoyed it, you’ll have to come to one some day. The MJ Medley is my fave too Razz Well second to Patience. Nope, Ony has said nothing. I am still not properly talking to your lover boy. He’s a tit.
Yeah, I was definitely as surprised at you to see Javi singing that song. We all were. No one knew about it apart from the tech guys obviously. I wondered what he had been doing when he was sat all alone! I am sorry to say it and I don’t want to make you feel any worse but the likely hood of that song being about you is about erm - 100%. I mean who else could it be? You have been his whole life ever since you stepped into the basement. I can’t believe that you didn’t know that? He must be so good at hiding his emotions from you. He didn’t tell me much, but it was obvious. He has always been the ‘loner’ of the group. Never going out partying, you hardly ever saw him smiling [apart from when he was with the fans] and he almost never sang in the shower. Ever since you came into his life, he has been to more parties than ever before only because you were going. When he was around you his face automatically fell into a smile. He smiles for days after he has seen you. And now, singing in the shower has become a regular occurrence! And they are all happy songs about love. Even when you started to let him know that you weren’t that interested in him, he still kept all those things up. He didn’t care that much, he was still spending time with you. But now, now you are angry with him, and you don’t believe him, your best friend, its cut him up. Smiling is a much less regular thing, he hasn’t been to any of the parties we have had out here and the only song he has been singing in the shower is hate me. So I am sorry to say, but that song is all about you. It is not egotistical, but true.
What can you do?
Well, you can firstly believe your best friend and your brother about Ony kissing other girls. He kissed your sister on your bed!! Somehow this still doesn’t convince you. You must be crazy in love. Seriously, you can not honestly believe that Javi would lie to you at the very least, but that I your brother would lie to you? Insane. I know you haven’t actually accused me of lying, but I believe Javi so therefore you must thing I am lying too. Javi is such a good guy, he would not stoop that low just to get you to break up with Ony. He cares about you!
You need to sit down and think things through. Is Ony really telling the truth? Screw that cheesy pop song he wrote for you! What if I told you I heard that song on the Dutch radio, being performed by a group called Alphabeat? Yeah, it’s true. He didn’t even write that song for you!! Another lie he has told.
I know I cannot force you into seeing what Ony really is, but I hope this email has made you think.
Ony is a selfish-player-idiot-liar-git and you need to get him as far away from your heart and head as soon as possible. I’m hoping that this week apart will convince you that Ony is a twat and you should get him out of you life, that Javi is telling the truth and you should forgive him and hope that he forgives you.

Sorry this email was a bit heavy but I really needed to let you know how I felt, I’ve been trying to keep out of it for as long as possible, but Javi’s song made me realise I had to say something. I had to try.

Love you as much as ever.
Mikel
Xxx

P.s. Give my love to Dad and your Mum oh and Jack [but not Bryony. Are you still talking to her?]
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:29 am

OMG Kath this chapter was so well written! I loved it heaps and heaps! I hope Mikel has knocked some sense into alisha's head! Javi's so sweet..if i had a guy like that you loved me that much vs. a guy like ony in this fanfic then i would definitely choose javi! I can't believe Alisha's so delusional...*shakes head sorrowfully*

ME WANTIE MOREEE!! Razz
Priya
Priya
Administrator

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2007-11-06

https://naughtynashgirls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:38 am

Thanks (: Glad you like it Razz
But Alisha is crazy in "love", so who knows how it will turn out? Razz
[Well i know, but you get the idea Laughing ]
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Love makes blind.. Razz Hopefully she will she the light and dump Ony.. Mad
Anyway: great part! Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:37 pm

She HAS to dump Ony now.
Otherwise... She's the biggest idiot ever. Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Practice your Dutch!

He should!! MrGreen

What if I told you I heard that song on the Dutch radio, being performed by a group called Alphabeat?

I think the song is not yet on Dutch radio but people talk about it already! What a Face I haven't seen it on tv either but I think it'll be soon Cool

Anyway; I really REALLY hope Alisha believes Mikel and just forgives Javi and dumps Ony Rolling Eyes He's exactly how Mikel discribed him Suspect
Amazing part! What a Face I already hoped for a new one as I was away almost whole weekend Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:43 pm

She gotta believe him!! Ony totally sucks (but only in the story, of course Cool )
Extra fab part, keep going on!
Riikka
Riikka

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:49 pm

OMG KATH YOUR AVA! I love you
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:12 pm

Thanks for reading (:
Well i feel in a writing mood, but i've started on the first part to my new story Rolling Eyes i could try for another part of this...

haha Sergo! Laughing He's so hot Cool
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Just wondering why a vampire would need sunglasses Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Why would he not need sunglasses? Laughing
But he is meant to be in Forks where there is no sun, thats why he lives there xD
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:37 pm

Yes please write on the new part!!! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:39 pm

ahem to mikel Razz Razz Razz

and new part... pleaseeeee Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:17 pm

I will try for a part tonight... but i think this next part inparticular might be a bit fast, i just wanna get the story over with! Laughing
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm

so what? Razz

paaaaaaaaaart What a Face
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:49 pm

I was just saying Laughing

Because i didn't fall asleep last night before posting a part [ Embarassed ] there might be one tonight Wink
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Ok. Laughing

awesome Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:28 am

Part 67

Dear Diary,

That last email off Mikel definitely made me think. I didn’t really know what to say to him so I decided it was best if I lay low for the next few days. I replied to Mikel, thanking him for his email and wishing him good luck for the rest of the tour. I told him that I wouldn’t be on that often as I needed to think a bit… He said that was fine and that he would continue to email me as normal. Of course I read every email he sent, my head spinning. I didn’t reply as I didn’t really know what to say. As long as he was ok, I was ok. It wasn’t until the 4th day, when they were about to leave Sweden that a particular email caught my attention. It was off Mikel, obviously, but he said that Ony had asked for my email address. I am not completely over Ony, even though I am having some doubts and this intrigued me.

I didn’t want to seem to eager, but I wanted to know what Ony wanted. I waited all day for that email. It finally came at like half 4 in the morning.

Hey Alisha!!

This is Ony. Howa you? I hope you are well, I haven’t talk to you in such a long time babe! I miss the sound of your voice in the morning. I miss your kiss, your touch, the smell of you hair. I cant wait to be home! I love you so much.
The tour is going well! Loads of fans and people coming to see the concerts. We are totally sold out! Did I say already that you are the most special thing in my life? I love you with all of my heart.

Anyway, I have to go again now. Keep listening to my song!
Love you the light of my life!
Sending you 34876548765678765456786543 billion hugs and kisses!
LOVE YOU BABE!
Ony xxxx

Hmm… what to make of that? He must still love me right?

I decided to think this through with a bit of retail therapy. I don’t generally like shopping but I was sick of the same four walls of my room. I needed to see daylight again. It was 11:00 am and I wasn’t tired after staying up all night. I walked to Mikel’s car as he had left me the keys. How naive of him! Haha. Anyway, off I went with the radio on full volume and the air con blowing at my feet.

I got to the shopping centre, one of the biggest in Madrid. Perfect. I also was armed with Mikel credit card! What a silly man! I went to all through all the shops, but I didn’t buy anything because I felt kind of bad spending Mikel’s hard earned cash. [Hard earned my arse!] By the time I had finished I was feeling in a surprisingly good mood!

I walked into the newsagents ready to buy a magazine and some chocolate to go and sit on a bench outside by the water fountains and chillax. I was looking foward to sitting back and wondering what other peoples' problems were, instead of focusing on my own. Then I saw it. It was all over the shelves. Front page news.
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:45 am

NEW PART NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:11 am

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:16 am

The cliffhanger worked then Laughing Laughing
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:17 am

yes Laughing Laughing Laughing but

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Eveline Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:08 am

more more more Shocked what's on the front page? Shocked

Eveline

Number of posts : 1222
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:01 pm

OMG KATH POST THE NEW PART RIGHT NOW I WANNA KNOW THE FRONT PAGE!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked cyclops cyclops bounce bounce What a Face WTF WTF WTF WTF Banana Banana Dance Angel Disco Disco Macarena
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next