Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

+7
Laura
Hen «3
Prisca
Mindex
emilia
x Imke x
Heli
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

Post  emilia Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:13 am

This is so good and feels like real Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:04 am

wowwwww a surprise... can't wait to kow it Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:56 am

Part 20

Girls put their tickets to save place. They didn’t want to lose those tickets. Girls followed the guardian, who took them to place which was only for the international fans. And there they could see really well to the stage. There were already many fans and some of those they recognized from the forum.

Finally girls found good places there and stayed for waiting the concert to begin. The hall was full of people and it seemed there were coming more and more people all the time. Paula, Mari and Alejandra were shaking. They couldn’t believe that they really were there. Their heads turned from side to side, like they would try to see everything at the same time. They had their cameras ready, even they thought could they even take pics of D’Nash. Their hands were shaking too much.

Suddenly they couldn’t see anything. All lights had turned off. Well, the whole crowd knew that now the concert would begin. A loud screaming started immediately. Everywhere from the crowd heard when someone screamed: “Javi!” or “Mikel!” or “Ony!” or “Basty!” or just “wapo”. But the stage was still empty. Or so everyone thought. Suddenly the first sounds of Amanda came out for the fans. The spot light pointed to Basty when he started to sing first rows. When it was Javi’s turn to sing the spot moved to him. And then it was Mikel’s turn and the spot pointed finally to Ony. When the chorus started, there were four spot light which pointed each of guys.

The crowd yelled even more. Mari, Alejandra and Paula were just staring at the stage. It was only the first song but already they were so excited. They couldn’t have ever in their biggest dreams thought that these concerts would be so amazing.

When Amanda’s last rows were over the crowd started to yell even more. But the screaming stopped immediately when Basty started to speak something in Spanish. After him Mikel started to speak in English and it seemed that he was translating what Basty said. Or that Alejandra said after the concert. Mikel said how great was that they all could be here this night sharing their dream and could help them make their dream to come true.

But soon the concert continued with new and old songs. Girls were taking pics all the time. Their eyes shined for excitement what they felt that night. They were taking everything from that concert. D’Nash had also dancers in some songs but most of them they sang and danced alone. Girls enjoyed from every minute there. But, unfortunately all happiness has to end someday. Ony said that it was last song’s turn. And Mikel translated it. The last song was I love you mi vida.

- Is here anyone who is from Finland? I think there should be at least one, Mikel said.
Paula and Alejandra turned to watch Mari. Mari looked at them scary.
- What I’m supposed to do? her look asked.
- Put your hand in the air, Alejandra told.
But Mari couldn’t move. She was too shocked to do anything. When it seemed that Mari really couldn’t do anything, Alejandra lifted Mari’s hand up and waved it.
- Oh, there you are, Mikel said to mike. - Come here, he asked.

Mari looked again really scared to Paula and Alejandra.
- I can’t go there, she complained shocked.
- Now, go! You can’t get other opportunity, Paula told.
Mari was still like she would have been paralyzed. Paula pushed her towards the stage. And finally Mari’s feet worked on its own and she walked to the stage.

- So, you are from Finland? Mikel asked.
- Yes I am, Mari answered.
She was surprised that she could even speak. Or act normally even she was standing there, at the stage with D’Nash. But well, she had time to think about this later.
- What’s your name? Mikel asked then.
- My name is Mari, she repeated once again.
- You all know that we represented Spain in ESC 2007 in Finland with the song I love you mi vida. And now we want to remember that time a bit so we want to dedicate this song to you Mari, and to every Finn. You are now representing your country here; Mikel explained and looked at Mari.
- Thanks a lot. It’s honour to get that kind of honour just for me, Mari said.

Then Mikel took her back to the crowd. Mari walked back to her place where Paula and Alejandra were waiting for her.
- Wow! That went amazing! I couldn’t have got a word out of my moth if I were you, Paula said.
Mari just smiled.
- I think I’m going to faint soon, she whispered.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 pm

MrGreen Wonderful... Cool
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Amazing!!! Cool Cool Cool
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:41 pm

Cool lucky girl that Mari is Very Happy
Hen «3
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.myspace.com/henn1992

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Great part Very Happy Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:54 pm

So wonderful Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Thaanks a lot! Very Happy

Part 21

But then the song I love you mi vida started and everyone got something else to think. Girls took the final pics of the boys and then everything was over. I love you mi vida had ended. The concert was over. Crowd started to move slowly to out of the hall. But some stayed still at the hall, maybe they hoped to see D’Nash once again. Girls left away. They didn’t want to stay to wait if they could probably see D’Nash. They had already talked with them while asking their autographs. And it was enough. At the doors they showed their tickets again and every of them got a huge bag. On the other side of the bag was a pic of D’Nash and on the other side had written D’Nash. So, it was easy to guess that the bag included stuff relating to D’Nash.

Mari and Alejandra took Paula again to her hotel.
- Thanks girls! This day has been so great! Paula thanked and hugged them.
- You are welcome! It was nice to get you here with us, Alejandra said.
- But without you I would have totally got lost here, Paula said.
- Well, thank Alejandra then. She’s the one who speak Spanish, not me, Mari laughed.
- Well, anyway, thanks both of you, Paula smiled.
- You are welcome And seeya at the forum then next time, Alejandra said.
- Oh, seeya, bye, Paula said.
- Bye bye, Mari and Alejandra said in one voice.

Paula went straight away to tell everything to her parents. She wanted to tell everything what she had experienced. And she was so curious about what there would be in that bag. Luckily her parents were still awake.
- So, was it good concert? her mom asked.
- Good?! ItwassoamazingthatIdon’thavewordstodescribeitatall.AndlookwhatIgotthere!Andcanyoubelievethat
theyaskedMaritothestageanddedicatedthesongIloveyoumividatoher, Paula explained without any breaks.
- Calm down girl, her dad laughed. – I could barely understand what you said.
- And don’t speak so loud, your sisters are already sleeping, her mom said.
- Ooops, sorry, Paula said little ashamed.

Then she opened that bag which she had got a while ago. It was a big bag and there were lots of different kinds of things. There were three different T-shirts, all their CD’s and each of them were their autographs, a shawl, a cap, a pillow, posters, but the best one was definitely a book. It was a book of D’Nash. There was everything. Everything about their CD’s and how they had made them. How they had met each others, details of them, fans’ questions there were also. And the best thing was that everything was in English. And there were lots of pics about boys.

Paula was really surprised about the book. It showed that boys really cared about their fans, especially those who couldn’t understand Spanish. She decided to read that book right away. She was too excited to sleep now. But when she went to bed to read that book a bit, she didn’t get further than few pages when she fell asleep. Exciting day had taken all energy of her.

Her mom came in, took the book of Paula’s hands and turned the light off. She smiled. Finally even one her dream had turned into reality.

At the same time Mari and Alejandra were walking at their hotel.
- Shouldn’t we go to the bar to those after-party thingie, Alejandra asked.
- But I at least want to know what these bags include, Mari said. – And I’m sure that you don’t want to carry these huge bags around the bar. So it’s easier to take them to our room and left then to that bar.
- You got the point, let’s do that then, Alejandra admitted.

And the girls found exactly the same things what Paula had found while ago.
- So, can we go now to the bar? Alejandra asked.
- Why you want there so badly? The bar isn’t running away there, Mari asked.
- I want to see D’Nash, of course, Alejandra answered.
- It’s easier to you coz you can talk with them. I can only nod and smile stupidly, Mari complained.
- But you can talk with Mikel, Alejandra said.
- Yeah, but it would be fun to talk with the others also, Mari sighed.
- Like with Javi…Alejandra winked.
- Don’t start that now! Or I’ll steal Mikel from you for all night; Mari grinned and stuck her tongue out of her mouth.
- Dare to do that! But I think there will be so many girls that we don’t have any opportunities to get even near them, Alejandra laughed.
- Well, who knows? If they recognize me for the girl who was at the stage maybe it helps a bit, Mari said.
- Well, nobody can forget your blonde hair, Alejandra said.
- What we are still talking here? Let’s go! Mari said.
- Finally some wise words of your mouth, Alejandra grinned.
- Hah, thanks a lot! Mari said.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:24 pm

This is so amazing Very Happy I almost feel that i'm there myself...
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:28 pm

I really like this story! Smile Great part Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Oooooh they go to the baaaar!! What a Face
I think this describes the experience of every international fan!! Very Happy
I love this story!!! cheers
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Thanks girls! Very Happy
Actually I was trying to describe feelings of every international fan..
Maybe I manage to do that then..
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 pm

You have managed to do it really well, Heli! Wink More soon...? Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Part 22

Girls left to walk towards to the bar. When they finally arrived there the whole bar was full of people.
- Are you sure that we are in the right bar? Mari asked.
They didn’t see any sign of D’Nash.
- Yes, I am. And all these people just confess that. I have never seen so much people in one bar, Alejandra answered.
- So, here is like nothing possibilities to meet D’Nash, Mari sighed. - I had hoped that I could have seen them once again before leaving.
- I think that they haven’t even come here yet. There was a poster which said that they’ll be here, Alejandra looked the clock, in half an hour, she said.

They went to order some drinks. But there wasn’t any sense to try to find free table. There were so many people that every table was full. Soon the loud yelling and screaming started from the door. It spread from the door to all over the bar. D’Nash had arrived, finally. And right away fans had rounded them. It was like a wall would have built around them. Mari and Alejandra looked at them long.
- So, I think we don’t have any opportunities to talk with them, Mari said still staring at that human wall.
- Don’t give up so easily, Alejandra said. - Let’s stay here for a while. Maybe there will become a hole to that wall so we could fill it then.
- Alright, Mari said and didn’t argue about staying there.
She could at least say that she had been in the same bar than D’Nash. Even D’Nash didn’t know about it.
- Let’s just keep fun. Maybe we’ll accidentally crush into them, who never knows? Alejandra said.
- Yeah, let’s keep fun, Mari admitted.

Clock was over midnight when girls finally decided to leave. They should wake up early next morning. They were already wearing their jackets and were ready to leave.

Suddenly Mari started to cough. She looked behind Alejandra’s back. Alejandra turned around and saw Ony staring at them. He said something in Spanish and Alejandra answered back. Mari looked at them one at a time. Then Alejandra realized that Mari couldn’t understand what they were talking about.
- Oh, sorry I forgot that you can’t understand Spanish; she apologized and said something to Ony again. Then Ony turned his look to Mari
- ¿Tú eres la chica finlandesa? he asked.
And even Mari understood that he was asking that was she the girl from Finland.
- Sí, she answered.

Obviously Alejandra had explained that Mari couldn’t understand much Spanish because then Ony started to speak fast to Alejandra. She said something and Ony went away.
- What you talked about? Mari asked curious. - And why he wanted to know if I was the Finnish girl?
- Because Mikel wanted to say something to you, Alejandra just said.
- Mikel? Why? Mari asked surprised.
- Yes. Mikel. And I dunno, Ony left to search Mikel because he had finally found you. I’m actually little jealous for you about that Mikel wants to talk with you, Alejandra explained.
- Well, I’m jealous for you because you can speak Spanish, Mari answered back.

But girls’ argue didn’t turn to real fight because Ony arrived with Mikel. And Basty and Javi followed them too. And actually a little group fans followed them also. Couldn’t they leave D’Nash ever alone?
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 pm

So great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Agreed Very Happy
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm

Omg! Surprised Wanna know already what will happen! pig
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:25 pm

OMG that soumigirl is lucky Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:21 am

ohhh this seems so real... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and now i want to know what will happen Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:03 am

Oooooh Mikel wanted to talk to her!!! bounce bounce
I'm curious to what pig
Really great part!! Very Happy Más? MrGreen
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:58 am

Thaanks a lot! Very Happy

Part 23

- You wanted to talk with me? Mari asked.
- Yes, I just wanted to thank you that you came to the stage in our concert, Mikel explained.
- But you asked people from Finland, so of course I came there, Mari said little confused.
- Yeah, but some people are so shy that they don’t want to go to stage. And I remembered that you were the only one from Finland, so if you hadn’t come there, our show would have sucked totally, Mikel explained.
- Then you should thank my friend Alejandra and my other friend Paula, who isn’t here now. Without them I wouldn’t have probably come there, Mari answered.
- So thanks to you, Mikel said and hugged her and gave a kiss to her both cheeks, and thanks to you also, he said to Alejandra and hugged her and gave a kiss to her both cheeks too.

Maybe it was a planned thing or something but Ony, Javi and Basty followed Mikel and they hugged girls also and gave kisses to their cheeks. After that they only said “adios” and smiled to girls and went back wherever they had come. Mari and Alejandra just stared at the air in front of their eyes.
- Did that really happen? Mari asked silently.
- I dunno. It happened so quickly, Alejandra answered.

They walked back to their hotel. They didn’t talk during their way. They wanted to think alone everything what had happened while ago.

- So, are you still jealous for me? Mari asked when they entered to their room.
- Actually I’m not, Alejandra said stupid smile in her face.
- Yeah, because of Mikel hugged and kissed you, Mari grinned.
- Exactly, Alejandra yelled.
They both laughed.
- So, it had happened now. We have met D’Nash. One of our dreams has become true finally, Mari said.
- Yes. And I can’t believe this. I have heard that they care about their fans but I couldn’t understand that they care about us so much, Alejandra explained.
- Yeah, it’s totally unbelievable, Mari said.
- And we should continue our life normally after all this, Alejandra said.
- Yeah, I don’t know how that is going to work. I think I can’t get these happenings out of my mind for long time, Mari answered.
- Yea, I dunno either. We just have to adjust to this situation, Alejandra said.
- But maybe we should go to sleep. We have tough day tomorrow, Mari suggested.

Both girls went to sleep even they thought that they couldn’t sleep after all those happenings. But the busy day had exhausted both girls totally. They fell asleep immediately they put their heads on the pillows.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 am

Nicee! Very Happy
Hen «3
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03