Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!)

+5
emilia
Kath
Prisca
girl1035
Onyone
9 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Does this story has to be continued? cuz part 24 will be the end

Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!) I_vote_lcap92%Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!) I_vote_rcap 92% 
[ 12 ]
Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!) I_vote_lcap0%Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!) I_vote_lcap8%Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Happy smilie Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (14)

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:33 pm

1. Pris
I walked with accurate steps over the square of the school, my friends behind me and I felt the looks of the boys in my back. But today I didn’t stopped to flirt. We walked straight to our spot, a table in the canteen, on the right side next to the bar. There sat Lorenzo, my ex, probably he didn’t knew that yet.
‘Hey chick,’ he said. Yes, it’s true, and I liked that before. But who greeted his girl with ‘chick’ like you are a chicken.
‘You didn’t got my SMS?’ I asked and sat down.
‘No, my cellphone is still at home, I didn’t heard anything from you this weekend, were you…?’
‘There is nothing between us anymore,’
He looked at me like I just slapped him in his face. L-O-S-E-R!!
‘But…’ he tried.
‘Sorry, Lorenzo, but I don’t love you anymore, and it’s unfair to act like I still love you while I have a other boy,’
He shook his head, a bit sadly. ‘But we stay friends, ok?’
‘Of course,’ I smiled. Yes right, dude, I thought, But ok to be honest he is one of the most popular boys in school, blonde, muscled and that kind of things. Amazing, but not for a too long time.
‘Are you alone now? No boy?’ Kath asked, my best friend since the first class. She had long, wavy brown hair, and big blue eyes. She also was intelligent, but not a nerd like the most people here on the gymnasium of Madrid.
‘Of course not,’ I smiled. ‘Because I met Friday night such a cute boy and you are never going to believe me when I say his name. But hey, where is Charlyse?’ I ignored the fact that Charlyse wanted to be called Charlie. She changed more and more into a boy, she even cut her hair and she never wore sexy tops anymore. And she was again too late.
‘Here I am!’ there she was, running, red cheeks and gasping. I shook my head by seeing so less charm. ‘I was with Trevor!’
Trevor was her boy, and my ex, he was now a gothic, too many black, always looking uninterested and so on.
‘Oh yes, with Trevor,’ I said uninterested. ‘And did he told anything interesting? Of course not, but I have something new…’
‘He has a new skateboard,’ Charlyse babbled, through my story. I looked at her cool.
‘I thought I was telling something,’
‘Yes, but you asked…’
‘You come running to us like some idiot, you clothes look like you shop at the Salvation Army because the hang so wide around you because you keep annoying us with your weight problems, while you don’t have any. And then you also interrupt us in our conversation?’
The other four girls nodded and looked at her accusing.
‘But…’
‘Oh, shut up!’
Charlyse busted into tears and ran away. Probably to Trevor…

2. Pris again
‘Alright, so I met a boy,’ I looked at my friends separate, you could feel the tension rising up. First Kath, with sparkling eyes, then Sergo with her brown eyes black/brown hair. Then came Hen with her blue eyes. And after that…
‘Imke!’ I said to the red-haired girl. ‘Your mascara ran out,’ I added shocked. How long wasn’t it like that? And who would have seen her already?
‘Oh, I already had such a worse day, first a bad hair day’ So that was why she wore a hat. ‘Then a broken nail and now this!’
‘It’s your horoscope girl,’ I said, shook my head and handed her a tissue. ‘The stars are against you,’ and she started cleaning her face.
‘But who is it?’ Kath asked unpatient.
‘Well, I was at the hotel to pick up dad, he had there something important, anyways not my business. And after that we drove along the studios of Madrid. And guess who came out of there?’ they all looked a bit stupid at me. You didn’t came easily there, but my dad’s friend worked there, so that’s why.
‘Ony!!’
At the same time they all started screaming.
‘Waaaaaah!! Ony’ it sounded through the canteen.
‘Girls, calm down!’ the woman from the bar said and looked annoyed at us.
‘Well, I step out from the car, and daddy greeted his friend and I went to Ony,’ I told. ‘And saturday we went to the cinema, and we kissed! He is so cute. He keeps saying I’m his true love and that he always believed in love at the first sight. So sweet! And ooh, he can kiss!’ I dreamed away and almost forgot my friend were still with me.
‘And now?’ Sergo asked.
‘Well, this afternoon we go into city,’ I answered.
‘So, exciting!’ Imke said.
I sighed. ‘Yes, I’m so totally in love.’
‘But he is so…. And his friends…,’ Kath said.
‘I’ll see what I can so,’ I smiled and winked.
‘So…’ Hen started. ‘Who is that?’ I interrupted her and pointed at a girl who sat down on another table, it clearly annoyed Trevor, but she looked angry at him and started eating. She dared.
‘She is new, she comes from Valencia,’ Imke knew. What? And I didn’t knew that?
‘Oh. Nicky or something like that, wasn’t it?’ I asked, they would never know I didn’t knew anything about this.
‘Katja,’ Hen said.
‘Almost the same,’ I replied.
‘I have maths with her, Raul helps her,’
My heart fell on the floor when I heard that.
‘Raul Florez?’ I asked.
‘Yes, which Raul we have here more,’
‘Then she got a good taste, we have to ask her tomorrow or she comes and sit her with us,’ I decided.

3. Katja
This was one big nightmare. One where you know from that it is one, but you can’t wake up from it. And that when you tell yourself to wake up from it, the monsters only get bigger and bigger. In the mirror at the opposite of my bed I saw a girl with a too big green Snoopy pyjama, and sleepy eyes. Why must this happen to me? First I had to leave everything I love in Valencia because my dad had to work and live here. I have to start on a new school and I don’t believe there are any other people then nerds on a gymnasium. And then the worst thing, they lost all my stuff during the move to Madrid. All my CD’s, DVD’s and clothes, LOST! My books, games, everything, all gone. According to my dad, who I saw already three hours in the two days we live here, they’ll find it and I’ll have it next week. And that tells that I have to share clothes with my sis. Then you can say, luckily you have the same size so you don’t have to wear clothes of your parents. But my sister only wears skirts and pink. And I swore on pink. With a sigh I took the clothes and walked to the brand new bathroom. In a quarter I stood downstairs, in a dark blue skirt, blue heels and a blue t-shirt I wore on the day we moved to her, the only piece of clothes I was satisfied with from this horrible outfit.
‘So, everything went well?’ my mum asked while she came from the kitchen, also in blouse with skirt.
Both my parents worked, what my dad did was difficult to explain, but he had to go foreign often. My mum worked in a clothes shop, like she did in Finland before she met my dad. So I grow up, speaking two languages, like the grammar of languages was so easy.
‘Like this can went well,’ I mumbled.
‘Katja, then you don’t have to be so pissed at me, I can’t help that they lost your stuff, maybe you labelled them yourself wrong,’ she said.
I sniffed, how can I lable them wrong if my mum checked everything herself 6 times before she closed the packages.
Sighing I took a sandwich without anything on it, I only loved Nutella on my bread, but that was ‘worse’ so I wasn’t allowed to take it on bread too often.
‘And stop sighing, it looks uninterested, what will the other people on school think of you?’

4. Again Katja
‘Probably that I’m some weird girl from another city with crazy parents who think you have to learn two languages during growing up,’
‘Katja, if you do things like this ever again, I won’t allow you to go on computer,’ my mom looked at me like she wanted to punish me and walked upstairs to wake up my sister.
Yes, I got a lovely sister, who gave so a lot about me that we couldn’t live without each other and together we did a lot.
Not, I can’t go along with Tina, she is 18, thinks she knows everything, only wears brands which really mean something, so people who wear less then Gucci she only ignores.
She thought I was a shame for our family, because I didn’t gave a shit about brands and never wore skirts.
After the breakfast I packed my bag putted it on my bike and drove away from the backyard.
After like half an hour by bike I arrived at my school, it looked like a factory, but then more dressed up. Also the people, polite dressed, and mainly nerds, all looked like they were children from the queen.
Some claxon sound woke me up and I arrived at the place were the bikes stood, there weren’t almost none, only a few mountainbikes and further some old bikes cleaned up with graffiti, further it was empty. I locked it with a double lock and didn’t trust on it that it would stand there after this day.
I looked at the entrance, there stood now a big black limousine. The door was opened by the driver and the whole school square was silent. At first there appeared a silver pump, with heels where you immediately got acrophobia from, followed by a long thin leg, and also a second one. The girl stepped out, and turned her head making her long blonde hair wave. She wore a white top and a indigo skirt which wasn’t possible to be any shorter. Her eyes were hided behind big sunglasses which counted almost the same number of diamonds her watch and necklace count. She clicked with her heels over the square, immediately followed by a group of girls who looked even sluttish as her. Watched after by many boys she disappeared to inside what caused that the loudness on the school square raised till what it was before the limousine came…

5. Katja
I looked up to an immense big building, before I walked inside to go to the school administration.
After a short conversation, a big search for my locker, almost stumbled two times because of those horrible heels and hating myself because of this ugly clothes I finally found the classroom. I stepped inside, and saw a class where most people were searching for a place.
‘Oh, you are the new one?’ the teacher said and was unpacking his own stuff. ‘Sit down at the left, with Raul, Raul, introduce her a bit to the school, ok, she’s new,’ Raul smiled gently, he was a boy with short brown hair, nice guy. The other people also sat down and so the maths lesson started.

I looked at the food on my plate, already started feeling miserable. It truly looked like shit. Hoping that it would taste better then it looked like I searched for a place to sit. Looking around me I saw there were not many places which I wanted, or I had to sit with some boys who were more interested in their calculators then a shower. I rolled my eyes, and walked to a table were some random people sat. I shove some bag away and tried to sit down charming, like that was possible with a skirt.
‘And what do you think you are doing?’ some guy looked at me, kinda angry.
‘Trying to eat, you see,’ I said and looked also angry back.
‘And, why we do that here?’
‘Guy, I’m only one, so not we, or do your magnifiers don’t work anymore? I’ll make it clear, I have such a fucking shit day, have to wear this, so I look like a monkey, and I have to eat this stuff what is named as food, and I don’t need any nagging of someone who even doesn’t know my name, thank you,’ demonstrative I took my fork and ruddered some in the potatoes before I took some, and it tasted like ditch-water.
‘I’m Trevor,’ he said.
‘Katja,’ I replied.

6. Pris
I finished the lessons today, again. God, how boring. Like you need maths for the real life. For going out you definitely didn’t needed it. I didn’t cared a lot about school. Sometimes when dad asked for my marks list I got a big preach about how important school was for my future. But I thought it was alright, I didn’t got only A’s, but also not lower then C, well except for Maths, Spanish and German. But whatever, I already knew what I was going to do. I have a beautiful voice. Well, if I have to believe my dad, sing teacher, friends an public, and I did that, I recorded my voice often. I was going to sing later, with daddy’s contacts with the studios and Ony’s references (which I was sure he would give me, even if we broke up – I started to be good with that ‘stay friends’ part) I would fix it, releasing some single when I was 18. not earlier, I wanted to enjoy my privacy for a while, and my nose correction. It was already next month! I was so excited, a nose correction, I had to nag for ages at daddy and though he said there was nothing wrong with my nose, and that I would always be his little beautiful girl, he gave me the prove when I was 16, I was on the waiting list. How amazing! All my friends jealous of course. On my 15th I got that limousine with driver, before daddy drove me to school, but he was getting busy with his work, understandable of course. A private driver was so cool! Daddy gave a lot about me, I got 200 euros a month, which I spend in no time of course, but yeah, it was the most of all my friends. Those were jealous, it was I knew them better, otherwise I would thought it are some jealous kiddies who have no life. But I was someone to be jealous at. And now I was waiting in front of the windows of my favourite shop at my boyfriend. He already made it in the music business. Whole Spain – the female part – liked him, and I was his girl. The first one in almost three years, how cute he was, to keep everything for one true love. I didn’t know or I believed in true love, but if someone came near to it, it was Ony. I mean, he was perfect! But too late.

7. Again Priscila
I looked at my watch I got last month from daddy, the time was difficult to see because of all those diamonds, but it was more for the show. The time I could see on my cellphone, I took my brand new toy, photo camera, radio, mp3-player, Bluetooth, all that shit. And yeah, you also can text and call with it. And there was also a clock on it, it told me it was 15.34. Too late, monsieur, 4 minutes. I looked in the window of the shop to check my make-up, it needed some mascara, I put away my cellphone and took my mascara out of my purse. I putted it on and looked in the window again, perfect, though I said it myself. Because I was so busy with my make-up, I didn’t saw yet what hang behind that window. I almost got no breath. The most beautiful shirt I ever say. I tried to recognize the label, no brand, oh, pity, so no shirt for me, the shirt next to it, Armani, yes that was acceptable. I looked fast around me, no Ony yet, I ran into the shop and asked the lady or she had the shirt in my size, yes, she had. I flew into a dress cabin and put it on. Perfect! I admired myself in the mirror. In my horoscope there stood I would buy the best thing in century, but I thought that were the Gucci’s on my feet. Wait, how much cost this shirt actually? I only had 100 in my purse, shit, 112. I put it off and shook my head to the lady who looked at me inquiring. Hopefully that girl doesn’t thought I was too fat for size 34. If it would continue with my budget like this, I would have to work, imagine, work. I walked outside, waiting for Ony. He parked his car – no idea what it was, I don’t like cars, but obviously an expensive one – Yes, my Ony got taste. I saw that when I looked at some other guys, whose mouth hang open. Or they thought Ony was a girl or something, but yeah, he was sooo beautiful that he had to be a girl.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:08 am; edited 15 times in total
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Real And Fake - Pris vs. Katja (finished!)

Post  girl1035 Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:35 pm

I wanna be the sis of main charakter.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:37 pm

ok you are that..

Tina is your name right?
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Yes. Thank you.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:40 pm

i feel so blonde... i was reading this just main caracter I and main caracter II

and i was WTF but know i understand Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:42 pm

I wasn't so unclear were I? xD
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:43 pm

you were clearer... i was stupid Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:44 pm

that doesn't matter
I'm also stupid sometimes Laughing Laughing

is there no one else who wants to be in?
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:45 pm

ooooh ohhh! *puts hand in the air*
can i be in please? MrGreen
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:45 pm

i wanna be in... Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:47 pm

just say what you wanna be..

and give me your real name if I'm unsure about who you are
and that's not about much peeps
everyone on MSN i know..let's keep it on that
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:51 pm

i like to be main character II

i'm katja (you know me..)
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:52 pm

ok main II it is..
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:53 pm

i honestly dont mind - you pick Smile
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:57 pm

no you say a role

I don't care who is who
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:00 am

ive not been a best friend in a story before, so how about best friend of main charachter I? MrGreen
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:01 am

ok you are that then Wink
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:13 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
as long there is no main character 1 I can't start Laughing Laughing
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:19 am

i will be character I since no one want it Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am

ok, do you mind being bitchy? Rolling Eyes
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:23 am

nooo Laughing Laughing Laughing

i like it Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:28 am

ok, cuz you are kinda bitchy in the story
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:28 am

since people don't hate me... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Javi Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:44 am

Hmm can I be in? Smile xD
Hen «3 Javi
Hen «3 Javi

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 pm

if you wanna be a friend of main I you can
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next