Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ]

+7
Onyone
Aida
Sergo
Heli
girl1035
Kath
x Imke x
11 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ]

Post  Prisca Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:12 am

oohhhhh.... this story looks superb.... but i miss the chocolat in the third part Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Sergo wrote:wtf her name is Chasity? Shocked

didn't notice Razz

I changed it yes Laughing Laughing

girl1035 wrote:great part. but the name of this story scares me.

Why? Shocked Laughing

Pris wrote:oohhhhh.... this story looks superb.... but i miss the chocolat in the third part Laughing Laughing

Hahahaa!! Laughing Well.. eeehm.. Rolling Eyes what should i say?? Laughing Laughing

Oh and everybody, thanks!! Very Happy New part coming soon! Wink
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:21 pm

Soon?! Aaaaaaaaawesome MrGreen
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:25 pm

I dont know why it scares me. It just does. Maybe if you put the words in differente order it wouldnt be so scary.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Part 4

'Hello Maria!' Chasity waved. Javi and Chasity knew each other's parents for so long time that they just called them with their first name. 'Oh look who's there! Hi!' Maria smiled and waved back. Then she turned her head back to the tv. She was doing some yoga stuff as she was in her yoga suit and some programme, what probably was about yoga, was on tv. She did the same as the woman on tv.
'Don't watch my mom. She thinks she's becoming fat which is bullshit,' Javi said and let Chasity go upstairs first. 'You know where to go to,' he smiled. Chasity nodded and went upstairs with Javi behind her. She turned right, walked through the long hall and came at a door with a poster of Mariah Carey. 'Ugh, what do you like about her?' Chasity frowned, looking with a weird face at the poster. 'She's pretty and her voice is amazing!'
'There are better female singers,' Chasity eye-rolled and opened the door.
'Javi! Your room's a mess!' she said with shocked eyes when she saw socks, boxers, clothes and magazines spread around over the floor. Also a few sacks of chips and nuts joined the mess. 'Well, I didn't have the time to tide it up yet, hehe,' Javi tried to smile but he was pretty ashamed of this mess. 'No time? You are gaming all day!' she frowned.
'Not only that! I spend the most time with you so it's your fault it's a mess here!'
'If you kept your bedroom clean it wasn't my fault at all!' she shook her head and sat down on the desk-chair. She been so many times in this house that it kinda felt like her second home. Javi felt the same about her home.
Javi looked around at the mess and then gave a helpless look at Chasity.
She sighed. 'Ok! I will help you AGAIN with cleaning your room!' Chasity said and started picking up some magazines and socks. 'You're 16 for God's sake and you still need help from your friend for cleaning up your own bedroom,' she muttered while throwing some candy papers in the trash can. 'What have you ate this week, man!' she said.
'Stop nagging! I had an eat-mood this week.'
'You always have an eat-mood.'
'Would you finally shut it?' Javi laughed and threw a pillow from his bed to her head. 'Aah! You dork! Take this!' she laughed and threw some nuts at his head which hurted way more. 'That is so mean!' he said and rubbed his head. 'Ouch.'
'Pussy!' she stick out her tongue and grabbed two boxers. 'You know, a girl is touching your underwear,' she teased. 'I just imagine you're a boy,' Javi smiled and threw some clothes in his closet. 'You mustn't just throw them in your closet! You have to fold them up!' Chasity sighed and took a jeans out of the closet and fold it up. 'You're a woman! You're supposed to do things like that! I'm a man who only need to relax and eat!' Javi said and smacked again a few jeans in the closet. 'You're father prepares dinner every evening. I don't think that's a men thing to do,' she said and stamped her feet when she saw Javi threw again some clothes in the closet.
'Fold. them. up!' she said pissed. 'Ooh Miss is such a hothead!' he laughed.
'Aargh!' she yelled and went after him. He jumped over his bed but Chasity grabbed his legs and he fell. 'Got'cha!' she smiled. 'Let my foot go!' he screamed. '
Not until you act normal and fold your clothes up!'
'You're such a folder!' Javi laughed and pulled his foot away but fell on the other side of the bed on the floor. Chasity burst into laughing and threw a sack of Lays chips to his chest. 'Eat those! I'll fold your clothes up. Tiding rooms up with you is a drama!' she smiled and started folding up his clothes. Javi stood up, sat down on his desk-chair and started eating the chips. 'When it's about householding Mister Colinet doesn't listen but when it's about food, oh, then there is some interest!' Chasity shook her head and started sorting the socks. She smelled on one. 'Geez! When did you wore this sock for the last time?'
'Ehm... I think a month ago or something?'
'Unbelievable! You're so gross!' Chasity said with big eyes and put a big bunch of socks and boxers into the laundry-basket. After a while Javi's room was so clean that it looked like there hadn't been anyone for months!
'You are incredible! Look! I have a carpet!' Javi said with his mouth full of chips. Chasity laid down on his bed and grabbed a sack of tigernuts.
She looked at the ceiling. Again a stupid poster of Mariah Carey.
'Again her! Is there anyone else you like except that woman?' she said.
'Ehm... yeah, but she's the prettiest of the artists I like,' Javi said and looked also at the poster. 'If I would have her on my ceiling I wouldn't close an eye,' Chasity said and threw a nut at the poster, it landed in her eye.
'Fuck!' she swore and grabbed her eye. 'Haha! Mariah is throwing it back at you!' Javi laughed. 'Dork,' she smiled, blinked some with her eye and continued eating again.
'By the way, why did I have to come actually?' she said after 10 minutes of silence except the sound of chewing.
Javi's face turned suddenly sad and put the chips away.
'Hey, what's wrong?' she asked and sat right up on the bed.
'Ehm... I wanted you to come here because... I've got news.'
'News? What kind of news?'
'Bad news actually.'
Chasity got a scared expression on her face. 'What's the bad news then?'
Javi started rubbing his arm and looked at the computer screen. A Mariah Carey screensaver was playing.
'Javi?'

Maybe today more Wink

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:38 pm

girl1035 wrote:I dont know why it scares me. It just does. Maybe if you put the words in differente order it wouldnt be so scary.

Ehmm maybe like this? Lovers, Friends & Enemies .. ? Neutral
Anyway, I hope the story doesn't scare you Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Nope. Friends, enemies & lovers. This wouldn scare me. But the story doesnt scare me at all.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:45 pm

I've changed the title! Laughing

Oh and I've posted part 4 Very Happy it's on page 2 Wink
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Hahahaha, Funnie Laughing Laughing
What's the bad news?! Shocked

Great part MrGreen
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Thank you. Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 Lol
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:57 pm

Great part. I almost missed it. But just almost. Maybe new part today? Hey. We all are Javi-addicted, you cant just tell us maybe. Its like taking our drug away.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm a man who only need to relax and eat!'

and be fat Laughing Laughing Laughing

ooohhhh... bad news Shocked Shocked i don't like that Shocked Shocked

great part Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:35 pm

oooo this is so good! MrGreen
bad news Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 108338
MORE Rambo
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:40 pm

*Pris* wrote:

Javi is not fat. Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 Icon_evil But maybe if he doesnt stop eating, he will be in this story.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Hahahaha! Laughing Ok, you're right Tina Laughing
Here's part 5! MrGreen

Part 5

He stood up and came to sit next to her on the bed. He rested his head on the pillow and sighed. 'It's just...' he started but stopped.
'You can tell, you know that,' Chasity said and also laid her head on another pillow. Javi's bed was a one-person bed but almost could be a two-person.
'You know I like to sing right?' he said.
'Yes.'
'Well, I got discovered by some guy and he offered me a visit at some office. I went there and sang some for him. He was impressed and wanted to let me sign a contract.'
'You mean, a record contract?' Chasity said and rested her head on her hand while looking worried at Javi.
'That's right and I... I said I would think about it. If I agreed I would have to move to another town. But I'm just 16 and so under age. I'm not allowed to live on my own yet. So my parents said, if I would sign the contract, they were able to move with me to another town,' he sighed and closed his eyes and moaned because he didn't like it on one side but on the other side he always wanted to have a sing career.
Chasity sighed deep and flop down on bed again. 'If you're moving then... I won't be able to see you again.'
'I know and that's why I'm doubting. Our friendship is really precious to me and I don't know if I can survive a whole career without my bestest friend.'
Chasity smiled.
'Why you're smiling?' he said surprised.
'Nothing just... that was very sweet.'
'But it's true! Even my best "boy friends" aren't as good friends as you! We're grown up with each other. A life without you seems so... unthinkable,' he said and frowned because he was thinking.
'What do you want me to choose?' he then said.
'What?!'
'What shall I do? Sign the contract or stay here.'
'How can you ask me such a hard question like that? I mean, I wish you a sing career because I know that's your dream! On the other side I'll never find a friend like you. But you don't get a record contract offered every day! So...'
'So...?'
'So I think you should grab the chance and sign that contract,' she sighed.
'Really?' Javi turned his head to her surprised.
'I do think so. I want the best for you and you have to sign that contract. Your dream can come true!'
'I know but... it's so hard.'
'You asked me what to choose. I said it and I think you should do it, no matter what.'
Javi groaned and rolled on his side so that his back was to Chasity.
Chasity swap her arms around him. It was in a friendly way.
'I know it's hard for you but I still think you should sign it.'
'I don't know if I should do that.'
'Do it...'
'I don't know.'
'For me?' she said.
It was mouse-still. She still had her arms around him. 'Please?' she whispered.
Javi muttered something.
'Please???' she said again.
'O..ok I will do it... but only for you!' he said.
'Thanks!' she smiled and pressed a kiss on his hair.
'Your hair is itchy!' she laughed, released him and rubbed her lips. It was almost dinnertime when they looked on the alarmclock. 'Would you like to eat here?' he asked.
'Of course! What your dad is gonna cook today?' she smiled.
'Paella,' Javi grinned because he knew Chasity loved it.
'Ooooh!! I certainly want to eat here!' she said excited and jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. 'Wait for me!' he yelled and followed her.
Chasity jumped the last four stairs and landed with a pretty loud BOOM on the ground.
'What's that?' Francisco walked surprised out of the kitchen.
'Earthquake!! Help!' Javi yelled with his arms in the air.
'Dork!' Chasity said and smacked his shoulder. Francisco smiled.
'Hello Chas,' he said. 'Hi Francisco! I have a question,' she smiled innocent.
'Ok, ask.'
'Ehm, I've heard you were making paella.'
'Ok, you can eat with us,' he laughed. 'Thanks! But first I need to call to home,' she smiled and took the phone and dialed the number.
'Son, when are you planning to tide up your room?' Javi's father asked while preparing fish.
'It's done already!' he said.
'What? Good joke,' his father laughed.
'No really! Chas helped me!'
'Ahaa! So she's also your slave!'
'Act normal dad! She offered herself! I didn't make her to it!'
'I know son. I know.'
'And stop calling me son. My name is Javi,' he said and sat down on a chair at the dinnertable. His mom was putting plates and glasses down.
'Mom, you're not sure if Chas is allowed to eat with us,' Javi said when he saw his mom putting 4 plates down. 'I'm sure she is,' she winked.
'Good news!' Chasity said when she walked into the kitchen, 'my mom said yes!'
'See, I told you,' Maria smiled to Javi and helped her husband putting the pans with paella on the table. Chasity sat down on the opposite side of Javi and looked with hungry eyes at a full pan of paella. She licked her lips and looked if Francisco could finally sit down so that they could start eating.
'Dad! Hurry! Or else Chas is going to eat the plates!' Javi joked. Maria laughed.
'Ha ha! Funny!' Chasity said sarcastic but smiled. 'Ok I'm coming! I don't want my plates get eaten!' Francisco laughed and sat down next to Javi. Maria sat down next to Chasity. 'You can serve out first,' Francisco nodded to Chasity. 'Thanks!' she smiled wide and put her plate full of paella.
Javi laughed at Chasity's hungry face when she looked at her plate with the food. 'Can I also start eating yet?' she asked.
'Girl, this is like your hundreth time you're eating with us. Make yourself at home!' Maria smiled. Chasity nodded and started eating.
While dinner Javi told about his decision. His parents asked if he was sure as he had to leave school, friends and the place he always lived in: Sevilla.
Later on his mother said Javi could go to his aunt next morning. His parents would take care of the removal while he was staying over at his aunt.
'Why don't you stay over at my home? These are the last days we're together,' Chasity said and looked with puppy-eyes at Francisco and Maria. Javi's parents looked at each other. Francisco nodded.
'I'll call aunt Debrah that Javi's staying over somewhere else already,' he winked. Javi and Chasity looked happy at each other and yelled.
Francisco and Maria laughed and Francisco almost choked in a piece of fish. Javi smacked his back a few times. 'Are you alright again, dad?'
He nodded with a red head and continued eating.
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Thank you. Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 Icon_cheers This part was extremely funny. Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 Lol

Javi is my loveliest drug. 
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Gracias! Very Happy Razz

Praise Javi! salute Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 885168

Laughing Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:32 pm

great part! very funny!! Laughing Laughing
'Act normal dad! ...
'And stop calling me son. My name is Javi.

hahaha Laughing Laughing why cant dad's just be cool? Rolling Eyes Laughing
MORRRRRE! Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:04 pm

I don't know Rolling Eyes Compared to my dad my mom is way cooler!! Laughing

Part 6 coming veeeeeery soon! Wink
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Oh, those last two parts were really awesome! Thumbs Up
Great job! MrGreen
And moreee, of course.. Razz
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:19 pm

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat MrGreen
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Part 6

Later in the evening in Chasity's bedroom...
Chasity lay in bed. Javi lay next to her bed on 4 mattresses. They both couldn't sleep. 'Sleeping yet?' Javi whispered.
'Does it look like I'm sleeping?' Chasity said.
'Nah not really. You just look so sad.'
'Not so surprising, eh?' she said and turned on her side with her back to Javi.
'Are you going to sleep?' he whispered.
'I don't think so. I'm thinking about a lot right now.'
'Like?'
'How my life will look like without you.'
Javi didn't say anything back. Then he saw Chasity's body trembling. He thought he heard a gasp. 'Chas?' he said and turned her on her back.
She was crying but quickly wiped her tears away.
'Are you alright?'
She shook her head and gasped some. He climbed on her bed. Chasity sat right up and threw herself into Javi's arms. 'I wished you could stay,' she whispered. Javi laid his head on hers. 'I wished too but the decision is made and I finally convinced myself to sign the contract,' he said while caressing her back and upper-arm. She burried her face in his pyjama. It smelled like washing-powder. She squeezed it. 'You're really going to miss me, right?' he said surprised. 'That's not so weird. We're friends since the kindergarten! Since we were 4 years old! You're like a brother to me,' she cried. Javi pressed Chasity closer to him and wrapped a blanket around them.
'And you're like a sister to me,' he whispered while caressing her hair.
'I made your pyjama wet with my tears,' Chasity grinned through the crying.
'That's not a big deal. Let's enjoy our last days together,' he smiled and pressed her against him again. And then they both fell asleep.

A few days later when the removal was done...

'Shoot him! Shoot him!'
'How? Which button?'
'The one with the circle!'
Chasity quickly pressed a few times on the circle button. The man on the tvscreen shot a monster down. 'Yay!' she yelled.
'Watch out! Behind you!' Javi pointed.
Too late, the man already got shot down by another bigger monster.
'Damn!' Chasity whispered.
'My turn!' Javi said and grabbed the game controller out of her hands and started pressing the buttons fanatically. 'Boys are way better in Halo than girls!' Chasity shook her head.
'That's not true! My cousin Samira plays Halo even better than me!' Javi said and shot a few monsters down. He was so concentrated that his tongue stick out of his mouth.
Chasity secretly pushed Javi so that he got shot down by a monster.
'Look what you've done!' Javi yelled. 'My turn,' Chasity smiled.
'Never!' he laughed and tickled her. 'Stop! Stop!' Chasity laughed and tried to push Javi away. Then suddenly the door bell rang.
'Let me go, egg!' Chasity giggled and walked to the front door.
It were Francisco and Maria. Suddenly Chasity looked really sad because she knew why they were here.
She let them in and gave them some tea. Javi shut the X-Box down and came to sit on the other couch, Chasity sat next to him. Then Simona came from upstairs. 'Who was that? Oh! Francisco and Maria! How nice to see you!' Simona smiled and sat down. Javi and Chasity were quiet. 'Isn't Juan home yet?' Francisco asked. 'No, he had to work a little longer because there was this electric intrusion or something. So he had to fix that again,' Simona explained. 'So how are you? Did the removal went well?' she continued.
Javi and Chasity both felt a sting in their stomach. 'Javi? Shall we pack your stuff?' Chasity asked. Javi nodded and they went upstairs. 'You know, it's so sad for Chas that Javi have to leave,' Simona suddenly said when she watched Chasity and Javi going upstairs.
'Chas is looking sad these days even though she spend so much time with Javi.'
'I know. Our son looks the same. But it was his decision and we respect his decisions. And we want a good future for our son,' Francisco nodded.
'But Chas and Javi have been friends for years, it's gonna be tough for them to say goodbye,' Maria said to her husband. 'Maybe we should say no to his decision and let him live a normal life.'
'Maria! He doesn't want that! His dream is becoming a singer and his voice is good! Don't you support your son?' Francisco said with disbelief.
'I do! But... oh well never mind,' Maria said and focused on her tea. 'It's gonna be alright. When they are both used to a life without their buddy then it's going to be a lot easier,' Simona winked. Francisco sighed. 'Poor them,' Maria sighed also.

You know what the funny thing is? Laughing A long time after I've written this part I noticed that in 1999 the X-Box and Halo didn't even exist!! Laughing Just ignore that fact, ok? Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:04 pm

girl1035 wrote:
*Pris* wrote:

Javi is not fat. Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 Icon_evil But maybe if he doesnt stop eating, he will be in this story.

i didn't call him fat... while reading that i create the rest of the sentence Wink Wink
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:07 pm

So sad. Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ] - Page 2 Icon_sad More?
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:11 pm

oohhhh.... so sad...

about X-Box, let's imaging that was a SEGA Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca