Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

+13
Rania
NETTTE
angel <33
girl1035
Hen «3
emilia
Sabine
Prisca
demi
Sergo
Laura
Kath
~Mar~
17 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

Post  NETTTE Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:44 pm

affraid
OMG, Mar, now I really need MORE!! Shocked Shocked bounce bounce
Please...
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Oh no Sad
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:54 pm

FINALLY!! I did it! I wrote a cliff-haner! What a Face

I'll try and write some today Wink Maybe.. Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Oh my, this is so dramatic! Shocked
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Oh no Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Will she come back to Mikel????????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
More please bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:17 pm

It's a shortie.. Rolling Eyes

Capítulo 22

I heard Mikel singing quietly a part of a song.
‘An empty street, an empty house
A hole inside my heart
I’m all alone, the rooms are getting smaller
I wonder how, I wonder why.. Why..’
Again he began to cry. While he was still crying like a child he continued the song.
‘I wonder where they are
The days we had, the songs we sang together

And all my love, I’m holding on forever
Reaching for the.. Love that.. Seems.. Seems.. I can’t Mar.. I can’t..’ He let go of my hand and buried his face in his hands.
‘How can you be so cruel mom? How?’ The tears were streaming over my cheeks. She looked at me with her warm blue eyes. ‘Go darling.. I see now how much you two care about each other.. Go.. And I wish you all the luck from the world together..’ I still looked at her. ‘But.. I thought that.. Really? I can go back?’ She nodded. She became vaguer by the minute and after a few minutes she was gone. ‘Bye Maria! We love you!’ I tried to open my eyes and mumbled something.
‘Reaching for the love that seems so far

So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue, to see you once again.. My love
All the seas.. From coast.. To coast
To find.. the place I Love The Most
Where the field.. Fields are gree-.. Green, to see you once again.. My.. Love’ I slowly opened my eyes. Mikel smiled through his tears. I smiled back. ‘You know I’ll never could leave you sweetheart..’ I closed my eyes again. ‘I’m so tired.. So tired.. And my head.. It hurts.. Just like the rest of my body..’ Mikel pressed his finger against my lips. ‘Shh.. It’s allright.. We are almost in the hospital honey.. Then they will stop the pain, and take the tiredness away.. Shh..’ Mikel hushed me until they rode me into the operation room.

Mikel was sitting on a chair, waiting till the moment they would come back out with his girl. He couldn’t take the stress anymore and began to walk. He found a small church inside the hospital. He opened the door and walked inside. Mikel sat down on a wooden bench, somewhere in the back of the church. It was so nicely calm there that he came to himself again. Again he got up and walked to the altar to lit a candle. He folded his hands and began to pray in silence. If you listened very good you could hear him whisper. ‘Dear God.. I know it has been a while ago, but I can use your support now.. I feel so stupid.. It’s all my fault.. If I had looked better.. But no, I was dreaming once again. I was so happy! She is going to be my wife.. I wanna ask you to forgive me Lord.. Forgive me for the things I did today.. And I hope she can forgive me too.. Thanks for listening to me.. Amen..’ He opened his eyes and looked up. He got up and walked outside the small room to sit and wait again. He took his mobile and dialed a number. ‘Amigo.. You have to come here.. I have bad news.. Mar and I had an accident..’
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:08 am

ohhhh the song My love Razz Razz Razz

great part Smile Smile Smile
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:09 am

Awww Mikel is so sweet I love you I love you I love you I love you
I wanna have such a boyfriend bounce bounce bounce
And the most important she came back cheers cheers cheers cheers
Yeey they will be together MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen
I thought that I need more scratch scratch scratch
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:29 pm

So sweet part!! I love you I loved it!!
More, more!! MrGreen
NETTTE
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 pm

At least shes still alive...
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of the end?) Part 22

Post  mikelfan4eva Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:09 pm

glad she came back. will there be anymore????/bounce
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Still writing it.. Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:19 pm

grat part Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 22

Post  mikelfan4eva Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:33 pm

more please bounce . great part.

i love that song too. mikel is soooooooooooooooo sweet Laughing
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Capítulo 23

Basty and Ana came as soon as they could. The doctors were finally done and the doors opened. ‘Hello sir. I’m doctor Patineau. The surgery went fine. Your wife will be okay and recover perfectly. Her first, third and fourth rib is broken and she had a small crack in her meniscus. Over six weeks from now she will be able to walk with you out of this hospital.’ The doctor smiled. Mikel thanked him and followed my bed into the room. I was still sleeping. Vague I heard someone calling me. ‘Maria.. Maria! Darling, it’s time to wake up..’ I tried to ignore the voice. I was so tired that I could sleep for a lifetime. ‘Come on.. let me hear your sexy voice.’ It made me smile. I tried to hide it but I couldn’t. I opened one eye and also the other. ‘Hola! Welcome back on earth.’ Mikel smiled at me. ‘You have a couple of broken ribs, so be careful with speaking.’ I nodded. My head was painful as hell, must be from the fact I smashed my head on the ground when I was thrown away, and I had a bandage around my knee and chest. ‘How are you?’ I asked him. ‘Only a headache, a bit dizzy, nauseous and a couple of scratched and bruises.’ The door opened and a part of my family walked inside. Ana had tears in her eyes. ‘Mom, don’t cry.. I’m still here..’ I smiled brave. ‘It was close.. Your heart stopped.. I was begging you to come back, and when I lost the hope there was a heart beat again..’ Ana and Basty sat down. ‘How’s my sis doing?’ ‘A few broken ribs, my head is aching and something’s wrong in my knee, but further I’m fine.. O, and I’m engaged.’ I smiled. ‘You sneaky fox! Show me..’ I showed Basty the ring. ‘I’m happy for you honey.’ Tears were floating over her cheeks. ‘So.. Mikel will be family now?’ Basty asked. I nodded. ‘My name will be Rosa Maria Hennet-Camacho. Man, that sounds good.’ Ana smiled through her tears. Again the door opened and also Hen, Javi, Ony, Sabine and Ans walked inside. Even my three months old cousin was there. Ans laid him on my bed. ‘let’s hope mister Piñero wants to sleep now.. He missed his dad to tell him one of his never ending stories. Sometimes he’s gone for almost three houres!’ Basty blushed and took his son. He started to tell a story and we all listened. ‘A very, very long time ago, there lived a lonely turtle. She was really sad because she didn’t had friends. On a warm sunny day she began to make a walk. After three days she arrived in the next forest, because turtles are very sloooow..’ Ans smiled. ‘Let him.. This can go on for ages..’ ‘Where is my beloved dorky bro?’ Mikel asked. ‘He’s on the sea.. I thought you knew he worked in the navy?’ ‘Yeah, I did.. I only didn’t knew he was away.. But how are you doing? We haven’t talked for months!’ Sabine smiled and answered: ‘That’s what you get when you live in Spain and I in Puerto de la Cruz.. I’m here on a business trip and wanted to visit my old friends. But that I had to meet one like this..’ I smiled back. ‘How are you two?’ I asked Hen and Javi. ‘Can I tell now? I wanna tell and I already had to wait way too long..’ He looked at his wife. ‘Okay, okay. Tell them.. He’s so immature sometimes, but that’s why I love him: He’s just as crazy as I am.’ She chuckled. ‘Are you done making fun of me and my impatient? Good.. Prepaaare! It’s such a good thing! Me.. Is gonna be.. a.. DADDY! Tadaa!’ He smiled widely. ‘No way! Daddy Javi? Mate, that’s wicked awesome!’ Ony said. I smiled about the expressions on their faces. Mikel and I looked at each other. ‘Can I tell? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?’ ‘You are still the little child you were on high school, aren’t you? Okay, tell them!’ I smiled. ‘We have also super-wicked-fantastic news! Basty will be my brother-in-law!’ He was almost jumping on his chair. ‘Are you trying to fudging kill me?! First he’s becoming a dad and now you two are engaged?!’ Ony’s eyes were about to pop out of his head. We began to laugh. I laid my hands on my chest to stop my ribs from aching. Soon my laugh changed into coughing. They stopped and looked worried at me. I took a deep breath and calmed down. ‘I’m fine, really..’ ‘I think it’s time for us to leave. I’ll tell Ruben and Isabel that you’re lying here. Probably they will visit you.’ Sabine said and winked. I got a sort of kiss from my cousin. ‘Bye Lars! Aunty Maria will come to play with you soon.. Let’s play a game now, okay? Who’s first asleep.. 1..2..3: Start!’ Quick he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Basty smiled and carried him to the car. ‘I still don’t know how you do that..’ Ans said and she followed them. Hen and Javi gave me a hug –one of his big bear hugs. O, I love them..- and left. Also Sabine and Ony left. Ana gave me a kiss on my forehead. ‘I love you cariño.. Get better soon.’ And she walked out of the room. Like a real nurse Mikel laid my pillows good and pulled the blanket over me. He was about to leave when I said: ‘Mikel? Do you wanna stay here tonight?’ He smiled and walked back. He shove a chair closer to my bed and sat down. Softly he began to sing for me. I began to feel sleepy and closed my eyes. Mikel’s voice was getting vaguer and vaguer until it was quiet.
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:22 pm

it was a cute and funny part with friends and family Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 am

So nice part Very Happy:D
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Today I read it at school, but I haven't comment it because teacher turned from all computers internet Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Btw it's amazing part and I like it much Cool Cool Cool Cool
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Family time What a Face
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 pm

I dunno how much parts left btw Rolling Eyes Soooo; I just post part 24 What a Face

Capítulo 24

After six weeks I could leave the hospital. Mikel picked me up by car. Three months later we got married. It was a beautiful day. Mikel and I were really happy together. Of course we had fights every now and then. I mean; which couple doesn’t have them? Almost a year later our happiness got bigger: I gave birth to a perfect healthy baby girl. We called her Sarah, that was one of Mikel’s best friends in the UK. Sarah had my blue eyes, mixed with a tiny bit of green and Mikel’s brown hair.

‘Mama? When is daddy coming back?’ The three year old Sarah asked me while I was doing the laundry. Mikel and I tried to learn her three languages: Spanish of course, Dutch because it was my native language, and English. She always used two languages in one sentence. ‘Sweetheart, daddy has a tour… Maybe he will call tonight. Or we will call him, okay? Maybe you can speak with uncle Basty too!’ She nodded and walked back to the table to continue with drawing. I felt a terrible headache coming up. I had them more often lately. I tried to ignore the pain and continued with the laundry.

That evening, just after dinner, the phone rang. ‘Can I take it mama?’ I nodded. Sarah walked to the phone and answered it. ‘Hello?’ ‘Hello! How’s my little girl doing?’ ‘I’m fine. Mama has a head-pain.. When are you coming back daddy? And uncle Basty?’ ‘We will be back next week, okay darling? Wait.. Basty wants to talk with his niece..’ He gave the phone to Basty. ‘Hello there! How are you sweety?’ ‘I’m fine uncle Basty. Tell daddy to come home soon. He have to help mama with her auwie-head.. I have to go now. It’s almost sleep-time for me.. And I’m tired of helping mummy with the dishes.’ ‘Sleep well! Shall I tell daddy that you love him? Mikel! Sarah says she loves you!’ ‘Good night uncle Basty! Good luck with the ehmm.. With the thing you are doing with daddy, Javi and Ony..’ ‘The tour you mean?’ Sarah nodded. I smiled. ‘Sarah, Basty can’t see you are nodding. Shall I talk with him now?’ She gave the phone to me. ‘Heya sis! Wait, I’ll give you Mikel..’ Some strange sounds, Basty yelling Mikel and then his voice. ‘Hola darling! How are you?’ ‘Heya! I’m okay.. Only one of those headaches.. I have them quite often now..’ ‘We will see the doctor when I’m back, okay? I’m sorry honey, I got to go now.. I love my girls. Bye!’ ‘Bye.. We love you too..’ And I hung up. I sat down on the couch. Sarah climbed on my lap. Tears were rolling over my cheeks. Sarah wiped them away. ‘Why are you crying mummy?’ ‘Mama is tired honey.. Come, let’s go to bed.. Tonight you can sleep with mummy, okay?’ I took her hand and we walked upstairs. I putted her pajama on and she laid down in my bed. Quick also I changed my clothes and laid down next to her. She laid closely against me and closed her eyes. Not much later she was asleep. I turned the radio on. Softly it played a CD. ‘Far away’ by Nickelback. I always have loved that song from them. I held my daughter in my arms and fell asleep.
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 24

Post  mikelfan4eva Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 pm

loved it. baby sarah is cute too. Smile Razz
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Bless Razz
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:03 pm

awww baby... i love always parts like this Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Aww, baby.. <3
So sweet part!! I love you
More!! bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next