Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

+7
Laura
Hen «3
Prisca
Mindex
emilia
x Imke x
Heli
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

Post  x Imke x Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Ohooo Cool The boys kissed them on the cheeks!!! Razz I think I would faint or something if they did that to me xD
Pretty please, more? pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:28 pm

I wouldn't be able to answer Mikel if he talked to me. Laughing
Mari is strong. Batman

More. Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 pm

If you are wanting new parts so much I don't have anything to post for a while.. Rolling Eyes
*trying to say that this story is ending soon*
And Sergo, it's Suomipower Wink Laughing

Part 24

At the same time, when three of our friends were living their dream, Lucía was little by little getting better of her depression. She had talked a lot with the psychologist and she had started to realize what the most important thing in this life was. And it wasn’t D’Nash. It was something else. Lucía had understood that D’Nash had started to be more than favourite band. It had become too important to her. She couldn’t think anything else than D’Nash, it had started to control her life too much. Together with the psychologist they had decided that it was better for her that she would try to get rid of them. First step had been taken already. She didn’t visit at the forum anymore. But there was still a lot of work to do. But she had one friend, a friend who felt almost as she. Anna.

They had had long conversations at MSN and it had helped Lucía a lot. Anna understood totally how she felt. But Anna wasn’t as bad condition as Lucía was. Anna could handle her feelings and she could live with that feeling. But Lucía couldn’t, she was too weak. The hardest thing to Lucía was to stop listening to D’Nash’s music. But if she wanted to get rid of their control, it had to be done. The music brought so many memories to her, so it had to stop. Anna had helped her a lot. They hadn’t talked about D’Nash at all, Lucía had asked for that. They talked actually everything else than D’Nash. Lucía wanted to save the conversations about D’Nash to her psychologist. It was easier to talk to her about them and about feelings relating to them. And taking little steps, Lucía started to get rid of that depressive feeling what she had felt long time. Until now Lucía noticed what kind of life she had had. It wasn’t a life anymore. Life was a thing which you could enjoy, and she couldn’t do that.

Maybe someday she could talk about D’Nash without feeling so bad. And maybe listening to their music. But now it was impossible. She was still too weak. Even talking or seeing their pics was terrible. It felt awful. And that’s why Lucía had asked if Anna could talk to Paula, Mari and Alejandra. Even she couldn’t be a fan of D’Nash, she didn’t want to lose her friends. Anna had promised to talk with them right away when they would come back from Spain. Lucía wanted that Anna could explain everything to them for her. Because Lucía knew that they would start asking everything about her. It was easier if they knew already her situation, which they wouldn’t ask anything relating to D’Nash or anything like that.

Anna was glad that she had possibility to help Lucía. She had been so worried about her when any of them hadn’t heard anything about Lucía for long time. And then, suddenly she had seen Lucía at MSN and decided to talk with her. And Lucía had told why she wasn’t at the forum anymore. Anna was surprised that the problem had been so big and serious. She had thought that every fan thought like that sometimes, that it went away for a while. But it had gone nowhere in Lucía’s situation. Anna had scared at first but she calmed soon when she heard that Lucía had talked with psychologist and everything seemed to be at least little better now. Now she just needed to get some kind of contact to Mari, Paula and Alejandra.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Lucía can't listen D'Nash anymore Shocked Shocked Shocked It's horrible!!
But of course health is more important...

And this story is ending soon Sad

But great parts!! Very Happy
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Great again Very Happy
You are really good writer Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:51 pm

this is so good... i love the different reactions that the girls have

this is goooddddd Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:49 am

I love this s tory! Very Happy Very Happy
Hen «3
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.myspace.com/henn1992

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:59 pm

This story rocks Very Happy
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm glad it goes better with Lucía! Very Happy Very Happy
Oh it's coming to an end soon. Sad

Please, please, more! pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks a lot girls! Very Happy

Part 25

Days passed by but Anna couldn’t reach Mari, Paula or Alejandra.

One day she got a letter. Hand writing was unknown, she didn’t recognize it. She was curious who had sent the letter to her. She ran in and opened it. First thing there was a small letter.

“Hey! Because we knew that you couldn’t come to D’Nash’s concert and we knew how disappointed you were, we decided to give something to you. Hope you’ll like it. We sent same kind of present to Lucía also. We hope that she’ll like it too. Love, Mari, Paula and Alejandra.
P.S. Don’t ask what they wrote. We don’t know. Good reason to go to Spain, ask what they wrote Wink

Bad thoughts came to Anna’s mind. She found one paper from the envelope. She had thought right. There was a pic of D’Nash and their autographs too. And something weird writing which she couldn’t understand. Then she realized that what if Lucía had got this letter too, like they wrote that letter. Could she stand this? Anna hurried to her PC and put the MSN on. But any of them weren’t online. She sent quickly messages to Paula, Alejandra and Mari that she needed to talk with them as soon as possible. Then she sent a message to Lucía also. She asked carefully had she got any letters during these few days. Anna said that if she got a letter from unknown person, she shouldn’t open it. There might be something relating to D’Nash.

Now she couldn’t do anything else. She just had to wait. She hoped she would have warned Lucía in time.

But Anna was too late. Lucía had got the letter already. And she had opened it. But even for her own surprise, she didn’t feel anything special. She stared at the pic and the autographs. Of course she had always wanted them. Every fan wanted their autographs. But she wasn’t their fan anymore, or was she? She didn’t listen to their music, she didn’t think about them at all. But now she had got their autographs. Lucía knew that girls had meant only good for this act. And she appreciated it. It showed that they cared about her and wanted to cheer up her. Because they didn’t know about her situation at all, so it was understandable.

She decided to go to PC. Maybe it was time to solve every misunderstanding between them.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:35 pm

So great Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 pm

Oh I was afraid it turned bad for Lucía again when she received that letter. Shocked I'm happy she's over that. Rolling Eyes
Great part! Very Happy More? Very Happy
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Woow!!!It's really amazing!!! Cool Cool Cool
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Imke, are you totally sure that you want new part coz then it'll be the last one...? Rolling Eyes
But thaaanks a lot! Very Happy
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 pm

omg poor Lucia. Sad

soumipower. Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Heli wrote:Imke, are you totally sure that you want new part coz then it'll be the last one...? Rolling Eyes
But thaaanks a lot! Very Happy

The last one?? Shocked Nooooooo No
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:35 pm

Indeed Sergo! You don't know how much that Suomipower can do.. Laughing
And Nette, everything must to end someday.. Rolling Eyes
Oh, and thank you girls for those nice comments! Very Happy
Maybe I'll post the last part tomorrow..
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:48 pm

it ended so quick. Sad
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 am

oohhh... i'm glad that Lucia reacted very well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ohhh the last one Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:26 am

Part 26

~About a month later…~

Anna’s life was normal. She went to school, spent time with friends, was at the forum, and did everything what young girls did. We could say that her life was happy. She had adjusted that situation that she wasn’t seeing D’Nash for a long time. But it didn’t mean that she couldn’t have kept fun during the waiting.

Paula was also living happy life. After that concert she couldn’t speak anything else than it. She had got new energy of the concert and the world was so lovely place nowadays. The concert had done good for her. Her dream had come true, so it showed that maybe other dreams would become true also. It showed to Paula, how tiny things made life much happier and how meeting four incredible people had changed her life so much better.

Alejandra’s life had changed a lot after that concert. At first she had dumped her boyfriend finally. She had realized that she deserved so much better than he had been for her. Of course it wasn’t an easy decision. But Alejandra was sure that it was the right thing to do now. She was tired of yelling and arguing about little things. She did also less work and she spent more time with her friends. She had realized that there wasn’t a need to spend her life only to work. There had more important things in her life than work. For example, friends.

Mari’s life was little different than before. When she had arrived from Spain, her life had been such a mess for a while. All those happenings in Spain had only rounded and rounded in her mind and she could hardly sleep at nights. She was more silent than before. She was much deep in her thoughts. She was living somewhere far away from the reality. She was still living her dream; she couldn’t get rid of it. She just wanted to experience it over and over again. She rolled her pics over and over again, read that book of D’Nash and listened to their music.

Finally her friend got her back from her dreams. Finally Mari realized that she must stop living in that day, when her dream became finally true. She needed to continue her life. It was possible that she wouldn’t see D’Nash ever again.

Lucía had explained to everybody her situation, so everyone knew now why she didn’t want to talk about D’Nash. Her life was now much better than before. She was studying and working but she realized that she didn’t need to fill her life only studying and working. She was with her friends and family. And sometimes she was alone. Actually her life was somehow better than before when she was huge D’Nash fan. But of course without D’Nash, she wouldn’t have so good friends than she had now. She was so happy that Mari, Alejandra, Paula and Anna wanted to be her friends even she wasn’t a D’Nash fan anymore.

Every girl’s life had changed somehow because of D’Nash. They all had realized what the most important thing in their life was. Maybe at first it had felt that they had to go to the concert. But when some of them got there, it wasn’t so nice after that concert.

For example Mari, she couldn’t live normal life after the concert. There needed other people to show her that she had to continue her life.

But for Paula and Alejandra the concert had affected good way. They were happy for their lives. And Anna was happy even she hadn’t been at their concert. And on the other hand Lucía had gone many bad things trough, only because of that she couldn’t go to their concert. But now her life was happier than before. Thanks to it that she couldn’t go to the concert.

So, even we never could go to D’Nash’s concert, it doesn’t mean that our life would be any worse than those who had seen them. At least we have something to wait for, we have something to live for, a reason to stay alive, a reason to learn Spanish so we could communicate with the boys. What they have who had been in their concert? Answer: memories, pics, videos, and so on… but they can’t dream about it like we can. They have already experienced it, they know what to wait. I don’t know, I can imagine it what kind of I like, they can’t.

Maybe I’m happy just because I haven’t been their concert yet. I have still something to wait, something to live for. Actually I couldn’t imagine a life after that I would have been in D’Nash’s concert. Could you? What I would do after it? I couldn’t wait anymore an opportunity to go their concert. My life would be quite empty without that waiting. Actually I couldn’t imagine my life without that endless waiting.

Maybe the meaning of this story was to get you to think about your situation, your life. Would it be the end of the world if you couldn’t go to their concert…?
And if your biggest dream became true someday, would you be ready for that change? Because that may change your life forever.

~Life isn’t about reaching the dreams, it’s only about dreaming~
~Be careful what you hope, it may become true~

THE END

Thank you for reading this story! I really appreciate it! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:36 am

Thanks for writing it Heli. Wink It was a story who told what every fan is dreaming about..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Woow!!!! This story told a lot about all fans, they dreams. Smile Smile
This story was really amazing. I loved it. I love you I love you
Thanks Heli for writing it!!!!
Laura