Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

+7
Laura
Hen «3
Prisca
Mindex
emilia
x Imke x
Heli
11 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Me wanna know!
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 pm

Sorry girls, but you won't know what she saw for a while... Razz Laughing

Part 4

Paula really spent two first weeks of June at the kid’s camping. She thought, she got really much money of it but she didn’t get that much. At least it was more money to her wallet. It was better than nothing.

She had enjoyed being there much. If there had been a computer, everything would have been perfect. After the camping, she spent few days to go trough everything what had happened on the forum. And it was a lot of posts, pics, videos, stories, new information…

Paula was also afraid that she would have to look after her little sisters, while her parents were at work. And that wasn’t nice at all. She wanted to be with her friends, sunbathe at the beach, eat ice-cream and just hang around. Not taking care about annoying sisters. Well, she had time to figure out something, but she really wasn’t going to look after them at the whole summer.

She thought she could even go to visit some relatives alone, so parents would have to find another nanny. And actually she hasn’t seen one of her cousin really long time. And she had invited Paula there so many times. But always there had come something between the plans. But now, it was the perfect timing for that visit. Paula decided to call her cousin right away. Her cousin was at the same age than she, so who knows; maybe Paula could make her as a D’Nash fan too. It would be so great. Any of her friends didn’t like D’Nash. And it was a pity. But now Paula had her forum and there were so many people who thought at the same way than she. With them she could share everything related to D’Nash and little more also. She had found so many great friends there all around the world.

Paula talked with her cousin and they agreed to see this summer. Paula would spend other two weeks at her cousin’s place. And there wasn’t any computer because they were living on the countryside. So she should be again two weeks without a computer. Paula was leaving there in few days. She should book train tickets and agree some practical things.

She decided to leave again an “I’m leaving” message to the forum. So others wouldn’t miss her so much. Or at least they would know that she was really away from the computer. When she had posted it, something attacked her attention. It was something what she never even had dreamed about…
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Again a cliff-hanger.. Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:15 pm

You really know how to end part....
So great again Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:50 pm

I want to knoooow. bounce
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:34 pm

everyone is seeing things Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Great part Smile Smile
Agree with Katja you really know how to end part.
I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Suspect The part ended like this again... Suspect how many endings like this there'll be... Suspect I mean... there are still girls left... Rambo C'mon! Tell it already!!! A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END - Page 2 885168 lol! Laughing
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Laughing Laughing You catch me... Laughing
Here are five girls, I have posted two so still three left... rabbit
Just have little patience... Razz
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Mean.. Suspect
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:56 pm

WTF Yeah, bery mean! <_< Batman Laughing Laughing
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm

But you should already know that I like to tease people... Laughing Razz
Hmm... What about a new part..? So you'll be quiet hopefully for a while.. Rolling Eyes

Part 5

Lucía’s world was full of work, work, work and work. In the summers she had much more time to work. And she really took everything of that time. She was always at work. But the reason to be there was totally different than Mari’s. Lucía had to work if she wanted good education. And she really wanted that. She didn’t want to be as poor as her parents were. She was sick and tired of being poor. She didn’t want that her kids would grow up in a poor family.

But then, something crashed her world totally down. She found out that school payments had rise a lot for the next year. When it was hard to handle previous year’s payments, now it was even harder. She couldn’t have possibilities to pay her education. Unless… No! She wasn’t going to touch her “D’Nash-trip” money. She had saved them for so long. There had to be some other alternative.

Lucía talked with her parents what she should do now. And well, parents’ order was quite clear: get your education, even you should use the money what you have saved so long. And maybe they were right. It was more important to get good education, not to see D’Nash. But Lucía’s heart disagreed totally. Her one and only dream was that she could see them. And now everything has been in vain. All those long days which she had spend there working and working. It was unfair, totally unfair. She had saved the money on her own. She would decide herself what she was going to do with that money. Then she realized it wasn’t going that way. She was only 17. Her parents could decide what she should do with the money. And obviously they could force her to put the money for her education not any holiday trip.

So, outside smiling, inside crying, Lucía told her parents that she was going to put the money for her education. Of course her parents were happy about that Lucía was going to have better education than them. But Lucía was sad. She didn’t mean to things go like this. But, if everything went fine, maybe she would some day have enough money to go to Spain. If she would invest in her education now, maybe it would pay all that vain back someday.

After that thought Lucía was little better mood. Maybe everything wasn’t so badly at all. She just wanted to see D’Nash so badly that sometimes that thought held all her thoughts and she couldn’t think clearly. She decided to live this day and let see what future would brought to her.

Lucía entered to forum. She wanted to talk about her situation with someone. Maybe Alejandra would be there. She needed someone who would listen to her. But suddenly Lucía saw something what made her think everything over again. This couldn’t be possible. Not now when everything was in a huge mess. Her positive thoughts flew far away of her when she noticed that message.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:50 pm

New part = Thank you!!!!!! Dance MrGreen but quiet? pig noooo... Moreeeee.... cyclops
I'm soo curious to know what's the message about! WTF
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:08 pm

What is the message about?
me wanna moreeee bounce bounce Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:57 pm

So am I.. I wanna kno-ow!! Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:13 pm

I wanna know what that message was aboooout bounce
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 pm

You just need to wait two parts only.. Then you'll know what was it about.. Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:56 pm

So post. Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Two parts?! Rolling Eyes But that's.. Too long! Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Part 6

Alejandra was the only one who really enjoyed her work and really wanted to do that. She was working, because she enjoyed it. She didn’t have any real need for that money. Her parents were paying her studies so she needed money only for everyday use. Of course she wanted to go to Spain, but Alejandra thought she had time for that. D’Nash wasn’t running anywhere. At least she hoped so. It didn’t need to happen right away. It could happen this summer, next summer or in many years. It was same to Alejandra, but the main thing was that she would see them one day. Only that was important, not that how long it was going to take.

Her parents were little worried about her. It was okay that she wanted to solve other people’s problems but when those problems followed her to home, it wasn’t nice anymore. They hoped that Alejandra could leave the problems at work and not to think them at home. But it didn’t bother Alejandra at all. She thought it was okay to think work things at home. And she wanted to help those youngsters so sincerely. She felt bad if she couldn’t help them. And many times she thought so long that how she could solve the problems. She wasn’t satisfied any before. And if those youngsters failed in some doings, Alejandra felt it was her fault. That she hadn’t told the instructions clear enough. Her only problem was that she felt same as youngsters, who she was trying to help. If someone felt bad, she felt bad too. She was too nice. She admit that herself. She was trying to be little harder. She had to be or otherwise she couldn’t be at that work. But she felt sorry for those youngsters so much that she wanted help them so much.

Her life was much easier than for example Lucía’s. And Alejandra was really grateful that she had born in this family. Not anywhere else. She had talked with Lucía a lot at the forum. Alejandra supported Lucía as much as she just could. She wanted to help Lucía but Lucía didn’t want any help. She wanted to survive on her own. And for Alejandra it did so bad to see that Lucía didn’t want her help. It was Lucía’s decision and she had to respect that. Even it was so hard to accept.

But Alejandra had her own problems also. She had a boyfriend. Well, there wasn’t anything weird about that thing. She loved him, of course. The problem was that he didn’t like the way Alejandra listened and watched D’Nash. He was jealous because of them. And Alejandra couldn’t understand that. She had the right to be a fan of band and so what, if that band consisted of four really handsome guys. Alejandra had said so many times that he was the number one man in her life. But he didn’t believe her. He thought that she was thinking only D’Nash and dreaming about them. They had had so many fights about this thing. And little by little Alejandra had fed up with their arguing. But after all, she loved her boyfriend.

Alejandra couldn’t understand why he couldn’t realize that if she didn’t love him, why she even bothered to be with him. Alejandra decided that if this situation won’t change to any clearer, she really have to do something. She was tired of fighting every day with her boyfriend.

Alejandra decided to go on the forum. Maybe Lucía would be there and she could talk with her little bit. Well, Lucía wasn’t there, but she found something way more interesting…
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:07 pm

One part to go and than we'll know Razz Very Happy
~Mar~
~Mar~