Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dear Diary - Part 46 - LAST PART

+6
Monikute
~Mar~
Laura
Dimitra_Ony
x Imke x
NETTTE
10 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: My Dear Diary - Part 46 - LAST PART

Post  Laura Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Awww they are so romantic I love you I love you I love you
Great part Smile Smile Smile
And yes I wanna more...so just tell me were you keep the other parts and I will take them by myself Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm

awww I love you Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Naww.. <3 Simply said: Loved it I love you
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Thanks girls I'll post new part now cause later I won't be " here" Laughing
Part 26
Monday 30th March

My Dear Diary,
It’s been almost a week since I last saw Ony. I miss him so much. We are talking every second day on the phone but not much and it’s not the same. He’s always busy. Today I called him.
“Hey my love” I said
“Hello”
“How are you? I missed you!”
“I’m fine. Yeah, me too”
“The others are going to a football match today, would you like to go?”
“Sorry, I have to study” he said
“Pleaseee… not even Basty studies so much. We could go somewhere else if the match is the problem”
“I told you I can’t ok?” he said a bit angrily.
“Ok fine, then go and study. I don’t need you in order to have some fun” I said and hang up the phone.
It was our first fight. Of course what I said wasn’t true. I truly needed him! I regret for talking like that.
After that Moni came in.
“What happened sis?” she asked
“Nada, I just had my first fight with Ony, but I think I will survive”
“Oh honey” she said and we hugged.
After that we got ready and left for the match. It was Liverpool VS Panathinaikos. The match was very interesting. I tried not to think about Ony. I almost managed it for 5 whole minutes during the match. Liverpool won of course (5-0) and the others decided to go and celebrate it in a nice disco. I refused to go with them and I said I was tired and wanted to go home. I arrived home at 8 o’clock. Had a shower and decided to study for university. Exactly what I’ve been doing for the past week. I didn’t go to university today so I called Tania to give me the notes she had taken.
“Hi Tania, it’s Amanda”
“Oh, hi” she said.
“I was wondering whether you could give me the notes you took today”
“Yeah, sure”
She gave me the notes and we hang up the phone. I started studying but it was very difficult coz I wasn’t concentrated. Finally I gave up and watched a movie. That was easier. I think I’m going to sleep now though. I hope the others will come soon. Good night sweetie!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:14 pm

I feel something hanging in the air and it's not the snow I expect for Xmas Suspect
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:16 pm

what is wrong with ony Suspect
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Ony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
What a hell is going on with him???????????
I want more bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:32 pm

You will know what's going on in the next 25 parts Razz

Part 27
Sunday 12th April

My Dear Diary,
Today I woke up and went to work very happy since Ony and I are very close. I just love him. It was around 10 o’clock when Mikel came.
“Hey, how are you?” I asked.
“Hi! I’m very bad, I need your advice.”
“Tell me”
“Well, you know that the last week I wasn’t very much with Moni”
“Yeah, you were both studying”
Mikel had that awful look at his face that made me feel sorry for him and be sure that he had done something very bad and want to slap him at the same time.
“Ehm…there’s the problem, I wasn’t studying. For the past 2 weeks I’ve been going out with a girl”
“WHAT? Continue, you better have a good explanation”
“Well, she was my ex-girlfriend. She came to town 2 weeks ago and called me. I told her that we were over and had nothing to say but she insisted…”
“So you agreed for just to tell her that face to face”
“Yeah”
“Classic stupid things that men do, continue”
“Yes… so I went to that meeting and she was so nice, beautiful, and we started talking, I don’t know why but when she asked me if I have a girlfriend I said no. That was a big mistake because then she kissed me, and I answered”
“And since then you go out with her?”
“Yes, every day, I’m desperate! I can’t tell her about Moni because every time I try to she says that she loves me and trusts me; but I LOVE Moni, and I don’t want to break her heart”
“Oh God, big problem”
“Yes; tell me, what should I do?”
“Well, you should tell both the truth if you want to be ok with yourself firstly! I won’t tell Monika but you have to promise me that YOU will”
“I promise! Thanks Amanda, you are the best friend ever” he said and left
The rest of the day was normal. I came home, studied; Ony called and we had a great talk. He told me to go out but I couldn’t because I had to study so he came home and helped me. He’s so sweet! Finally after hard studying he left and I think I’m going to sleep so… good night sweetie!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:45 pm

great part

more!!!!!!
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:13 pm

I still don't know what to think about Ony Suspect

And Mikel WTF
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:52 pm

Mikel is real ASSHOLE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
What a hell he is thinking about???????????????? Suspect Suspect Suspect
And about Ony.....just give us more bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Monikute Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Oh Mikel.....no words...... Suspect Suspect Suspect Laura, i think he's thinking about that ex Neutral
More Dimi.
Monikute
Monikute
Administrator

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://dnashinternational.nstars.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Smile So glad you liked it girls, and even more coz you don't know what's going to happeeeeennnn Twisted Evil

Part 28
Saturday 18th April

My Dear Diary,
Today was supposed to be a normal day as every Saturday! Work-home-study-bed, but it wasn’t. Moni came to the cafĆ© crying.
“He’s cheating on me” she said when she came close to me.
“What?” I said trying to look surprised.
“He’s going out with another girl, he told me today”
“Thank god he did” I whispered
“What? You knew? And you told me nothing? How could you?” she said, turned to leave.
“Wait, I’m sorry, what will you do?”
“I’m going back to Spain. I hate you both” she said and left.
I immediately called Mikel and told him that she was leaving. He told me that they had a huge fight and that he would go to the airport.
Three hours later he called me. She had left. He came over to the cafĆ©. He was very upset, almost crying but as being a man he didn’t. I tried to calm him down. It’s my fault because I advised him to tell them. Actually, he hadn’t told Sharon yet (his other girl) and he had to do it fast. He called her to come to the cafĆ© and he asked me to stay too.
She came. I have to admit it, she was beautiful, but as time passed by I disliked her more and more. She was so cold and rude. Exactly the opposite of Moni. Mikel explained her. She said that she didn’t care and that she was very happy that Monika left. She said that she never liked her. And then I remembered. Moni and Sharon were best friends until Sharon stole Monika’s boyfriend at high school by lying about her to him. She’s a snake and she was a bitch at school. I told Mikel in private about this while she was drinking her coffee.
“I had decided to break up with her anyway but now that you told me about the past that she never wanted to talk about I’m sure about my decision.”
“I don’t know Mikel, not wanting to talk about her past may mean that she regrets for it”
“I don’t think so…look” Mikel said who was looking at Sharon who was flirting the waiter of the cafĆ©. We went near her and she didn’t even stop.
Mikel told her that he was breaking up with her. She got mad and started screaming. Mikel just took her out of the cafe and told her to shut up. She left and so did Mikel and I.
We went each at his home. I studied for the rest of the day. It’s too late now so… good night sweetie!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaron! Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Mikel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
More bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Monikute Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Sharon..... Suspect Suspect Suspect
Mikel Mad Mad Mad Mad
Dimi cheers great part
More salute
Monikute
Monikute
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Part 29
Wednesday 22nd April

My Dear Diary,
It’s the 5th day in a row that I’ve been calling Moni. Always leaving the same message.
MONI, SIS, I’M SORRY, PLEASE, I’M WORRIED ABOUT YOU; WE ALL ARE I BEG YOU CALL ME! LOVE YA, AMANDA!
I’m so worried. She’s never been so angry at me. An hour after leaving my 7th message she called.
“Leave me alone damn it, don’t you understand? I want to be alone. Just stop calling. I f I ever want to talk to you I’ll call you” she said and hung up the phone. I’ve been thinking about it for the rest of the day.
Today is my “free” day do Ony decided we really should go for a walk. But he was kind of wrong.
Laura went out with Basty as they do almost every day. They arranged to go to the fun-park. They sometimes are so childish. Javi and Jess went too. Two hours later they called at Ony’s mobile, we were still at home.
“They want us to go” Ony said.
“Honey, you can go if you want, I’m not such a good company at the moment”
“No, I’ll stay with you” he said and kissed me.
We went for a walk to the park near our house. We sat on the grass and talked. Easter was next week and after that our big exams. I t was a bit windy and even though the sun was shining it was cold.
“Baby, can; we go? I’m a bit cold” I said.
“Yeah, sure” he said and gave me his jacket.
“Thanks” I said and kissed him.
“So, where are we going?” he asked.
“I don’t know, it’s still 7, how about going to the movies?”
“Great idea! Let’s go!”
We saw a very nice movie, and when it finished we started walking on the streets.
“My angel, may I ask you a favor?” I said.
“Anything, tell me”
“Do you mind if I asked you to come and sleep with you tonight?”
“Of course not, I’d love to” he said and hugged me.
We went to his apartment, had a shower and now I’m planning to go to sleep so…goodnight sweetie!
Part 30
Thursday 30th April

My Dear Diary,
Today is Javi’s birthday! CumpleaƱos Feliz Javito!!! I wish you a life full of all the good things in your life. Today I woke up at 9 o’clock and went to university. I t was very boring there. I had already studied about the things the professor was talking about thanks to Ony and of course what could be more boring than the last lesson before Easter! So Laura and I finished the lesson and called Jess.
“Hi honey,” said Laura.
“Hey, how are you?”
“Fine, you?”
“I’m great, Javi’s having a birthday party today and I’m planning it.” Jessica said.
“That’s great! Well, basically, that’s why I called, Am and I want to buy a present to Javi and we don’t know what to buy him”
“Hehe, even I was troubled about that”
“Any ideas? What did you buy? So that we won’t buy anything the same”
“I bought him a sport uniform, you know he likes sport clothes very much”
“Oh… great, so you bought him clothes! Any other ideas?”
“Nope, sorry”
“It’s ok, thanks anyway”
“See ya honey”
“Kisses”
So without any ideas we walked among the shops. We found nothing better so we bought him a huge book with building from all around the world. He’s studying to be an architect so this may be useful and fun to read.
It was 4 o’clock when we arrived at home. We ate and got dressed. We realized that Jess wasn’t going to come home because she had taken her clothes with her, the jean skirt and the yellow back-less blouse. Laura wore a pair of jeans and I beautiful light-gray shirt and I wore a pink dress, nothing special because I wasn’t so much in a party mood.
The party was at Javi’s house, a middle-sized apartment with a huge living room and tiny kitchen. Ony and Basty were already there and Mikel was on his way as he said. We gave Javi his present and I believe he liked it. Some more friends came and we had a great time talking and dancing.
It’s 12 o’clock and we came half an hour ago. I’m exhausted so goodnight sweetie!
Part 31
Friday 8th May

My Dear Diary,
It’s been five days since I last saw Ony. I miss his cute face although he calls me everyday on the phone and we talk for hours. The only thing I do throughout the whole day is studying. I’ve never been so sick of studying in my whole life. Mikel comes by time to time and we study together with Laura. It’s great fun although I can understand that Mikel misses Moni very much. Since that message she hasn’t called and neither did we as she asked us to do.
It was 3 o’clock. Mikel was with us studying when the phone rang. Laura answered.
“Hello Laura”
“MONI” shouted Laura to the phone so we can hear her too.
“How are you?”
“I’m great, you? We really miss you honey”
“I’m fine. I just called to say that I’m in the airport and I’m coming home for the exams.”
“YOU’RE COMING HOME? That’s great! Should we come and pick you up?”
“No, I’ll come alone. Tell that friend of yours that I’m still angry at her and not to dare to talk to me.”
“Monika…get serious”
“I am serious”
“Ok, ok, see ya”
“See ya”
They hung up the phone and I looked at Mikel. He looked so confused. Poor guy, he wanted to smile because Moni was coming home and at the same time cry because he knew she would never want to see him again. He said that it was better to leave and that’s what he did.
Moni arrived an hour later. She didn’t talk to me, only Laura and Jess. She said that she would sleep in the living room from now on. Basty, Ony and Javi came by to say hello when they learnt that she came back. Ony tried to talk to her about Mikel but she wouldn’t listen.
“Moni, could I talk with you?” Basty said.
“Yeah sure”
“In private”
They went to my bedroom. Basty came and talked to me after 10 minutes.
“Sorry sis, I tried to talk to her but nothing”
“Thanks bro’ you didn’t have to”
I tried to smile but I just couldn’t. Even though Moni is a huge trouble, she’s my sister and best friend. The guys left half an hour ago and I think I’m going to bed so goodnight sweetie!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 am

I can't believe it was first and I think the last time when Dimi said ok,when I said to her to post 3 parts Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thanks a lot sis Smile Smile Smile
Monika came back yeey and i think that Mikel should talk with her as you and don't send the others to do it Wink Wink
And I still want more....When one time you try you can't never stop Laughing Laughing
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:07 am

Laughing I agree, and I would post more, but 3 parts is enough for one day, the day after today I'll try to come and post more if I find time Rolling Eyes
Glad you liked it sis I love you
And about Mikel....you are believing for no reason Rolling Eyes Mikel isn't going to do anything FOR NOW
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:15 am

Dimitra_Ony wrote:Laughing I agree, and I would post more, but 3 parts is enough for one day, the day after today I'll try to come and post more if I find time Rolling Eyes
Glad you liked it sis I love you
And about Mikel....you are believing for no reason Rolling Eyes Mikel isn't going to do anything FOR NOW

He WON'T????????????????Real asshole Mad Mad Mad
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Those 3 parts were great Very Happy:D
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:12 pm

That's what I call a plesant surprise on my B-day Laughing

Moni and Mikel MUST talk, NOW
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Monikute Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Wow, such a great part Dimi....i'm waiting more Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
And Mikel.....aj....whatever.... Suspect
Monikute
Monikute
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Mikel is tru;y stupid, thank god Amanda exists

More??? Ok, just tell me how many parts, come on, now that I'm in a good mood Razz
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum: