Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ]

+7
Onyone
Aida
Sergo
Heli
girl1035
Kath
x Imke x
11 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ]

Post  Sergo Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:37 pm

Poor wallet indeed Neutral

COME ON MSN IMKAH What a Face
and post a new part Rolling Eyes
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:32 pm

poor girl... so many money she spent Laughing Laughing

great part.... moreeeeeeeee
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Poor wallet Laughing Laughing Neutral
Great parts MrGreen
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Awesome parts! Wink
And poor wallet... Rolling Eyes
And good that Javi is feeling better.. Very Happy
Moree! What a Face
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Fabulous part. His room is still mess. lol! What a surprise. lol! MORE!!!
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:21 pm

aaaaw this is so great! MrGreen
Mister Sicky lol!
mooooore! geek
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Part 23

The next few days passed by faster than expected. Javi enjoyed the bowl of fruit and felt better by the day. In the meanwhile Chasity and the other boys were organising an surprise party. They made a whole plan which have to go perfect. Basty would take Javi out bowling so that the others could make everything ready in the apartment of the guys. Chasity took care of the music as she had plenty of cd's. Ony did the food and Mikel the decorations. Ony called this catering company and they could bring the food on time perfectly. Chasity brought her whole collection of cd's over to the apartment and started chosing the best one's. Then she ran upstairs to Javi's room and saw the huge mess. 'Time for a big cleaning!' she sighed, took a vacuum cleaner, a few cloths and started cleaning. Then she moved the bed a bit forwards but it was terribly heavy. Then Mikel came into the room. He saw Chasity pulling with all her power but the bed didn't move. Her head turned from red to purple. 'Hey! Need help?' Mikel said before her head would explode. 'Yes! Please!' she said and bumped on her butt. She catched some breath and then moved the bed with Mikel on another place. Then she lifted a big chair and put it somewhere else. 'Now the closet!' she sighed and wiped with the back of her hand the sweat of her forehead away. She put her jacket out and threw it on the chair. Chasity and Mikel both stood on each side of the closet. '3...' Mikel counted, '2... 1... lift!' They put all their power in the closet and to Chasity's surprise they moved the closet to where the bed once stood. She was out of breath and let herself fall on the bed. Mikel did the same and fell next to her. 'His furniture weight as much as Javi himself!' Mikel said.
'No!' she laughed and gave a soft smack on his tight belly. 'What? Are you hitting me?' he said. 'Don't talk about him like that! His weight isn't like that at all!' she smiled.
'Oh no? His weight is waaaaay more than mine!'
'Oh but you are very skinny! Only skin and bones!' Chasity teased him.
'Take that back!' he said.
'No.'
'Now...'
'Na-ah!'
'Now! Or else...'
'Or else what?' she grinned.
'Tickledeath!' he yelled and started tickling her.
'No! Mikel! Stop!' she laughed and tried to push him away from her.
'Not untill you take that back!'
'What? I have no idea what you're talking about you crazy man!' she laughed. She managed to get Mikel on his back and pushed his wrests next to his head and held them tight against the bed. 'So, now I'm the boss! First YOU have to take it back about what you said about Javi!' she smiled.
'Why?'
'Because it was mean!'
'I'm only joking!'
'Sure! And my grandma is your girlfriend!' she rolled her eyes.
'She is?!' he said with a fake shocked face.
'Ahaha! .... not funny.'
'By the way, do you have a boyfriend?'
Chasity still held Mikel in the same way.
'Eh... no.. why you want to know that?' she said confused.
'Because of this,' he said, lifted his head and kissed her.
His lips were so soft! It felt great and she wanted more of his kisses so she kissed him back. She let his wrests go and they went on her back, caressing it. He pushed her on her back and kissed her again this time a french kiss. He was touching her on her belly, her hips, her neck. She felt excited and didn't want to stop this at all. But of course a moment like this is always interrupted.
'Ahem,' they heard someone coughing. They quickly turned their heads to the door and saw Ony standing. 'Are you done? I am and it looks fab!' he said and smiled. Mikel quickly went off Chasity and they followed Ony downstairs.
'Could you help me with moving the couches to that wall and this table to the television?' Ony asked. Chasity and Mikel nodded and helped him.
'Everything is done! Now I'll call Basty if they are ready,' Ony winked and went to the kitchen.
Mikel and Chasity were alone in the living room. They carefully looked at each other. She felt butterflies when she saw his pretty eyes. They were coming closer and took each other's hands.
She placed her hand on his cheek and came closer with her face to his.
Then they both scared because Chasity's phone went off.
'Fuck,' she whispered and saw a textmessage from Alicia.

I'm bored. Wanna do something? Kiss Ali

'Who's it?' Mikel asked and wrapped his arms around her middle.
'Alicia, my friend,' she answered and texted back:

A surprise party which is about to begin, wanna join? x Chas

Cool! For who? Kiss

Javi, you know why. I told you few days ago x

Now I remember! And sure I wanna join! Can I come now? xxx

Of course! But be quick! x

Don't worry! I will! I'd love to meet D'Nash haha! kiss Ali

Alicia was a very cheerful and shiny girl. But when she was near a boy she liked she turned quiet and shy.
'My friend Alicia is coming!' Chasity smiled but then got a message again.

Can V and Susi come too? Kiss Ali

Shit! Veronica likes Mikel very much! How could she explain to him about her?
She can't avoid him all the time!
'Damn,' she whispered.
'What?' Mikel said.
'Oh uhm... well how to say...' she stuttered. She didn't felt like lieying to Mikel.
'You remembered that blonde haired girl from the concert who was with me?'
Mikel nodded.
'She's coming with Alicia.'
'And what's the problem?'
Chasity sighed. 'She likes you... pretty much.'
'Now we surely have a problem,' he frowned.
'What are we going to do? I mean, Veronica is my best friend! I can't refuse her!' she said desperately.
'We just pretend that we don't have anything with each other,' he said.
'Can you handle that?' she asked.
'I guess so. I don't want to be the cause of an argue between you and Veronica.'
'It's the only way then,' she said and texted Alicia back.
Ony came back. 'They are coming!'
'Not yet! Still 3 more people need to come!' Chasity said.
'3? Who?' Ony frowned.
'Just call Basty first!' Mikel said and pushed him back to the kitchen.
A few minutes later Ony came back again.
'They are coming about 15 minutes,' he said.
'That must be enough for Ali and the others,' Chasity said.
10 minutes later the doorbell rang.
'Sh!' Mikel said and walked to the door. He opened the door slowly. He saw 3 girls standing in front of him.
'Is here the surprise party of Javi?' a brown haired girl asked. He nodded and let them in.
'This place is fabulous!' the same girl said.
'Ali!' Chasity said and hugged the brown haired girl.
'Vero!' she then said and also hugged her.
'Suuusi!' she also hugged her. They heard a phone ringing. They all searched their pockets at the same time.
'It's mine!' Ony said. 'Message from Basty! They are almost here,' he said.
'Put the light out!' Mikel whispered. Susi turned off the light and they all hided somewhere.
The whole building was filled with dark. They heard voices and a door creaking. The door from the hall opened slowly.
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Mikel
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Woash! Shocked
A kiss with Mikel.... Shocked
But what about Javi...? Rolling Eyes
Always thinking about him first.. Laughing
Anyway great part! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Yeah. What about Javi? Now I know what you mean by Enemies in the title. But Mikel? The skinny boy? Rolling Eyes
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 pm

ooooh thinks are getting even more intersting! Shocked
now we need more Rolling Eyes Laughing
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Mikeeeel Cool
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Mikeeel Laughing Poor Javi Suspect Laughing
Great part MrGreen
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:16 pm

Part 24

'Aren't Ony and Mikel here?' they heard Javi saying. Then he switched the light on and they jumped from behind their places. 'Surprise!'
'Madre mia!' Javi yelled and jumped in Basty's arms.
'Ahem, can I?' Basty said.
'Oh uhm sorry. What are you doing? Why is all the furniture moved? Why all that food?' he kept on asking questions.
'Duh! It's a surprise party for you!' Chasity smiled.
'Chas! But who are these ladies?' he said and looked at Chasity's friends.
'This is Veronica, Susi and Alicia!' she introduced them. 'V was on the concert.'
'Can the party start?' Basty said from behind Javi.
'Yeah!' Ony said and put the music on.
They all walked to the empty floor and danced. Mikel and Chasity felt like dancing with each other but they couldn't because of Veronica.
So Chasity decided to go to Javi and dance with him. She didn't even thought about the fact that Javi don't know she and Mikel are together.
She had so much fun! Untill Basty walked to the cd's and took one and put it in the stereo. 'I don't know what this is but we'll see,' he said and walked to the floor.
When the song played Chasity regonised it immediately. 'Basty, turn it off!' she yelled. 'Why?' he asked.
But the singing already started and Javi looked quite uncomfortable around. 'Hey Javi! This is you!' Ony laughed. Javi blushed. Chasity walked to the stereo and took the cd out of it. 'Enough! Another one,' she said and put another cd in the stereo. But Chasity and Javi didn't really feel like dancing anymore. Suddenly she remembered Javi's bedroom which had a make-over.
'I want to show you something!' she said, took his hand and went upstairs to his bedroom.
He opened the door and gasped. 'Is this my bedroom?' he whispered. 'It surely is! I gave it a make-over!' she smiled and let Javi walk further.
'It's so clean!' he said surprised and looked around everywhere. 'How did you moved my bed and closet? Not alone, right?'
'Mikel helped me,' she smiled and looked at the bed. She remembered her and Mikel kissing. When she thought of that she shocked and realised only then that Javi didn't know anything about it. Javi sat down on his bed and went with his hand over his bed. Chasity sat down next to her and sighed deep. Too deep because Javi noticed she was thinking.
'Is there something?' he asked.
She looked up and quickly made up another reason.
'It was the cd,' she said and leant her head on her hands. 'I don't know how it came there while I took the cd's to here myself.'
'I was pretty ashamed when Ony replied on that,' he sighed.
They heard the music coming from downstairs. Chasity bit her lowerlip. Shall she tell about Mikel? Did Javi still loved her like years ago? Or did he just saw her as a friend again? She couldn't lie to Javi either.
'Javi, I need to tell you something,' she sighed and her hands started to shake a bit. This was probably one of the most difficult things to tell.
'What?' he said.
She looked at the ceiling. 'It's Mikel.'
'Mikel?' he frowned. 'What is with him?'
'Well, when he helped me moving the furniture...' she said but stopped when she looked at the bracelet Javi was wearing. It was her present.
Friendship lasts forever . Those words gave her a bit hope. They were friends so she could tell but what bothered her was: would it break Javi's heart?
'We were joking and laughing some and then he tickled me on the bed,' she sighed and rubbed her arm. She began feeling warm and her forehead started to sweat a bit.
'Is that what you wanted to tell me? Because I don't think that's so special,' he said.
'No, there happened more,' she shook her head. Javi's face turned a bit serious in a scary way.
'What do you mean with more?' he said softly.
Chasity swallowed. 'Well, he... he... some kind of kissed me,' she said and threw her hands to her face because she didn't want to see Javi's face.
She heard nothing but silence and the breathing of Javi and herself. And her heart beating a zillion times per minute. 'Oh,' she heard him whispering. Well done Chas, you broke his heart and he won't ever be able to see you again without thinking about you and Mikel, she thought and moved her hands away and looked at him. He looked broken and lost. Man, why did she kissed Mikel back? Chas, you're a right idiot!
'And there's another thing,' she said. He turned his head surprisingly fast to her that she got scared. They looked straight into each others eyes now.
'I kissed him back,' she could barely say and fell tears wanted to come in her eyes. No, don't cry! She sighed and could hide her tears.
Now he looked even worse. 'Oh, nice. I'm happy for you two,' he still whispered and walked away. When he closed the door Chasity burried her face in her hands and cried. She fell down on the bed and couldn't stop. She couldn't stand the way Javi was looking at her. And she didn't want to go downstairs again. Veronica was probably flirting with Mikel, Javi was... God knows where, Susi and Alicia would search for her some time and she didn't really feel like having a talk with them. She wanted to be alone.
She touched the bracelet and took it tight in her hand.

Rolling Eyes
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:24 pm

So sad. Sad
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:24 pm

aaaaaw no! Sad
great part though Smile
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:02 pm

So sad Crying or Very sad but great part Very Happy
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Naaaww... Sad
Poor Javi.. Sad
But great part again! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:42 pm

I'm in a good mood Laughing

Part 25

'Javi! What is this for song you sang?' she heard Ony yelling. Probably he was drunk or something as he was excited already about the wine and beer when the catering brought it. She heard the first tunes of Javi's song again.
Did Ony put the cd in the stereo again?!
She didn't cared, her crying stopped but her tears were still rolling. She was quiet and stared at the window. 'Ony! Put it off!' she heard Javi. But she heard Javi on the cd singing already.

Don't you know it's time for me to go
Even though it hurts to see you cry
But don't you know you'll never be alone
If you hold me deep inside
You know that I would rather stay
But now before I turn away
There's one last thing to you I wanna say

Suddenly she heard someone coming fast upstairs. Then the door opened and Javi came in. Chasity quickly stood up and wiped her tears away.
He looked strange at her. 'What?' she muttered.
'Were you crying or was that my imagination?' he asked.
'Your imagination. Why you came back?'

Baby there's no goodbyes
I'll always be right by your side
Though I may be far away
You know that my heart will stay with you always

He was quiet because they both heard the chorus. Chasity gasped and shivered. 'Because of that,' he said.
There they stood. Quiet and empty looking at each other. Chasity wiped some tears away again and though Javi didn't see it. But he saw it.
'You did cried,' he said with an emotionless voice.
'I didn't. Why would I cry?'
'I don't know. You tell me.'
'I didn't cried!' she said.
'Then why do I see you wipe your tears?'
'Tears of joy.'
'Joy of what? You and Mikel together? Is that why you are so happy?' he said and raised his voice a bit. Chasity got scared again.
'Eh... no... well... no... ehm..' she stuttered and took a step backwards.
'Then why? Because of me? Is it because of me?' he said and walked some to her. She began to get really scared of him.
'I.. I..'
'Why Chas? Why?!' he said and grabbed her shoulders and pressed her against the wall. She didn't dare to do anything against him. She looked scared and shocked at him.
'Well?!'
'I don't know,' she whispered and swallowed.
'You know why you cried! And I'm your friend, right? Friends tell everything to each other! We always did that, do you remember Chas? We know each other's deepest secrets,' he rambled on. He didn't tell his deepest secrets at all. She knew he loved her but he never told. She shook his head heavily and almost cried again.
'Chas! Don't you trust me anymore? What have I done to you?' he continued.
'Let me go,' she whispered.
'What did you say?'
'Let me go... please... you're scaring me.'
His face expression turned to shocked and let her go slowly.
'What is wrong with you?' she said. 'You're talking like I betrayed you or something! Or did I betrayed you? And how? By going with Mikel? Your best friend? Is there something wrong with that I love Mikel? That we kissed and that he also loves me?' she asked on.
'Stop talking about Mikel!' he yelled.
'Then why are you acting like this? You looked like a psycho! Like you were a stalker or something... like... never mind,' she said and walked from one side of the room to the other side and so on.
'What? Like what? You started with the sentence so you have to finish it!' Javi said and grabbed her shoulders again. 'Let me go!' she said and threw his hands away. This was their very first argue.
'Why are you acting like a complete wacko?! Answer one question: why are you over-reacting on the fact that Mikel and I love each other?!'
'I didn't over-react on that,' he said and became nervous.
'You just said to me that friends tell each other everything. Well, I think you have something to confess.'
'NO!' he yelled and went into the bathroom and locked it.
'Javi!' she yelled and smacked a few times with her hands on the door.
'Go! And never come back!' he said.
'What?' she whispered.
'I never want to see you again! Never! Get out of my house! Get out of my life!' he yelled.
'You're talking nonsense!' she said.
The door opened and Javi stood there with a red face. Suddenly his hand went to the necklace and took it off. Then he pressed it in Chasity's hand and closed the door again. She saw his necklace in her hand.
Friendship lasts forever.
'So this was all a lie,' she said. 'All my memories are nothing more but an illusion. Our friendship was nothing more than dust. Ok... If you want it like that, Javi. Then I go out of your house and... out of your life. Like I was before we met,' she said and also took her necklace off.
She opened both and saw the two photos. Then she put the two necklaces on the cupboard and put something else with it.
It was the black toy car. Then she wrote something on a paper and laid it next to it. She wrote:
These were the things that kept us strong. It's a pity it had to go like this. I wish you good luck and still the very best. May you have a good life full of happiness, love and frienship even though you just lost one.
It was great to know you, Javier. Now I will erase you out of my mind. I don't know how long it will take. But when time passed you won't be nothing more than just the man who broke my heart and teared down my soul. Go out of Sevilla if you want to have me out of your life. Go and be happy with your friends and singing. I just hope you won't forget the moments we shared.
Also I know your secret. You told it already by the song you've sang on the cd. I know you love me... more than a friend and that's why you react like this. I forgive you somehow.

Lo siento y adios
Chasity

She was strong while writing the mesage. She decided to tell Mikel they weren't meant to be and she could better leave.
She folded the letter up and walked downstairs. She looked into the living room. They all seemed to have fun. Even Mikel, he was on the couch with Veronica. They were staring in each other's eyes.
What a feel she've been. He didn't loved her. The kiss was just some entertainment. Now he found a new love. A better love.
She shook her head and went through the backdoor outside. It was raining a bit. She walked outside without coat, without an umbrella. She walked back home and went straight into bed without shedding a tear. She closed her eyes and slept immediately like nothing happened that evening.
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:00 pm

But...But...But... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Oaah... I'm totally speechless now... Rolling Eyes
Anyway, amazing part! Thumbs Up
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:29 pm

aaw! noooooo! Shocked Crying or Very sad
great part though Smile
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Thanks for the nice comments!! Very Happy Very Happy
You want part 26?? Laughing
Oh and I have to say this: Only a few parts and then the end is there already Rolling Eyes Wink
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 pm

This part was amazing. But so so so sad. Sad MORE?
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 pm

we want part 26 please MrGreen
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Biiiiig paaaaaart bounce

Part 26

'Where's Chas?' Alicia asked while dancing with Basty. 'I'm wondering the same. She's been upstairs for hours!' Susi said. 'Just like Javi!' Alicia replied.
'Both? Upstairs?' Basty frowned.
Alicia and Susi looked at each other. 'What? No? Am I thinking what you're thinking?' Alicia said. Susi nodded and they both ran upstairs. Ony was dancing like a madman and laughed crazy and pointed at something that wasn't there in the air.
Alicia and Susi were upstairs and opened a random door. On luck it was Javi's door. They saw Javi on the bed, crying. He turned his head and looked shocked at them. He held a letter in his hand and a plastic car in the other. 'What's going on?' Susi asked and came to Javi. Alicia followed her. 'She... Chas... She..' he stuttered and burst in tears again and gave the letter to Susi. She read it and smacked her hand against her mouth. 'I'm so stupid! I can never forgive myself this!' he cried.
'We'll talk to her!' Alicia said and consoled him.
Javi looked not-understanding at her. 'We know about you and Chas. I mean, about when you were 16 and way before that and stuff,' Susi explained. 'We'll make her talk to you. Or we'll talk to her for you,' Alicia winked. 'If you want to do that and please give her this back,' he said and gave the necklace to Alicia. 'I will,' she nodded. 'Also this,' he said and put the plastic car in Susi's hand. She nodded.
'Do you want to be alone?' Susi asked. He gasped and nodded.
'Ok, we will tell the others that you want to be alone and they are not allowed to come to you or else Susi and I will kick some asses!' Alicia winked. Javi smiled. 'Thanks,' he said and hugged them. 'Anything for the friends of our best friend!' Susi smiled. They stood up and walked downstairs, to Mikel with a flirting Veronica. To a drunken Ony. And to a waiting Basty.

The next day Alicia and Susi are at Chasity's frontdoor and sees a small letter on the door.
It says:
To Ali, Susi and V.
I'm not home for a few days. Don't worry, I just have sort of vacation to have some rest and time to think.
Much hugs from Chas
XXX

'She left!' Alicia said. 'Where could she be?' Susi wondered.
Alicia lifted her shoulders and looked again at the letter. 'Somewhere where you can have vacation and rest probably.'
'Disneyland?' Susi said. 'Dumbass! You don't go to Disneyland on your own!' Alicia said and shook her head.
They decided to go to restaurant Franco and talk.

Chasity was actually at her parents home. But nobody could know that she was there. Her parents, Juan and Simona, understood it completely when Chasity explained what happened.
They said she could stay with them as long as she wanted.
She stayed for 3 days at her parents now and Alicia and Susi called her a zillion times. Veronica didn't. Probably she was too busy with Mikel.
Yes, Mikel and Veronica have a relation. Chasity didn't care about it. Her small crush for Mikel disappeard long ago.
Now that she was reading a book, Susi called. She got sick of those calls all the time and put her phone off. No more calls for the next few days.
Her parents didn't talk about Javi at all. She appreciated that a lot.
She spent 3 more days at her parents and then knew she had enough rest and had to go to work soon again.

When she was home for 1 day again, the doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw Alicia and Susi. 'You're back!' Alicia yelled and hugged her. Chasity smiled and also hugged Susi. 'Come in,' she said and they walked to the living room. Chasity made some tea for them.
'It's so great you came back! We missed you!' Susi smiled.
'Where were you actually?' Alicia asked.
'To be honest, at my parents home,' Chasity answered and took a sip of her tea.
'Your parents! Of course!' Alicia said. 'Have you had a good time there?' Susi said.
Chasity nodded and stirred with her spoon through the tea. It was quiet. Chasity knew they doubted if they should talk about Javi.
'So, you had a good time too even though I wasn't there?' she said and took again a sip.
Alicia and Susi both nodded. Then they looked at each other and Susi began to talk, 'we came here to talk about Javi.'
Chasity didn't look up or something. She looked neutral and took a box from the table. 'Want a cookie?'
Susi shook her head but Alicia took one and ate it.
'He regrets his words,' Susi continued. 'Aha,' Chasity said.
'Chas! Don't pretend like you don't care!' Alicia said.
'I don't pretend it. It's how I feel,' she said and looked at her friend, who looked surprised at her.
'You don't care about Javi anymore?' Susi said with disbelief.
'I'm not saying that. I just don't care if he regrets his actions or not. He needs to realise that a friendship like ours, if it even still excists, is something special and not something to play with. With his words he hurt me. That's why I took some rest,' she explained.
'And... now you want to talk to him?' Susi asked.
'Nope,' she said shortly.
'How can you be so emotionless about this?!' Alicia said.
'If you care so much about this why don't you become best buddies with Javi?' Chasity said and put her cup surprisingly hard on the table.
'He was acting so weird when I told him I kissed Mikel... SHIT!' she said and smacked her hand against her mouth. Her friends' jaws dropped down.
'You kissed Mikel?!' Susi said and shook her head slowly.
'Hey! That was before V and Mikel were together!' Chasity tried to defend herself.
'But you knew she liked him very much!' Alicia replied.
'I did but... he kissed me!'
'And you kissed him back,' Susi said.
'Yes... but I don't feel anything for him anymore! It was just a kiss and I was happy I finally forgot that! Untill you two reminded me,' she said grumpy and crossed her arms. 'Ok, but no talk about V and Mikel. Our point of this conversation was: make it up with Javi!'
'No!' Chasity said and shook her head heavily.
'Why not?' Alicia asked.
'Oh my god! I told you!'
'Can't you just try to talk with him?' Alicia said.
'Na-ah! He took our friendshipnecklace of, god damnit! The one I gave! With my photo in it! He ruined it for good. He broke my heart on a rude way. I don't want to see him for a while and I want you two to don't talk about him anymore when I'm near,' she said and took a cookie.
Alicia and Susi sighed and nodded. 'We will and we understand it,' Susi said. 'We'll leave you alone now,' Alicia said. They hugged her and walked to the frontdoor. 'Oh before I forget!' Susi said and put her hand in her coat pocket and got a black car toy out of it. Chasity looked surprised at it. 'I had to give this from him to you,' she said and put the car in her hand.
'And I had to give this,' Alicia said and gave the necklace. When Alicia and Susi left, Chasity threw the car and necklace on the kitchen table.

A few days later when Chasity was at home she turned the tv on. The news was on. And the news began "perfect".
'The Todo Va A Cambiar-tour of the boyband D'Nash goes on. They left Sevilla and are in Málaga at the moment. Also there the tickets are sold out, this time within 1 hour! After Málaga they will go to Granada, then to Murcia, Valencia, Barcelona, Cuenca, ending in Madrid.'
So Javi really left her. He really went out of her life. On some way she didn't cry about it, she felt empty and didn't know what to think.
She walked to the kitchentable and saw the car. She took it in her hand and pressed a kiss on it. This little thing was still very precious to her somehow.

Part 28 wil be the last part already Wink Just to let you know Laughing

Last edited by Imke ~ Javi on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down