Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ]

+7
Onyone
Aida
Sergo
Heli
girl1035
Kath
x Imke x
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Friends, Enemies & Lovers [ Part 28, THE END! ]

Post  girl1035 Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. cheers So just two parts left. affraid Damned. MORE!!!

Last edited by girl1035 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:17 pm

ahhhhh this is so sad! Sad and its over waaaay to quickly Rolling Eyes Sad
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:21 am

Part 27

14 February 2009

It's Valentinesday and almost a year further. Chasity and Javi haven't speak to each other since the day of the surprise party and didn't search any contact with each other either. This time Chasity thought they lost each other for good and that they never could become friends again. At least not the best friends.
Chasity was watching tv again to some programme for young people.
There came a few interviews with artists about Valentines day and love. Chasity yawned while eating a bowl with popcorn. This was so boring. Just when she grabbed the remote control to zap she saw D'Nash on the screen. She slowly put the remote down and watched further.
'Right now I'm going to ask the boys of D'Nash one single question. Basty, are you in love at the moment?' the reporter asked. Basty said no.
'What about Ony?' the reporter smiled. He shook his head.
'Well, then Mikel? Right?' he smiled even more and held the microphone quite close. So close that Mikel bend back. 'No, I'm not in love,' he said and shook his head. 'Aaah! Then Javi is! Right?' the reporter said and walked curiously to Javi like he expected some juicy details.
Chasity saw sadness in Javi's eyes. He was quiet but then shook his head. 'Pity! Really a bummer! Well, it will come. You got the perfect age for it!' the reporter said. The boys looked weird at each other. Then the other part of the programme began. She turned the tv off and thought about Javi's face when the reporter asked him that question. She understood why Javi said no. If he said yes, the reporter would act like a jerk and the paparazzi would chase whole D'Nash.
Somehow she kept an eye on the mailbox. But she only got a few cards of her parents and friends. And a bill. Wonderful.

The next day Chasity woke up early from a sound. She rubbed her eyes and walked to the living room. She looked around and looked at the front door. There was an envelope on the ground. She ran to it and grabbed it.
She looked on the front of the envelope. It was to her! She quickly opened it and saw it was a Valentinescard. From who was it? She read the card.
Be my Valentine for once and forever.
Anonymous.

God damnit! IT was anonymous! She was quite pissed because she had to get up this early for an anonymous card!
Who could it be? She got many male colleague's but she was only friends of them and she didn't really think they could fell in love with her.
And Javi was impossible because it was weird to search contact on this way. She would refuse him anyway because she was still heart-broken.
She puts the card away as she couldn't think of nobody who could've send it.

30 April 2009

30 April. Chasity's birthday. But she wouldn't celebrate it today because she had to work hard today. And she hated to celebrate her birthday only in the evening. So she told her friends and family she'd celebrate it that weekend.
After a long morning and afternoon of working she walked back to home. It became a bit dark but she thought the weather was lovely for tonight. Chasity enjoyed this day. She got already a few birthday cards from some people. To be honest she liked her life the way it was now. No drama scenes and no more sleepless nights sometimes. Her family and friends could obviously see she felt better than ever. Chasity couldn't wait till Saturday for the people to come and have a big party. She passed a house where loud music came from. She stood still and looked at it. It seemed a huge party was going on there. She began to became curious and sneaked over the grassfield to the window and looked through it. She saw many many people dancing, talking and laughing. They were drinking beer, vodka, whisky and wine. She grinned. What if Ony would be there. Then she almost bumped her head against the window because she regonised someone. Like you talk about the devil! Ony was standing between the people laughing and talking with... BASTY!

This whole story is so predictable!! Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:30 am

oooooooh Shocked interesting! Laughing
great part! Thumbs Up
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:00 am

wowowowowowowowowo

alll this part of today were amazing....it's a shame that the end is near Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:03 am

To keep it exciting, tomorrow part 28! Razz
I have to go now, so can't post it anyway Neutral
So, you can fantasize yourself what will happen Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:04 am

fantasie Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:38 am

NOW TIME FOR THE LAST PART IMKAH Batman
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:44 am

OMG. Shocked They are there. Very Happy
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:59 am

Part 26 : OMG OMG OMG Shocked Shocked
Part 27 : WHOAAAAAAAA!! Shocked Shocked

Great parts MrGreen
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:56 pm

IMKAH! Give us mo Razz re
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:45 pm

the endddddddddddd please Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Twisted Evil
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  B°nn!e Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:33 pm

Imkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your story's fantastic!!!!!! Shocked Shocked MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen

I LOOOOOVE In love it!!!!! MrGreen

Can't wait for the next part MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen

B°nn!e

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Imkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Post the last part. Please.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Woash! Shocked
Those last parts.. were totally great! Wink
Shame that this is ending... Rolling Eyes
Anyway, can't wait for the last part.. Laughing
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Hello? Imke? Where are you?
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:02 am

i think i didn't saw her here today
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:48 pm

I am sooooooo sorry!!!! Shocked
I hate my mom Mad Yesterday I had to tide up my room.. so I thought: that's done in a few minutes! So when I walked to the pc my mom stopped me and said: You also have to vacuum and dust it!
So then I thought: Wtf... why that Chasity doesn't excist? Laughing She'd love to do it for me Laughing Laughing
So I had to tide it up, vacuum and dust it Rolling Eyes And guess what? My mom told me I wasn't allowed to go on the pc for the rest of the day while I worked the crap out of me!!! Shocked
So... now I'll type the last part up and you'll finally get the last part Wink Very Happy

And Bonnie; YOU READ ALL THOSE 27 PARTS?! Shocked Shocked Whoaaaaaa that must been a LOT of work! Shocked
Thanks anyway!!! MrGreen MrGreen And I see you registered! Laughing What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Part 28

Chasity shook her head, rubbed her eyes and looked again. Still she saw Ony and Basty.
But if Ony and Basty were there then...
She didn't doubt for a second and ran to the frontdoor and rang the bell.
Why she did this she didn't know. She just got this strong feeling that she had to go to there. The door opened and she saw Ony. Why him? WHY HIM??!!
He looked strangely at her. 'What are you doing here?' he asked.
'Oh hi Chasity! Congraaats!! Thank you Ony! Nice to see you too! Haven't met in a long time!' Chasity said annoyed.
'Oh sorry, congratulations,' he said and shook her hand. 'So, what are you doing here?'
'Looking for your grandma, alright?' she rolled her eyes.
'Eh my grandma isn't here. Sorry and how do you know my grandma?' he said.
Chasity sighed. Damn he's just as stupid as... Javi. She pushed him aside and ran through the crowd.
'Excuse me, where is Javi?' Chasity asked to a man she didn't know.
'On the balcony! That's upstairs!' the man answered.
No the balcony is in the basement. Duh! Chasity thought and ran upstairs. She never been here so she searched different doors. Bathroom, bedroom, closet... BOOM! A basketball fell out of the closet on her head.
'God damnit!' she whispered and threw the ball in a bedroom. She closed the door with much power, wiped some sweat from her forehead and searched further. This house was huge! She came at a door and opened it. A bedroom... with a balcony! She walked inside and saw Javi on the balcony. He held a bracelet in his hands and looked sadly at it. It was their friendshipbracelet! She was touched by seeing that. He does regrets it. She slowly walks to the balcony and feels her heart beating a million times a second. She felt like swapping her arms around him and hug him tightly but didn't think it was a good idea.
She coughed and waited nervously. He turned around and dropped the necklace from surprisement. He looked shocked at her and didn't move.
'Hey birthdayboy, I have a present,' she said and even felt a bit shy. She put her hand in her pocket and got a plastic, black car out of it.
'Happy Birthday Javi,' she whispered and gave the car to him. 'I'm sorry I don't have anything better. I just decided to come to here 10 minutes ago.'
Javi looked touched at the car. 'This is the most beautiful present I ever got,' he whispered and closed his hand around the car and looked at Chasity again. 'I missed you,' she smiled. He smiled too.
Then she took a few steps forwards and jumped into Javi's arms. They hugged each other tight. Chasity burried her face in his shoulder. She missed his touches so badly. 'Shall I help you with the bracelet?' she smiled, took the necklace off the ground and put it around his neck again. 'Let me help you... wait, you already wear your necklace!' he said surprised. 'I do, since Alicia gave it to me, I never took it off even though I was sad.'
'I'm so sorry! I didn't know what was wrong with me that day! I guess it was because of Mikel or something. I don't know. Even giving concerts wasn't the same and so much fun as first. Do you forgive me?' Javi said and fruggled with his fingers. Then he looked up and before Chasity could answer he walked into the bedroom and took something. He walked back and gave it to her. It was the cd. A second cd, a sort of copy of the song Javi sang specially for Chasity. She looked at it and read: To Chas, Love Javi .
She smiled but then looked again carefully at the handwriting. Suddenly she thought about the Valentinesard. The handwriting of the card was exactly the same as on the cd. So that card wás from Javi! She looked at him and smiled.
'I forgive you and thanks for the card I received on 15 February, one day after Valentinesday,' she said.
Javi began to blush and looked at his feet. 'Uhm... eh well eh.. ehm.. ah..' he stuttered. Chasity thought his stuttering was cute and smiled even more at him. He looked at her again with trembling hands and a red face.
She placed her hand on his cheek and looked him straight into his green eyes. She came closer with her face and kissed him with all the love she had. He kissed her back and swap his arms around her middle. She swap her arms around his neck and wrestled through his hair like she did when they were 16. But this time she didn't stop kissing. This time it was real love and they both didn't hide it from each other anymore.
All the time Chasity loved Javi without even realising.
Javi was her friend and her lover. No enemies were on her path.
Maybe that was another story but for now Javi and Chasity were happier than ever and it would stay like that for a while.
The stars were shining bright at the dark, cloudless sky. The full moon shined on its prettiest in front of them. The best birthday ever.

THE END & To Be Continued....
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Hmm I forgot the "thanks" bit Laughing

uuuuhm thanks to....
Javi for being so hot! Laughing Laughing
Sergo for reading my story before it was posted and giving good comments on it! Very Happy
All the readers who read this story!! cheers
Blue for having the song No Goodbyes Razz
My friend (who isn't a fan of D'Nash Laughing ) for giving me some ideas Wink Laughing
Aaaand... ehm... well... that's it Laughing

I hope you enjoyed the story just as much as I did when I wrote it! Very Happy
And yes, you read it good: To be continued!! Razz There's gonna be a continuation! Wink Laughing But I'm still busy with writing that one so I have no idea when it'll come Wink
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Loved the last part Cool Laughing

and thanks for thanking me Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:06 pm

This story was awesome. cheers Continuation? Oh my. Whatcha wanna do to them? Anyway Im looking forward to it. Very Happy
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:27 pm

aaaaaaaahhhh.... so cute this end... they too together, like it should be always Razz Razz

can't wait for the continuation Smile Smile
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 pm

me wanna read it Razz
Sergo
Sergo