Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

+13
Rania
NETTTE
angel <33
girl1035
Hen «3
emilia
Sabine
Prisca
demi
Sergo
Laura
Kath
~Mar~
17 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

Post  Prisca Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:43 pm

i believe.. Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Capítulo 11

Years passed by and I had finished my study. I worked for the Miami Dade CSI and formed the day shift with Tony, Eva and Sam. Our boss was Jason de la Fuente. It was a nice guy and he really cared about everyone he knew. I didn’t want to tell about what happened in Australia, and why I came earlier. My contact person for the room didn’t knew anything about the real reason. I told her I had a fight with one of the employees which was a very good friend of the boss, so I had to leave or life would be like hell. A part of that was true. If I’d stay, my life would turn into a hell. Now I was happy and had my own apartment. It had three bedrooms, a bathroom, livingroom and a kitchen. Also a balcony with view over the beach. It took me two years as a waitress to pay for my study. At least the first year. While I was in school, I had to work to stay there. But it was worth it. And now I had a great job and a wonderful home.

We were working on a case. There were three men murdered. All execution style. Finally we had a suspect. It was a man who had a connection with all the victims. ‘Still I don’t think he did it..’ I said while drinking my coffee. ‘How do you mean? They are all connected to that man!’ Tony looked at me. ‘Yes, but what about a motive? I know that LaRue connects the victims with each other, but what was his motive?’ ‘Tony, she has a point..’ Sam sipped of his coffee. ‘I also don’t think he did it.. It’s too easy to blame him..’ Eva said with a thoughtful face. Tony sighed. ‘We’ll question him again..’ We got out of the elevator. Jason was waiting for us. ‘You can go back down. We have another body..’ We looked at each other and got back into the elevator. We arrived at the scene. It was again a man, executed. Also with a 9mill. ‘Do you still think it was LaRue? He’s in custody.. How could he do this?’ Sam said. I putted my bag on the ground. ‘Guys, do you smell that?’ They all sniffed. ‘That’s not really the scent a man would use, don’t you think?’ Eva said and putted her bag next to mine. ‘This is done by a woman.. And one with pure hate for men.. I think she might be raped or abused by a manly relative or friend. She kept the anger inside her till now. She can only talk bad about them. You’ll see that when you ask her friends they’ll say what she thinks about them. And that isn’t something nice. Probably she thinks men are pigs, animals who can only hurt someone and not love someone. That they think about women in a sexual way, and not romantically or friendly.’ I was still staring at the shot wound in his head. A car arrived and the coroner got out. Jason walked to him. ‘ Welcome doc!’ He shook the hand of the doc; Felipe Cassia. He was not really old, but he wasn’t young either; about mid 30. He had brown hair and wore glasses. He walked to the body. ‘Definitely a man, Caucasian.. Exit wound at the back of the head..’ He looked up. ‘Execution style. This is the fourth man this week who got shot. And also execution style..’ Jason sighed. ‘I know Felipe.. I know.. We’re still working on it..’ Felipe turned back to the body. ‘He wears a necklace. Heart shaped medallion.. But I leave that to you guys.’ He smiled and looked in our way. Not much later he left with the body and we began to look at the crime scene. After we collected evidence we drove back to the office. Back there I took a good look at that necklace. Something told me that it could be a connection to the killer. I opened the medallion and saw a photo of a woman. Jason passed by. ‘J! I think I might have found something!’ He walked inside. ‘Tell me..’ I told him about what I thought. He nodded. ‘Now we have to find that woman..’ ‘Ask his family.. Maybe they know her..’ Suddenly my phone rang. ‘Sorry J.. Gotta take it.’ Jason walked out of the room and I answered my phone while I looked out of the window. ‘Maria speaking..’ A familiar voice replied: ‘Hola darling!’ ‘Mikel? Hola!’ I smiled. ‘How are you?’ ‘I’m fine, thanks.. And you?’ ‘I’m having summer holiday now and visiting my parents at the moment. They moved back to Tenerife, where Dani and I were born. But when Dani went to secondary school we moved to Madrid.. Anyway; Is it okay if I come over for a week?’ ‘Say hi from me therewhat?’ I heard him laughing. ‘Is it okay if I come over for a week. You gave me your address for mail, so I know how to get there.’ I could hear him smile. ‘Sure! When do you come?’ ‘That, my love, is a surprise. But it will be soon.’ ‘Okay. See you soon then. Love you very much! And say hi from me, okay?’ ‘I will. Love you too honey. See you soon. Ciao!’ And he hung up. I closed my mobile and smiled. Soon I would see him again after 4 years. ‘Maria, we might have an ID for that woman.’ I turned around. Tony was standing in the door way. ‘Okay, I’m coming with you.’ I putted my mobile back in my pocket and followed him. Finally a breakthrough.. Finally seeing Mikel..

You have no idea how happy I am with something called TV Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:47 pm

finally mikel Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Yay Cool Hes coming baaaack Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:57 pm

Finally he's back in the picture Cool
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:34 pm

God bless TV Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship
Finally they are going to see each other Banana Banana Banana Banana
Great part!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Mikel is comiiiing Very Happy
Great part!! Very Happy
When more Question
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 pm

That's a really good question.. I'll try to make a begining today
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Great part. inspiration by CSI: Miami is quite visible. lol
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 pm

I love that show..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Capítulo 12

‘That woman in the medallion.. She’s his girlfriend. They have a relation for a month and her name is Megan Cruso, 29 years old, works in the Mango’s Tropical Café at 900 Ocean Drive. No criminal history. Mother worked as a teacher on primary school, and father in a grocery store.’ Tony read the report about our mystery woman. ‘What about abuse as a child? Or a rape?’ Jason asked. Tony began to look through the pages. ‘She was at the hospital when she was 6. Mother told the nurse that she fell of the swing in the park. Uhmm.. Broken arm.’ He closed the file. ‘Is there a current address?’ Tony nodded. ‘Good, pick her up for questioning.’ Jason continued. ‘Who of us J?’ Tony asked. ‘Let Eva and Maria go. If she’s blinded by hate for men, you shouldn’t go or you want to.’ ‘Thank you, but no, thank you..’ Tony walked back to his room. ‘Good, you’ll pick her up and question her. Try to speak like her. And that’s hateful about men.’ Eva and I nodded and walked away. We took our gun and walked into the elevator. ‘Who drives?’ Eva and I looked at each other. She pointed at me. ‘You can.’ I smiled and we walked to my car: A nice SUV. Car from work, but I also drove with it when I went shopping. We got inside and I drove to the address. Eva knocked on the door. A woman with straight blonde hair opened the door. ‘Can I help you?’ She looked at us with bright greenish eyes. ‘I’m Eva Rodriquez and this is my partner, Maria Piñero. Could we come inside? We have something to tell.’ She opened the door for us and we followed her inside. The livingroom was classy white with taupe. We sat down on the cough and Megan sat down on a chair. ‘Do you know this man?’ I showed her a picture of the victim. ‘That’s.. David..’ ‘David who?’ Eva looked at Megan. ‘David Carmon.. He was my boyfriend..’ I putted the picture back in the file and took three other pictures. ‘And do you know these three?’ I gave her the pictures. Eva and I noticed the look in her eyes: pure hate. ‘Yes.. I know them.. All are my ex-boyfriends.’ She told us the names of the other victims. I looked at Eva. Eva nodded. ‘Miss Cruso, you’re under arrest. You have the right to remain silence. Everything you say, can be used against you…’ Eva got up and took Megan’s arm. ‘Why? I have the right to know why I’m arrested!’ ‘You’re arrested on suspicious of the murder on David, Eric,..’ and Eva told the names of the other men. We walked outside and pushed her in the car.

Back at the office we putted her in a room. Eva and I left her alone to talk with Jason. ‘Who’s gonna lead the interrogation?’ I asked him. ‘You. You should do it. You know how she thinks. Try to speak like her. Say that you understand her..’ I nodded and walked back into the interrogation room. Megan looked a bit arrogant at me.

After two houres my phone rang. I saw it was Eva and I picked up. ‘Pretend I’m your boyfriend or husband, okay?’ ‘Hello darling. How are you?’ ‘Good, we have information about her. Her friends told us that her relations usually last for a month. She really hates men. They found a 9mill in her bedside table, and I don’t think it was for self defense.’ ‘Okay, but I won’t cook tonight. I had to cook last week, now it’s your turn.’ ‘Try to be angry when I hang up.. Complain about your relationship..’ ‘Yes, I did the groceries. They are in the kitchen cabinet.’ I rolled with my eyes and formed the word: ‘Men..’ with my lips. Megan nodded. ‘Okay, I’ll hang now. Good luck.’ ‘Thank you.. Love you too honey. Yes, I’ll see you tonight. Bye.’ And I hung up. ‘Boyfriend?’ Megan asked me. I sighed. ‘Yes. He can be a real sweetheart, but sometimes..’ ‘I understand how you feel.. I had the same a couple of times.’ We talked a bit about my ‘boyfriend’ and then she began to tell about her childhood. About the first time her uncle touched her. Finally we got a motive: pure hate for men. ‘Why did you kill those men, Megan?’ She looked at me. ‘Men are al similar to each other: Blinded by seduction, thinking with their precious.. They do it all. Also David, Eric and the others. I had to stop them.. Before they could hurt more women.’ I gave her a note block and a pen. ‘Write what you did with them, Megan..’ She sighed and began to write. I walked out of the room. Jason, Eva and Tony walked to me. ‘Good work!’ Tony said. ‘Thanks Tony. I really can use some coffee now..’ I smiled and walked to the coffee machine. I looked at my watch. ‘Hmm, the night shift can be here any second..’ I took the mug and walked back. ‘The night shift can be here soon.. Why don’t you go home guys?’ Jason said. We nodded and walked away. I drank my coffee, took my shoulder bag and car keys, closed the door of my office and walked back into the hall. Eva came running into the elevator when I was about to go. Together we walked into the garage of the building. I got into my car and took off.

I just had took my jacket off when the doorbell rang. Quick I went to open it. In front of me stood a man with a bouquet red roses in front of his face. I could see his hair, torso, legs and shoes. Slowly the bouquet moved and a smiling face looked at me. ‘Mikel!!’ I smiled and hugged him. We walked inside. Mikel gave me the roses. I walked into the kitchen to get a vase. I came back and putted the vase on the cupboard. ‘How was your flight?’ I asked and sat down next to him. ‘It was okay.. But I’m glad to be back on the ground.’ He smiled and laid his arm around me. ‘Shall I make something to eat?’ ‘You haven’t eat yet?’ ‘No.. I’m just home from work..’ I got up and walked into the kitchen. Mikel followed me. I got my gun out of the holster and laid it on the kitchen table. ‘You know, I feel very safe now.’ Mikel laughed. I laughed too and began to make macaroni.

We were watching TV in my bedroom. I had a small TV there. ‘I missed you a lot darling..’ Mikel pressed a kiss on my cheek. I turned my face to him. ‘I missed you too honey…’ I kissed him and felt he kissed me back. His hand was caressing my side. My hands were restless on his back, caressing it. Suddenly Mikel stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. I looked back. ‘Can I take your shirt off?’ I nodded and let him take my T-shirt off. I felt his fingertips on my skin. He laid me with my head on the pillow and came on top of me. I took his shirt off. ‘Mikel, before we continue.. I need to tell you something.. In Australia.. Someone..’ I sighed. ‘Someone treated me bad..’ Mikel looked at me. ‘Don’t worry my love. I’ll never try to hurt you..’ He looked at me with his friendly green eyes. ‘I know honey.. But.. That person is the boyfriend of Lynn.. My mate had warned me for him.. And I had my doubts about him, he looked so weird at me when we saw each other..’ Mikel still looked at me. ‘.. and one night he just came into my bedroom and he..’ Mikel’s look changed. I saw compassion. ‘It’s okay honey. You don’t have to tell further. I can guess what he did.. I’ll be patient. If you don’t wanna do this, we don’t.. Clear as crystal.’ He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and closed my eyes. ‘I don’t wanna wait. I need to get over it, little by little.’ Mikel looked at me. ‘Are you really sure about it?’ I nodded. Mikel smiled and kissed me again. ‘Just let it happen my love..,’ he whispered in my ear, ‘Just let it happen..’ That voice made me melt. He began to unbutton my jeans. And soon his’ was lying next to it. I pulled the blanket over us. ‘I love you with whole my heart honey..’ He kissed me and let me forget about Dave. That night my bedroom was filled with pure love and passion.

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 pm

The SUV:

Destiny     (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END... - Page 18 2qid2bo
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Fancy car Razz Shame she wasn't given a porsche Laughing
You do watch a lot of crime shows xD This was mazin Very Happy
Maceroni Laughing You pasta addict! Razz
Mikel the romantic I love you
Great partio! Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:26 pm

I also read books about that subject xD You know how much I love it Razz (Pasta I mean xD)
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:35 pm

Great part Very Happy:D
And nice car Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Me loves that car Drooling smiley I wanna have it!
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 pm

I love CSI:Miami. And great part btw.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Thanks (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:31 pm

aww mikel... i missed him Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Mikel came Very Happy
And I liked the car Wink
Great part!! Very Happy
More soon??
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:34 pm

Like always; ASAP Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Mikel is there and they're finally having sex What a Face

Thats what I cared about the most Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Laughing You be bery happy,, Busy with the detailed version atm.. I'm only a liiittle bit stuck with it now Neutral

Edit; finished and posted it Razz Razz

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Woow that car I want it too Cool Cool Cool Cool
Amazing and romantic part Razz Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I love it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next