Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

+13
Rania
NETTTE
angel <33
girl1035
Hen «3
emilia
Sabine
Prisca
demi
Sergo
Laura
Kath
~Mar~
17 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

Post  Prisca Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Sergo wrote:Mikel is there and they're finally having sex What a Face

you were waiting for that only xD
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 pm

~Mar~ wrote:Laughing You be bery happy,, Busy with the detailed version atm.. I'm only a liiittle bit stuck with it now Neutral

Edit; finished and posted it Razz Razz
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Does that mean that there is a.... What a Face
OMG GONNA CHECK Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:37 pm

I read it. Hehehe Cool
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Capítulo 13

The next morning I woke up. Mikel wasn’t lying next to me. ‘Don’t tell me I dreamed it..’ I said while coming out of bed. My clothes were on the floor together with his. ‘Good, it wasn’t a dream..’ I smiled and walked into the bathroom. Quick I took a shower and putted my clothes on. Mikel was standing in the kitchen. ‘Good morning honey! I made breakfast.’ I sat down at the kitchen table. There stood a basket with croissants, a pot of coffee and toast. He sat down in opposite of me. ‘Tell me.. How are the others? I haven’t talked with them in ages!’ I asked while I poured some coffee. Mikel swallowed his toast. ‘The girls came back. Well, they were already back when I came back.. Anyway; Hen and Javi live together in Madrid. And Ans together with Basty, also in Madrid. Ony moved also to Madrid. My parents moved back to Tenerife and I’m working there too. But I might move to Madrid soon. Still thinking about it. Uhmm.. Soon after we left Spain, Dani and Sabine went out with each other. They are engaged.’ He smiled and drank his coffee. ‘It was about time that they went on a date!’ I said. Mikel laughed. We both finished our breakfast. I took my gun and badge. ‘How long are you staying?’ I asked while putting the gun in my holster. ‘A week.. Then I’m going back to Spain.’ ‘Okay.. I’ll ask my boss if I can have a couple of free days to spend with you.’ I smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close. ‘Good idea.’ He smiled and laid his arms around my waist. I gave him a quick kiss. ‘Sorry honey, I need to go..’ He kissed me back. ‘I know.. You have to get the bad guys.’ We both smiled. ‘Tonight we’re going out with the whole team. Why don’t you come with me. Then you can meet my friends.’ He nodded and let me go. I took my bag, jacket and car keys. ‘I’ll see you around 5.30. Wait.. I’ll give you a key of the house. You don’t have to stay all day inside.’ I smiled and gave him a key. I walked downstairs and unlocked the car. I saw Mikel standing on the walkway. He waved and walked back inside.
Quick I drove to the office, parked my car and walked inside. I walked to my office and sat down. Eva walked inside. ‘Hey! J wants us to come to his office.. Team meeting..’ I nodded and got up from my chair. ‘What’s that in your neck?’ ‘In my neck? Give me your mirror..’ She gave it and I looked at it. ‘Do you believe me when I tell you I got attacked by a vacuum cleaner?’ Eva looked strangely at me. ‘I guess that’s a no..’ I sighed and gave the mirror back. ‘You have a boyfriend?’ I nodded. ‘You sneaky..! For how long?’ ‘Four years..’ We entered the room. ‘Four years?!’ She stared at me. ‘What’s up ladies?’ Tony looked at us. ‘Maria just told me she has a boyfriend..’ Eva said and still looked at me. ‘Is that so weird then? I mean, I have a girlfriend too..’ Sam shrugged. ‘Sam, my friend, she has one for four years..’ Jason almost choked in his coffee. We all began to laugh. ‘So you know him since your childhood?’ Tony asked me. I nodded. ‘Bring him with you tonight. I wanna meet that guy.’ Eva smiled mischievous. ‘No, no girl.. Hands of my boy! Okay, I’ll bring him with me tonight.’ I smiled and sat down next to Sam. ‘What’s that thing in your neck?’ He pointed at it. ‘She has a hickey!’ ‘Eva!!’ I stared at her. She supported her head with her hands and looked amused at me. ‘What? It’s true..’ ‘Yes, I know it’s true, but not everyone has to know it!’ Tony and Sam looked at each other. ‘Must be from your mystery boyfriend..’ I stuck my tongue out to Tony. ‘Children, can we focus now? Playtime’s over..’ He sat down and began to talk.

Soon it was 5PM and we could leave. ‘You know it: Tonight in front of The Fifth. See you then!’ And Eva walked to her own car. ‘Yes, later!’ And also Tony left. Sam and Jason walked to their car and I took off. Not much later I arrived at the building. I parked the car, took my bag, locked it and walked inside. I opened the front door. ‘Honey, I’m home!’ and I walked into the livingroom. ‘I’m in the bathroom!’ he said. I dropped my bag and sat down on the couch. Mikel walked inside, with a towel around his hips and one around his neck. He sat down next to me. ‘How was your day?’ He asked me. ‘It was fine.. No crimes today. Oh, and thanks to you they wanna meet you.’ I stuck my tongue out. ‘Huh? But I haven’t met them yet!’ ‘I know, but you gave me this last night..’ and I showed him the hickey. He laughed. He got up again. ‘I’m going to get dressed. Is a jeans okay with you?’ I nodded. ‘That’s okay.. We are just hanging out.. Nothing fancy. I’ll make dinner.’ And I walked into the kitchen.

After we had dinner, I took a shower and putted some clean clothes on. ‘Skirt or jeans?’ I took the skirt and picked a white blouse with short sleeves. Quick I did my hair and make-up. ‘Honey, are you ready?’ Mikel was waiting in the livingroom. ‘Almost! Where are my shoes?’ I looked under my bed and took them. Mikel smiled when I walked inside. ‘You look gorgeous Maria.’ I smiled and putted my shoes on. We walked outside and I drove to Miami Beach. The others were already waiting outside the club. I parked the car and we walked to them. ‘Hey everyone!’ I smiled. ‘Guys, this is my boyfriend, Mikel. Mikel, this are my colleagues. Eva, Tony, Sam and my boss Jason.’ Eva scanned him with her eyes. ‘Nice to meet you.’ Tony shook Mikel’s hand. We walked inside. Eva walked next to me. ‘Mmm, girl you have taste!’ I rolled with my eyes and smiled. ‘He’s mine, so hands off.’ ‘I know.. But I still can look, right?’ I nodded. ‘J, I had a question.. Could I have a couple of days off? I haven’t seen him in four years..’ ‘I think I can miss you for three days.. If you work till Sunday? Then you can have the Monday free till Thursday.’ ‘Thanks!’ And I walked to Mikel. ‘Come, let’s dance.. I haven’t danced salsa for a loong time.’ I smiled and took his hand. ‘Mmm.. Let’s see if you still know the moves.’ Mikel smiled back and began to dance. He pulled me closer to himself and we danced. That night was full of fun and we stayed there till far past midnight.

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Oh.. Rolling Eyes Blonde me.. Topic title..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:12 pm

a hickey Laughing Laughing Laughing

great part Smile Smile
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:25 pm

Razz Razz

Thanks (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Great part Very Happy:D
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm

How could she not tell them about Mikel? Laughing
Weird Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:58 pm

LOL Laughing

great part Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:20 pm

‘What’s that in your neck?’ ‘In my neck? Give me your mirror..’ She gave it and I looked at it. ‘Do you believe me when I tell you I got attacked by a vacuum cleaner?’ Eva looked strangely at me. Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
Great part Cool Cool Cool
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Thanks (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:34 pm

When more? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:44 pm

salute Writing atm
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Awesome pig
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:46 pm

Agree with Sergo Cool Cool
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Capítulo 14

The rest of the week Mikel and I had fun. We went to the cinema, beach, zoo, park.. As long as we could be together, we were happy. But way to soon Mikel had to go back. The goodbye was harder then four years ago. We both had to cry. He couldn’t let me go and he almost missed his plane. Also my friends were there. They became his friends too. Eventually he let me go and as in slow motion our hands let each other go. He waved and walked away. Eva hugged me and told me that I would see him again, really soon. Just three years, and I could go back to Spain. ‘And those years will fly away. You’ll see..’ and she smiled.

It’s a year later, around July. I still lived in that apartment. The words Dave had said to me when I left, weren’t completely gone, but I wasn’t scared anymore. It was five years ago and I hoped he had forgot me.. I hoped it yes..

I had switched shift with someone from the night shift. Her son was ill and she couldn’t come. It wasn’t busy that night. I just helped where I could with the case. Soon it was time to go home and I left. Al though there didn’t happened anything, I was tired. Quick I got into my car and drove home. ‘Okay: Park the car, walk upstairs, drink some coffee which I can really use right now, take a shower and go to bed.. Lovely, day off today..’ I talked to myself. I arrived at the building, parked the car and went to my apartment. I just had poured some coffee and wanted to sit down on the couch when the doorbell rang. I sighed and walked into the hallway. I opened the door. A man stood in front of me. Somewhere he looked familiar, but at the moment I couldn’t place him. ‘Hello Maria. Do you remember me?’ he turned his face to me. My heart began to beat faster and I dropped my mug. ‘No.. No.. No! NO!’ I ran back inside. He followed me. ‘Get the hell out of my house! Who said that you could come in!’ He only smiled. That dirty smile, but this time mixed with revenge. He walked to me. I knew I was a few steps away from the wall. That would be the end. I ran to the right, but he grabbed my wrist. ‘Not so fast.’ He pushed me back against the wall. ‘Thanks to you she kicked me out of the house. And now, I will take revenge. I’ve waited four and a half year for this, you know.. Yes, it took her a half year to find out about it. She’s even more dumb then I thought she was..’ he laughed. I fought back but the only thing what happened was that he tightened his grip around my wrist. ‘I told you that you couldn’t hide for me.. That I knew where to find you, right? Right?’ I nodded. ‘Good.. Well, I’ve waited for this moment for four and a half year. And it better be worth waiting..’ He smiled. It was more sarcastic than nice. He dragged me into the bedroom. Not in his arms, he held my arms and dragged me over the floor. It hurt and after a while I couldn’t feel my arms anymore. He threw me on the bed and took a piece of rob out of his pocket. He tied my wrist to each other and said that I had to get up. I got up and he pushed me down next to the radiator. He tied me against it and walked away. ‘You stay here and don’t dare to make a sound.’ And he walked out of my room. Quick I tried to get my hands out of the rob, without success. My pager! I could send a message to one of my colleagues. I managed to get it of my belt and began to send a code. I didn’t care who got the message, as long as someone saved me from him. He walked back inside. ‘Good, you behaved like a good girl..’ He grinned. ‘You shouldn’t have told Kevin about our secret. Or Raúl.. And you shouldn’t had spend the night at Drover’s.. Lynn asked me questions the whole morning until you came back. And then you left. Lynn kept asking me if I knew why. Of course I did, but I wasn’t gonna tell her. So she asked Kevin. First he denied it, but after a while he couldn’t lie anymore and told her. That bitch threw me out of her house. So I came up with a plan to get my revenge. And now I finally can finish it..’ ‘What do you mean with ‘finish it’? You.. You also paid Lynn back didn’t you? What the hell did you do with my sister!’ His face came closer. ‘I let her know that I don’t take it. I don’t know how she’s now, but when I left her she had some pain..’ ‘You son of a bi-!’ before I could finish my sentence he hit me. I felt something warm on my lip and I could taste blood. My mind was spinning around, trying to make a plan. ‘If he would let my hands go, I could run into the livingroom. O nice Maria.. And then what?’ I was thinking. He smiled and began to untie my wrists. ‘Let’s do something fun. At least it’s fun for me.’ He smiled and untied me from the radiator. I began to fight. He didn’t saw it coming and I saw my chance to get away. I ran into the livingroom. My gun was lying on the table in the kitchen. He came walking into the room. I took it and aimed it on him. ‘No one will decide my destiny. It’s my life, and I decide what I do in it. Don’t dare to take one more step.’ He stared into the barrel. Tears were rolling over my cheeks. Outside I heard car doors slamming. He walked to me. ‘You won’t win this Maria. You didn’t back then in Australia, and you won’t now.. I’m stronger then you.’ He laughed a dry sarcastic laugh. ‘I warned you Dave! Don’t dare to come closer to me and a bullet will smash your brain.’ I laid my finger on the trigger. For some reason I wasn’t shaking. He made another step. ‘Don’t be foolish. You know just as good as me that you won’t win. You never will Maria. It’s useless..’ ‘BANG!’ At the same moment my front door got kicked in and Jason, Tony and more officers ran inside. I dropped my gun and my knees gave in. ‘I killed him.. I freaking killed him!’ I buried my face in my hands. In front of me laid Dave, his T-shirt was red. A small hole was in it. Tony ran to me and hugged me. ‘Shh.. It’s allright.. He can’t hurt you anymore..’ ‘I killed him Tony.. I killed him.. He’s dead now! And I did it! O my God, I shot him..’ I cried. Tony held me in his arms. ‘J! We need paramethics over here!’ Jason took his mobile and called an ambulance. He looked if Dave was still alive, but he was dead. I shot him right in his heart. Tony looked at him but Jason shook his head. I just sat there on the floor, and cried. ‘I killed him.. I killed that son of a bitch.. He hurt my sister.. And me.. He raped me.. And now finally after five years I have peace.. He’s gone..’ I stopped crying and looked up. ‘He deserved it..’ Tony and Jason looked at me. Soon we heard the sound of an ambulance. The paramethics ran into my apartment and took me downstairs. Finally Dave would leave me alone.

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm speechless...
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:43 pm

In a good or a bad way? Laughing
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 pm

a good way...Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:05 pm

You were right about it being some scary shit Shocked
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:30 pm

awww she killed him... good, because this was getting creepy....
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:49 pm

It can't be happy all the time Laughing

I couldn't stop writing it.. New reccord for me Cool
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am

great part. I see huge inspiration by one episode of CSI: New York.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next