Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

+7
Laura
Hen «3
Prisca
Mindex
emilia
x Imke x
Heli
11 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

Post  Heli Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Laughing mummolaan.. xD

Minna, don't cry.. Neutral Or I'll cry too.. Sad You should be at MSN so you could get something.. Rolling Eyes
suomenkielistä stooria

Part 15

Anna wasn’t down actually at all. She was happy for those girls who had a chance to go there. She continued her life like nothing big has happened. And actually it was true. She just couldn’t go to her favourite band’s concert this summer. Period. That wasn’t a big deal. Or was it..?

It was a big deal to Lucía, not to Anna.

This whole thing had messed Lucía’s life some way. After yelling to her parents, she had been quite quiet. She didn’t want to be at the forum so much anymore. She didn’t want to see those happy people, who had possibility to make their dream to become true. Of course she was happy for her friends but even so, it was unfair. Lucía was more quiet that before, but seemed that anyone didn’t notice it. She was content that nobody asked why she was so sad and quiet. But on the other hand she didn’t understand why anyone didn’t notice how sad she was. She had thought that she had friends. But no, even her so called friends didn’t notice anything weird in her behaviour. And that made her feel more horrible.

So, now her life was only more work. At the morning she woke up, went work, came back home, ate something, went to her own bedroom and stayed there the rest of the evening. And she came out only next morning only because she had to go to work.

It was weird that nobody saw Lucía’s depression. That wasn’t life anymore, what Lucía lived. She was badly depressed and she even didn’t realize that herself. She thought she didn’t have any other choice. That she had to stand it. But she wouldn’t have stood it. If she had talked with someone or somebody had noticed her depression, everything would have been different. But only people who were worried about her were too far away from Lucía. And she closed her thoughts of them also. Because their only contact was the forum and Lucía wasn’t there anymore. They had only Lucía’s address to Chile. But it was so slow way to try to get contact with her. Even so, it was their only way and they decided to use it. Even they didn’t know would their letter ever reach Lucía.

Lucía’s situation was like this couple of weeks until her parents noticed that something really was wrong. Nobody knows how they finally noticed it, but it was better late than never. They tried to talk with Lucía and ask what was wrong. But Lucía said nothing. She held her tongue like a wall. Finally they decided to take her to doctor. Even it would cost a lot of money. They just wanted that Lucía would tell why she was so sad all the time. The doctor, who they met first, couldn’t help them much, but they got a new doctor’s number, who could help them for sure. The special doctor was some kind of psychologist. Until then, Lucía realized how worried her parents were of her. They were ready to pay expensive health care payments.

But that psychologist helped her much. Lucía started little by little talk about herself and what was wrong in her life. And the doctor was the first one who really listened to her. She was the first one who didn’t blame Lucía for her decisions. Finally Lucía had found a person whom she could talk about everything. Doctor was the first one who she let to know what she felt about D’Nash. And after that she had mentioned D’Nash, everything came out like one big river. Lucía couldn’t stop it. She had to get everything out of her right away. Doctor listened to her quietly. She didn’t interrupt her at all. She let Lucía tell everything she needed to say. Finally Lucía was ready. She had said everything she wanted.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm speechless because this was so great... Very Happy
Koskettava...
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Hopefully she'll go.. Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:42 pm

Yeah.. touching part... Sad
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Part 16

Days and weeks passed by quickly. Mari had their tickets to the concert. She had also booked a suitable hotel room for her and Alejandra. It was cheap but comfortable. And they were only staying night there so it didn’t need to be so expensive and cool. Mari and Alejandra were staying in Madrid three days. But two of those days would go to travelling so they would be only one whole day there. But it was enough. They only wanted to see D’Nash.

July went fast while waiting the concert. Any of them couldn’t really believe that they finally were going to see D’Nash. They had waited that day so long and now it was coming closer and closer all the time.

And finally the waiting was over. It was the day when Mari and Alejandra would fly to Spain. Paula was already there with her family. Every girl was so excited. Finally they could see each others, finally they could see D’Nash. But there was one shadow above their happiness. Lucía. She hadn’t answered their letter or she hadn’t given any sign that she even was alive. She had disappeared from them. And they were worried about her. They all knew how easily Lucía felt bad even from little things. They hoped that she was okay. But they couldn’t stay there worrying about Lucía. Maybe she would take contact to them, when she would be ready.

Mari and Alejandra had agreed a meeting to their hotel. Mari’s flight was in Madrid so much earlier that there wasn’t any sense to wait Alejandra’s flight. And the reservation of the hotel was named by Mari, so she was the only one who would get their keys to their room.

Mari landed to Madrid in the afternoon. Then she took a taxi and gave the hotel’s address to the driver. Too bad that she didn’t know much Spanish, only basic phrases. But luckily Alejandra was coming soon. She could translate everything necessary. They had agreed that Alejandra would call when she would arrive to Madrid. So Mari could be ready at the hotel. And maybe they could meet Paula already tonight if Alejandra’s arriving wouldn’t go too late.

Mari arrived finally to hotel. It wasn’t right in the centre of Madrid. But everything was near, even so. Hotel seemed to be okay. It was clean and that was the main thing. She got the keys to the room. It was also okay, tiny bedroom and little bigger living room. And in the living room was tiny kitchen corner where they could make at least a breakfast. And of course bathroom.

Mari sat down on the couch. She was finally here. In Madrid. Because she was going to see D’Nash. Finally. She just couldn’t believe it. She had dreamed about this, and now it was happening. Right…Now…

Little later Alejandra called. She had arrived few minutes ago. And if her way by taxi would take as long as Mari’s took, there wasn’t any sense to meet Paula today. They had time to do that tomorrow also. Mari sent a message to Paula that they would see each others tomorrow, before all exciting things would begin. It took almost an hour until Mari heard knocking on the door. It must be Alejnadra. Mari had told their room’s number before to her. Mari opened the door.

- You must be Alejandra, Mari smiled.
- So, you are then Mari, Alejandra said.
Both girls smiled.
- So, come in. You must be tired; Mari said and let her in.
- It’s nice to see you finally, Alejandra said while putting her luggage to the bedroom.
- Yeah, it is. And tomorrow we are gonna see Paula also, Mari smiled.
- And D’Nash, the most important thing, Alejandra winked.
Mari laughed. – Indeed. The most important thing.

They both were tired after the flight. They just unpacked only those things what they needed this night. Mari had bought some food for the night and the morning.
- I didn’t know what you would like to have, so I just took a little bit everything, Mari said.
- Oh, it’s okay. I can eat everything. And thanks, it was nice from you, Alejandra smiled.
- It’s still so weird to talk to you face to face. I mean I know I have talked with you thousands times at MSN and at the forum, Mari tried to explain.
- I know how you feel, Alejandra said. – It’s weird.

Girls talked and talked about everything. How nice it was to be finally here. And also about Lucía. It was little scary that she haven’t talked with them so long time. But soon both girls’ eyes started to close. And soon they both were sleeping.

Next day’s program was clear. First they would meet Paula somewhere. Then about 1 p.m. D’Nash would start giving autographs and they could take pics with them at the same time. And after that they would go back to hotel to prepare for the evening. And the concert would start 8 p.m. And then would be that after-party with the boys in some bar.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Cool I can imagine how they feel!
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:36 pm

So nice that they finally met Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 pm

I'm jealous of them. Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:09 am

they must feel so happy... d'nash so next to them now Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:46 am

Amazing! Very Happy:D:D
Hen «3
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.myspace.com/henn1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:49 pm

They are going to meet them I am so jealous Smile Smile Smile
Great part!!!
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Great parts Wink Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Lisää Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:38 pm

Mweh I'm jealous Laughing
I know how they feel, I felt the same too when I met Tet for the first time Razz Razz Now I don't have the feeling that much as I met a few fans already Razz

Great parts!! Very Happy You post fast Shocked But that's no problemo MrGreen Laughing
Meer monkey
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 pm

no part today Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:57 am

She's probably celebrating the Midsummer somewhere... that's why she wasn't here. Wink
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:03 pm

Me wanna know what's gunna happen now What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Oh yeah midsummer! Shocked Laughing

I think I'm the only swede not celebrating it. xD
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 pm

what is that?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Midsummer? Well, it's a celebration with bonfires, good food, drunk people etc. Laughing

Sergo... a friend of mine was telling yesterday on msn, that he was eating swedes... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:41 pm

ohhh... we don't have that Laughing Laughing Laughing

but we have next sunday night,, S.Joao party Cool Cool Cool
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:44 pm

We don't have any bonfires Laughing
But we have a big "midsommarstång" dunno the english name Laughing Google it Laughing

eating swedes wtf? XD
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:39 pm

You do know what a swede mean? Swede and swede are different things! xD
http://seeds.thompson-morgan.com/uk/en/product/610/1
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:27 pm

What is it? Shocked It doesn't look delicious.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:03 pm

wtf? Suspect Laughing
Sergo
Sergo