Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

+7
Laura
Hen «3
Prisca
Mindex
emilia
x Imke x
Heli
11 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END

Post  Mindex Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Sergo wrote:Heli!
Nyt saa nöyristeleminen loppua!

Write a new part. Razz

Rofl Rofl
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Finnlish. Razz

I want you to kirjoittaa and post. Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Mindex wrote:
Heli wrote:Minna, I don't have any idea who sent that message... Laughing
scratch I meant the answer... I'm sure you know who sent it! pig Cause obviously she had some answers there.. rabbit
Ahaa! You meant that message... Laughing You'll see it.. Wink Razz

Sergo wrote:Heli!
Nyt saa nöyristeleminen loppua!
Shocked Rofl
And what was that supposed to mean...? Laughing
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:58 pm

I just wanted to tell you. Razz
Stop sucking up. Razz Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Riiiiight... Laughing Anyway, new part now... Wink

Part 9

Paula couldn’t believe her eyes. D’Nash was going to keep a big concert in Madrid in August. That sounded so great. She really wanted to go there. And her parents would have their holidays at the same time. What a coincidence! Now she needed to turn her parents’ heads. She was sure that they wouldn’t go there. But she decided to try first. She didn’t know before she would ask about that.

Paula told her parents about that great opportunity to see boys. They could spend nice family holiday at the same time, when she was seeing D’Nash. And Paula had money for the concert ticket and other stuff. If her parents just paid the hotel and food.

- So, what do you think? Paula asked when she had explained everything.
- Well, we can only promise that we’ll think about it, her mom said.
- But it could be possible on the other hand? Paula wanted to be sure.
- We don’t see any excuses why it couldn’t be possible, her dad said.
- We’ll tell you our answer when you’ve come back from your cousin, her mom said.
- But that’s two weeks! Paula said terrified.
How she could wait two weeks that kind of answer?
- Two weeks will go fast there, her dad said.
And that was all what Paula had to be content with.

Before Paula left to visit her cousin she asked all the time were they going to Spain or not. But the answer was always the same. They would think it when she was at her cousin. When Paula would come back there, she would know their decision. And every time when Paula’s parents called her, she tried to ask what they had decided, but answer was still the same. She would know it when she would arrive back home.

Those two weeks went fast. At the farm were so many things what to do. Paula even forgot sometimes that she would maybe see D’Nash. But immediately her parents called her, she remembered to ask if they could tell the decision already.

Paula’s cousin liked D’Nash right away when Paula played their music to her.

Soon those weeks were over and Paula had to go back to home. They decided to keep in touch in the future too. Paula couldn’t wait that she would arrive at home. She had waited these two weeks so patiently her parents answer that now it was almost impossible to handle anymore. Her parents met her at the station. When Paula sat at the back seat of their car, her first question was:
- So, what your decision is?
- We have decided that we all really could go to Spain as a holiday and you could go to see that band, her mom told.
Paula couldn’t believe her ears. She was really going to see them!
- YYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! Paula yelled happily.
- I’m glad you liked our answer, when you wanted that so badly those two weeks, her dad said.
- Of course I’m happy, Paula said smiling very wide.

When she got back to home, she went immediately at the forum. She wanted to tell everyone that she was going to see D’Nash. When she entered at the forum, she noticed something what gave her a new really good idea.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:17 pm

she is lucky Smile Smile Smile
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Why are you always ending with those clif-hangers? Laughing It's mean..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Naaaaw she can go too!!! What a Face Many international peeps! cheers
Now there's only one question that lingers pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm

What idea? Me wanna know but i quess that i have to wait...
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Indeed! You are learning fast.. Laughing Laughing
Aaand thanks girls! Very Happy
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:08 pm

WTF The whole story going to be like this? How mean story you have written! <_<
Laughing Laughing ettäs kehtaatki! A dream to become true.. Part 26 THE END - Page 4 885168 xD
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Not the whole story... Wink Actually only three parts anymore will be like this..
Reiluuu! <_< xD
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:15 pm

cool.... so we just have to wait for the next 3 Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Heli!
Be a kiltti tyttö and post a new part Razz Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rofl
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Sergo, I'm not kiltti tyttö even I may look like that.... Laughing Laughing
Anyway, here's your new part!

Part 10

Lucía was shocked. Why everything nice had to happen just then, when she couldn’t take a part of it? She knew that she couldn’t go to D’Nash’s concert even she wanted it so much. She had to use the money for her education, not to any trip to Spain. It was useless to even suggest anything like that to her parents. It was so unfair, she had the money, and she didn’t have time to go there. She had to be at work also. But maybe her parents would change their mind if she asked nicely. She hasn’t ever complained about that she had to do work all the time. She had resigned herself silently. If she asked nicely, maybe they would give her that trip as a present of hard working.

She went hopefully to talk to her parents. Lucía explained everything. That she had the money and she was sure she could be out of work those few days. And she hasn’t been any this kind of trip before.

- How you are going to pay your school payments next year then? Her dad asked.
- I’ll figure out something. I’ve worked and worked all the time. I haven’t had any single holiday since I was old enough to work, Lucía explained.
- So, you’re going to waste all our money to one trip to Spain to see one boy band? Her mom asked.
- Instead of putting the money for your education which is way more important than this silly trip to Spain, her dad continued.
- It’s not more important than my education, but I need to go there, Lucía said silently.
- Why? And don’t say that everybody else is going. I know that it isn’t true, her dad said.
- If I explained that to you, you wouldn’t understand that at all, Lucía said angrily.
- I think this adoring that band has gone way too far. You can’t even think anything else than that band, her mom said.
- But you can’t forbid me to adore them, Lucía said.
- No, I can’t do that but I can forbid you to go to that forum anymore, her mom said.
- You can’t do that to me! Lucía yelled at her parents.
They didn’t understand anything!
- The only thing why I’m still here and working like a mad is the dream I could some day see D’Nash. And now you’re forbidding that thing of me! Lucía yelled and tears started to run over her cheeks.
- What you’re talking about now? Her dad asked.
- I know you heard me, Lucía said. – I’m just so sick and tired of everything. I don’t want to live here anymore! She yelled and ran out of the house and slammed the door angrily shut.

She didn’t know where she was running. She just wanted to be alone now. But every single word what she had said was true. She was tired of all this. She had been 10 when she had started to work for outsiders. Before that she had worked at home. So, 7 years without any holiday was torturing. She couldn’t stand it anymore.

She was confused, so she decided to go to one cheap net-café near here. She wanted to talk to someone and forum was the best place for it. On the forum she saw something what depressed her even more.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:46 pm

Aw. Sad Poor Lucía... Crying or Very sad
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Yees.. I know.. Sad
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:04 pm

Poor Lucia Sad Crying or Very sad
emilia
emilia

Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:41 pm

her parents are fucking idiots! Mad Mad Good that she walked away, 7 years without holiday is too much Neutral Poor Lucia Sad
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:04 pm

I agree with the others.. Sad
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:27 pm

7 years without holidays it's terrible she is really poor Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
And her parents Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:39 pm

I hate Lucias parents Mad
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Part 11

Alejandra was shocked. D’Nash was going to keep a concert in Madrid. Wow! She really wanted to go there. And wait, maybe it could be possible. She had the money already and she was sure she could keep couple free days from work. She had worked so hard this summer so maybe she deserved a little holiday. She didn’t reach her boss yet. She would have liked to ask right away if she could keep those few days off. But well… She had time to ask about that, it wasn’t so hurry.

Her parents were glad that she was going to keep little break of her work. Even that break would be only couple of days. They thought Alejandra had deserved that. She had worked so hard this summer, solving those youngster’s problems. And little break would do good for her. She would have new energy to solve those problems.

Alejandra thought totally in the same way. She admitted that she had worked hard this summer. So, a little break would be a good idea. And after that concert she would have still about a month work before she should go back to studying.

She had noticed that her work had started to control her life too much. She thought work things too much at home. It felt she was at work all the time. And she tried to get rid of that habit. But it was hard. It was so easy to continue thinking all those things at home after the workday.

Finally Alejandra reached her boss and she really got those few days off. Now she was really going there. She couldn’t believe it. She really was going to see them. How long she had dreamed about this. And now it had happened. She couldn’t believe that it had happened so easily and fast. And she had thought she would feel special in some way. But no, she felt totally same than week ago when she didn’t know anything about this possibility.

And if the thought about seeing D’Nash was at Mari’s mind all the time, situation of Alejandra’s was totally different. She didn’t thought about that actually at all. She was going to see them, so what? Actually it had no effect on her life. She worked just like she did before. She decided to concentrate on her work at the moment.

Alejandra and her boyfriend had again had a fight. Now it was about that Alejandra was going to see D’nash, and without him. She didn’t want to go with him there because she knew what it would be. She wouldn’t get a chance to enjoy that concert at all. He would criticize the music and the dance and everything what D’Nash were doing at the stage. Alejandra had even thought dumping him, because she couldn’t stand people who were too jealous and didn’t give an opportunity to live her own life.

She decided that if anything hadn’t changed after that trip, she would leave him. She could live without him also, but of course it hurt to leave somebody. And if you still love him. But it would be better solution; she couldn’t live this kind of situation either.

Alejandra hasn’t seen Lucía long time on the forum. Alejandra missed her; she wanted to talk with her. And really talk with her, not that kind of “how are you, I’m fine” talking. She went at the forum. Well, she noticed that Lucía was there and she also noticed something really cool…
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 pm

I really like this story Very Happy
It's so different than other stories
emilia
emilia