Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Who am I living for? * 2nd and 100% end

+5
Hen «3 Javi
Sergo
Prisca
Heli
girl1035
9 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Happy smilie *Who am I living for? *( new story by Tina ) part 10 posted

Post  girl1035 Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:50 pm

Prologue
A girl was walkin’ through an entrance hall. No-one noticed her. Even if she was froma very rich family she was just a shadow for other people. She wasn’t happy. She wasn’t lucky. She was one of those kids whose parents never had time for them. She had everything she wanted except the love of her parents. Neither she had friends. In this high society everything was about parties, money and success. Many of those rich kids were just like that. But not our girl. She didn’t trust people, she didn’t like parties.All she wanted to be was a normal girl with an ordinary life. She dreamt about it in the nights. The only escape from her life was dancing and she also liked hosting some actions or working in radio. This was her joy. And she was really good in it. Every day after school she spent at a dancing studio, This was the only place where no-one cared who she was, where is she from nor how much money she has. She never told them. They never asked. All they knew was, that she is unordinary girl. Her dance teacher soon recognized her talent and tried to support her the most he could. He often accompanied her to many dancing contests that were organiyed near New York. She has won all that she entered. That was at the time when she was 16. As she was getting older she wanted to spread her wings and to try more difficult challenges. Soon she got a job in one of the bests dancing studios in New York and in a quite short period she became one of the best teachers there. But it wasn’t enough for her. She wanted more.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: *Who am I living for? * 2nd and 100% end

Post  Heli Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey, this sounds interesting. Very Happy
More, please..
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:47 pm

seems very interesting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

more please Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:50 pm

Ooooohh this sounds really cool Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Javi Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:26 pm

Wow more please.. sounds good! Very Happy
Hen «3 Javi
Hen «3 Javi

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:34 pm

-1-
One afternoon she came home earlier. When her taxi stopped in front of their house she saw a big white limo there. It meant her parents are back home. About a week earlier.
“Miss Natalia, your parents wish to speak with you.”one of their maids told her right after she enetered their house.
“Thank you.” Natalia replied.
Natalia went to a living room.where her parents were waiting for her.
“Natalia, dearie.” Her mother welcomed her and kissed her on both cheeks. So did her father.
“What’s going on?”asked Nat. Her mother had never welcomed her so warmly and it was very hard for Nat to believe everything is all right.
“Mum? I’m 18. I’m not stupid. Please tell me.”
“Honey. Your grandmother from London died last night. I’m really sorry.” Her mother tried to smile.
“But, but, but …” Natalia started to cry. She loved her granny ‘coy she was the only person who understood her.
“When is the funeral?” asked Nat with tears in her eyes and shaking voice.
“In three days. We will fly to London tommorow afternoon.” Said her mother and her voice was again cold and without any emotion. Natalia cried almost all the time. But when she arrived to her grannny’s mansion, she suddenly felt relieved and comfortable. But not her mother. She was complaining all the time. About the weather, food, maids and so on. Nothing was good enough for her.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:50 pm

ohh a funeral Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Javi Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:51 pm

Awww sad part Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... But amazing... Waiting for more Wink
Hen «3 Javi
Hen «3 Javi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:14 am

Aaah how sad Sad Sad
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:20 am

Naaw.. so sad.. Sad
But great part! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:57 pm

-2-
But she, her mother and father and few maids weren’t the only people there. Also relatives from the resr ot Europe came . And luckily for Nat, her cousin Philippe was there as well. Right after her granny he was one of those people whom she trusted. They were talking whole Thursday. Philippe was only about a year older. He used to live in Paris but moved to London to study here.They hadn’t seen each other ‘till Wednesday so they had a lot of stuff on their minds.
As the funeral day had come, Natalia felt kinda dizzy. She knew she was about to say goodbye to her granny forever. There was no way how to avoid it. Natalia had had spent the whole day in Phillipe’s arms ‘coz she was weak. She felt like one part of her had gone. Forever. But finally the terrible day was over. It was kinda relief.
At the weeken Nat was strolling in London. Alone. She needen to clear her head, sort her thoughts and decide what she wants. When she came back to the mansion on Sunday afternoon she knew what she wants. But she also knew that her mother won’t agree with it.
“Mum? May we talk please?” Nat asked her mother.
“Yes. What would you like?”
“I want to stay in London.”
“Are you kiddin’ me? You are not an adult. You will come with us back to NY!”her mother was almost shouting and with these words left the room. Natalia put her hands on her face and started to cry. Her father heard the conversation through the window and wanted to help Natalia but he came to late. Ne hugged her and said:”I will talk to your mother. Don’t worry. It will be OK. I promise.” “Thank you.”
Natalia hadn’t seen her mother for few days. She was just avoiding her. Now it was time to go back to NY. Natalia didn’t pack her luggage and was ready to protest. When her mother saw she isn’t packed she just sighted and refused to give up.
“Mom. Please.” said Natalia with tears in her eyes. Her mother has never seen such a look. It kinda scared her. She had long chat with her husband about what’s the best for their daughter.Finally she said:
“We have talked with your father about it and we decided that you can stay here for few months and then we’ll see how it works.”
“Thank you mum.” said Natalia again with tears in her eyes. But these time it were tears of happiness.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:15 pm

Ooooh how great! Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:08 pm

wow!
Great part! Cool
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:33 am

very nice that her mother finally allowed Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:47 pm

-3-
Following few months were like a dream. And it was even better when her parents decided that Nat can stay in London. Nat got friends, job and school was no more a nightmare. Everything was good. She worked again in a dancing studio. The studio wasn’t really known from the beginning, but it quickly spread that very talented girl works there. Not mentioning she was pretty hot. And many new people came there to get their lessons.
When Natalia graduated she started to look for something better. She got offer from Finland to make an opening performance for some important music event. Althought she had lived in London already 2 years she had never heard about it before. She found out that Eurovision is very popular and worshipped show. She also looked for some videos from previous years, mainly for opening performances. She liked them but she thought they were missing something. Nat flew to Helsinki to meet the the managers of a dancing studio that was authorized to find a choreographer who would be able to make a perfect and unforgettable show. They didn’t tell her that they already decided to let her do it. First they wanted to know what is her idea for the performance. When she told them they were barely able to speak. They were amazed.
The next 3 months was Natalia in Finland learning the language, discovering their amazing history, getting used to sauna and working in the studio on the choreography. In October she started with choosing the dancers. She chose the best 20 dancers from the whole Finland.
It was very difficult. They worked from 8AM to 8PM but it was worth it. The stage was set up in Janury and since this time she spent her time in Hartwall Areena. In March they started to rehearse with costumes and lights. Everything had to be perfect. Two weeks before the event she started to be nervouse. But it soon disappear ‘coz she knew everything is perfect and nothing can go wrong.
Two days before the semi-final Nat overslept. As she was rushing to the Areena she ran into someone and everything she had in her hands fall down on the floor.
“My God. I’m already late and now this.” Nat wanted to call the guy nasty names, but when she looked at him and saw those wonderful green eyes, she just fluttered.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Great part! Wink
Can't wait for more.. Very Happy
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:35 pm

a guy with green eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

very nice, this part Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:42 pm

Mikel o Javi? Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:50 pm

my guess goes to.... javi

or mikel Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:00 pm

Creo que es Javi. Pero quiero Mikel...

Yo hablo español! Jeje Very Happy
I just wanted to for some weird reason MrGreen
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Javi Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:02 am

Wow Shocked Shocked amazing part. I hope it is Javi Cool
Hen «3 Javi
Hen «3 Javi

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:49 am

-4-
“Thank you.” Nat thanked him ‘coz he helped her to collect her stuff and quickly left the corridor.
“De nada.” she heard him talking to her.
When Nat arrived to the Hartwall Areena no-one from the dancers was there.
“Where is everyone?” she asked one of the producers.
“As far as I know you have free day.”
“OK.” said Nat with confused face expression.
She was going through the coridor, not noticing other people. And so it happened that she ran again into someone.
“I really am sorry.” said Nat and when she looked who she ran into she had to laugh.
“Are you some kind of magnet for bumping people?” she asked him but when she confused look in his wonderful green eyes, she understood the he doesn’t understand her.
“Please tell me you speak english.” Natalia sighted.
“Sorry. I got a go.” and with these words and beautiful smile left her. Natalia stood there for a while in a shock.
“This can’t be happening. I just ran into the same guy for the second time. I really need to get out and relax.”Nat said to herself.
Natalia was strolling in the streets of Helsinki ‘till the evening. All she was able to think about were those green eyes and wonderful smile.When she looked at her watch, it was almost 7PM. Natalia decided to go back to the hotel. When the elevator arrived to her floor and she was about to step out, she ran again into someone and this time fell on the floor. She looked at the guy she just ran into and started to laugh. The guy just stood there. Confused.
“What? he asked.
“It’s nothing.’ he said laughing.
“So for nothing you sit here on the floor and laugh as hell?”
“It’s just that I ran into you for the third time.” said Nat and started to laugh even more.
“I’m Natalia by the way.”
“I’m Javi.”
“Nice to meet you.”
“I think the pleasure is on my side.” said Javi.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 pm

Hey, amazing part! Very Happy
And amazing story! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Javi Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:22 pm

Lovely part! I want more Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Hen «3 Javi
Hen «3 Javi

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:27 pm

-5-
As Natalia get to her room, she fell on the couch and felt relieve. No more work ‘till tomorrow afternoon. On Thursday there will be just half a hour of rehearsing and then it will be completely over. She decided to go back to London. But earliest on Monday. She wanted to meet the guy who introduced himself as Javi. And then she fall asleep.
When she woke up the other day it was already 10AM.But it was her free day so Nat decided to just enjoy it.First she took a shower and then she went to sauna and then shopping. She needed some georgeous dress and shoes for the party on Saturday night. She wanted to look perfect. In the shopping mall she met few dancers and went with them to a cafeteria. They were talking and having fun. The time was running so quickly and when they said goodbye to each other it was already 7PM. They all were looking forward for tomorrow. It was their big day.
On Thursday Natalia woke up earlier. She went to a hotel restaurant. She was first there. She sat to the table in the corner of the room and started to eat her croissante. Suddenly someone sit to her.She looked up and couldn’t believe her eyes.
“You?”
“Yep. Me. Why?”
“You are the last person I’d expect to sit to my table.”
“I can sit somewhere else if you want.”
“No. It’s OK. Really.”
“So you often ran into people like into me?” Javi asked.
“Yes. It’s my hobby.” answered Natalia ironically.
“OK. You got me.But I wanted to ask if you are going to the party after the Finale.”
“Of course. I haven’t work so hard not to go there. I’m going to enjoy it.” Nat grinned at Javi.
“You work here?” asked Javi surprisingly.
“Yes. I’m choreographer of the opening performance.”
“Cool. In that case we will enjoy it together.” said Javi and grinned at Natalia too.After this he left her table and went to his friends.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum