Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Impossible ~ Last parts

+5
Kath
Laura
~Mar~
Mindex
Heli
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Mission Impossible ~Prologue

Post  Heli Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 pm

As you can see, I'm here again cheering your day with my story. Laughing
I wrote this looong time ago in Finnish but now I wanted to test if I can translate it into English.
I haven't translated the whole story yet, so I don't have any idea if I survive until the end. I hope I'll do it.
At least this tries to be different story than others have been.
Once again, hope you'll like it. Wink

Prologue

I’m running along the streets. I’m looking behind sometimes and unfortunately you’re still there, behind me. I turn left and then straight away to right. I’m trying to get rid of you. But turning to right was a mistake. The street ends to a wall and I don’t have time to go back. I turn around and see you.
I have run into a trap.

- Can you explain what this all means?
- I’m sorry but I can’t tell you, I shook my head.
- Why not? What are you hiding from me?
- That kind of things which you aren’t allowed to know, I say finally.
- You know, that isn’t helping at all. I’m becoming more and more curious now.
- You shouldn’t. If you knew the things I know, it would be dangerous for you, I’m trying to explain.
- Tell me. I can keep my mouth shut, you beg and grab my shoulders.

I wish I could tell you everything, but that isn’t possible. Then you would be in a danger and I don’t want that.

- Believe me now, please. It’s better that you know nothing about this. It’s better that you’ll forget me totally, I answer.

So, now it’s finally said out loud.

You’re looking me surprised.
- I can’t forget you. Don’t you realize that I love you!

No! This can’t be true! It wasn’t meant to be like this, not at all.

I lift my eyes to you. I have tears in my eyes.
- I’m sorry, but I have to do this, I say silently apologizing.
I hit you to your stomach. And you are catching a breath bowed to twofold.
- I’m sorry, I whisper before I start to run again.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Mission Impossible ~ Last parts

Post  Mindex Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Shocked You're doing the translation very well! Surprised Thumbs Up I just couldn't do it! And this story IS amazing, in both languages Wink
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Blah. Are we going to argue about this too? Rolling Eyes Because I know that this is better in Finnish, of course it is, because Finnish is my native language.
And I'm pretty sure that you could have done this as easily as I'm doing this. Wink It's not that hard.
I think I knew already your opinion about this, but thanks anyway! Laughing
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Well, I didn't even know all the words you used so... Laughing I doubt I could have done it Razz Yes, it might be better in Finnish, but as I said, it's amazing in both languages Wink
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Shocked Sounds interesting What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Thanks.
And that it'll be, I promise. Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm

Sounds really interesting as always Smile Smile Smile
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:04 am

YAY another story by yoooh. MrGreen
Its sounds interesting Razz
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Part 1

I’m standing on the top deck of the ship waiting it to get off from the dock. This is one of the many cruises which leave from Barcelona to follow the coast of Spain, going trough the Gibraltar to Atlantic Ocean and there to Canary Islands. We would go around all the islands and our destination would be Tenerife, where we would fly to Madrid finally.

I followed how the gates closed and finally the ship got off from the dock. We would step out of ship only until Tenerife. I had time, about two weeks to do my task here.

I left towards my cabin which was in the top floor. When I boarded to ship I had left only my luggage there and gone right away to the top deck. I opened my door and step in carefully. My luggage was exactly the same way I had left them here. I walked around the cabin like I would look everything only because of my curiosity. I checked the toilet, there weren’t anything weird. I put my luggage on the bed and started to unpack them. Wardrobes – nothing. Dressers and other furniture were clear too. I lifted the cover of the bed because I wanted to put my empty luggage under my bed. Then they wouldn’t take too much space from the cabin. And there one of the most normal places was a thing that I had already expected to be somewhere here. A microphone. The wire went to other side of the wall. I think nobody knew that I was exactly in this room. I think every single room had the microphone. Otherwise the wire wouldn’t go to the other side of the wall, because there it was connected to the net of all microphones in this ship.

Well, at least I knew that I had to keep my mouth shut here, even I would do it in any case. I recognized that microphone as a one of the normal forms which they used for eavesdropping. The mike would take only speaking noise and it would filter the background noise away. Making the mike silent would be pretty easy, but it would direct the attention to this cabin. People, who would listen to the mikes, would know right away that somebody had noticed the mike. And normal person who were on the cruise having fun and relaxing, wouldn’t notice it. But I wasn’t at a holiday here, I was at work.

I took my phone which had straight line to headquarters. I sent a message where I told about the microphone and what kind of type it was. Now I could only wait if the “action men” would do something for it. Maybe follow-up or other eavesdropper device connected to the microphone would be my solution. But decisions and orders came from the headquarters.

Maybe it would be better to tell a bit closely about my work. And why I’m here, in this ship. It’s safe to tell you about this. You may be the only one who can read this story safely, maybe only one who can hear about it without being in a danger after it.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 pm

It's so interesting Shocked Shocked Shocked
I want more bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:43 pm

This is amazing like it was in finnish Very Happy
I got feeling that i want know more even i already know Razz
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:58 pm

MrGreen Great work! I really wanna read moreeeee in English... weird but true xD
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Oehh bounce

Great, great, great What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Minna and Katja: You two can shut up now.. xD Nah, not really, but it is weird that you want more even you know what is going to happen. But I decided to change the end a bit different so it isn't so boring to you Wink

Laura, Mar: Thanks a lot! Very Happy I don't know when I can post more, I have to check the parts and translate some more. But I think I'll manage to send new part at the weekend. Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:47 pm

What? Shocked Shut up? Shocked Rambo Never! And btw, you can read good stories over and over again! Razz Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:50 pm

Thats ok take your time....we will wait Wink Wink Wink
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:56 pm

I have a lot of time Laughing

And I agree with Minna Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Well... You kinda have to wait because I don't have a lot of time.. Laughing
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 pm

woow =)) interesting... i love that =))
i'm waiting next part... Smile

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:26 am

How cool Very Happy
I think the boat trip would be mazin MrGreen
Cant wait! bounce
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Thanks girls! Very Happy

Part 2

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a police. I wanted to catch the thugs. But when I went to the police school and when I was in that job doing normal police things, I realized that this wasn’t what I wanted. Most of my days I did all kind of paper work or then I was taking care of drunken people. I didn’t want that, I wanted to be something special. I got trough hard tests and after that I had harder education. Then I was ready for some kind of field work.

My work is really secret. That’s why I won’t mention the organization that pays my salary. But our work is for example to get rid of terrorists and other dangerous people. So, the truth is that we’re chasing terrorists who we know and then we’ll kill them. But it’s not that simple of course. First they need us, the trackers. We are searching and following the victims. We find out every single detail about the target, about person’s timetable, people who that person meets and so on. Actually before that they need the people who find all necessary information about the target. Then we find the target and finally “the action men” will do the dirty job.

Usually one task will take several months, even there are a lot of people working. In this ship, there are two trackers plus me, one of every deck, six action men, three pairs of each deck. Nobody of us knows any of us, except the action man pairs. But they’re working always with the same pair. Only one who knows about the people who are working in this ship is the headquarters. I could only guess who are working with me in this task.

Nobody of my friends/relatives knows what I’m really doing for my living. I have professional confidentiality against my job. I have said to everyone I’m working in the special police area. And some way it’s true. I have full authority of police, if I’m in the tricky situation. I can arrest people if I want and so on. But I’m using them only in special situations, if there isn’t anything else to do. I have the badge of official and duty weapon too but usually I’m keeping them away from people’s eyes.

Every time we get a new task, we’ll get new identity. We can make some wishes about it, for example if we want to be married or single or anything like that. But usually the identities come straight from the headquarters. My only wish which I asked to put every identity is that I would be single. Because I’m single for real and I don’t want to play my role as a mom of many kids. I don’t even know anything about being mom.

Being a single is mostly because of my work. Any relationship can’t stand on a lie. And I have lied to all of my closest people. Even so, this is my decision, I wouldn’t like to give up from my work, even it makes me lonely person. I don’t know what will happen then, if I found a man with whom I would want really live. Will I leave my job and all my life just because of one man or am I living without a man, without a love entire life? On the other hand why should I miss something that I never had, what I perhaps will ever get? Life without men had gone fine until this day so I think it will go fine until the end.

Unfortunately I was wrong, so wrong than human can be. Because a man walked into my life even I tried to stop him. That man destroyed his life when he fell in love with me.

The biggest reason why nobody are allowed to know anything about my job is that if all the things which I know would end up to wrong hands then there would follow big problems. Because my task is to recognize the terrorist from other people. I have so many terrorist’s face in my memory. That information is really dangerous in some places. And my relatives would be in a danger too. And if somebody would know that I know those terrorists, it would cause problems to me and to that person who would know all that information. That’s why I’m trying to keep a distance between me and other people, so I wouldn’t need to destroy anybody’s life because of lying. Because I don’t want to lose my job. This thing hasn’t caused any problems to me before. But now, that kind of things had started to happen which I wouldn’t liked to happen.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Oeh.. What a Face It's getting more and more exiting What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:46 pm

~Mar~ wrote:Oeh.. What a Face It's getting more and more exiting What a Face

Totally agree Wink Wink
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Haha, thanks girls. Laughing
I hope it still will be exciting..
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Part 3

I was strolling around the ship in the afternoon. I wanted to know what there were and where everything was. And there was everything from tennis fields always until the best discos. When the evening got darker and chillier I went back to my cabin. I took a shower and changed a bit better clothes and left to eat a dinner. I decided to take everything from this cruise. My boss was going to pay everything that I needed here. So I didn’t need to pay anything from my own wallet.

And all the time I was keeping my eyes open. My look was scanning every single person who I saw. I compared all those faces to that picture which I had in my mind. Outsider may think that I was looking around because I was curious to see everything. The truth was different. I registered everything that may be important to me.

Did I have good memory? I had to have if I wanted to success in this job. And what’s the most important thing, I had to have good memory if I wanted to survive. Even we were travelling here with wrong identity someone may still recognize us. That’s why remembering the enemies’ faces was really important.

I ate with a good appetite in very fancy restaurant. After that I walked back to the top deck. It was empty. I think that was because the deck had different kinds of sport fields and swimming pools and sun bathing chairs. The night was dark and the deck was full of lights all around it. There was a romantic atmosphere I would say. I walked to the prow of the ship and looked down. The motors were making patterns to the water while ship was quietly moving forward.

There was a little higher place in the prow. And in the middle of that higher stage there was a small some kind of flagpole which was actually above the sea. I realized that I could play a Titanic movie for a while and enjoy the wind and salt sea water. I climbed slowly but surely to the stage and leaned against the short flagpole. Everything looked totally different from there, exciting and dangerous. Like I wouldn’t have excitement and dangerousness enough in my life.

All of a sudden I felt somebody grabbing me from my waist and pulling me away from the stage quickly.
- Are you crazy or something? a voice asked next to me.
- And you think it belongs to you if I’m crazy or not? I answered and turned my face to a man who saved me so bravely.
- Do you realize that you could have slipped to the sea and die? But no, miss only hangs there above the sea and gets a bit action to her life, the man was lecturing me.
- Don’t you dare to meddle in things which you know nothing, I said angrily.
- Oh, you think I should have only followed your extremely dangerous hanging there? he asked still angrily.
- Well, my hanging there doesn’t really belong to you at all! I shouted back.
I couldn’t stand people who were meddling in others things, and if they were meddling in MY things!

My look was wondering up and down that man. I was trying to sort out what kind of person he was.
- And the result is…? he opened his mouth suddenly.
- What result? I asked confused.
The man sighed. – I’m sure you were thinking how good looking I’m. So, tell me the result, he wanted to know.
I burst into laughter. Was that the only thing that was in men heads?
- Well, I wasn’t thinking exactly that, I said still laughing.
- Oh. But what were you thinking then? he asked surprised.
- I just tried to think what kind of man you really are, I answered finally.
- And what do you think then?
- Well, it’s hard to say, I answered. – I really don’t understand why you had to meddle in my doings. And what kind of man actually meddles in unknown women’s doings, I continued.
- A man who wants to protect women from all dangerous things, he answered to my question.
- Are you some kind of Superman then? I grinned.
- I’m not a Superman, I’m Ony, he answered.
- Ony… I muttered. – Well, nice to meet you.
Ony stayed still staring at me, like he would wait something.
- Oh yes… My name is Maria, I answered after little silent moment.
- Nice to meet you too, Ony smiled.
- I hope I don’t need to catch you anymore from there hanging dangerously, he grinned
- You don’t need to rescue me from there. I’m not going to fall down and I can get myself away on my own, I said.
- Well, I wouldn’t be so sure about it, Ony said back.
- But I have to go now. The cabin is calling me, I said.
- Okay. See you! And remember not to climb there anymore! Ony wanted a promise from me before leaving.
I smiled nicely and waved my hand for goodbye. I went straight away to my cabin.

The first day – nothing. But that wasn’t a surprise at all. But that Ony. I hoped that I wouldn’t meet him anymore. I didn’t want to get to know new people here, because then I should start the endless chain of lies. And I didn’t want to start that.

At the same time Ony was strolling around the deck. “That woman, Maria… She seemed to be totally different woman what others had been. Somehow she was mysterious and careful at the same time. I really want to know her better during this cruise.” Ony was thinking in his head.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next