Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Impossible ~ Last parts

+5
Kath
Laura
~Mar~
Mindex
Heli
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Mission Impossible ~ Last parts

Post  x Imke x Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:12 am

Wow. Shocked I've read all parts and I really like it a lot! Very Happy
Lying isn't good but sometimes you have to... Rolling Eyes

Yo quiero más. Cool MrGreen

Btw; I'm not coming here often anymore because it's mostly dead here anyway. Neutral So there isn't much to talk about. Rolling Eyes
I do visit the official forum often though.
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 pm

I like to read this in English... cheers but it's true people have stopped coming here Rolling Eyes I mostly come here because of the stories AND I really hope Heli will finish this story, 'cause it's worth reading! MrGreen
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:57 pm

x Imke x wrote:Yo quiero más. Cool MrGreen
Pero no puedo enviar más ahora... Rolling Eyes
Laughing

Minna: I really, really don't know if I can finish this or not... Neutral I'll try but I don't know if it's enough then.
And I'm coming here just because I'm posting a story here, which btw wasn't wise.. I understand that now.. Rolling Eyes
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 pm

It is! Only the fact the foro has died a bit, doesn't means that it isn't/wasn't wiseto post it..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Actually I didn't mean that but... Eeerrmm.. How could I explain this.. scratch
Well.. When I started to post this, the idea seemed good, but now I feel that I should have thought twice before sending this.. But I'm trying to post this 'til the end because I know how annoying it's when the story is cancelled. Neutral
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Here's my Xmas prezzie for you! santa

Part 7

I left to swim again because it was so hot afternoon. Ony said he would try to find his friend because he had left his keys to cabinet and his friend was the only one who had the keys now. I said good luck to him. The ship was big and I knew from my own experience that finding one person there was a bit hard.

I took a refreshing swimming moment and after that I went to my cabin to rest. I took a shower and I thought I would lie a moment on my bed. Then I realised that I had fallen asleep because I woke up when I heard knocking on the door. I went to open the door without thinking who there could be, behind the door. When I saw Ony’s face I understood I surely looked pretty interesting. T-shirt, my pyjamas pants and hair which was one big mess and sleepy eyes did surely good impression to Ony.
- Were you already sleeping? Ony asked surprised.
- Well, I didn’t mean to sleep but obviously I had fallen asleep, I explained and rubbed sleeping sand from my eyes.
- Alright… I was just thinking if you had wanted to leave with me for a dinner again? he asked.
- Well, if you can wait for me that I’ll change my clothes and do my hair and my make-up also. And for one condition: that I’ll pay this time, I said.
- Okay, alright. Even I still think that man should offer the dinner, Ony argued.
- Come in for the time I’ll be ready, I asked.
- Wow, you have pretty spacious cabin and only for you, Ony was wondering while he stepped in.

There was one bedroom and a toilet in my cabin. Otherwise all was one common space. But for a cabin this was of course spacious.

I locked myself to my bedroom and left Ony to wait for me. Soon I came out of there and marched straight away to the toilet to do my make-up and my hair also.
- Can we go already? Ony asked finally when I came out from the toilet.
Tiredness heard pretty clearly from his voice.
- Yes, I’m ready now, I smiled.

We ended up to a pizzeria finally.
- I haven’t asked yet that why you are in this cruise? Not so many women want to spend time here all alone. It’s just obvious, Ony started to explain when we get our pizzas.
I realized that this night was going to be one night of lies at least from my side.
- I got this cruise as a present from my parents. I wanted to think everything alone, without any distractions, I answered finally.
- Haven’t I disturbed you in any ways? Ony asked a bit worried.
- No, you aren’t, answered smiling. – I have got my thoughts some kind of order anyway.
- Did you have some kind of problems then? Ony asked carefully.
- Well… I had quite difficult divorce with my ex-boyfriend. And I had to get my thoughts clear after it. I wouldn’t have managed to do it in familiar place, familiar people around me, I explained.
- Oh… I’m really sorry. Just say if I can help you some way, Ony said seriously.
“Just leave me alone, it’s the only thing I want now” I thought in my mind.
- I’ll tell you if you can help me some way, I said instead of my thoughts.
I didn’t want to talk about it anymore and I said it to Ony too.
- But hey, we have talked about me only. Now it’s your turn to tell something about you, I said when we were eating the dessert.
And it was true. I had to tell everything from my family, my childhood, my job and so on. So I had lied all the time that I was only child and my childhood had been happy and nowadays I was working with the seniors.
- Well, I’m in this cruise because of I’m going to my friend who lives in Tenerife. Or at the moment there are two other friends visiting also, Ony told. – And promise that you won’t get mad at me, even I’ll tell you the next things until now, he made me swear.
- Why should I get mad at you? I laughed.
- Because I haven’t told everything to you honestly, Ony said.

What Ony said made me feel really awful that I hadn’t done anything else than lied to him.
- I won’t get mad at you. Every of us have our own secrets, I answered.
- I and those three other guys, to whom I’m going to visit now, form a band called D’NASH. And we’re pretty famous here in Spain. Actually I have written autographs and been some pictures too during this cruise. So, at the moment you’re spending time with one of the Spain most popular boy band’s member, Ony quit his story.
My eyes were almost out of pits during Ony’s telling. I haven’t expected actually any this kind of revelation. On the other hand Ony was honest but I wasn’t. And that made me feel even more awful.
- So I have spent my time with a celebrity, I had to be sure.
Ony just nodded.
- Cool! I yelled. – I really want your autograph for that case. I could benefit of that one day, I smiled happily.
- So, you aren’t mad at me, even I lied to you? Ony asked suspicious.
- Of course I’m not! I would have done exactly the same in your situation, I smiled.
- Well, that’s good then. I was afraid that you wouldn’t like to have any contacts with me anymore, Ony admitted.

I couldn’t be mad at Ony because I was doing exactly the same only with higher charges. And I didn’t have any possibilities to tell the truth to Ony, contrary to him.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Part 8

Until the end of that night we talked a bit about everything. I asked a lot about D’Nash, I noticed I was really interested in that band. The conversation touched on me sometimes but I tried to turn it as quickly as possible to away from me. Finally Ony noticed how interested I really was in D’Nash.
- Do you want to listen to our songs? he asked in the end.
- Well, if that is possible, I said my eyes lightened.
- I have two our CDs with me. If you only have CD-player because our cabin doesn’t include that, Ony said.
- But I have! I yelled.
My cabin really was first class because there was that kind of extra stuff.

I paid the bill even Ony still tried to pay it himself. But I didn’t give up so Ony had to understand that I was going to pay this time. It wasn’t so normal that I had a possibility to offer a dinner for a celebrity. We walked to Ony and his friend’s cabin and Ony went in.
- I’m sorry but I can’t let you in because here live only men, Ony was sorry.
I guessed he meant that the cabin was one big mess and there was a masculine smell around the cabin.
- It’s okay. I can wait here, I laughed.
Ony came soon with his CD’s and we walked to my cabin.

I put their older CD to the player and a song called Capaz de todo started. I browsed the CD’s around my hands.
- Well, now I can understand why you are famous, I said finally.
- How come? Ony asked.
- You can sing so damn well and you all are really handsome, I answered.
First time I saw when a man blushed.
- There’s nothing to shame about. You don’t need to blush, I laughed softly.
- But nobody has ever said that I’m handsome, Ony confessed.
- Well, I didn’t say either, I grinned.
- But you meant it, Ony said.
- Yeah well… I confessed. – But nobody has ever said that for real? I asked disbelieved.
- Well, fans are shouting it all the time, but I don’t count it, Ony explained.
- Oh, alright, I mumbled.

I didn’t know what I should have said so I was just quiet. We listened to those four men singing in quietness. I was already giving the CDs back to Ony, when he shook his head.
- You can keep them.
I looked at him surprised but I didn’t argue back. I gave a pen and those CDs to Ony.
- The autographs, I grinned.
- Okay. Shall I dedicate them to you? Ony asked a hand ready to write.
- No, dedicate them rather to Carita, I said even for my own surprise.
- But your name is Maria, right? Ony asked confused.
- Yes, of course. But I have a little girl in my relatives who would probably like your music. I’ll give the CDs to her, I explained.
- Oh, alright, Ony said and wrote something very quickly to both of the CDs.
Something in his being told that he was disappointed. Would he have liked to dedicate them really to me? But so he had done. My real name was Carita. But I couldn’t tell it to Ony.

On that moment everything seemed to be so hopeless. This situation didn’t have any sense because you couldn’t tell even the truth. This job hasn’t any sense because I couldn’t meet men, had a crush, fall in love and live happy life with someone.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Awesome, me liked it Cool

I simply adorate this story MrGreen
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:30 pm

How I love Christmas bounce bounce bounce
Those parts were amazing Smile Smile
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Thanks girls! Smile

I don't know when I can post more.. Rolling Eyes
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:00 pm

It's the last day of this year. Wink
So, here are more parts:

Part 9

Finally Ony realized that it was time to go. The atmosphere had somehow gone down even both of us hadn’t said or done anything bad to each others. Only our own thoughts and suppositions were in the way of everything.
- Good night, I said at the door.
- Good night, Ony said and looked at me for a while.
I couldn’t say what Ony was trying to say with his look. But weird it was anyway. I was already closing the door but suddenly Ony came back and pushed his foot between the door and the wall. He opened the door and grabbed me from my chin and stared at deep to my eyes.
- You have something mysterious and I’m going to solve what it is, he said quietly.
Then he kissed me straight to my mouth and then he was gone.

I closed the door and leaned against it without any energy. What the heck had happened? All this started to be a bit worrying. I didn’t want that Ony would have any feelings against me. It wouldn’t be fair to him, because I couldn’t give any response to his feelings.

I went to sleep but I just rolled and rolled around my bed. I couldn’t get that kiss away of my head. Also Ony’s words were rounding in my mind. How could I avoid him the whole week here? I didn’t want him too close to me. I was really afraid that the accident had already happened. That Ony had some kind of feelings against me.

Finally I decided that I would concentrate on totally to my work now. I had only a week time to find the person who I was searching here. Then I could sigh for a relief and think about Ony again. I fall a restless sleep during the morning’s first hours.

Next day I started to work really. I walked the whole day around the ship. I was searching that person really hard. But I couldn’t see any sign of that person. I almost crashed into Ony a few times but luckily I saw him just in time so I could hide myself of him. I knew that I should avoid to Ony the whole week because lying really wasn’t fair against him. But even so, I would have liked to know him better. Maybe, if the situation would have been different, something would have become between us. But now I had to do my work.

I realized that my time was going faster and faster. Days passed by but I couldn’t see even a tiny sign of the person I was chasing after. And I haven’t got any message from the headquarters that somebody else would have found that person. It was a bit surprising that Ony didn’t come to talk to me at all. I knew that he had seen me a few times here but still he hadn’t talked with me. Though I think it may be what he had said to me. Maybe he was embarrassed so he didn’t want to talk with me. But if he was going to solve my secret, how he was going to do that, without speaking to me at all. Well, this situation was better for me. I didn’t need to make any excuses to Ony and I could concentrate on my work.

Last edited by Heli on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Part 10

It was a sunny day again. I was sitting on the top deck and watching other people. I noticed Ony in one group of people. Unfortunately Ony noticed me too and waved his hand. I waved my own to him and at the same time I crossed my fingers that he wouldn’t come to talk with me. Soon I forgot those thoughts totally.

Only a few meters away from me stood a man who I had searched already over a week. He left to walk towards to the shops in the middle deck. I waited a while and followed him then. He went to a tax-free shop to buy cigarettes and a bottle of wine. I grabbed a bag of candy and went to stand to the queue behind him. He asked to put the shopping to the bill of the room. I listened very carefully to the number of his room.
- Room is 302, the man said to the cashier.
The cashier printed some bills and wanted a signature.
I paid my own shopping and hurried to my own cabin. I took my phone and sent a message to the headquarters where I told where our man was staying. I got a message with a word “OK” back. Time had almost run from our hands. We had two days time to get rid of that guy. I sighed for relief. My part of this case had done now. But I still had harder work to do. Ony

I left back to the top deck to kill my time. I was interested in when the action men would start their work. I was sure that if there would happen a death in the ship, there would be rumours about it rounding there. And the captain should explain something to all travellers even we would be how close to the harbour. Unfortunately Ony was on the top deck also. He had been waiting for me obviously because he came to talk with me immediately.
- Hey, we would finish that volleyball match now, he said. – My fingers are healed now, thanks to you, he smiled.
- Oh, okay. I’ll change my clothes quickly, I said.
- It’s alright. We will wait you on the field.

I changed my clothes really fast. I put the bikinis and short shorts and a top also, just like the last time. I went to the field quickly and we started to play again. The first period went to the other team but then we won the second period. We decided to play the third period also so we would know who the best is. The period was really well matched but finally our team won the whole game. But the other team really fought against us until the end.
- What are you going to do now? Ony asked when our playing company separated to their own ways.
- I’m going to swim, I said simply.
- You talked me into it, Ony grinned.
I had already thrown my clothes to the nearest chair and plopped into water while Ony was still undressing himself. The hot afternoon had done its job. It was lovely to cool off in the cool water. I heard when somebody jumped in the swimming pool, I think it was Ony because I didn’t see him anymore. But I didn’t see him swimming either. Only circles on the water showed that Ony had jumped there. At the same time when I realized that Ony had to dive under the water, he had already come under me and he lifted me high up in the air. I really get scared because I didn’t know what he was doing.
- Are you crazy?! I yelled scared.
But Ony just laughed gladly.
Then I realized that I was actually on Ony’s arms. Or his arms were around me and I was still higher than he, I had to look at him down. I also had to wrap my arms around his neck so I could keep my balance. Ony dropped me at the same level than he was, but he still didn’t release me. And my arms were still around his neck. It started to pressure me but I could do nothing about it.
- This I have wanted to do the whole day, Ony whispered into my ear.
- What? I asked even I knew the answer so well.
- This… Ony whispered and pressed his lips against mine.
Ony was a good kisser so I couldn’t say no. I leaned my head against his shoulder and swore in my mind how unfair the life can be sometimes.
- Hey… What now? Ony asked when I didn’t speak anything for a long time.
He lifted my chin so I had to look into his eyes. I shook my head.
- I can see that something is wrong, Ony argued.
- It’s nothing. I’ll tell you if I need that, I smiled without any worries.
I wanted to convince Ony that he wouldn’t start to argue back. Obviously I played my role well because he didn’t ask anything anymore.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:01 pm

Part 11

The bad side was that Ony didn’t leave me alone at all. I started to be scared that he really had stronger feelings against me, not only pure curiousness or friendship.

- I have to go now, I said finally when the evening started to be dark.
- Eat a dinner with me again, okay? Ony begged. – Okay?
How could I have refused him?
- Okay, but I have to take a shower and so on, I answered.
- It’s okay. I can wait. And besides I have to take a shower too, Ony answered.
We agreed a meeting on the top deck after two hours.

I had got a message from the headquarters. Next night would be full of action. I took a shower and did my make up more thorough than before. I knew I should stop this right from the start. Ony wasn’t allowed to fall in love with me! But there was only a few days left from the cruise, so I would get rid of Ony pretty easily. And after that I wouldn’t see him ever again. Deep in my heart I was afraid that it was already too late that Ony had already fallen in love with me.

Ony was already waiting for me on the top deck. We went again one of the restaurants. Ony had surely arranged everything beforehand. There was a table from the peaceful corner only for us. On the table was one candle to brining romantic atmosphere. Immediately we sat down, waiter came and poured wine to our glasses.
- I took a freedom to order everything to us beforehand. You can enjoy the night now, Ony explained.
It was so close that I burst into crying. Everything was so romantic, but I didn’t deserve this. I just had to be satisfied with smiling because I was afraid that my voice would break.

The night was one of the most romantic I had ever spent. But inside me, I felt so bad. I wanted so badly to tell everything to Ony, tell that I wasn’t the person to whom he thought me. Even so I couldn’t spoil this atmosphere, not now, it wouldn’t be fair against Ony. On the other hand lying wasn’t acceptable at all but I had to do that. I didn’t have any other choice.

After the dinner we went to the top deck. The night was already dark and lights were on all over the deck. Ony led me to the prow of the ship.
- This was the place where I saw you first time, Ony said.
I didn’t answer anything, I was afraid where this all would end up.
Ony lifted me to the higher stage of the prow and climbed there behind me.
- Look. You can do all this more safely, Ony whispered behind me to my ear.
And it was true. I could feel the wind from here even I wasn’t above the sea, like when I was hanging there on the first evening in the ship. Tears were trying to escape to my cheeks all the time. Ony was standing behind me and keeping me near him. It felt so safe, so good. At the same time I knew how wrong this was. We were standing there long time, silence fell between us. We didn’t need any words. And luckily Ony was standing behind me so he couldn’t see my tears.

I don’t know how long we had stood there but I was freezing. Even Ony’s body couldn’t warm me anymore the wind was blowing so coldly.
- Maybe we should go to sleep. It must be over midnight already, I said finally.
Ony just nodded his head and jumped from the stage and helped me away from there. He escorted me in front of my cabin. I wasn’t going to ask him into my cabin.
- Good night, I whispered silently and kissed him softly.
- Sweet dreams, Ony said quietly and touched my cheek softly.
Then he had gone.

First time for a long time I cried myself to sleep.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:13 pm

Aww... Poor girl, but at the same time also poor Ony..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 pm

Love is in the air Beating heart Beating heart Beating heart
Poor both Sad Sad Sad Sad
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 am

Sad I feel sorry for both of them... even if this is my 2nd time I read this Laughing but 1st in English! MrGreen Anyway... love impossible... Sad
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Here you go. Wink

Part 12

I woke up late at the next morning. I had got a message from the headquarters that the action men had done their job. I dressed fast and left to find the cabin 302. It was at the same deck than Ony’s cabin. I just couldn’t remember the exact number of Ony’s cabin, actually I hadn’t paid any attention to it. Obviously I had come from the wrong side of the deck. 330, 329, 328… numbers of the cabins were smaller and smaller when I was walking along the corridor. When I was nearer of the cabin 302 I noticed even from far away how many people there were standing in front of it.

When I was finally in front of the cabin I realized that it was exactly the same cabin where Ony was living. There were a couple of staff men to keep all curious people away from the cabin. Did I kill Ony’s friend? I looked inside the cabin and I saw Ony sitting on the bed, his face was buried into his hands.
- Could you let me in? I asked from the men who were standing at the door.
- It’s forbidden to go there, another of them said simply.
- But I know that guy who is sitting there, I explained.
- Are you some kind of relative? he asked.
- No, but really good friend, I answered.
I saw that they weren’t going to let me in at all. Luckily Ony heard my voice and helped me.
- Let her in. She is my friend, he said from the bed.

I sat next to Ony on the bed.
- What there has happened? I asked.
Slowly Ony told everything I had mostly already guessed. He had gone to sleep straight away last night and thought his friend was sleeping too. In the morning he had woken up and done all the normal morning things. But he had wondered why his friend hasn’t moved at all. He had shaken him a bit at first but then he noticed that he was dead like a stone. Ony had of course told about it to the staff and now there had been busy traffic in their room because everybody wanted to ask things from Ony. He said that the body had moved away from the cabin.
- Oh no… I’m so sorry for you, I said quietly and hugged Ony.
- It’s not your fault. They were suspecting heart attack, Ony answered.
But how wrong he was. Where the hell I could have known that the terrorist had been Ony’s friend? Like I wouldn’t have caused enough sorrow to Ony.
- How good friend he was then? I asked.
- We knew each others since we were child. We were always playing together. But later when we both grew up we hadn’t been in touch so much anymore. But when I heard that he was going to this cruise too I suggested if we could book common cabin. It would be cheaper that way to both of us, Ony explained brokenly.

I didn’t have any words to comfort Ony. I couldn’t choose the right words at all so I was just quiet. Usually speechless comforting helps more than any words, just like now.
- Thanks for being there, Ony said silently and squeezed my hand.
- That’s why we friends are here, I answered.
- I don’t want to be here the next night, Ony said suddenly.
- Of course you can sleep in my cabin, I promised suddenly.
That was the less I could do now for Ony.
- Really? Thanks! Ony said and his voice sounded much happier now.

He packed his stuff quickly. Obviously he really didn’t want to stay there any longer than he had to. At the same time I told to the men, who were still standing at the door that Ony didn’t want to stay there anymore. I told that he would be in my cabin and I gave my cabin’s number if somebody wanted still talk with Ony.

I led Ony to my cabin. He changed his clothes and said he was going to go to gym. I thought it would do good for him, he could get his thoughts away of the happenings of this day. He didn’t need to sit and thought the things over and over again in his mind. I had to think these happenings too. I was still shocked about that fact I had killed Ony’s friend even I didn’t know it. And it felt really bad. I felt really guilty now. I wouldn’t like to cause any more problems to Ony. But I was afraid that when we would get the ground under our feet, Ony would want my contact details. And I couldn’t give them of course. I should arrange things so that Ony couldn’t ask them. But when he would realize that there wasn’t any person who would have my name, there would happen something. I was sure about that. Either he would be mad at me or then he would become sad. But then I wouldn’t be there to witness that effusion.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Ouch Shocked
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Oupsiie Surprised Surprised Surprised

Interesting part Smile Smile

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Part 13

After a few hours I realized that Ony was still at the gym. Nobody clever person would be at the gym for three hours. Maybe he had found something else to do. Anyway, I decided to check the gym if Ony was still there. I found him sitting on a chair, just staring the space in front of him. I realized he had to be more shocked about those happenings than I had even imagined. I sat quietly next to him.
- Ony, what if we left to our cabin, I suggested to him.
Ony turned his face to me and nodded little. I led him to our cabin and pushed him to shower. At the same time I brought a pizza to Ony. He had to eat something. Otherwise his condition would be worse.

When I came back Ony was sitting quietly on the other side of the bed. I gave the pizza to him.
- Would you eat a bit? I suggested.
- I’m not hungry, Ony answered.
- Could you eat even one piece? You would have more energy to do everything, I argued my suggestion.
Ony sighed deep but took one piece of pizza to his hand and started to eat it slowly. But the sentence “hungry grows when you’re eating” was true in this situation. Soon I noticed I was holding an empty plate.
- Good boy, I said to Ony and smiled.
- Sorry that I’m this kind of person now and thanks for that you’re taking care of me, Ony said and smiled.
- I’m just wondering if you wanted to talk with someone professional helper. It might help a bit, I asked.
But Ony shook his head. – I’m fine.
- Are you sure? I asked.
- I’m sure. And especially when I have that kind of friends, he smiled.
- Alright. But are your friends going to pick up you from the harbour? I asked.
- I’m not totally sure about it, Ony answered.
- Wouldn’t it be the easiest way if they picked you from the harbour? You didn’t need to go and find them on your own in that kind of situation, I said.
- I don’t have energy to talk about it now, Ony sighed. – Could you call them? Ony asked nicely.
- Of course I can, I smiled calmly.

All of a sudden we heard tight knocking on the door. I went to open it. Behind the door were a couple of men who wanted to ask some things from Ony. I let them in.
- I was just leaving, I said and asked the men to come in.
- Call to Javi, Ony asked before I left and gave his phone to me.
I promised to do so and closed the door behind me. I had to find a peaceful corner somewhere where I could call.

I found that corner from a café. I chose this Javi’s number from the list and pressed the green button. The phone was ringing for a while and finally I heard someone saying: - Hello?
- Eermm… Hey, I’m calling because of Ony asked, I explained fast.
- And who the hell you are then? the voice asked.
- My name is Maria. We got to know with Ony during this cruise, I told.
- Why are you calling for Ony? Is he okay?
- Ony’s fine, I calmed him. – He asked me to call you.
- Well, what is this all about then? Javi asked.

I told how I had found Ony in a shock from his cabin in the morning. I told he had found his friend dead from his bed. And it would be better if they could pick Ony up from the harbour of Santa Cruz so he didn’t need to find them there.
- Of course we’re coming there if the situation is so bad, Javi said.
- Ony needs just his friends to support him so he could forget those terrible moments this morning, I said to Javi.
- Are you Ony’s friend then? Javi asked.
I was quiet for a while.
- I guess I’m some kind of friend, I answered after a little silent moment.

I wanted to be sure that they would pick Ony up at the right time from the harbour of Santa Cruz. I finished the call with Javi but I stayed at the café for a while. I was thinking the whole problem which I had managed to make. And the biggest reason was that I was working in that kind of place of which I couldn’t tell to anybody. There needed even less things to end up these kinds of problems. I thought the worst would be almost over. This couldn’t become any worse. But obviously I shouldn’t except or think anything, my guesses would go so wrong in any case, just like now. I didn’t know this was only a start for that pain I was going trough soon.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Part 14

Little after I had finished the call with Javi I went back to my cabin. I wanted to be sure that those staff men had went away so I didn’t want to hurry there. I found Ony sitting on a chair and staring apathetically at the TV.
- Well, did they tell anything new? I asked and sat down on another chair.
- No, Ony shook his head. – They were suspecting that blood vein would have blocked and the block would have gone to heart and caused the death finally, he continued.
Nowadays the habits for killing without any suspicions were really good.
- So the death was natural, I wanted to be sure.
- Yes. Who would like to kill him? Ony asked apathetically.
- I don’t think nobody wanted to kill him. It just came to my mind, I answered quickly.
Luckily Ony’s thoughts were somewhere else than here so he didn’t even realize my question really. I decided to keep my mouth shut and stop asking things about the death.

I realized that how late it was already. We were heading to Tenerife before the midday tomorrow morning. So it was time to go to bed. Luckily I had already packed the most of my stuff so that thing had almost done.
- Ony listen, should you go to sleep? It’s so late already, I said to him.
- Whaat…? Oh, well...yes…I agree with you, he stuttered and switched the TV off.
For a moment he stood in the middle of the floor.
- Where I’m sleeping by the way?
- You can sleep in the bedroom, I answered.
- But where are you sleeping then? Ony continued.
- I can sleep on the couch as well, I answered.
Ony shook his head. – No, I disagree with you.
- What are you suggesting then? I asked then.
- I think we both can sleep in the bedroom. The bed is for two and besides it’s wider than normally, Ony said.
I looked at Ony a bit suspicious.
- I promise that I won’t do anything. Besides I’m tired and I want only to sleep, Ony said quietly.
- Alright, alright. I believe you. Just go to sleep, I’ll come soon also, I said.

When Ony closed the door I sighed deep. What I had promised once again? I waited long enough that Ony would be safely sleeping under the covers. I opened the door silently and walked quietly to get my pyjama. Ony didn’t move at all, maybe he was sleeping already. I walked silently back and changed my pyjama on and went to bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked quietly to the bedroom and lied myself on the other side of the bed. I knew so well that distance between me and Ony was small. That’s why I was lying on the edge of the bed. I was totally frozen and I was swearing in my mind how I had accepted this at all.

But tiredness won me once again. I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt somebody touched me. At first I didn’t have any idea who that could be but then I remembered I was sharing my bed with Ony. I had moved closer to Ony when I was sleeping. Now he had wrapped his arm around me. I was lying like a paralyzed for a moment and listening to Ony’s breathing. Finally I realized he was sleeping and he had acted while sleeping. So there weren’t any secret motives. I relaxed little by little and fell deep and calm sleep.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Neutral Poor Ony once again..

That Maria is getting herself quite into some trouble isn't she?
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh yes... Troubles indeed Rolling Eyes
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Nawww poor Ony..... Sad Sad Sad
Great parts Smile Smile
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:04 am

I don't know really what to say, cause I've read this already in Finnish. Just wanted to tell that I am reading this even if I'm not commenting every time Wink Aaaand that this English translation is as exciting as the Finnish one. Razz You might disagree, but I don't care! Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next