Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Survive (Cont. of FE&L) Part 51; 2. THE END

+7
Riikka
girl1035
Aida
Prisca
Sergo
Kath
x Imke x
11 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: We Will Survive (Cont. of FE&L) Part 51; 2. THE END

Post  Prisca Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 am

ohhhh a hero from real life Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 am

Wowowowowowow.. I really liek this story Very Happy

First I was reading it with the wrong music.. Laughing Juanes and this is a weird combination..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:46 pm

I hate this Mad I wanna write something but I don't know WHAT!!! Neutral I hate it when I have things like these disgust
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:50 pm

aaaw *sends inspiration* (:

These parts were so super good Cool bery well written and bery exciting! Surprised Laughing
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 pm

x Imke x wrote:I hate this Mad I wanna write something but I don't know WHAT!!! Neutral I hate it when I have things like these disgust
But the things you write are gooood WTF
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Sergo wrote:
x Imke x wrote:I hate this Mad I wanna write something but I don't know WHAT!!! Neutral I hate it when I have things like these disgust

Naw. pig

But I'm not in the mood atm. disgust Headache thanks to my neck. Mad
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Hope you'll feel better soon *hugs*
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 pm

x Imke x wrote:
Sergo wrote:

Naw. pig

But I'm not in the mood atm. disgust Headache thanks to my neck. Mad
Bodypump Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hope you'll recover soon pig *hugs* Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:47 am

i hope you feel better soon...

and u have plenty of time to write
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm trying to write some today. Rolling Eyes
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:37 pm

I MANAGED TO WRITE A PART!!! Worship PART 50 OLEEEEE!!!! MrGreen Hosanna

PART 50

3 months later...

‘Mikel!’ Chasity yelled from downstairs to upstairs. Mikel came running from the bedroom and stood only in jeans upstairs looking at her.
‘I just received a phonecall! Remember I got a cousin from Italy?’ she smiled. ‘Erhm.. yes. What was her name again?’ Mikel asked.
‘Lena! She wanted to come to here and stay over for a week or two. After she heard about what happened few months ago with us in that forest, she wanted to come but her boss didn’t want to give her a few weeks off because they were working on a very important project. But now they’re done with that project she can come to here! What you think?’ she said enthusiastically. ‘I think it’s great! The only family I met of you are your parents. I’d like to meet her,’ Mikel smiled. ‘But can I get dressed now?’ he smiled. ‘Sure, hon,’ she smiled and walked into the livingroom. Then she got a brilliant idea! Javi still seemed a bit down because of their break-up. He needed a new date! And Lena was the perfect girl for that! She was funny, cheery and loved teasing like Javi does! She would let her meet Javi. Chasity was sure they’ll like eachother! She knew her cousin’s taste of men and Javi was a man who completed to Lena’s taste!

After the whole happening of the men of Veronica chasing them and 3 of them being shot by Javi, everything went fine. Nora explained to the police where Veronica was hiding. Veronica ran away already of course but the police tracked her down and now she’s in jail with Carolina. The police came just on time before the man could shoot Ony. The police cops called a helicopter to get Ony and Susi out of there. Thanks to Ony muscular arms he could hold on for a while until the helicopter came. The police found Marco and Nora on time as well. Basty and Alicia bumped against the police while they were running. So now those 6 men were put in jail as well. Javi could explain with the help of Chasity and Mikel what had happened. Just like Chasity said, the police didn’t arrest Javi. They said as well it was self-defence because the men were about to kill them. They even gave a kind of price to him for his braveness. Mikel got an operation on his leg and they removed the bullet out of his leg. Now Mikel’s leg was all fine again. Life was normal and all of their enemies were gone.

Mikel came downstairs again and saw Chasity already was preparing dinner. He swap his arms around her and kissed her cheek. ‘What you’re making?’ he smiled while smelling the smell of the delicious food.
‘Just paella,’ she smiled. ‘Javi is staying here for dinner and we both love paella so,’ she said. ‘Hey I love paella too!’ Mikel smiled. ‘I know! But it’s not your favourite food,’ she replied. ‘It isn’t Javi’s either,’ he said.
‘No, but he loves it if I make it,’ she laughed. When Chasity was done she let the paella warm up a while. They sat down on the dinnertable.
‘By the way, I have an idea,’ Chasity said while taking a magazine from the corner of the table. ‘Tell me,’ Mikel said curiously. ‘Well... Lena and Javi are both single,’ she started. ‘And you want to let them date eachother. Great idea! I love it! I’d like to see Javi a bit more happy again,’ Mikel smiled. ‘You read my mind,’ she smiled. ‘Well, it was predictable. Duh!’ he stick out his tongue. ‘Oh man there’s a huge article here about that happening of a few months ago!’ she said. ‘Again? Isn’t that the 50th article these months?’ Mikel sighed. ‘But here they’re speaking the truth instead of making up extra bullshit,’ Chasity replied. ‘Look!’ She gave the magazine to him and pointed at an article. Mikel read it. ‘Well not complete truth. Here it says I’m also shot in my belly! Man! I’m not that pathetic!’ Mikel said pissed and pushed the magazine away. ‘Sooner or later nothing will be told about this in the media,’ she smiled and took his hand. Mikel smiled and kissed her hand. ‘I love you,’ he said and looked at her. ‘I love you too,’ she said and smiled. They both sniffed their noses. ‘Uhh... honey, I think we have a little cooking problem,’ Mikel chuckled.
‘What? Oh no! My paella!’ Chasity said and ran to the pan. It was filled with black smoke. ‘Fuck man!’ she said and looked sadly at the black food.
Just at that moment Javi came in coughing. ‘What’s going on in here?’ he said while waving the smoke away with his hand. ‘Oh... Hey! This time I didn’t burn the food!’ he smiled cheery. ‘Shut up Javi! What to eat now?’ Chasity said while throwing the burnt food in the trash can. Mikel and Javi looked at eachother and smiled. ‘PIZZA!’ they yelled at the same time.
‘Whoa... deja vu,’ Mikel said then. ‘It’s true! Few years ago I was the one who burnt the food! And you, Mikel, was the one who visited us for dinner,’ Javi said and smiled. ‘You still remember it,’ Chasity smiled and sat down again. Mikel took the phone and dialled the number of the pizzeria. ‘Times has changed a lot,’ Mikel said after he ordered 3 pizzas.
‘True... but I don’t mind it at all actually,’ Javi smiled while leaning his head on one hand. ‘Really? I’d think you want to go back to the time Chasity was still your girl,’ Mikel grinned. ‘Maybe... but I saw after a while that you two fit to eachother way better than me. Chasity and I are just meant to be best buds, aren’t we Chas?’ he smiled. ‘Totally! I couldn’t imagine a better best bud than you,’ she smiled back. ‘Hey and what about me?’ Mikel said. ‘You’re my admirer,’ she laughed. ‘Always better than best bud,’ he smiled. ‘Maybe...,’ she said and giggled. ‘What do you mean?’ Mikel replied. ‘Nothing, hon, nothing,’ she laughed and winked to Javi who winked back. They both laughed. ‘Ehm did I miss something?’ Mikel frowned. ‘Just a little fun between best buds,’ Javi winked to Mikel.
‘But... now I feel so left outside!’ he said with a sad face. ‘Naw we love you too!’ Chasity said and hugged him. Javi laughed and hugged him too.
‘I feel so loved!’ Mikel said with sparkling eyes. ‘Now you still feel left outside?’ Chasity asked. ‘No, but stop joking around with eachother without telling me why you’re laughing,’ he smiled. ‘Ok promise,’ Javi smiled. Then the phone rang. Chasity picked up. ‘Hello?’
‘Chas?’ she heard Alicia on the other side.
‘Ali! How are you?’ Chasity smiled.
‘Well... Me and Basty got news,’ she answered. ‘Can we come to you?’
‘Oh sure! Javi is here too. But we still need to eat. Is that a problem?’ Chasity said.
‘No, not at all! It’s good news actually. So... can we come now?’ Alicia asked.
‘Of course! You’re making me curious,’ Chasity laughed.
‘Ok! See ya in a few minutes!’ Alicia said.
‘Bye girl!’ Chasity smiled and hang up.
‘Was that Alicia?’ Javi asked.
‘Yeah! She and Basty are coming now. They’re having good news and wanted to come immediately to tell us,’ she said.
‘I’m curious to what the news is,’ Mikel said with a thoughtful face.
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Me loved this part! What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:52 pm

awesome
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:22 am

Mikel came downstairs again and saw Chasity already was preparing dinner. He swap his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

Hearteyes Hearteyes Hearteyes Hearteyes

waht are the neews? Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 am

ohhh is she pregnant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:59 am

Prisca wrote:ohhh is she pregnant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Pris, you read my mind Laughing
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:14 pm

~Mar~ wrote:
Prisca wrote:ohhh is she pregnant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Pris, you read my mind Laughing

Maybe, maybe not. geek
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:38 pm

I think I know if this is the idea I gave to Imke months ago. Suspect
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Sergo wrote:I think I know if this is the idea I gave to Imke months ago. Suspect

scratch ....

I don't remember your idea. Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:50 pm

The end is coming near... Rolling Eyes
This part is separated in 2 otherwise the story would be over too soon. Razz

Part 51

The doorbell rang. Chasity jumped up and ran to the front door. She opened up and saw two happy faces of Basty and Alicia. Chasity let them in. They walked to the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table. 'So, tell us the good news!' Chasity smiled. Mikel and Javi were looking curious at them as well. 'Well, we were wondering to tell it to you immediately or not. But we were so excited and happy about it that we wanted to say it right away,' Basty smiled. 'So? What's the news?' Mikel said impatiently. 'We're gonna have a baby. I'm pregnant for almost a month now!' Alicia said and smiled widely. 'Oh my God! That's amazing!' Chasity yelled. 'Congrats!' she said while hugging Alicia. Then she went up to Basty and gave a big hug to him as well. 'Now you're gonna be a real father instead of the father of the group!' Javi smiled after hugging his best friend. 'Oh man, I'm so happy for both of you!' Mikel said while giving Alicia a big hug. 'We must celebrate this!' Mikel smiled and walked to the fridge. 'Yeah! The first D'Nash baby!' Javi laughed. Then the doorbell went again. Chasity hurried to the door and came back with three pizzaboxes. 'Dinner's ready!' she smiled and served the boxes on the table. 'Do Ony and Susi know about this?' Javi asked. 'Yep! They are on their way to here if you don't mind,' Basty answered.
'No problem!' Mikel smiled and put a bottle of champagne down.
'Wait! We must tell Marco and Nora the good news!' Basty said suddenly. Alicia took her phone and called Marco. After half an hour Ony, Susi, Marco and Nora were there as well.
Basty and Alicia told about their baby. The others were very happy for them too. Marco even wiped away a tear of joy because he cared a lot about D'Nash and was so happy to hear that one of his boys could have a family. Mikel wanted to open the bottle but Ony stopped him. 'Wait! I think there's more to celebrate,' he said. Everybody, except Susi, looked curious at him. Susi smiled because she knew what was coming.
'Susi and I have news as well,' he saw and looked at her. 'Don't tell me we have a second D'Nash baby!' Javi said and everybody laughed. 'No, it's something else! Yesterday I took Susi for a romantic dinner,' Ony smiled. 'We had a really great evening.'
'And then Ony went on his knees in front of me. And guess what he did?' Susi smiled. She raised her hand which showed a ring with a small diamond in it. Everybody else held their breaths.
'He asked you to marry him?' Nora asked. Susi turned her head to Ony and smiled. 'Yep! We are engaged!' Ony said happy. 'I'm so happy for you!' Mikel said with shiny eyes. Everybody hugged and congratulated them. 'Mikel! Open that bottle!' Javi laughed. 'Hold on, Javi,' Mikel said.
Marco was trying not to cry after the news of Ony and Susi. Mikel went out of the kitchen and came back with a small present.

The news was all too predictable. Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 pm

If you gonna let Mikel do what I think he's gonna do..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm

~Mar~ wrote:If you gonna let Mikel do what I think he's gonna do..

Probably... Laughing
These last parts are really predictable, that's all I have to say. Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 pm

i knew it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:19 pm

more more mooore MrGreen
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Last part Rolling Eyes

Part 51

Chasity heart began to beat faster. 'I searched for a good moment to do it but the time wasn't right. Untill now,' Mikel said and sat in front of Chasity. 'Dear Chasity, from the very first moment I saw your face and smile I fell deeply in love with you. That was on my 15th age. Since then I never loved you less. My love only grown stronger. But I was way too shy to ask you out by then. And I thought you liked my best friend Javi way more. Well, you did by then. Later when we were famous as D'Nash and you showed up on the stage I thought I'd might have a chance on you again. But you and Javi put up with eachother a lot again. Well, we all know what happened then. When you were finally mine I felt I could live forever, walk a thousand miles, cross all seas and oceans by myself. I'd protect you with my life. My whole world is turning around you. I want to make you happy, give you everything you need. And I think you need a man to stand by your side forever, through good and bad times, stormy and sunny days. And I think that that man is me. I wanna grow old with you. Maybe someday have a family. But before that I think we should start with me by asking this,' he took a deep sigh, 'Chasity D'Anoire, do you want to be my wife? Will you marry me?' he said and opened the box. A silver ring with a crystal blinked from inside the box. Chasity swapped her hands against her mouth. 'Yes, of course!' she said and jumped into his arms and cried. She kissed him long. At this moment Marco bursted out in tears too. Nora hugged him.
'Well done my brother. That speech was beautiful,' Javi said while wiping away some tears.
'Oh my sweetheart!' Susi said and hugged Chasity tight. 'Now we can be eachothers bridesmaids!' she smiled with tears in her eyes.
'Brother! You have no idea how happy I am!' Basty said and hugged Mikel tight. Chasity and Javi stood in front of eachother. 'I'm so happy for you!' Javi said and held Chasity tight and began to cry. 'Thanks. But you know, Javi? Although I'm getting married you have to remember one thing,' she said while wiping a tear away. 'What?' Javi said. 'That I won't suddenly abandon you or something. I'll always be your best friend and I want to have you in my life forever as well. I love you, my best bud,' she smiled. 'I love you too!' Javi said and hugged her again. Now Chasity cried too.
'I think a bottle of champagne is waiting for us,' Alicia smiled. Mikel opened the bottle and a splash of champagne spit out. Everybody was so happy with all the fantastic news this evening! Still Javi felt a bit left outside alone. All of his friends found someone to love. He even saw Nora and Marco liked eachother more than just colleagues. Was he meant to be forever single? Maybe he must become a player. But somewhere there would be the perfect woman for him. But when she would show up was a mystery.

Three days later...

'Mikel, are you done already?' Chasity yelled from downstairs. 'Yeah!' Mikel's voice yelled. He ran downstairs all dressed up in pretty clothes. 'Wow! You look stunning!' she said while scanning him from tip to toe with her eyes. 'Well you look even better,' Mikel said and kissed her and pressed his hands on her hips. Then the doorbell rang. They both scared but then laughed. 'I'll open up!' Mikel winked.
'You must be Lena!' Mikel said when he saw a black-haired woman with straight hair and brown eyes standing in front of him. 'And you must be my cousin's fiance, Mikel!' Lena smiled. 'Nice to meet you,' she said and hugged him. 'So we're gonna be family, huh?' she laughed. 'I guess so,' Mikel laughed too.
'Where's my favourite cousin?' Lena asked as she walked inside. 'Lenaaaa!' Chasity shouted and ran to her cousin and hugged her. 'How was your flight?' she asked. 'All fine! Although there was this dork who tried to hit on my in the plane by winking 10 times a minute to me. I think he was Russian,' she said and rolled her eyes. 'Why you think he was Russian?' Chasity asked. 'He was reading this Russian porn magazine,' she laughed. Mikel and Chasity laughed too. 'I hope I can find here a hot Spanish man,' she smiled. Mikel and Chasity gave a quick look at eachother and both thought about Javi. Again the doorbell rang. 'We are popular!' Mikel said. Lena and Chasity laughed and Chasity opened up. It was Javi. He was exactly on time! Lena and Mikel sat down in the living room in the meanwhile and chatted some.
'Guys! Look who's here!' Chasity smiled. Mikel got up and began to smile immediately.
'Erhm... Lena, this is Javi, you know, my best friend since childhood. Javi, my cousin, Lena,' Chasity smiled. Both were looking with amazed faces at eachother. The last time they've seen eachothers they were teenagers. Both changed a lot since then. 'Hi Javi,' Lena said shyly, 'it's been a long time since we met.'
'Uhm yeah. You changed a lot,' he said just as shy.
'Is that good or bad?' Lena grinned softly.
'Good! Of... of course!' he said and smiled goofy.
Mikel and Chasity watched the whole scene happening and both chuckled.
Lena giggled and looked at him. 'They didn't use to be so shy against eachother in the past,' Chasity whispered to Mikel. 'It's obvious that they like eachother,' Mikel whispered back.
'Maybe we should leave them alone so we can go on with making plans for the wedding,' Chasity whispered again. Mikel nodded, took her hand and they went to the kitchen.

An hour later...

Mikel and Chasity went out of the kitchen and saw Javi walking towards them. 'Hey, I gotta go back home. See ya!' he said, all smiling, and went out. Chasity quickly walked to Lena who was still on the couch. 'So?' she asked and sat down next to her. 'So what?' Lena laughed.
'How did it go?' Chasity said. 'Wait... you invited him on purpose, right?' Lena said. 'Not only me,' she smiled. 'Sneaky ones! Ok... it was fantabulous! He is so sweet and so funny! We have the same kinda interests and...,' she said. 'And?' Chasity smiled. 'And we're having a date this Saturday,' Lena said and blushed.
'Aah! Great! We knew you two would like eachother!' Chasity said excited.

And from then a lot changed...
Mikel and Chasity got married in March at the same day when Ony and Susi were getting married. A few months later Alicia and Basty got a child. It was a boy named Ramon. Susi got pregnant and brought a girl to the world. Her name is Sandra.
Javi and Lena soon lived together and later got married. Nora and Marco live together but they didn't get married nor they wanted children.
And Mikel and Chasity got a twin together. A boy named Moreno and a girl named Marina. And they got a Golden Retriever named Luna.
And so everything came to a good and happy end with many happy families.

THE END

I'd like to explain the title, because it got several meanings. Razz
1. Well, Chasity said to Nora "We will survive". Laughing
2. Chasity is surviving a lot! Kidnap, stabbing and almost got shot. Laughing
3. Everyone survived, with eachothers support and love. Wink

Thanks everyone for reading this story although on a few moments I thought it was boring as hell. Rolling Eyes Laughing And don't forget to read my other one! pig xD You don't have to btw. Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next