Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 5+6)

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Right I'm gonna do this before I change my mind.

Here's my first ever D'Nash fic, reposted.
If you read it the first time, then this is the same thing. If you don't wanna read it again, then don't, I don't mind, it's really up to you Wink

No spoilers whilst it's being posted please, in case peeps missed it the first time round (where have you been! Laughing)
Anyways, I'll put two chapters up per day in seperate posts because it's already been written so I can do that Cool

This is the creepy one btw, in case you were wondering What a Face

Here we go!

Chapter 1
“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to British Airways, we hope you enjoy your flight. Today we are flying to London, and we should be arriving at approximately 6 pm London time. If you are all sitting comfortably, we shall now start the safety announcements…” the woman’s voice floated out from the speakers and around the plane. People were looking at each other in anticipation. Some going back home, some visiting London for an adventure. Either way, the feeling in the plane was of excitement and impatience.
“We’re on our way lads!” Javi looked at his band mates and rubbed his hands together with a smile. “London here we come!”
D’Nash had finally got the chance to go to London after there had been protests from their British fans that they wasn’t going to tour the UK. After much persuasion from the guys, they managed to get a week in England to promote their new album.
Mikel smiled. “I can’t wait. London’s a great city. We’ll have to work on your English though eh…” He looked at the others with a grin.
Basty laughed. “Why do we need to learn English? We’ve got you mate.” He patted Mikel on the shoulder.
Ony was sitting quietly, stroking his chin. He was staring out of Madrid airport, looking at the huge airplanes surrounding them, the people walking around on the tarmac looked like flies.
“You ok Ony?” Javi asked.
Ony looked across to Javi. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just a bit tired that’s all.” He turned back to look out of the window again. Everyone raised an eyebrow, but said no more. Ony could be hilarious, but sometimes he was far too thoughtfull.
Javi whistled. “Wow, look at her.” He pointed, and the other two followed his finger. The airhostess was demonstrating how to put on a lifebelt, and the guys thought it was hilarious. She was tall and thin, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She winked every once in a while, and had caught the attention of most of the young men on board.
Basty laughed. “Bet she speaks English. What a shame eh?”
Mikel winked. “Not a shame for me though!”
Ony was drawn back from his thoughts with all the laughter. “What’s going on?” he asked.
Javi sighed. “You missed all the fun mate. Wait ‘till she gets back, then we’ll show you her.”
Ony nodded. “Whatever. I need something to pick me up. You got any sweets Mikel?”
Mikel pretended to look affronted. “Charming that! Why do you always expect me to have sweets?” He laughed. “Yeah, here ya go, I got some of those mint things that you can suck on for the take off.” He offered Ony the packet.
“Great, thanks”. Ony took the packet.
“Don’t eat them all though, eh?” Mikel winked. “You’ll get fat, and then all the ladies will go to Basty!” there was a roar of laughter.
Basty pretended to look sad. “No ladies, no no ladies…” He laughed, and took out the magazine from the back of the seat.
The plane began to move, and the guys looked at each other in anticipation and excitement.
“Here we go,” Javi said. “London won’t know what’s hit it!”

Chapter 2
“Oooohhh I’m so exited.” Mikel began running down the corridors towards the luggage handling area like an over-excited little boy trying to lose some energy. The others laughed as he jumped about and almost ran into an old woman. She turned round to give him a stern look, and he stopped, and started to fiddle with his hair as he waited for the guys, looking innocent. The woman tutted, but moved on. Mikel shrugged towards the guys as they all shook their heads in disbelief. The floor-length windows on both sides of the corridors made it feel like they was on a bridge outside, and could see the dark sky pierced by twinkling stars. And street lights. They could hear the wind through the windows, whistling as it whipped against the airport walls.
“Don’t fancy going out in that,” Javi shivered. “It’s a big airport isn’t it?” he said in wonder, as they came into a wide space with several luggage belts, people milling about waiting for the luggage to arrive so they could leave Heathrow airport and start their adventures.
“Well, Heathrow is one of the UK’s biggest and busiest airports,” Mikel said, slightly out of breath from his running down the corridors. “The board up there said that our stuff’s coming out at number 4. Come on!” He started to run again to the luggage belts.
“Oh that’s ok Mikel, we’ll get the trolleys!” Basty laughed, and walked towards the area where hundreds of trolleys were parked, waiting for use.
Ony was staring at all the signs in English. Javi could see that he was having trouble, and worrying about the language difficulties.
“They should have been more considerate and written them in Spanish, eh?” He laughed and patted Ony on the back.
Ony grinned. “English is not gonna beat me! I’ll be speaking perfect English by the time we leave here.” He laughed with a wink.
Javi chuckled. “In a week?! What a challenge you’ve set for yourself this time Ony! Normally it’s only to get the prettiest girl.” He winked. “Anyway, we better go and help the other two, otherwise they’ll be moaning all the way to the hotel.” He strode over to the other two guys, holding his hands up in the air and grinning.
Ony watched him go. Hundreds of people were milling around, chatting to each other in English. Ony could make out a few words, but nothing that made sense to him.
It’s ok, I’ll get Mikel to teach me some… he thought, scratching his head. And anyway, I’m not the only one who doesn’t know English! With that thought, he bounded over to the others, feeling better.
“Hey Ony, found your one!” Basty heaved Ony’s suitcase onto the trolley. “Right, so you’re sorted, but now for the rest of us…” Basty scratched his head, pulling at the tags of each bag that went past to check that it wasn’t theirs.
“Basty, we know what our bags look like, you don’t have to check each one.” Javi, chuckled, and Mikel and Ony joined him.
Basty turned to him with a serious expression. “What if other people have the same bags as us?! You wouldn’t be laughing if you lost your bag because you hadn’t checked it was yours…” He realised that he’d missed some bags, and started to panic. “Look what you made me do! Oh, well, I guess they’ll come back around if they were ours.” No bag went unchecked.
“Right, well seeing as you’ve got that sorted, I’m going to the toilet. Anyone coming?” Javi asked.
Mikel and Ony shook their heads. Watching Javi’s leaving figure, Mikel turned to Ony.
“So, you’ve finally gotten serious about learning English then?”

Last edited by ChicaBonita on Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  Sergo Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:49 pm

oh yay i remember this Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:56 pm

“Don’t eat them all though, eh?” Mikel winked. “You’ll get fat, and then all the ladies will go to Basty!” there was a roar of laughter.
Basty pretended to look sad. “No ladies, no no ladies…” He laughed, and took out the magazine from the back of the seat.

Hahahahahaha!!! loll loll
Hey I remember this story!!! Very Happy
I'm gonna read it all over again since it's been a long time I read it the last time. Razz
Great parts! MrGreen
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:01 pm

Sounds good Very Happy
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:03 pm

YAY it's back!! MrGreen

Thank you! Worship
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:06 pm

shinetski wrote:YAY it's back!! MrGreen

Thank you! Worship

Laughing
You make me laugh Shinetski Cool
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Hah, that's what I do. Cool
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Woop! This is my fave ever fanfic! Very Happy lol

Danielle

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:51 pm

yay! Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:26 pm

Danielle wrote:Woop! This is my fave ever fanfic! Very Happy lol

Very Happy

Sometimes I can't quite believe I wrote it Rolling Eyes
I don't remembeer it! What a Face
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:00 am

oohhh i remember this...

i remember be sad because ony and his english that was zero Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:25 am

ooooh i remember this!!!!!! I love this story!!! I'm going to read it all over again because i don't remember everything but it's coming back to me!! It's this story that inspired me to write "d'nash goes to australia" haha..which i never got around to finishing...

but keep the chappies coming!! I know there's more!!
Priya
Priya
Administrator

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2007-11-06

https://naughtynashgirls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Chapter 3

“Where….is…the…toilet…” Ony slowly said the words that Mikel had taught him, and were being mouthed to him in case he forgot.
“Great! That’s an essential. Now I’ll teach you how to chat up a girl.” Mikel started to say the Spanish equivalent for “you are very pretty” when Javi cut in.
“Give it a rest Mikel. He can learn the whole English language tomorrow, I’m tired.”
Basty nodded in agreement. “Yeah. Shhh. Ony won’t remember what you tell him anyway.”
Mikel laughed, but Ony looked at him sternly. “No, this isn’t like before. I’m serious now. We’re in an English speaking country, for Christ’s sake!” He turned back to Mikel, who told him “bonita” was “pretty” in English. Ony repeated “pretty”, heavily rolling his r’s.
“Good, now, “muy” is “very”…”
“I know that one!” Ony interrupted.
Mikel grinned. “Yeah, but I think we have to work on your pronunciation a bit mate. It’s a “v”,” he demonstrated a “v” sound, “not a “b”.” He did the same with the “b”.
Ony sighed. “It’s not my fault that the English say their “v”s different to us”, and chuckled at his past mistake, although he felt a small amount of embarrassment. I’ll never live that down, he thought.
Javi watched the lights of the motorways swish past the window. “Not really like Spain is it here?” he said, and rubbed his arms, feeling the rough goosebumps that had risen on his skin. It had been significantly colder than they had anticipated, wearing only vests and thin jackets. “You’d think it would be hot in summer!”
Basty laughed. “Did you not check the weather report? Apparently they’re having a horrible time here at the moment.”
Javi sighed. “We always have the best timing don’t we?”
“Ah well, what can you do? We’re here to perform, not to sunbathe!”
“Yeah, just as well.”
Basty moved in closer towards Javi. “You reckon we should join in these lessons?” he asked, gesturing with his head towards an animated Mikel and Ony, who was deep in concentration.
Javi shrugged. “Probably, I dunno. It’s not that important is it? We do know some English. It’ll be alright. Mikel can cope.”
Basty looked worried. “I don’t know. It just feels like we should be doing everything we can, you know?”
Javi nodded. “I know. But we first have to concentrate on getting this whole UK thing to take off. If we can get successful here, it’s easier to get into the US.”
“The US. That would be so strange.” Javi could see the pictures forming in Basty’s head.
“But so good.” Javi grinned. “But first, England!” he shouted the last word throwing out his arms, and Ony jumped.
“England what?” he asked turning around, with a bemused Mikel looking on.
Javi started laughing uncontrollably, with Basty shaking his head with amusement.
Ony turned to Mikel confused, and raised an eyebrow.
Mikel shrugged. “Anyway, if some asks you “Do you want a drink?” they mean….”

Chapter 4
Ony opened the door, and dragged his suitcase through the opening. Heaving his suitcase onto the bed, he looked around at his new home for the week.
Not bad, he thought. Double bed, green and white striped wall-paper, a large window with a small balcony looking out onto the Rive Thames. He opened the window and stepped out onto the very narrow balcony, and leant on the black railings. The river itself was still, but cars flashed by on the opposite side, the London Eye not far down the river. He gazed in wonder at how big it was. I would love to go on that, he thought. He knew the views from it must be amazing. The wind whipped his arms and he shivered, but he didn’t want to go inside. Not just yet. The inky black sky was punctured with stars, although he couldn’t see them very clearly through the typical city smog. He breathed in the sharp air, and was startled when he heard a knock on his door.
He heard Javi’s voice. “Ony! How’s your room? Let me in mate”
Ony sighed, but stepped inside, closed the windows and walked towards the door. With a click the door was open, and Javi was bounding into the room.
“It’s great here isn’t it?! Have you seen the bathroom?”
Ony shook his head. “No, not just yet, I was just admiring the view…” He opened the bathroom door that was located near the front door. He gasped. “It is nice in here!”
The bathroom had been decorated in what looked like marble, with a large mirror on one wall, a large shower, and plants everywhere. “They obviously like their decoration here.”
Javi laughed. “I think it’s great. It’s not even one of the fancy hotels, it’s mad.” He went and sat on Ony’s bed. “Anyway, what I came in to talk to you about was, we were going to go and find somewhere for dinner. Nice restaurant or something. The night’s still young after all. You fancy it?” He looked up at Ony, who had been distracted by the image of a boat floating down the Thames.
“What? Oh, yeah, sure, go and get some dinner, fine.”
Javi laughed. “When you’ve come back from Planet Ony, meet us in my room. It’s just next to yours.” He winked, and walked out of his room, closing the door with a click. Ony stood for a moment, and then stepped into his bathroom. He was startled by his large reflection in the mirror. It must be a magnifying one, he thought. How annoying. He messed with his hair for a moment, spiking up the bits that had decided to go flat.
“Strong hold gel my arse,” he said softly, silently cursing his sometimes rebellious hair. He examined a toothbrush that had been place carefully on the edge of the sink. Deciding that it was new, he picked a tube of toothpaste that had been left next to the toothbrush, turned on the tap, and began to brush his teeth. The familiar sound made him feel calm, and he spat out the now-frothy toothpaste into the sink. He looked back into the mirror, and checked his white teeth, making sure they were probably clean. Turning off the tap, he put the toothbrush into a glass pot, and laughed. No expense spared here, he thought.
He walked back into the main bedroom, and looked at the huge suitcase, waiting to be unpacked. He rubbed his neck, and wondered how long it would take to unpack. Too long, he decided. His stomach rumbled, and his mind was made up.
“I can’t keep my stomach waiting,” he chuckled, and, picking up his key card, made his way to Javi’s room.
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:07 pm

Oh, I just read it!!! it is beautiful!!!! I like the way you make Ony talk and think, but I don;t think he is soooooo quiet when he is with the other guys!!!! He seems very shy in the story!!!! I like it very much!!! You have talent!!!! Macarena
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:Oh, I just read it!!! it is beautiful!!!! I like the way you make Ony talk and think, but I don;t think he is soooooo quiet when he is with the other guys!!!! He seems very shy in the story!!!! I like it very much!!! You have talent!!!! Macarena

Awww thank you! Very Happy Very Happy
And yeah about Ony, call it poetic liscence Rolling Eyes
It fits with how the story goes Wink
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:12 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:Oh, I just read it!!! it is beautiful!!!! I like the way you make Ony talk and think, but I don;t think he is soooooo quiet when he is with the other guys!!!! He seems very shy in the story!!!! I like it very much!!! You have talent!!!! Macarena

Awww thank you! Very Happy Very Happy
And yeah about Ony, call it poetic liscence Rolling Eyes
It fits with how the story goes Wink
Yes, he is very cute when I imagine him like that!!!! But I like him when he is crazy too!!!! xD
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:32 pm

This story is good. I have to stay focused otherwise I don't get a thing of it! xD
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:37 pm

finally more parts pig
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:58 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:“Give it a rest Mikel. He can learn the whole English language tomorrow, I’m tired.”
That made laugh. Like you could learn a whole language in one day. Laughing

ChicaBonita wrote:Basty nodded in agreement. “Yeah. Shhh. Ony won’t remember what you tell him anyway.”
xD
Don't underestimate him, Basty!

*begs for some more* =)
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:40 pm

~Mar~ wrote:This story is good. I have to stay focused otherwise I don't get a thing of it! xD

Is that good or bad? Shocked

Thanks for the comments guys, they really make me smile! Very Happy
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:08 pm

It's a good thing Wink It means that I like it a lot, otherwise I wouldn't even TRY to read it Razz xD

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Ony and his English. Razz I think he will be allright with it. Laughing
Basty and Javi should take an example to him. xD

More! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:34 pm

It would be great if Ony realy wanted so much to learn english!!!! Especialy now, because in Madrid there will be a lot of international fans who do not speak Spanish, so hope he improved!!!! Even though I'm not going!!! Crying
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:06 pm

This is great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:11 pm

~Mar~ wrote:It's a good thing Wink It means that I like it a lot, otherwise I wouldn't even TRY to read it Razz xD

Excellent Wink

Dimitra_Ony, I agree with you that Ony, and the Javi and Basty too should improve their English if they haven't already. It would remove the barrier if they could get the language down, and perhaps then they could become truly global! What with English being a global language and all that Rolling Eyes
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum