Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Wait.. Shocked So Ony tried to kill Ony? scratch Maybe that dream wasn't a dream at all..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:38 pm

I didn't catch a thing!!! Ony tried to kill Ony??? How is that possible??? Shocked
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:14 pm

Maybe he has gone schizophrenic? Razz

Come to me, Ony darling, I have some sweets for you.

More more more!
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm

shinetski wrote:Maybe he has gone schizophrenic? Razz

Come to me, Ony darling, I have some sweets for you.
More more more!

Cor blimey creepy!!
You sound like a pervy old man Razz

Laughing
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Cor blimey creepy!!

Laughing
Lol!

But I'm just a pervy young lady.. Come on, it's Ony, can you really blame me, eh?
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:22 pm

shinetski wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:Cor blimey creepy!!

Laughing
Lol!

But I'm just a pervy young lady.. Come on, it's Ony, can you really blame me, eh?

Lol, well no I guess I can't...
Not sure he's into pervy old men/ladies though Laughing

Erm....yeah I'm gonna shut up now Shocked
Laughing
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Lol, well no I guess I can't...

Laughing
I'm not old! Suspect

And nobody's asking Ony's opinion anyway. Razz Bwahhahhah.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm

shinetski wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:Lol, well no I guess I can't...

Laughing
I'm not old! Suspect

And nobody's asking Ony's opinion anyway. Razz Bwahhahhah.

Lol, nah nobody cares, as long as he looks pretty I love you
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Oh man, 4 parts I had to read but it was worth my time. Laughing Cool
I remember it all. pig But still it's so freaky. scratch
More more more!! bounce
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Lol, nah nobody cares, as long as he looks pretty I love you
Exactly. Cool

*cuddles poor Ony*
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  **Unnur** Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:43 pm

wtf Shocked Shocked
this is creepy !
more ?
**Unnur**
**Unnur**

Number of posts : 982
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.myspace.com/unnurosk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 pm

wtf is this talk about creepy old people? xD

but freaky parts Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Sergo wrote:wtf is this talk about creepy old people? xD

but freaky parts Shocked
Haha, nothing. Razz Ignore it.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 am

ohhh i remember this part Shocked Shocked Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:09 am

Chapter 35
“Ony, I really don’t understand. How could you have seen yourself in the driver’s seat? The paramedics said that it was a brown haired guy.” Mikel was struggling to make sense of what Ony had told them as they sat in the taxi waiting to go back to the hotel. They were all shaken up by the near-miss, but none more so than Ony.
Shaking, he shrugged. “I saw what I saw Mikel. I saw myself in that seat. I don’t know how and I don’t know why, but I know what I saw.”
Mikel sighed. “Maybe it was just the shock, you know, you would have been so confused, everything would have been running through your head…”
“No, Mikel, I saw myself. It wasn’t an illusion, if that’s what you’re trying to get at.” Ony was not in the mood to back down. He, and only he, knew what he had seen.
Mikel sighed again in exasperation, and visibly gave up trying to reason with Ony. Javi and Basty were sitting in awkward silence, not quite sure what to say. Every so often they would turn to each other, and read the confused look in each other’s eyes, and would turn away again.
Ony turned to look outside the window. He was deep in thought, and the images flashed past his eyes, but something grabbed his attention. As they waited at traffic lights, Ony noticed a woman, old-fashioned looking, like a peasant from the Spanish countryside. She was dressed in a brown skirt and brown top, slightly torn, her hair curly and bushy, as if it hardly, if ever, saw a brush. Dirt on her face and dark skin showed that she was used to working outside. She was standing outside a shop, just standing, people rushing past her as if she wasn’t even there. Ony frowned and leaned forward to try to get a better look at her, but the lights turned to green, and the taxi started to move forward. Ony turned to keep looking at the woman, and her head seemed to follow the taxi, as if she watching Ony while he was watching her. Something in her expression told Ony that she could see him, that she knew who he was. Something chilled Ony’s skin and he shivered suddenly. This made Basty jump, who had been watching Ony intensely.
“What were you looking at?” Basty asked. Mikel and Javi looked at Ony, waiting for his answer.
Ony looked at them. “Nothing,” he muttered, but looked back out of the window to see if he could still see her. She had gone.
A few minutes later, the car stopped, and the driver turned around. “This is HMV, Oxford Street.”
Mikel thanked the driver, and got out, as he was closest to the driver. He chatted to the driver as he paid the money, and the guys piled out of the taxi.
Javi looked seriously at Ony. “Are you sure you’re going to be able to cope with this today? You could always go back to the hotel if you want…”
Ony nodded. “It’s not our fans fault that I almost got run over,” he said, trying to feign lightness in his voice, but failing somewhat. “Anyway, I need to be here, it’s our first CD launch here. This is important.”
Basty patted him on the back. “It’s only an hour. And then we can go and have a nice lie down…”

Chapter 36
“Right, if we meet back down here in an hour, go upstairs and have a shower and whatever, and then we can go for dinner…” Basty was busy organising the guy’s evening in his head, using his fingers as a way of figuring it all out in his head. Mikel watched Basty, and laughed slightly as it was almost as if you could see the cogs turning in Basty’s head. Basty eventually realised he was being watched, and turned his head slowly towards Mikel. “What?” He asked.
Mikel shook his head. “Nothing, mate, it’s nothing. Meet in an hour you say?” he said, keen to change the subject. He glanced over at Ony who was being comforted by Javi.
Basty saw what Mikel was looking at, and lost track of his thoughts for a moment. “Let’s hope this is all over, Mikel,” Basty said quietly.
Mikel turned to him. “I don’t want to be pessimistic, but something tells me this isn’t over yet.”
Basty raised an eyebrow, but Mikel just shrugged. “Call it intuition,” he said. “I’m gonna go up, I’ll meet you back down here in an hour then.” He hugged Basty, and went towards the lifts.
Basty watched Mikel for a moment, and then turned to Javi and Ony. “Down here in an hour guys!” He said.
They looked at him and Javi nodded, acknowledging what Basty had said. Javi then turned back to Ony and hugged him. Basty sighed, and started walking towards the lifts just as Mikel had done a few seconds before. If this isn’t over yet, I can’t imagine what is yet to come, Basty thought ominously, as he pressed the button to call the lift down…

“What on Earth is he doing up there?” Mikel said exasperatedly, checking his watch for the third time since he had entered the lobby ten minutes before. Javi and Basty shrugged.
“Who knows? But come on mate, give him a break Mikel, considering what he’s been through the past couple of days,” Javi said, and Basty nodded in agreement.
Mikel looked slightly bashful, but soon returned to looking annoyed. “Ok, he’s had a hard time. But come on Javi. He does this to us every time. Makes us wait while he perfects his hair…”
”I think his hair’s the last thing on his mind at the moment,” Basty commented, and Mikel sighed.
“Ok, fine, I’ll stop complaining, But I won’t be very happy if we have to wait much longer. I’m hungry.” He went to look at his watch again, but he stopped himself. “Are you sure he knows he was supposed to meet us here, now?”
Javi nodded. “Yes, he did. Look, we’ll give him a few more minutes, and if he doesn’t come down then, I’ll go and see what’s holding him up.”
“Fine,” Mikel said, and walked over to the seating area of the lobby, and sat down on one of the plushy sofas. He got out his phone and started texting someone impatiently.
Basty and Javi looked at each other for a moment. Sharing a silent laugh, they joined Mikel on the deep plum-coloured sofas…

“Where is my white top?” Ony asked himself as he rifled through his clothes still in his suitcase. Sighing, he threw a red vest onto the bed. Typical, he thought. I can never find what I want…
He picked up his water bottle, and took a mouthful of water. Swallowing, he looked at the window and the darkening sky outside. He looked at the clock. Shit, he thought. He was late, and he knew it. He also knew that the guys wouldn’t be very happy with him. His stomach rumbled angrily.
“Ok, ok,” he said to his stomach. “I’ll be done in a minute…”
He stopped suddenly. Something had caught his attention, but he couldn’t figure out why. He looked up sharply, and gasped.
In the reflection of the window he could see the woman before, the woman from the street. She was standing outside his bathroom. His blood freezing, Ony moved from his bed to the bathroom door around the corner, but there was no one there. Sighing with relief, almost laughing at himself, he turned around to go back to his suitcase.
He screamed. Sitting on his bed was the woman. He could smell her now, the smell of manure and animals. Her hair was curly and matted; her skin was dark with dirt. She had blue eyes, cold, and they were fixated on him, staring.
“Wh-who are you?” Ony choked, the water in his bottle splashing against the sides as his hand began to shake.
“You know who I am,” the woman said. She spoke in Spanish, her accent thick and southern. “You’ve been avoiding me. And now I am very angry…”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:39 am

Shocked Freaky woman in his bedroom and he KNOWS her?!
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:15 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Typical, he thought. I can never find what I want…
Lol, tell me about it. Rolling Eyes

Aaargh, the creepy woman! Shocked

More more more.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Oh MY GOD!!!! Shocked Who is that woman???? I got scared!!!! pale
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  **Unnur** Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:55 pm

omg freakyyy ! Shocked
**Unnur**
**Unnur**

Number of posts : 982
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.myspace.com/unnurosk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:37 pm

the woman made me think of the shining for some reason Suspect
you know, the old lady in the bathtub? Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 pm

oohhh that woman Shocked Shocked Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 am

Chapter 37

Ony stood frozen, staring at the woman sitting on his bed. She had her arms crossed, glaring at him with angry eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. What could he say? He had no idea who this woman was, what she wanted, what she was talking about…
“Are you going to say anything?” She snapped angrily, watching Ony like his mouth flapped open and closed silently like a gasping fish on dry land.
A few moments passed, when Ony finally gather enough thoughts together to form a sentence, and found his voice, or what little hadn’t deserted him in the shock.
“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know…I just don’t know,” he said, staring at the angry face. He wondered whether this was what had been following him, trying to cause him harm. But it can’t be, can it?...
“I don’t believe that you don’t know who I am,” the peasant woman said. “You’re telling me that you’re family has never spoken about me?”
Her words hit him in the chest like a brick. “M-my family? What are you talking about?” he spluttered.
She laughed suddenly, high-pitched, shaking her head. “I don’t believe that they never said a word. Surely they wouldn’t have been so stupid?” She stood up, almost as tall as Ony, and stood right in front of him, squaring up to him, staring him straight in the eyes. “Although, come to think of it, they were never the smartest bunch. If they were, none of this would have had to happen.” She spat the last words at Ony, and then turned and stood at the window, her arms folded across her chest.
Ony was hearing her words, but he was having difficulty understanding them. Where did his family come into this?
“Look,” Ony said, “I don’t appreciate you talking about my family like that. And I don’t appreciate you talking about something that I clearly have no idea about. Who are you? And what do you want with me?”
The woman turned, and stared boldly at him. “So, you want an explanation do you? You better sit down,” she said.
Ony sat down on his bed. A bead of sweat ran down his forehead, and he wiped it away. He was suddenly aware of how hot it was becoming.
“I knew your great-great-great-great grandfather, Pablo. He was the owner of the farm that I worked my arse off since I was small, that my whole family had worked on. But suddenly Pablo said that we weren’t paying enough money to him for the privilege or being treated like slaves, and kicked us off our land. I was twenty, with two children of my own. But there was a secret that he didn’t want everyone to know, and I know that was the real reason that he kicked us off.”
Ony was staring at her, concentrating on her every word.
“Do you know what that secret was?” she asked him.
Ony gulped, shaking his head, dreading what was going to come next.
“We were having an affair. When I told Pablo that I wanted to become his wife, he freaked, and kicked us off.” The woman was staring at Ony; the hatred exuding from her eyes told Ony that she hated him as much as his great-great-great-great grandfather.
“But what has this got to do with me?” Ony asked.
She laughed hysterically. “What has it got to do with you?! Everything my dear!” She shrieked. “Me and my family were starving! We didn’t have any money, we couldn’t feed ourselves! When I went to your great-great-great-great grandfather for food, he got rid of me, told me to keep quiet, that his wife might hear. He didn’t care about me at all. I was angry, so angry,” she was hissing now, wringing her hands. “I wanted to make him pay so much, make his whole family pay. He knew I was in contact with the spirits, but he never knew how powerful I was. No one did.” She was moving slowly closer to Ony, and he wiped his forehead again, the room becoming decidedly stuffy. “I told him he had to let us back on the land, or he would pay. He got rid of me again. So that was it.” She clapped her hands together loudly, and Ony jumped. “I snapped. I called on the spirits. I cursed your great-great-great-great grandfather, I cursed your family. There was no way I was going to let you get away with this. I was dying, and no one cared. So you would all pay.” Her eyes were dancing manically, grinning; she was looking more and more terrifying.
“What was the curse?” Ony asked quietly, not wanting the answer.
She looked at him, her mouth spread from ear to ear. “That the son that has a voice like an angel is followed by the devil…”

Chapter 38

Fear struck Ony’s heart, and his blood froze. He felt paralysed, trapped, as the peasant woman stood, grinning manically, waiting for Ony’s reactions. She was baying for blood, he could tell. She started to get impatient when Ony didn’t say anything.
“Do you not understand me, boy?!” She shrieked. “I’m the reason those things were happening to you, I’m the reason that you’ve been so close to death.” She stopped suddenly, and he fists clenched angrily. “So close. And yet not close enough. There’s been something stopping me, stopping me…” she closed her eyes, and lifted her hands. Her breathing became very slow and steady, and she started to mutter things that Ony didn’t understand. Her eyes opened suddenly, and a look of realisation appeared on her face. “Those things! They’ve been following you! Yes!”
“Why haven’t I seen you before?” Ony cut in, and the woman looked down as if seeing him for the first time. “Why have you only just appeared to me now? And what do you mean things?” He stood up, and moved towards the woman. She stepped back, but did not look threatened. On the contrary.
“If those things hadn’t have been following you, you would have died in the club…But you kept avoiding me. I couldn’t understand it…I was throwing everything I had at you, and yet you kept surviving.” She pushed her hand through her matted brown hair. “But now I understand.”
Ony shook his head. “I don’t. Why can I see you now? Where were you before?”
“Before you didn’t need to see me. But it didn’t work. I realised I needed to do it in person.”
Ony shivered. “Do it?” he repeated. “What was stopping you then? If you’re so almighty, why couldn’t you do it before?”
She looked at him, her eyes flashing. He felt heat emanating from her, he started to sweat, he was chilled to bone and yet he felt like he was in a furnace. Light started bouncing off her face, as if it was flickering, like a candle flame…
“Those things were keeping you safe. Spirits. Your family prayed for you, against me.” She grinned menacingly. “But it wasn’t enough my dear. You are still going to pay for what you did to me.”
“I didn’t do anything to you!” Ony screamed. He felt heat like licking his back, and he felt surrounded. She was moving towards him, her hands held out in front of her.
“Oh but you did my dear,” she said. “And now you are going to pay.”
Ony started to choke, the heat taking him, the sweat running down his forehead, into his eyes, blinding him. He started to choke, the smoke engulfing him, and he dropped to the floor…

Last chapter tomorrow Wink
Sad
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:52 am

Shocked Tomrrow! I won´t survive it! Shocked This is scary!!
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:12 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Last chapter tomorrow Wink
Sad
Oh no no no..! No

Well then I guess you have to re-post the other fic you were posting in the official foro.. Have you finished it yet? =)
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:57 pm

shinetski wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:Last chapter tomorrow Wink
Sad
Oh no no no..! No

Well then I guess you have to re-post the other fic you were posting in the official foro.. Have you finished it yet? =)

Lol no I haven't I was trying to work out how to continue it the other day...
I guess with the end of this one I'll have to get off my arse and actually do it Laughing
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum