Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:21 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:It's a good thing Wink It means that I like it a lot, otherwise I wouldn't even TRY to read it Razz xD

Excellent Wink

Dimitra_Ony, I agree with you that Ony, and the Javi and Basty too should improve their English if they haven't already. It would remove the barrier if they could get the language down, and perhaps then they could become truly global! What with English being a global language and all that Rolling Eyes
You can call me Dimitra(that's my name)!!!! It would help them a lot to have more fans, cause not being able to talk with the singer you like, is a serious problem!!! Rolling Eyes
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:It's a good thing Wink It means that I like it a lot, otherwise I wouldn't even TRY to read it Razz xD

Excellent Wink

Dimitra_Ony, I agree with you that Ony, and the Javi and Basty too should improve their English if they haven't already. It would remove the barrier if they could get the language down, and perhaps then they could become truly global! What with English being a global language and all that Rolling Eyes
You can call me Dimitra(that's my name)!!!! It would help them a lot to have more fans, cause not being able to talk with the singer you like, is a serious problem!!! Rolling Eyes

Okey dokey Dimitra Wink
Laughing yeah that is a bit of a problem, sadly I haven't had the chance to meet them, I speak Spanish, but God knows how my Spanish would be faced with four gorgeous guys that I'm kinda obsessed with Batman
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:31 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:

Excellent Wink

Okey dokey Dimitra Wink
Laughing yeah that is a bit of a problem, sadly I haven't had the chance to meet them, I speak Spanish, but God knows how my Spanish would be faced with four gorgeous guys that I'm kinda obsessed with Batman
I haven't met them either!!! And of course, before I do so, I have to learn Spanish, cause otherwise I won't be able to talk to then!!! Only Mikel, and aven though he is very handsome, the one I want to talk to is Ony, soooo....either he will learn english or I will learn spanish Very Happy Of course I understand your "problem"!!!! And it is very difficult to solve!!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:I haven't met them either!!! And of course, before I do so, I have to learn Spanish, cause otherwise I won't be able to talk to then!!! Only Mikel, and aven though he is very handsome, the one I want to talk to is Ony, soooo....either he will learn english or I will learn spanish Very Happy Of course I understand your "problem"!!!! And it is very difficult to solve!!!!

I think there's more chance of you learning Spanish Wink
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:45 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:I haven't met them either!!! And of course, before I do so, I have to learn Spanish, cause otherwise I won't be able to talk to then!!! Only Mikel, and aven though he is very handsome, the one I want to talk to is Ony, soooo....either he will learn english or I will learn spanish Very Happy Of course I understand your "problem"!!!! And it is very difficult to solve!!!!

Well... to tell you the truth I believe the same thing, as a matter of fact, I have almost mabe my dad let me take Spanish lessons!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:47 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:

Well... to tell you the truth I believe the same thing, as a matter of fact, I have almost mabe my dad let me take Spanish lessons!!!

That's brill! Just keep bugging him until he does, it's a wicked language What a Face
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:49 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:

That's brill! Just keep bugging him until he does, it's a wicked language What a Face
yessss...... I love it!!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:37 am

oohhh... now that i read this chapters i think i remember that ony will drive a bit crazy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:05 am

ChicaBonita wrote:

Excellent Wink

I know Basty wants to learn English, but I don't think he has the time. Javi knows a bit too, they both tried to speak a bit when I went, but mainly I had to speak with Mikel because I forgot my Spanish. Embarassed

Danielle

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:18 am

Hehe i understand why that happened Danielle! Faced with four gorgeously hot guys, i would be the same!

Great chappies rach!! It's all starting to come back to me now!!
Priya
Priya
Administrator

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2007-11-06

https://naughtynashgirls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Chapter 5
Javi knocked on his door. “Ok, if you can let me in please guys!” He heard giggling, and then someone come to the door.
“It’s ok. We were going to play a prank on you, but then decided we shouldn’t. You might get upset.” Mikel opened the door, and stuck his tongue out at his friend.
“You’re both too cruel,” Javi grinned. “I knew I shouldn’t have left you two alone together. Too much mischief!”
“How’s Ony doing?” Basty asked, stretching out on Javi’s bed.
“Oh, make yourself comfortable why don’t you! Nah, he’s fine. He’s still a bit thoughtful, but I think it’s just coming here. It’s made him a bit nervous.”
Mikel nodded. “I know how he feels. When I came to England I knew English, and even I was nervous! But you never know, he may get comfortable with English at some point. He needs to, at any rate.”
Basty nodded. “But I guess we can’t really talk, we don’t know all that much either.”
“We know more than Ony!” Javi laughed.
“Well, it’s not hard is it…” Mikel said under his breath. “Anyway, I think I remember London quite well from the few times I’ve been here. We won’t be killed, at least.”
Javi pulled a face. “Great! Just tell that to Ony, he won’t be any less nervous…”
Mikel shook his head. “Whatever. We’ll cheer him up tonight, make him feel more comfortable. We need him in full form for this thing. He’s no good to us as the thoughtful Ony at the moment.”
Basty started doing leg stretches on the bed. “Once he’s got a full stomach he’ll be fine.”
Javi stared at Basty for a moment. “You really have no shame do you?” He laughed in disbelief. “You want to sleep with me tonight as well?”
“As always,” Basty said in his most seductive voice and winked.
Mikel grinned. “Oooohhh Javi, you’re in trouble tonight!” He began laughing.
Basty licked his lips. “I’ll be looking forward to it,” and blew a kiss to Javi. Javi blew one back and laughed. His stomach rumbled, and everyone heard it. Bursting into laughter, Javi said, “That’s a point. Where is Ony?” There was a knock at the door. “Finally. That’ll be him now.” Javi walked towards the door, and Ony grinned when he came face to face with Javi.
Ony walked in. “Hey guys” he said. He sat down on Javi’s bed with Basty and Mikel, and Javi looked exasperated. Looking around for somewhere to sit, he eventually decided to perch on the wooden desk on which the TV was sat. “All make yourselves at home…” he muttered.
Mikel was looking at Ony. “You fancy another English lesson?” He asked with a grin.
Ony nodded. “As long as it’s food related, I’m starving.” He put his hand on his stomach to emphasise his hunger.
Mikel nodded. “Well, that’s no problem. Now, according to my research, there’s a restaurant down the road from here that does tapas! Can’t be bad eh…You fancy that?”
Everyone’s faces lit up. “Of course!”
Basty smiled. “Just like being at home.”
“As long as they don’t speak English,” Ony muttered, heard by Mikel.
Mikel put his arms around Ony’s shoulders and laughed. “No worries mate. You’ll have the basics in no time.”
Ony looked at him. “You promise?”
Mikel winked. “Of course. It’ll be a piece of cake…”

Chapter 6

“¿Y aquí son tus cartas, llámame cuando estáis listos si?…” The guys nodded, and the Spanish waiter left them to decide what they wanted to eat.
Ony grinned. “It’s good here, isn’t it? I’m not at all nervous.” He sounded cheerful.
Mikel smiled. “I thought you’d like it here. I know the whole English thing is hard for you, but you just need to calm down. You know that if you’re terribly stuck you can just ask me.”
Ony seemed calm. “I know. It’s just a bit of a culture shock.”
Mikel nodded. “You get used to it after a while.”
Javi had his head deep in the menu. “I don’t know what to have. There’s so much good stuff on here, I’m so hungry!”
“Be careful your eyes aren’t bigger than your stomach,” Basty laughed.
“Well, we haven’t eaten since 1. I think that means a big slap up dinner!” Javi licked his lips.
All the guys laughed, and people started to look over.
Ony put his hand on the side of his face to try to appear more inconspicuous, and leant in towards the guys. “You think people here know us?”
Basty shook his head. “Doubt it. They’re all older. If anyone will know us, it will be teenagers.”
Ony sighed a sigh of relief. “That’s alright then. There’s nothing more embarrassing than not being able to say thanks to your fans for supporting you.”
“Well, “gracias por tu apoyo” is “thanks for your support””. Mikel offered helpfully.
Ony mouthed “Thanks for your support” over and over, and Basty laughed in amusement.
“It’s good isn’t it?” Mikel said to Basty, and they both grinned.
“What’s good?” Ony came up from his concentration.
“Oh nothing, keep practising Ony” Mikel chortled.
Ony went back to mouthing the words, his fingers in his ears, and eyes screwed up in concentration.
There was a big crash, and a lot of shouting that came from the back of the restaurant. A waiter had walked into another carrying a big tray full of plates, and they had all clattered to the floor with a great noise. Basty and Mikel laughed as the waiters began to argue about who was in the wrong, calling each other lame insults.
“Look at them. It’s a good job we don’t argue like that eh?!” Mikel sniggered.
Basty grinned. “Well, we probably would if we had a hard job like being a waiter…”
The noise got louder and louder, with the argument becoming ever more public. Now everyone in the restaurant was watching the performance, until eventually an older waiter came out and dragged both parties into the kitchen. Mikel was laughing whilst Basty was trying not to spit out the water he had just drunk through laughter.
“I’m so glad we came here Mikel. It feels just like ho-”
“Right, I’m having the Spanish omelette, and the stuffed peppers,” Javi announced, cutting across Basty.
The guys looked at him.
“You were in your own little world there weren’t you Javi?” Basty asked.
Javi looked at them all. “Why, what did I miss?”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Very good!!!! I like it very much!!! And thank god Ony sounds more cheerful!!!! It's a little bit sad imagining he is like that!!!! Sad Javi sounds a little bit bad when he talks about Ony!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:Very good!!!! I like it very much!!! And thank god Ony sounds more cheerful!!!! It's a little bit sad imagining he is like that!!!! Sad Javi sounds a little bit bad when he talks about Ony!!!

Rolling Eyes
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:16 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:Very good!!!! I like it very much!!! And thank god Ony sounds more cheerful!!!! It's a little bit sad imagining he is like that!!!! Sad Javi sounds a little bit bad when he talks about Ony!!!

Rolling Eyes
What do you mean by that look on your face???
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Hehe you'll see Wink
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:17 pm

I remember what's gonna happen! Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:18 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Hehe you'll see Wink
Hey, that's not fare!!! I haven't read that story before!!! Hope it's something good!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Sergo wrote:I remember what's gonna happen! Shocked
Tell me tell me!!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:
Tell me tell me!!!!
I don't think I'm allowed Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:20 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:
Tell me tell me!!!!

LOL I specifically said at the beginning NO SPOILERS so you'll have to wait Wink
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:20 pm

Sergo wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:
Tell me tell me!!!!

Exactly Very Happy
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:23 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Sergo wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:
Tell me tell me!!!!

Exactly Very Happy
Oh, ok then!!!! I'm looking forward to reading at the rest of the story, it sounds very interesting!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:05 pm

This story is good, and with this look Rolling Eyes , you made me bery curious What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Omg me too! Shocked So now I know why this was called the "scary" story! MrGreen
But I can't remember really much. disgust So, I'm gonna read more! What a Face

These parts were great!! Very Happy I laughed a lot! Laughing Laughing Javi was way to focused pleasing his stomach. Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Those two parts were so great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum