Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Happy smilie -Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

I've written a few parts, but I rather post and write, than finish the story before posting.. Rolling Eyes Sooo, here I go What a Face
-Starting over    |*|Epilogue -The end- Spzypc

Prologue

Don't try to explain your mind
I know what's happening here
One minute it's love
And suddenly it's like a battle-field

One word turns into a
Why is it the smallest things that tear us down
My world's nothing when you don't
I'm not here without a shield
Can't go back now

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing
Oh no, these times when we climb so fast to fall again
Why we gotta fall for it now
I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you
Don't even know what we're fighting for

Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield?
Why does love always feel like...

Can't swallow our pride,
Neither of us wanna raise that flag, mhmm
If we can't surrender then we both gonna lose what we had, oh no

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing
Oh no, these times when we climb so fast to fall again
I don't wanna fall for it now

I guess you better go and get your armor, get your armor
I guess you better go and get your...

We could pretend that we are friends tonight
And in the morning we'll wake up and we'll be alright
Cause baby we don't have to fight
And I don't want this love to feel like...

A battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield,
Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield

I guess you better go and get your armor...

A battlefield, a battlefield...

I never meant
To start a war
Don't even know
What we're fighting for

I never meant
To start a war
Don't even know
What we're fighting for

Jordin Sparks ~ Battlefield

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: -Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

Post  emilia Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:03 pm

aaah this one...you told me about this Very Happy
can't wait to get more...
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 pm

MrGreen thanks Katja (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:30 pm

what are you waiting for? let's start it !! What a Face

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Part 1

She stashed all her clothes in a bag. How could he be so cruel? After all they’ve been through? Sadly she shook her head. It had been too perfect, destined to fail. She hid her long blond hair under her cap, and grabbed her sunglasses. No one had to see she’d been crying. She looked in the mirror and placed it on her nose, covering her grayish-blue eyes. Her leather jacket hung over the couch. Only the shape of her face, her lips or the earrings could reveal the fact she was a girl. She barely had an ass, and hips weren’t exactly ‘there’ –not in this jeans at least. She zipped her jacket up, and grabbed her bag. She couldn’t care less about what he would do with her if he’d find out she took off. The last time she raised her voice towards him, he gave her a black eye and a bruised jaw. She rubbed over her sore jaw and winced a bit. That had been three days ago, and yesterday Mr. Selfish-bastard came home late –it was 2 friggin AM- with four hickeys in his neck, and two on his chest, smelling like expensive Dior and sex. The moron forced her to make ‘sweet love’ with him, like everyday. Sometimes, she liked it, a woman has her needs as well, but mostly it disgusted her. She switched her I-pod on, and turned the volume up. She picked up the photo of them together, and threw it through the glass coffee table. She walked to the front door. ‘Adíos moron.’ And she slammed the door shut with a satisfying ‘bang’. With confident steps on her favorite sneakers, she made her way to her best friend, listening to ‘Never again’ by Nickelback, as loud as she could handle. She didn’t knew if her friend was home, but she simply needed her. People rushed by, not caring about her. Soon she arrived at the building she was looking for; the apartment building of her friend. The doorman recognized her. ‘Rosalyn, is that you?’ He looked from her to the bag hanging over her shoulder. ‘Hey Xander.’ She smiled a bit. Xander was 35, and a real sweetheart. Rosalyn removed her sunglasses. He gasped like only he can gasp, and ran to her. ‘My poor baby! Did he do that to you?’ He let his finger trace the bruise on her jaw. She winced. ‘Yes.’ He took her bag. ‘Come, I’ll bring you to Lilly. Jim, be a sweetheart and take my place. Isn’t he cute?’ He said, and whispered the last bit. Rosalyn smiled, and rolled her good eye. Xander was gay as hell, but really sweet. They walked into the elevator, and not much later they arrived at the penthouse. Lilly was a DA, and could afford this giant house. ‘Take care girl. I have to go back.’ Xander putted her bag down, and hugged her. ‘Thank you Xander.’ She hugged him back. Xander left, and Rosalyn pressed the bell. Not much later the door flung open. ‘Rosa! Oh, girl, you look horrible!’ Lilly stood in the doorway, wearing a nice fitting suit from DKNY. She wore a pair black high heeled shoes under the black skirt. Her black hair was neatly styled, and her make-up wasn’t too much, but still noticeable. Her green eyes looked worried at her friend. ‘Yeah, can’t say the same about you.. Had another trial this morning?’ Rosa said, and picked up her bag. She walked inside and shrugged out her jacket. ‘Yes, the guy got thirty to life, no chance on parole. But tell me Rose, what happened to you?’ She kicked her heels of, and sat down next to her. Rosa looked at her feet. ‘It’s Logan..’ Lilly raised an eyebrow. ‘He did this to you?’ Rosa nodded. ‘He hit me three days ago, after I’d raised my voice.. And yesterday he came home around two in the morning. He smelled like Dior and sex Lilly.. And the asshole forced me to make love with him, like every night.. I’m sick of the shit I’m in now, I wish I could turn back the clock and.. and..’ Tears rolled down her cheeks. They burned at her black eye. Lilly pulled her against herself. ‘Sshh.. Poor girl.. It will be ok. I’ll help you.’ She took Rosa’s cap of and caressed her hair. Rosa sobbed some more, and stopped slowly. ‘You will get a make-over on my costs, and you’ll move away from Logan, ok? You’ll have a new chance to make things work.’ Lilly smiled and wiped the tears away. ‘Thanks Lil. You’re the best.’ ‘I know that haha.’ Lilly said and smiled again.

Song; Nickelback ~ Never again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZxuNqUZqpM
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Poor girl...
new life starts for her... I love you

tuLicia

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:41 pm

that's good that's good that's gooooooooooooooooooooooooood
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Amazing part my dear friend Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Thanks guys :*
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Oh that girl is really poor Sad
And that logan real asshole Mad Mad
Great part. More? Rolling Eyes
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Thanks sis (:

Part 2

He sighed. He’d been so incredible blind. She had been lying the whole time, and he had been pretending his nose was bleeding. His friends had warned him for her. He should have listened, but now it was too late. Sadly he shook his head, and folded the last T-shirt. This was it, he’d had enough of her bullshit. He looked around in their bedroom. His closet was empty now. Two suitcases and a bag were standing on the floor. He didn’t want to leave, but the life he had now, sucked. He was down and cranky most of the time, and didn’t enjoyed of things he used to love. His anger was boiling in his blood. That slut had taken away his good mood. She didn’t even tried to hide it! She was cheating on him, and she couldn’t care less about the fact that he knew it. A red haze came for his eyes and he stormed into the livingroom. He grabbed her favorite vase, and threw it on the floor. The photos of them together stood on a shelf, near the TV. He opened the frames, not noticing his fingers were bleeding from the sharp metal pins. He got the photos out of the frames and tore them up. The one of them kissing in front of an old castle had to meet the lighter. He smiled devilish when he held a lighter under it. He watched it burn, until he couldn’t hold it anymore. He walked to the sink, and threw it in it. With a yell of pure rage, he pulled the cabin to the floor. All her CDs and DVDs were spread out over the floor. He looked around himself, and smiled satisfied. He grabbed his sunglasses, shove them on his nose, covering his green eyes. He grabbed his jacket. Quickly he brought his stuff to his car. ‘Adíos bitch.’ And he slammed the door shut, with a loud ‘bang’. He got in his old Suzuki Alto, and drove to the airport. He bought a one-way ticket and waited for the plane to take off. Soon he was sitting in the plane, on his way to his best friend. His I-pod was blaring in his ears, his eyes tightly directed on the window. Nickelback was shouting his favorite rock song in his ears; Fight for all the wrong reasons. It didn’t took long before he arrived in the city where his friend lived. It wasn’t that far, so he saved out some money by walking to his friend’s house, filling his lungs with fresh air. People didn’t care about him, and rushed past him. Soon he arrived at the house of his best friend. He looked up. The building had 39 floors, and his best friend lived on the 19th. He inhaled deeply, and walked inside. The doorman-lady recognized him. ‘Michael? What a nice surprise!’ Her face lit up. She had the face of a pixie, and copper red curls. ‘Hey Fay. It’s good to see you too.’ He half-smiled, and removed his sunglasses. He shove it up in his brown hair. ‘What brings you to the beautiful Cadiz, with so many luggage?’ She asked curious. ‘I’m gonna stay with my mate for a while.’ A sad look took over his eyes. ‘What happened? Come, I’ll guide you to Basty’s place. Paul, stay here ok?’ She took the suitcases, and guided him to the elevator. ‘It’s her, isn’t it? Sweety, you’re better of without her.’ She looked serious at him. He laughed dry. ‘You think? Fay, she ruined my life. Everything I do makes me unhappy, thanks to her.. It’s never good enough.’ He looked at his fingers. They were covered with dry blood. Fay followed his look. ‘I’m sure Basty can take care of that.’ She smiled, and the doors slid open. Fay putted the suitcases down. ‘Take care ok? It will be all right.’ She hugged him tight. The woman had to stand on her toes to reach his shoulders. ‘You too Fairy, you too.’ He smiled and hugged her back. She released him, and left. Michael rang the bell. Not much later the door opened. ‘Mikel! Geese, pal you look horrible.’ Basty stood in the doorway, wearing a pinafore, a pair of yellow gloves in his hand. ‘Like you look great with that pinafore. Stole it from your sister or something?’ Mikel said, and walked inside. He fell down on the couch. Basty threw the gloves on the table, and took his pinafore of. He sat down next to him. ‘Sorry, I was cleaning the kitchen, and I don’t want to have bleach in my clothes. But tell me, why do you have so many stuff with you? And why do you look so miserable?’ ‘It’s about Leila.. I.. I left her. She went to work, and I just stuffed everything in bags and took off. I can’t stand it anymore Basty.. She cheats on me! She couldn’t care less ‘bout it. I destroyed all our photos, smashed her vase down, and threw the cabin with her CDs and DVDs on the floor. I hate the shit I got myself into, Basty. I wish I could turn back time and listen to you. God, I’m so stupid!’ He buried his face in his hands. Basty laid an arm around him. ‘Don’t blame yourself for this Mikel. She is the one who’s wrong, not you. You need to get away from Tenerife, start a new life. I’ll help you, ok? You can stay here for a while, we’ll get you a new haircut, new clothes, and then you’ll go to Madrid, and start over again, ok?’ Mikel looked at his best friend and nodded. Basty smiled. ‘Good. Come, let’s make the guest room ready for you.’ They got up, and Mikel grabbed his bag. ‘Mikel, what have you done? Scratched your way out of her house?’ Basty looked worried at the fingers of his friend. ‘No, I tried to open the picture frames..’ He carried his bags into the room. Basty shook his head. ‘Take a shower. We have some work to do.’ He turned around to walk to the kitchen. Mikel hesitated in the doorway. ‘Basty?’ his friend turned back. ‘Thanks, for everything..’ Basty smiled. ‘That’s ok Mikel, that’s ok. It’s what friends do.’ Mikel smiled back, and walked away.

Song; Nickelback ~ Fight for all the wrong reasons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVujxo3H_9I
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Amazing part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Danke schön MrGreen
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm

super part , hyper part! I love you

tuLicia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Hyper..? How come? Laughing
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm

hmm.. you know... supermarket - hypermarket... Razz
we - me and my brother - were talking about markets... Razz
"what is the name of the market in Lüleburgaz,do you remember ?? It is more bigger then a hypermarket ! then... it's not an hypermarket.. but what ?.. "
"poff,let me read it!!"

after that conversation,i wrote that comment... hmm.. yes,i'm anormal Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

tuLicia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Riiiight.. Laughing
You're crazy haha Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 pm

I am really proud on this part Laughing I never seem to be able to write like this, and yet, I did Razz

Part 3

He hung his jacket on its hook in the hallway, and walked inside the livingroom. ‘Babe, I’m home.’ He smiled, and rubbed his neck. The room seemed to be dancing in front of his eyes as he stumbled his way around. He was too drunk to even notice she wasn’t here. He made his way to the cabin. His favorite brandy was standing there, waiting for him. Quickly he grabbed a glass, and poured himself a glass. The liquid felt smooth in his throat. He smiled, and poured himself another glass. He stumbled to the couch, causing him to spill alcohol over the edge of his glass. He let himself fall down, and drank the rest of the drink. Soon a knock on the door interrupted the silence. He got up, and opened the door. ‘You forgot something tiger.’ A brunette stood in front of his door, waving his wallet in front of his nose. He smiled, and took it. ‘Thanks Hailey..’ He walked back, and the girl followed him. She closed the door. She sat down on the couch. He placed his ass next to her. She quickly rolled onto his lap. Logan smiled. ‘What do you have on your mind?’ He smirked. ‘Oh, everything tiger, everything.’ She smiled, and ripped his shirt open. She kissed him roughly, wrestling her fingers through his hair. He kissed her back. His glass fell on the floor, the brandy leaking out of it. He ripped her T-shirt of her body, and lifted her up. While kissing passionate, Logan carried her into his bedroom. Hailey could do things his girl never seemed to be capable of. Dumb cow. Hailey smiled, and pulled him closer, kissing him passionate, laying her legs around him. They got rid of all the other clothes, and he pulled the blanket over them.

~*~*~*~*~

He woke up with the usual headache. He looked next to him, expecting to see her rolled up under the blanket. This time the hair color didn’t matched. The woman sighed, and turned her face to him. Hailey. Slowly last night came back, may it be in bits and pieces, but it did. Now he remembered that Rosalyn hadn’t been home at all. ‘Strange..’ He pulled his brows together, and quickly looked blank again. That hurt, stupid hangover. While squinting against the bright sunlight, shining into his livingroom, he looked around. Her sunglasses were gone, and so was her jacket. He quickly grabbed his own pair of sunglasses. The darkness felt much better. He sighed, and walked further. Their photo was gone. He raised a brow and looked around to see if she had moved it. Eventually he found it, lying on the floor, the glass broken. The table was destroyed, fragments of the glass lying everywhere. How come he hadn’t noticed last night? An artery in his neck was pulsing, adrenaline floating through his blood, feeding his rage. He grabbed his glass from last night, and threw it against the flat screen. He yelled her name. ‘Rosalyn! You ungrateful bitch! I’ll get you! Be damn sure I will Rosa!’ He stormed into his bedroom. Hailey was awake now, looking at him. ‘Everything all right Logan?’ She pulled the sheets around herself, and looked at him while he got dressed. While still pulling his shirt over his head, he rushed back out. ‘I’m fine Hailey. Let yourself out ok? I need to take care of something.’ He grabbed his car keys, and took off, leaving Hailey stunned behind. He knew exactly where she went to in this kind of situations. It had happened before, many times before. And always she had found shelter at the same place. Dumb, stupid, pathetic creature. The artery in his neck was still pulsating angry, and the traffic jam wasn’t helping either. Drumming impatient on the steering wheel, he waited. An artery on his forehead began to join the one in his neck. He looked into the glove box, and nodded satisfied. Soon the cars in front of him were riding again. He switched gears, and took off. He didn’t had time to join those suckers on their way to work. Soon he turned his SUV onto the parking lot of the apartment building. He quickly grabbed it out of the glove box, and hid it between the belt of his jeans, and his tank top . He walked to the entrance. His jaw was clenched, his hands fists. The shirt was tight around his chest, and he noticed how girls looked at him. It made him smile. He wasn’t ugly, not at all. His arms were tanned, and muscled, so was his chest. He was pretty tall, had dark brown eyes and black hair. When he was mad, like now, his eyes looked black. With the confidence of whole Spain rushing through his veins, he walked to Xander. He knew Xander was so gay, he couldn’t even see straight, and hated him just as much as he could hate Rosa sometimes. He rushed past him. He had learned Xander to back off if he came to visit. ‘Good boy.’ He thought sneering, and smiled hateful. He quickly took the stair, taking two steps at the time. The elevator was too slow. He arrived at the penthouse, sweat drops rolling over his forehead. He knocked on the door, no, he banged on her door, demanding her to open up. ‘Lillian! Open up for fuck’s sake! I will kick this door in if you will not open in three seconds!’ His fist hammered down on the wood. He heard her expensive heels on the wooden floor. ‘Lilly, open the God damned door!’ Before he could knock again, the door flung open. Lilly looked at him, her green eyes filled with hate. ‘What?’ She sneered. ‘Where is Rosalyn?’ He glared down at her. He shove his sunglasses up in his black hair. ‘I have no idea, Logan. And even if I knew it, I wouldn’t even think about telling you where she is.’ Her voice was so full of hate. He pushed her inside, and kicked the door shut. No one had to see what would happen now; it wasn’t going to be pretty. ‘Tell me where Rosalyn is, you lying piece of shit!’ He simply spit the words out. He pressed the barrel of his revolver against her forehead. ‘Tell me where she is, or you do want to die Lilly?’ He titled his head, and looked angrily at her. ‘She left. I don’t know to where, I thought she was going back to you, although I advised her not to go back to you. You’re a sick monster.’ If eyes could kill, he would be dead by now. He pulled the gun of her head, and rushed back out of the door. He would get her, no matter what. Rosa was dead meat now.

Songs;
With Hailey: Swizz Beatz - It's me snitches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28j6bgBvkDY
With Lilly: Deathstars - Death dies hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWUmw2ITaFA&feature=channel_page

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot songs.. ._.)
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Logan is not nice guy at all Evil or Very Mad
Me likes this story Cool
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Well, yeah Laughing
Thankies Katja
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 pm

lets make a "Logan Haters Club" Laughing Laughing

good part Wink

tuLicia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:51 pm

If you feel like, you make one Razz I'll join too btw Laughing
Thanks girl
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Part 4

Lilly fell on the couch. Her lower lip trembled, and tears rolled down over her cheeks. Rosa opened the door of the room she’d been hiding in, and walked to her friend. ‘Oh Lilly.. I am so sorry.. This is my fault.. He has no right to come after you too..’ She hugged Lilly. ‘No, it’s ok Rosa. I’ve had much worse threads than this one. Some wacko told me he’d let me feel how he tortured his victims to dead.. Not a pretty thing..’ a chill ran down her spine. ‘It’s just the thrill of feeling the barrel against your forehead. I’ll never get used to it..’ She chuckled dry. Rosa sighed. ‘I can’t believe I actually have to hide for him Lilly..’ Rosa looked down, and played with the bracelet around her wrist. ‘Honey, listen to me. I’ll freshen up a bit, change my work clothes, and we’ll go into town. We both need a manicure, and I had promised you something, remember?’ Lilly winked and got up. ‘Oh, right. My make-over..’ Rosa smiled and rolled her eyes. ‘Why the sarcasm? You, my dearest friend, can use one. This look will remind you of Logan. You want a fresh start? Fine, you’ll get one, with a fresh look.’ Lilly said, and shrugged. ‘Ok, ok, I surrender!’ Rosa said and laughed. Lilly smirked, and got up. ‘Get your stuff. I won’t take long, promised.’ And she took off into the bedroom. Rosa grabbed her bag, and shoes. She sat back down and began to put them on. Not much later, Lilly came back. ‘Ready?’ Rosa nodded, and got up. They walked outside. ‘Hey Xander, take care of my apartment, ok?’ Lilly joked. Xander laughed and nodded. The girls walked away, smiling. Rosa tried to compare herself with Lilly. Lilly wore a nice fitting skinny jeans, together with a yellow T-shirt. She walked proud on a pair of Prada heels. Rosa felt under dressed; She wore a baggy jeans, and a short sleeved cardigan, together with her sneakers. Lilly pulled her into a clothe store. ‘Now, let’s see.’ She thought while looking around. Rosa sat down, while Lilly walked around, pulling clothes out of the stands. ‘Come on dear! Time to dress!’ She pushed Rosa in a dressing room. ‘Geese Lilly! Do you want to buy the whole store?!’ She shook her head. Dresses, skirts, jeans, blouses.. ‘You need new clothes right? Then don’t complain.’ Rosa shook her head. She got rid of her clothes, and picked the first skirt. Lilly was smart, she had to admit. She had made sets of clothes, so she would look great for sure. ‘Done yet?’ Rosa sighed. ‘Almost miss Impatient.’ She zipped the skirt up, and finished the last button of her blouse. Rosa opened the door and walked out. ‘Wow Rose.. You look gorgeous.’ Rosa looked in the mirror. ‘I look like you haha.’ Lilly made a face. ‘Lilly, I’m not a lawyer or secretary.. I work as guardian..’ Lilly smiled, and crossed her arms. ‘I know honey, but you’ll need to be in court sometimes, remember? This is perfect for court; professional, yet sexy.’ Rosa rolled her eyes. ‘Will you stop rolling your eyes? Someday they’ll be stuck in that position.’ Rosa made a face. ‘Yes mum.’ This time Lilly rolled her eyes. Rosa walked back in the dressing room. ‘Oh, before I forget.. We need to hurry up a bit. You have an appointment at my hairdresser at three.’ Rosa stuck her head around a corner of the door. ‘Kidding, right? I can’t fit all these clothes in like, half an hour!’ She stared at her friend. ‘You don’t. You just pick the ones you like, fit them, buy them, get your hair cut. Easy.’ Rosa groaned, and moved her head back into the stable. ‘If we’re working on my make-over anyway, can we buy a new pair of reading glasses too? Mine are kinda dull.. You said it yourself.’ Rosa asked, while zipping a dark brown dress up. ‘Sure. I think we’ll manage to do it after the hairdresser, coz at four we’ll have our manicure.’ Rosa walked back out. ‘You know, I hate dresses, but I really like this one.’ She stroke over the fabric. It fell smooth over her hips, and had a square-shaped neckline. ‘I don’t want to be a total bitch, but you look like a real lady..’ Rosa smiled. ‘Thanks Lil, I agree with you.’ Lilly smiled. Rosa turned around, and got changed again. After she had bought a couple of jeans, skirts, blouses, T-shirts and the dress, they went to Lilly’s hairdresser. Both dropped their bags and sat down. ‘Lilly! How nice to see you again!’ A woman walked towards the girls, and hugged Lilly tight. ‘Uff.. It’s nice to see you too Julia.’ Julia let her go, and looked at Rosa. ‘You must be Rosa. Nice to finally meet you sugar.’ The heavy build Afro-American woman hugged Rosa as well. ‘Lilly told me.. I’m so sorry to hear what he did to you baby.’ Julia said. ‘It’s ok Julia.. He’s not worth my tears..’ Julia laughed. ‘That’s the spirit! Come, I’ll make a piece of art of your hair.’ Rosa smiled, and Julia took her to a chair. Rosa sat down, and Julia removed the band out of her hair. ‘Did anyone tell you how pretty you are baby girl?’ Rosa blushed, causing Julia to laugh. ‘Thanks Julia.. They told me that I looked hot, but I always thought it was an excuse to get me in their bed..’ Julia smiled into the mirror. ‘Listen to me dear, when I’m done with your hair, they would have wished they meant every comment they made. You’re gorgeous.’ Julia said, and began to do her job. Lilly sat down on a black chair, and read a magazine. Rosa’s long blond hair got cut in layers, and could just reach her shoulders. Usually her forehead was bare, but now she had a fringe. ‘Wow, Julia..’ Julia grinned. ‘You’re welcome baby, I’m glad you like it.’ Rosa stroke the fringe out of her eyes. ‘Like it? I love it!’ She got up, and hugged Julia. The large woman hugged her back. ‘It’s ok baby, enjoy your hair. That’s all what makes me happy.’ Rosa smiled, and nodded. Lilly got up. ‘New clothes, new hair.. I have a pressie for you. I had to wait a bit because Julia was spoiling you –no offense darling- so I bought a pair of new shoes. Julia, can she change her clothes here?’ Julia nodded, and guided them to a room. ‘If it’s horrible weather, we have our breaks here. You can get changed here baby girl.’ Rosa thanked her, and Lilly handed her a bag. Rosa peeked inside. ‘Heels? Oh, God no. No way Lilly.. Don’t do this to me.. You know I can’t walk on heels..’ She looked desperate at her friend. ‘These, are Italian designer pumps, and I swear; once you wore these, you don’t want to wear the pumps you bought. It’s all about quality my friend.’ After saying that, she closed the door, leaving Rosa alone with her new bought clothes, and her expensive shoes. She sighed, and got changed. She threw her jeans and cardigan on a pile in the corner, and took a black pencil skirt. She sat down on a chair, and let her feet glide in the black heels. They had an open toe piece, and like Lilly said; They fit perfectly. She got up, and walked back to the bags. ‘Practice makes perfect..’ She mumbled, as she tried to hold her balance. She took a plain black T-shirt with a round neckline, pulled it over her head, and walked around the room a bit, before going out. ‘What do you think?’ She asked the women. ‘Oh, Rose, you look gorgeous!’ Lilly said, and scanned her friend from tip to toe. ‘I agree with you dear. Rose, you look truly beautiful..’ Julia agreed. Rosalyn smiled. ‘Good. Now I only need new glasses.’ She grinned, and grabbed her bags. Soon the two friends left. They walked into a store. An optician walked to them. “How can I help you?’ He asked kindly, a toothpaste smile sticked on his face. ‘I would like a new pair of reading glasses. I lost mine, and I really need them.’ Rosa said to him, and smiled shyly. The guy nodded, and took her with him to a rack full of glasses. Lilly followed them. Both women looked at the small collection of glasses suitable for the type Rosa requested. After a bit of looking around, she chose for a silver, rectangle shaped one. ‘Perfect.’ She said as she looked in the mirror. Lilly nodded. The man smiled, took the glasses, and walked away after asking if she was familiar here. Rosa agreed on that. Not much later he came back. ‘We had one left with the power of the lens you have miss.’ He handed her the glasses. ‘Thank you sir.’ Rosa smiled, paid, and left. ‘What a freak…’ Lilly said when they were back outside. Rosa laughed. Together they walked back to Lilly’s apartment. ‘Hello ladies.’ Xander said, and smiled when he saw the two girls. ‘Hello Xander.’ Both said, and smiled back. ‘Who’s your new friend Lil?’ He asked. Lilly smirked. ‘You two already met, a couple of times in fact. Xander, may I introduce to you my best friend Rosalyn Hernandez.’ Xander stared at Rosa. ‘Rosa? Jesus, Maria and Joseph all together! I can’t believe my eyes! Girl, you look drop dead gorgeous..’ Rosalyn smiled. ‘Thank you. I love my new look as well..’ Jim opened the door for them with a boyish smirk, and they walked upstairs, back to Lilly’s apartment.

Song; Sugababes - Ugly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHaecEiBOGM

The haircut;
http://www.cahair.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/shorthaircut1.jpg
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 pm