Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: -Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

Post  emilia Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Awwwww
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Who's poor; Rose or Mikel?
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu May 13, 2010 7:33 pm

I don't tell Razz
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri May 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Part 17

She was taking a walk. Three days had passed since she hopped on a plane to Ireland. Slowly it started to drizzle. Rosalyn sighed and pulled the hood from her raincoat over her head. She turned around to walk back to the cottage when she saw him. Rosalyn stared at the man in front of her. ‘Rosalyn?’ he asked. Quickly she turned around. She didn’t want to see him.. Her feelings for him were messed up, especially after that night.. She began to run, mud and water splashing up from the wet ground. Her cheeks became wet, but she had no idea if it was from the rain or her own tears. ‘Rosalyn! Wait!’ A sob escaped her throat, but she didn’t listen. Rosalyn kept running until her feet had reached the edge of the cliff. She mowed with her arms through the air, trying to hold her balance. Rosalyn stared down at the eddying ocean beneath her. Rain came pouring down and the wind blew her hood off. She closed her eyes and felt how gravity pulled her down.

Mikel saw her balancing on the edge. It was like he wasn’t there, like it was a film; he saw how the wind played with her hair, saw how she slowly fell over the edge. His eyes widened. ‘Rosalyn! No!’ From where he stood, he reached out for her, although he was three meters away from her. Adrenaline took over his fear and he kicked his booths off. Quickly, Mikel pulled the zipper from his coat down and shrugged out of it. He ran towards the cliff and dove into the eddying water beneath him. He saw Rosalyn lifeless under water and swam to her. Mikel swapped his arm around her chest and began to swim to the surface. His lungs were burning in his chest. Air, he needed air.. With one last stroke of his arm, he rose from the water and gasped for air. He was greeted by the lashing rain. As fast as he could, he began to swim back to shore, trying to keep Rosalyn’s face out of the water. Mikel laid her on the beach and knelt down aside her body. He bent closer to her face. She wasn’t breathing. Mikel’s hands began to try to beat life back into her. He kept pushing on her chest, stop after ten pushes and give mouth-to-mouth, hoping her lungs would prefer air above water. ‘Come one Rose, don’t leave me..’ he thought while repeating the procedure. Suddenly she began to cough and spit the water out. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he lifted her up. Rosalyn’s face was white as snow and her lips began to turn blue. Quickly he carried her onto the cliff, stepped in his booths, laid his coat over her to keep her sheltered from the rain and walked back to the cottage. ‘Stay with me Rosie, stay with me..’ he said and kept looking at her. ‘I love you..’ he whispered, but the howling wind was the only answer he got.

Song; Rosi Golan ~ Been a long day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym3uCDVWKfI
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri May 21, 2010 5:33 pm

I really hope that they could be happily together...
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri May 21, 2010 5:36 pm

silent
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 pm

So they won't be happily together? But maybe it's better that you won't say anything Razz
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri May 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Maybe they will, maybe they won't Razz
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat May 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Nawww Sad Sad Sad
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Part 18

Mikel went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Quickly he ran downstairs, lifted Rosalyn up from the couch and went back to the bathroom. With her in his arms, he sat down on the tile floor under the shower and let the water warm them up. Mikel took her shoes off, and gently began to undress her until she wore nothing more than her underwear. He felt how she shivered and held her closer. ‘My throat..’ she whispered. Mikel caressed her hair. ‘I’ll make some tea for you soon. You swallowed a lot of salty water, that’s why your throat hurts.’ Rosalyn looked at him. ‘Aren’t I dead..?’ Mikel shook his head. ‘No, I saved your life.’ He cupped her cheek in his hand and caressed it with his thumb. ‘Thank you..’ Mikel turned the water off. ‘You’re welcome Rosie.’ He said and helped her up. Mikel walked into the bedroom and opened the closet. Quickly he took some warm clothes for her, laid them on her bed and walked back to the bathroom. Rosalyn was busy drying herself. ‘Dry clothes are on your bed. I’ll make some tea and get some dry clothes as well.’ Rosalyn nodded and Mikel walked downstairs. He stripped down and threw his wet clothes in the sink. His duffel bag was standing on the kitchen table. He dried himself with a kitchen towel and put some comfortable clothes on. Quickly Mikel made some tea and went back upstairs. Rosalyn was laying on her bed, under the blanket. Mikel placed the cup on her nightstand and walk around the bed. He sat down next to her and pulled her closer. She rested her head on his chest and looked at him. ‘I’m so tired..’ she whispered. Mikel smiled. ‘Sleep. I’ll be here when you wake up.’ Rosalyn nodded and closed her eyes. Soon she was asleep. Mikel looked at her and thought back about the last couple of days. When he woke up, the place next to him was empty and cold. It seemed as if his head was made of concrete. Mikel’s cat was sitting on a chair and gave him an arrogant look. ‘I know, I know.. It’s my own fault, I shouldn’t have had so many drinks.’ he muttered and got out of bed. Squinting against the sunlight, he gathered his clothes from the floor. His shirt was left without buttons. Mikel went downstairs and made some coffee. He waited for the coffee to be ready and poured himself a big mug. Slowly he took a sip of it and sighed. Slowly memories of last night came back, may it be in bits and pieces. Mikel then noticed the piece of paper on the kitchen table. He picked it up and read it.

Dear Mikel,
I’m sorry.
Rosalyn

Mikel was confused. Sorry for what? But then everything fell in place. ‘You think it was a mistake. You think I’ll just hurt you like I’ve done before..’ Mikel whispered and shook his head. He drank the last bit of his coffee and grabbed the phone. Mikel dialled Rosalyn’s number but no one answered. He took the phone book, and looked up Lilly’s name. Soon the phone was ringing. ‘Lilly Acuña speaking.’ Mikel swallowed. ‘Hey Lilly. Can I ask you something?’ A hesitating silence followed by a hesitating answer. ‘I guess so..’ Mikel rubbed his forehead while explaining the situation. Lilly was quiet the whole time. ‘And now I wanted to ask you if you had any idea where Rosalyn might be. I know you must think the same way about me as Rose does, but I’m not that bad. I’m a man, I was drunk and stupid. But I also love her Lil, and I want her back, as friend if she lets me. I know I ruined my chance with her, but I just miss her..’ Mikel ended his story and sighed. ‘She’s in my summer cottage. Rose called a few hours ago and asked me if she could use it for a while because she needed to think. I think she’s in Ireland by now.’ Lilly gave him the exact place and they hung up. Mikel rubbed his face and dialled the number of a travelling agency. His flight would leave the day after tomorrow.

The weather was rubbish when he got out of his plane. The sky was gray and clouds had a dangerously dark colour. Mikel pulled the zipper of his jacket higher and swung his bag over his shoulder. He took a cab to Lilly’s cottage. Asphalt roads made place for muddy dirt roads and traffic lights were replaced by sheep. Suddenly the driver stopped. Mikel paid him and got out of the car. He walked towards the cottage. The door was open so Mikel walked inside. He dropped his bag on the kitchen table. It was quiet. Mikel looked out of the window and saw a yellow figure walking. Rosalyn. Seeing her made him smile. He zipped his rain coat back up, and went outside.

A shiver ran down his spine. What happened after he went outside, was something he didn’t want to remember. Mikel looked next to him. Rosalyn had the blanket all wrapped around her body, trying to find comfort in its softness. Her head still rested on his chest and his hand kept caressing her hair absentminded. This felt right. Mikel smiled a little and switched the light of. Not much later he was walking in Dreamland.

Song; OneRepublic ~ Mercy
https://www.youtube.com/user/OneRepublicVEVO#p/u/7/CrymicX875M
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 pm

I'm glad you liked it ^^
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Of course I liked it Very Happy Because you are so good writer Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Naww... Thanks Katja :*
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm

You're welcome Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Part 19

Three years. Three years had passed and she hadn’t come back. He was surprised. And angry. How did she dare to leave him? He went with his hand through his hair and looked at the house. It had taken him a while to find it, but nothing was impossible. The sky had a dark blue colour. The night was falling. Logan smirked. His timing was perfect, as always. Quickly he looked in the rear view mirror and saw all the equipment he’d need. The street was empty, trees provided him from shadows to hide in. He was boiling inside of anger. Who did that guy think he was, to screw around with Rosalyn, a girl whom belonged to him? He grabbed his duffel bag and walked towards the house. A lonely bird sang a lonely song. Logan broke the window open and went inside. The room was different than he’d expected. A vintage couch, some other pieces of furniture that didn’t match –but yet they did. It didn’t matter how it looked anyway. Logan zipped his bag open, and got the jerrycan out of it. When he got the lid of it, the scent of gasoline filled his head and made him dizzy. He shook his head, trying to get the scent out of his head and began to splash the liquid all around the room. Logan unlocked the front door, took the lighter, smirked and set the whole place on fire. He watched how the flames licked at the furniture and made their way to the stair. Not much later the whole house was burning.

He was walking in the Church he used to visit when he was a little boy. The statues looked down on him, a look of disapprove in their marble eyes. The Archangel Michael shook his head. ‘You have disappointed us Michael.’ His voice rumbled through the empty hall. Mikel covered his ears with his hands, trying to block the sounds out. ‘You hurt her Michael.’ another voice echoed through the hall. ‘She doesn’t belong to you!’ Mikel fell on his knees. Warmth spread over the cold ground towards him, filling his body with a suffocating heath. ‘You’ll burn in hell Mikel, Lucifer is waiting for you!’ Mikel looked up and saw how the floor tore apart, trying to swallow him in the flames.

Coughing, Mikel awoke from his nightmare. Sweat rolled down his face and the sheets stuck to his body. It was hot in his room. Still coughing, Mikel got out of bed and went to the door. He burnt his hand at the handle. Smoke filled his room. Mikel pulled his T-shirt off and pressed it against his face, trying to stop himself from inhaling too much smoke. The window was no option to escape. It would mean his death. Mikel was locked inside his room. Panic took over his brain and blocked the reasonable way of thinking out. His eyes burnt due the smoke. Mikel stumbled around in his room. The smoke and heath were suffocating him. His lungs were screaming for air. Black stars appeared at his eyes, swallowing his sight in their darkness. He fell down on the floor and lost consciousness.

Song; Enya ~ Boadicea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU8FGkk1ZpA

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Poor Mikel Sad
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:41 pm

I know.. Poor guy
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Part 20

Rosalyn was sleeping. For once she didn’t had a nightmare about Charon who’d take her down to hell where his dog was waiting. Suddenly her phone rang. Rosalyn sighed and sat up in bed. Quickly she glanced at her alarm clock and answered the phone. ‘Rosalyn Hernandez speaking.’ The clock said it was 3 in the morning. Rosalyn was quiet while she heard the name of the person at the other end of the phone. A doctor.. That couldn’t mean good news, could it? ‘..Michael Hennet in his house. It was on fire. Could you come here miss? He’s been asking for you.’ Rosalyn needed a few minutes to let the information seep into her clouded brain. ‘I.. Is he okay?’ she asked with a trembling voice. She cried quietly while the doctor told her he was okay, but needed oxygen. She got out of bed and put some clothes on. Quickly she got into her car and drove to the hospital.

A nurse was sitting behind the desk and looked up from her work when she walked inside. Rosalyn walked to the desk. ‘A friend of mine has been brought here after being in a fire. Michael Hennet.’ The nurse typed the name in the computer. ‘Room 408. I’ll let his doctor know you arrived ma’am.’ Rosalyn nodded and walked down the hall to Mikel’s room. After he’d saved her life in Ireland she had given him the benefit of the doubt. She’d never stopped loving him and that night they spent together after Victor’s birthday party had been amazing. She went with her hand through her hair. Rosalyn stopped in front of a glass wall. Behind it was Mikel. He was asleep. His face had black smudges all over it and his left arm was wrapped in a white bandage. He had a tube in his nose for oxygen. Rosalyn rested her hand against the window and looked at him. Suddenly someone coughed quietly next to her. Rosalyn turned her head and looked in the face of Mikel’s doctor. ‘You must be Rosalyn Hernandez. I’m doctor Vásquez. It seems worse than it is miss. He has lightly burnt his left arm and right hand and inhaled a lot of smoke. He’ll be fine in a couple of days, but the burns will take months to heal.’ Rosalyn nodded and looked back at Mikel. ‘Can I go to him?’ she asked him. Vásquez shook his head. ‘He needs his rest now. When he’s awake, you can visit him. There’s a couch over there. If you want I can ask one of the nurses to bring you a pillow and a blanket.’ Rosalyn looked at it and realised how tired she was. ‘That would be nice.’ She walked towards the couch and laid down. The doctor ordered a nurse to get a blanket and a pillow for her, but Rosalyn was already half asleep. She heard how a cart was pushed down the hall, followed by a pair of footsteps. The scent of fresh made coffee reached nose. Rosalyn jumped of the couch and ran into the bathroom next to it. She knelt down in front of a toilet and threw up. A nurse followed her and held her hair out of her face. Tears rolled down Rosalyn’s face. ‘It’s ok ma’am.’ The nurse calmed her down. Rosalyn sobbed and wiped her mouth off with a piece of toilet paper. The nurse helped Rosalyn up and flushed the toilet. ‘Come, let’s lie down for a bit. When he’s awake, we’ll wake you as well.’ Rosalyn nodded and followed her back to the couch. ‘Thank you..’ Rosalyn said and laid down. She pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes. She heard how the nurse walked away. Rosalyn sighed. Sleep didn’t want to come. She opened her eyes and rolled on her side. Rosalyn pulled her legs up. She should call Javi. Rosalyn looked into the hall. A few metres away from her was a phone. She got off the couch and walked to it. Rosalyn dialled Javi’s number and waited for him to pick up. The clock said it was half past four by now. It didn’t took long before Javi answered. ‘Morning Javi. Can.. Can you come to the hospital as soon as possible? Mikel was in a fire and I could use some support.’ Rosalyn said, tears welling up in her eyes. ‘I’m on my way Rose. I’ll see you within ten minutes.’ And he ended. Rosalyn walked back to the couch and sat down. Soon Javi sat down next to her. Rosalyn rested her head against his shoulder. ‘He’ll be just fine Rose, don’t worry.’ Javi said and caressed her arm. Again a nurse walked past them with a cart. The scent of coffee reached them. Rosalyn jumped up from the couch and ran into the bathroom. Javi followed her. A woman just got out of the stable and looked at him. Javi knelt down next to Rose and held her hair on her back. Rosalyn leant back and inhaled deeply while tears rolled down. ‘I don’t know what’s going on with me Javi, this is the second time today.’ she said and wiped her mouth off. Javi was quiet and kept caressing her back. ‘I know it none of my business, but when you left with Mikel at Victor’s party, did you go to his place?’ Rosalyn nodded. ‘Did you sleep with him?’ Fear filled her heart. ‘Y-yes..’ she whispered. Javi nodded. ‘Good, I know enough. Stay here, don’t move. I’ll be right back.’ He got up and walked out of the ladies room. Rosalyn flushed the toilet and sat down on it. She knew what Javi was getting her, and she sure as hell didn’t like it. Not much later he was back. ‘You will do this test. I’ll be waiting on the couch for you and keep an eye on Mikel.’ Javi said and handed her the test. He walked out of the room. Rosalyn looked at the thing in her hands and locked the door of the stable she was in.

Javi was sitting on the couch, a cup of tea in his hands. Mikel was still sleeping. Soon Rosalyn came sitting next to him. Her eyes were red and she looked awful. She stared in front of her through the glass wall into the room of his best friend. Javi didn’t say a word. She had to start talking if she wanted to tell him. They watched how Mikel woke up. Rosalyn got up and went inside. Mikel looked at her and his face lit up. Rosalyn sat down on a chair next to him. ‘Mikel.. I.. I need to tell you something..’ she started hesitating. Mikel looked at her. It didn’t matter what she would say, he was more than glad he could see her. ‘I.. I’m pregnant Mikel. And the baby is yours...’

Song; Matt Kearney ~ Breathe in, breathe out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6GUrBjOZ8Q&feature=related
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Awww baby Mikel Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Part 21

Not much later Rosalyn left. Mikel had sent her home to sleep. He told her they would talk that afternoon. Mikel rubbed his face. Javi walked inside and sat down. ‘She’s pregnant, isn’t she?’ he asked. ‘Yes.. and I have no idea what to do..’ Mikel sighed. Javi was quiet. He wanted his friends to be happy. ‘Do you love her?’ Mikel looked surprised at him. ‘What?’ Javi sighed. ‘Do you love her, yes or no?’ he repeated the question. ‘Y-yes. But-..’ Javi made him shut up by asking another question: ‘Do you love the baby? Do you want it?’ Mikel didn’t need to think about that and nodded his head. A smile appeared on Javi’s face. ‘Good. Then you should marry her.’ Mikel stared at him. ‘What?’ Javi sighed annoyed. ‘Did the fire burnt your brain or something? Jesus Hennet. You love Rosalyn, Rosalyn loves you –although she doesn’t want to admit it. You saved her life in Ireland. She is pregnant and the baby is most likely yours since I haven’t seen her nor heard her talk about another guy she was dating three to four months ago. I know it’s not the way you want to marry her, but right now, Rosalyn needs a man and the baby needs a father. The only way to get all of that, is to marry her.’ Mikel didn’t know what to say. Javi was right; he loved Rosalyn and he was more than glad to become a father. Maybe marrying her was the only right thing to do. ‘Javi, will you help me?’ Javi smiled and rested his hand on Mikel’s shoulder. ‘Of course pal. Tell me what you want me to do.’

Just after noon, Rosalyn walked into the room. Javi had fallen asleep and was snoring like a little kitten on a chair. Mikel took a sip from his juice and smiled when he saw her. She didn’t look much better than she did this morning. Mikel sat up in his bed and made some space for her. Rosalyn sat down next to him. Mikel pulled her closer and caressed her hair. ‘Javi and I have talked, and we found a solution. At least, we think it’s the best way to solve it.’ Rosalyn looked at him. ‘If you wake Javi up, I’ll tell you.’ Rosalyn nodded and got out of his bed. She knelt down aside Javi’s chair and tried to wake him up. Mikel pressed a key on the laptop Javi had brought him. Basty appeared on the screen, with Lilly sitting next to him. Javi went with his hand through his hair and got up from the chair. He helped Mikel out of bed. Rosalyn stood nailed to the ground, her heart hammered in her chest. Javi turned the laptop in a way Basty and Lilly would be able to see everything. The doctor stood in the doorway with a nurse. Both were smiling. Rosalyn was confused. ‘Rose. Could you sit down on that chair, please?’ Mikel asked her. Rosalyn let herself fall into the chair. ‘Javi, help me will you?’ Javi went to his friend and helped him kneel down. He placed a velvet box in Mikel’s hand and sat down next to the laptop. Mikel closed his eyes and inhaled deep. While trying to keep a nervous tremble out of his voice, he began to speak. ‘I know I have been hurting you, that I was a pathetic excuse for a man. But I want to start over, begin a new life and try to forget what I have done wrong. I want a clean start, with you. You will be the mother of my child, Rose, and I love you, both of you. I want to be there for you, comfort you, laugh with you, cry with you. Let me be there Rosalyn, let me be there for you, and our child. Rosalyn Hernandez, will you marry me?’ Mikel opened the box in his hand. The light in the room made the tear shaped stone shimmer. Rosalyn swapped her hands in front of her mouth. Basty stared surprised at them while Lilly had tears rolling down her cheeks. ‘Say something you goose!’ she exclaimed. Rosalyn looked at her best friend, sniffed once and looked back at Mikel. ‘Yes. Yes, I will.’ Everyone sighed relieved. Mikel smiled and shove the ring around her finger. She helped him back in bed. ‘ Congratulations Rose. And you too pal. Good luck to both of you.’ Basty said and raised his mug. Lilly wiped her tears away and smiled. ‘What he said.’ and she pointed at Basty. Javi shut the laptop down. Rosalyn kissed Mikel. Love took over the hesitation in her body and a smile appeared on both their faces. ‘I love you too Mikel..’ she whispered and rested her head on his chest. Mikel had his arm around her and just smiled. He had no words to describe his happiness.

Song; D'Nash ~ En medio de la calle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv744_qQbz8&feature=related
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Awww I'm so happy for them Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Me, too (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Part 22

The streets were empty. The sun was going down, giving everything an ominous shadow. Everyone had found the comfort of their houses. Everyone, except them. Walking hand in hand, they enjoyed of the last warm rays of sunlight. The moon appeared and stars danced around it. Mikel looked at the woman next to him. Their wedding had been two months ago and it was one of the best decisions he’d ever made. Rosalyn had looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress. Her belly had grown a lot during the months before the wedding. His parents hadn’t been thrilled he would have to marry her because she was pregnant. Mikel couldn’t care. He loved her nevertheless; the fact she carried their child was filling his heart with joy. He caressed her hand with his thumb. Rosalyn looked at him and smiled, a calmness in her blue eyes. A soft breeze caressed his skin and played with her hair. Her belly was clearly visible under her T-shirt. ‘I haven’t regretted our wedding for a minute. I love you so much Mikel.’ Rosalyn said softly. ‘Neither did I Rosie. I’m glad we can start over together.’ he replied. When he got released from the hospital after the fire, Rosalyn took him into her house. It was a small apartment in the centre of Madrid. After they’d gotten married, Mikel and Rosalyn agreed to search a bigger house to raise their child. They stopped under an oak in the park. As the sun completely disappeared, their faces came closer. Mikel felt her lips against his’ and kissed her back. For once since three years he felt loved again. She made him feel calm and happy. Rosalyn’s belly rested against his abdomen and he felt the baby kicking. It put a smile on his face. Rose broke contact of their lips but rested her head against his chest. She inhaled deeply through her nose and sighed satisfied. Crickets were chirping in the tall grass tickling their legs. A lonely bird sang its goodnight song. The music the evening produced was lovely. Clouds packed together which was no surprise. The weather report had warned for thunder and pouring rain. Mikel closed his eyes and rested his head on top of hers. Far in the distance they heard a rumble of the coming thunderstorm. The thunder was joined by a roaring noise, speeding in their direction. Rosalyn looked up. The serenity in her eyes was gone and panic had taken over. ‘Rose?’ She didn’t react. Rosalyn focused all her attention on the roaring sound. She’d never forget how it would settle in her lower abdomen and shake her up. A motorcycle turned around the corner and stopped a few metres away from them. Mikel had his arm protective around his wife and glanced at the vehicle, an ominous feeling spreading like a fire through his body. He knew who that was. That was the person who had been on Basty’s party, who had tried to murder him. Clearly the last one didn’t ended like he wanted and now he had came to them to finish it. The person took the helmet off. Rosalyn gasped quietly. Mikel had his hand on the side of her belly and his lips were a tight line. Logan.

Song; Natasha Bedingfield ~ Put your arms around me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJhlxnDHfxw
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 pm

That don't know anything good
emilia