Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Happy smilie Re: -Starting over |*|Epilogue -The end-

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:57 pm

MrGreen
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 pm

And you just grinn Razz
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Yes =D
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Bad bad girl Razz
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Part 23

Mikel looked at the man in front of them. Every muscle in his body was tense, ready to attack and defend. Logan glanced angrily at them. He got of his motor and walked towards Mikel and Rosalyn. ‘You ungrateful piece of shit! How do you dare to take off, after everything I’ve done for you?!’ His eyes flickered dangerous. He came closer to them. ‘You will pay for this Rosalyn Hernandez.’ he snarled at her. Logan’s hand disappeared into his pocket. Soon both of them stared at the silver blade of his stiletto. Logan’s eyes wandered from Rosalyn’s terrified eyes down to her toes. A smile played around his lips when he saw her belly. Logan made another step towards Rosalyn. ‘Logan, no.. please.. I’ll come back to you. Please, let me live. Logan, I beg you, don’t hurt me..’ Logan tilted his head sideways and smirked. ‘Save your prayers Rosalyn. It won’t help you. You have crossed a line. You are mine Rosalyn, you hear me? Mine! And if I can’t have you, no one will!’ Madness shone in his eyes as he pointed the knife at Rosalyn. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Mikel’s rage was building. Who the hell did this man think he was? ‘She is not an object you can own. She is a human, a woman.’ The man turned to look at him. ‘You should shut up. You’re a pathetic excuse for a man. I’ve heard about you, Hennet, Hailey thinks you’re a lousy excuse for a man who has no idea how to please a woman, how to.. satisfy her.’ Logan said mockingly. Mikel gritted his teeth. ‘Logan, leave him out of this. It’s between you and me..’ Rosalyn said. Her voice sounded tired. ‘Exactly Rosalyn.’ Logan smiled dangerous and walked closer. Mikel could smell him, smell his sweat and madness. Logan pulled his arm back to have more force. At that moment Mikel realised what he would do: he would take Rosalyn’s life because he would never have Rosalyn. Logan smiled and stuck his hand forward to stab Rosalyn. Mikel pushed her aside and the knife dug into chest. ‘No!’ Rosalyn cried out and got up from the grass. She went to him. Mikel looked at the knife in his chest and fell on his knees. Logan laid his hand around the handle and smirked. ‘Maybe taking my opponent down is a better solution.’ and he pulled his knife back. Blood gushed out of the wound. Mikel looked up at Logan. ‘Why don’t you finish it off?’ The smile staid in place while he answered: ‘I like to see you suffer, see both of you suffer.’ Rosalyn knelt down next to Mikel and pressed her hand on the wound. Her fingers turned a crimson red. ‘How could you Logan!’ she stared at him, tears rolling down her eyes. Mikel was panting. Breathing became harder, his mind was clouded. Rosalyn helped him down on the ground. ‘Don’t do this to me Mikel. Mikel, stay with me. Please, stay with me.. I can’t do this on my own. I need you.. I love you.. Don’t leave me..’ Rosalyn sobbed. Mikel took her hands and pressed a kiss on her fingers. ‘I love you too Rosie...’ he smiled weak and rested his hand on her cheek. A siren filled the quiet air with its noise. ‘Hold on Mikel. They’re coming to save you. You’ll survive. You have to Mikel. You hear me? You have to survive, for me, for your child. I can’t do this on my own Mikel.. I can’t..’ Mikel’s shirt had a big blood stain which was still getting bigger. Rosalyn couldn’t stop crying and begging him to don’t give up. Mikel began to cough up blood. ‘Rose, listen to me. I want you to be happy.. don’t be sad.. because I.. saved your life. Don’t blame your-yourself, ok? It was n-not your fault. I love you, forever...’ Rosalyn kissed him and rested her forehead against his’. ‘You can’t do this to us Mikel.. You promised you’d be there for me and the baby. How am I suppose to raise it on my own? I want you to be there with me Mikel, do it together.. Don’t leave me..’ Mikel laid his hand on her belly and inhaled deeply. ‘You will.. survive Rose. You h-ave to. Tell our child I loved it even before I saw it.. held it.. Tell it that daddy died while doing the.. right thing.. I love you Rosalyn Hernandez.’ Rosalyn felt how his heart stopped beating slowly. Quietly she cried. The siren filled her head. Voices tried to reach her, but it didn’t matter any more. Mikel was gone. She was alone now in this world..

Song; E.S. Posthumus ~ Nara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPvTOwxCecM
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Sad Sad Sad
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I know Sad
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Part 24

The paramedics pulled her away from him. Rosalyn looked at Mikel. His face was so calm, almost as if he’d planned to die tonight. She turned her face to Logan. Tears kept rolling down. ‘How can you stand there like nothing happened, Logan? You just killed a man! You murdered the person I love!’ Another sob ripped through her chest. Logan looked at her with a mocking smile on his face. Lightning struck through the sky. A heavy rain came pouring down. Rosalyn closed her eyes and let the rain wash her tears away. The talking of the paramedics reached her ears, but she couldn’t understand what they said. A tap on her shoulder woke her up from her thoughts. ‘I am very sorry ma’am.. We have tried everything we could, but he was dead before we arrived.’ Rosalyn looked at her fingers. They were covered with his blood. She laid them on her belly and felt the baby move. The sound of the thunder was defining. The paramedic helped her up and led her to the car. Rosalyn couldn’t bear to look at the white bag that held her husband.

Rosalyn was sitting on a chair, a female officer in front of her. The woman smiled warm at her. ‘Mrs. Hernandez, could you tell me what happened?’ Rosalyn turned her eyes away from the woman and looked at her feet. ‘He killed him..’ she murmured. The officer frowned. ‘Who killed who ma’am?’ Rosalyn looked at the woman. ‘Logan killed him. He murdered my husband in cold blood.’ She wanted to cry, but had no single tear left. The officer tried to get more information but Rosalyn didn’t answer any of them. Why couldn’t they understand that it didn’t matter any more? ‘Could someone call a cab? I want to go home..’ Rosalyn said. The officer nodded and got up. Ten minutes later a car arrived to bring her home.

She was laying on the couch, her legs pulled up as far as her belly let her, a pillow pressed against her chest. Rosalyn stared into the room without seeing anything. Mikel’s cologne lingered in the cushion of the couch, his shoes were pushed underneath it. She sighed. Suddenly the backdoor opened and Javi and Nick walked inside. Rosalyn looked at them. Tears welled up when she saw her friends. Slowly one rolled down her cheek and fell on the couch. Nick noticed. ‘Rose, what’s wrong? Are you in pain? Is the baby coming?’ scared he went to her. Both men sat down next to her. How she longed to her mother’s arms right now.. Rosalyn threw herself into Javi’s arms. He caressed her back and exchanged a look with Nicolas. ‘It hurts so badly and I miss him..’ she whispered. ‘Miss who? Rosalyn, what happened? Where’s Mikel?’ Nick asked. ‘He’s dead!’ she cried out. Rosalyn began to cry hysterical. Tears welled up in Javi’s eyes. Nick was quiet and just looked at his friends. He wasn’t as close with Mikel as they were, but he did like the guy. Slowly Rosalyn told the whole story. Javi hugged her tight. ‘You’ll get through this girl, you’ll get through this.’ Javi said, tears still rolling down. Rosalyn knew that, it only wasn’t much of a comfort now. ‘I want him back.. I want him to be here when the baby gets born. I just want him here..’ Nicolas helped her up. ‘I know you do Rose, but you have to go on. For the sake of your child.’ he said and guided her upstairs. ‘Javi and I will stay here as long as you need us. You’ll take a bath and go to bed.’ Rosalyn didn’t put up a fight and went upstairs. Javi tried to compose himself and followed Rosalyn upstairs. She needed all the love and support she could get now.

Song; Avril Lavigne ~ When you're gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JupClJI7L0k

~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Sad Sad
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Epilogue

She crossed the short distance left between her and the tree by walking over the freshly mowed lawn. The old cherry tree provided her from shadow while she looked at the granite stone in front of her.

Because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality.

Michael Hennet Sotomayor

*January 20th, 1983 - †May 14th, 2009

A tear escaped her eye and fell on the pink blanket. Rosalyn turned her eyes away from the engraving and sat down underneath the tree. She looked at the baby in her arms and a smile played around her lips. She looked back at the grave. ‘It’s been a while since I last came here. You haven’t seen your child yet. It’s a girl, and her name is Michelle. I wish you’d been with me the day she was born.. Lilly and Basty flew over, and Nick and Javi were there as well of course. Michelle is almost a month old now and she looks so much like you, Mikel.’ Rosalyn smiled again and looked at her baby. The child’s green eyes were big and looked back at her. The days after Mikel died had been awful. Everything reminded her of him, smelled like him, breathed him. Rosalyn couldn’t remember much of the funeral. It all was a blur filled with tears, sadness and wishes of sympathy. A week after the funeral Rosalyn got a visitor. A detective stood in front of her when she opened the door. He introduced himself as Marc Ortega. Marc told her something that gave her a little hope. Her smile widened while thinking back at that hopeful news. ‘Your daddy is a hero Michelle. He sacrificed everything for the person he loved. Never forget that.’

His plane landed just on time. With an unsure smile he walked out of the plane into a watery sun. He got his luggage and walked out of the gate. He saw the piece of cardboard with his name on it and walked towards the woman holding it. She took one of his suitcases and guided him to a car. The back windows were blinded. ‘Mr. Davies is waiting for you Sir.’ the woman said and opened the door. He nodded and got in. Not much later they arrived at an apartment building. The woman opened the door for him and walked with him to the apartment Mr. Davies would be. It didn’t took long before the door opened. ‘Thank you Miss Clarke. If you’d be so kind to get his luggage? I’ll send George with you to help.’ Miss Clarke nodded and went to the elevator. Mr. Davies led him inside. ‘Have a seat Miguel. Tell me, how was your flight?’ Mr. Davies asked while pouring tea in two cups. Miguel sat down. ‘It went pretty smooth and faster than I’d expected.’ he answered and took the cup from Mr. Davies. The man nodded with a smile. ‘Good. One of us will be in the apartment next to yours from now on. Miss Clarke and George will bring your luggage and then we’ll leave you alone to unpack and get used to your new home.’ he said and smiled. ‘Thank you Sir.’ Miguel answered and sipped from his tea. It was more than welcome after his flight. ‘Please, call me Oliver.’ Miguel nodded. ‘Thank you, for everything Oliver.’ Oliver nodded. ‘You’re welcome Miguel. It’s my job.’ he said and winked. A knock on the door made him get up. Miguel followed his lead and they walked to the door. ‘That must be Grace and George with your suitcases. Welcome in London Miguel. I hope you’ll enjoy your new life.’ Oliver shook Miguel’s hand and opened the door. He took his suitcases and closed the door. Miguel walked into his new bedroom and laid them on his new bed. Quickly he put all his clothes in the empty wardrobe and went to his new bathroom. Miguel undressed himself and turned the shower on. Water rushed down and filled his head with its noise. His fingers found his scare and caressed the small zigzagging line. He turned the water off and grabbed a towel. The mirror was all steamed up. With his hand, Miguel cleaned it. Two green eyes looked back at him. His eyes searched the scare in his reflection. It was nearly two months ago now. A sad smile appeared on his face while thinking back at that day. He had to say goodbye to the woman he loved the most. She thought he had died when Logan stabbed him, but he didn’t. Yes, he had seemed dead and for a while he had been dead, but the paramedics did save him. For the world he was dead. Michael Hennet Sotomayor was dead. But Miguel Álvarez wasn’t. ‘Just six months pal, just six months..’ he muttered and went to get dressed. Miguel sat down on his bed. ‘I’ll enjoy my new life when my wife is here. Just six months Mik- eh.. Miguel. Just six months and Logan will be in jail and Rosalyn here. Then everything will be normal again. Then we can start over.’

Song; Sunrise avenue ~ Wonderland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2kypW699g

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I want to thank you for reading my story. Your lovely comments kept me going.
Also a big thank you for the music industry and all the artists for creating and producing the amazing songs suitable for the parts of my fanfic.
A big hug and kiss for all of you; muak

~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Soundtrack “Starting Over”

I. Jordin Sparks ~ Battlefield
II. Nickelback ~ Never again