Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END!

+6
Sergo
girl1035
Prisca
Priya
Onyone
Kath
10 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Who Should It Be?

*Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap53%*Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]
*Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap26%*Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
*Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap21%*Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

Happy smilie Re: *Fanfic* With ONY! (poll closed) PART 29!! THE END!

Post  Sergo Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:33 pm

MrGreen
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:37 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:39 pm

I hope you'll get it ready soon and post it here too MrGreen
Riikka
Riikka

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:18 am

Part 14

The Next Day.

Lily was already sat down in the physics lab. Waiting for him to come. He came into the room followed by not just 2 photographers, but about 30 all trying to get a picture of him. The professor and two other classmates had to push the door shut on them. He walked in looking annoyed and sad. It didn’t suit him.
The seat next to Lily was taken. He assumed they had switched lab partners. That was probably for the best.
Ony had to walk right in front of Lily to get to his seat. She didn’t even look up, it was quite obvious how she felt. They hadn’t talk since yesterday. It was a shame really, they were getting on so well. Even when their paths crossed again, it was still awkward. They both leant in to get the same spring for their experiment. Ony accidentally put his hand on Lily’s. She pulled away, almost as quick as lightening.

Later

“ONYYYY!” Jake screamed. “Your phone is ringing!”
“Ok, ok, two seconds.” Ony replied.
He came out of the shower with a towel around his waist, dripping wet. He answered the phone.
“Hola.” He said.
“Hola Ony, Its Sergo.” Said a female voice. “How are you?”
“Im a bit crappy, you know.” He replied
“Oh great! Well I have something that will be able to get you out of that dump!”
“Yuppy!” Ony said sarcastically.
“Well, you know I said to you before about the other guys meeting up and the rumours that were flying around?” Sergo asked.
“yeah…”
“They weren’t rumours, it was all true! They want you back here soon as to start the talks of getting back together! Is that just fabulous?” Sergo asked.
“It is a tad.”
“Ok well we are getting you and Jake back over here on the next possible flight, so back your backs, your coming back to Madrid!” Sergo said.
“Brilliant. See you soon. Ciao!” Ony hung up the phone. “We’re going back to Madrid Jake.”
“Maybe that’s a good thing with the Lily situation.” Jake said.
“Yeah maybe…”

The next day

Lily sat again in the physics lab waiting for him to come with his mob of paparazzi, but he didn’t, nor did the photographers. She went through the whole lesson wondering where he was, she couldn’t concentrate on her work.
“Look.” She thought. “Pull your self together, I could just be sleeping again, it’s over, don’t let him distract you from your work, hes not worth it!”
After the lesson she was still hung up on where he was, so she went to investigate. She went to his room and knocked on the door. The fat room mate answered with a grunt.
“Where is he?”
“Gone.”
“Gone where?” Lily questioned
“Back to Spain.”
“Oh.” Lily said disheartened.
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:25 am

ooooooooh
it's soooo good Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:26 am

ohh he left without saying nothing...
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:57 am

Part 15

A week or so later.

Lily and Pris were sat in their room eating chocolate and drinking fizzy drinks. They were having a girly night in with face masks and all! It was a sort of a feel good session.
“Pris, I cant belive I fell for that loser, turns out his latino charm worked. I told myself this year I wasn’t going to let myself get distracted. And guess what happened? I did! That stupid boy coming here and screwing up my world. I so totally wish I had never met him. Can you believe he didn’t even say goodbye? No, I didn’t believe it either!” Lily was in full ranting mode when Pris interrupted her.
“Do you love him?” Pris asked.
“What?” Lily said totally surprised by this ridiculous question.
“Did you love him?”
“Well, I did like him a lot but that’s not the point…” Lily went on.
“Did you love him? Answer the question.” Pris said.
“Yes.” Lily said looking at the floor.
“Then what the hell are you still doing here? You haven’t stopped talking about him this week. Go and find him you fool!”
“No, I couldn’t possible, with everything…”
“GO GOD DAMN IT!”
“Fine…”
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:01 am

good work Pris Very Happy

and great part! Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:13 am

xiii.. I'm powerfull Cool Cool Cool

great part
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:26 am

Good Pris Cool

Now Lily go! What a Face
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:39 am

That was quite bad thing from Ony just left withouth saying anything to her..
But she loved him.. or still love.. Very Happy Write more soon Razz
Riikka
Riikka

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:20 am

Great. I hope Pris wont have to make package from her and send her to Ony in mail.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:00 pm

mail Laughing Laughing Laughing

that would be funny Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:01 am

Part 16
“Wait hang on!” said lily as she was about to rush through the door. “Number 1 I still have a face mask on. 2. I have no money to go to Spain. And 3. I have no idea where he is!”
“Ok, this is what we do, you go and wash your face, ill meet you outside in 10 minutes, and don’t forget to pack a bag!” Pris said as pushed Lily out of the way and rushed out of the room.

10 minutes later.

There was a black cab waiting outside their building, there was already 3 girls sat in it.
“Get in!” Lily heard Pris shout.
They were in the cab for about 20 minutes, on the way to the airport. All the while Lily sat there with her heart in her mouth, she had never done anything like this before, she had never been in love before. It sure makes you do stupid things. This was a whole new world to Lily, she never did anything spontaneous, it just wasn’t her thing. She was the organised one, the one with a life plan, which nothing was going to get in the way of. Oh how things change.

They went into the airport, luckily it wasn’t that busy. All four of them rushed over to the desk where you could buy last minute tickets.
“Hi.” Said Lily. “I would like a one way ticket to Madrid please.”
“And at what time?” The snooty lady with a bun asked.
“A.S.A.P. please.” Pris butted in.
“Ok, there is one boarding in an hour.” The lady said. “That will be £700 please”
“Wow, that’s steep.” Lily said.
“No problem, we came prepared.” Pris said as she and the two other friends whipped out a credit card each.”
“Well I can get £275 on my one.” Lily said.
“£75 on this one,” the first friend said as she handed the lady the card.
“£125 on my one!” the second friend said.
“And £225 on this one!” Pris said and handed in the card.
“Oh Pris you are the best friend ever! Mwah!” Lily said “But how can you afford it?”
“It’s my dads…” Pris said.
“Give him a kiss from me!”
“Now you want to go and get checked in.” The lady said.
“Yeah, I don’t wanna miss the flight! Thanks so much you guys! I owe you!” Lily said as she gave each of them a hug so tight they we struggling for breath.

Later

“bienvenido al aeropuerto de Madrid” was the first thing Lily heard as she stepped into the airport. She checked in which didn’t take very long. By now she couldn’t contain her excitement! She was in Spain! She rushed out side the airport and was hit by the warm air and soft breeze. She spent 10 minutes trying to look for a black cab, then she saw people getting into yellow cars, and realised that they were the cabs. She had no where to go, probably best to find a hotel somewhere. She would try and find him tomorrow.
Luckily the cab driver spoke English, badly, but he understood what she was on about. She told him that she wanted a relatively cheap hotel in the middle of the city.
He dropped her outside this hotel, which looked in reasonable condition. She thanked him and went inside. She realised that there was a slight language barrier, so she hoped to god that they spoke English, if only a little! There was another person checking in so she had to wait. She took a seat in the designated area, and looked around trying to take in everything. She wasn’t going to forget this! She looked at the notice, it was all in Spanish, so she didn’t understand a word. She quickly glanced over it. Then she saw something that caught her eye. It was a poster of four boys and one looked firmilar.
“No way! Don’t get excited, there are plenty of blonde boys in 4 piece groups!” Lily thought to herself.
She went to get a closer look. It was him. D’NASH was his band. What a strange name, probably Spanish for something or other. She took the poster off and read over it quickly. By what she could gather, they were having a concert, somewhere in the city, tomorrow at 3. Well at least she knew he was in the city somewhere. It was a start!
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:03 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
I'm so curious for the next part! Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:37 am

Great. I wanna se Ony's reaction.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:42 am

Part 17

The Next Day.

Lily woke up at 9 am. Perfect. She had 6 hours to get some thing to wear, to find the place and then get a ticket to watch them perform. She had it all planned out. So off she went to the shops, after ringing for a cab, with the help of the handsome hotel owner. I think its fair to say she could work her assets.
She bought her outfit, and a few other essentials. By this time she was hungry and went to a café, had some lunch and got changed in the bathroom. Now all she had to do was find this dome place. She needed help. She went to the tourist office, which took her about half an hour to find. She was told where to go, and she went. It took her and hour by foot, she figured it would be cheaper that way. Who knew Madrid was that big?

When she was at the location for the concert she was looking around for a scalper. Someone to by a ticket off. There was know one around, she looked at her watch. It said half two. Surely people would be here by now? Well she waited, for what seemed like and age. She stood in the corner, trying not to draw much attention to herself.

Finally people started to pour in, girls in crazy outfits trying to be noticed by the boys. Lily knew they were famous but not THIS big! Obviously no one was going to sell their ticket. And then she realised there was no one on the door checking the tickets. Maybe it was free concert? She was going to try her luck at getting in, but not now, wait till the concert had started. She stood there planning how she was going to get Onys attention.

Half and hour later

The concert had started. She couldn’t here much of the music, because of the scream girls but what she did hear was pretty good, she had no idea what they were on about but she was tapping her foot along. Every now and again she would recognise a voice. It was Ony’s. He was singing. Her heart longed to see him again. It was now or never. She went into the auditorium. No one stopped her, so it was obviously free.
She tried to make her way through the crowd. It was surprisingly easy, people were moving out of the way for her. The she heard someone scream : “LILY DANIELS!” everyone turned and looked at her, screaming her name. How the hell did they know who she was? Oh right…the papers had printed the pictures of them. God damn it! The boys saw all the commotion in the crowd so they stopped singing, and the crowd parted to let Lily through.
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:44 am

You can't stop there!
I wanna know what happens next!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:46 am

im working on it! im working on it! Razz Laughing
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:46 am

HURRY! Shocked Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:06 am

OMG OMG OMG

What is happening Shocked Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:27 am

love this
it's amazing
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:28 am

Gosh i wanna know but i need to go sleep or otherwise i can't come never again to comp anymore Shocked Shocked This is amazing
Riikka
Riikka

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:48 am

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cool
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:27 pm

sorry peeps i was kicked of the computer, but i have to go out now so new part this afternoon Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next