Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END)

+12
**Unnur**
girl1035
Tinute
x Imke x
Heli
Sergo
Aida
Onyone
emilia
Mindex
Prisca
Kyra - Angie
16 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END)

Post  Tinute Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:34 pm

how soon?/.... maybe now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ?
Tinute
Tinute

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:37 pm

girl1035 wrote:Freezer is bery bad idea. If you got frozen you'd lost a chance to meet Ony and even dream about it.~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END) - Page 9 Icon_wink

Ah damn Shocked
Ok, then I...I...I...man Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ok, a new part now Rolling Eyes
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Part 12
It was already quite late when Mikel opened the door and came into his place. It was very quiet around and Mikel became a bit confused. Alexandra always used to come and meet him back from work.
‘Guess she’s sleeping,’ Mikel said, but something in his chest was heavy.
Mikel walked through all the rooms when he finally found a message left by Alexandra. It was obviously written fast and Alex’s hand was trembling while writing. Mikel took the paper into his hands and read.
After five second Mikel was gone already and only a piece of paper showed that something since the last time he was home has changed. That white piece of paper on which there were only few words…that white piece of paper, which meant the doom.

Alexandra felt her body shaking. She gulped hard and all her body ached. The girl touched her head and then looked at her fingers – they were bloody. She closed her eyes and remembered the past events of few hours before when Miguel brought her to his flat, when he was hitting her, when she tried to hit him back, but he was stronger, when he finally grabbed her hair and hit her head into a wall… That was all she could remember, cause then she fainted. And she was glad she did…
Alexandra placed hands on her mouth so that she could stop herself from shouting in despair, in pain… What Miguel did to her, it was low. He beat her, he humiliated her, he molested her… Alexandra was sitting and wishing for nothing but death…
Miguel came into the room. Alexandra didn’t even look at him, she was just crying in a dark corner.
‘Come on, Alex… Like I hurt you. You asked for it! I told you that nobody else will have you or your love!’ Miguel said. He kneeled next to Alex and tried to touch her, but Alex moved aside a bit. ‘What? No… I know. It’s all about him, right? That Mikel, huh? Well… Then you don’t leave me any choice…’ Miguel said angrily and stood up. He put on the first jacket he found and grabbed his pistol. Alexandra was just looking at him but when Miguel left, she jumped up. The girl remembered the note she was forced to leave to Mikel and she knew what will happen next…
‘What have I done? He will kill him! Miguel will kill him!’ Alex shouted painfully. She took any clothes she found and after few moments she ran after Miguel. She was ready for anything just to save the only good thing that happened in her life – Mikel.

Mikel was walking fast through the night. Alexandra’s note said she was waiting for him in the park and that she wanted to talk about something very serious. From how the words were written Mikel realized that something just wasn’t right…
The guy was moving faster and faster and he felt scared for some reasons he couldn’t say. He was at the place in the park where Alex was supposed to meet him, but there was nobody here…
But then suddenly he saw a guy coming towards him. The man was grinning and something insane was in his eyes. Mikel felt confused. But then he saw the guy taking out a pistol and pointing at him with it.
‘The famous Mikel,’ the guy said through clenched teeth. ‘Alexandra will pay for my tortures,’ he added and Mikel realized his life was in danger.
Two people were standing face to face – Mikel and Miguel.
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:47 pm

omg Shocked
i'm speechless...GREAT Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:47 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Thanks, Katja.
I know it's a little bit shocking and all... Rolling Eyes Glad you liked the story so far Smile

Aida, yes? Neutral
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinute Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked OMG>.................. I'm.. I..... am............. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Amazing
Tinute
Tinute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Oh. My. F******. God. This is awesome. And scary. And I dont want to wait for more.(surprise huh?)
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Kyra wrote:

Aida, yes? Neutral

Haaaa?
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Wow Shocked
Thanks, girls Razz
Even Sergo is shocked... That's something Rolling Eyes
And I told you Miguel is sick bastard Neutral Rolling Eyes

So, the next part is...the last one Rolling Eyes
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Ooowh, and great part Razz Laughing
llllllast? Crying or Very sad
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Already the last one? Uh oh.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:57 pm

post it
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm

wwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Shocked Shocked Shocked

he has a pistol point to Mikel Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

gosh... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Yes, the last... I guess you already have guesses what happens now and most of you are right, I guess Rolling Eyes
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:00 pm

*Pris* wrote:wwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Shocked Shocked Shocked

he has a pistol point to Mikel Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

gosh... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yep Rolling Eyes
One park, three people...one pistol and one shot...sooooo.... Rolling Eyes
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:01 pm

post the end... pleaseeee Shocked Shocked Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Please.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Shocked
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinute Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Yeah... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xaxaxax... that was a very good joke Angie... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tinute
Tinute

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Tinute wrote:Yeah... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xaxaxax... that was a very good joke Angie... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No joke, it's the end soon, basta, fin, pabaiga Laughing Laughing Laughing
(I have a feeling Tina will kill me this Sunday) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinute Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Kyra wrote:
Tinute wrote:Yeah... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xaxaxax... that was a very good joke Angie... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No joke, it's the end soon, basta, fin, pabaiga Laughing Laughing Laughing
(I have a feeling Tina will kill me this Sunday) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hey.. it's not funny.... Yes.. I will.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. it can't be the end.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

( wait.. i can't kill one from admin..... then all her job will bemine... Nooooo..... i will think about some other means Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
Tinute
Tinute

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Tinute wrote:
hey.. it's not funny.... Yes.. I will.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. it can't be the end.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

( wait.. i can't kill one from admin..... then all her job will bemine... Nooooo..... i will think about some other means Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

It is! Rolling Eyes Razz

Yep, you can't Razz Razz Razz We share, we are good girls, LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing
And I still didn't get the photos Sad
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinute Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Kyra wrote:
Tinute wrote:

It is! Rolling Eyes Razz

Yep, you can't Razz Razz Razz We share, we are good girls, LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing
And I still didn't get the photos Sad

yeah... we are goooooooooooood girls Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
I dunno why it's durring so long...... stupid msn.. why he sin't working Question Question Question
Tinute
Tinute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next