Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo por ti, tú por mí Part 32 THE LAST PART!

+8
Riikka
girl1035
Kyra - Angie
gabrielle
Heli
Laura
emilia
Mindex
12 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Yo por ti, tú por mí Part 32 THE LAST PART!

Post  Mindex Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:46 pm

No, Harri isn't dead... and he does that 'cause he's a psycho! Rolling Eyes
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Although I haven't read the magic of Lapland, I still read all these parts and I must say this story is sooooo good!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Holymolychickenmacaroni they're kidnapped!!!! Shocked Shocked
How can he aim a gun on a child's head???!!! Shocked Mad Mad Mad
And poor Javi!!! Sad Sad He seems really desperate Sad Basty is great!!! MrGreen

I... *ahem* ...we want more! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  gabrielle Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:16 pm

How he dares? Mad
Amazing story Thumbs Up MORE Twisted Evil
gabrielle
gabrielle

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Javimke wrote:Although I haven't read the magic of Lapland, I still read all these parts and I must say this story is sooooo good!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Holymolychickenmacaroni they're kidnapped!!!! Shocked Shocked
How can he aim a gun on a child's head???!!! Shocked Mad Mad Mad
And poor Javi!!! Sad Sad He seems really desperate Sad Basty is great!!! MrGreen

I... *ahem* ...we want more! What a Face
enemmän Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm

omg Shocked Shocked
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Surprised mera? nu? I'll do it if I can... I mean I'm coughing my lungs off, so... anything can happen... Rambo
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Part 9

Basty was standing at the door and staring at Javi. That man will lose his mind if we won't solve this, he thought.
- Calm down, man, Basty said and walked to Javi, - I know this isn't easy, but I'll help you.
He hugged Javi and Javi seemed to be grateful that he was there.

Marisa came in. She had gotten a phone call from Minna as well and she was definitely sure that everything wasn't right now. Minna had sounded really weird and she had only said that she didn't love Javi anymore and that it would be over now. She hadn't answered to any questions Marisa had made and also she hadn't said anything about when she would meet her, though normally they were seeing each others very often. Javi left outside. He didn't want to think about it now. He needed fresh air and a bit time of his own to calm himself down. Basty called to Ony that he would keep eye on Javi meanwhile Basty and Marisa were talking.

- What should we do? Marisa asked.
- We have to find out where she is, Basty replied.
- But how? Marisa wondered.
- If we call to the police? Basty suggested.
- Nah... she is not disappeared really... the police wouldn't really search for her.
- Don't you know anyone who could help? Basty asked.
Marisa was thinking for a while, then she got an idea.
- Of course! Why I didn't remember right away! Katja!
- Who? Basty didn't catch the name Marisa mentioned.
- A friend of ours, she is a detective, she can help I'm sure. I'll call her!

Marisa and Basty went to meet Katja in Helsinki. Katja was pleased to see her friend again. She told that she was busy, but willing to help, if she could. Then Marisa and Basty told everything about Minna's disappearing and Katja got really interested in it.
- Hmm... sounds like everything is not quite right. Is there anything that has happened before? Anything like this... does she know people who could do something to her? Katja asked.
Marisa and Basty looked at each others. At the same time they remembered one person, who could do something to Minna. Harri! They both started telling about him at the same time and Katja had to make them to stop, because she didn't understand what they were saying.
- Hold on, hold on..., Katja interrupted them, - One by one, thank you! she smiled.
For the first time Marisa and Basty smiled. Then Marisa started telling about what happened in Ylläs. Katja listened and after hearing all the story she was convinced that Harri could be behind all this again.
- I'll start finding out things... tell me where did you see her last time? Katja asked.
- I think it was Javi at the hotel, Marisa said and gave the name of the hotel.
- Do you have her bank account number? I mean if she uses her credit card, we can see where in Helsinki she is.
- I'll get it for you, Marisa promised.
- Ok... I'll call you later, Katja smiled.

When Marisa and Basty got back to the cottages there was only Ony. Mikel and Angie had left with Javi to buy a new phone for him. Ony told that Javi seemed to have soon a breakdown, because he looked really terrible. A bit later they came back and Javi went to his cottage and didn't speak to anyone.
- He was awful, Mikel explained to the others, - He lost his temper really easily and.. gosh... I've never seen him like that!
- I was a bit afraid of him..., Angie confessed and looked still scared.
- Well, we have to support him... and maybe we'll get Minna back, because it really seems that her things aren't what they look like, Basty said.
- Really? Ony was curious.
Then Marisa and Basty told about the meeting with Katja. Now they just had to wait until she calls.

Late in the afternoon Marisa's phone rang. It was Katja. She told that she had been at their hotel and had found out that Minna had left there alone. First she had went out with the boy and on second time she had left alone with her luggages, but no boy with her. Where was the boy meanwhile? Katja said she will investigate more, because she had a reason to believe that something had happened to the boy. She was going to see the place where the gig took place, maybe she could find people, who saw something. And she also needed to know Harri's surname, because she needed to check where he lives. Marisa didn't know it, but she promised to call Minna's brother and ask.

- My plan is perfect, Harri laughed, - You stay with me and that Spaniard thinks you don't want him anymore and signs the divorce papers.
- What about the boy? Minna asked, - You think he would give up? No way, he wants to see the boy and you can't stop it.
- Don't you worry about it, Harri continued laughing, - I still have things to stop him, but so far so good!
- What do you think you're doing? You can't keep me here forever! Minna said angrily.
- Well, you will want to be with me voluntarily when you get used to this again.
- Never! You are crazy! Minna shouted.
José had been asleep, but now he woke up and started crying.
- Well, you better calm down, if you don't want to get in trouble, you know... That kid won't cry for too long, he winked and looked angry.
- You better go and buy him some food, if you want to keep him quiet! Minna said full of anger.
Harri left the room and slammed the door. He locked it and Minna walked to José and took him in his arms. José was still crying, but calmed down soon, when Minna gave him his pacifier. She walked around the room hoding José and thinking what to do. She looked at the door... maybe if she found a key to that door... She put José on the floor and started looking for the key, but she found nothing.
- Damn! she cursed.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 pm

José sounds cute Sad
Harri... Mad
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:15 pm

That Harri Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
but so great part Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Harri is soo... Evil or Very Mad Mad
Amazing parts like always! Thumbs Up
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:29 pm

Well, thanks... Smile dunno, if it's amazing.... Rolling Eyes
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:30 am

Harri needs a bullet Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

stupid maniac Mad Mad Mad
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:46 am

Part 10

Javi had calmed down, but he didn't speak to anyone. He either was walking outside or laying on the couch staring at the TV, though he didn't remember anything of the programmes. Basty was worried about him. He had to force him to eat and go to the bed in the evening, but he knew he wouldn't get much sleep.
In the morning Basty found him on the couch again. He was laying on it and staring at the ceiling.
- Morning... are you ok? Basty asked.
Javi was quiet for a long time.
- Never..., he said with a strange voice.
Basty didn't recognize his voice anymore. He had told Javi what Katja had found out, but it seemed like he didn't listen... or he didn't want to hope too much. It still could be true, though Basty didn't believe it. How Javi can believe it? Doesn't he know her... Basty shaked his head confused and went to get some breakfast. The day seemed to be sunny and warm, but all the joy of this holiday had gone.

The day was long and they didn't hear anything from Katja nor Minna. Javi felt minutes were like hours, hours felt like days. What could he do? Just wait? But what if nothing happens...? If I just knew what did I do wrong..., he thought tears in his eyes. He remembered the happenings in Ylläs and that she had said, if he could stand by her. I'm not doing it now, but... she wants to divorce?
- WHY!!!! he shouted loud.
Angie got really scared of Javi's shouting. She was outside sunbathing, but got up and went to look for Mikel inside the cottage.
- What's wrong? Mikel asked when he saw Angie's face.
- Javi... he...., Angie started.
- What? Did he do something? Mikel looked worried.
Angie told what she had heard outside. Javi was by the lake and yelling there.
- I know... he is really upset, Mikel said and looked sad. He felt bad, because his friend felt bad.

Next day Katja called Marisa. She had found Harri in police files. He had been in jail recently for physical abuse and raping. Marisa was shocked. Katja continued that she had an address of Harri's apartment and also he had used his bank account in southern part of Helsinki. This didn't mean anything yet, but they would have to check his apartment. Basty and Marisa promised to go with Katja. They also told Javi, what Katja had told, but Javi was just staring at something.
- That man needs help, Ony said quietly.
- I agree, Mikel said.
- And he needs food, Angie said, - He has lost weight during these days.
- C'mon, Javi, now we'll eat something, Ony said and helped him up from the couch and took him to the kitchen.
- Ok, we'll go then, Marisa said and she and Basty left.

Harri had brought them some food, but had left soon and locked the door. Minna heard that he didn't remember to take the key with him. She sneaked to the door and listened. She heard him going out. Immediately she started to look for something she could drop the key from the lock. A tea spoon! Yes, this goes well... now a paper... She found an old magazine from the table and returned to the door. She opened the magazine and pushed it under the door so that she could pull it back. Then she started to work with the tea spoon and tried to make the key to drop down on the magazine. After a while she felt the key was ready to be pushed out of the lock. Now... let it drop on the magazine, she prayed in her mind and carefully pushed the key with the tea spoon. It dropped! Carefully she pulled the magazine back and - the key was on it! Yes! Great! she thought.
She put the key to the lock and opened the door. Deep inside she felt big hope. She could escape now! She hurried to José and grabbed him with her and rushed out of the apartment. But when she was on the corridoor, she heard someone coming. Shit! she thought. She rushed upstairs and tried to look for a place to hide. She didn't find, so she decided to go on the roof.

In the cottage Javi had managed to eat something, but he was still in his own world. He had found somewhere a bottle of alcohol and he went by the lake, sat on the dock and started drinking. Ony and Mikel followed the situation worried and they decided to keep him on eye all the time.

Marisa, Katja and Basty were already on the street where Harri's apartment was.
- We have to be careful just in case, Katja said, - Marisa, you stay here and look around. If he is not inside, he can show up and you can warn us then. We'll keep in touch by our phones. Basty will call you when we're in and we keep the lines open then, ok?
- Sure, Marisa replied.
She felt really nervous, but stayed on the street and watched Katja and Basty entering the apartment house.

Harri entered his apartment and saw that the door of the room was open. Fuck! he cursed and returned quickly to the corridoor. He looked around and was thinking. They had to go upstairs, because no one came down. He decided to check it.

In the cottage Mikel was keeping eye on Javi. He was sitting under a tree a bit further and watching how Javi was still sitting on the dock and drinking. I should go and make him stop. That's not good for him, but would he listen to me, Mikel was wondering. Well, at least not now...
- Hey! Angie came to Mikel and sat down next to him.
- Hey! Mikel replied and smiled.
- Things are going badly, Angie said quietly.
- Yes, we should relax here, but this is everything else..., Mikel said and looked at Javi's direction again.
- I can understand how he feels, Angie said looking at Javi.
- Me too... but that will never happen to us, right? Mikel looked at Angie again.
- I hope not, Angie looked at Mikel seriously.
- Don't worry, Mikel smiled, - We are meant to be together.
He leaned toward Angie and kissed gently her lips. Angie kissed back and then Mikel pressed her on her back to the grass. Both were getting excited. They really hadn't had a chance to be together during these last few days.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Great part Very Happy Very Happy
Go Minna go...good girl because she find out that one tric Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Classical trick how to get a key from the other side of the door... Laughing
And it's amazing!! Razz
Eläkä väitäkkään vastaan!!
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Yay she's out! cheers

Angie and Mikel... Twisted Evil
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:18 pm

She escaped!!!! cheers Hooraay!!! What a Face

But Javi! Sad Poor guy! Sad
I hope he's gonna be okay very soon!

Great part!! Very Happy More? Cool
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 pm

i hope she will not be catch again Shocked Shocked Shocked

they have to find her before that stupid freaky man Mad Mad
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Sergo wrote:Angie and Mikel... Twisted Evil

I agree!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And Minna, hon, you are an amazing writer, but you know it already, right? Wink Beating heart
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Shocked glup.. Shocked me? amazing writer..? Surprised Nope, but writing is fun! What a Face Well, thanks! Embarassed
Heli, joopas! Razz
Ok... more? You'll get more... Smile

Part 11

Minna was on the roof with José. She was looking around and thinking where she could go. The ladder was a choice, but with José it would be too difficult. Shit...
Then she heard something and turned around. Harri had come to the roof as well. He was standing there and staring at her furiously.
- You bitch! You think you can escape! he yelled at her.
Minna put José down.
- Go next to that chimney and stay there, ok? Be a good boy now..., she said quietly to José.
José did what she told and was behind the chimney so that Harri didn't see him.
Harri came closer.
- You can't go anywhere, don't you see it! You'll be mine forever, he laughed.
- Make me! Minna said with a voice that made Harri to hesitate a bit.
- What do you mean? Of course you will... you will do as I say.
- Really? Well, you can't do it. I'll fight for my freedom!
- What about the boy? You don't want him to die, huh? Harri grinned.
- Well, you have to come closer, if you want to shoot him, Minna said angrily and stared at Harri furiously.
Harri was confused. He didn't expect Minna to fight back. He walked closer. He was now only a few steps away from Minna. He pointed at Minna with his gun. She didn't seem to be scared at all. She just stood there staring at him straight to his eyes.
But Minna was scared. She was so scared that she had never been before, but she had to do something. This was maybe the only chance to escape and she didn't want to give up. Protecting José gave her more strength and Javi... she couldn't just give up! This was about her whole life and she was going to fight for it!

Basty and Katja were at Harri's apartment. The door was open so they entered carefully inside. There was no one. But they saw toys in one room and they both were convinced that Minna and José had been there. Where were they now? They returned to the corridoor. Basty called to Marisa and told what they had seen.

Javi's bottle was empty and he stood up and threw the bottle to the lake. His eyes were full of tears and he was feeling even more sad than before. He turned around and decided to go back inside and look for more to drink, but he lost his balance for a second and fell on the water. He was drunk and didn't know what to do. He got scared, swallowed some water, coughed but he wasn't able to swim. He was slowly sinking under the water. He tried to get away, but couldn't. I might die as well... what do I have left... nothing.., Javi thought before he got unconscious.

On the roof Harri was still aiming at Minna. He looked at the boy just for a second trying to see if he could get him, but Minna was faster. She saw that he looked away from her and she took the advantage of it. She kicked hard to his hand where the gun was. The gun fired.

- What was it? Basty got scared when he heard the shot.
- Did it come from the roof? Katja asked and started running upstairs.
Basty ran after her. He said to Marisa that they were probably on the roof. Marisa started running to the building and upstairs.

Mikel and Angie were kissing passionately when Mikel thought he heard something strange.
- What was that noice? he asked Angie and immediately remembered Javi and looked at the dock, where Javi had sat just a while ago. Now he wasn't there.
- Shit! Mikel jumped up.
He looked carefully and realized something was on the water next to the dock.
- Shit, shit! Javiii! he shouted and started running toward the dock.
- Angie, get Ony!!!! Call an ambulance!!!! Mikel shouted while running to rescue Javi.
Angie was really scared, but she ran as fast as she could to get Ony.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:49 pm

OMG!!!!!! Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Holy crap. What did Javi do? Is Minna ok? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:59 pm

omg Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:08 pm

WHAT THE....!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Javi!! Shocked Omg omg
And Minna!!! Shocked Shocked Oh shit!!! Shocked
YOU HAVE TO POST MORE!!!! bounce bounce bounce
GIVE US!!!! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Shocked Shocked Oh... your reactions!! I guess it's thanks then.... What a Face
Soo... you want more.. here you are Wink

Part 12

The gun fired, but the bullet didn't hit to anyone. However, the kick was so powerful that the gun flew from Harri's hand near the edge of the roof. Harri tried to rush and get the gun, but Minna tripped him. He fell down and now Minna tried to get the gun first, but Harri was fast as well. He grabbed on his leg and tried to make her to fell... and she did. For a while they were fighting on the roof, then Harri got up and saw his gun again.

Basty and Katja rushed to the roof. They saw a sight they didn't expect to see. Minna was on her back on the roof and Harri seemed to look at something near the edge of the roof. Now he seemed to move toward it.
- Stoooooop!!! Basty shouted.
Harri turned to look who was there and at the same time Minna tripped him again. He fell down and very near the edge, but he was still reaching the gun. Minna was doing the same and they were fighting for it and suddenly Harri was too near the edge. He slipped over the edge and fell. Minna thought she was seeing sights... It's just couldn't be Harri who fell! He yelled and from the edge Minna saw him hit the street. She was shocked. He is dead!
At the same time Basty and Katja were rushing to Minna. Then Basty saw José who was running toward his mom and it seemed he would run straight over the edge of the roof.
- Minna! Take José!!! Basty shouted.
Minna was still shocked, but turned to look at behind her. She saw José running toward the edge.
Probably he had seen Harri dropping down and thought he was hiding somewhere.
- No! José!! Stop! Minna yelled, but the boy was already on the edge.
Minna jumped and grabbed on José before he fell down. She got a hold of the boys legs, otherwise he would have met the same destiny as Harri.
- No... no.. José! Minna was sobbing. She saw in her mind how her hold slipped and José dropped down...

Mikel dragged Javi from the water to the land and started checking if he was breathing or not. Ony ran to Mikel and Javi and together with Mikel Ony started to make Javi to breath. Angie came to them and said she had called an ambulance. Javi started coughing and soon he opened his eyes.
- Javi! Ony was shaking him.
- Aaaa... Ony?... oh... why I'm still here? Let me diee..., Javi started crying again.
Mikel and Ony looked at each others. Javi needed help seriously.

Basty and Katja were beside Minna and Basty helped her to lift the boy back to the roof.
Minna had a strong hold of José's legs. She was really in a shock. José was crying.
- Minna! Release José, you hear me? Basty said.
- No! No!! He falls.. he falls! Minna yelled and she was like in another world.
- He is safe! Basty said and tried to open her hold of José's legs.
- You're hurting him! Katja said, - Let him go now, he is safe with us... and you are safe.
Slowly Minna let her hands open and she took the boy in his arms.
- José..., she whispered and cried.
Basty hugged them both and spoke calming worlds. Katja made some phonecalls. She called the police and also an ambulance. Minna and José had to go to the hospital just in case.

An ambulance had arrived to the cottages. Javi was taken to the hospital. Mikel, Ony and Angie decided to go with him. They couldn't just leave him. No one remembered to call Basty and Marisa. They were so worried about Javi.

Basty, Marisa and Katja were walking around restless in the hospital.
- She is really shocked, Marisa said, - Seeing Harri to die that way... and José... he almost fell as well...
Basty walked to Marisa and hugged her.
- Everything is just fine now... and I'm sure she will recover. Time heals, you know...
- We should call to the others, Marisa said.
- So, do you call to Ony? Basty asked.
- No, you do it... we still... don't talk, Marisa said embarrassed.
The doctor came to talk to them. José was just fine and Minna physically as well, but she was really badly shocked. One of them could go now and see her. Marisa wanted to go and Basty called to Ony.

- Basty! Ony replied.
- Hey! We found Minna and José! They're ok now. You can tell Javi that it wasn't his fault and that Harri was to blame. He is dead. We're at the hospital now, Basty told.
- Great... aa... Basty? Ony sounded weird.
- Yes?
- We're at the hospital too...
- What? Why? Basty was scared.
- Javi...
- What's wrong with him? Basty panicked.
- He almost drowned... Mikel rescued him. But he is mentally really down...
- Oh, god! I thought that everything was fine now, Basty was shocked.
- Well, he is not in danger anymore, but..., Ony sounded sad.
- We'll come to see you soon, Basty said and they hung up.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next