Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kidnap (again a story by Tet and Ilona) finished

4 posters

Go down

Happy smilie The Kidnap (again a story by Tet and Ilona)

Post  Onyone Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Part 1

Tet just came back from her holiday in Switzerland. She got on MSN and immediately Ilona talked to her. “I thought you would send Ony bank half way your holiday”, she said mad. I DID, Tet said, I sended him back at Wednesday! What..? But he still isn’t here, Ilona said. Then where is he, Tet asked, I looked out of the window on my way back but I didn’t saw him walking beside the ‘Autobahn’. O god…Ilona said..what if he’s kidnapped 0.0!!! Maybe he walked in the wrong direction and is he in Poland now, Tet said, that would be so awful :’( Does he had his phone with him, then we can call him. Yes he had but the battery will be empty by now. I know, Ilona said, but I still try, just to be sure. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 0.0 WHAT IS IT, Tet screamed. I, I, I, a Polish Man took up his phone!! OMG..what what happened to Ony?? I dunno, I don’t speak Polish. I do, a little Tet said, let me try again! What is happened to him, Ilona cried, did they stole his stuff, kidnapped him, killed him :’( Hmm no-one answers the phone now. We should go looking for him, let’s go to Poland. Wait, Ilona said, who says he is in Poland, who knows was it a Polish Man in the Netherlands or so. That’d true, but if he was kidnapped shouldn’t we have received a letter then, in which they ask for ransom? Maybe some freaked out fan took him in house and uses him as a slave, Tet said. Nooo that can’t be, he’s ours..let’s call again. I will, Tet said..3 seconds later: eeeewww a spooky-sounded Rumanian took up his foon, he sounded like count Dracula! What, were is Ony, did he spoke english?? I dunno I put down the phone immediately it was too freaky. I call again, Ilona said, I just take a knife out of the kitchen I can use it as weapon (A). Eeeww, now some sinister German answered his phone. But I speak German, so sagen sie mir… WO IST UNSERE ONY!!!!(so tell me, where is our Ony) What does he say Tet asked. He said: The blonde Spaniard is here in our shed. How do they dare, Tet said pissed off.
Ilona: UND WARUM, ER IST VON TET UND MIR, GIBT ER ZURÜCK!! (And why, he is from Tet and me, give him back)
German: Er ist von uns jetzt.. (he is from us now)
Ilona: Warum brauchen sie him (Why do you need him)
German: Für das geld (for the money)
And how much do they want? Tet asked..Ask him I wanna know!!
Ilona: Wieviel..? (How much?)
German: €1.000.000,-
Ilona: und wo ist er? (and where is he?)
Geman: Wasserstrasse 123, Berlin.
Ilona: Gibt him am foon, so ich wisse er ist alive (give him on the phone so I know he’s alive)
Tet!! I finally have him on the phone and he is alive, she said, tho he’s crying now! Men..thank god he’s alive..just tell him we come to save him! I did, let’s go now..he was totally in panic! Do you still have his blue pillow there? Yes, I have Tet said, and I will bring it with me! Oke, then let’s go to Berlin…

more or not?
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: The Kidnap (again a story by Tet and Ilona) finished

Post  Prisca Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:42 pm

well.. i already read this Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:44 pm

I know on Ilona's forum
we decided to post it on both
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Heeeeey this is the story you told me about on msn Cool
I want more!!! MrGreen
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Part 2:

In Berlin:
Let’s go to the..what was it..Wasserstrasse?? Tet said. Yes, number 123, here it is. Woow sinister house..freaky 0.0. Yea, Ilona said, O look there’s even a thunderstorm going on above it. How do we get in? Maybe the backdoor is open, we better go and check it out. If not we have to go through the window up there. O no way, Ilona said, I’m afraid of height..and I’m sure they have hide him at the loft. Else we call again and ask Ony on the phone so he can explain us where he is. Yea, but first let’s check the backdoor, Ilona said. Hmm, it’s locked but the lock look weak..if you kick it once it will open. Why do I wear my stiletto’s now . I’m wearing my Nikes so I will be able to do it =D. Oke, you kick the door open silently. Tet kicks open the door. Sooo =D That’s done, it’s open let’s go inside without making to much noise, tho I wonder if you can be silent on those heels you wear. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW what a dirty place Ilona said. Let’s hope Ony is not as dirty as the rest of this place 0.0 Well if he is we put him under the shower Tet said, easy enough. That’s true JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK RAT!!!!! Ilona screamed. And mice and eeeeekkk a bat. AAAAAAAAAA SPIDERRRR behind you!! Eeew and a big one, Tet said, let’s go further, search Ony and get out of this evil place, without looking at all those freaky animals. Look there is a staircase, Ilona mentioned, tho it will make a terrible noise if we should use it I guess, it looks old and not so very safe. Yea, but oooo watch out..there’s a hole in that step. Damn, it can collapse any moment now. This is way to dangerous, Tet said, I go back and I’m gonna use the drain to get it, but that one will collapse too  Yea, exactly, so we just take the staircase and if it collapse there will be a basement under it where Ony will be. Cause if we can’t use this stair without collapsing how will Ony, the german, polish man and rumanian get upstairs… Very smart, Tet mentioned. I know, sometimes I am (A), but who goes first? I go fir…aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah WAAAA I CATCH YOUU… *baf* or we fall down both  So were is Ony, Tet asked? I can’t see a thing here, it’s pitchdark but wait there something under my feet IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SNAKEEEEEEEE. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW ONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY heeeeelppp. WAAAAAAAAAAAA where’s the exit, Ilona freaked out…snake snake snake… aah let’s get out of here. Yea but where is the door *baf* oke that was a obstacle. Wait I use the light of my cellphone to see what it was, Tet said, If I wanna know.. why is there a piece of wood in the middel of this basement?? Maybe to cover a secret hideout, Ilona said eueu ONYYY are you there?? I call him, he told you he got his phone back right, after you talked to him. Yea, but we are at least 3 meters underground, so I don’t think your phone will work..but you better hurry up since the snake is somewhere here too remember.. My phone works, Tet said, it pretty good. Ony listen, we are somewhere in the house in a basement with a snake..so where the hell are you?? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE HE’S BACK..Ilona screamed suddenly. They locked him in the bathroom. And where is that? AAAA snake found a friend..ONYYY please tell were that damn bathroom is. Not were we are, Tet said, it’s near the kitchen, there where we were when we entered the house. Near the backdoor. Damnit.. where the hell is the door! Overthere is a dangerous looking stepladder, to climb to upstairs again. Oke, but first I go away by that damn snake! Ilona said. Great idea, I settle that ladder so we can use it. Oke but hurry snake’s approaching. I go first Tet said, in case it collapse. NOOO WAAY I go first!! Oke, be carefull! I’m on the 3rd step now. Oke, I’m right behind you.. Oke wait sshhtt..I hear something, I’ll check if I can see something upstairs. Eu Tet?? Do you know something about pretty aggressive looking dogs..? O god..well, I’ve learned how to calm them down. Oke great, amazing =D I just run to the couch and jump on it then you calm down the damn dogs oke..? Oke I can do that. Great, and Ilona run to the couch jumps on it and clibs into the curtains. In the meantime Tet starts talking to the dogs and they calmed down and wnt back to where they came from. Ilona came down from the curtains..pfieww..thanks a lot. Well that’s settled, tho it is a miracle those curtains didn’t came down..now let’s find the bathroom. Oke, but don’t you think it is pretty strange we didn’t see the german, polish man or rumanian yet, Ilona asked. Since we are here for half an hour and we made a lot of noice and still we haven’t seen them. That’s true, now you got me scared..maybe they went to the supermarket. Orr..they standing next to Ony in the bathroom after she bound him and covered his to beautifull eyes and who knows what more :’( 0.0 You’re right Tet said..run now!! Come on, where’s the damn bathroom? Here it is..damnit the doors locked.. the key have to be somewhere here. DAMN..and Ilona start kicking the door and lock with lots of frustration. Then she said, you’ll see, they have bound the key to that damn snake  Well, the lock look weaker now, Tet mentioned, if you kick it a few times more it will maybe open. Ilona start freaking out completely at the door. Ony will be deadscared in the bathroom now. I don’t care, Ilona gasped, as long as this damn door will open now. Tet takes over the kicking to the door. Tanks a lot Ilona said, but I guess we have another problem… 0.0

Part 3

Eu..what then, asked Tet. You’d better look behind you and try to get that door open now. O god..Tet said and after that she start kicking the door harder then before. Ilona turned around and saw that one kidnapper came back. German: wass ist dis O.o (what is this) eueu Tet?? If you keep on kicking the door, then I kick on the german oke? Oke deal =D that Rumanian and the polish man will arrive any moment now. I can handle them Ilona said, for these situations they invited stilleto-heels. Ony baby, hold on one more moment..we’re busy for a moment! Exactly =D, tho that Rumanian looks freaky familiar. You think so, Ilona asked? Yea he looks like a Rumanian from my school, maybe his father or… WATCH OUTT DUGGG..POLISH MAN THROWS CHAIR AT YOU!! I allready thought they were freaky Tet said and she dugged for the chair. Hmm freaky, but wait.. hold an eye on that German, that rumanian is walking towards the gun-collection.. Ilona take the chair the Polish man threw at Tet and hit the Rumanian with it. He fell Knock-Out on the floor. Tet, you can start kicking the door again, that polish man and the german I can handle on my own. And Tet starts kicking the door again. You know..Ony must me so scared now..poor thing, she said. Yea, come one..let’s hurry. And Ilona hit the german right into his face =D was haben sie mit Ony getan du du überidiot (what have you done to Ony über-idiot) WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT 0.0 Tet I’m here to help you with the door..it has to get open now 0.0 What Tet asked. Well, since Ony is in there and the faucet is open, so if we don’t hurry Ony will drown. O shit.. and after that they both start kicking the door..and then it opens. O that was suddenly, Tet mentioned. WAAAA WATTTEEERRR, Ilona screamed. In the meantime the both ran towards Ony..then Ilona whispered “he looks damn hot in white wet shirt”. Tet started laughing..but you’re right she said. Tet, Ony you go outside and wait there for me..I gonna give that german and his friends what they deserve..and believe me..they are not gonna like it. Great Idea Tet said, pff trying to kill Ony..idiots. Ilona did what she said and after that she walked outside..Onyyy, you’re all right she asked and she hugged hm for a while. He’s gonna be all right Tet said. Good then let’s go home now Ilona said and she took Ony’s hand..Tet did the same and they all went back home

THE END
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Hahahaaha!!! lol! This was great and funny!!! Laughing
Probably shortest story ever on the forum Razz Razz
x Imke x