Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Story With D'Nash!!!(parts 9+10 THE END)

+6
^^Athina^^
Prisca
Laura
girl1035
tuLicia
Dimitra_Ony
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy smilie My first Story With D'Nash!!!(parts 9+10 THE END)

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:22 pm

This is my first attempt to write a story, nothing special, I hope you like it!!! Rolling Eyes

Part 1
It was 7 o’clock sharp, and the clock rang. Ony moved his hand and turned it off. He turned around and tried to wake up completely. He tried to remember his dream, slowly, pictures started to appear in his mind, it was he and Javi and they were arguing because of a girl. She had short blonde hair, she was thin and tall with brown eyes and very beautiful!!! Ony wished he had truly met that girl, but also thanked god for not having argued with Javi.
He glanced at the clock, it was 7:15 “time to get up” he said to himself. He stood up and went straight to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He went back to his bedroom and wore a white T-Shirt and black sport trousers. He ate a piece of cake and went out for jogging.
Half an hour later he returned at home, and had a shower. He wore a blue T-Shirt and white trousers (the ones with the many pockets on them). He went to the bathroom saw himself on the mirror “I look ok” he whispered to himself.
15 minutes later, his mobile phone rang…

To be continued…

Last edited by Dimitra_Ony on Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: My first Story With D'Nash!!!(parts 9+10 THE END)

Post  tuLicia Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Sounds great =))

Is it... a date??? Very Happy

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Lol Ony. sound good.keep it coming Thumbs Up
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 pm

Finally you posted it!!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool
It sound's interesting Smile Smile Smile
Please, Dimitra give us another part bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:53 am

ooohhh a story with ony... i liked...

moreeeee
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ^^Athina^^ Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:48 am

Amazing start!!!Can't wait for the next part Wink
^^Athina^^
^^Athina^^

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:10 pm

I'm very happy you like it, there will be a new part today!!! Very Happy
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Part 2
“Come on, I’m outside” said Mikel. Ony took his mobile phone and his keys; he locked the door and hurried towards Mikel. “Good Morning, hurry up, it’s almost 9” said Mikel. “Morning, don’t worry, we always get there on time” said Ony while he was getting to Mikel’s motorbike, “Besides, you’re the one who’s late, I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes…. emmm…by the way, what happened? You’re never that late!!!” said Ony. “Emmmm…. I’ll tell you later, let’s go” said Mikel sounding a little bit nervous.
10 minutes later, they arrived at their destination, and Javi with Basty were already there. “Where were you? I thought you’d never come” said Basty “Yeah guys, it’s the first time you’re sooo…. much late, 5 whole minutes… ohhh…Basty, get serious” said Javi with a sarcastic voice. “Morning” said Ony “sorry we’re late” “Good Morning” said Javi and Basty at the same time. “Come on guys, we’ve got a lot of work to do today, it’s our last rehearsal before the BIG concert tonight” said Basty, “yep, let’s go and finish as soon as possible with that” said Javi. They entered the room, their choreographer was already there, “Good morning, how are you?” he asked “bien” they answered. “Ok then, let’s get started” he replied.

To be continued…

Part 3
D’Nash danced and sang, sang and danced until they had managed to complete perfectly all the choreographies, only one had remained, the one from Dale. They started dancing and singing again, but there was a little problem, no matter how hard he tried, Mikel could not perform a step of the choreography. “Here, let me help you” said Ony. “Oh, leave me alone, will you?” replied Mikel nervously. “Ok, but you didn’t have to talk like that“ said Ony surprised by his friends attitude. “ Sorry Ony, I’m just a little bit stressed out” said Mikel. “May we know why?” asked Basty who was really worrying about his friend.
“Well, 1stly I had a really bad dream, in which I ended dead, and that kept me awake all night, 2ndly, because of that, I almost crushed on the traffic lights at Plaza de Espana so the police took my driving license, 3rdly this step is too difficult for me, maybe for you Ony it is easy, but for me…” said Mikel, who sounded relieved after telling his problems to his friends. “Oh Mikel, we can solve some of your problem, very simply, 1stly, we remove that step from that choreography, but you all have to agree to do it all again from the beginning” “yep, it’s fine for me” said Javi, “yeah, sure” said Basty “sooo… ok, and…I have to remind you Mikel… YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, so stop worrying about a dream, and let’s finish with that choreography” said Ony happily. “Well, I suppose you ‘re right, it was just a dream, and I’m getting my license back the day after tomorrow…thanks guys, you’re the best friends I could wish for” said Mikel!!! “ So, let’s finish with that as soon a possible, shall we?” said Javi. They continued their rehearsal, although it took them and hour and a half more than usual, because they had to rearrange that choreography.

To be continued…
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 pm

Really great part's Wink Wink Wink
Can't wait to read more Smile Smile Smile
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:21 am

great parts Smile Smile Smile
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm

Part 4
It was 2 o’clock. After going to take a shower at home, they all went to Ony’s house. He offered to cook for them, and after such an exhausting day, they all said yes at once. Ony arrived at home, had a shower, put on something comfortable, and went to the kitchen. His friends arrived, and they ate, he had cooked Paella. Half an hour later, there was no sign, (except for the dishes in the sink), that Paella a few minutes ago truly existed.
5 o’clock, they all were very exhausted. Mikel left first and went straight to bed. Basty and Javi left together, and went to take a nap.
Two hours later, the three of them woke up, the dishes were still were Ony left them, exhausted so much that he couldn’t even wash them. But now that he had rested, he felt perfectly, except for one feeling, a feeling that all of them had… anxiety.
Ony started taking push-ups in order to relax, Basty went for a walk to his restaurant, and Javi started cleaning up the mess at his house and singing. Mikel was still sleeping…
Half an hour later, Ony got a little tired, he took a shower and went to Javi’s house. Basty was already there, and Mikel arrived 15 minutes later, it’s when they left for the place where the concert would take place.

To be continued…

Part 5
They arrived there in 20 minutes and went straight to their dressing rooms. They got dressed up, and started dancing and singing, cause they were very nervous. It was 9 o’clock sharp, and they all started shaking really badly. They hugged each other, “Buena Suerte” they said in one voice. “It’s time” said Mikel and by luck he remembered that girl on the phone he talked to a few days ago; she was from Greece…”Meant to be together?” he wondered…”Come on, we can do it” he said
They got to the stage and the concert began…the girls were screaming “Onyyyyyyyy…” “Mikeeeeeel…” “Bastyyyyyy…” “Javiiiiii…”. Ony smiled when he saw a girl holding a paper writing “Ony will you marry me?” Javi looked at Ony and suddenly he wasn’t anxious at all…he started singing!!! Mikel saw Javi and he stopped shaking…Basty saw Mikel and relaxed, and Ony saw Basty and his anxiety disappeared!!!
They sang, danced, talked, screamed, thanked, and when the concert ended, they went to their dressing rooms to change clothes…for 7th or 8th time? …Ony couldn’t remember. And then he realized something…

To be continued…

PS The next part on Monday!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:04 pm

what he realized?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 am

Great part's!!!!!!!
What did Ony realized? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:44 am

I like this fic MrGreen

Keep going! pig
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:59 pm

I read parts 1 - 5 and they were great!! Very Happy
I want to know, what he realized...
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am

Part 6
He was wearing the same clothes as in his dream…”oh come on…and we were saying to Mikel not to believe in these things” he thought, but despite that, he went to Javi’s dressing room, then to Mikel’s, and to Basty’s… they were all wearing the same clothes as in his dream, he began to feel anxious about that, but he at once thought that it couldn’t happen, cause it was just a dream.
They went outside to the place where they would sign some autographs and take some photos with their fans. It was truly the place of his dream…a woman came near him”Emmmm… Ony…hi, can you do me a favor?” she asked “Hello, hey…I remember you, you were in Mallorca!” he said “ Wow, you remember me? Wow!” she answered. “Si, of course jeje, how can I forget the locas griegas? How can I help you?” he asked, “Can you talk on the phone with a friend of mine? She’s a loca griega too, and mostly for you, but there’s a problem, she doesn’t speak Spanish” she said. “Well, si but for a while, you know…the fans..., and don’t worry, I’ve learnt some English” he said. She gave him her mobile phone…it was ringing…a girl answered, “yes…” she said, “Hola, soy Ony” he said, Ony heard something falling, “Are you alright?” he asked, “ yes yes” she said, probably shaking as Ony imagined. “How are you?” Ony asked her “Great you? Oh, my name is Dimitra by the way!” she said, “I’m great too, nice to meet you” said Ony. “Wow, you speak English... I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to the concert” said Dimitra “It’s ok, I’m happy that we have such great fans around the world” said Ony “ When will you come to Greece? We’re waiting como locas here for you!!!” she said happily. “Oh, I hope soon, I’d love to see how you look like, if you are so beautiful as your voice sounds” said Ony…oh my god, Ony said that to me? Thought Dimitra. “Emmm… gracias” she said “ Sorry, I have to go” said Ony “ Oh… it’s ok, Ony………you are the best of the best, lots of kisses, and a big big hug to you, and tell Mikel, Javi and Basty that they are great, Gracias pro existir Ony…adios” she said “adios guapa, besos” said Ony. Ony gave the phone back, but before turning it off, he heard something coming out from the phone, something which sounded like…Te Amo Ony!!! But he wasn’t completely sure. The girls started surrounding Ony now that he wasn’t talking on the phone…”Time to sing some autographs…” he thought.
Three hours later, they were all sitting exhausted at Ony’s house.
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Oh a phone talk with Ony Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Such a great part!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I want more bounce bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:08 pm

it seems you're the only one who reads the story Laura!!! hehe!!! More tomorrow!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Maybe the others can't now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
It's interesting thats why I read it Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Tomorrow, tomorrow and again tomorrow. I heard it today.......let me count Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes too many times Neutral Neutral Neutral
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:17 pm

hehe, I would post another part, but this one was a little big, so I posted only one!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 pm

awww if that happened to me... i would die Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 pm

I read this story too!! Very Happy
And I liked the part!! Very Happy
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Part 7
“Emmm…I talked to a girl from Greece today” Ony said, “Wow, how unique, I talked to at least 10 of them today” said Javi, who always tried to tease Ony, just for fun. “No, you didn’t get it right, I talked with her on the phone…she had a wonderful voice” Ony said. ”I remembered Tina now” said Mikel, “oh…yes I remember, the one with that crazy-about-Ony best friend, who told you that things that you always thing about, since then” said Basty, “Yep, that one” said Mikel. “Greece is a beautiful country, we should truly go there, and we have a lot of fans there, and Ony can meet that Kalomoira, that girl he liked at the Eurovision, don’t you agree Ony?” said Basty, “HEY, Ony, Ony, ONY” said Javi, “Wake up mate” said Mikel “Who, what, where, when?” said Ony…”hey, what’s on your mind?” asked Javi, “nothing, I’m just tired said Ony. “OK, and do you know what will be the only food that I’m going to eat in Greece right?” said Basty happily, like it was already sure that they were going to Greece. “PITA KOTOPULO” said all four of them together, and started laughing. While Mikel tried to stand up after the “pita kotopulo laugh” he fell of the sofa, and they started to laugh even more than before!!!
An hour later Mikel, Javi and Basty, left Ony’s house exhausted, almost sleeping. Ony had a shower, put on his pajamas trousers, and went to bed. He couldn’t sleep, in spite of being really tired, he could not stop thinking that girl on the phone.” I wish I meet her one day” he said, and without him knowing it, while he was wishing, a star was falling from the sky.
Ony never forgot Dimitra……………

To be continued…

Part 8
4 Years Later!!!
Dimitra arrived in Madrid at last. It was her biggest dream coming true, she was in Madrid, with her best friend, ready to see D’Nash face to face… she would finally meet Ony!!! “ I wonder if they remember our voices…Tina hahahahaha” said Dimitra. “Wow, I’m soooo… excited, let’s hope they will, aaaaaaaaaaaa I’m going to see Mikel……… I can believe it” said Athina “Yep guapa, you’re going to see Mikel, and I’m going to see Ony, and take his autograph, and photos, and hugs, and kisses, and who knows??? Maybe something more ;-)” said Dimitra “Yessss… it would be great” said Athina. “I’d like to see the girls from the msn, Laura told me she would come to the concert” said Dimitra. “Anybody talking for me?” said a voice just behind Dimitra. “Hey Laura, nice to see you!!!” said Dimitra a little surprised. “Well, how about going to our hotel and rest?” said Dimitra, “Laura in which hotel will you stay?” asked Athina. “In the Plaza hotel” said Laura, “Great, we are staying there too” said Athina, “Sooo… what are we waiting for? Let’s go, we have to get ready for tonight’s concert, and I have some shopping to do too” said Dimitra. “Great, we can go together if you want Laura” said Athina “Yep, that would be great”…”OK, taxi…???!!!”
They all three arrived at the hotel 20 minutes later; they unpacked, and went for shopping. Dimitra bought Ony’s old CD, the one he made when he was singing solo. They also found Capaz de Todo Edition Especial, and all of them bought it!!! And after an exhausting day of shopping, they went back to the hotel to rest, they had a shower, and got dressed. Dimitra wore a jean skirt and a black shirt, just like in one of Laura stories, Athina wore a beautiful yellow T-Shirt, and jeans, and Laura a great white T-Shirt, with black letters on it, and black trousers.

To be continued…
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 pm

The falling star.....it's so nice Smile Smile Smile Smile
I wish that one would fall tonight and my wish come true bounce bounce bounce
I am in this story and we meet. Cool Cool Cool Cool
That would be cool Wink Wink Wink Wink
Great parts!!!!!!!!!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Laura wrote:The falling star.....it's so nice Smile Smile Smile Smile
I wish that one would fall tonight and my wish come true bounce bounce bounce
I am in this story and we meet. Cool Cool Cool Cool
That would be cool Wink Wink Wink Wink
Great parts!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I would love it if we met one day!!!! And even more if it would be for a D'nash concert!!! Wink Thanks for your good words!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next