Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A miracle called love ~Part 17 THE END

+6
Kath
Prisca
Laura
NETTTE
x Imke x
~Mar~
10 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: A miracle called love ~Part 17 THE END

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Coz you behaved very good *ahem,ahem* I'll post part 1 now.. You have to be very happy now aren't you? Laughing

One

A bird sang a cheery song and Laura opened her eyes. She was feeling everything except cheery. Another day full of satin, cotton, needles and yarn. Laura sighed and got out of her bed. She had to hurry, or her boss would be angry. Sometimes Laura swear that she was a witch. Prisca, her boss, had blonde curly hair and ice-cold blue eyes. But they were only cold when she looked at her. Laura sighed again. How she wanted to quit with it. But she couldn’t. She had to work. No work, no money. No money, no food.. “Come on.. Three days left until a free day.. You can do it!” She tried to cheer herself up. Quick she putted her dress on and took her shoes. Maybe if she saved some paseta’s, she could buy a new pair of shoes over two months. Now she really had to hurry. She ran out of her little house, to the boutique. Outside she bumped into a young man. He wore old clothes. They were filthy and he smelled like horses. “Sorry sir!” she yelled back and ran further. Not much later she arrived at the boutique. Prisca was waiting for her. “You are late, Laura.’’ She looked at Laura. Like always her eyes were quite cold. “I’m so sorry ma’am.. It won’t happen again.’’ She hurried to the attic, where the other girls were already busy making dresses. Priya looked up when she saw Laura coming in. “Why are you so late?” Priya asked her. “I bumped into a man.. And I couldn’t get out of bed this morning..” Priya smiled. “How did the guy look like?” Laura sat down and began with a new dress. “Uhmm.. Brown hair, greenish eyes, filthy clothes.. I think he’s a stable-boy.’’ Priya looked up from her dress. “Oh.. A man who works with horses.. He can pick me up on his white horse..” Laura laughed. “I don’t think he’s a prince Priya..” “I know, I know.. But still.. A man who knows how to ride on a horse.. That’s romantic..’’ Laura smiled and rolled with her eyes. Prisca opened the door of the attic. “Less talking, more sewing ladies.’’ Laura and Priya stopped immediately with talking. “We have an order from a couple of princesses. There will be a prom and they need new dresses. Do your best and make me proud.” She smiled and closed the door again. “Did you hear that Laura! A prom! That means a lot of dresses!” Laura looked at her friend. “Yes.. And that means a lot of sewing..” Priya shook her head. “No, that means more money!” “Hmm.. Maybe I can buy a new pair of shoes earlier then..” She smiled and continued sewing the piece of satin.

That afternoon the princesses came to fit the dresses. They acted very spoiled. Laura didn’t liked these people. They always pretended to be better than her, or the other girls. There were two girls who didn’t act like they were better. They were very kind to everyone. Laura and Priya walked to them to help. “Can we help you?” Priya asked them. The blonde one looked at her. “Maybe you can.. We are looking for a dress.” Laura smiled. “Well, you’re here at the right place: Enough dresses.” “What kind of dress are you looking for?” Priya asked. Both girls looked around. “We hoped that you could help us..” the other girl said. Laura and Priya nodded. Priya looked around in the boutique. Also Laura looked around. She saw a lovely light blue dress. “What about that one?” and she pointed at it. The blonde girl nodded. “I like it..” She smiled. Laura smiled too and got the dress for her. Priya saw one for the other girl. “What about this?” and she took a soft pink dress. The other girl smiled. “I like it.” Laura nodded. “Good, why don’t you try it on? If you need help, you call us.” The girls walked away to the fitting rooms. Priya looked at the door. Someone caught her attention. “Pri? Everything okay?” Laura looked at her friend and then at the person. “What?” Priya looked at her. “If everything’s okay?” “Yes, yes.. I’m fine..” Again she looked at the person. Laura looked also. “Hè! That’s the guy from this morning!” “Wait.. That’s the guy from the horses?” Priya looked with disbelieve at her friend. The guy had brown hair, green eyes and a friendly look. “Hey! That’s the boy I bumped into this morning!” Priya looked at her. “No way! Him? What is he doing here?” Laura shrugged.
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Wow, that sounds great!!! Me likes it!!! cheers
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Ooooh the dude walked in! What a Face
GIMME MORE!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce
I wanna know what's happening!!! Batman
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:38 pm

You just got a bloody part for crying out loud! Shocked And I'm not done yet Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:41 pm

I am fu*king happy Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana
Pris is witch loll loll loll loll loll loll
Is that guy Mikel? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Amazing part I love it I love you I love you I love you I love you
Gimme, gimme, more bounce bounce bounce bounce
P.s. We will cry too if we won't get more Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Try me Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:13 am

i'm bad loll loll loll loll

great Batman Batman Batman
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:14 am

~Mar~ wrote:Try me Batman

Don't mess up with us and don't forget that Pris is witch she can do anything so beware Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Don't tease me No No No No No
My patience is very low........... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Is the guy Mikel?? Razz
Great part!! Very Happy
More, more, more!! MrGreen
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:17 pm

I already love this story Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Laura wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:Try me Batman

Don't mess up with us and don't forget that Pris is witch she can do anything so beware Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

yes i can.... Batman Batman Batman
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm the writer of this story, so I can write that Imke or Malene changes her in a frog or a fly Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Poor Pris Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Oh! And not poor me? Sad

Maaan, i should have known this would happen xD Note to myself:

THINK BEFORE YOU WILL ACT BLONDE AGAIN!

Andmore.. Batman Let's see how my PC thinks about that.. Btw; is that Mikel-thing still available? What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:44 am

~Mar~ wrote:I'm the writer of this story, so I can write that Imke or Malene changes her in a frog or a fly Batman

how u dare Batman Batman Batman
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:35 am

Prisca wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:I'm the writer of this story, so I can write that Imke or Malene changes her in a frog or a fly Batman

how u dare Batman Batman Batman

Laughing Laughing

BTW!!!
GIVE US MORE! WTF
We're gettin impatient. Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm

No new part for today, and I dunno about the wekend.. My own PC has a virus and my dad has to scan it firts on it.. Neutral
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Oh darn. Sad
Damn viruses. Mad
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:09 am

stupid virus Mad Mad Mad
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 pm

There were 80!!!! Virusses on my PC! Shocked My dad deleted them, and I can write again Cool
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Hooray!!! cheers
Praise your dad. Laughing
80?! Shocked Woah. Shocked
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Two

A bird was singing a cheery song and Esteban opened his eyes. He was feeling happy. It was a beautiful sunny day. Quick he came out of bed and putted his clothes on. He could hear his best friend outside in the garden. “Guess someone’s just like me happy with this weather..” He smiled and walked downstairs. His father was sitting at the table, eating breakfast. “Good morning son.” He smiled. “Good morning father.” And Esteban sat down. The servant-girl brought him his breakfast. All the employees liked him. He wasn’t like the other princes. “There will be a prom at the end of this week son.. It’s about time that we find a decent girl for you..” Esteban almost choked in his bread. “That must be a joke, and who are we?” Michael walked inside, still singing a happy tune. “Your dad means himself and I with we. Serious Basty, it’s time that you’ll have a chica.. And besides, your dad can’t rule the kingdom for a lifetime, can he?” He wiped his hands off on his old trouser. Also Michael’s sisters walked inside. “I know Mikel, I know.. But you could have ASKED me!” Basty crossed his arms and looked annoyed in front of him. The eldest of the two girls walked to him. “Aww.. Is Mister a little bit pissed off?” “Kath, I’m not in the mood for your jokes..” “Kath, leave him.. The weather is too lovely to be even bothered with his bad mood.. Mikel, you have to take us shopping.” Mikel looked shocked. “Why do I have to let my poor wallet suffer?” “Because, my dearest brother, there’s a prom, right?” Mikel nodded slowly. “And one + one is two.. Joëlle and I need a new dress..” Kath looked with puppy eyes at her brother. “Forget that! I’m not gonna pay a fortune for new dresses which you will only wear once.” Kath and Joëlle sighed. “You cow! C’mon! please? Pretty please?” Mikel shook his head. “Pretty please with whipped cream and chocolate sauce and sprinkles and a cherry on top?” “Kath! Stop. Begging. Me!! You won’t get a new dress. Period!” The girls turned their faces to their best friend. “Basty, my dear.. I’m sure you’re not as stingy as our beloved brother although I can give him a really hard kick in his stingy ass..” “I heard that Kath!” Mikel said while eating some bread. Kath rolled with her eyes and used her puppy eyes to Basty. “Ehmm.. I think I can miss a few pesetas..” Kath and Joëlle began to scream and hugged Basty. Basty was shocked but smiled.

That afternoon the girls pulled Mikel out of the stable and pushed him to the city. Together with a million other girls they walked into a boutique. “Let’s see if you two can find a dress here.. I heard the dresses are F.A.B here.” Mikel opened the door and waited there while his sisters got a new dress. A girl caught his attention. She was helping Kath. The girls walked to the fitting rooms and the girl looked at him. Quick he turned his face away. But he had seen enough: She had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. They were looking friendly into the world. For somehow he felt he had to blush soon. Also the other girl looked familiar to him. “Wait! That’s the girl who bumped into me this morning on my way back to the palace after I brought something away.. She might be the perfect girl for my mate: Brown, wavy hair and blue eyes. But how am I getting her to the prom? Idea! Oh, Mikel you are such a clever bunny sometimes!” He smiled about the little plan he made up in his mind. Somewhere in the pockets of his old coat should be an invitation. He would leave it here for them. He took it out and walked towards the girls. “Excuse me, but I have something for you..” He handed them the envelopes. The girls thanked him. Not much later his sisters walked to him and they paid for the dresses. They walked outside and started to walk back to the palace. “Yes! I’ll see her probably on the prom!” He smiled and began to whistle an up tempo tune.

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:36 pm

Lovely part!!!! cheers Mikel is soooo smart xD When more???
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Clever Mikel Laughing
Pretty please with whipped cream and chocolate sauce and sprinkles and a cherry on top? Haha Laughing
Great part!! Very Happy
More?? MrGreen
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:38 pm

So great part Very Happy:D
emilia
emilia