Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Survive (Cont. of FE&L) Part 51; 2. THE END

+7
Riikka
girl1035
Aida
Prisca
Sergo
Kath
x Imke x
11 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: We Will Survive (Cont. of FE&L) Part 51; 2. THE END

Post  Prisca Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:49 pm

nice Cool
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:49 pm

gooood stuff! Razz
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Thank you.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Awesome MrGreen Thanks for answering Razz Laughing
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Part 29

Chasity turned around and looked at the door. ‘Is that you Veronica?’ she asked with disbelief and confusement.
‘No, it’s the fairy godmother... of course it’s me!’ Veronica said and looked angry at her. Now Chasity got angry as well.
‘What the heck are you doing here?’ Chasity asked.
‘Trying to get rid of you of course!’ she said and came some closer. ‘Of course? And why?’ she said not-understanding.
‘Are you that stupid?! Ok, I’ll explain. It’s just that you’re living the life I’m supposed to live!’ she said with raised voice.
‘I beg your pardon?’ Chasity frowned.
‘You got everything I want! You had a lovely, perfect boyfriend and you’re becoming famous! And thanks to you Mikel dumped me twice! I know he loves you. That’s why I took revenge by going to bed with Javi! But you’re still friends with eachother! It’s like I can’t make you unhappy! ... But now... I will end it all. I’m gonna live your life,’ she said, walked closer and took a knife from the table and pointed Chasity’s way.
‘Veronica, put that knife away. Don’t do stupid things,’ Chasity said calmly but looked scared at the knife in the woman’s hand.
Veronica came closer. ‘This is not a stupid thing to do at all. It’s the best,’ she said with cold voice. She raised her hand and tried to stab Chasity but she avoided it and bumped with her back against the kitchen sink. Veronica made a quick move and wanted to stab the knife in Chasity’s face but she grabbed Veronica’s wrests and the knife was only a few centimetres from her face. She pushed Veronica back and got furious. ‘You are sick!’ she yelled and tried to grab the knife but she missed and in a second she felt a huge pain in her stomach. She saw Veronica smiling at her like a madman. She looked at her belly and saw the knife in it, her blouse covered with blood. She felt her legs getting weaker and then fell back, her hand smacked the bottle of breezer and it fell on the ground in many glasspieces. She fell with her head against the side of the sink and she fell and got unconscious. Her head bleeded as well. Veronica grinned and ran out of the kitchen quickly.
She walked through the door and ran as hard as she could.

‘Did you heard also glass falling?’ Basty frowned. ‘I’ll take a look in the kitchen,’ Javi said and walked to the door. It was open. He step in and screamed. ‘CHASITY!’ it echoed through the whole house.
He ran to the unconscous, maybe dead, body and his hands were shaking like crazy. ‘Oh my god oh my god oh my god,’ he said with tears in his eyes. He took the knife and pulled it out. He felt her wrest. Her heartbeat was low. ‘Oh no, Chas, don’t die!’ he cried, took out his jacket and wrapped it around Chasity’s belly to hold back the bleeding. He touched her cheek. It was cold as ice. Susi and Ony came inside and Susi yelled and cried immediately. Basty heard Susi’s screaming and looked into the kitchen too. ‘I’ll call an ambulance!’ he said immediately and ran to the phone. Susi cried against Ony’s chest while Ony looked shocked at Javi kneeled down next to a unconscious or... dead.. Chasity.
‘Chas! Hold on!’ Javi kept on saying and lifted her head up and leant it on his arm. ‘Somebody get me a towel or something!’ he yelled. Ony took a towel and gave it to Javi. Javi wrapped it around Chasity’s head. Her head got a bad wound.
Not much later sirenes sounded through the streets and four men ran inside the house and said to Javi he must bend back. Mikel was inside too and looked pale. Javi just cried. Alicia walked over to him and hugged him.
‘She’s gonna be okay. She’s strong,’ Alicia whispered calming words to Javi. But he kept crying. Ony was still holding Susi in his arms and Basty just stared at the drama scene, asking once in a while if he could help.
Two men came with a brancard inside and the other two men lifted her on it. A big trace of blood was left on the kitchen floor.
Everybody walked outside to the ambulance. People from the neighbourhood came outside or looked outside the window to look what happened. A blanket was put over Chasity. Only her white, cold face was visible. ‘Is there any family here of the woman?’ a man asked.
‘No, we’re all friends, but very good friends!’ Alicia said.
‘I allow only one person to come with us,’ the same man said.
‘Javi, you go,’ Mikel suddenly said. ‘What? No you go, you love her,’ Javi said still with crying. ‘No! You know her more than anyone here of us! Go!’ Mikel said and pushed Javi forwards. Javi nodded and went inside.
‘We’ll come by car!’ Basty said. Javi nodded again and sat down with the brancard in the middle.
When the ambulance was driving, the doctors were putting device on so they could see how Chasity’s condition was and if her heart was still beating.
One man was measuring the pulse of Chasity. Another man was saying calming words to Javi. ‘She’s going to be alright... where do you know her from?’ the man asked. ‘We’re best friends since kindergarten,’ Javi whispered and could only stare at Chasity’s face.
‘That’s a very long time! You know, when I was young I used to have a dog called Bobby. Man, he was the best friend I’ve ever had. I had him since I was 6 years old! And he lived very long! It was always fun, playing football with him and feeding him my ice-cream,’ the man said. Javi knew why he talked about this. It was to distract him a bit. And it helped because Javi stopped staring and looked at the man and listened. ‘Later we got another dog! Her name was Luna and could get along with Bobby very well!’ the man smiled. ‘Did Luna died?’ Javi asked. ‘Unfortunately yes, just because she got old, just like Bobby. They both got too old to live further. But I got a new dog now! And his name is Elmo!’ he smiled. Javi grinned. ‘Elmo? Isn’t that quite a weird name for a dog?’
‘Sure but when he was unnamed a bucket of red paint fell over him and now some hairs are still red! So that’s why we call him Elmo!’ the man laughed.
‘We? You got a family?’ he asked. ‘Yes, a wife and two sons and a daughter,’ the man smiled. ‘By the way, my name is Richard,’ the man said and shook Javi’s hand. ‘Hi, I’m... well, I guess you know me,’ Javi smiled.
‘Yep! You’re Javi from D’Nash right?’ Richard smiled. ‘Yeah!’ Javi said surprised. Mostly people say “you’re from D’Nash!” but this man knew his name. ‘Yeah... my daughter from 16 is a big fan of you. She always hoped I would get one of you as a client,’ Richard smiled. ‘Hey, maybe it’s a bit inconvenient moment but... could I get your autograph for my daughter? She got all of your albums and many fanstuff. She’ll be really happy if she also gets an autograph because she never gets the chance to meet you,’ he said. ‘Of course!’ Javi nodded. ‘If you got a pen and piece of paper.’
Javi forgot the whole situation thanks to Richard. ‘What’s her name?’ Javi asked. ‘Mischa,’ Richard answered.
Richard got him a pen and piece of paper and Javi wrote a message on it.
To Mischa, thanks for your support! Your dad is a really good man!
Besosss Javi! And then put his autograph under it.
Richard read it. ‘That’s a very kind message! She’ll be so happy!’ he smiled.
‘How’s Mischa?’ Javi asked. It was always nice to know some about his fans. ‘Well... she’s fine but... she’s sick,’ Richard said and looked down at his feet. ‘Sick? What do you mean?’ Javi asked. ‘Well, she got leukaemia. She’s just in the beginning fase but her condition decreases every week,’ he said and looked up at Javi again. ‘I’m so sorry! Maybe a stupid question but.... is she going to die?’ Javi asked carefully. Richard sighed. ‘Yes, she will. But our family will make the best of it these weeks, we’re kinda used to the situation,’ Richard smiled. ‘I’m very sorry to hear that, sir,’ Javi said and felt guilty to ask about Mischa. ‘Hey don’t feel sorry! It’s alright! You’d better worry about your own friend instead of worrying about my daughter,’ Richard winked. Javi totally forgot! He looked shocked and pale again and looked at Chasity. They arrived already at the hospital and the doctors including Richard took the brancard with Chasity on it out of the ambulance. ‘It was really nice to talk to you, Javi! Maybe I get to speak to you again!’ Richard smiled and shook his hand. ‘The pleasure’s on my side! And thanks for your support!’ Javi smiled and shook his hand as well.
The doctors quickly took the brancard inside.
Javi was walking around in circles in the waitingroom of the hospital.
It was 2 hours now since they got the news Chasity needed an operation. And the operation was still going on. Also the others arrived and everybody sat or walked in silence. Basty and Alicia were having a cup of coffee to stay awake and Ony and Susi were laying in eachothers arms consoling eachother. Mikel was staring outside the window to the dark sky filled with blinking stars. Javi came to stand next to him.
‘Chasity is always the victim, right?’ Javi said. Mikel didn’t say anything back. ‘First the kidnap, where she almost died too, and now this. What happened?’ he continued. Mikel whispered something. Javi looked at him and saw Mikel’s face turning from neutral to angry. Anger appeared in his eyes. ‘What did you say?’ Javi said. ‘Veronica,’ Mikel said again and made his hands to fists. ‘She did this, who else could’ve did it?’
‘Are you sure? I mean, it’s Veronica! The... the... the barbiedoll on the pink Gucci heels!’ Javi said and also looked at the sky. ‘I’m sure it’s her. And else we’ll let the police find fingerprints on the knife,’ Mikel said.
‘My fingerprints are on it too now! Because I pulled the knife out!’ Javi said and looked scared at Mikel. ‘Don’t worry! They won’t suspect you! Veronica is the one who would only do harm to you! But... how did she got in without being noticed?’ he said and rubbed his chin.
‘Mikel! The first thing we need to worry about is if Chas is going to survive it or not!’ Javi said and shook his shoulders. ‘Let me go!’ Mikel yelled and walked to the toilets. Javi sighed, shook his head and sat down. He leant his head in his hands and stared at his feet. Why all this happened?

I don't know if there's another part tonight because I think I have to go soon Neutral
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:02 pm

HOLY SHIT!! Shocked Shocked Sad
Chasity has some serious bad luck! Shocked Sad
Veronica WTF Mad
and poor Mischa Sad
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:09 pm

My friend said I really should do Veronica instead of Susi Razz

Because I wanted to do Susi first Laughing

Last edited by javimke on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:09 pm

I hope I will never meet that Veronica, 'coz she wouldn't survive no matter what the name of this story says. Evil or Very Mad
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:18 pm

that stupid bitch... WTF WTF WTF

poor chasity... so many bad things
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 am

Shocked Shocked Oh My God!! Shocked
Veronica, that b*tch Mad
Poor Chas Sad
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:21 am

That.. That.. barbiedoll-on-gushi-heels.. Good one.. I have to misck her ass now.. Rambo
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:47 pm

VAFAAN YOU JÄVLA VERONICA!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
WTF. CHASITY IS BETTER THAN YOU, DEAL WITH IT. WTF

Naw Elmo. Razz
Poor Mischa Shocked

Imke you ezelkomkommer. You should write happy stuff. WTF
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Sergo wrote:VAFAAN YOU JÄVLA VERONICA!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
WTF. CHASITY IS BETTER THAN YOU, DEAL WITH IT. WTF

Naw Elmo. Razz
Poor Mischa Shocked

Imke you ezelkomkommer. You should write happy stuff. WTF

Yeah! WTF
YEAH! WTF WTF

MrGreen
Sad

Ezelkomkommer Laughing Laughing I'm better in writing drama Razz But there will come happy stuff Razz But also few dramatic and sad things Rolling Eyes It's boring to write a story with only happy stuff Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:49 pm

You are an ezelkomkommer. WTF

Write happy too Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:48 pm

That will coooooome vafan!!! Laughing Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm

But vafaaaaaaan WTF Happy stuff now Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Do you want me to write that Chasity suddenly walk out of the hospital and starts to dance?! Laughing Laughing

That wouldn't look real Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Then hurry up Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 pm

I was terribly long busy with writing this part WTF

Part 30

Two hours passed by since they heard the news that Chasity needed an operation. It seemed like a lifetime before the consultant finally came into the waitingroom. Javi and Mikel both stood up immediately and looked expectingful at the man. ‘We are done with the operation and...,’ he said and stopped for a moment. Everybody looked at him. Was she dead? Or did she survived?
‘And she’s all fine, she only needs one hour to recover from the operation and then you can visit her, but only two per hour!’ the man smiled. Everybody was relieved and sighed. ‘Thank God!’ Javi said, swapped his hands to his face and cried again. Mikel hugged him.
‘I knew she was going to be fine,’ Basty smiled and hugged Alicia.
Susi and Ony also hugged and smiled.
Everybody except for Javi and Mikel left home and would come back later. Javi and Mikel were the first ones who could visit Chasity when they could. They stayed one hour longer in the waitingroom. Javi was asleep and Mikel was reading a magazine although he didn’t realized what he was reading. Then a nurse came in and nodded at Mikel. He woke up Javi and they followed the nurse to the room. She slowly opened the door and gave a calming smile to them. They walked in and saw a girl who they didn’t recognized anymore. She looked so pale and an oxygen-cap was covering her mouth and nose. All kind of small cabels were connected from her body to a machine, again a heartbeatmachine stood next to her.
It was quiet. The only sound were the beeps from the machine.
They sat down on each another side of the bed and both took her hand at the same time. Her hands were still a bit cold. Mikel pressed the back of her hand against his lips and closed his eyes and sat like that for a while.
Javi caressed her hand with his thumb and looked worried at her.
Again she was in hospital and again she got an operation. Javi wondered if so many operations was good for someone’s health.
Mikel opened his eyes again and then smiled. He put his hand on her cheek and caressed it. ‘You still love her a lot, right?’ Javi said.
Mikel turned his head to him. ‘Yeah... still,’ he whispered and looked back again at Chasity’s face and kept caressing her face. ‘Her face is so cold,’ he said. ‘Yeah so are her hands,’ Javi said. There was an awkward silence.
‘You know, Mikel?’ Javi said suddenly. Mikel stopped caressing but still held her hand. ‘What?’ he replied. ‘You deserve her,’ Javi smiled. Mikel looked confused at him. ‘I hurted her in a bad way although it wasn’t my fault, I argued sometimes with her and we could be angry at eachother for a whole day. But you... you’re doing so much for her and you never had any argue with her... probably Chas and I were only meant to be friends. You and her look much better as a couple,’ Javi smiled and looked again to Chasity. Mikel didn’t know what to say. Did Javi thought Chasity loved him? Or was he hoping that? He sighed and leant his head next to her hand.
Javi did as well as he was still sleepy. They both fell at the same time asleep.

Chasity slowly woke up but kept her eyes closed. She heard soft snoring.
Then her stomach ached. Just like with the kidnap. She tried to put her hands on her belly but something was on her hands. What the heck?!
She opened up her eyes slowly and looked what held her hands.
Then she couldn’t help but smiling. At her left hand Mikel was sleeping and at her right hand Javi. She didn’t want to wake them up because they looked so cute. But her stomach ached more often and she had to put her hands on her belly now. She moved her fingers impatiently but they didn’t wake up. Only Mikel moved his head a bit. Damnit!
Then she raised her hands up quick and put them on her belly. They both scared and looked confused around. Then they turned their heads at the same time to her and looked shocked and surprised. She smiled but then her face got a painful impression and she closed her eyes tightly.
‘Are you alright, Chas?’ Mikel said worried while stroking her head from her forehead to her hair. Chasity smiled. ‘Yes, but I only got this terrible pain in my stomach again,’ she said. Javi just stared at her quietly.
‘What are you looking at? Gimme a hug!’ Chasity laughed and stretched her arms. Javi went up and hugged her. ‘I thought you’d die!’ he said and she heard he was nearly crying. ‘I’m not going to die! It’s not my time, I will only die when I’m very old... and don’t cry!’ she smiled and pecked his cheek. He released her and smiled. She wiped away some tears from his cheeks and smiled back. ‘Don’t worry, I’m going to be fine,’ she said and caressed his cheek. She saw Mikel looking at bit jealous at them.
‘Stop looking like that!’ she laughed again and took his hand. He couldn’t help to laugh too. She hugged him as well. Mikel muttered something.
‘What?’ she said and released him. ‘Who did this to you?’ he asked more serious. ‘Mikel, do I really need to talk about that now?’ she said and sighed. ‘C’mon, Mikel. She’s tired, she had a tough operation,’ Javi said.
‘No, I wanna know who did it. I’m gonna make that person’s life a hell,’ Mikel said and looked straight into her eyes. ‘Ok...,’ she whispered.
‘It was Veronica,’ she said and lowered down her eyes.
‘I KNEW IT!’ Mikel yelled and smacked with his fist on the mattress.
‘V...Veronica?’ Javi stuttered. ‘Yes… and why? Because of jealousy,’ she said and remembered the scene in the kitchen. She saw how Veronica stood in front of her with a knife in her hand. She even remembered the way Veronica looked at her. She really wanted Chasity to be dead. But it didn’t work. And Veronica would pay for what she had done.
Chasity made her hands to fists and looked angry. But she felt so many emotions at the moment that she even felt more tired and her stomach ached again. ‘Can’t I get some pills?’ she said. ‘I’ll ask,’ Javi said and got up and walked out. She breathed heavily and closed her eyes.
She felt Mikel’s hand on hers. She smiled and opened her eyes. He was still looking at her. She saw how his thumb went over the back of her hand.
It made the piece of skin he was caressing shiver.
Then Javi came in and gave her a glass of water with the pills. She took them and smiled appreciative at Javi. ‘I want to sleep,’ she muttered and closed her eyes. ‘Then sleep,’ she heard Javi saying. He kissed her hand and went away. Then she felt two lips on her forehead. ‘Sleep well,’ Mikel whispered and went out as well.

It sucks WTF
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Naaaaw Mikelito
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:57 pm

Great. It didn't suck at all. Very Happy
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:59 pm

aaw poor Mikel, poor Javi, poor Chas! Sad
oooh angry Mikel! Shocked Laughing
great part! Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:02 pm

It doesn't suck!!It ROCKS!! Laughing More!! Please?????? What a Face *puppy eyes*
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:29 pm

i have to say that i love this loving triangle Razz Razz Razz

and this part was great Smile Smile
Prisca
Prisca