Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

+13
Rania
NETTTE
angel <33
girl1035
Hen «3
emilia
Sabine
Prisca
demi
Sergo
Laura
Kath
~Mar~
17 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Destiny (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END...

Post  Sergo Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 am

~Mar~ wrote:
Sergo wrote:lmao Kevin Laughing

but i shouldn't really laugh at him. I'm worse xD

Afraid of spiders Sergo? Razz

I'm writing atm Wink You'll get it tomorrow Razz I'm such a meanie sometimes xD
I'm afraid of EVERYTHING Laughing
Whenever I see some bug in my room I run away and get my dad. Neutral Or my mom. Neutral Or my brother. MrGreen
When I'm home alone I just walk outside, close the door and wait for them xD
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:28 pm

Laughing I was afraid of them, but not anymore MrGreen I had to save my friend from a bug and I just hit him.. He was kinda flat when I was done xD Poor little bug Neutral
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Sergo wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:

Whenever I see some bug in my room I run away and get my dad. Neutral Or my mom. Neutral Or my brother. MrGreen

Rofl loll
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Capítulo 6

I switched my booths for sneakers and had tied my hair in a ponytail. Kevin was waiting outside with the motor and gave me a bag. ‘Some food and other stuff we can need..’ I got behind him and we took off. We drove through the outback. It was beautiful to see al those animals and plants. Soon we arrived at the ravine. Kevin stopped and we walked to it. Together we began to climb to the top of the mountain. ‘Watch your step. One mistake can be fatal.. And there can be snakes here.’ Kevin warned me. Careful we climbed to the top.

‘Wow.. The view is incredible!’ I looked out over the outback. Small rivers were streaming, birds were singing, hawks were hunting. Kevin smiled and laid a blanket down on a rock. ‘Come.. I don’t know about you, but I’m starved. Let’s eat something.’ I turned around and walked back. He got some sandwiches out of the bag and gave me one of them. Also a bottle appeared together with two cups. We began to eat.

After a while of sitting there and talking we began to climb down. I heard something and turned my head. Next to me, on a big piece of stone sat a snake. Quick I climbed further, before he could hurt me. Kevin was climbing under me. I looked down and what happened next.. Kevin stepped on some small stones and they began to roll. He grabbed around him, trying to find something to hold on to. As in slow-motion he fell down into the ravine. I can’t describe the feeling I had when I saw him falling. Far away I heard him screaming. Quick I came back to earth. He landed on the ground, maybe 10 meters below me. He didn’t moved. As fast as I could I climbed down to him. ‘Kevin! Kevin!’ he didn’t react. I kept on calling him. After a while he woke up. ‘Argh! My back.. My leg.. Aaahh..’ He was about to faint. ‘No, Kevin! Stay with me mate.. Stay awake..’ I took his hand. I felt he squeezed it. That was a good sign. ‘You have to get help.. You can’t get me out of here alone..’ I looked around me. Although I knew he was right, I had to try to help him. I saw a tree. Quick I ran to it and began to pull boughs of it to make a stretcher and to stabilize his leg. I ran back and began to put the boughs so that it supported his leg. ‘I have to tie them.. But with what?’ I didn’t hesitate and took my blouse off. I wore a top under it. I ripped it in small pieces and used them to tie the boughs against his leg. I used the rest to make a stretcher and laid him on it. ‘Aaah!’ This wasn’t good at all.. ‘Easy.. I have to lay you on it.. I can’t leave you here, with al those snakes..’ Carefully I dragged him away from the mountain. I could drag him away for a couple of meters. ‘Mar, you have to drive back to the farm.. Or call an ambulance.. However get help.. You can’t drag me al the way back home.. And what about the motor?’ ‘Kevin, I only drag you away from the rocks.. If one starts to fall.. I don’t know what will happen then.. I know I can’t drag you back home.’ I sat down on the ground to recover from dragging him. I laid down on my back and closed my eyes. ‘Maria.. You have to hurry..’ I got back up and walked to the motor. ‘I’ll be right back with help. Hold on mate, hold on.’ I jumped on the motor and drove, no raced back home. ‘Lynn!’ I ran inside. ‘She’s not here.. Can I help ya?’ Charlotte said. ‘Yes.. Kevin.. He fell of the mountain in the ravine.. I could drag him out of it for a couple of meters.. We need to call an ambulance..’ Charlotte began to think. ‘No.’ ‘No?’ ‘No. We have to get him out of it on our own. The ambulance can’t come there. How did you drag him out of it?’ ‘I made a stretcher of some boughs and laid him on it..’ We ran outside to her car. Charlotte drove as fast as the car could to the ravine. I jumped out of it and ran to the place I left him. ‘There’s help mate. Hold on.. We’ll get you away from here.’ Charlotte ran to us and together we carried him to the car. ‘He has to go to the hospital.. I think his leg is broken..’ I said and opened the door of the car. We laid him on the backseat and got into the car. ‘Let’s go then! Here, call the farm. Tess has to be there too.. Tell her to call the hospital and say that we’re on our way, ok?’ I nodded and called Tess. When she picked up the phone I began to tell shortly what happened and what she had to do. I hung up and suddenly began to cry. ‘Mar, don’t cry.. It’s not-ah! Your fault..’ His voice sounded weird, but it calmed me. I looked at him via the mirror. He smiled. At least tried to. Soon we arrived at the hospital. The paramedics were waiting for us. We walked after them inside and at down on the chairs. Again I began to cry. I couldn’t help it.. Call it a mental breakdown.. Charlotte laid her arm around me. Soon the others arrived. ‘Everything allright?’ Lynn rushed to me. ‘I’m fine.. Kevin is the one who fell down..’ Tears were still rolling over my cheeks. She hugged me.

It looked like eternity before the doctor came. ‘You can visit him now.. Two persons each time..’ They decided that I could go alone first. ‘Heya..’ I sat down on the chair next to his bed. ‘Hey.. How are you?’ ‘I’m pretty fine.. Only a bit messed up..’ Again I felt those stupid tears. ‘Come here.. You need a bear hug.’ As good as it goes he hugged me. ‘Thanks again for saving me. You’re a true hero.’ He smiled and continued: ‘A hero with shampoo in her hair the first time, and dirt the second..’ I smiled through my tears. ‘Thanks Kevin.. I hope you’ll get better soon.’ I wiped my tears away. Soon I had to leave and together with Charlotte, I drove back home. Still a bit shaking on my legs I walked inside and went straight to bed. I was exhausted.
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:21 pm

Aww poor Kev Sad
Superbly written Mar Wink
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks Kath (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Awww Kevin Sad Sad Sad
Snakes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I hate them No No No No
Totally agree with Kath Wink Wink Wink
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:42 am

Mindex wrote:
Sergo wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:

Rofl loll
Not funny Neutral Laughing
This is a huge problem for me. xD

Naw poor Kevin Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Finally i read those parts what i have missed...And those were great Very Happy:D
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Thankies Very Happy

And Sergo; Remember that the bug is more scared for you, than you have to be for him,it,she,what ever it is xD That helped me too Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:47 pm

i just read now this and it was very good.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

poor Kevin.. Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:49 am

Bugs can give you diseases disgust
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:39 am

Not every bug Wink But that thing is just as scared for you as you for it..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Capítulo 7

The others were busy with school. Basty with his pilot training, Ony with musicals (not that you can call that school..) and Javi with his study to become a history teacher. Ans, Hen and Sabine were back to Holland. But not for long. Basty and Javi couldn’t wait to pick Ans and Hen up from the airport.

Basty was checking his e-mail. He hadn’t been on the PC for three days. ‘Stupid theory.. Can’t wait till it’s over..’ he muttered and logged in on his e-mail account. ‘Mom! I’ve got an e-mail from Maria!’ Quick Ana walked into the livingroom. Basty opened it and began to read.

‘Hola bro and mom
(you know, it’s still weird to call you so.
And Basty don’t dare to laugh or Javi will attack you with a pillow xD)’

Basty smiled. Also Ana had to chuckle.
‘Qué tal? Everything’s okay with me. I played for hero
and saved my friend two times. At the same day..
He fell down with climbing and I saved his ass from spiders, snakes and falling stones/rocks. Australia is beautiful. You really should come here.

I was thinking about a letter first,
but then I realized that by the time you get it, I’m a granny.. xD
And a call costs me a fortune, so an e-mail is the best way.
I wanted to ask you two, to come over. To celebrate my B-day.
You can stay here. Maybe even on my room.
( And if you don’t snore, you can come and sleep in my bed Basty (Ha,, double bed) xD)’
‘I don’t do that!’ Basty looked at Ana who was laughing about it. ‘Moom!’
‘Don’t be mad bro, I love you.
So send me an e-mail back and maybe I see you in December!

A lot of hugs and kisses, (Also for Javi and Ony)

Maria

P.S.
You can SAY that I give them
a hug and a kiss..
You don’t have to do it..
Please don’t? xD

P.P.S
If Mikel e-mails/calls/writes,
tell him to e-mail me.
I’m sure he has my address..’

‘Typical Mar.. Can we go mom? I miss my little sis..’ Ana smiled. ‘Maybe we can. It’s a lot of money honey. You’ll have to help me, okay?’ Basty nodded. ‘I think I saw a board with help wanted at the local bar. Maybe I can get a job there as bar tender.’ Ana nodded. ‘Good. Send an e-mail back and say that we probably come in December.’ ‘Okay.’ And he began to send an e-mail back while Ana walked back into the kitchen.
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:31 pm

Great part Very Happy:D
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:34 pm

They are going to met Maria Wave Wave
Great part Mar!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Thanks (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:42 pm

That e-mail Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Basty with his pilot training, Ony with musicals (not that you can call that school..) and Javi with his study to become a history teacher. Laughing
And the e-mail Laughing
More?? Very Happy
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Kath helped me with that Laughing And about more; Allready writing on it Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  tuLicia Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Super Bartender Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz

Very-bery good part... Very Happy e-mail style =))

tuLicia

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 pm

And if you don’t snore, you can come and sleep in my bed Basty (Ha,, double bed) xD)’‘I don’t do that!’ Basty looked at Ana who was laughing about it. ‘Moom!’

now he looked a little kid xD
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Capítulo 8

Soon it was December. Ana and Basty would come over for my 19th birthday. I had cleaned my room and another bed was standing in it for Ana. Or Basty. They would come the 19th, the day before my B-day.

‘Maria! Wake up! There’s work to do!’ I stretched my arms and got out of bed. ‘Coming!’ Quick I putted my clothes on and walked downstairs. ‘Come to my party, feel my shine. Que ya no importa lo demás. Perdieno la noción del tiempo. Nadie piensa en dormir...’ While singing I walked into the kitchen. ‘Hey, B-day girl.. Tomorrow you have your party.’ Kevin said smiling. ‘I know.. But I’m just so happy that my mother and brother are coming today!’ I walked to the fridge and took some juice. ‘..Ven lánzetta commigo. Vamos a vivir. Soy un esclavo de la situación. Almas nocturnas a mi alrededor. No queda nada en el mundo real..’ I walked back to the table with a glase of juice and sat down. ‘I miss something..’ Kevin looked at me. ‘And that is?’ ‘Subtitles.. I don’t get a thing of that song except the ‘come to my party, feel my shine..’- part.’ I laughed and gave the translation of the song. ‘Miss dictionary and mister blonde, are you ready for work?’ ‘Can I finish my breakfast first Dave?’ I asked him. ‘Yeah, I wanna drink my coffee first, if you don’t mind..’ Dave nodded and walked out of the room. Kevin bent in my way. ‘How do you mean Mister Asshole..’ he whispered in my ear. ‘Uhu.. I really don’t like him that much..’ I whispered back. ‘Hè! You know what mom always said Mar!’ ‘Yeah,yeah.. No whispering in company.. Sorry, but it was kinda private.’ Quick I drank my juice and got up. ‘Good, I’ll go to work. What the hell do I do this for? You’re just another guy. OK, you’re kinda sexy. But you’re not really special. But I won’t mind If you take me home. Come on take me home!’ While singing I walked outside, ready for work.

That afternoon I came back. ‘Heya!’ Lynn said. ‘Hey.. Man, it’s warm outside..’ I sighed and sat down on a chair on the verandah. ‘Where’s Kevin?’ I took a glass and poured some of the lemonade who was standing on the table. ‘Working.. He had to help the vet Tom with the alpacas.’ ‘Okies.. And Dave?’ I sipped from the lemonade. ‘He’s to the airport to pick Ana and Basty up. They can be here in a quarter..’ ‘I’d better hurry! I need to get a shower!’ Quick I drank the drink and ran back inside. I went shopping with Kate a couple of days ago for an outfit when my family would come. A board short and purple T-shirt. And also a new pair of shoes. My clothes flew through my room and I putted my dressing gown on. Quick I took a shower and walked back, turned the radio on and putted my clothes on. ‘Hair in a ponytail.. Shoes on.. And I’m ready to go!’ I walked back downstairs. ‘Just on time! They just arrive here.’ Lynn smiled and got up. The dark blue pick-up stopped and Dave got out first. He opened the door for Ana and also Basty came out of the car. ‘Hola cariño!’ Ana smiled and walked to me. ‘Hola mom. It’s good to see you again.’ She hugged me tight. ‘Heya sis! Still drooling about my mate?’ Basty walked smiling to me. ‘I missed you too.. Good to see ya! Yes, I’m fine and you?’ I stuck my tongue out to him. ‘Hey, I’m the one who’s teasing you.. Not the other way around. Can I say that you look awesome?’ ‘Sure you can! I missed ya.’ I hugged him. ‘I missed you too Mar..’ We walked inside the house to bring their stuff upstairs. Also Kevin came back from work. ‘Good day!’ and he walked to us. ‘So, this is your brother eh? Nice to meet you mate.’ He shook Basty’s hand. ‘You must be the mate she had saved?’ Kevin nodded. ‘Yep, that’s me.. She’s a hero.’ He also shook Ana’s hand. Together we walked to my room. Kevin followed us with some of the luggage. Basty carried the rest. ‘I don’t know if you wanna sleep in the same bed as your little sister..’ I smiled teasingly at him. ‘Who cares?’ he putted the suitcases down and walked inside. ‘It’s great here. You have an awesome room sis.’ He sat down on the bed. Ana sat down on the extra bed. After they unpacked their stuff and I told some funny stories, we walked downstairs. ‘Just on time. Dinner’s almost ready. We’ll eat outside.’ Lynn smiled and walked outside. ‘Now dinner? It’s 17.30!’ Basty looked at me. ‘Yep.. We eat early here.. Not around 8.. It was quite odd in the beginning but you get used to it.’ I smiled and we walked outside.

The next morning:

‘Cumpleaños Feliz, cumpeaños Feliz, te desamos todos, cumpleaños Feliz!’ Ana and Basty stood next to my bed, singing that. ‘Buenos días!’ Basty smiled and I rubbed my eyes. Also Lynn and the others were standing in my room. ‘Now it’s cozy in here. Good morning everyone!’ I sat up and yawned. Ana sat on the edge of my bed. ‘I have a small present for you. I got this from Foster care when everything was settled. I had to give it on your 19th birthday.’ She gave me an envelope. Curious I opened it. In it was a letter. Quick I began to read it.
'Hello dear,

I wrote this letter in the last minutes of my life. Your dad and I, we died not directly after the accident. But that’s history.

Happy birthday darling! You’re 19 now, almost a lady. I wanted to say how proud we are at you, what ever you are going to do. In this envelope you’ll find a little present for your birthday. I hope you like it.

Your dad and I, we will always keep an eye on you from heaven. I have to stop writing now, I can’t go on for long anymore. My strength is getting weaker and weaker.. We love you darling, no matter what.

A lot of birthday kisses and hugs,

Mom and dad.’

It was quiet in the room. Lynn and I both had to swallow. A lonely tear rolled over my cheek. Ana wiped it away and I looked into the envelope. I saw a golden necklace. I took it out. A little child head was hanging on it. On the back stood my name, Marjolein. There was also a ring in it. ‘That’s.. Mom her wedding ring..’ Lynn nodded. I unclipped the necklace and shove the ring on it. Ana helped me to put it on my neck. ‘Thanks Ana.. It’s beautiful..’ I smiled. Also Basty sat on the edge of the bed, but at the other side. ‘I also have something for you.’ He gave me a thin package. Curious I opened it. It was a photo frame, but instead of a photo, there was a poem. ‘I wrote it myself, but I got the poem from a book..’ It was in a beautiful handwriting.

‘One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Scenes from his life flashed across the sky
and he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of his life had flashed before him,
he recalled that at the lowest and saddest times of his life
there was only one set of footprints.
Dismayed, he asked, "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
I don't understand why, when I needed you most,
you would leave me."
The Lord replied, "My precious child.
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering
when you saw only one set of footprints...
That was when I carried you.’

‘Thanks bro.. I really like it.’ I smiled. Basty gave me two other presents. ‘These two are from Javi, Ony and Mikel. I had to gave you them.’ I opened them The first one was a CD from Reik, with two letters. One from Javi and one from Ony. The other one was a card and a also a CD. On front of the card stood a penguin with balloons in his hand.
‘Hola honey,

A very big B-day kiss from England.
I miss you and I love you with whole my heart.

I hope you like this CD. I putted al sorts of songs
on it who you like a lot. I hope that when you listen to them,
you’ll think of me.

Many, many besos, Mikel.’

‘Romantico..’ Basty shook smiling his head. I took a pillow and hit him. ‘Hè!’ He took the other and hit me back. ‘They’re back together..’ Ana smiled and looked at us. ‘Why did you hit me?’ ‘Coz you were saying things over Mikel!’ ‘But it’s true!’ ‘I don’t give a damn bro!’ Lynn looked at us and then at Ana. ‘Are they always like this?’ ‘Yes.. At least every week.’ Kevin shrugged. ‘You can see that they love each other..’ The others smiled. Soon we ended the pillow fight. ‘I missed this..’ Basty smiled and got the feathers out of his hair. ‘Yeah, me too..’ I blew some hair out of my face. We both began to laugh. This day was one of the nicest of my life, but soon a horrible day would come, and turn my world upside down..

The outfit: Destiny     (Cont. of The end? ) Part 26 THE END... - Page 14 15o766g

The song:

Last edited by ~Mar~ on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Kath; thanks for some ideas (:
Ans; Also thanks for the idea (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:40 pm

The letter was so sweet Sad
The poem is one of my faves ever I love you
The last sentance sounds pretty ominous and i dont like the sound of it Rolling Eyes
Great part and glad to be of service (:
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next