Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END)

+12
**Unnur**
girl1035
Tinute
x Imke x
Heli
Sergo
Aida
Onyone
emilia
Mindex
Prisca
Kyra - Angie
16 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END)

Post  Heli Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Shocked Shocked Wow! Really really great! Thumbs Up
Moore? Wink
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:36 pm

He couldn’t imagine four totally fat guys with big beer-bellies getting on top of charts.

This totally cracked me up!! lol!
Gosh for the first time today I'm laughing even though I'm sick Shocked That's suprising Laughing
Moooooore!!! MrGreen Rambo
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:38 pm

I'm scared of the guy following her Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Part 3
Mikel swore in his mind and put the scarf up his face till the eyes.
‘Damned wind,’ he muttered. He was walking home. He put his hand into his pocket. ‘Voila!’ he smiled and took out his sunglasses. Mikel put them on because of the wind, but he looked like a real robber – hat, glasses and scarf hid all his face.
But Mikel was feeling robbed rather. He was sad and angry lately and none could say why. Looked that he had all, but something was missing in his life. ‘Something…something normal,’ he whispered to himself. In a way he was tired of all those fans and rehearsals and dancing and singing… It was his life, sure, he couldn’t imagine it different and yet…
Or maybe he needed something else. Maybe all he needed was some changes, something new what would bring up the adrenaline. Mikel moaned under the scarf. ‘Mikel, you ARE officially stupid talk-to-self person,’ he muttered.
Mikel suddenly felt sorry that he decided to go home by foot. His bike would give him some of what he wanted – speed and danger… But now he was walking lazy and it was getting darker and darker.
‘Put your hands away,’ some girl shouted nearby.
‘You’re not saving her,’ Mikel thought.
‘I am not kidding! I don’t CARE you are drunk, you ass!’ the girl yelled again.
‘I am also not kidding, Mikel! You go home NOW,’ Mikel said but started walking slower.
‘Listen… You…’ the girl tried to talk normally, but then she shouted something again. Mikel moved quick to the place where the girl probably was.
BANG! Something hard fell on the floor. Mikel rushed and hoped he won’t see a corpse lying in front of his eyes. He made another step and saw the mysterious shouting girl. There was a man near her feet.
‘Stand up and fight like a man then!’ the girl yelled.
‘Miss?’ Mikel said.
‘Who the hell…?’ the girl said and her eyes got bigger. ‘Jesus, all I need now is a robbery!’
‘Miss, no, I am here to help… I heard you yelling and…’ Mikel was saying and walking towards her.
‘Don’t move! Don’t make another step, I warn you!’ the girl said. Maybe it was the alcohol, but she felt like defending herself from everything and everybody.
‘Look, I won’t rob you,’ Mikel said and took off his glasses.
‘Right!’ the girl said and then she jumped to Mikel. He didn’t notice how fast she moved and then he only felt something in his eye. It was probably the girl’s hand.
‘Freaks! It’s not safe to go home by feet anymore!’ the girl yelled and ran away.
Mikel put his hand on his eye, which was hit by the girl. It was painful and Mikel clenched his teeth.
‘Biiif,’ the guy muttered on the floor.
‘Sorry?’ Mikel asked angrily.
‘BIF!’ the man repeated and looked at Mikel. ‘Fi bloke my nosh and teefsh…’ he spit out some teeth.
‘Eeeew,’ Mikel shook his head. ‘Bif fi what? Oh you know, don’t say a word, I need some ice!’ Mikel moaned and turned away. He heard the man muttered some more words, but didn’t care to listen…
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Sergo wrote:I'm scared of the guy following her Shocked
Whahahahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Read next Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:45 pm

This is so amazing Very Happy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:46 pm

I was right Cool
But then again I think I've seen this before Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Woaaah! Shocked
Great, can't wait for more.. Wink
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:58 pm

this is crazy Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:02 pm

This is exciting!! Shocked
More!!! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:12 pm

still is familiar to me
greaaaat
Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Dunno what to say anymore! Laughing But this IS great!!! What a Face
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinute Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:48 pm

hey!!.. why you didn't say that you are writing new story......?/ Shocked Shocked Shocked

oh.. whatever.... it was really good.... and..... different.... but good... very good Very Happy Very Happy
Tinute
Tinute

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Great oneeee MrGreen
Moooore, please ^^
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:44 am

This is great. Keep it on Angie. ~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  **Unnur** Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 am

OOO a new Angie story! Very Happy I like it! looking forward for more Laughing Smile
**Unnur**
**Unnur**

Number of posts : 982
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.myspace.com/unnurosk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Part 4
The girl woke up next morning and clenched her teeth out of pain. The hangover was killing her. She moaned and decided to first take some painkillers and only then – a shower.
‘The birdie woke up,’ Miguel said and came into her room.
‘Miguel… My head hurts and I didn’t allow you going into my room,’ she warned him. He only laughed.
‘I know you plan to shove something big into my ass, but I came here with painkillers, so I rather wait for a kiss,’ he said and gave her the pills.
‘Miguel, you forgot the water,’ the girl said slowly.
‘Oh…uhm…I forgot,’ Miguel said. The girl shook her head and immediately regretted. Her head was about to blow. ‘I feel like shit,’ she muttered.
Then she fell back on the pillows and tried to remember everything from the previous day. She went to the nightclub with Miguel and had some fun… But then some guy irritated her and she drank too much. She argued with Miguel and then…
‘And what then?’ the girl asked herself sarcastically. But she couldn’t remember. It was very blurry, so she decided to take a shower and then try to think.
‘The water!!!’ Miguel came into the room fast.

Mikel came to the hall with sunglasses.
‘Sun isn’t shining INSIDE the building, Mikel,’ Javi said.
‘Haha, veeeery funny,’ Mikel said. ‘Do we have aspirin or something here?’ he asked.
‘Why you need it?” Javi asked.
‘Uhm, my head is...’ Mikel started saying, but then Basty ran into the hall yelling “Good day, people!’ happily. ‘Basty, you are a dead man,’ Mikel said and looked at Javi. ‘Pills, please?’
‘Yes, sure, I’ll take a look whether I can find them,’ Javi said and rushed away.
‘Mikel, what happened?’ Basty asked.
‘Crocodile bit me, why?’ Mikel said seriously.
‘Crocodile? A real one? Like in “Croc hunter”?’ Basty asked and his eyes became misty.
‘Basty, I was kidding,’ Mikel said.
‘Oh… I knew that all along,’ Basty said, but rolled his eyes unhappily.
‘Aha, sure, yeah, whatever… Can’t wait for what Ony’s gonna say,’ Mikel muttered.
‘I’ll say you look like shit… Good quality, but still shit,’ Ony said while coming in as well.
Javi rushed back with pills to Mikel.
‘Here, hope that will work,’ he said and gave them.
‘Javi, couldn’t you bring water to me as well? It was next to the meds, right?’ Mikel said.
‘Oh… Uhm… Sorry,’ Javi muttered and went away again.
‘What a Cinderella,’ Ony laughed.
‘Shut up, Ony!’ Javi yelled. ‘I am helping a friend!’
‘Sorry, geez… So, what happened, Mikeyl Mouse?’ Ony asked.
‘I think you forgot to bring your girlfriend Barbie with you, KeOnny,’ Mikel said back.
‘Guys, come on, can we get serious finally?’ Basty asked.
‘Sure. I got into unpleasant situation yesterday,’ Mikel said.
‘And…?’ Ony said.
‘And here is the result,’ Mikel said and showed his eye.
‘The water!’ Javi shouted and brought some water. Mikel took the pills and then another day started… Just like the rest of the days.
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Thanks, girls, for all nice words Smile I am sure this story will suck, because I am in a pretty bad shape right now... I also don't know when will I post another part...
All I can promise is that the story will change into more drama very soon, because I am feeling like drama myself. These parts about Basty and Javi acting weird and little bit stupid were written long time ago and I almost thought of cutting them out, but...oh well, I hope you will enjoy everything: a little bit of laugh, tease, a little bit of drama touch and sadness...
Best wishes,
Kyracita (Angie) Razz
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:48 pm

I bet we all gonna love it. As usually.~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin There is just no way you could dissapoint us Angie.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 pm

sooo great part Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 pm

KeOnny Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Part 5
“Even if they call me mad, I want to…”
‘God, shut up…’ the girl thought.
“And give it to you…”
‘Please, not another line…’
“Together you and I…”
‘Miguel!!!’ the girl yelled and knocked on the bathroom door. She was getting irritated day by day and she couldn’t wait until she will finally get home. The girl was sick of sharing the hotel room with Miguel.
‘A minute!’ Miguel shouted back. After few moments he came out the bathroom with his shirt on and some old pants. ‘You wanted something?’ he asked.
‘We will be late if you sing in the shower for half an hour,’ the girl muttered.
‘Woman, sharing a hotel number with you is a torture,’ Miguel said.
‘WHAT?’ the girl was shocked.
‘What what? I hope you will change when we will be married,’ Miguel said.
‘MIGUEL! I am not your property!’ the girl yelled and her eyes got big out of anger and confusion. ‘You don’t even love me, so get the hell out of my eyes till you get ready!’ she said. Yes, after the shower she took some time ago, she remembered why they argued the previous night and she also remembered the mysterious guy she hit… She thought he was a robber, but when the alcohol was gone out of her blood and mind, she realized he probably was just a guy, who wanted to help. ‘Not like that rat Miguel,’ she thought.
Her story with Miguel was weird and wrong. They were working together and, thanks to Big Daddy, their boss, they were spending together 20 hours a day. But she never managed to open up to Miguel and she never gave him what he wanted the most – herself.
They weren’t really living together. Well, they were living together in a hotel number (because Big Daddy told so), but it had three rooms, two beds… She thought it was a great opportunity to see how Miguel really was and with time she realized he was so wrong. But she didn’t have much choice, she stayed in the hotel, mostly in her room. She didn’t really love Miguel, but she liked him as a man, but not as a personality and he was good kisser…
“If we have to be together, at least I try to enjoy it,’ she once muttered to herself. And that’s what she was trying to do even through she mostly failed… But she tried not to whine. After all, Miguel was her key to success. Because all she ever loved was her job and for that she could give away a lot.
She was thinking about her life story, meanwhile Miguel was getting ready and dressing up for job. Then he came out his room and looked at the girl.
‘Well, when we get married…’ Miguel was saying, but the girl jumped to him and pushed him strongly.
‘Get it into your stupid mind, we are NOT getting married! I am sick of you already! I hate you! You ruin my life and my happiness! You want to own me but TAKE THAT!’ she yelled and slapped him. But Miguel only laughed. He was rather rude guy.
‘Baby, you are totally hot when you act like that!’ he said and kissed her even though she tried to push him aside. The girl became scared when Miguel’s hands got under her jacket and then – shirt, she almost felt panic in her. Suddenly she bit his tongue in her mouth and finally pushed him. ‘AH!’ Miguel moaned.
‘Sorry,’ she stuttered. She didn’t mean to be so cruel, but something in her worked and she tried to defense herself. ‘Does it hurt?’ she asked.
‘Ah, I think it will be fine… Are you crazy?’ Miguel asked.
‘You asked for it! You…you…you were kissing me!’ she stuttered.
‘Well, you were kissing me yesterday…’ Miguel replied and went to the kitchen. ‘I need some ice,’ he said and disappeared.
‘Asshole,’ the girl muttered nerviously. Her hands were trembling a little bit. She took a pistol into her hands…
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:01 pm

wwwooowww... a pistol Shocked Shocked
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:02 pm

~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END) - Page 2 Icon_eek What? Pistol? Who is she going to shoot?~Donde estas?~ Part 13 (THE END) - Page 2 Affraid
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:03 pm

What she gonna do with pistol?? Shocked
great as usual... Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next