Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~FanLove in FanLife~ (part 27) THE END

+14
Mindex
x Imke x
Tinute
emilia
*Tricia*
Aida
Sergo
Eveline
Laura
girl1035
Heli
Monikute
Prisca
Kyra - Angie
18 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~FanLove in FanLife~ (part 27) THE END

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:44 pm

Part 1
Two weeks later
Mallorca, firma de discos

‘Muak, muak,’ Mikel made sounds and kissed the girl’s cheek. It was like 12458924th girl he kissed that day already. Guys were a bit annoyed by it already, but they kept smiling and signing…and signing…and signing. “I’ve only kissed more than signed today,” Mikel thought and smiled wide and real this time.
‘Basty, you’re stepping on my foot,’ Ony muttered through clenched teeth. They were both taking a photo of them and three girls. ‘I can’t feel my fingers anymore…’ he complained.
‘Ony, shut up and smile or else the photo will be ruined and they will want another one,’ Basty said quietly when the girls grabbed their camera finally and stared at fresh new photos.
‘I need some re-muak muak,’ Ony didn’t even manage finishing the sentence – new girls came with their cameras and CDs.
‘Hahaha, no, really?’ Javi laughed and joked around with his fans. He and Mikel were pointing at the crowd and sending air-kisses to some girls. Ony’s nose was stabbed into the papers and covers of CDs instead. Basty was hid well from girls, because he was sitting the last in the line next to standing bodyguard.
‘Ony, Ony!’ Ony heard his name being mentioned and he raised his eyes. A girl was standing in front of him and she had to yell, because otherwise he couldn’t even hear her. In the background d’Nash songs were being played and the fans were singing along. Plus all the yelling and the kinds.
Ony sighed.
‘Hi,’ he said. “Why me?” he thought in his mind. He threw a fast look at Mikel and Javi who were really having fun. Then he looked at Basty sitting calmly as if it was Sunday at the beach. Wasn’t he irritated at all?
‘Oh… Hi… I… My God,’ the girl was kinda stuttering and blushing-getting pale each minute. What a rainbow! ‘How are you?’ the girl finally asked the top question.
‘Good, thank you,’ Ony answered for like 2458956th time that day. He smiled to the girl a bit fake, but she didn’t seem to notice it. She was just staring at him as if he was some ancient Roman god in the year 2008. ‘And you?’
‘Oh… Uhm… Well…’ the girl stuttered and then she took a deep breath. ‘Ididn’tthinkIwillbeabletoseeyouonedayfromsoclosetwoweeksagoIyelledstupidthingsnowIamashamedandIlikeyousomuchyouaresoamazingohmyGodIcannotbelieveIamsayingthisnowagainIamsosorryyouarejustperfect,’ she said as one word.
‘Ahaaaaaa,’ Ony just released some sound and tried to smile, but meanwhile he sincerely wished to cry more than smile or laugh. ‘So will you give me your CD? There are a lot of girls waiting for autographs,’ Ony said slowly.
‘Yes, sorry,’ the girl said and blushed even more. She gave the CD to Ony with trembling fingers.
‘Oh… Didn’t Javi and Mikel sign it for you?’ Ony asked confused and put his autograph on the CD cover. They were sitting so that Mikel was the first one everybody could reach, then Javi, him and then the lucky Basty.
‘Oh, they didn’t? Uhm… I think I didn’t even notice… Oh… Well, maybe next time,’ the girl muttered. “She didn’t NOTICE?” Ony thought and couldn’t believe fans can be like THAT.
‘Alriiiight… Uhm, so…goodbye,’ Ony said. He waited for girl to attack him or at least kiss his cheeks, but she stood still and stared right into his eyes. Ony started feeling uncomfortable.
‘I am sorry,’ the girl then muttered. ‘Hope you liked my fluffy toy, I bought it specially for you. It has brown eyes just like yours, but yours are….your eyes are so… so…’ the girl stopped saying words suddenly. Ony looked at her confused.
‘You want an autograph?’ Basty suddenly asked and reached out his hand. Ony felt saved.
‘No no, thanks, I better go,’ the girl said fast and almost ran away from them.
‘Is it me or that was really weird?’ Ony asked Basty.
‘I’d say it was wei-muak muak,’ Basty answered. Few more girls rushed in with CDs, huge smiles, sparkling eyes and fast beating hearts.

The girl was rushing somewhere, she hardly noticed where. How could she be so stupid sometimes? She said so many silly things and none of the sentences that really meant anything. She even had a speech in her mind, but when she saw him, she just forgot everything. She felt as if there was only her and him.
‘Just amazing, Almeira, just amazing,’ the girl said to herself sarcastically. Her lips were trembling and she started biting them. In her trembling hands there was her biggest joy, her biggest treasure, her jewel – the CD Ony had just signed.
Suddenly her mobile rang. Almeira picked it up.
‘We are still waiting for you. Did you get lost?’ a girl asked over the phone.
‘No…. Well, kind of. Wait, I will be there in a few, I just needed to think a bit. Oh God, you wouldn’t believe what stupid things I said to him. I… I am screwed, I’m telling you. I am sure he’ll run away next time he sees me,’ Almeira said. It was something between joke and sadness, all the words she said.
‘Don’t worry, next time you’ll get him. Now get your ass here and let’s go home. I am tired. I was bothering Basty for 10 minutes or so, the bodyguard had to drag me away…’
Almeira laughed. She turned around and walked the opposite direction. Somewhere there her friend was waiting. And it calmed her down a tiny bit.
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:48 pm

YAAY ANOTHER STORY!!!! cheers What a Face

‘I want a child from you, Basty!’ somebody yelled behind.

OMFG!!! lol! I would never dare to yell that! Laughing Laughing
‘ONY, SHIT, WILL YOU MARRY ME FINALLY?’ the girl yelled and laughed.

Hahahaha!! Laughing Laughing

This prologue was funny and exciting! Very Happy
Erhm... well... what can I say more now? Razz Let's just wait for the first part MrGreen

Edit; WHAT THA Shocked You already posted part 1! Suspect Sneakyhead Suspect
Gonna reaaaad monkey
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Hehehe, gotcha, Imke Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thanks Wink
I hope you like the first part too Very Happy
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Amazing part!! Shocked Cool
Well, like I would act normal if I would meet one of them in person Suspect
She didn't notice Mikel and Javi? lol! Okaaaaaay Laughing Laughing

eeerhm.... what to say now? Rolling Eyes
eh.. maybe ... ehm.... more monkey
Edit; I replied first Cool
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:58 pm

javimke wrote:Amazing part!! Shocked Cool
Well, like I would act normal if I would meet one of them in person Suspect
She didn't notice Mikel and Javi? lol! Okaaaaaay Laughing Laughing

eeerhm.... what to say now? Rolling Eyes
eh.. maybe ... ehm.... more monkey
Edit; I replied first Cool

Thanks Wink
And yes, I doubt I'd stay normal, but I'd try for sure Laughing
And she likes Ony, isn't that obvious yet? Laughing Laughing Laughing

And...no, better don't say that Laughing I have written only 6 parts and until I write at least one more part, you will get none Rolling Eyes
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinute Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:25 pm

‘Ididn’tthinkIwillbeabletoseeyouonedayfromsoclosetwoweeksagoIyelledstupidthingsnowIamashamedandIlikeyousomuchyouaresoamazingohmyGodIcannotbelieveIamsayingthisnowagainIamsosorryyouarejustperfect,’ she said as one word. '

Haahahhahah.. this was siooo funny xD
Tinute
Tinute

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Woow!Amazing part and it can't be boring because it's angies story Smile Wink
Yeah it's obvious that she likes Ony Rolling Eyes Wink And........it would be nice to get another part Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Wink
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:32 pm

HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE MIKEL!? WTF
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:33 pm

Sergo wrote:HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE MIKEL!? WTF

Would you notice Javi or Basty much if you saw Mikel in front of you? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Kyra - Angie wrote:
Sergo wrote:HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE MIKEL!? WTF

Would you notice Javi or Basty much if you saw Mikel in front of you? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yes I would cause they are in d'nash Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:36 pm

This was sooo interesting! Wink
Grreat! Cool
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 pm

sooooo great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Tinute wrote:‘Ididn’tthinkIwillbeabletoseeyouonedayfromsoclosetwoweeksagoIyelledstupidthingsnowIamashamedandIlikeyousomuchyouaresoamazingohmyGodIcannotbelieveIamsayingthisnowagainIamsosorryyouarejustperfect,’ she said as one word. '

Haahahhahah.. this was siooo funny xD

I agree!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I laughed sooo much!! Laughing Laughing I love this story!!!! cheers My hero IS writing again!!! Razz Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Niiiiceeee!! YAYAY FINALLY!!!! A new FANFIC!! woehoe!! *happy-dance* Laughing
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:38 pm

Part two? What a Face
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  kleckutis_lt Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:43 pm

JAAYYYY another story about Ony... Razz Twisted Evil
( the croud get's wild cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers )
Your storys has a strange influence on me.... pig Cool
Not notice the other boys? hmm.... strange but possible... I guess... Suspect
poor guys... Very Happy
Oh ant the muak muaks are halerious... well the way you describe them... Good joooob.... :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
Our Genealusis Protas is making another masterpeace... Rambo Beating heart
kleckutis_lt
kleckutis_lt

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:02 pm

ooohhh... this situation was cool but the girl was a bit strange.. for moments i was thinking she would kiss ony on the lips but it seems i was wrong, very wrong

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Eveline Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:04 pm

whahaha great part Very Happy Very Happy more please

Eveline

Number of posts : 1222

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Thank you so much, girls Wink Beating heart
I will post the second part right away Razz Specially for you Razz
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:35 pm

cool bounce bounce bounce
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra - Angie Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Part 2
Eight days later
Mallorca, beach

‘Mikel, did you take all the sunscreen and used it on your ass so that it doesn’t get burnt?’ Ony asked and took off his sunglasses. Mikel sat on the sand and stared at the sea. ‘Hey, mister tattoo of the year, I am talking to you,’ he said.
‘What? Oh sunscreen? I’ve seen Basty with it somewhere…’ Mikel replied. His eyes were dreamy, all his attention was given to the waves and Ony shook his head.
‘I will kill him if I get burnt… I am telling you, I will kill him,’ Ony muttered, put on the sunglasses back and rolled on his belly so that his back could get some sun too.
‘Have you seen Javi around? I’d like to go play with a ball in the sea or something,’ Mikel asked and Ony laughed into the towel he was lying on.
‘I think I saw him walking out of the hotel with exactly same ball you’re dreaming of,’ Ony said.
‘Amazing, I have to go and find him before he looses it anywhere,’ Mikel jumped up and ran away.
‘Yeah and if you see Basty, tell him he owes me a bottle of sunscreen,’ Ony yelled to him and lied his head back on the towel.
It was so nice to relax… Sea, sun, sand, palm trees…
Ony rolled back again. He took off his sunglasses and closed his eyes to the sun.
“Palm trees… I don’t remember any palm trees near… What’s with the shadow then?” Ony thought and hardly opened one eye. But the sun was shining behind the person and straight into Ony’s eye, so he closed it again. ‘Basty, is that you with some sunscreen? Look, you’re dropping a shadow on me,’ Ony said. Then he heard the person walking away, the sand was making noises under the feet of that human being. Ony opened his eyes and blinked. He put his hand to his eyes so that he could see better, but the person was really far away... ‘Javi, if you’re playing another prank on me, I swear I will tell everybody about your bathduck!’ Ony shouted. He didn’t like the idea of Javi sneaking around like that… “It better be Basty scared to face me without sunscreen,” Ony thought.
‘What?’ a voice sounded from behind. Ony looked back. It was Mikel.
‘What what?’ Ony asked and looked at him.
‘Javi has a bathduck? A yellow one maybe?’ Mikel giggled.
‘Mikel, I forbid you to say him that you heard it! I’ll be in trouble!’ Ony yelled, but Mikel was walking away laughing already.
‘Just wait till I find him! He’ll be SO sorry for pushing me into that pool two days ago!’ Mikel laughed. Ony was looking at him as he was walking away and biting his lower lip. Now he could really get into trouble with Javi!
‘Why so serious?’ Basty asked. Ony almost jumped up. ‘Heeey, calm down,’ Basty said.
‘Sorry, didn’t see you coming. I was…thinking,’ he said. ‘How to save my ass,’ Ony added after few moments. ‘From Javi…’
‘Oh… Well, if you get into prob with that guy, next morning you might wake up and face some not exactly nice prank or something,’ Basty said and lied down a bit further from Ony. ‘I think last time he broke a zip on my pants. Badly enough, I found out about it only when I went on stage. Luckily enough, nobody else noticed it somehow…’
‘You really made me feel better’ Ony said sarcastically. ‘And what did you want at first?’ Ony asked.
‘What do you mean?’ Basty replied.
‘You were standing here and when I asked if that is you, you went away,’ Ony said.
‘Did I say I was me? Because then I was lying to you,’ Basty said.
‘It wasn’t you? Alright. I hope it wasn’t some fan taking photo of me getting tan,’ Ony said.
‘Well, maybe you’d get one place higher on the Most Sexy Men on Earth,’ Basty laughed and Ony couldn’t help but smile.

Almeira placed her fingers into hot sand. They were there! In the same hotel??!!!
‘God, it can’t be real,’ she whispered to herself and looked down at her fingers buried in sand. All the events ran through in front of her eyes. How she went to the seaside next to the hotel, how she put on her sunglasses and took a look around. And then she started walking slowly. The wind was caressing her skin and she was smiling and plotting what could she do or say in the next concert, after-concert, “firma de discos”, whenever she sees Ony again.
And then she stopped, something got stabbed into her chest. She blinked at least thousand of times, but her eyes gave her the same sight – Ony lying on the sand, Mikel sitting nearby and looking at the sea. Then Mikel jumped up and went away, Ony yelled something and kept lying. She wanted to run to him and just…just…just jump on him, for God’s sake!
But her feet were like glued to sand. Finally she moved them very slow. Almeira was thinking hard what could she say that would sound cool, but nothing came to her head. But she kept on walking. Stupid things about Ony’s eyes were running through her mind again and she tried to make them go away, but she couldn’t. “I can’t sound stupid again to him,” she thought and bit her lip. She was already about to go away, but then Ony seemed to notice her…
‘Basty, is that you with some sunscreen? Look, you’re dropping a shadow on me,’ he said with his perfect voice. Almeira wanted to melt away, but she felt her body harder than every before. And then she did WHAT? She just ran away!
‘Almeira, you are the most stupid girl on Earth… Firstly for feeling such strong emotions and such deep feelings towards him,’ she said quietly to herself and got her fingers out of the sand. She was back into the present and painfully breathing hot air. She knew she could give away a lot just for a chance to spill sand on Ony’s back and chest and just fool around with him on the sand.
Kyra - Angie
Kyra - Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Wow. Shocked Just perfect. Very Happy
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:50 pm

i agree with her... she was in blonde moment... Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 pm

‘Mikel, did you take all the sunscreen and used it on your ass so that it doesn’t get burnt?’ Ony asked and took off his sunglasses. Mikel sat on the sand and stared at the sea. ‘Hey, mister tattoo of the year, I am talking to you,’ he said.
HAHA!! Laughing Laughing His ass Laughing

‘Have you seen Javi around? I’d like to go play with a ball in the sea or something,’ Mikel asked

Can I watch them playing then? Razz Seems so cute Laughing

‘Javi, if you’re playing another prank on me, I swear I will tell everybody about your bathduck!’ Ony shouted.

A BATHDUCK!! lol! HAHAHA how sweet!! MrGreen

‘Javi has a bathduck? A yellow one maybe?’ Mikel giggled.
‘Mikel, I forbid you to say him that you heard it! I’ll be in trouble!’ Ony yelled, but Mikel was walking away laughing already.

Hahaha Mikel!!! lol!

‘Just wait till I find him! He’ll be SO sorry for pushing me into that pool two days ago!’ Mikel laughed.

Ohoooo Laughing Javi is mean Laughing

‘I think last time he broke a zip on my pants. Badly enough, I found out about it only when I went on stage. Luckily enough, nobody else noticed it somehow…’

OMG!! Laughing Javi the king of pranks!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

She knew she could give away a lot just for a chance to spill sand on Ony’s back and chest and just fool around with him on the sand.

Naw Sad Poor girl.

I laughed sooooo much about this part!!! Laughing
Amazing, simply amazing!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Erhm... monkey
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:55 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce more
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next