Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happily Ever After (SHORT!) PART 5 THE END

+7
Hen «3
girl1035
emilia
Prisca
Laura
Sergo
x Imke x
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Happily Ever After (SHORT!) PART 5 THE END

Post  x Imke x Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:12 pm

I was booooored and I'm still not in the mood for writing my part 32 of my other story We Will Survive.
Instead of that, I wrote a ubershort story Laughing
Don't expect too much, it was just an idea that's been boiling in my mind for a while and I created a story from it Razz

So here's the first part from Happily Ever After Wink

Part 1

- Rosa? – it echoed through the big mansion.

Rosa came quickly to the livingroom. – Yes? – she said with soft voice. She had long, brown hair but this time she had it in a ponytail because she was working. She wore a black-white cleaner dress. She was a part of the household of the family Hennet. She works there since a few years for the family. She got her own small room in the mansion which consisted of a small bed and a closet. And a beautiful sight on the sea. Now she was on duty and the son of lord Hennet called her.

- Rosa! What we’re gonna have for dinner? – Mikel, the son of the lord of this mansion, asked with a smile.
- Pasta. – she said shyly.
- Oh great! I know you can make the best pastas on earth! – Mikel said enthusiastic.
- Thank you, mister Hennet. – she said and bowed a bit.
- Rosa... – he said and looked at her. She didn’t look back.
- Yes, sir? – she said, still looking at the ground.
- Please, call me Mikel! You work here for 4 years and still you call all of us mister or miss! Ok you can call my father Lord well... you know how he is. But I’m just Mikel, ok? – he smiled and winked. Rosa’s legs trembled.
- Yes... of course... mister Hennet I mean... Mikel – she said and bowed some again. – Anything else s... M... Mikel? – she stuttered.
- Yes, now you ask! Why won’t you eat with us? – he smiled.

Rosa suddenly raised her head and looked surprised but shocked at him. – Wh...what? – she whispered.

- Ok, I repeat: Come with us for dinner! You deserve it after years of delicious cooking for us! - Mikel smiled.
- But...but... what about Lord Hennet? – she said scared.
- Don’t worry! I’m his son, he won’t harm me if I tell him I invited you. And besides, maybe he’ll agree. – he winked.

Rosa nodded nervously, turned around and walked to the hall. But she stopped and turned around. She saw Mikel reading a book.
Since the very first time she met him when she came here, she fell in love. And it never changed. But she couldn’t be with him. Lord Hennet, Mikel’s father, would be angry at her and fire her. And without a job... she’d be homeless. She shook her head sadly when she thought about that and walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Tadaaa Laughing

Last edited by javimke on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: Happily Ever After (SHORT!) PART 5 THE END

Post  Sergo Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:14 pm

SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOORE What a Face
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Sounds interesting Smile Wink More?
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:20 pm

this reminds me a movie Laughing Laughing

sabrina Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:21 pm

This sounds great Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Thank you MrGreen

Okay whatever here's part 2 Razz

Part 2

The family, that’s Lord Hennet named Victor, his wife Lady Hennet named Sira and then Mikel, the son of Victor and Sira, sat around the table eating dinner. Rosa still had to clean the toilets and then she could join them too.
To make it all a bit clearer: Victor and Sira treat Rosa like she is some trash. They don’t see her as a normal human. They make her work until deep in the night but their son Mikel is way different. He is the opposite of his parents. He treats Rosa like a good friend and when she’s hungry and isn’t allowed to eat some, Mikel brings her some food anyway. Only at night he sneaks to her room and brings it. But he doesn’t know Rosa loves him. And Rosa prefered to keep it that way because she was afraid Victor would harm her. And she knew Mikel only saw her as a friend and as the cleaner of the mansion. And besides, Mikel’s parents wanted Mikel to marry a well-mannered woman from another “royal” family. He would get to meet her and her parents tomorrow. He didn’t know anything about her. Not her name or her interests. Actually he didn’t like to get the woman his parents wanted to be his wife.
And he didn’t even know if he was ready for a marriage already. He was just 25 and so young. But he didn’t want to disappoint his parents. And yes, he had to stay with his parents. But the mansion was so big that it seemed like two big houses sticked as one.
And Mikel got one big half for himself mainly. Lord Hennet was in his studyroom all day and sometimes went out to give Rosa another task to do. Like cleaning the ballroom floor (they EVEN had a ballroom yes) which was huuuuge. And she had to do it alone because the other cleaners had less hard tasks to do.
Somehow Rosa was the black sheep of all the employees. They even treatened her bad. So the only person in the whole mansion who treatened her good was Mikel. But she just wished for another friend who could support her. Because if Mikel’s parents saw their son talking with Rosa or having fun they locked Rosa in her room for two days without food or drink and Victor hit Mikel hard in his face and ignored him for a month. That happened several times. Now Mikel and Rosa were more careful.

Rosa was finally done with the toiletcleaning and washed her hands. She changed her clothes and walked into the dinnerroom but it was empty! The table was empty like nobody ever been there. She didn’t understand. She walked into the kitchen and saw many dirty dishes ready to get cleaned. There was a note on the kitchen sink. Clean this, you were late for dinner so we ate everything. This was the first and the last time you could come with us for dinner. Lord and Lady Hennet.
She read the note over and over again. WHAT?! She cleaned the crap out of her for nothing?! And Mikel... what about him? Didn’t he disagree with his parents? .... Of course not. Or else Lord Hennet would hit him again or punish him on some other way.
She teared the note and threw it in the trashcan. She looked at all those plates, pans, forks, spoons, knifes and all that had to be cleaned. She sighed and felt tears. Why they treatened her so bad? Why the other employees have a better life? A bigger room? Better food, earn more money. WHY!
She ran upstairs while crying. There she bumped against Mikel.
She looked at him, eyes fullfilled with tears. She pushed him away and ran further upstairs.

- ROSA! – Mikel shouted but Rosa ignored him.

She ran into her room and locked the door. She jumped on the small bed and bursted into million tears. She cursed the Lord and Lady for everything they did to her. Why Mikel allowed this? He saw how Lady Hennet smacked her and abused her. Why he didn’t take her away?!
Is he scared? Well, she was as well...

- Rosa? Are you in there? – Mikel’s voice sounded and she heard him pulling on the door. – Rosa, open the door! –
- Leave me alone! – she yelled and threw her pillow against the door.

It was quiet for a while but then she heard some noises coming from the lock. Suddenly the door opened and Mikel stood there. She turned on her side and ignored him. He sat down on the bed.
Rosa got a bit nervous again. He never sat on her bed!

- What happened? – he said and put his hand on her shoulder. She scared and turned around slowly. Her eyes were red so were her cheeks.
- One simple word: dinner. – she said and turned around again.
- Look, I’m sorry I invited you. It was a stupid idea. My parents didn’t want it but I begged them and they said ok anyway. Well... they didn’t like it that I didn’t listen to them... – he said and turned Rosa back to him. He pulled his shirt up and showed his back.

Rosa got the shock of her life! There were red strings on his back like Lord Hennet hit Mikel with a whip!

Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:37 pm

oohhhh poor mikel... evil parents should be punished to.. with dead Mad Mad

Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:41 pm

bad bad dad Evil or Very Mad
but mikel is cute Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Poor Mikel.......And parents Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:15 pm

POST MOOORE What a Face
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 pm

vafan if i do that i'll have soon the whole story posted in one evening Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:22 pm

i can't see the problem Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:23 pm

me neither Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:24 pm

I hate his parents.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Oehh me want moree Smile
Hen «3
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.myspace.com/henn1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Imke.............. moreeeeeeeeee
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Shocked Shocked
Those parts were great!
Can't wait for more!
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Owh damn!!
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:27 pm

More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more,more,more, more, more, more
Mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas,mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas, mas!!!!
salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 pm

IMKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WTF
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  demi Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:49 pm

stupid parents Mad sweet mikel Love struck
demi
demi

Number of posts : 140

http://mikellover.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:10 pm

Parents suck.. Mikel's sweet.. Why are his parents so terrible? And he's soo sweet.. The opposite of his parents.. Good.. Good he is.. When can we expect more? What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:42 am

oohhh... no part today Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm sorry girls! But I had examparty yesterday (and it was soooo greaaaat Cool ) and I was only back home at 1 o'clock at night Laughing And Wednesday I was terribly busy with homework for Dutch (if I didn't have it done yesterday, I would go for detention at Dutch class Neutral ) and it was A LOT! Shocked
But new part coming up beeeery soon!! Very Happy Wink
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next