Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

+3
Onyone
girl1035
Mindex
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Happy smilie The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

Post  Mindex Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Part 31

An hour later they were learning downhill skiing. All were doing just great and they had really fun there. In a while Minna or Marisa filmed the boys skiing and after they had practised on an easy slope they went to the top of the hill and tried a bit harder slope. It was already 5:00 p.m. when they finally left there and everybody were really hungry. They decided to go to a restaurant to have a dinner, so that they didn't need to cook anything back in the cottage.
Few hours later they returned to the cottage.
- Finally here, I'm exhausted! Marisa said when they were in the cottage again.
- Me too! I want to sleep now! Minna said and took her jacket off.
- Now? Javi asked surprised, - But it's just 7:00!
- So? Is there a law that you're not allowed to go to bed by then? Minna grinned.
- No..., Javi laughed.
- But what do we do with this cheap champagne we bought? Ony asked and took the bottle from his bag.
- Why don't we all go in to the jacuzzi with the champagne? Mikel suggested.
- Mikel has only good ideas! Basty smiled and patted Mikel's head.
- Hey, that's what we going to do! Javi smiled.

A bit later they all were sitting in the jacuzzi, sipping champagne and chatting.
They agreed that the day had been fun and skiing wasn't so difficult after they had gotten teaching for it.
- And tomorrow then? More fun for us? Mikel wanted to know.
- Well, we have been thinking that what if we spend the Finnish Christmas tomorrow? Marisa said and looked at the boys.
- Sure! Ony said, - I'm really looking forward it! he smiled.
- But we need to work for it tomorrow and we thought that maybe you could go with Pekka somewhere so that Marisa and me can arrange everything, Minna told the plan.
- That will be fine, Basty said.
- Great! Pekka said you can go husky safari and maybe later snowmobiling.
- Yayy!! Mikel laughed, - I love it!
- And in the evening comes Santa Claus..., Marisa smiled.
- Really? Mikel was surprised.
- Not the real one.. but first we celebrate like it was Christmas Eve and then later we celebrate like we used to do here before the Christmas, Christmas party. It's usually very cheerful and people are getting drunk and so on. Actually it's nothing to do with real Christmas, but people like to celebrate together. And Santa Claus often visits them... someone is dressed as Santa Claus and he comes and shares little presents that people have bought and brought with them.
- So... shall we buy presents too? Javi asked.
- If you want... but maybe we could give the presents now, because we can't give presents at Christmas to each others so this could be our Christmas, Marisa said.
- Excellent idea! Ony smiled.
- Pekka can take you to shopping tomorrow then! Minna smiled.

Soon Mikel left and Basty as well. The others stayed for a while. They still had some champagne left.
- So, girls, Javi smiled, - You will come to Spain then for the New Year?
Minna and Marisa looked at each others.
- We will? Marisa asked.
- Of course you will! Ony smiled and looked at Marisa.
- That would be great! Minna said, - But only if I can arrange my job somehow!
- I would be free to leave, but... the flights are quite expensive, Marisa said.
- I can help you! Ony smiled.
- How can you be here then? I mean your work? Javi asked Minna.
- Well... it was hard enough to arrange this two weeks... I guess they don't like it that I try to get more vacation so soon, she laughed.
- Where do you work then? Ony asked.
- In a security firm... I'm a security guard...
Javi's mouth snapped open.
- You're kidding? he sighed.
- No, I'm not! Minna smiled, - Marisa can confirm it!
- She really IS a security guard! Marisa smiled.
- I never would have guessed! Ony said and was surprised as well.
- What do you do then? Javi asked Marisa.
- I'm a saleswoman in a clothing store, Marisa said smiling.
- Well, that is easier to believe, Ony smiled and suddenly kissed her.
- What if we go now? Javi suggested to Minna and winked.
- Yes, we better leave the pigeons here alone, Minna grinned and they left the jacuzzi.
Ony and Marisa saw only each others. Ony pulled Marisa to sit in his lap, face to face. They started kissing passionately and Ony undressed her swimsuit.
- Here and now, honey, he whispered and looked at her deep in her eyes.

Mikel and Basty had found potato chips and were eating them and watching TV in the livingroom, when Minna and Javi came to the kitchen.
- Let's take the colas and go to my room, Javi said smiling.
- But Basty and Mikel...., Minna started.
- No, they won't come! Javi grinned.
- Silly! Minna laughed, but got serious then, - I meant should we spend some time with them, 'cause maybe they feel a bit abandoned, if I'm with you and Marisa with Ony.
- They are big boys already, they can handle it! Javi smiled.
- Seriously now! Minna was annoyed, - I really mean it! It's Marisa's and my responcibility that you all enjoy yourself here. I have to at least ask them, she continued and went to the livingroom.
- Women! Javi sighed and walked after her.

The boys were watching a film and eating chips.
- Hey, you have chips! I want too! Minna said, grapped the bag from Mikel and sat down in the middle. Javi sat next to her, Basty and Mikel made some space for them.
- Shh... this is a good film, Basty said.
- Ok... we'll be quiet, Minna said and ate chips. Then Basty grabbed the bag from her.

It was a romantic film with some action parts and Javi and Minna liked it as well. When the hero in the film kissed his girl, Javi did the same to Minna.
- It seems like the film becomes real, Mikel laughed.
- Shut up! Javi mumbled and put his arm around Minna, who was amused about what Mikel said. Suddenly she felt tired. She was so happy and relaxed in Javi's arms that soon she fell asleep.
- How cute! Mikel teased Javi.
- You're just jealous, Javi answered and concentrated to the film.
When it ended, Basty and Mikel said they'll go to bed. Javi couldn't go anywhere, because Minna was sleeping in his arms.

Marisa and Ony had already gone to Ony's room and continued their things there. After midnight they fell asleep. Javi got Minna awake finally and they went to Javi's room, but didn't sleep for a long time.
It was cold, outside, -12 C and moonlight. It wasn't dark at all and the moonlight came straight to Javi's room. Just before they went to sleep, they were standing by the window and looking at outside. The landscape was snowy and looked so beautiful in the moonlight.
- We should go walking there, Javi said quietly.
- Maybe some other night... I'm really tired, Minna answered, - But it's so beautiful out there. I love these nights with snow and moonlight.
- I know... this is like from a fairytale... and you next to me, Javi looked at Minna and smiled. She smiled as well. Then they hugged and decided to go to bed. It was late and tomorrow was a busy day.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Happy smilie Re: The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

Post  girl1035 Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:05 pm

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santa
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:07 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You're welcome x27!!!!! lol! :afro:
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:14 pm

love it! Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:09 pm

- How cute! Mikel teased Javi.

MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen

Mo'! :afro:
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:09 pm

Great. I have miss this story as well when official foro is not working Neutral
But it was once again great part!
More!
Riikka
Riikka

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:13 pm

Thx! Cool I'm now a bit like xmas mood, so you'll get more.... santa rendeer
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Part 32

In the morning Pekka came at 9:00 to pick up the boys. Marisa and Minna started working right away after the boys left. First they planned all the food and made preparations, so that in the afternoon they wouldn't have much to do. Next they went shopping and get also a Christmas tree and they brought it inside the cottage and decorated it. They also decorated the cottage. They put Christmas lights to the windows and some real candles here and there.

Meanwhile the boys were on a husky safari. The dogs ran really fast and boys had so much fun. Even if the weather was cold, the boys didn't freeze, because Pekka had told them what to wear. They stopped by a lean-to where Pekka made some coffee and they grilled also sausages and enjoyed the silence.
After the safari Pekka asked if the boys wanted to drive snowmobiles and they did. They didn't drive very far, it was more like rally that they tried. They had even a competition, who will drive fastest time on a short track. They were quite equal, but Mikel got the best time. He was glad about it and Pekka said he had a talent for driving. A bit later they went for shopping. They all had decided to give presents to the girls and also to Pekka, because he had spent time with them and they liked him very much. He was their friend now.

In the afternoon, around 3:00 the boys finally returned back to the cottage. The girls had lit some torches outside, so it was a beautiful sight. Inside the cottage the girls said that the sauna is ready and that it would be the first thing to do. It's a tradition that on Christmas Eve you go to sauna. Now the girls had found a birch-switch and it was waiting for them, though Minna was sure that the boys don't want to try it.
They all went together in the sauna wearing towels.
- What the hell is that? Mikel asked when he saw a bucket of water and some branches on it.
- That is the birch-switch, Marisa laughed.
- And you beat yourself with it? Ony asked suspiciously.
- That's the idea, Minna laughed, - Let me show you! Marisa, throw some water to the stones!
When there was hot steam, Minna took the birch-switch and beat her back with it. The boys looked at her and thought it must hurt. Marisa laughed to their faces.
- I wish I had the videocamera now! You should see your faces!
Then Minna gave the birch-switch to Javi.
- Your turn!
- Umm....erh... I'm not sure about this...
- Just try it! It's soft... you can see it has leaves and they're soft, it doesn't hurt! Minna gave advices and finally Javi screwed up his courage and tried it.
- Wow... this isn't bad... actually... this feels quite good.., he said and smiled then.
- It relaxes your muscles, Marisa said.
Javi gave the birch-switch to Mikel and he was as suspicious as Javi, but said then after trying it that it was ok. Ony didn't like it, but Basty said it was great and he definitely will do it again if he has a chance.

After the sauna they all dressed for the Christmas party. It was time for the meal and the boys were really hungry, so they waited for it impatiently. The table was full of different Christmas dishes: ham of course, carrot casserole, rutabarga casserole, malted potato casserole, peas and salad which is served only at Christmas time. It is made of potatoes, carrots, salted cucumber, beets, apples and a piece of onion. The dressing for it is made of soured cream. Also they had salted salmon, Christmas bread and for dessert rice porridge with soup of mixed fruits. The boys said everything was delicious though Marisa thought they were just polite. Minna thought that maybe they were just too hungry that they ate everything with a good appetite.
After the dessert everybody were so full that they almost felt sick. Suddenly Basty burped and made everybody laugh.
- At least you're full now! Marisa laughed.
- Eh.. yes... sorry.., Basty laughed and looked embarrassed.
- Don't worry! We are sometimes much worse than that! Minna laughed.
- So, is the Santa really coming or were you just joking? Mikel asked.
- Oh, yes! He will come soon... and my brother also comes and her girlfriend, Minna remembered to tell.
- Your brother? Ony asked.
- Yes, you've met him... Pekka...
- He is your brother? Mikel was surprised.
- Yes... sorry, I forgot to tell you! Minna laughed.
Javi and Basty laughed as well, because they knew already.

They were in the livingroom singing Christmas carols and the boys taught a Spanish Christmas carol to the girls and the girls taught a Finnish Christmas carol to the boys. They laughed and had fun, because Finnish wasn't so easy to pronounce and the boys also forgot the words in a while. Soon Pekka and his girlfriend Tiina arrived and Tiina was introduced to the boys and Marisa. Now they were waiting Santa Claus to come.

After 6:00 p.m. they finally heard something... like someone was coming inside. They had left their presents outside next to the door, so that the Santa could take them with him when he comes... and there he came now.
- Ho! Ho! Any good boys and girls here? he asked.
Minna was filming, because the boys thought that this could be maybe used on the video as well.
Santa Claus shared the presents to everybody. When he gave a present to Minna, he looked at her a bit longer than others. Minna had a strange feeling. Then she suddenly realised that Santa's voice was familiar somehow. Maybe she was just imagining... but she got a bit scared. She wanted to know who was behind that mask.
Santa Claus left after sharing all the presents and wished Merry Christmas to everybody.

Time to open the presents. Pekka had given to the boys fourcornered hats which were called as "four wings hats" and they were a part of Lappish national costumes. Boys looked so funny with the hats on, but they liked them. Girls gave them kuksas, which are cups made of wood for coffee. And each of them got a box of chocolates. The boys gave their new CD for each of them and also the girls got a box of chocolate hearts. They were from Ony and Javi.
A bit later they hear a knock at the door and someone came in.
- Good evening! a voice said and everybody turned to look who it was.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:33 pm

The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) 752617Ho ho ho. Another great part.The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_santa Now I wanna know who was the Santa and who came there.The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_flowerThank you.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:35 pm

Very Happy Tomorrow.... Wink I think I fall asleep soon over the computer, if I don't go to the bed now... Smile
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:42 pm

love it Very Happy
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:21 am

i loved this two parts.... i missed this story Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:41 am

Part 33

- Harri! Come in! Pekka said and showed him in and introduced him to the others.
Minna stared at him furiously! What the hell is he doing here? He is the last person I wanted to see here ever!
- Hei! Pitkästä aikaa! Harri said to her and smiled when the others had been introduced to him.
- We speak only English here now, Minna said indifferently and didn't smile at all.
- Oh, sorry! I just said it's been a long time, he said and smiled again.
- Not long enough, Minna said quietly, so the others hardly heard it.
Javi saw that something was wrong and he was worried, but didn't dare to say anything.
- Ok, now, let's party! Pekka said cheerfully and Marisa said they could go to the fireplace room upstairs. There would be more space.
Pekka was good at telling stories and jokes so the others listened to him and chatted with him a lot. The music was on and they also danced in a while. Harri was also very cheerful and really nice company, at least Mikel, Ony and Basty thought so.
Javi wasn't so convinced about him. He took Minna to dance and asked if she was ok.
- No, I'm not, she answered.
- What's wrong? You know him?
- Too well... he is my ex...
Javi looked terrified and didn't know what to say.
- Your... ex? What is he doing here? he finally could ask.
- I have no idea... Pekka surely knows, but he didn't tell me about this. I will kill him! Minna was angry.
- Calm down... maybe he is not that bad..
- He is! You don't know him...
- Heyy! My turn now! Harri interrupted their dancing, - Can I continue with her? he asked Javi.
- Sure..., Javi said and gave a look at both of them and went to chat with the others. He was really worried and didn't really know what to do.

Ony was chatting with Tiina and he even danced with her and Marisa felt abandoned until Mikel took her to dance.
- What's wrong? he asked.
- Umm... nothing... I think...
- Tell me! Mikel insisted.
- It's nothing... just that... Ony is interested in Tiina, Marisa said finally.
- Don't worry! He is just nice to her so that she wouldn't feel lonely, Mikel answered.
- And I'm lonely instead...
- No, you're not! You're dancing with me now! Mikel smiled and made Marisa feel a bit better.

- I found you finally! Harri smiled to Minna while they were dancing.
- I hate you! Minna said to him.
- Oh... you're still so mad at me! he smiled, - I really love your attitude... you know, you really turn me on!
- Why you came here? Minna asked angrily.
- You know it... to get you back!
- It's over! Why don't you realise it? I've had enough of your tricks and you ruin every new relationship I have! - You're with that shorty? Harri asked and meant Javi.
- It's not your business! Minna said and pushed him further and walked toward her brother, who was chatting now with Basty, Ony and Tiina. Javi was there too, but he followed what Harri and Minna did and didn't really hear what the others were talking about.

- Can I borrow my brother? Minna smiled to the others and took him further from the others.
- What? Pekka was surprised.
- Why did you bring him here? Minna asked quietly so that the others couldn't hear.
- Harri? He is my friend and he works as Santa Claus here during Christmas season.
- Friend? You have no feelings for me! How do you think I feel seeing him here?
- But it's long time ago... I thought you both have forgotten it, Pekka tried to explain.
- He'll never forget! He will ruin my life if he is around! Get him out of here! Minna was really angry now.
- Try to behave, sister! He is ok! He won't do anything stupid. You heard how nice he is to everybody here, Pekka said calmly, - We'll leave next thing in the morning, ok? We agreed that we'd stay for the night, right?
- Fine..., Minna said and walked to a little table where were drinks. She took a bottle of vodka, poured some of it to glass and added some cola to it. Marisa came with Mikel to get something to drink as well.
- You look weird, Marisa said, - Everything ok?
- No, it's not! You know who Harri is?
- Who?
- My ex...
- What?! Marisa was so surprised that almost poured cola to the table.
- I'll tell you later, but beware of him! He is really a devil...

Minna saw that Harri was chatting with the others and decided to sneak away for a while. She wanted to be alone. She left the room and thought Harri didn't see her leaving, but she couldn't make it even to the stairs when she heard steps behind her.
Oh, shit! she cursed.
- Hey! Where you hurry? Harri said with joy in his voice, - Good idea to leave there, so we can be together in private.
He reached her and suddenly grabbed on her and pressed her strongly against the wall.
He was really fast in his moves and sooner than Minna realised, he was kissing her.

Javi decided to go after Minna and Harri. They left the room one by one. Did they plan it? I want to be sure! He walked to the door and looked at the corridor. He was terrified! He saw them kissing! What the hell is this? He returned back to the fireplace room and made himself a strong drink and drank it right away. Damn! She wants him back! Shit, I was so stupid! He made another drink and went to sit on the couch. Nothing is ok... never again! he thought. I have no chance to keep her...
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:28 pm

YAY! You save my break! Very Happy
Shocked Shocked Great parts!
Naah.. Poor Javi... Sad

Edit: I knew that something like this would come.. Razz

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:28 pm

ooooo god Shocked Shocked Shocked
so good Cool
now more of the perversaa
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:12 pm

Shocked more perversa? nooo... I can't... besides... in the story there's no perversa parts now Wink
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Poor Javi.The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) Icon_cry I hate Harri.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:33 pm

Heli wrote:YAY! You save my break! Very Happy
Naah.. Poor Javi... Sad

Quite a predictable story, huh? Smile
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Javi should kick in that moment Harri ass Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:10 pm

Mindex wrote:
Heli wrote:YAY! You save my break! Very Happy
Naah.. Poor Javi... Sad

Quite a predictable story, huh? Smile
everyone uses that kinda things once
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 pm

birch-switches Laughing Laughing Laughing Swedish thingie too MrGreen

I hate that Harriguy... Blah Mad
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 pm

Oh I forgot MrGreen
Enemmän MrGreen
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:31 pm

Here's enemmän!! Razz

Part 34

Basty had to go to the toilet so he left the fireplace room and saw Minna and Harri fighting. Minna tried to get rid of Harri who was trying to keep her against the wall.
- Hey! What's up? Basty asked. He couldn't believe his eyes. Harri had been nice company and now he was harassing Minna.
Harri released her and Minna kicked his ankle and left downstairs.
- Ouch! Harri cried of pain.
- What are you doing? Basty asked and came nearer Harri.
- Nothing... just lovers disagreement! he tried to smile.
- I think she is not with you! Basty said and went downstairs to see if Minna was ok.
Harri went back to the fireplace room and acted like nothing happened. Javi looked at him really angryly and then he drank his glass empty and left the room and walked straight to his room and stayed there. He didn't want to see more. It was enough!

Minna was in the livingroom by the window staring to the darkness and shaking.
- Are you ok? What did he do to you? Basty came to her and hugged her.
Minna bursted into tears. Basty held her in his arms and tried to calm her down.
- He is my ex..., she finally said through the tears.
- Your ex? What is he doing here? Basty asked.
Minna told what Pekka had told her and also what Harri was like.
- Sounds like a disaster! Basty said, - Where is Javi?
- I don't know... he doesn't support me at all, maybe he thinks I want to be with Harri.
- I'll go and look for him, Basty decided.
- NO! Don't leave me alone! Minna was terrified.
- If I'll take you to your room first. You can lock the door then.
- Ok...

Ony was dancing with Marisa, but in a while he seemed to look at Tiina, at least Marisa thought so.
- She is pretty, isn't she? And long, blond hair..., Marisa said sarcasticly.
- What? Noo.. don't be silly now! Ony smiled and gave a kiss to her cheek.
- You've been staring at her for the whole evening, so there must be something in her, Marisa continued.
- But she is Pekka's girlfriend, Ony said smiling.
- And that's the only thing that stops you doing anything? Marisa said annoyed and left Ony standing alone on the floor.

Basty looked for Javi, but didn't see him anywhere. He thought he might be in his room and knocked on his door.
- What? Basty heard him saying.
- It's me, can we talk?
- I don't want to see anybody, Javi said.
- It's about Harri...
- Especially about him I don't want to talk! Javi said angrily, - I saw enough. Everything is over! Now go away!
- But you're wrong..., Basty tried.
- GO AWAY! Javi shouted and Basty thought it was wiser to do as he wanted.

Javi was laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. He felt he had something in his pocket. He took it away. A small box. Shit! I should throw this away! I'm an idiot! For some reason he didn't threw it away, just on the table.

Marisa came downstairs and was very annoyed. She saw Basty standing behind Javi's door, but gave a damn about it. She went to the livingroom and walked nervously there and back. Everything was just fine until Tiina came here... and where is Minna? I guess she has problems with Harri... And what if this happen every time with other girls? Ony stares at them and keep company... shit! Why I have to be so jealous? she thought.

Basty went back to upstairs and knocked on Minna's door.
- It's me, Basty, let me in.
Minna opened the door and Basty came in.
- He is in his room, but doesn't want to talk to anybody, Basty explained, - He said he had seen enough...
- Oh, shit! He must have seen when Harri kissed me! Minna was restless.
- I'm sure he will understand when you tell him about Harri, Basty comforted.
- How do I tell, if he won't listen? And we must get rid of Harri... but how? Minna seemed to think a solution.
- If we just throw him out?
- No... he'll be just more mad at me and wants to revenge... What if we show him that he was wrong?
- What do you mean? Basty asked.
- He made Javi angry, but what if we make him believe that I'm with you? He'll notice that he was wrong and that I'm still with you and don't care about him at all. So far I've paid too much attention to his tricks. He ruined my previous relationship... well, it hadn't even started really when he found out that I'm dating someone and he told him lies about me and the guy didn't want to see me anymore. He pretends to be a good guy at first and everybody's friend, but deep inside he is a devil, who thinks only himself.
- Why does he do this to you?
- Cause I left him! He wants me to pay for it that I left him!
- Ok, I'll help you! What do we do?
- I've got a plan...

In the fireplace room Pekka continued chatting with Mikel, Ony and Harri. Tiina was chatting with Ony mainly, because the others listened to Pekka. Harri noticed that Marisa wasn't in the room, so he said he'll go to the toilet and left the room.
He walked around the cottage and found Marisa in the livingroom. She was watching on TV.
- Here all by yourself? Harri came to sit next to her and gave a smile.
- So what? Sometimes it's good to be alone, Marisa answered and still was annoyed.
- I agree... and now we can be alone together! he said still smiling.
Marisa looked at him and was surprised. Is he now interested in me? Well, he is handsome and I could do the same to Ony what he did to me... but Minna warned about him... I better believe her.., she thought.
- Well... I think I had enough of being alone. I'll check what the others are doing! Marisa smiled and quickly left the room. A bit later Harri returned to the fireplace room where the others were still chatting and drinking.

It was already past midnight when they all decided to go to sleep. Marisa was angry to Ony, because he kept chatting with Tiina all the time. She went to her room and didn't say a word to Ony, though he tried to stop her at the door and talk to her, but in vain.
Mikel went to his room and Pekka and Tiina were supposed to sleep on the couch in the fireplace room, but they said they will still chat in the livingroom and watch TV. Harri would sleep in the livingroom, but he said he wasn't sleepy yet.

- Why are you here? Marisa asked Minna when she found her in their room, - I thought you were with Javi.
- Everything is ruined..., the girl just said.
Marisa didn't understand, so Minna had to tell her everything.
Marisa was shocked.
- We have to get rid of him!
- We will... Basty and I have a plan... but Javi...
Marisa saw tears in her eyes.
- He thinks you are with him now?
- Maybe... and will he believe me if I explain..., Minna looked really sad.
- Poor you..., Marisa said and hugged her.

A bit later Marisa checked that Harri wasn't on the corridor and Minna left their room and went to Basty's room.
- Ok, they're downstairs now... let's do it! You go now to the fireplace room and wait for me.
- Ok... let's go! Basty said and they left his room.
Minna went to downstairs and made sure that Harri noticed she was there. She pretended to be thirsty and drank some water and then she left back upstairs and headed to the fireplace room.

Javi had been laying on his bed for many hours and decided that maybe he should at least talk to Basty... and Minna. What if I'm wrong and she is unhappy because of me? he thought. I think I'll go to talk to her...

- Is he coming? Basty whispered.
- He noticed me, I'm sure he will come, Minna whispered back.
Soon they heard silent steps outside the door.
- Finally alone! Minna said to Basty and they started caressing each others and kissing passionately. Minna saw that Harri was standing at the door and watching them.
- Yeah... Nobody really knows that we are together, Basty said and they both laughed and kissed again. Basty put his hands under Minna's shirt and caressed her and she started to do the same to Basty. They continued it for a while and Minna started to feel a bit hot. Basty was acting too seriously, she thought.
Basty enjoyed every second. But he had to be careful. If he did something wrong, the girl might be angry.
Harri looked at them for a while and then he just left. He left the room, he left the cottage. He walked away without looking back. She had won. Fine. She is no use for him anymore so let it be then. He was annoyed, but she had showed that she didn't care about him at all.

Javi opened his door and saw someone passing his room. He looked at who it was. Harri! He came from upstairs and headed out! What was going on? He decided to go and check why he left. He walked upstairs and to the fireplace room and stopped at the door.
- What the hell?!
He saw Basty and Minna kissing passionately.

Basty and Minna heard a sound at the door and they stopped and they thought they would see Harri, but it was Javi! Both got really scared and went further of each others.
- I don't understand anything anymore! Javi was full of anger, - What a bitch you are! And Basty! I never could have believed anything like this of you!! I hate you! he shouted and left the room. He was really furious and he didn't know whether to cry or shout. He went to his room and started packing his things.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:42 pm

OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:48 pm

WTF!???!?!??!! Shocked

hyi hitto!
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next