Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

+3
Onyone
girl1035
Mindex
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Happy smilie Re: The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Part 27

After the breakfast, though it was already 1:15 p.m., Javi and Mikel had to make some phonecalls to Spain and Minna and Marisa stayed alone in the kitchen.
- You and Mikel? Minna asked Marisa when they were cleaning the table and doing the dishes.
- No... it's nothing..., Marisa said, - We just fell asleep after we were outside at night.
- Outside? Why?
- Mikel wanted to see the stars. The sky was very beautiful and we saw a shooting star.
- And?
- And what? That's it... well, ok... we fooled around in the snow and made snow angels and so on..., Marisa remembered then.
- Nothing else happened? Minna was curious.
- Well..., now Marisa blushed, - Mikel... he... kissed me... and... I'm... kinda confused! I mean I want Ony, but... Mikel... he's funny and cute and... such a lovely guy and... shit! I don't know! Marisa looked at Minna. - What should I do?
- I don't know... do you love him?
- I... think... no... I mean so far I've thought him as a friend, but now... he... confuses me!
- I should tell you something..., Minna seemed to think something. - It's about Ony...
- What about him?
- He... kinda... saw you on the couch...., Minna said carefully, - and he was... he said something like "damn" and... he came to the kitchen and drank vodka and went to his room... and he had a terrible headache...
Marisa stared at Minna. She couldn't believe what she had just said. Ony did that? It sounds like he didn't like what he saw... but I thought he didn't care.... about me..., Marisa was really confused.
- I think he is jealous, Minna said, - I told you earlier that he surely likes you, but you didn't believe.
- He hasn't done anything to show it to me, Marisa answered.
- Maybe he is shy... or isn't sure of what you feel. You should talk to him.
- I... I don't dare... what if he laughs to me? Marisa looked so unsure.
- I'm sure he won't. You should try at least.

Javi came back to the kitchen.
- What are we going to do today? he smiled.
- Can we do something? Minna asked, - Basty and Ony are sleeping... hey, we could go skiing! Javi hasn't skied yet. You and Mikel want to come too?
- I'd like that! Javi said, - But I want private skiing lessons! he grinned and put his arms around Minna and kissed her.
- Not too private! Minna laughed, - You must ski, not to do anything else!
- Oh, damn! Javi smiled.

They left a note on the kitchen table for Basty and Ony and went outside. The sun has almost set, so the darkness became deeper all the time, but they could ski on illuminated tracks. Minna taught Javi with the skis, but Mikel and Marisa skied already far ahead.
- This is great, but difficult! Javi said when he had skied about 50 metres.
- Well, looks good so far, Minna said, - You are quite good at this!
- Show me, how you ski normally, Javi asked.
- Well, normally I ski much faster and skating style, so you better not even try it.
- But show me, I wanna see! Javi smiled.
- Ok! Minna said and skied with skating style and was soon far away. Then she returned. Javi was amazed.
- You ski very fast!
- Well, I learned skiing when I was 5, so I've skied a LOT. I even competed at it when I was a kid, Minna explained.
- Wow... amazing!
- No, it's not amazing, maybe to you, but for us it's nothing. I wasn't very good at it, but I still like skiing! In the winter it's the best you can do outside, really good exercise, Minna smiled, - but let's continue, if we want to reach Marisa and Mikel.
- Ok!

They skied about for an hour and returned back to the cottage. Javi thought skiing was really fun. Mikel said he wasn't afraid anymore those downhills so much. Minna said she will go back skiing and ski 5 km. Marisa said she'll start preparing the dinner. It was already 2:45 p.m. They were quite hungry already, because they had eaten only few sandwiches today.
Marisa decided to make paella after she had taken a shower. Mikel and Javi were watching TV and Basty just got up.
- You slept a very long time, Mikel said when Basty had come to sit next to the boys in the livingroom.
- Yea... I felt really terrible in the morning, so I decided to go back to bed... and I just woke up, but actually I feel much better now, Basty explained.
- Marisa is cooking, so we'll have a dinner soon, Javi said.
- Oh, look... another sleepy man has awoken! Mikel smiled.
He was looking at Ony, who came to the livingroom.
- Your head is better now? Javi asked.
- Yea..., Ony said. He gave a bad look to Mikel, Javi noticed it, but Mikel and Basty didn't.

Minna came soon back from skiing. She told that the weather was worse now. It has started snowing again. She took a shower and when she was getting dressed, Javi came to her room.
- Hey, I missed you a lot! he smiled and hugged and kissed her.
- It was wonderful to ski, I feel so good now... and now even better when you're here, she smiled.
Javi pushed her to her bed and came on her. He kissed her passionately. She kissed him back, but pushed him further, before it led to another thing.
- Oh... you missed me that much, Minna said smiling.
- Yes..., he whispered.
- But now we have to go for a dinner, Minna said and pushed him off her and got up.
- Do we have to? Javi layed on his back on the bed and smiled and winked.
- C'mon, you beast! Minna laughed, - I'm starving now and later we can do what we want..., she said and grabbed Javi's hands and pulled him up from the bed.
- Ok... in that case! he grinned and gave her a quick kiss.

At last everybody were sitting around the table at the same time. Ony was impressed about Marisa's cooking skills. Paella was his favourite food and this was very delicious. He almost forgot the sight of her and Mikel on the couch. She had cooked his favourite food... it had to mean something, Ony thought.

After the dinner Minna helped Marisa with the dishes, but as soon as it was possible, she sneaked with Javi to his room. Basty and Mikel went upstairs to listen to music. Ony saw his chance had become. He went back to the kitchen to talk to Marisa.

Part 28

- Hey! he smiled.
Marisa was surprised. She almost dropped a plate when she realised Ony had come to talk to her.
- Hey..., Marisa answered and was embarrassed. Shit! Why do I always act like a jerk, when he is near.
- Thank you for the delicious meal! It was very good and also my favourite food, Ony said smiling.
- Thanks... I'm glad you liked it! Marisa smiled, - It's my favourite food too.
- Really? What a coincidence! Ony smiled.
- So... you have enjoyed here? Marisa asked. She couldn't think anything else to chat about.
- This time over here has been fun. I think this is the best holiday ever, Ony answered, - And I think it's because of you girls!
- What do you mean? Marisa was confused.
- Well, you have organised things so well that for us everything has been so easy.
- Oh... thanks...We have only tried the best we can, Marisa said.
- And you have succeeded well, Ony smiled and looked at Marisa's eyes.
Marisa felt so weird. Last night Mikel had kissed her and she had thought, if she had feelings for him, but now... she was positive that she only had feelings for Ony, very strong feelings... If I just dared to go closer to him... and tell him...

Basty came suddenly to the kitchen.
- Hey, we thought maybe we could celebrate a bit, he said.
- About what? Marisa asked.
- You, girls! We have got new friends, so I think we should celebrate you, Basty smiled, - but let's not drink as much as last night! I think I'll never drink that much again!
Marisa laughed.
- Well, we Finns are known for that we drink too much, so now you have tried that habit too!
Ony laughed as well.
- I don't want to try that again either.
- So, we will celebrate? Basty asked then.
- Sure! Marisa answered.
- Where's Minna... and Javi? Basty asked. He hadn't seen them for a while.
Marisa smiled.
- Well... I think they're... doing something together...
- Like what? Basty didn't know yet. Also Ony looked at Marisa curiously.
- You DO know..., Marisa laughed.
- Oh, now I know, Ony smiled, - So finally they found each others, great!
- Oh..., Basty said and looked a bit strange, - Well, I hope they're happy...

The girls had put some make up and they weared tops and jeans. It was time to party and the boys were wearing jeans and better shirts too. Minna put some music on and soon ”Capaz de Todo” filled the air.
- You don’t have anything better? Mikel teased the girls and Minna hit him with a pillow and the other boys were laughing to Mikel, except Ony, who was still acting weirdly.
Minna and Marisa left the boys on the living room and went to kitchen to make something to eat.
- Let’s make some tapas, we have olives, shrimps and some ham at least, Marisa said and looked into the closet.
- And I can make an omlet, Minna said and put the oil on the frying pan.
Marisa took the beers and ciders already at the living room.
- Here you go, boys, beers for everybody!

They were chatting and eating, but soon everybody was just drinking. They still had a bottle of vodka and as the evening went further the bottle got emptier and emptier.
Marisa and Minna were already drunk and the boys were too, even if not as much as the girls. Basty and Ony were very careful with drinks, as they didn't want the same feeling than last night and this morning. The girls were dancing with Javi and Mikel and laughing a lot, while Basty and Ony were talking. Mikel hugged Marisa in a while when they were dancing, but Marisa just laughed. She was having fun and didn't think that Ony was looking at her behaviour all the time.
- Dime lo que sabes del amor, they sang along the cd and Marisa looked at Ony, who turned his head away.
- I have to go to the bathroom, Minna, you come with me, Marisa said and the girls left the boys alone for a while.
- What’s wrong? Minna asked when Marisa locked the door and hit the wall with her feet.
- Ony! Damn it!
- What about him?
- He’s acting so weird, you know after eating he came to thank me and was nice and now, he won’t even look at me!
- I’m sure there’s an explanation for this…. I mean, you and Mikel…
- What about us?
- You have been acting kinda friendly for the whole evening with each others.
- Shit! Do you think Ony thinks I have feelings for Mikel? Marisa looked terrified.
- Do you?
- I like him yes, but I realized today that I’m in love with Ony, that’s why I’m always nervous around him!
- Ok, let’s go back now and you first talk with Mikel and then with Ony, Minna said.

The girls went back to the living room. The boys were chatting together. When they saw the girls, Javi came to Minna and asked her to dance with him ”Dónde estás”. Marisa walked to Mikel and asked if they could talk. Thank God, Ony is in the kitchen, she thought while she walked nearby the fire with Mikel. They were standing near to it.
- Mikel, I need to tell you something… I hope that we can still be friends, Marisa started, - I don’t know what had happened between us during these couple of days, but I can’t continue it, she said and looked sad.
Marisa felt the tears coming soon and sneezed, great... now I start crying like a baby, she was thinking.
- Hey, what’s wrong? Don’t cry, Mikel said and smiled to the girl.
- Do you love me Mikel?
- Uhm… I have to say I like you a lot, but more as a really good friend, is that a problem? the boy asked.
- No, I mean I don’t love you either…. well I do, but as a friend only.
- Then what’s the problem, we can have some fun together, Mikel smiled.
- No! Mikel, that’s why I wanted to talk… we can’t kiss anymore… I’m in love with someone and even though I know I can never have him, I don’t want to hurt him or myself.
- Oh, I see… and who is this mysterious man then? Mikel was teasing the girl and leaned very close to her.
- Let’s just say that you know him, the girl smiled sadly and Mikel was thinking for a while.
- I get it, but don’t be sad, ok? Give me a hug, Mikel laughed and Marisa started to laugh too and hugged the boy with eyes closed.

They walked back to the others, well, Ony was still missing. Javi and Minna were chatting intensively together and Minna laughed also very loudly sometimes. Basty drank the beer and was happy that Mikel came back and started to chat something about the video project with him. Marisa decided to make a new drink and walked to the kitchen. It was also a good chance to talk with Ony, even though she didn’t knew what to say. All she wanted was that Ony would know, that there wasn’t nothing between her and Mikel. She opened the door…
- Ony, can we…
There was nobody in the kitchen. Where was Ony?! Marisa walked back to the living room and interrupted Minna and Javi’s chatting.
- Have you guys seen Ony?
- He’s in the kitchen…, Minna said.
- No, he’s not, I just came from there, Marisa was getting worried.
- Are you talking about Ony? Basty came closer too with Mikel.
- Yes, do you know where he is?
- He went outside. He came to living room and got angry about something. He just told me that he will go out for a while and he was mumbling something about Mikel…, Marisa looked at Mikel, who shrugged his shoulders.
- Where’s my jacket? Marisa turned around and went to put her clothes on.
- But Marisa, it’s really bad weather outside…, Minna tried to stop her friend.
- I’m sure Ony will come back soon, Basty said, but Marisa was determined and opened the door and was out.
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:13 pm

I read it all Very Happy
And it took a long time Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:18 pm

Part 29

The others didn’t feel like celebrating anymore, so they were chatting and sitting on the couch. Mikel told everyone what has been going on with him and Marisa and that they would be good friends for now on. Suddenly they heard the door. It was Ony, who didn't look angry anymore, but sad only.
- Ony, you came! Javi shouted.
- Where’s Marisa? Minna asked and was worried.
- What about her? You can ask Mikel, I bet he knows better…
- Wait for a second, why you care so much what’s going between Marisa and me? Mikel felt annoyed.
- But you just told you are good friends, Basty looked confused.
- What you mean? Ony asked and looked at Basty.
- Shut up, guys! Minna shouted suddenly. - Ony, you didn’t saw Marisa outside?
- No I didn’t… She’s out? Ony asked surprised.
- Yes, she is looking for you, Javi answered.
Ony was thinking for a while, he couldn’t believe that the girl would leave from the warm and comfortable cottage just because of him. And was it true, that between Marisa and Mikel wasn’t nothing after all, nothing but friendship.
Minna walked to the window, but couldn’t see the girl anywhere. It was dark and it was snowing and the wind was getting harder and harder all the time.
- We have to go and search for her… I hope she’s not lost or something.
- Hey, we could call her cellphone and tell her that Ony is back, Basty said and the others agreed. Minna took her phone and pushed the button. Suddenly they heard ”I love you mi vida” from the kitchen and there it was, Marisa’s cellphone was on the table near her drink class.
- Shit! Minna cursed.

Marisa was walking in the forest, she was shouting Ony’s name once for a while, but there wasn’t any answer. I hope he’s fine, Marisa was thinking and the tears started to fall down on her cheeks. I never forgive me if I lost my chance with him because fooling around with Mikel, she thought. Oh, my hands are freezing, she noticed. How many kilometers she has been walking already? She stopped and looked around, where the hell she was? Only now she noticed how much it was snowing, all her footprints were covered with snow already. And the wind was getting really bad too. Only things she saw were the woods around her and snow.
- Fuck, I’m lost, she admitted finally. I have to call Minna, she thought and tried all her pockets for finding her cellphone, but there was nothing. And now she remembered, she had put the phone on the kitchen table, when she noticed Ony wasn’t there and when she wanted to send a message to him, but then she thought Ony was somewhere inside and that it would have been stupid.

- Ok, Ony and Mikel you stay here in the case that Marisa comes back and you can also talk about this episode, Minna said and looked at the two boys, who were looking at each others.
- Me, Javi and Basty will go out and search for her, Minna said and started to put her clothes on along with Javi and Basty. Soon they were out heading toward the forest.

Ony and Mikel were sitting on the couch. Mikel was looking at some magazine.
- I didn’t know that you have learned Finnish so quickly, Ony broke the ice.
Mikel was on his thoughts and it took some time before he noticed, that he has some Finnish magazine called Me Naiset (we women) on his hands, he started to laugh and soon Ony was laughing too.
Ony apologized to Mikel his behaviour and Mikel told everything that had happened between him and Marisa, he told about the kiss, but also about what Marisa has told him earlier on that evening, that the girl was in love with Ony and not with him. Ony got confused. Marisa was in love with me? It couldn't be! He felt something warm in his heart, but at the same time he was so worried about her. Where was she?

Marisa felt the alcohol disappearing from his body and she soon was freezing, as the alcohol didn’t warm her anymore. She was feeling very tired. I better stop, or I go even further from the cottage, she was thinking and soon she realized something, what if nobody never finds her and she would die here. She started to cry again. Soon she heard something... what was it? An animal? She stared to the darkness and soon she saw it! Two red eyes watching her from the darkness!! The girl fainted for the first time on her life.

Minna heard something…
- It was Marisa, she screamed!
- It came from here, Basty said and started to running really fast toward the voice and Minna and Javi followed him. Minna fell down, because the snow was so wet and hard to run on it, but Javi helped her up.
They followed Basty to a glade and saw something on Marisa smelling the girl. It was a wolf! Basty found a big branch and started to flail the wolf with it. Javi started to make a noise and soon the wolf moved backwards and was gone. Minna ran to Marisa who was unconscious.

Mikel and Ony where worried, but chatting. They both jumped up from the couch, when they heard the others coming.
- Marisa, what's wrong with her? Ony ran to the others.
- She’s unconscious. I'll call to the doctor, Javi and Basty, you can put her on the couch laying. I will put the sauna on, Javi and Basty had to carry her all the way back here.
- We saw a wolf! Javi told the others and didn’t notice when Minna tried to stop him.
- Wow, a living wolf!? Mikel was curious.
- Yes, it was leaning on Marisa and…
- WHAT?! Ony went all white on his face. It was his fault that the girl was unconcious. Because of him, she left outside and into the forest.
- Ony, calm down, everything is ok now, let’s go and make some tea, Mikel came to Ony and put his hand on Ony’s shoulder like he was comforting him. Mikel knew Ony was blaming himself, but he felt that he was also one to blame. They went to make the tea while Javi and Basty went to the sauna for washing themselves and waiting it was hot enough, they were also freezing. Minna went in the livingroom and sat near Marisa all the time until the doctor came. When he was gone, Mikel and Ony came to the living room too.
- What did the doctor say?
- She’s fine, don’t worry. Marisa woke up when the doctor came, but he gave her a medicine for sleeping. She is just shocked, but she’ll be fine, Minna smiled to the boys and they all were relieved.

Marisa was sleeping on the couch and the others were in the kitchen chatting about what had happened. It was late, about half 12 p.m. when Mikel yawned and Basty said he was tired too, so the boys left upstairs and Javi, Ony and Minna stayed in the kitchen.
- I should have asked you about Marisa earlier, Ony said to Minna.
- If she likes you or not?
- Yes... I wanted to ask, but I thought... it was stupid and... that you would... laugh, Ony said. It wasn't easy to say it.
- Laugh? Minna asked surprised, - Why would I laugh?
- I... don't know... I just felt so..., Ony seemed to be sad.
- Well, after I told you about..., Minna looked at Javi who smiled to her, - ...about what I told, you could have asked me as well about Marisa.
- What did you tell then? Javi was still smiling and looking at Minna.
Minna started to laugh.
- About you! And Basty!
- He knows, Ony said to Minna, - I told him, 'cause he thought you like Basty or me and was so down about it.
- Oh... when did you tell? Minna was surprised.
- After you had dropped in the river and you were laying on the couch. You were asleep, Ony explained.
- Oh, now I see, Minna said grinning, - That's why you were so strange after I woke up! she looked at Javi.
Javi laughed.
- I want to show you something, come with me! he said and got up.
Minna got up and followed him. He looked at Ony and shrugged. Both smiled.

Part 30

Javi took his videocamera and pretended to film Minna.
- Stop! Minna put her hands to her face. - I'll leave, if you do that!
- No, this isn't recording..., Javi laughed, - come here, I'll show you what we have here.
Javi put the camera to show what had been filmed. They had a lot of material and Javi tried to find the best parts. Laying on his bed they watched again their fight in the shower and swimming in the snow and many other happenings. They laughed a lot, but suddenly Javi put the camera away and looked at Minna seriously.
- No more videos..., he said quietly, - It's time for us.
Then he turned her on her back and kissed her lips, then her neck and lower, lower...
He was in the mood again and he felt how she wanted it too. She already had her hands under his shirt and they were caressing his back. Javi took off her shirt. Minna ripped off his shirt.
- So, you're hot again! he smiled.
- Yes, very much, she smiled back.

At 2:00 a.m. Marisa woke up. She realized she was on the couch. She remembered she was in the forest and the next she remembered was that she was back in the cottage and Minna and... who was it... a doctor?... yes, they were with her. She felt kinda good now. Though the wolf was really scary.
- You slept well? she heard someone asking.
She turned her head toward the voice and saw Ony sitting on an armchair and he had a book that he had been reading.
- Umm... yes... I think it's because of the pill the doctor gave me, but I saw a dream... I woke up because of it... I think..
- A bad dream?
- Actually I don't remember anymore..., Marisa smiled.
- Maybe it's better that way, Ony smiled back.
Ony got up from the armchair, put the book away and came to sit next to Marisa.
She felt confused and she was excited about what would happen now.
- I think I should tell you something, Ony started, - I've tried to say it earlier, but something interrupted it and... I wasn't really ready for saying it...
Marisa looked at him curiously. What is he going to say? she was thinking.
- This is all my fault, he said then, - I thought you love Mikel and that you want to be with him and I was annoyed because of it... because I wanted to spend time with you myself. That's why I left outside alone, 'cause I didn't want to see you two together.
- I thought you don't like me..., Marisa whispered. She listened to Ony, but she thought this can't be really true. I must be sleeping and this is only a dream...
- I didn't dare to come closer you, because I saw no signs that you like me.
- I thought the same... in a while I thought you like me, but then... it was like there was nothing between us...
- I'm sorry..., Ony whispered, - This wasn't really necessary to happen, but if you let me, I'll make it up to you.
Marisa was shivering. The look Ony gave her... those eyes and... those lips... How many times she had dreamt of him being as close her as he was now.
Ony leaned toward Marisa. Their faces were close now and then Ony's lips reached Marisa's lips and they both let their hidden feelings show. The kiss was tender at first, then demanding and very passionate. They both felt so happy about being together, finally. Then Ony looked at Marisa's eyes. There was no need to ask what next, it was obvious, they would spend the rest of the night together. Ony took his shirt off. It was like a fire in his heart that was burning and he felt that Marisa had the same fire.
Calm before the storm... they were staring at each others for a while, then they kissed again and suddenly started ripping off their clothes.

And before the night was over, they were together in every way; mentally, physically... The feeling that you want to be with this person forever became stronger and stronger.
In the morning they decided to go to Ony's room, before anyone finds them in the livingroom. Just before 7:00 they finally fell asleep.

Few hours later Javi and Minna got up and they came to the kitchen to make a breakfast.
- What are we going to do today? Javi asked while making coffee.
- I don't know yet... It depends of others, but maybe we could go to the slopes.
- You mean... alpine skiing? Javi asked eyes open wide.
- Yes... of course! This is a skiing resort, so you must try that too! Minna smiled.
- Erm...I don't know how to ski...., Javi looked terrified.
- Relax, there are ski schools that you can take part in and we all can practise it, you know... I've only tried that once in my whole life and..... I'm not good at it! Minna confessed.
- You're not? Hard to believe..., Javi grinned, - 'Cause so far nothing has been impossible for you!
- But I'm still better than you! Minna grinned back and Javi grabbed on her waist pretending like he was angry of her teasing and he took her in his arms and carried to the livingroom. Minna was laughing and screaming.
- Put me down, you beast! she laughed.
But Javi dropped her on the couch and fell on her. He started tickling her sides and Minna laughed even more.
- Stop it now!! I'll dieee!!
- No, I won't, you teaser! Now I'm teasing you! he laughed.
- What are you doing? they heard a voice above them.
Javi and Minna stopped their play and both watched straight to Mikel's face.
First Minna started to laugh and then Javi. Mikel had so funny face, just awoken, wondering what was going on. Javi layed his head on Minna's chest and just laughed.
- You really are out of your mind, Mikel said and yawned and went back to the kitchen.
- Mikel is still asleep, Javi laughed.
Minna tickled Javi's sides and made him twisting and they were laughing and teasing each others again. In the end Javi calmed down and kissed her passionately.
- Let's go back to... you know where, he whispered to her ear.
- No, I'll go now for a breakfast, Minna smiled and she really wanted to do what Javi suggested, but she had things to take care about after the breakfast.
- I won't let you go! Javi grinned.
- Then I'll cry for help... Mikel comes to help me... or maybe Basty!
- Shit! You always have a plan for everything! Javi laughed and got up from her and the couch. - Ok, let's eat then! he gave up.

Minna and Javi came to sit by the table. Mikel was already eating a sandwich and drinking orange juice. Ony came to the kitchen... looking really exhausted. He walked to the fridge, opened the door and took full orange juice with him and headed back toward his room. Mikel, Javi and Minna looked at him.
- You go back to sleep? Javi asked.
- Yep..., Ony closed the door.
- I wonder where's Marisa, Minna said, - She was on the couch, when we left, but now she's upstairs...or..., she looked at Javi, then Mikel.
- You mean she could be with... Ony? Mikel asked.
- Yes...
- Good morning, Basty said and came for breakfast.
- Did you see Marisa upstairs? Mikel asked.
- No, why?
- We were just thinking..., Minna said.
- ..That maybe we have another couple here now! Mikel grinned.
- Ony and Marisa! Basty said after noticing that they were missing.
- Probably! Javi smiled.

Three hours later they all saw that Marisa came from Ony's room. Minna was laying on the couch in the livingroom with Javi and chatting all kind of things. Basty and Mikel were filming inside the house and even outside. Also Ony came to the kitchen and he looked now a bit better. Marisa tried to act as normal as she could, but it was so difficult, because deep inside she was so happy that she could have screamed. She sat down for a breakfast opposite Ony and for a while they stared at each others.
- Do we have "the bold and the beautiful" here? Minna asked when she came to the kitchen to get a glass of water and saw them staring at each others.
- ..What...? Marisa asked. She didn't quite see or hear anything else than Ony.
- Oh, nothing! Forget it! Minna laughed.
- Any plans for today? Ony asked then.
- We thought if we could go to the slopes. I think we all could take part in ski school.
- Sounds great! said Marisa, - Shall we go then?
- Ok, let's go!
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Sergo wrote:I read it all Very Happy
And it took a long time Laughing

hah.. I know!!! it takes a looooot of time!! Laughing
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:10 pm

But it's worth it Cool Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7