Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

+3
Onyone
girl1035
Mindex
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Laughing Laughing Cool
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:08 pm

Well, that was brilliant plan with only one mistake...they werent seen by who they  were supposed to. Poor Javi. Its getting worse and worse for him.The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 Icon_cry
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Yeah Sad

We demand more Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:35 pm

You'll get more! Very Happy

Part 35

Basty and Minna looked at each others.
- What the hell we did? He wasn't supposed to come here, Basty said desperately.
- We should have told Javi about this at first! Minna said and she knew that this was the end now. Javi wouldn't listen nor forgive this.
- We have to talk to him! Basty said and headed to the door.
- He won't listen now! Minna said and went after him.
Basty went straight downstairs and knocked on Javi's door.
- Open the door! We need to talk!
- Go away! There's nothing to talk about! I'm leaving!
Minna heard it and she went back upstairs to her room and to her bed and cried.
Marisa was reading on her bed and looked at her worried.
- I heard something... what is going on? Did it work?
- I have nothing anymore! Minna cried.
- Harri spoiled it?
- No... me and Basty spoiled everything!
Minna had to tell Marisa everything. Then Marisa got up and went out of the door. She walked downstairs and saw that Basty, Ony, Pekka and Tiina were standing behind Javi's door and chatting quietly. Marisa grabbed Pekka with her and took him to the kitchen and told him to sit down.
- Javi is leaving now, what are you going to do about it?
- I don't know...., he looked at Marisa confused.
- I think you should talk to him. This is your fault, you brought him here and you perfectly knew that he was your sister's ex. How can you be so stupid?!
- Harri told me they're both over it and that everything would be just fine.
Pekka seemed to be innocent. Harri had manipulated him, so Pekka couldn't help now.
Marisa went to Javi's door and knocked.
- It's Marisa, will you let me in. I must talk to you. Just listen to me, ok? she said peacefully.
After a long while the door opened. Marisa went in. She saw that Javi had packed all his things and was ready to leave. She was scared if he really would leave. Javi looked terrible. Of course those things he saw would be a shock to anyone, but she had to tell him how the things really were.
She stayed there for a long time and told everything she knew about this thing. In the end she saw that Javi relaxed a bit and didn't look so awful anymore.
- So, you're saying that Harri is a bad guy and that he wants bad for Minna? he asked quietly.
- Exactly! And Minna and Basty planned the kissing that Harri would leave. She said she should have told you first, but things weren't so easy...
- But I saw how they wanted each others..., Javi said and Marisa saw that he had tears in his eyes.
- Well... I don't know about that, but at least Harri believed it as well and he has gone now. But he has won, if you'll leave now... She loves you, don't you see it?
- No, I don't... during this evening I haven't noticed it at all..
- Maybe you should have been with us and not here in your room...
- Maybe...
- You won't leave now?
- Maybe tomorrow...
- You must talk to her. She is so unhappy and knows you're feeling bad. She is crying now in our room.
- I've got nothing to say...
- You have! You love her, I know it! You must solve this! Harri wanted this! He has done this before and just don't let it happen again! He doesn't want her to be with anyone else... and they broke up over 3 years ago! Think about it. Minna has no loving feelings for him. She hates him and she tried to get rid of him with Basty. It was only a plan!
- Ok... I believe you... but leave me alone now, ok? Javi said, got up from his bed and opened the door.
Marisa left but stopped at the door.
- You will talk to her, won't you?
- Tomorrow...
- How about now? Marisa demanded, - I think neither of you can really sleep, if you don't talk first.
- Well... ok...
- Come to the fireplace room then, Marisa said and left the room.

Minna added some woods to the fireplace. She thought maybe watching the fire would calm her down, at least it has worked before... but now... it didn't help. She walked to the window and watched the moonlight outside. She couldn't help it, she had tears in her eyes again. What if he will leave? I swear I'll revenge to Harri if Javi leaves now!

Javi came to the fireplace room. He saw Minna by the window. He heard a song in his head "...what if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays? You're the pretender. What if I say I'll never surrender? So who are you?..." He walked half way to the room and stopped. She noticed him and turned to look at him. He saw tears in her eyes. Something touched Javi's heart at the moment.
- I... don't know what to say..., Javi said quietly.
- Did she tell you everything? Minna asked.
- Well... she told many things, but...
- You want me to tell?
- Just the truth...
- You think I'm a liar?
- I don't know if you have just played with me..., Javi didn't know why he said that, he had kinda believed what Marisa told him, but did he want to hurt her.. or was he really scared that everything would be just a lie?
- I'm not playing anything! Harri is the one who plays stupid games with me! He wants me to suffer, 'cause I left him. I found out that he was having another girls behind my back, but he just didn't let me go. He promised to stop it, but he lied all the time and after I left him, he's been trying to destroy me. For three years I haven't had any decent relationship. He has destroyed them, before they even started.... and Basty... well, we know that he likes me, but he respects me and didn't do anything else than was necessary to make Harri leave. When I saw you at the door, I realised that we should have told you about the plan, but you were in your room and didn't want to see anyone..
- So it's my fault? Javi was annoyed.
- No, I'm not saying that!!
- You don't know how I felt after seeing you kissing, Harri and you! Javi raised his voice.
- HE kissed me and I couldn't help it! I'm glad Basty came then and Harri let me go. I kicked his ankle! Minna raised her voice as well.
- Oh... Basty is your guardian angel?
- He happened to be there!
- Surely he was! And later you were kissing so passionately that I felt sick! he shouted.
- It was only a plan! she shouted back.
- But you enjoyed it! You wanted him!
- You're wrong!! I don't want him!... I wished all the time... that... you would have been there supporting me. I needed you! Minna was crying now more.
Javi was speechless. It was my fault too... if I just had stayed there. Why did I left her there...
- But I didn't know you well enough... We've known each others just over a week and..., Javi said calmly.
- I know... we don't know each others yet... or... are you still leaving?
- Eh... I thought that... tomorrow..., but he couldn't finish his sentence. He saw how Minna turned back to the window and cried. He was about to leave the room, but changed his mind and walked to her. He touched her shoulder and turned her to look at him. He couldn't help it, he had tears in his eyes as well and then he hugged her, took her in his arms and buried his face in her neck and cried. She hold him tight and cried on his shoulder.
- I'm sorry that I didn't believe you..., Javi whispered still crying, - Can you forgive me?
- Of course! And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you..., Minna whispered back.
- I forgive you... you didn't do anything wrong... and... I'm not leaving..., he whispered.
Minna felt Javi's lips on her cheek. They kissed away the tears and then they were searching for her lips and when they finally found them, she felt a hot wave inside her.
Javi had really forgiven her, she felt it.
- I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me, Javi said after the long kiss.
- Well, I understand you... don't blame on yourself. But I hope from now on that you could stand by me..
Javi smiled.
- Yes... stand by me... I should have remembered that! he said and hold her tighter.
They both were feeling much better and their tears were drying already.
- I think I need to talk to Basty too, Javi said then, - He thinks I hate him.
- And I'm a... bitch, Minna said remembering Javi's words.
- No, you're not!! Javi sighed, - I'm sorry I said that, but you know now how I felt.
- Yes... don't worry about it... just stop being sorry now, Minna smiled.
- I think I'll have to find Basty now.... you come along?
- No... you must talk alone... I'll stay here...

Basty was in the kitchen drinking a beer, when Javi came downstairs. Pekka and Tiina were in the livingroom. Ony was probably sleeping already.
- Hey...., Javi said and looked at Basty, - What if we chat a little?
- I've waited for it, Basty said seriously.
Javi sat down by the table opposite him.
- First I want to apologize... I should have listened to you, but I was too angry. I kinda forgot that I can trust you... I'm sorry!
- It's ok, bro, I probably would have acted same way if I was you.
Then Basty told his version of the happenings and Javi was convinced that Harri was only the blame of everything. He was relieved that things were solved now with Basty and Minna. Basty said he'll go to sleep now after finishing his beer, because it was half 3 already.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:43 pm

ohh.. everything ends well Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:44 pm

sooo long parts
but soooo good Cool
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:44 pm

My words cant describe how awesome, great, amazing, brilliant and wonderful this part and also this whole story is.  So thank you very much fot it.The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 836656The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 823982The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 823982The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 823982The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 Icon_santaThe Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 Icon_santa
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:50 pm

Naaaw... MrGreen So sweet part... Wink
I wanna read more... :study: Wink
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 pm

Surprised You want more already?... eeewwweeehhh... Surprised
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:05 pm

we are insatiable (sp?) Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:07 pm

Mindex wrote:Surprised You want more already?... eeewwweeehhh... Surprised

yea, of course... MrGreen Isn't it quite obvious... Razz Very Happy
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Yeh... just teasing you!!! MrGreen

Part 36

Javi returned to the fireplace room. Minna was standing in front of the fireplace. She had added more woods, because the fire was bigger now. She was staring at the fire. Javi walked quietly to her and stood behind her, put his arms around her and kissed her neck. Then she turned to him and he kissed her lips.They started fondling each others and soon both were without their shirts.

Basty was going upstairs to his room and he took a quick look at the fireplace room while passing the door, but returned back as he saw something. He stopped at the door and saw Javi and Minna kissing. He smiled and quietly closed the door. Take a good care of her, brother, you lucky guy! he thought and went to his room.

Like reading the other one's thoughts they went down into the carpet. He came laying on her, touching her hip and waist, arm and neck, cheek and hair... He looked at her eyes, those blue eyes that he loved so much. He was so touched that tears came to his eyes.
- Te quiero... te quiero mucho mi vida, he whispered and drowned her into kisses.
I was a fool, when I didn't trust her. I almost left her and lost my life..., he thought. Then he couldn't think anything else. She had totally caught his attention.
Javi kissed her gently, like still saying he was sorry about everything. He wanted to make up everything.

- I almost forgot how great you are, Javi said then.
- YOU are great! Minna smiled.
The fire had died down in the fireplace. There were only coals now.
- We both are.., Javi smiled and gave a kiss.
Then he remembered something.
- I have something for you, it's in my room, I want to give it to you now.
- What it is?
- You'll see, let's go! he grinned.
- No, first I'll take a shower, Minna grinned back.
- Wrong... WE will take a shower! he made her laugh.

Minna was shocked when she entered to Javi's room. She saw his suitcases. He really had been ready for leaving. She felt a bit sad again.
- You want to help me unpacking my luggages? he smiled.
- And what do I get for it? Minna grinned.
- Well...hehe.. you DO know what...but you''ll get it anyway, he teased her.
He took something from the table and sat down on his bed.
- Come here, he said.
Minna sat down next to him and was wondering what he had.
- This is my real Christmas present for you. I wanted to give it to you in private... actually I almost threw it away, but I'm glad I can give this to you now.
He gave the small box to her. She looked at him and opened it then.
It was a silver heart necklace that could be cut in two pieces. There was a text on it. On the left side "4 ever" and on the right side "2 gether". Javi took the heart and cut it in two and the left side he put around Minna's neck. Minna took the other half and put it around Javi's neck.
- Gracias! This is wonderful! I love this! And I love you! she said and kissed him. Javi leaned on his back on the bed and pulled her on him still kissing.
- I think this means a second round, he smiled.
- You're damn right! Minna smiled.

In the morning Marisa was the first to get up. She went to the kitchen and made some coffee. She was thinking about Ony. He really likes Tiina. How he looked at her and laughed with her. Maybe I should just forget him. He doesn't seem to have much interest in me, she thought.
Suddenly Ony came to the kitchen. Marisa's heart started beating faster.
- Good morning! Ony said and smiled to her.
- Morning, Marisa answered like didn't much care.
Ony sat down opposite her and looked at her.
- You're still angry? he asked still smiling.
- You better go and stare at her, if you're so in love with her, Marisa answered and didn't look at him, just continued drinking her coffee.
- You're just jealous! I'm in love only with you! he said seriously, - But you're so cute when you're jealous! he grinned.
- Shut up! Marisa said and stood up and left the table, walked to the fridge and took an yoghurt.
They heard Pekka's phone alarming and soon Pekka came to the kitchen and Tiina followed him.
- Good morning! We must leave soon, so if we can get a cup of coffee first, Pekka said.
- Certainly! Have a seat, I'll pour you, Marisa said and gave a bad look at Tiina, but she didn't notice it. Of course not, she was staring at Ony! Marisa thought and she took quickly the coffee pan and walked toward the table. Tiina was standing next to the table and Marisa walked on purpose close to her and pushed her against the table.
- Oops! Sorry! Marisa said, but she wasn't friendly at all.
- It's ok. It happens! Tiina said and thought it was an accident.
She sat down next to Pekka. Ony looked at Marisa and saw that she was really pissed off. Marisa poured coffee to Pekka and then to Tiina, but like accidentally she poured some to the table and almost on Tiina.
- Oops! Sorry again! Marisa said with ironic voice and took the coffee pan away.
Ony got up from the table and walked to Marisa.
- Now you come with me! he said calmly, took her in his arms and carried her toward his room.
- What are you doing? Let me down! Marisa said angrily, but Ony carried her to his room, kicked the door closed behind him and dropped her to his bed. Marisa tried to escape right away, but Ony grabbed on her and came on top of her, so that she couldn't go anywhere.
- Now you stop that! Tiina is a sweet girl and she is NOT flirting with me, if it's what you think! And I'm NOT interested in her.
- Liar! Marisa sighed and tried to push him away, but Ony grabbed on her wrists and pressed her hands against the bed.
- You will stop teasing her now..., he whispered to her ear, - Can't you see, he is with Pekka and loves him.... and I...
- Let me go! Marisa was annoyed. She didn't believe him.
But Ony kept whispering to her ear.
- Te quiero, te quiero, te quiero, te quiero... how many times I must repeat this... maybe I'll show it to you...
He kissed her cheek, and then her lips, his passion was growing and Marisa felt it. She didn't want to resist him anymore and she wasn't angry anymore. She answered to his kiss and Ony knew she wouldn't escape anymore. He released her hands and she started ripping off his shirt. Both were already breathing fast and when Ony kissed her neck and was going lower, Marisa didn't even remember that she had been angry to him.
After the final enjoyment they were laying on the bed close to each others and recovering from those passionate feelings they just had.
- So, you're still mad at me? Ony broke the silence.
- No... why should I be? You just proved that there's no need for that, Marisa said smiling.
- I have something for you, Ony said then.
- What? More? Marisa asked.
Ony laughed and took something from the table under a magazine.
- Here... It's my Christmas present for you!
- Can I open it now? Marisa asked.
- Sure! Ony smiled.
Marisa opened the small present and when she saw what it was she just stared at it.
She didn't understand anything.
- What's this? A key? Just a key? What the hell should I do with this? she almost yelled.
Ony laughed.
- Is this a joke? Not funny at all! Marisa was annoyed.
- Just calm down, honey! Ony was still laughing, - It is just an ordinary key, but do you know which door it will unlock? he looked at Marisa's eyes and stopped laughing and got serious. Marisa looked at him without saying anything.
- Yes... this is a key, which is for you. You can use it, when you'll visit me and open the door to my residence.
Marisa was totally speechless for a while. She looked at Ony, then the key and Ony again.
- Don't look so surprised! Ony laughed, - You DO want to visit me?
- Yea... but... a key?
- You don't want it? he asked.
- Yes, but...
- No buts, it's yours and you can be there as it was your home, because... I hope that... it will be your... home... some day, Ony smiled.
- Are you serious? Marisa couldn't quite believe what he just said.
- Couldn't be more! Ony looked at her eyes again.
- You want to live with me?
- Yes! Do you want to live with me?
- I do! Oh, I love you so much! Marisa said and kissed him.
- I love you too! Ony whispered, - And your jealousy really pleased me... in fact, it makes me want you even more grrrr..., he grinned and pulled her on him and fondled her hair. She kissed him and they both were ready to do everything once more.
- It's your turn... do what you want now, honey, Ony whispered and Marisa totally forgot everything else. He was the only thing she needed now, nothing else.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:21 pm

Naah.. You are always teasing me... Rolling Eyes Laughing

But sooooo sweeeeeet part! Cool MrGreen
More? Wink santa
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:33 pm

omg.. i'm crying Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:20 pm

Great part again.The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 Icon_santa
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:08 pm

ooooo so sweet
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:35 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW MrGreen

Enemmääään MrGreen
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:09 pm

Part 37

Minna was seeing a dream. She heard someone shouting "let me down" and then she suddenly woke up. She heard a door slam. What's going on? she thought and decided to get up and go to see. Javi was still sleeping and didn't hear anything. He's cute, she thought and touched gently his cheek. Then she got dressed and left the room.
Pekka and Tiina were in the kitchen. Pekka was cleaning the table, obviously someone had spilled something on the table.
- Morning, what's going on? Minna asked in Finnish feeling still sleepy.
- Morning, sister! Pekka answered, - Your friend just acted a bit weird.
Pekka told what had happened and what Ony did then. Minna smiled.
- Ah... Marisa! She is just jealous about Ony, I think! Sorry, Tiina! I'm sure she will be sorry about it!
- It's ok. I'm not interested in Ony, but he is a funny guy and nice company to chat with, Tiina said, - Your brother is enough for me! she smiled.
- I know! Minna smiled.
- How about you and Javi? Pekka asked.
- Well...we made up..., she said and took a coffee mug from the cupboard.
- Harri has left... I didn't know he was like that, Pekka said. - He only wanted to be my friend because of you. And he hurt you, my sister, I think I'll beat him up next time I'll see him!
- Don't... It's no use! If he has left now and let me be, it's enough.
- Well... he used me, so I'm very angry!
- Well... in that case... if you have to, Minna smiled.
- He almost ruined your relationship again, Pekka said seriously.
- I almost ruined it myself, she said and told what had happened at night.
Tiina and Pekka listened her quietly and were a bit shocked.
- So, that's why Javi was leaving, Tiina said.
- Yes... if he had left, I swore I would have revenged to Harri!
- Javi is a good guy. I'm happy you made things up, Pekka said.
- Did he gave that to you? Tiina asked Minna and pointed at the necklace on her neck.
- Oh, yes he did! Minna remembered the half of heart and smiled.
- How sweet! Tiina smiled.
- But we have to go now, Pekka said, - Thanks, sis, for everything and sorry about this mess!
- Everything is fine now, so don't worry! Minna said and they hugged each others and then Pekka and Tiina were ready to leave.
Minna went back to Javi's room and fell asleep again next to Javi.

Mikel came downstairs and was surprised, because there was nobody... not in the kitchen nor in the livingroom and it was half 11 already. Where are they? he was wondering. Has Pekka and Tiina left already? I don't understand anything... maybe I should eat something first, he thought and went back to the kitchen. Soon Basty joined him and he looked really tired.
- Haven't you slept or why you look like that? Mikel asked mouth full of sandwich.
- Don't you know anything? Basty asked.
- About what? Mikel started making another sandwich.
- About what happened last night, Basty said and took some orange juice.
- No... what happened then? Mikel looked at him curiously.
- Harri tried to made Javi and Minna break up and Javi saw me and Minna kissing and he almost left here, Basty told shortly.
- WHAT? Mikel was shocked, - You kissed Minna? What did Harri do? I thought he was a good guy.
Basty had to tell everything and Mikel was very confused.
- I didn't know anything about that! he said finally.
- Didn't you hear anything to your room?
- I listened to music with my mp3 and then I had fallen asleep, so I guess that's the reason why I didn't hear anything... Is everything ok now? Mikel said and looked worried.
- I think so, Basty said and made a sandwich for himself.
- Good..., Mikel said and took a bite of an apple.

Few hours later everybody were awake already and also Ony and Marisa had came from Ony's room. They decided to go to try ice fishing, so they drove to Pekka and rent snowmobiles and also jigs. Pekka told them the best places on the lake, where they had chances to get some fish and so they left. Pekka said just before their leaving that if they'll catch anything, they must bring them to his cat. Minna laughed and throwed him with a snowball.
- Your cat is fat enough! she shouted and then they drove away.

They stopped on the lake to the place Pekka had told. Äkäslompolojärvi, that was the name of the lake, was snowy and far away they saw some other ice fishers. Minna had to tell the others what to do. First they had to drill holes to the ice. They had an ice drill, and the boys were enthustiastics to drill holes. Finally they had lots of holes and Marisa had to take the drill away. She was laughing and wondering if they wanted to ice fish at all. Minna gave the jigs and baits and showed what to do and how to ice fish. Soon everybody were sitting by a hole on the ice and ice fishing.
- I'll get the first fish! Mikel yelled.
- SHHH!!! Mikel! Marisa said quietly.
- What?
- You're supposed to be quietly when you're ice fishing, she told him.
- Oh, of course... I forgot..., Mikel looked embarrassed.
Javi laughed to him.
Then Minna got the first fish. It was obvious, because she had done this many times before. A bit later Ony and Basty got a fish too.
- It looks like Pekka's cat is getting fatter! Marisa laughed.
- You think that fatty ball is getting all these fishes? Minna said.
- What do you have in mind then? Mikel asked.
- We'll eat them of course! Minna said and got another fish.
- I'm not a cat..., Basty said.
The others laughed.
- We'll cook a fish soup, of course, Minna said then.
They stayed there about for an hour. They got only 5 fishes altogether and then the boys said they were cold and wanted to leave.
- Aah, now I'd enjoy a hot sauna! Javi said and looked really cold.
- I wish I could go to swim, Ony sighed.
Marisa looked at Minna.
- Hey! We CAN go to swim!! she yelled.
Minna looked at her.
- You're right, sis! There's a spa in the other side of the Ylläs fell!
- What are we waiting for then? Javi yelled and they packed their equipments and started the snowmobiles and left the lake.
They left the fishes to Pekka, who promised to make a soup for them later on that day, after they had been in the spa.

There were lots of people in the spa. It wasn't a big one, so it was crowded. However, they all could go to one of the jacuzzis together.
- Wonderful! Ony said and relaxed.
- I could stay here forever..., Mikel sighed.
- Let's go for a swim, Minna suggested to Javi and they left the jacuzzi and went to the pool. They competed for a while, but they started laughing so much that they had to stop it and they swam to a corner of the pool.
- Too many people here, Javi said.
- Yes, swimming is a bit difficult, but I think this is more like having fun, not swimming, Minna answered.
- So, we better start having fun! Javi grinned and grabbed on her waist under the water and kissed her.
- I wish we could be here alone, Minna said then.
- Is it possible? Javi asked.
- Well... now when you asked, I think it's not impossible... I mean... I've heard that people can rent this after 9 p.m. for their own pool parties, Minna was thinking.
- Great! I have an idea! Javi grinned.

Mikel and Basty had gone to swimming, but Marisa and Ony stayed in the jacuzzi.
- Here we can't do anything because of the other people, Ony winked.
- Well, I guess this is enough here, Marisa said and gave a kiss to him.
- Mmm... I want more..., Ony was teasing her.

- Hey, don't eat each others! Javi interrupted them. He and Minna came back to the jacuzzi.
- There's really no privacy here, Ony said to Marisa looking at straight to her eyes. Marisa smiled.
- Hey, guys, I have an idea! Javi said, - If you can listen to me for a while, that is..., he grinned and so did Minna.
Then Javi told about his idea to rent the spa for the last evening. They could have a party there, a farewell party. Marisa and Ony were in right away and so they had to ask Mikel and Basty. They were in too, so they decided to ask, if the spa is free by then.

Finally they decided to leave. Marisa went to swim with Ony before leaving, but Minna was already heading to the showers and saunas. She was walking toward the ladies' side, when a man was walking by her. She happened to look at him and she got scared. Harri!
- Well, well!! Here you are, alone!
- I'm not! she answered coldly.
- Oh, yea... you're with your boyfriends, Harri grinned. He seemed to look at her neck and Minna realized that he was staring at her necklace. She continued walking and didn't look back.
- See you later! Harri shouted after her.
Shit!! Why he had to be here! I hope the guys won't see him!
She was sitting in the sauna, when Marisa came in. She came to sit next to her.
- You're still here? she asked, - I thought you were already dressed.
- No... Quess who I saw?
- Who?
- Harri!
- He's here? Oh my God! Marisa was terrified.
- Well, I hope he behaves, Minna said and looked really mad.
- Me too.

They met the boys in the reception of the hotel, because the spa was in the same building. Marisa went to ask, if it was possible to rent the spa for the last evening and the boys bought some coca colas. Minna said she'll go to the car and starts it, so it won't be so cold inside when the others come.

Minna was almost on their car, when someone grabbed her from the back and dragged her further. She was fighting back, but then she saw a knife in front of her eyes and she stopped fighting.
- Good girl, you seem to understand the name of the game! a voice said and she recognised it was Harri!
- Now, get in the car! You drive! he ordered and she did as he told, because the knife was so near her, ready to stab her, if she tried to escape.
- Start the car and drive!
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:34 pm

WTF is Harri thinking he is doing?The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 2 Icon_eek
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:13 pm

#/¤/%&/!$£€$@€!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:22 pm

OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked
Onyone
Onyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:51 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid
What is happening to Minna...?
I wanna knoooow! bounce bounce bounce
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Minna come oon!
You can't just leave us here Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Sorry, I was busy... just came back home...

Part 38

The others came to the car and didn't see Minna anywhere.
- Where is she? Javi asked and looked worried.
- She said she'll be here, Marisa said and looked at the ground... there were strange traces on the snow. She felt a bit restless... she had to tell about Harri.
- Did you see Harri in the spa? she asked.
- No, was he there? Javi asked right away.
- Minna said she saw him there, Marisa told and also what Harri had said to her.
- Shit! Basty said, - I hope this doesn't mean he has kidnapped her!
Javi got really scared.
- We can't go anywhere, 'cause we can't get in the car, Mikel said.
- I'll call her, Marisa decided and called her number, but then they heard a phone tune from the car.
- Shit, her phone is in the car! Mikel said.
- I have to call to Pekka, but I don't have his number, Marisa was thinking what to do, - Maybe I'll call to a directory assistance to get his number...

- We are going to have so much fun together, Harri grinned and kept the knife close to her all the time, - Who knows where this day will end, he said and laughed.
Minna kept driving. She was so mad, but didn't let it show. She was also worried about the other ones. They must have noticed by now she's disappeared.

Marisa got Pekka's number and called him. But Pekka already knew that Minna was disappeared. Harri had just called him and told that if they wanted her back, the guy who has another half of the heart, should come alone to get her. He had told where to come and also that it was wiser to behave. Pekka promised to get them from the spa right away.

- WHAT? Javi yelled after Marisa had told them what Pekka just had said.
- What is he planning? Basty was worried as well.
- We should all go there, Ony said.
- No... we don't know where they are and... what he would do to her..., Marisa said. She was really terrified. She couldn't even imagine anything like this could happen and now it was happening.
- I'll go then! Javi decided.
- You can't! Basty said, - I'll go! I'm taller than Harri, maybe I can have an advantage of it.
- What if he has a gun? Javi asked.
- I'll go anyway! Basty argued.
- She is MY GIRL! Javi yelled, - You wanna be her guardian angel again?
- Guys... GUYS!! Marisa yelled and interfered them, - For God's sake, stop fighting!
Javi and Basty looked at her and were quiet.
- I'm going... we have discussed this and I know she wants me to be there, besides I have the half of the heart, Javi said then.
- Ok, you will go then, Marisa said, - But don't forget we are ready to help as soon as possible.
- Sure!

Pekka arrived soon. He was really concerned about his sister.
- I wish I could go there instead of you, he said to Javi.
- He would be mad, if you'd go, Javi answered.
- I know.
He drove the car to the place, where Javi would stay. He had to walk the road ahead until Harri would pick him up.
- Good luck, man! Pekka said.
Javi couldn't say a word. He was scared. The others headed to the cottage and all they could do was to wait.
Javi started walking the road. It was cold, but he didn't feel it. After ten minutes he heard a car coming. He heard it was slowing down and it stopped next to him. Harri came quickly out of the car and threatened Javi with the knife.
- On the back seat, NOW! he said.
Javi went in the car and Harri followed him. He told where to drive. It was a cottage far from other cottages, so nobody really saw them. Minna parked the car in front of the cottage and Harri ordered them out of the car and inside the cottage.
- Now... your boyfriend takes a chair and you tie him up with a rope, Harri said to Minna, grinning all the time, - If you refuse, I will have to use this! he showed his knife.
Minna took the rope and tied Javi up.
- Do it well, 'cause I'll check it! Harri said.
Now Javi was tied up with a chair, he couldn't go anywhere.
- Ok, now we can start this party, Harri said and looked at Minna like he was going to eat her.
- I think you were playing something last night! This shorty is your boyfriend, not the other one you were kissing, right? he looked angry. Then he walked to Javi and searched his necklace.
- Yes! Another half of the heart! Now I know who it is! So no need to lie to me!
Minna didn't say a word.
- Maybe we will have some fun and your boyfriend can watch us! Harri laughed.
Minna was terrified. She saw the same feeling from Javi's face. What can we do? We have to get out of here, she thought.
Harri came closer with the knife. He put his hand to her waist and pulled her close to him.
- So, dear... let's see if you're still fire and ice! Harri said and kissed her neck and then bited.
Minna was biting her lip, so that she could control herself. She hated him deeply and she wanted to hit him, but she had to be careful. If she did something stupid, Harri might stab Javi with the knife. Maybe she should try something else.
- You don't have anything to drink? she whispered. Her throat was dry and she was scaring a lot, but she had to play more time... maybe the others would find them.
- Drink? Harri asked and didn't follow her thoughts.
- Yes... like... vodka... if we're going to... party, Minna said carefully.
Harri bursted into laughing. Javi was staring at them and thinking what Minna had in mind. First he thought maybe she really wants to be with him, but when Harri turned his head away from Minna and he saw her winking to him, he knew that it was only a plan. He trusted her and he had to help them to escape.
- Ok! We'll take some vodka, if you really want it! But you drink always first! he laughed, then he suddenly came very close to her and whispered
- But be careful... if I'll find this is a trick, I'm afraid I'll have to use this! he showed the knife and touched her cheek with it.
- No tricks, I promise..., Minna said and tried to look honest.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:20 pm

Shocked wow!
kinda exciting part! Cool
MORE! Wink Razz MrGreen
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next