Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

+3
Onyone
girl1035
Mindex
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added)

Post  Sergo Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:48 pm

i'm insane? Suspect
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:50 pm

lol!
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Razz You're perversa! well... that is.. Rolling Eyes kinda... Suspect insane.. Razz Razz but so am I!! lol!
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:54 pm

I see that Sergo doesnt like teasing. Does she like tickling?
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:54 pm

we all are insane Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:56 pm

girl1035 wrote:I see that Sergo doesnt like teasing. Does she like tickling?

No! Shocked I'm too ticklish Laughing Ifyou just lay one finger on me I'll scream and kick you Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:57 pm

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:00 pm

My brother got a few bruises once Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 pm

Ok. Im not gonna try that. The Magic of Lapland (parts 31-49, parts 1-30 added) - Page 6 Lol
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:59 pm

Smart move. Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Someone sometimes asked if I could post all the parts here. So, I'll post them now from the beginning.

Part 1

Lapland... northern Finland. It is early December and there are not much daylight. Snow, darkness... and two crazy Finnish girls waiting for something in the airport....

- Aah, this was a damn good idea to have a secret vacation, said Ony when the plane landed to airport in Rovaniemi, Finland.
- You bet! said Basty.
- Just look at the landscape, said Javi when he looked at the scenery from the window.
- Wow! So white everywhere, Mikel said his eyes wide open. - I love this!
- So great to have totally different surrounding. I was already stressed out of everything at home, said Basty.
- Yea, me too! I was tired of everything, said Javi.
- Are the girls already waiting for us? Mikel was wondering when they were leaving the plane.
- Well, Oli told that they would be here, said Ony.

The girls, Marisa and Minna were waiting for the D'Nash boys to arrive in Rovaniemi. The girls were asked to organize a secret holiday for the boys. They still remember that day on September...they were on the forum, when suddenly they both received a private message from Olivia. She told that the boys would like to take off from their work couple of weeks before the Christmas, somewhere without the fans and without anything. Olivia also had told to the girls, that boys were thinking that Lapland would be that kind of place, but that they wanted guides for them. Olivia had said that Minna and Marisa came to her mind immediately, because they were the older ones from the forum and because, even though the boys have studied all the summer and autumn English, they wanted to have somebody with them who would know also Spanish. The girls had accepted it, as they were big fans of D'Nash and now their job was to organize everything so that the boys would enjoy their vacation. They had rented a big cottage for the boys and themselves. It was easier to live all together, as the girls were going to be their guides in Lapland.

- Damn, I'm so nervous to see Ony again! said Marisa and she really looked a bit nervous.
- Lucky you, at least you have met them before, said Minna. - I'm so nervous to see everybody!
- I'm sure we'll have fun with them, said Marisa.
- Yea, we'll take them to all possible places and..., then Minna acted like she was horrified. - Are we gonna play our naughty roles? she asked then Marisa.
- You bet we are! Marisa bursted into laughing. - I wonder if they will faint in real life too!
Minna laughed as well.

Just at the moment they saw the boys and the girls looked at each others and laughed even more.
- They must be those two girls, said Ony.
- Those laughing ones? asked Javi. He already liked both of them as they seemed to be so joyful girls.
- Yep.
- Heyy! Welcome to Finland! the girls said with laughing face.
- I'm Marisa and this is Minna... and we already know who you are, Marisa said and both girls laughed.
All the boys hugged the girls and said Hi!
- Haven't I seen you before? Ony asked Marisa when they hugged.
- Yes, we met in Helsinki during the Eurovision thing, said Marisa.
- Oh, of course! Now I remember! And thank you for the present you gave me then! I like it a lot! Ony said.
- So, where you girls are taking us? Javi asked Minna when it was his turn to hug her.
- Well.. to the deepest forest where the sun never shines... You'll be our slaves! Minna said, winked and bursted into laughing. Javi and Basty looked terrified at first, but then they realized Minna was joking.
- Wohoo, sounds interesting! Basty said and laughed.
- Was that a promise, Javi smiled and winked.
What a smile! Those eyes! Minna felt a bit strange to look this face. She looked at Basty, but he had almost same kind of look in his eyes. Oh, god, why did I say that, Minna thought. Why I can't keep my mouth shut!

- Hey, where we are going now from here? Mikel asked, - Or are we staying here.
- Ok, let's go then, Marisa said. We have to sit in the car for about two and a half hour, we are heading to Ylläs!
They all walked to the car. It was snowing and getting a little bit dark already, even though the clock came three.
- It’s really dark already, Mikel said and grapped some snow in his hand and throwed it toward Javi, who just avoid it and the snow came on Marisa’s face. She was standing unmoved watching the snow going down, but Minna was quicker.
- Here you go Mikel! She shouted and throwed it on Mikel’s face.
- Guys help me! Mikel shouted and soon the girls and boys were having a snow fight.
Of course the guys were stronger, because they were four of them. Basty and Javi hounted Minna down and Mikel were sitting on Marisa while Ony was putting snow on her face. Soon they were all laughing, especially when they saw people watching them like they were crazy or something.
- We should go...we can put the sauna on when we get to Ylläs, Minna said and the boys agreed, but said that they couldn’t be there for a long time, because they weren’t used to it.
- It’s ok, we know that, Marisa smiled to Ony.

Minna had rented an all-terrain vehicle and it was big enough for all of them and for their baggages.
- I want to sit on front! Javi shouted and went to sit next to Minna.
She was shivering for the though that Javi would sit on the next two hours beside her. The others went back, Marisa entered to sit between Mikel and Ony and she felt strange, because her legs were touching the boys’ legs...

Part 2

They had been driving about half an hour. Minna was feeling even more weird, because she has noticed that Basty was watching her through the mirror. I must be dreaming only, Minna was thinking herself and looked at Javi, who was changing the cd to the player. They have listened Javi’s single cd and now it was D’Nash’s turn. Minna was putting her hand to the gear at the same time when Javi was putting the cd in and for a second their hands touched, Minna lost her control and the car was slipping a little so that Marisa found herself on Mikel.
- Sorry, the girl blushed and looked at Mikel’s eyes.
Marisa felt something inside of her. What the hell is this, I like Ony, she thought and looked at the other, who were smiling to her and Mikel. Marisa felt confused.
- Hey Minna, are you a rally driver? Basty lauhged to the girl, but Javi was shaking.
- Aren’t you driving too fast?? he asked.
- No...I just...Uhm...It was a slippy road, but I’m driving under the speed limit actually.
- Well...I think I would need some air, Javi was mumbling and they agreed to stop to the next service station.
They were all in silence for some time and thinking their own stuff. Soon Minna saw the service station and curved to the parking area. The boys were glad that there were only two cars beside of theirs.
- If we stay here, could you bring us coke? Ony asked the girls. Only Mikel came with them, because he needed to go to the bathroom.
Javi and Basty left to standing next to the car and Ony was sitting in it, because he said it was too cold outside.
The girls were chatting while buying something to eat and drink during the last hour.
- I really don’t know...I’m so confused, you know...I mean of course I like Ony, but somehow I like Mikel too...especially now that I have had the chance to speak with him..., Marisa explained and was thinking which candy bag they should buy.
- Oh you are getting naughty already, Minna laughed but continued,
- This might sound stupid, but I think Basty is staring at me through the mirror...
- Really? Maybe he’s in love with you!
- Shut up! Minna laughed and hit Marisa with the coke bottle.
- Hey, Mikel is coming...
- So you girls are ready? Mikel smiled and promised to pay the cokes and candies.
The girls went already out while Mikel was paying. Marisa went inside the car and sat next to Ony.
- So how you like this trip so far?
- It has been great, I mean the nature is very beautiful...and I’m happy that you girls came with us and made this possible, Ony said and looked at the girl with his beautiful eyes, so that Marisa shivered.
- Hey make a space for me too! Mikel came in and sat next to Marisa and smiled to her.

Minna was chatting with Javi and Basty, who wanted to know what kind of things the girls have invented for them. Minna felt powerless standing there with those two, everytime she looked at Javi’s green eyes, she felt like her legs were tumbling down and Basty, he was acting really weird. Minna felt he was staring at her all the time.
- Well, it's a surprise! And now we must continue if we don't want to freeze, she said and went back to car. Gosh, she thought, I'm really losing my mind soon!
I must concentrate to driving! she decided.
- Sure, let's go! Javi said.
- My turn to sit in front! Basty said.
- But it was my place! Javi said and grabbed on Basty's clothes. They started pushing each others, but laughed all the time. Others were watching it and then Minna got up from the car, took some snow and threw it to boys face! They stopped immediately!
- Now get in the car! Minna said, but she wasn't angry. She was laughing and very satisfied that she had a chance to do it, because the boys won the snow fight.
Javi and Basty dried their face and looked at Minna.
- Yes, ma'am! Basty said then and laughed.
- But I go in front, said Javi and rushed in. Basty was beaten.
- Damn it! he said and step in the car.

They had driven for a while, when Minna noticed again that Basty was watching her through the mirror. Damn, I must put the mirror to night position... hey, I can't see him now, great!
- Look out! Javi shouted suddenly.
Minna looked at the road again. Then she braked very hard and stopped the car.
- Phew! That was close! she said
- God, what are those? Javi looked really scared.
- Just few reindeer. Good, that you noticed them! Minna said.
- But we almost hit them! Javi didn't seem to know whether to cry or scream. - Gee, I don't want to sit in front anymore! he said and went out.
Mikel, Ony and Marisa looked really amuzed. Basty were grinning and Minna said to Basty.
- So, you wanna sit in front?
- Sure! I completely trust in your skills.
Javi sat on Basty's place.
- I didn't know Finland is so dangerous! Slippery roads, reindeer and crazy rally driver!
Mikel and Ony laughed.
- Poor Javi!
- Hey, we have only one and a half hour left and then we are there, Marisa said to Javi.
- That's too long, Javi sighed.
- Hey, I promise to drive carefully just for you! Minna said and others laughed.
Javi didn't dare to look at the road.

Half an hour later Minna felt how Basty were staring at her. She got confused. Then she decided to pretend like she didn't understand.
- What, is there something wrong with me? she asked.
- No... why? Basty asked, still staring.
- 'Cause you're staring at me! Minna said.
- Oh, sorry! he said a bit confused and turned his head.
- Wohoo, Basty, you naughty boy! Mikel yelled from the back. Basty blushed, but it was so dark that nobody saw it.
Ony had been quiet for a long time. Marisa hadn't talked much either. Both felt there was something between them. Marisa was shivering all the time, when she felt Ony next to her. His leg was touching hers and she couldn’t look at Ony’s eyes...they were too beautiful and she was sure that if she would, she could faint. Ony felt that Marisa was feeling nervous, she was talking only with Mikel and not with him. Ony was in silence looking the dark snowy landscapes from the window and remembering the letter Marisa left for him at the hotel, he was wondering if the girl felt something for him.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Part 3

Marisa had a great time with Mikel for the end of the trip. They were fighting for the candy bag.
- It’s my turn now...hey don’t eat all the red ones!!
- You can eat the black ones I don’t like them, Mikel said and Marisa laughed when the boy looked like throwing up when tasting one.
- Because they are made of this thing called salmiac, Marisa explained to the boy and took the bag from Mikel.
Mikel looked so nice...He could sell the sun to the people in Sahara with that smile, the girl was thinking. It was strange, she felt that she had known Mikel for ages already. She turned her head and looked at Ony, when Mikel was talking with Javi. The boy was looking out of window. At least he’s not interested in me, Marisa thought and started to chat with Mikel again.

They arrived to the cottage. Actually it wasn't just a cottage. It was like a house. It was made of logs. There were 2 bedrooms in downstairs, a big kitchen/livingroom, sauna and showers, jacuzzi, toilets, terrace, housekeeping room...and in upstairs 3 bedrooms, showers, toilets, fireplace room and balcony. There was also a small fireplace in the livingroom.
Minna turned off the car and everyone pomped out of it. It has started to snow again.
- Wow! The boys were shouting when they saw the house.
- I think we could first see the rooms..., Minna said while unpaggaging the car.

The girls had bought also food before getting the boys from the airport, so that they don’t have to go for shopping right away. They decided that Ony and Javi would sleep downstairs and Basty and Mikel upstairs and the girls would share the third room there.
Then Minna went to put the sauna on while the boys were unpaggaging their luggages in their rooms and Marisa was in the kitchen. She started to prepare something to eat after the sauna. Soon Minna joined with her and they were making a salad when Javi and Ony came in.
- Can we help? Javi asked and smiled to the girls.
Ony didn’t say anything, but took a knife and started to cut the cucumber.
- You guys can go first to the sauna, we go then after you.
- Ok, sounds good...I feel really tired, Javi was complaining.
- Well, you have had a long day on the plane and everything...
Minna and Javi continued chatting while Ony was cutting the cucumber and Marisa tomatoes in silence.
- Shit! Marisa shouted, when a tomatoe dropped down the floor. She leaned to take it, but Ony did the same and they hit their heads.
- I’m sorry, are you ok? Ony asked and they both were laughing.
- Yes, are you?
- Yep..., the boy smiled and Marisa quick turned her head away from those eyes.

Ony was confused. Why doesn't she want to look at me? Doesn't she like me? But why did she give me the present... and the letter? He didn't find the answer. He didn't know what to say either.

Javi and Minna weren't quiet.
- So, you think you could enjoy staying here for the next two weeks? Minna asked
- Sure! This is a nice place and we have nice company here, so I can see no reason why we wouldn't enjoy here, Javi said and gave Minna a wide smile. Minna was shivering.
- Umm... well...could you help with these? Minna changed the subject and asked Javi to help with putting the drinks to the table; coke, beer and cider.
- My pleasure! Javi said and smiled again.
Minna thought she'll go crazy because of those eyes and smile. She felt like Javi was undressing her with his eyes!
- Umm...well... I think I'm gonna check if sauna is soon ready, Minna said and hardly knew to what direction she should go. Javi got her almost to lose her control.
She met Basty and Mikel on the way.
- Hey, great house! You call this a cottage? Mikel asked amused.
- Well, actually I'm not sure... I think I could live here all the time... Minna said and almost blushed, when she realized that Basty was staring at her.
- Are we going to sauna soon? he asked and looked at Minna's eyes.
- Uh... I... was... just going to check if it's ready, Minna mumbled. Then she turned her eyes away from Basty's eyes.
- You boys can go first then, Minna said and went quickly to sauna and closed the door behind her.
Phew! How can I survive here for two weeks, if the first day is so hard? Why are they staring at me all the time?! Minna was wondering.

Marisa and Ony had finished the salad. Marisa had also prepared a dressing for the salad. Javi tasted it.
- Yammy! Marisa, this is very good! he said.
- Oh, thanks, Javi! Marisa was delighted.
She looked at Ony who was quiet and took plates and put them to the table. Damn, he is not interested in me, Marisa thought.

- Ok, boys! Sauna is ready! You can go there! Minna said when she came back to kitchen.
- We won't be there for long, Mikel laughed and left to sauna. The other boys went after Mikel. The girls stayed alone in the kitchen. Minna took a piece of cucumber, bit off it and went to livingroom and opened TV.
- I hope they're not coming back soon! she said, sat on the couch and ate cucumber.
Marisa took a cider and came to sit next to Minna.
- What do you mean? Marisa asked.
- Javi and Basty are both staring at me! Minna said and then she told what Basty had asked her when she went to check the sauna.
- So it sounded like he was asking when you and him are going to the sauna together? Marisa asked.
- Exactly! Minna said.
- Oh, my! He is definitely interested in you! Marisa said and winked.
- Don't say that! Minna was a bit upset. - I'd like to be more with Javi, but... I don't know...
- Heyyy! We're back! Basty came from the sauna.
- Now it's your turn! Mikel said to the girls.
Javi and Ony followed them. They had only towels around their waist. Marisa and Minna looked at each others and almost bursted into laughing.
- Finally our turn! Minna said and laughed and left for the sauna.
- See ya after an hour! Marisa laughed too and went after Minna.
- What? An hour? Javi shouted after them.
- Ok, let's say half an hour, Minna shouted back, - For your sake! she laughed.

Marisa and Minna were sitting in the sauna. Minna threw water to the stones. Soon they felt a hot steam on their skin.
- Finally a good hot sauna, Marisa said.
- Yea! Minna answered. - But Javi and Ony were also hot!
- Gosh! I almost fainted! Marisa laughed.
- Next time I'll take Javi's towel! Minna planned.
- Do you dare? Marisa laughed.
- Why not! Minna said and laughed, - A candle in a dark winter night... what could be more romantic? Minna said and then both girls laughed so much that they had tears in their eyes.
- Damn, I need few ciders after this! Minna said when they were ready for leave the sauna. - I just can't look at Javi without thinking the towel-thing! she laughed.
- That's a damn good idea! You are so crazy! Marisa laughed.

Part 4

When the girls went to livingroom, all the boys were sitting on the sofa and drinking beer.
The girls had changed their clothes for something uncasual.
- Hey, bring me a beer too! Minna shouted as Marisa went to the kitchen and brought beers also for the girls.
The girls went to sit on the couch also. There was only space on the couch were Mikel was sitting, so they went next to him. Minna looked at Javi whenever the boy didn’t noticed that. However she felt again that Basty was staring at her. Was it true that the boy liked her? Minna was thinking. Marisa noticed that Ony was chatting with the boys and looked at Minna more than her and felt little bit jealous, obviously the boy didn’t like her at all! But at least Mikel kept talking and making jokes with her, she was thinking…actually the boy have a beautiful smile Marisa noticed when Mikel just said something and smiled to her.
- Marisa…?? Heyy…are you sleeping??
- Uhm…what?
- I asked what we are going to do tomorrow, Mikel laughed.
- Oh yes…well, we thought maybe we could go to Rovaniemi for shopping and meet the Santa, the girl grinned back.

Minna was chatting with the other boys, but suddenly she turned to Marisa and Mikel.
- Oh my God, Marisa! Look what the boys have with them!!
- What?
Javi walked to his room and quickly came back with a video camera and he was filming.
- Stop the video!! Minna shouted and put the hands infront of her face and Marisa tried to run away but Mikel grapped her.
- Let me go!!!
Basty and Ony were laughing. Finally Javi stopped filming and the girls could breathe again.
- Why you have this with you? Minna asked and Marisa added
- You will NOT film us then!
- We will by the way, Basty laughed and Mikel explained,
- We are making a new video for our song ”Más allá de las estrellas”.
- Yes, something with snow and Christmas…, Javi said.
- Hey, we could have a Finnish Christmas and we could film that too, Ony shouted suddenly and the boys were getting excited and wanted to know all about Finnish habits.
- But it’s getting late, we should go to sleep, tomorrow will be a long day, Minna said and it was true. It was already at one o’clock. They all went to bed after saying good night to each others. Minna was thinking Javi and Marisa Ony , Ony was thinking is there was something between Marisa and Mikel, Basty was dreaming about Minna, Javi was thinking if Minna like Basty and Mikel was thinking that tomorrow he would meet the Santa Claus.

The next day was sunny. Minna woke up for the fact that her alarm was off and that she has slept over again.
- Shit shit…Marisa, wake up!!!
- Uhm…what? Let me sleep.
- It’s eleven!!!
- What? But we were supposed to get up at eight?! Marisa mumbled and suddenly she was awake too.
- Shit, she yelled and jumped out from the bed. Minna has already changed her clothes and was going to Basty’s room. She knocked one time, then another time, but there wasn’t an answer. Marisa was already on Mikel’s door and opened it slowly. Mikel was snoring.
- Oh well, I guess we can go to see the Santa on some other day, she laughed with Minna and they decided to go to downstairs and make some breakfast for the boys.

- So, what are we gonna do today then? Marisa asked Minna while making breakfast. Minna put the coffeemaker on.
- I don't have a clue! It would be already late afternoon when we'd be in Rovaniemi... so maybe some other day...umm... snowmobiling? Minna asked.
- Good idea, I'm sure they'll like it! Marisa answered.
Javi was the first to come for the breakfast.
- Good morning, girls! he said and smiled. - I'm hungry, what do we have? he asked and his eyes seemed to flash when he took a quick glance at Minna's eyes.
- Well, do you have any wishes? Minna asked and did the same to Javi with her eyes.
Minna thought she saw a light smile on his face, but couldn't be sure.
- Anything will be fine! Javi said and now he smiled.
- Great! Minna said, turned away to take cups from the cupboard and smiled.
Marisa didn't have a clue of the other meaning of this conversation. She set the table and soon everything was ready.
Basty and Mikel came to kitchen. A bit later also Ony came. He seemed to be still tired. Mikel was full of energy.
- Morning everybody! Mikel said, - Are we soon going to see Santa Claus? he smiled.
Marisa and Minna looked at each others.
- Sorry, we have to do it another day! Today it's too late as we slept over! Marisa explained.
- Oh? Mikel seemed to be a bit disappointed.
- But tomorrow we'll go and you can tell your wishes him then, Minna said and everybody laughed.
- Let's eat now and then we'll go to do something exciting! Minna said.
Javi was going to sit next to Minna, but he was too slow and Basty took the place. Damn, Javi thought, but took then a place opposite Minna. Ony was sitting next to Marisa. She was a bit nervous to be so near him, even if it was obvious he didn't like her.
- So, what do you think, if we go snowmobiling today? Minna asked then.
- Snowmobile? Ony asked and the other boys looked curious too.
- Do you think they'll be able to drive them? Marisa asked Minna.
- Well, maybe it works. I'm sure me and Pekka can teach them, Minna said.
- Who is this Pekka? Basty wanted to know.
Javi wanted to know it too, but didn't say anything.
- He's a guy, who rents snowmobiles and arrange safaris. I'll call him after breakfast.
Minna's and Javi's eyes met. Oh, no! It begins again, Minna thought, but she winked to Javi. He smiled and turned his eyes away.

After the breakfast Minna called to Pekka and he told that they could go and rent the snowmobiles and he had time also to teach the boys to drive them. Half an hour later they were there and ready for an adventure. Pekka told boys about snowmobiles and together with Minna they taught boys to drive them. A bit later Pekka said boys are ready to go for safari.
- We drive slowly at first and when you get used to it, we can drive a bit faster. We're heading to a wilderness cabin and have a lunch there and then we'll return.
Then Pekka walked to Minna and hugged her.
- So great to see you, girl! he said.
- Great to see you too! Minna laughed and hugged back.
Javi and Basty looked at each others. Both seemed to think what the hell is this.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Part 5

- Ok. Everybody follow me one by one and Minna will be the last one, so she can check if everything is ok with all of you. Let's go! Pekka said and started his snowmobile.
They drove through forests, frozen rivers and over fells. The landscape was beautiful. After an hour they finally arrived to the wilderness cabin. Boys were sweating, because driving wasn't so easy after all. Besides, they were a bit nervous about it, but everything went just fine. Marisa took her helmet away and laughed when she saw boys' faces.
- It looks like you've seen a ghost!
- This is so exciting! Basty said.
- I love this! This is great! Mikel said and even if he looked a bit pale, he was like a little boy when he has gotten a new toy.
Ony and Javi said it was great, but now they were thirsty.
Pekka opened the door to the cabin and inside it was dim. He put a fire to a iron heater and started to look for things to make the lunch. Minna and Marisa helped him. Marisa boiled some water and made hot juice for everybody. Pekka told stories about Lapland... about the people, reindeer, wolves and so on. Boys were listening quietly and soon they felt like they were in another world. The reality seemed to be so far away. They were in the middle of nowhere surrounded by wilderness and white snow. Soon the dinner was ready. Pekka had prepared sautéed reindeer with potatoes and lingonberry jam. Everybody were hungry and ate with good appetite.
- These Finns seem to know everything about everything, Ony said.
Minna, Marisa and Pekka laughed.
- Explanation, please! Marisa said.
- I was thinking about the same, Javi said.
- I was so surprised when I saw that girls can already drive snowmobiles, Basty said.
- We are used to it, Minna said, - we've done this many times before.
- I've taught you, Pekka said and laughed.
- So what? Minna said, - I've taught you rally driving and I'm better than you ! she said and showed her tongue to Pekka.
- Don't lie, girl, Pekka grinned, - or do I have to wash your face with snow?
- You can't catch me! Minna said and laughed.
The others listened what was going on and Marisa said then
- How about snowfight? and laughed.
- Pekka doesn't hit anywhere! Minna laughed and now Pekka got up and came toward Minna. She sprang up and went out laughing. Pekka and the others followed them. Minna took snow and threw to Pekka's face and then she ran away, but Pekka was stronger and caught her and gave her a snow wash!
- Marisa, help me! Minna cried for help, but was laughing all the time.
Marisa took some snow and put it to Pekka's neck. He released Minna and she escaped, but she was ready to tease boys. She threw snow to Javi's face and he was in the fight right away. Marisa threw snow to Mikel's and Ony's face and they went in the fight. Basty helped the girls and soon everybody had wet faces and they were laughing like maniacs!
- Ok... now everybody in! Pekka said. - We have to return soon and we need to dry ourselves.

It was getting dark when they were returning. It was fun to drive with lights on. After half an hour Javi suddenly stopped. Minna stopped too. She drove next to Javi and asked what's the problem.
- My hands are freezing, he said.
- Show me! Minna said.
Javi took away the gloves. His fingers were white.
- Oh... they are hurting, aren't they? Minna asked.
- Yes....
- Put them under your clothes. Your skin will warm them.
- I can't do it... my fingeres don't work anymore...
- Shit! Let me warm them! Minna said and rubbed his hands. - Can you drive?
- No...
- We leave your snowmobile here and Pekka can get it tomorrow. Here, take my gloves. We have to go now or you'll freeze here. The snowfight wasn't very wise, your gloves are wet. I think I can manage half an hour with them. C'mon, sit behind me! We have to go now.
Javi did what Minna said and then they drove after the others. Minna drove faster than others and soon she caught them. Pekka had noticed they had been missing and stopped to ask what was wrong. After hearing the reason he told them to drive straight to their cottage, as it wasn't so far away anymore. The others will come later. Soon they arrived to the cottage.
- Hurry now, Minna said, - are you totally frozen?
- Yes... almost... Javi sighed. He was shaking.
- You have to take all those wet clothes away, Minna said when they were inside the warm cottage.
- I can't... Javi said and looked so helpless.
- Oh, shit... let me help you, she said and started undressing him. - Can you do the rest? I'll get you dry clothes and then I'll get some blankets for you. Don't worry, you'll be fine soon.
Minna found some clothes for him from his room. It felt so strange to be in his room, but she didn't have much time to think about it. From the closet she found blankets and took them with her. Javi dressed as quickly as he could and when he was done, Minna put blankets around him.
- Let's go to fireplace room... It will be warm there when I light the fire, Minna said. - First I'll make something hot to drink.

Soon they both were sitting on the couch and watching the fire in the fireplace. Both were drinking hot chocolate.
- You feel better now? Minna asked.
- Yes, I'm not shaking anymore, Javi said and his voice sounded normal again.
- Good! I wonder if the others will come soon.
- I don't mind if they stay away for a while, Javi said and looked at Minna with a smile.
Minna got a bit confused.
- By the way, who is this Pekka actually? Javi asked then.
Minna laughed. She realized now why he asked about it. It must have been strange to watch their behaviour.
- He is my brother! she said and smiled.
Javi looked surprised.
- Your brother? I thought he was...
- My boyfriend? Minna said and laughed. - No, he's just my crazy brother! We always tease each others!
- Good..., Javi said.
- Good? Is it good that we tease each others? Minna laughed.
- I didn't mean that, Javi said and looked at Minna.
He came closer and Minna knew this was the moment she had waited for... their lips almost touched... but then
- Minnaa!! Javii!! Are you here? Marisa shouted from the downstairs. Soon Marisa and the boys came in the fireplace room and caught Minna and Javi sitting on the couch. Both looked a bit scared.
- Well well... Mikel grinned, - It looks like Javi is hot again! We shouldn't need to worry about him!
Ony and Marisa laughed, Basty didn't seem to have fun. He just smiled and mumbled he will go and change his clothes.
Minna and Javi looked very embarrassed, then Minna got up from the couch and was leaving the room.
- I think I'll put the sauna on! she said.
- Good idea! Marisa said, still smiling and went after Minna.

- Javiii!!! Mikel teased him, when the girls left the room.
- What?
- So, you kissed her? Mikel was curious.
- It isn't your business! Javi grinned and left the room.
Mikel was looking at Ony and smiled.
- He didn't kiss her, did he? he asked Ony.
Ony shrugged his shoulders.
- He didn't tell, so how do we know.
- I know he didn't, his face would have looked different! Mikel laughed.

- Minna, wait! Marisa said when Minna headed to sauna.
Minna didn't stop until she was in the sauna and she turned the sauna heater on.
- What? she asked.
- Did you kiss? Marisa asked smiling.
Minna looked serious.
- What do you think? Would I look like this if we had kissed?
Marisa was surprised.
- So you didn't?
- We almost kissed... but then you guys came..., Minna said and was disappointed.
- Oh, sorry..., Marisa said, - well, I'm sure you'll have a chance to do it later!

Sauna was ready and the boys went first. This time they stayed there a bit longer.
- I'm gonna do it today, Minna laughed.
- The towel-thing? Marisa looked surprised, -Really? I thought you were only joking...
- What the hell, I will do it! Minna laughed.
- What if he's angry? Marisa laughed too.
- Well, there's only one way to find it out!

Part 6

The girls were laughing a lot when, Ony and Basty came from the sauna. Both had towels on. Minna and Marisa looked at each others and were still laughing.
- What's wrong, girls? Ony asked.
- Oh, nothing.... nothing..., Marisa could hardly say anything, because she laughed so much.
Then Minna pushed Marisa.
- C'mon, pull yourself together now! she said, but was still smiling.
Soon they heard that also Mikel and Javi were coming from the sauna. Mikel came first and Javi followed him, both only their towels on.
- So, it's our turn now! Minna grinned and got up from the couch and headed toward the sauna.
When she was walking by Javi, she grabbed on his towel and ripped it off! Javi looked terrified. Then he placed his hands on his "downstairs".
- What the hell... , he only said and he saw that Minna was already at sauna's door with his towel and was laughing there like crazy.
The other boys and Marisa were laughing too.
Javi didn't know what to do. Then he went after Minna and he caught her in the shower room.
- Give me the towel, girl, he laughed and grabbed on her.
- No way! Minna yelled and still laughed.
The others came to look at them at the door and they were laughing. Javi got Minna under the shower and put the cold water on.
- Crazyyy! It's cooooold!! Minna yelled.
Javi laughed, but started yelling as well, when Minna pulled him under the cold water too. Mikel had their videocamera and he was filming all the time, though it was hard as he laughed so much.
- Ok, ok, timeout! Javi finally yelled, as he felt he wasn't winning the fight.
Minna turned the water off. They were still laughing. The others at the door laughed too and they went back to the livingroom.

- Your towel is wet now, Minna grinned.
- I'll take yours then, Javi grinned back.
- No, I have another one, Minna said, - you go to sauna again to get yourself warmer, I'll get you a dry towel.
Javi gave a deep look at her eyes.
- I'm hot already! he said and winked.
Now Minna was shivering and it certainly wasn't because of the wet clothes. I have to get away from here now, she thought. I'm dying if I stay here for longer.
- Umm... I'm cold, I have to get rid off these wet clothes.. and your towel..
- I can take them away! Javi grinned.
- Oh, no! No, you can't! Minna laughed, - Just go to the sauna now! I'll ask Marisa to bring towels.
- Ok! Javi smiled and went to sauna.

- Well done, my sis! Marisa laughed, when Minna came to livingroom and was going to upstairs.
- I filmed it! Mikel laughed, -We can see it over and over again! This is really great!
- Well, I'm crazy, I can't help it! Minna laughed, - Marisa, shall we go to the sauna? Javi is here soon.
- Sure!

In the sauna Minna told Marisa what Javi had said.
- What would have happened, if you stayed there? Marisa asked.
- That's what I'm thinking too, but I'll never know it. I chickened out! Minna said.
- Wow... I think I would have done the same, if I was you! Marisa smiled.
- Well, next time I won't back out! Minna grinned.

Later on that evening they all had so much fun when they watched what Mikel had filmed, but all agreed that the best part wasn't on the film. Javi's face was worth of seeing when Minna took his towel!

They had a light supper and after that they all decided to go to bed, because next day they would drive to Rovaniemi to meet Santa Claus. Everybody were really tired and at 10:00 p.m. the cottage was quiet and everyone asleep.

Marisa and Minna woke up at 8:00 when Marisa's phone alarmed.
- Uh...is it morning already? Minna mumbled.
- Yeh... good morning to you too, Marisa grinned.
- You better make the breakfast... Minna said to Marisa.
- Me? You will help! Marisa raised her voice.
- I have to be your chauffeur today, so you make the breakfast, Minna grinned.
- Shut up! Marisa grinned and threw her pillow to Minna's face, - Get up now! You can't sleep no more!
- Ok ok.. I was just kidding, Minna laughed.

The breakfast was ready and Marisa had knocked on boys' doors to make them to get up. All of them looked sleepy when they came to the kitchen and sat over the table.
- So... you had a hard day yesterday? Minna smiled.
- Yea.. Basty said, - Snowmobiles are cool, but fresh air makes you really tired.
- I feel like I could sleep a lot more, Javi said and started eating.
- And this darkness, Ony said, - it's just continues and I don't know if it's day or evening or what...
- But I want to see Santa Claus, Mikel smiled, - Shall we go soon?
Others laughed.
- What? What did I say? Mikel looked surprised.
- Santa Claus... Marisa said.
- You want to sit on his knee? Minna asked.
Everybody laughed.
- No, no..., Mikel laughed, - I just want to see him.
- And maybe tell some wishes, Javi grinned.
- Well..., Mikel was embarrassed, but smiled.
- It's ok, Mikel, Marisa said and smiled, - You are allowed to tell him your wishes.
- Yea, how many times in his life he'll get a chance to do it? Marisa smiled.
- I think you all must tell your wishes, Minna grinned.
Boys looked amuzed, but seemed to think about it.

After the breakfast everybody were soon ready for leaving. Basty didn't want to give up the fight with Javi and he took care of it that he can sit on front.
Time went fast. Marisa and the boys were singing Christmas carols in the back and Basty wanted to know Finnish Christmas traditions and he made a lot of questions to Minna. In a while Minna noticed how Basty was staring at him, but Javi did the same through the mirror.
Marisa had fun with the boys. Mikel was teasing her all the time and even Ony was in good mood and told jokes and laughed.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Part 7

It was 11:30 a.m. when they arrived Rovaniemi. They had to drive a bit north from Rovaniemi to get to the arctic circle and Santa Claus' Village. When they were finally there, boys looked enthusiastic.
- Wow! This looks like from a fairytale! Mikel sighed.
- Looks really beautiful! Javi said.
Minna looked at the mirror and met Javi's eyes there! Did he meant the words for her?!
- Ok, so let's go! Minna said when she had parked the car.
It was beautiful outside, only -7 C degrees but it started to snow and big snowflakes were floating in the air.

- So, you want to meet Santa right away? Marisa asked.
- Yeaa, what are we waiting for? Mikel yelled.
They walked toward the Santa's Office. There were many people among them and all were here because of Santa Claus.
Santa was very popular, there were many children and their parents who wanted to meet him, and then after a long wait, it was their turn.

- Hola! said Santa Claus, - It's Mikel, isn't it?
Mikel looked very surprised.
- Yes..., he could only say.
- You have come from a far, how was your trip?
- Fine... thanks..., Mikel stared at Santa Claus and also the other boys were surprised.
- Oh, what do I see, Ony, Javi and Basty! Have you all been kind boys? Santa asked and smiled.
Boys were so surprised that they weren't able to speak, so Santa kept talking.
- I know you have been kind boys, I'm very glad about it! Do you have any wishes for Christmas?

Minna was filming all the time with boys' videocamera. Marisa was standing next to her and smiling.

- Well, I wish something big, Mikel smiled, - I don't have anything special in my mind, but I'd like to get a big present.
Santa nodded and wrote something to his book.
- Javi, what's your wish?
- Umm... I don't really wish anything for myself, but I wish peace to the world... and... and... that the wish in my heart becomes true.
- Hmm... special wish, but I like it! You have a good heart, my boy! Santa said with a wide smile.

Marisa and Minna looked at each others very surprised.

- Basty?
- Well, yes... all I wish is to have a white Christmas, he said and smiled.
- And Ony?
Ony looked embarrassed.
- Well... I wish I could find true love... that I could find someone who loves me the way I am... not the singer Ony..

Marisa and Minna looked at each others again.

- You have good wishes! Santa Claus said. - We will see at Christmas how kind you have been, he said and winked.
- Here, I will give you my picture with an autograph, so that you will remember our meeting.
Then the boys went to stand next to Santa and Marisa took few pictures with her camera. Minna was still filming with videocamera.

- And girls then, Santa said, - Marisa and Minna, yes, come here and tell me your wishes.
Girls stepped nearer.
- I think we have the same wish, Marisa said, - We wish that we'll get something that fills our hearts with warm and love.
- It is my wish too, Minna agreed.
Santa Claus wrote something to his book again.
- Well, it was nice to hear your wishes. Here girls, I'll give you my picture too and boys can take a picture of us!

- It was nice to see you all, Santa said as they were leaving.
- Thank you, Santa Claus, Mikel said with a smile.
- Byebye! See you at Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!!! Santa said and waved goodbye.

- How did he know our names? Mikel asked when they were outside again.
- He is Santa Claus, he knows our names, Minna grinned.
Marisa took a look at Minna and was a bit suspicious, but then she said
- Maybe he has watched the Eurovision!
- No, he WAS there, remember? Minna said.
- Oh, yes, now I remember, didn't he start the voting with some bell?
- He did!
- But how did he know your names, Basty asked girls.
- Well, I just said he is Santa Claus, he KNOWS! Minna grinned and didn't tell anything else.

- What's next? Basty asked, - I quess here is still lots to see.
- How about gold panning? Minna asked.
- Gold panning? Ony looked surprised.
- Here? In the winter? Mikel asked.
- Actually we can try it inside. Here's a place you can test your skills at it, Minna explained.
- Let's go! Basty said right away.
- Sounds great! Javi smiled.
So, they went to try if anyone can find any gold from their pan. There was a guide who told them what to do. The place itself looked great and they all had so much fun.
Finally Basty found something.
- Hey, look at this! I think I found gold! he said and was pleased.
- Show me! Mikel said, - It is! Really tiny nugget, but it is gold!
- I want to find too! Ony said.
- I found it! Marisa said suddenly. She had found a tiny nugget as well.
- Look at this, I found two nuggets! Javi said and had a wide smile on his face.
Finally the others found their nuggets too. Everybody were pleased and boys agreed that this was a great experience.

- And next we will go to sauna! Marisa grinned.
- You mean here? Mikel asked..
- They have a great sauna here... I'm sure you want to see it, Minna smiled.
- These Finns are really sauna obsessed, Ony was teasing the girls.
- Ok, if you don't want to come with us, fine, we girls just go then..., Minna said.
- WHAT? Basty was staring at the girls and so were the others.
- With you? Javi asked.
- Yes... why not? Minna laughed, - if we keep our towels on...
- It's a deal then! Basty decided.
The boys didn't see how Marisa and Minna looked at each others and winked.

Part 8

The girls were faster and were already sitting in the sauna when the boys stepped in. They all had a towel on their waist, but the girls... where were their towels? The boys almost stared at them with open mouth. However, the boys weren't able to see anything of their secret places, because girls were sitting in a way nothing could be seen.
- Are you just going to stand there? Marisa grinned.
The boys came to sit.

The sauna was big. There were room for 12 people.They were sitting quiet for a while and enjoying the soft steam in dusky, twinkling candle light. The girls had never seen a sauna like this. Here you could feel a certain atmosphere... like you were in another world.
- This is a great place, Mikel broke the silence.
- I agree, Ony said quietly.
Marisa threw water to the hot stones. Soon they felt the hot steam on their skin.
- Woah! Basty said, - How can you stand this heat?
- They are used to it, Javi said and made a face.
- This is not really hot yet, Minna said.
- How are you going to leave here if you don't want us to see your... places? Mikel asked and blushed.
- We aren't leaving, Marisa said.
- You go first, Minna said and grinned.
- What if we won't? Javi grinned back.
- Oh, you will! Minna laughed and Marisa laughed as well.
- I'm not leaving, Basty smiled.
- You will leave too, Marisa smiled.
- Ahem... guys..., Ony said, - I think I know their plan..
- Oh... I got it too, Mikel said, - They will throw more water to the stones!
- You're damn right! Minna laughed and threw water to the stones twice and soon the hot steam hit really hard to their skin!
- AAAAAAAA!!!!! Mikel yelled, - This is too hot for me! I'm out of here! he left the sauna and went to cool himself under a shower.
- One out, three to go, Marisa smiled.
- More water, sister! Minna laughed.
Marisa threw water to the stones and this time three times.
- OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA ..NOOOOOO!!! You are insane! Ony yelled and left the sauna. The girls were laughing. Javi and Basty were red, but didn't say anything. However, their faces told that soon they would leave.
- Well, well... two to go! Marisa laughed.
- Let's see, how much these two want to see us, Minna laughed.
Marisa threw more water and the hot steam was harder than ever.
- Phewwwwww... I'll leave! You won, Javi! Basty said and quickly left the sauna.
- We have a winner! Minna laughed.
- But will he see anything, Marisa was teasing.
- You are totally crazy! I can't believe how can you enjoy this! Javi said with a suffering voice.
Marisa was about to throw more water, but Minna stopped her. She saw that Javi's eyes were strange.
- Wait! Don't throw more... I think he is going to faint soon! Minna said, got up and went toward Javi.
- C'mon, get up and go out, you'll faint soon!
- I... need... air..., Javi mumbled.
Minna grabbed on his arm and helped him up. Marisa came to help and together they walked him to sauna's door and asked boys to help Javi.

A bit later girls went to the front patio where the boys were already sitting and enjoying cool drinks. Marisa took two bottles for herself and Minna from an arctic hete, a spring of cold water, which kept the bottles cool.
- This hete is great! Suits well here, Marisa said.
Boys agreed.
- How are you now? Minna asked Javi.
- Better, thanks, he smiled, - and thanks that you didn't let me faint!
- Well, you almost did, you looked terrible, Minna said.
- We are sorry for that steam thing, Marisa said.
- Are we? Minna asked and grinned.
- Oh, you naughty girls! Mikel laughed.
- But Javi saw you, didn't you, man? Basty laughed.
- Maybe he was just pretending he'll faint, Ony laughed and looked at Marisa.
Marisa felt a bit uncomfortable. Damn... did Javi planned it?
- Well, if he was only acting, he'd deserve an Oscar, Minna said and didn't believe what Ony said.

They enjoyed their cold drinks and soon they decided to go and visit souvenir shops. There were many of them and one of them had a nice name: Hassu Hirvi which means Funny Elk.
Minna saw that she had a chance to talk to Javi in private when he was the last one who was leaving the patio. She stepped on his way. Others went already and they didn't notice they stayed behind.
- What? Javi smiled.
- Tell me the truth. Was it a plan? Did you see us properly? Minna wanted to know.
Javi grabbed on her arms and pushed her against the wall and smiled.
- You little devil! he grinned, - You'll never know!
Then he looked at her eyes and his head came closer, but Minna knew what he was trying and tickled his sides, so he released her.
- Sorry! If you don't tell the truth, you're not allowed to do that! she smiled and left the patio.
Damn, Javi thought, but smiled then and went after the others.

- Where were you? Marisa asked when Minna and Javi reached the others.
- We... discussed! Minna smiled.
- Really? Marisa smiled.
- Shall we go to eat now or shopping? Minna asked and changed the subject.
- I'm hungry, Mikel said.
- So am I, Ony said.
- So, let's go to eat! This Santamus restaurant here is really an experience, Minna said and they headed toward it.
When they entered the restaurant, it was like they arrived to nature. It was like a piece of authentic Lapland nature, the purl of a brook, the snags and the pond... and the glow of burning firewood in the dark created such an ambience that it was hard to believe it was true.
The waiter showed them their places and took their orders. The boys were so impressed that they were speechless. They were watching how the chefs conjured up a delicious meal for them in their open-plan kitchen.
- Wow... Ony finally said, - I've never ever dreamed anything like this!
- Me neither, Basty said, - This is incredible!
- I love you, girls! Mikel smiled, - because you brought us here!

Soon their meal was served and all agreed that it looked really good and tasted even better. But the best was yet to come. Dessert was served by a tarred wooden boat, which emerged from the blue mist sliding towards them with the sound of splashing waves.
- Unbelievable! I must be dreaming! Javi said, - This really is an experience!

After the dinner they decided to look around the souvenir shops, visit Santa Claus' Main Post Office and also Christmas Exhibition, which was about Finnish Christmas, Christmas traditions and Lapland's Santa Claus, also most recognized Christmas traditions around the world and Elves' Toy Factory.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Part 9

They were in Funny Elk and when Marisa had a chance, she took Minna behind a shelf for discussing.
- Did Javi really see us naked? I'm really worried about it, Marisa looked stressed.
- I don't think so, Minna said, - I asked Javi about it, when you had left the patio.
- Really? What did he say? Marisa was curious.
- He pushed me against the wall and called me a little devil and said I'll never know and tried to kiss me! Minna almost laughed.
Marisa looked at her seriously.
- This isn't funny! I don't want that he saw me!
- But you have seen him naked! Minna reminded.
- Still... hey, did he kiss you?
- I didn't let him! I said he's not allowed to do it if he doesn't tell the truth! Minna grinned.
- Well done! Marisa laughed.
- Don't worry, sis, I'll find it out! Minna winked.
- Hey! What are you laughing here? Mikel surprised them, - Look what I found! This elk is really funny!
- You better buy it! Marisa smiled.
- No, I think I'll look around, he said and continued walking around from a shelf to another.

Marisa went to another direction and met Ony behind another shelf. Both smiled.
- Have you found anything yet? Marisa asked.
- Not really... I mean here is too much things I could buy and I can't buy all of them.
- Try to look for something special, Marisa gave an advice.
- Something special..., Ony mumbled and looked at Marisa's eyes.
Marisa felt weak for a moment. Why he is looking at me that way? she wondered.
She didn't know what to say. Then another customer interrupted them as she wanted to go by.
- Excuse me, she said.
Marisa and Ony gave a way to her and when Marisa looked at Ony again, he had concentrated to looking for something to buy. Shit, I should've said something, she cursed in her mind.

Minna met Basty behind another shelf.
- Can I buy you something? he asked.
- To me? Minna was surprised.
- Yes, I want to thank you for this day. This has been great.
- But you don't have to buy me anything, Minna said and was embarrassed.
- I want to! Basty insisted, - Tell me what you like! he smiled.
- Hey, what's up? Javi came to them, - Have you found anything?
- Not yet, but I'm sure I will, Basty said and took a quick look at Minna, - Have you?
- Yes. I found so many great things and I bought some post cards too. I think we should send a card to Olivia.
- Good idea! Minna said.

Then they visited another souvenir shops and boys saw a jewerly shop and they wanted to go there. Girls followed them and they all liked the things there. So beautiful earrings, rings, necklaces and so on. Girls didn't want to buy anything, so they left the shop earlier than boys, who were going to buy something.
- I wonder if they will buy rings for us, Minna laughed.
- In your dreams! Marisa laughed.
- But wouldn't it be great? Minna asked.
- It would! Marisa agreed.
- But... Ony won't buy me anything.. he is really strange, Marisa was in her thoughts and then she told Minna what had happened in the souvenir shop.
- He likes you, Minna said.
- I'm not sure about that... I think even Mikel likes me more than Ony.
- Maybe he is shy? Minna suggested.
- I don't know... or then he just don't like me... Marisa looked sad.
- Don't be silly! Of course he likes you, cheer up now!
- At least one of us gets attention of the boys, Marisa said bitterly.
- What!? Minna was surprised.
- You have 2 guys around you and I...
- Now you stop that! I'll be soon angry with you! Shouldn't we be happy to have a chance to spend time with them? Besides, you haven't noticed that Ony keeps staring at you in a while!
- You're kidding! Marisa looked at Minna.
- I'm not! He doesn't do it all the time, but I've seen in a while he is looking at you...
He certainly likes you, I'm sure of it!
Then the boys came outside from the shop, so the girls couldn't continue talking.
- Now to the Santa's Post Office, Mikel smiled.
- Let's go! Minna smiled back and winked to Marisa, who was still a bit surprised of what Minna had told her. Ony staring at her...? It couldn't be true... I don't believe it! She took a look at Ony and he smiled to her. Marisa smiled back. I have to keep an eye on him, she decided.

Santa's Main Post Office seemed to be a busy place. They were told that Santa received letters from all over the world and every letter will get an answer. You could also send someone a letter from Santa. The boys decided to send Olivia a letter from Santa. Also they wrote a postcard to her.
After that they visited the Christmas Exhibition and last Elves' Toy Factory. That was really fun and both the girls and boys liked it very much.
Then it was time to return back to Ylläs.
They were slowly going back to the car, when Javi grabbed on Minna's hand and slowed down walking.
- Wait... I want to talk to you, he said.
The others were talking and laughing and didn't notice that Javi and Minna stayed behind.
- Yes? Minna asked.
- Hmm... I'm sorry about my behaviour in the patio, Javi said.
- Why? Minna asked and smiled, - There's nothing to be sorry about!
- Well... I mean that I didn't tell you the truth about my... fainting...
- So, you decided that you want to kiss me? Minna grinned.
- No! Now wait a second! Javi stopped walking.
Minna stopped too.
- What? she smiled.
- Do you ever take anything seriously? he asked.
- I'm sorry, of course I do! Tell me what you wanted to say. I promise I'll behave, Minna said and blinked her eyes.
Javi bursted into laughing.
- Oh, shit! What I'm gonna do with you? he laughed.
- I don't know, but you better tell now what you have in mind, 'cause the others are waiting for us already.
They continued walking.
- Ok.. I didn't see anything... this is embarrassing, but I really almost fainted! It was really terrible..., Javi explained.
- Didn't you see us? Minna wanted to be sure.
- Well, I saw your face and... I felt that I was walked to the door, but I really didn't see anything else of you. I don't even remember seeing Marisa.
- I'm so sorry... it was terrible for you! Minna said and regretted their steam thing.
- Do you really mean it now? Javi asked.
- Of course I do! We didn't give you a good picture of Finnish sauna. I want to make it up to you.
- How? he asked.
- Telling you how to enjoy the sauna. In the sauna, Minna smiled.
- I don't dare to go to sauna with you anymore, Javi grinned.
- Don't be afraid, I'm not that kind of a devil anymore, Minna laughed.
Javi laughed too.
- I'm sorry I called you a devil!
- Don't be... it's ok... I kinda... like it! Minna grinned.
Javi laughed again. Then they met the others by the car.
- How cute! Mikel was teasing Minna and Javi.
- What is cute? Javi asked.
- Well, that hand-in-hand thing! Mikel laughed. The others were amuzed too, even Basty.
Javi and Minna had walked hand in hand all the way and they didn't realized it themselves. They both were looking at their hand which was holding another hand, then they released them and looked at each others confused.
- Errh... sorry! Javi said.
- Me too! Minna said.
Then they both bursted into laughing.
- What's the matter with you two? Marisa laughed, - You look really weird!
- NOTHING! Javi and Minna said at the same time.
- Will you open the doors, we're freezing soon, Marisa asked.
Minna unlocked the doors of the car and everybody got in. Javi was now faster and took the place in front, next to Minna.
- Those two are really crazy about sitting in front, Ony said to Marisa and he meant Basty and Javi.
- I think they both have the same reason, Marisa smiled.
- I know! Ony grinned.
- You want some candies? Mikel offered candies to Marisa and Ony.
- Sure! Gimme that candy bag! Marisa took it from Mikel.
- Hey! It's mine! You can't have all of it! Mikel raised his voice.
- We want half of it! Ony laughed and took lots of candies to himself.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Part 10

- This feels really strange..., Javi said quietly, when they had driven for an hour.
The others in the back were discussing about happenings of the day.
- What feels strange? Minna woke from her thoughts. She had concentrated to driving as it was still snowing and you couldn't see very far because of the snowing. Also she had been thinking the conversations with Javi and that hand-in-hand thing. How did it happen? I really didn't realize I was holding his hand... I thought too much of what he said...
- This! It looks so strange to drive in the darkness and it's snowing! It looks like white ribbons were in the air! Javi said.
- I know! I remember I thought the same when I was a child! Minna smiled.
- You mean I'm a child? Javi asked.
Minna looked at him and Javi looked at her at the same time.
Then they bursted into laughing again.
They both were tired and they just laughed and felt they couldn't stop it.
Minna laughed so much that she had tears in her eyes and she didn't notice that the car was already very near the snowdrift beside the road.
Suddenly the right wheel was going to deeper snow toward the snowdrift. Minna realized immediately what was happening. She tried so hard to steer the car back to road, but it wasn't easy. Javi grabbed on steering wheel too and tried to help steering. Minna slowed down and they finally got the car back to road though it was sliding from left to right.
- Shit, I got so scared!! Minna sighed when she had stopped the car.
- Me too! Javi sighed.
- Are you ok on the back? Minna asked.
- Yes... but I Mikel and I hit our heads together, Marisa said.
Their candy bag had flown to the back of the car.
- Javi, are you crazy! Basty said, - You mustn't disturb the driver!
- What did he do then? Mikel asked.
- I don't know, but they laughed a lot, Basty answered.
- I'm sorry, Minna said, - I think I need a bit fresh air... I'm... shaking..., she said and went out.
Javi looked the others and then went out too. He walked to the other side of the car, where Minna was leaning to the car and shaking. Javi stood next to her.
- I'm sorry, it was totally my fault! he said.
- No, don't blame yourself... it's this bad weather...
- And I made you laugh so you weren't concentrated to driving, Javi continued.
- But thanks to you, we got the car back to road, Minna said and looked at him, - You saved us, 'cause the steering wheel was so heavy to steer because of the snow and without you I couldn't handle it!

- Where's the candy bag? Mikel asked, - Now I'd like to take a few... or did you ate all of it already? he asked Marisa and Ony and looked at them angryly.
- Well..., Marisa looked embarrassed, - it's... kinda... on the back... there.., she pointed at back of the car.
- What? Mikel asked and looked behind their seats, - Oh, no...., he said.
- We'll try to get them, Ony said and turned at the same time with Marisa to reach the candies from the back and then Ony's lips touched accidentally Marisa's cheek, because their space was very tight. They both stopped and looked at each others.
- I'm... sorry, Ony said, - It was an accident.
- I... know...., Marisa mumbled.
She saw Ony's face so near her and how she wanted to kiss those lips... but she didn't dare.

Javi just stood and looked at Minna. She looked terrified. Javi walked to her and hugged her. He saw that she almost cried, because she had got scared so badly and now was relieved that everything was ok. Everything could have ended much worse.
Minna put her hands around Javi.
- Everything is just fine now, Javi said and tried to calm her down.
- Thanks..., Minna said and was fighting against tears.
Javi hold her for a while and felt how she started relaxing.
Minna closed her eyes and was relieved. At least someone supported her.
- We better go into the car... it's cold here, Javi said then.

Ony smiled. Then he gave a kiss to Marisa's cheek.
- This wasn't an accident, he said and smiled.
Marisa was about to say something, but Mikel interrupted her.
- All the candies are on your side... you better take them... or do you reach them..., Mikel was worried about his candies.
- Sure, Marisa woke from her dreams, - I can get some of them, she said and turned to take the candies from the back.

Javi and Minna stepped in the car. They looked at each others and then Minna looked forward and took a deep breath.
- Ok! Let's go then! she said and started driving.
- I'll promise to keep my mouth shut! Javi said seriously.
Everybody were quiet for a while. Then Basty started talking about the video they were planning and he said they got great stuff today for the video.
Soon they all were talking about it, except Minna who had decided to drive only. She didn't want to wake in the hospital... or maybe that wasn't enough... they could all get killed, if she didn't concentrate. It was a terrible thought and she tried not to think about it.

After 2 hours they were finally back at the cottage. The snow flurry had gotten worse and Minna had to drive more slowly, because the visibility was poor and there were more snow on the road.
- Finally here! Minna sighed when she had parked the car in front of the cottage.
- Yea..., Marisa said, - I'll put the sauna on right away.
- What? Again? Ony asked, - Don't you ever get enough of it?
- I don't want to go to sauna, but maybe a jacuzzi, Minna said, - I'm really tired and I don't really want to do anything at the moment.
- I can understand that very well, Basty said.
- What are we waiting for? Let's go in the cottage! Mikel said and wanted to leave the car.

Minna walked straight to fireplace room and sat down on a couch. Then she took a pillow and went laying on the couch. Mikel, Ony and Marisa started making something to eat. They decided to make a salad and grill some sausages in the fireplace. Javi and Basty went to fireplace room to light a fire to the fireplace and they saw that Minna was already sleeping on the couch.
- Poor girl, Basty said, - She had a tough day.
- She surely had, Javi agreed and put a blanket on Minna, - She really deserves to sleep for a while.
Basty started making the fire and Javi opened the damper. Soon the woods were burning and Basty said he needed to go to the toilet.
Javi sat down on the floor near the couch and watched the sleeping girl. Does she really like me? he thought. I like her more than I'm allowed. He stared at the fire for a while... Shit... that hugging felt so good... and the way she teases me... Javi looked at Minna again. I never thought I could meet a girl like her. She is not blushing when she talks to me like some girls always do and are so embarrassed with me, he thought.
He heard the others were coming to fireplace room, so he got up from the floor and sat down on an armchair.

Marisa had a salad bowl when she came in. They had made the salad together, so it was fast made. Ony had three packets of sausages and Mikel had bottles of beer and coca-cola. Basty came with plates and forks and knives.
- Oh, she is sleeping! Marisa was surprised, when she saw Minna asleep on the couch.
- Driving in that weather is exhausting, Javi said.
They all found seats and opened beers and colas and watched the fire and waited for the coals.

Minna woke up when the others were grilling already.
Javi and Mikel were eating salad when Marisa, Ony and Basty grilled sausages.
- Hey, did you sleep well? Javi asked when she noticed Minna was awake again.
- Yes..., Minna mumbled and was still very sleepy, - Smells good..., she said then when she smelled the grilled sausage,
- Here's for you, Basty said.
- Me? Minna asked.
- Yes, I grilled this for you, Basty smiled, - C'mon and eat it...
Minna came to sit over the table with Javi and Mikel.
- Wanna have a beer? Mikel asked.
- No... just cola...
Javi gave her a cola bottle.
- You look really tired, he said.
- I am..., she answered and started eating.

It was already at 9:00 p.m. when they had finished eating and were sitting on the sofa and armchairs. Marisa had already been in the sauna, but others had just been in the fireplace room chatting. Minna was very tired and fell asleep against Basty's shoulder, as Basty was sitting next to her. Javi felt a bit jealous while looking at them. Mikel was yawning already and said he will go to bed soon.
- But we have forgotten to thank girls for this great day, Ony said then.
- You're right, Javi said.
- WHAT?! Minna woke up suddenly like being scared of something.
She looked around and for a moment she looked like she didn't realize where she was.
- Relax, Basty laughed, - You're safe, you just fell asleep!
The others were amused too.
- Oh... sorry.. I must be really tired, I usually don't sleep like this, Minna said and her eyes looked really sleepy.
- You must go to bed now, Marisa said to her and smiled.
- But first we thank our wonderful girls for arranging a wonderful day! Ony said.
- Yes, definitely this was a great day! Basty said.
Ony got up and took Marisa's hand and pulled her up from armchair.
- Thank you for the great day, Ony smiled and hugged Marisa.
She was really confused and shivering when Ony touched her.
- And Minna..., Ony said after hugging Marisa. He took Minna's hand and pulled her up from the sofa and hugged her as well.
- Thanks to you too! Ony smiled.
Then Basty and Mikel hugged Marisa and Minna and finally Javi did the same. When he hugged Minna, he gave a kiss to her cheek.
- Thanks for the day! he smiled, - It was a wonderful and interesting day! he winked.
Now Minna wasn't sleepy anymore! Her heart was beating fast. Gosh... I'm fainting soon, she thought.
Then everybody said goodnight to each others and they went to their rooms.

Minna and Marisa were really confused and both went laying on their beds and thinking about what just happened.
- Gosh... Ony... he's...he hugged me... and kissed me on the cheek today... and.., Marisa was talking to herself. She was totally confused.
- Javi kissed me on the cheek too... and he was so wonderful today! Minna answered to Marisa. She closed her eyes and pictured the situations again in her mind.
- Did you say something? Marisa asked then. She had been deep in her thoughts.
Now Minna wasn't listening.
- Hey, do you sleep already? Marisa raised her head to look at Minna.
- Mmm... no... I'm ... he is..., Minna mumbled.
Marisa laughed and threw Minna with a magazine.
- Shit! Don't do that! Minna got scared and sprang up quickly.
- We are so crazy, aren't we? Marisa laughed.
- I know I'm crazy about him..., Minna grinned.
- And I about the other one! Marisa grinned back.
- I can't sleep anymore, Minna said.
- Neither can I, Marisa said, - What are we going to do?
- Maybe watch some TV? Minna suggested.
- Let's go downstairs, Marisa decided and they left their room, went downstairs and found potato chips in the kitchen and took colas from the fridge. Then they walked to the livingroom, opened TV and started watching it.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Part11

Ony couldn't sleep. He rolled on his bed and got up then. Shit! he thought. That girl is on my mind all the time! I better get something to drink, he thought and headed to the door.

Javi had watched over and over again what they had filmed on the videocamera. He hadn't even tried to sleep yet. She looks great, he thought while watching his and Minna's fight in the shower. He heard that Ony's door got opened. Maybe he can't sleep either, he thought and he shut the videocamera and went to see if Ony wants to chat.

Ony was standing in the kitchen when Javi came to him.
- What are you doing? Javi asked.
- Look! I thought that girls were sleeping already, he said and pointed at livingroom.
Girls noticed them.
- Hey, you can't sleep either? Minna asked.
- Come to watch a movie with us, it's about to begin now, Marisa said.
Boys walked to the livingroom. Ony sat down next to Marisa and Javi next to Minna. The couch was for four, but despite of that they were sitting very close each others.
- Hey, you have potato chips! Can I have? Javi asked.
- Sure, Marisa said and gave the bag to Javi.
Javi took handful of chips from the bag.
- Are you going to eat all of them? Minna asked and watched how Javi took mouthful of chips, then she snatched the bag from Javi and took handful of chips as well.
- Hey, hey! Marisa yelled, - You greedy animals, I want my share too!
- Don't mind me, Ony grinned and Marisa gave the bag to him after taking chips herself.
Then the movie started and everybody concentrated to watch it and eating chips.
The movie was exciting, full of action, but also some love.
Soon the potato chip bag was empty and they drank some coke. Soon also the coke bottles were empty, so they just sat quiet and watched the film.
Suddenly came an exciting part and Marisa grabbed to Ony's hand. A bit later Marisa realized that her hand was holding Ony's hand. She tried to pull it away, but Ony hold tighter and didn't let it happen. Marisa looked at Ony carefully. He looked at her and smiled. Gosh... I'm dying soon, Marisa thought. I better just watch the film, she thought, but couldn't really concentrate, because Ony's hand was on hers and... it felt so good.
Javi made a daring move. He put his arm first onto couch's back support and then slowly glided it down to Minna's shoulder. He was afraid that she would take it away, but she didn't. She looked at him and smiled. Javi smiled back. Then Minna leaned on him and continued watching the film. Javi leaned his head against Minna's head and they stayed like this for a long time.

The movie ended. Marisa was yawning.
- Now I feel like sleeping, she said.
- Me too, Minna said, - it's so late.
She looked at Javi.
Javi didn't know what to say. He wanted to ask her to stay for a bit longer, but didn't dare. What if she refuses...
- I think I'll go to bed too, he said then and took his arm away from Minna's shoulder.
- Sweet dreams! Minna said to him with a warm smile.
- Sweet dreams to you too! Javi smiled back. He wanted to kiss her goodnight, but he was too scared of it. He didn't want to spoil anything.

The girls were laying on their beds and chatting before they would fall asleep.
- Javi didn't see you in the sauna, Minna told Marisa.
- Are you sure?
- Yes, he told me when we were walking to the car...ahem... hand in hand.
- That looked really cute! Marisa laughed.
- Don't you start that again! Minna said, - It's enough when you already laughed to it!
- Sorry..., Marisa grinned in the dark, - But how can you be sure that he didn't lie?
- He didn't look like that... I really believe him and besides I saw in the sauna that it was for real. He really almost fainted and he said he doesn't remember seeing you at all... only my face.
- Good! Marisa sighed and relaxed, - I don't need to think about it anymore.
- Yes, you better think about Ony now, Minna was teasing, - He hold your hand... it must have been soo wonderful!
- But Javi had his arm around you! Marisa sounded jealous, - I wish Ony had done the same...
- Hah! You would have fainted, if he had done it! Minna laughed.
- Shut up! Marisa pretended to be angry, but she was smiling herself in the dark.
- Good night! Minna said then, - And naughty dreams!
- Good night... naughty girl! Marisa answered and closed her eyes.
Soon they both were asleep.

Next morning Marisa and Minna woke up at 9:00. When they went to the kitchen, they had a surprise. Mikel and Basty had already made a breakfast!
- What's going on? Marisa asked surprised.
- Couldn't you wait for us to wake up? Minna grinned.
- No... it's just that we wanted to thank you for yesterday, 'cause you gave us such a wonderful day, Basty explained.
- Yes, I think I'll never forget yesterday, Mikel smiled.
- You're really working hard for us, so we decided to help you a bit, Basty smiled and looked at Minna.
- Well... thanks..., Minna said confused. Basty's eyes had a certain effect on her. She didn't know what it was, but when he looked at her... she felt something... Oh, I better not look at him, I'm already lost into the other eyes... Javi's, Minna thought and sat down to have a breakfast.
- What we're going to do today? Mikel asked when Marisa had sat down too and was pouring orange juice to her glass.
- We have to go to a grocery store at least. Our fridge is quite empty, Marisa said.
- We better make a list after breakfast and plan what to buy, Minna said and sipped her coffee.
- Good morning! Javi and Ony came to kitchen. They looked really tired.
- Well... slept well? Minna smiled to Javi.
- Umm... yes... I saw a wonderful dream! he answered and smiled back.
Ony smiled to Marisa, who hardly dared to look at him. She smiled back, but was embarrassed, because she remembered what she had done in the evening.
- Mikel and Basty made this breakfast, Minna told Ony and Javi.
- What? Ony asked, - They never do it, how can it be possible?
Mikel explained and after hearing an explanation, Ony agreed, Javi just nodded his head. He was jealous. He wished he had made it. Why I never get good ideas, he thought.
After the breakfast and dishes, Marisa asked if two of the boys would like to go shopping with the girls. She was surprised when Mikel and Basty said right away they could come. Marisa had thought that Javi and Ony would have come with them, but she couldn't say to Mikel and Basty that they couldn't come. Shit! I was stupid! she thought.
Ony and Javi looked disappointed.
- What are we going to do meanwhile? Javi asked.
- You can make pancakes! Minna smiled.
- Pancakes? Ony asked.
- Yes! We'll buy some strawberry jam and then we have a little coffee break when we're back, Marisa said smiling.
- Basty and Mikel must carry foodbags, I think you have the easier job, Minna grinned, though she was also disappointed that they couldn't go with Javi and Ony.
- We won't be there for a long time, Marisa convinced.

Ony and Javi stayed alone when the others left.
- How did this happen? Ony asked.
- I don't know... we were too slow... I think..., Javi answered.
- We better start making the pancakes if we don't want to bring a disappointment, Javi grinned then.
- Ok, let's do it! Ony grinned back.

Marisa and Minna had a long list of what to buy.
- Do we need all of this? Mikel asked when he was looking at all the stuff what the girls put on the shopping cart.
- If you don't want to starve! Marisa laughed.
- Besides we don't need to come here all the time, Minna said.
- Mummy, can I get some candies, Basty was fooling around and made the others laugh.
- But mummy, I want new toys, Mikel joined him and they laughed again.
Then the boys looked around for a while and girls picked the rest of the groceries.
Mikel found something he didn't know what it was. Minna was near him, so he came to her.
- Can you tell me what's this? he asked.
Minna read what the package said. On the cover there were two reindeer. "Aslakin rykimäsukka". Minna tried to hold her laughter, but couldn't...
- What? Mikel asked.
- Are you sure you need them now? Or want to buy? Minna laughed.
- No... but I want to know, what this is.
Minna turned the package and showed the text on top of it.
Mikel's eyes got wide open. First he looked terrified and then he started to laugh.
- Oh, no!!! Sorry! How embarrassing!! he laughed and took the package away.
- What's so funny? Marisa came to Minna and saw her laughing.
- Condoms! Minna said when was able to speak again.
- Huh? I don't get it! Marisa said.
Then Minna told what Mikel had asked her and Marisa had fun too.
- You're killing me! Marisa laughed.
Mikel came to them and he saw that Marisa knew it too.
- She told you? Mikel laughed.
- Yes...
- Hey, what's up? Basty came and looked surprised. Everybody were laughing.
Minna explained to him and Basty had fun as well.

They were driving back to the cottage when suddenly something happened. Minna almost lost the control of the car.
- Shit! she said, - I think we have a flat tire!
- Oh, no! Mikel said.
- Ok, everybody out! We have to change it! Minna said and got up from the car.
She took the tools and spare tire from the back of the car and started working.
Basty was staring at her.
- Are you able to do that by yourself? he asked surprised.
- Sure the hell I am! Minna answered while placing the jack under the car and starting to open the nuts.
- I forgot my gloves, Mikel said.
- Me too, but I can help, Basty said and started to lift the car up.
Soon the flat tire was removed and Basty replaced it with spare tire. It was cold however and he couldn't put the nuts back.
- Your hands are freezing, Minna noticed, - let me warm them!
She rubbed his hands to make them warmer. Meanwhile Mikel put the nuts back and tightened them. Now Mikel's hands were also cold.
- You better put your hands under my jacket, Minna suggested to Basty.
- Are you sure? Basty asked.
- Your hands will get warm, try it, Minna smiled.
Basty did it and he felt how warm there was.
- Wonderful! he sighed and smiled.
Mikel had took the jack away already and his hands were freezing too.
- You can warm your hands under my jacket, Marisa said to Mikel.
- Thanks..., Mikel was shivering.
Basty tickled Minna and she screamed.
- Shit! It seems your hands are warm already! Minna laughed, - so, let's go back now!
Basty laughed.

When they got back to the cottage, they smelled pancakes and fresh coffee.
- Wonderful! We were freezing out there! Mikel said when they got in with all the shoppings.
- I thought you took the car, Javi laughed.
- We did, but we got a flat tire, Minna explained.
- Oh... then I understand, Javi answered.
- That's why you stayed for so long, Ony said and looked serious.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Part 12

Soon they all were over the table and drinking coffee with pancakes, strawberry jam and ice-cream. The boys wanted to know their plans for the rest of the day. Marisa told that first they could just relax and do what they want and later in the afternoon they could go to play volleyball to a gym not so far from the cottage. Boys agreed and after the coffee they started chatting about the video and watching what they had already filmed. Minna and Marisa started planning the next days and also the menu of the day.

In the afternoon they were in the gym.
- So, it's volleyball then? Mikel asked.
- Yes... how do we make the teams? Basty asked.
- How about me, Javi and you? Minna suggested to Basty.
- Fine with me and Marisa, Mikel and Ony are in the other team, Basty answered.
- Ok, let's warm up a bit first, Minna said and passed the ball to the other side of the net.
After a while they started the game and soon Basty and Minna noticed that they played well together. Javi was a bit lost, but tried his best. Also Mikel and Marisa were a good team, but Ony was poorer.
Basty was serving.
- Ace! Minna yelled when Ony didn't get the ball, - Same man! Minna shouted to Basty when he served again. But this time Mikel was awake and he took the ball in front of Ony. Marisa passed the ball then back to Mikel and Mikel jumped and hit the ball over the net.
- Score! Marisa yelled and slapped "high five" with Mikel.
- Yayyy! Mikel shouted.
Ony was a bit pissed off. His turn to serve. Minna received the ball and Basty passed it back to Minna. Mikel jumped to block the attack, but Minna hit the ball to the floor. - Score! Basty yelled and slapped "high five" with Minna.
- Yess! Javi's turn to serve, Minna said.
Javi served, Ony received the ball, but failed somehow and Marisa couldn't get it from him.
- Heyyyy! Score! Basty yelled, - More scores, Javi!
Javi served again, Mikel received, Marisa passed and Mikel attacked and hit the ball, but Basty and Minna had jumped to block the hit and they succeeded. The ball stayed to the other side. Basty hugged Minna.
- Yeees! Well done! he yelled.
Javi gave a bad look to Basty. He served again, but the ball hit to the net and the other team scored.
Mikel served, Basty received, Javi passed to Minna, but she failed, because the pass was too low.
- Sorry, it was my fault, Javi said quietly. Something was going on with Basty and Minna and he didn't like it.
- No, it's ok, Minna said and smiled to him.
At the same time Ony had same thoughts as Javi. Marisa and Mikel seemed to have so fun together... I wonder what happened when they were shopping, he thought.

Minna, Basty and Javi won the first set. The second set went by faster, because Minna and Basty seemed to play together too well and Mikel couldn't block their attacks. Ony had almost lost his interest to the game, Javi played and tried his best, but he was thinking all the time that Minna is interested in Basty more than him and that disturbed his concentration. Basty and Mikel were also yelling comments to each others and they had really fun there. Only Javi and Ony were unhappy.

- Basty, it seems your hands are really warm now! Mikel laughed.
- I got best possible treatment! Basty laughed back.
- What does that mean? Javi asked.
- His hands were freezing, when we changed the tire and we had no gloves, so he warmed his hands under Minna's jacket! Mikel laughed.
- Speak for yourself! You warmed your hands under Marisa's jacket! Basty laughed back.
Minna and Marisa looked at each others scared. Shit, did they had to say it loud! both thought. Javi and Ony took a quick look at each others. What was going on? Ony was convinced that Marisa wanted to be with Mikel.

After three sets time was full and they had to leave.
Minna took the net down with Basty. Others went already to the dressing rooms.
Basty followed Minna to the storage where she took the net chatting with her.
- You play really well, have you played in a team? he asked.
- No, never... just played it with friends for fun, Minna answered.
Minna had put the net away and was leaving the storage, but Basty stood at the door.
- You know..., he said, - I like you very much!
Minna was surprised. What's happening, she thought.
Basty came closer and suddenly kissed her.
- What... were... you doing? Minna asked confused when Basty had stopped.
- Sorry! I hope you don't mind... I just like you so much, I couldn't help it! Basty said and smiled.
He has a beautiful smile! Minna thought. He's actually very handsome and that kiss... felt good, she thought.
- Ok. We better go now, Minna smiled and they walked toward the dressing rooms.

Minna walked to ladies' dressing room and sat down on a bench. She stared at the wall and just didn't understand anything.
- What happened? Are you ok? Marisa asked concerned.
- Basty...
- What about him?
- He kissed me..., Minna kept staring at the wall.
- WHAT? Marisa was surprised.
- I'm.. I'm... really confused..., Minna said and went to wash her face.
She didn't know what to think. Javi is in my mind, but today he has been strange... and Basty has been so nice to me... and that kiss... shit! I'm losing my mind! she thought and went to change her clothes.

Back in the cottage the girls started to make the dinner. Mikel and Basty were joyful and laughed a lot. Javi and Ony were pissed off and watched TV and said nothing.
Minna was thinking about Basty. She liked him, but not the right way... but Javi was today so strange. Maybe he doesn't think the same way about me like I think about him... and Basty has showed his interest. What should I do? she was wondering.
At dinner table Minna was still on her thoughts. Ony was quiet too. Mikel and Basty chatted with Marisa and Javi tried to get Minna's attention. He stared at her, but she didn't notice. Finally Minna looked at Javi and he smiled to her.
- Are you tired? he asked.
- Why?
- 'Cause you don't speak anything.
- No... I'm just... thinking, Minna answered.
- Deep thoughts, Javi smiled.
- Yes..., Minna smiled back and was more confused. Javi's eyes and smile... they made her shivering again... but what about Basty... gee, I better stop thinking! she decided. I don't understand anything anymore..

After the dinner Marisa put the sauna on. Minna put the dishwasher on and went to watch TV in the living room. Ony, Javi and Mikel were discussing about some new songs over the kitchen table, but Basty came to sit next to Minna.
- Hi! Why are you alone here? he asked.
- I don't know. No reason. 'Cause I feel like, Minna answered.
- Is it... because of... me? he asked then and looked at her eyes.
- I... well... no! Minna stammered, - I think I'm just a bit tired.
- I'm sorry if I did something you didn't like, Basty said.
- No... it's ok, I mean... I liked it! Minna smiled.
- Me too! Basty smiled, - Very much actually!
Am I falling in love with him? Minna thought. Why do I feel so weird?
- I'm thirsty! I think I'll get something to drink, she said and walked to the kitchen, took a cider from the fridge and went to look for Marisa. She found her in their room.
- Shit! I want to get out of here! I'm going crazy! I don't know what to do! Minna complained to Marisa and sat down on her bed and drank some cider. Then she told about the recent discuss with Basty.
- Wow... it looks like he has made his decision! Marisa said.
- Well... I wish Javi would make his... he has been a bit distant today.
- Maybe he is not that fast. Shit, I was hoping Javi and Ony would have come with us to the grocery store, but I didn't realize that Basty and Mikel wanted so much to come...
- I knew your thoughts and I was surprised too, but next time we will ask only Javi and Ony, Minna grinned.
- Ony is strange too, Marisa said sadly, - He has hardly said anything to me today.
I don't think he is interested in me at all!
- I think I'll get drunk today! I don't want to think them now! Minna said and drank her cider.
- Maybe I should too, Marisa said.

Part 13

Boys were still chatting about the songs and the video, when Marisa and Minna came downstairs.
- I think sauna is ready, you wanna go? Marisa asked the boys.
- We're not finished with this yet, you can go first! Mikel said.
- Not even jacuzzi? Marisa asked.
- Nah... some other time, Ony answered.
Minna walked to the fridge and took 5 bottles of cider and took them with her to sauna.
Soon they were sitting in the sauna, throwing water to the stones and enjoying the hot steam with cold cider.
- Shall we go to the jacuzzi after this? Marisa suggested.
- Sure! Minna said, - We haven't actually tried it yet.
- We should all go in it together, Marisa laughed.
- At least it's big enough for six, Minna grinned.
- Would they come with us? Marisa asked
- I know at least one who would! Minna said seriously.

In the jacuzzi the girls drank more cider and chatted about everything. Minna felt a bit relaxed after second cider. After a while Marisa was ready to leave.

- Ok. I had enough this, said Marisa and got up from jacuzzi. - I can't sit here for too long.
- I wonder what the boys are doing now, Minna said.
She was still sitting in jacuzzi and relaxing. Her eyes were closed and she leaned her head to the edge of jacuzzi.
- Maybe they wait for their turn, Marisa grinned.
- I thought they didn't want to come, Minna said.
- You'll never know, Marisa laughed and left.

Minna enjoyed the jacuzzi. She wished she had it at home too.
Someone came in.
- Decided to come back, Marisa? Minna asked.
Then she opened her eyes as she thought it didn't sound like it was Marisa.
- Oh! It's you! Minna was surprised.
- I thought maybe you'll need some company, Basty said.
He had only a towel around him and it looked like he was going to join Minna in the jacuzzi. Minna thought this can't be true, but didn't let him notice that she was embarrassed.
Basty step in the jacuzzi and took his towel away. He had nothing under it. He sat down and noticed Minna had drinks beside the jacuzzi.
- Are we gonna party? he asked and took a bottle of cider and offered it to Minna.
- Sure! Why not! Minna answered, took the bottle and drank half of it. Basty looked at her eyes open wide.
- Wow! You really rock! he said then. - I've never seen a girl like you!
- What do you mean? I'm not that special! Minna laughed.
- Well, you're a damn good driver, also with snowmobile, know how to change a tire and you organize things well, you keep this house in order...
- C'mon, I'm not the only one! Marisa can do the same things as well, Minna interrupted Basty.
Basty drank some cider.
- But I'm not interested in her, he said.
Then he moved closer to Minna. She felt a bit uncomfortable. She drank more cider. The bottle was soon empty and she felt a bit drunk.
- You know, I've wanted to get you alone with me for a long time, he said and looked at Minna's eyes.
- I know. I've noticed you've been staring at me, Minna said and took another bottle of cider.
Basty kept staring.
- Could you please stop that staring? Minna asked. Now she felt more drunk.
- Sorry I can't, Basty said, - You make me so crazy.
He still came closer and touched her leg under the bubbling water. He took her bottle and put it to the edge of the jacuzzi.
- How far you think you can go? Minna laughed.
- As far as I can get, Basty said with a smile. Then he kissed her.
Oh, well, he's quite nice, Minna thought.
- You taste so good, Basty said after the kiss.
- Yea, it's the cider, Minna laughed, - It's quite good, you know!
Basty kissed her neck...lower...almost her breast. His hands were touching her body under the water.
He's actually quite good at this, Minna thought. Basty kissed her lips again. This time Minna answered his kiss and Basty got more excited.
- Wow, girl, you're so hot! he said.
Both were acting really hot and Basty was touching her everywhere, making her more hot. Then Basty whispered
- Why don't we continue this in my room? and looked at her eyes.
Right about then Minna woke up to the reality. She was drunk, but she realized what would happen and it was so wrong! What the hell was she doing? What if Javi find out this? She got scared.
- Umm... eh... Basty... no... we have to stop this! Minna stammered.
She was a bit terrified about Basty's behaviour and hers!
- I usually don't do like this, she said, - I'm sorry, Basty! I can't continue this, Minna said and got up from the jacuzzi, took her tower and put it around her.
- I don't understand, Basty said. - What did I do wrong?
Minna looked at him.
- You didn't do anything wrong, but I can't do this! she said.
- Why not?
Minna thought for a while what to say. Then she told
- 'Cause I love someone else!
She left the room.

Javi was in the kitchen when he saw Minna coming from jacuzzi room. Minna didn't notice him. She went to upstairs. Marisa was downstairs... what if I go after Minna, Javi thought.
Then the door was opened again. Javi got shocked. Basty! What the hell! Were they together in jacuzzi?! But... but... I thought she was interested in me! The way she always looks at me, did I only imagine it? Javi went to his room. I know Basty likes her, but I thought I had a chance on her. Damn, I was too slow! Did they make love? Oh, God... what I'm gonna do? I have to fight for her... but it's no use. I think I just lost the fight. Javi had many thoughts in her mind. He was depressed. He layed on his bed and sighed.
- Basty, damn you! he said angryly.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Part 14

When Minna came downstairs, she saw only Ony, Mikel and Marisa. They were playing cards over the kitchen table.
- What's up? Marisa asked when she saw Minna's face.
- Nothing, Minna said. She took another cider from the fridge and went to sit on the sofa and watch TV.
- Are you gonna party alone? Mikel asked.
- I don't feel like, Minna said and drank her cider.
Marisa was sure that something had happened. They played the game 'til the end. Mikel won as Marisa couldn't concentrate and Ony had bad cards. Marisa was curious to know what was wrong with Minna. She took also a cider and went to the couch.
- Something happened? she asked in Finnish, as she didn't want Ony and Mikel to know what they were talking about.
- You'll never believe, Minna said, - B came to jacuzzi with me!
- No! Marisa sighed.
- Oh, yes! And he acted quite hot... and I almost..., Minna stopped suddenly and drank more cider.
- I don't know what I was thinking about..., she continued.
Marisa listened and were quessing if she was right in her thoughts. Then Minna told what almost happened.
- Oh my! Marisa couldn't say more.
Mikel and Ony were looking at them curiously.
- Later, Marisa, Minna said, - Boys seem to be curious about what we're talking about.
- Sure! Marisa said.

Basty came to the kitchen. He asked if the boys will go to the sauna. Ony and Mikel left. Javi was in his room and didn't care about anything.
Marisa and Minna were watching TV and drinking. Soon Marisa's phone rang and she went to talk to it upstairs. Minna was alone in the livingroom and Basty decided to go to talk to her. He sat down on the couch next to her.
- I'm sorry about.. what just happened..., Basty said quietly.
- It's ok..., Minna said. She felt she was too drunk, but she couldn't help it now.
- It is? Basty was surprised and looked at her.

Javi came from his room and saw Basty and Minna on the couch. Shit, he thought and went upstairs.

- Well, you can't cancel it, can you? Minna asked.
- No, but I thought you didn't like it? Basty asked confused.
- It's not that I didn't like it... it's just that I can't do it....
- You liked it? Basty was surprised.
- Well.. yes..., Minna was embarrassed.
- So, you're saying you like me? he wanted to know.
- Umm... well... yes... but I like more someone else..., she stammered.
- If there wasn't that someone else, you...
- Stop! Minna interrupted him, - I don't want to talk about it ok? There is this someone else and I can't think of others, ok? she said a bit annoyed and left the living room.
She went to fireplace room and found Javi there.
- Hi! she said and her heart started to beat faster.
- Hi! Javi said and didn't look at her. He sat on the sofa and was flipping through a magazine, though he didn't remember anything of it, he was only thinking about Basty and Minna.
- Didn't you go to the sauna? Minna asked and started to light a fire to the fireplace.
- No... don't feel like.., Javi mumbled. Then he put the magazine away and left the room. Minna stared after him and didn't understand. What did I say? What's going on? she thought. Then Marisa came in.
- What's wrong with Javi? she asked and sat down on the couch and started eating chocolate.
- I don't know... I'm already confused about Basty... and Javi doesn't make this any easier... give me that chocolate too, Minna said and game to sit on the couch as well.
She told about chat with Basty and what Javi had said. Marisa didn't know what to say. Then Minna said it's better if she goes to bed and tries to sleep. At least she wouldn't have to think about these things.

Javi went to his room and watched again the videotapes of Minna. He was so disappointed. She seemed to like Basty more than him, it was obvious now. Maybe better just to forget... but I hate to see them together, he thought and finally after few hours he fell asleep.

Ony didn't want to see Mikel and Marisa together. He couldn't stop thinking that Mikel had warmed his hands under Marisa's jacket... maybe they did more than that, he thought. He was rolling on his bed again and couldn't get any sleep.

Mikel, Basty and Marisa chatted in fireplace room and listened music. Finally Basty said he'll go to bed and Marisa and Mikel stayed alone.
- Aren't you sleepy yet? Mikel asked. They were both sitting on the couch next to each others.
- Well... I usually stay up late, but I guess I could go to bed by now, Marisa yawned.
- You still have that chocolate? Mikel asked then.
- Yes, it's there on the table near you, Marisa said.
Mikel took the chocolate and bited off a big piece.
- Hey, c'mon! Not THAT much! Marisa raised her voice and tried to grab on the chocolate, but Mikel just laughed and put the chocolate further. Marisa tried to reach the chocolate, but couldn't and the next she realized she was laying on Mikel and both were laughing like crazy. Then they both got up and suddenly Mikel gave a kiss to her cheek.
- Good night! he said and smiled.
- Uh... good night! Marisa answered and stared at Mikel.
- And thanks for the chocolate, Mikel grinned, - it was veeery tasty!
- Give it back! Marisa laughed and pretended to chase Mikel, but he was already going to his room! Marisa went smiling to her room. He's funny, she thought and got serious then... and very cute.

Part 15

Minna woke up in the middle of the night. She couldn't get sleep anymore, so she got up and quietly left the room. Marisa was sleeping and didn't hear her leaving.
Minna went downstairs. She sat down on the couch in the living room and opened TV. However, she didn't watch it, she just stared at the darkness through the window.

Ony decided to get up too. He hadn't sleep at all yet and it was 1:15. He walked to the kitchen and drank glass of water. Then he noticed someone was in the living room. He went to see who it was.
- Hey! he said after seeing it was Minna. She was laying on the couch.
- Hey! she answered and sat up.
Ony sat next to her.
- You can't sleep either? he asked.
- No, Minna answered quietly.
- Problems?
- Yea.
- Want to share?
Minna looked at Ony. She wanted really to tell someone, but to Ony... was it wise?
- Can I trust you? she asked then, - Promise not to tell anybody?
- Of course! he answered and looked at her seriously.
Minna decided to tell. She told about Javi... how she really liked him so much and wanted to spend more time with him... and she thought he wanted to be with her too, but now he's been weird and it seems like he has lost his interest. It was like he was mad about something. And then Basty. She told what had happened with him and how she felt bad, because he wanted to be with her and she couldn't, because of Javi.
Ony listened quietly.
- Wow... that's quite a story! he said after Minna had told everything.
- I've told Marisa... but..
- You needed to talk with someone else too?
- Yes.. I guess...
- I've noticed Javi is interested in you, Ony said, - and I believe you have a chance on him, just don't give up.
- You think so?
- Yes.
- What about Basty? I think I'll hurt him and I don't want to. He is so nice and I do love him, but as a friend. I realized I couldn't be more..
- He will understand, I'm sure of it.
- I hope so...
Ony put his arm around her shoulder.
- Just don't worry, I'm sure things will be fine after all, he said.
Then Ony hugged her.
- Thanks, Minna said smiling. She felt much better now.

Basty came downstairs. He was thirsty and wanted to drink something. He looked at living room and saw Ony and Minna hugging. What the hell...! he was wondering and stared at them. Is it Ony she is in love with? he thought.

- I think I can sleep now, Minna smiled and got up, so did Ony.
- Ok, but just trust yourself and talk to him, I'm sure it helps, Ony smiled back.
- I'll try! Good night!
- Sweet dreams! Ony smiled.

They both saw Basty in the kitchen.
- You're up too? Ony asked.
- Yea... I'm thirsty..., Basty answered and looked at Minna who was going upstairs. She is in love with Ony, he thought.
Ony went to his room and thought for a while how nice it would be if Minna and Javi were together. They both are so crazy and always fooling around... then he fell asleep.

Basty went to bed as well and he fell asleep seeing dreams of Minna and him and Minna and Ony and Minna and Pekka... and then he woke up sweating and thinking he has no chances on her, but he wants to try one more time.

In the morning at breakfast everybody looked exhausted. They all were quiet and just concentrated to eating.
- So, what's the plan for the day? Mikel asked then when he was bored with the silence.
- I don't think we can do much today. There's a snowstorm outside and it can take for the whole day, Marisa said.
- Oh..., Mikel answered, - but we still can go out, can't we?
- Why not, if you like to be in that weather.
- I want to go! I've never been in snowstorm, I want to feel it! Mikel grinned.
- Be my guest! Marisa smiled.
- What about others? Minna asked.
- Well, maybe we could go outside, but I rather stay in, Basty said.
Javi was annoyed. He didn't say a word. Ony wasn't feeling so bad anymore though he thought Mikel was a bit annoying, because he tried all the time to get Marisa's attention.

When it wasn't dark outside anymore, Mikel went out. He felt the cold wind and big wet snowflakes hitting to his face. It was a new experience and he actually enjoyed it.
A bit later the others except Javi went out too and started to throw snowballs. Soon they had a snow fight on! Javi looked at them on the window. How great she looks, he thought. He was looking at Minna for a long time when she threw snow balls and ran away Mikel's snowballs, then she chased Ony and put snow to his neck... then suddenly Basty grabbed on her and carried her to the snowdrift and fell on her.
- DAMN! Javi cursed, - I can't stand that anymore! he yelled and left the room feeling very angry. He slammed the door of his room behind him and went laying on his bed. He didn't know what to do. The only thing he knew was that he was in love with her. He knew it now for sure.

Basty was laying on Minna in the snowdrift.
- You're arrested! he laughed.
- In your dreams! Minna yelled and threw snow to his face.
But Basty didn't go away. He looked at Minna. His face was wet of the snow. Minna couldn't escape, though she wanted. Then she felt Basty's warm lips on hers.

Mikel, Ony and Marisa didn't notice Basty and Minna. Ony and Marisa ran around the cottage and went hiding from Mikel. They were together behind a big snowdrift.
- He can't find us, Ony grinned.
- He will see our footprints on the snow, Marisa said.
- Oh, shit, I forgot that, Ony smiled.
He looked at Marisa's eyes. Marisa looked at Ony's eyes. She felt something... maybe something would happen after all, she thought.
They almost kissed, but then
- SURPRISEE!!!! Mikel yelled and poured snow on them. Both started yelling.
- Mikeel!!! Ony shouted, - I'm gonna kill youuu!!!
Mikel was already running away and laughing.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Part 16

Minna was surprised of Basty's behaviour. She thought she had clearly said she can't do this and that she loves another... but Basty was good at kissing, she felt a bit hot already... and what else she could do now except just be there.
When Basty stopped kissing, both were gasping.
- Can I change your mind? he asked and smiled.
- No... what are you doing? Get off! I've got snow under my jacket! Minna almost yelled to him.
Basty got up and pulled Minna up as well.
- I'm terribly sorry..., he said and seemed to be ashamed.
- Don't..., Minna regretted what she had said, - I'm the one who's sorry! Basty, you are great, but I can't change my feelings!

Mikel ran toward them.
- Help!! They'll chase mee!! he laughed.
Ony and Marisa were running after Mikel and soon they caught him and put snow on his neck and under his jacket. Mikel laughed like crazy.
Suddenly they heard something. It was a tree and it fell down. There were a lot of wet snow on the top of the tree that bent the top lower and it fell down, over the road. Now they couldn't go anywhere by a car.
They decided to go inside and change the clothes and drink something hot. And they should call about the tree to someone.

After a while they decided to play cards, because they were a bit bored. Javi was in too, even if he was a bit pissed off. Then Mikel got an idea. He suggested that each game's loser should do something to the winner, like kiss or hug or something. Everybody laughed and agreed and started to play.
Before they started they decided what the loser should do. They decided that the first thing to do was to hug.
The game was simple enough for everyone and Basty lost and Mikel won. So, Basty hugged Mikel. Next thing was to lick a cheek. This time Ony lost and Minna won. Everybody laughed, but Ony had to do it, so he went to Minna and licked her cheek.
- Yuck! Don't drool! Minna laughed and so did others!
Another game and the loser had to kiss a chin. Marisa lost and she kissed Javi's chin. Everybody had fun.
Next time Marisa won and Ony lost. Ony had to kiss her lips.
- Woooo!! the others were shouting when Ony's kiss was longer than anyone expected. Marisa blushed. Her heart was beating fast
Next game and the loser had to bite winner's nose. Javi lost and Basty won. Javi was staring at Basty... he wanted to bite his nose off!
- Sorry, I'm not in anymore..., he said and left the room.
- Bad loser! Mikel laughed.
The others looked at him seriously.
- Shut up, Ony whispered to him.
- What? Mikel didn't understand, - He didn't do what he was supposed to do!
- Mikel, not now..., Marisa tried to shut his mouth.

In the afternoon they all spent time by themselves. Mikel read a book, Basty was listening to music, Ony watched what they had filmed, Javi was in his room feeling pissed off, Marisa read a magazine and Minna took a nap. Finally Minna got up and noticed it was time for dinner and she and Marisa went to the kitchen. At dinner table Javi didn't say anything and Minna was a bit quiet too. Mikel chatted with Marisa and Ony. Basty seemed to be in his thoughts, so he didn't say much either.

After the sauna the boys went to jacuzzi. Mikel got some idea of the video and he and Ony left the jacuzzi, but Basty and Javi stayed. Javi tried to relax, but when he saw that Basty didn't go, he couldn't.
- What's eating you? Basty asked.
- Nothing..., Javi mumbled.
- I'm wondering what game Minna is playing, Basty said then.
Javi looked at him.
- What do you mean?
- I saw her hugging Ony last night... and I thought she liked me.., Basty stared at the wall.
- WHAT?
- Yes, they were in the livingroom and hugged, I saw it!
- Did they say anything? Javi was so mad he almost saw red.
- No... nothing special...
- Fine... great... perfect.., Javi mumbled, got up from the jacuzzi, took his towel and left. He was so angry he could have shouted.
He met Minna in front of his room.
- What? Did you have a fight with Basty or what? Minna asked when she saw that Javi was really mad.
- Just leave me alone, ok! he said angrily and went to his room and slammed the door.
Minna was standing still and didn't understand anything. Is he mad at me? Or Basty?
She went to the livingroom and pretended to watch the TV, but she didn't see it at all. She just thought what just happened. Does this mean he doesn't want to be with me... he hates me? Oh, shit! And Basty wants me, but I don't want him... what a mess! How did this all happened? And why he hates me now? she thought and had already tears in her eyes.
- Are you ok? Marisa came to livingroom and saw Minna wasn't quite ok.
- Never again..., she just said.
She told what had happened and Marisa was thoughtful.
- Sounds strange, she said, - What if he saw you together? she asked then.
- I don't know... I don't know anything anymore! Minna almost yelled and sprang up from the couch.
- I think I'll go to bed! I don't feel like doing anything..., she said then and left the livingroom.
Marisa looked at after her. Poor girl, she thought.

Minna was going to upstairs when Javi came from his room. They looked at each others for a while. Now Minna was pissed off too. She wanted that guy so much, but she couldn't get him.
- What are you staring at? she sighed angrily to Javi and walked by him.
- Well, same to you! Javi shouted after her.
Now it was Minna's turn to slam the door.

Mikel and Ony were a bit shocked of what they just heard. They were coming downstairs when they saw Minna and Javi almost shouting to each others. They went to the kitchen where Marisa was now and she was a bit shocked too.
- What's going on? Mikel asked carefully.
- I wish I knew, Marisa said.
- I think they don't know either, Ony said.
- Maybe it's better if we try to go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and things can look better, Marisa said then.
They said good night to each others and went to their rooms.

Marisa went quietly to their room. She didn't dare to say anything to Minna who was laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling.
Marisa tried to say something, but she really didn't know what, so she didn't say anything.
- Yes... don't talk to me, Minna said, - I don't want to talk now, just let me be!
- But..., Marisa tried to say something.
- Just let me be, ok? I'm not in the mood to chat or anything.
- Ok, Marisa said and started to read a magazine before sleeping.

Part 17

Next morning the girls were up early. They made the breakfast and soon the boys came for breakfast as well. Minna ate quickly. She didn't want to be at the same table with Javi for a long time. After eating she walked straight to upstairs and to her room. The others didn't hurry with their breakfast. Mikel helped Marisa with the dishes, Ony gave a bad look at Mikel, because he would have wanted to help Marisa, but Mikel was faster.
Then Marisa thought about what they would do today.

- So, we'll go skiing today, Marisa said, - are you ready for that? she smiled.
- I am! Mikel said and smiled.
- Me too! Basty grinned.
- I guess I'm as well, Ony smiled.
- I don't feel like, Javi said, - Do you mind if I stay here?
- It's ok, you can stay, if you don't want to ski, Marisa said. - Where's Minna?
- I haven't seen her for a while, Mikel said.
Marisa went to upstairs to their room. Minna was laying on her bed and looked miserable.
- What are you doing here? We were supposed to go skiing, Marisa said.
- I don't want, Minna said. - Everything just goes wrong, she said sadly, - I'll stay here.
- Javi is staying here too, Marisa said.
- Shit! Minna said angryly, - I've spoiled my chances on him!
- Well, try to get along with each others. Could you go shopping? We need more food, but unfortunately the tree is still on the way. I called about it, but the guy said they're busy to open the roads, so they promised to remove it in the evening or tomorrow morning. Promise, that you'll go to shop, ok? I'll leave a list on the table, Marisa explained.
- Ok, Minna said, - Sorry, I'm really pissed off... and sad. Will you go now?
- Sorry, sis! Try to get better!

When others left, Minna layed on her bed at least for an hour. Javi was staying in his room. He was pissed off too. Then Minna got up. They had to go to buy some food. She checked the list on the table and noticed that she really couldn't carry all the stuff by herself, as they had to walk. She hated the idea that she had to ask Javi with her. Then she went and knocked on his door.
- Are you in there? she asked, - We gotta go to buy some food. You must come too, 'cause I can't carry all by myself.
She went back to the kitchen. Javi came from his room and looked really sad.
- So we go? he only said.

They were walking toward the shop. Both were quiet.
Gosh, how I hate this! Minna thought.
What a bitch! Javi thought.
They bought all the things on the list and packed them to their backpack. Then they left back. They still didn't talk to each others. In half way Minna left the road and walked on snowy path.
- Where you're going? Javi asked.
- Straight way to the cottage, Minna answered, - This is the shortest way.
- Fine, Javi said and followed her.
Suddenly Minna dropped through the snow! She was crossing a narrow river, but the water was still running under thin ice and Minna dropped through it. She was on the water up to her waist.
- Help me! she cried out.
Javi ran to her as he was walking a lot behind her. He grabbed on her shoulders and started pulling her up.
- Shit! I didn't realize it wasn't freezed properly! Minna said and Javi pulled her and soon he got her away from the water.
- You are freezing soon, we have to go quickly! Javi said, - Give me your backpack! Are you able to walk?
- Yea, I think so, Minna said and took her shoes away and poured water out of them. She started shaking.
- Let's hurry, can you? Javi was worried.
- I try.
Minna felt really cold. Luckily it was only a short way back to the cottage. However, it was -10 C outside and strong wind, so when they finally got back to the cottage, Minna was freezing.
- Give me the keys! Javi said when they stood behind the door of the cottage.
- They're in my pocket..., Minna was shaking more than ever, - But I can't take them.
Javi started to check her jacket's pockets.
- No... not there... my jeans...
Javi put his hand to her jeans' pocket and took the keys. He felt really strange. Normally this would have been great, to put his hand to her pocket, but now.... He didn't know what to think.

Marisa and the boys were skiing cross-country. Actually boys were learning and at first it seemed to be difficult. Marisa had fun while looking at the boys and their faces.
- Mikel, just look at me and try to do the same! Marisa teached.
Basty was learning fast and he seemed to enjoy skiing. Ony wasn't bad either.
- Hey, I'll challenge you guys soon! Basty shouted and laughed, - I'm gonna win!
- Oh, just try it, but I'll be better, Ony shouted back laughing.
Then there was a downhill.
- No, no... I'm NOT skiing down that! Mikel looked terrified.
- Just look how I'll ski down and do the same, Marisa said and soon she was far ahead. The downhill looked easy to ski.
- Easy, Basty said and tried the same than Marisa. He didn't fell, but was a bit unsteady.
- My turn! Ony shouted.
He came down and it went well until he tried to stop. He couldn't stop and he rushed out of the skiing track, past Basty and Marisa, to deep snow and fell down.
Marisa and Basty were laughing. Mikel looked at terrified on the hill.
- Big shit! Ony shouted, - help me out of here!!
Marisa and Basty were still laughing, but went to help Ony. He didn't know, how to get up.
- You have to take your skis off, before you can get up, Marisa laughed and tried to give advices.
- I don't remember how to open these! Ony sounded desperate.
- Allright, I'll come to help! Marisa said and skied to Ony.
After a while Marisa had Ony's skis in her hands.
- The other one is broken! Marisa said, - You have to walk back. I'm sorry!
- Oh shit, Ony sighed.
- Mikel, come down! Basty shouted.
- No, I won't! This is dangerous! Mikel shouted back.
- Chickeeen!! Basty shouted and laughed.
- I'M NOT! Mikel shouted and skied down the hill. He looked scared, but he didn't fell down.
Marisa helped Ony back to skiing track. She grabbed his hands an pulled. Ony got finally up from the snow. Then they were standing face to face.
- Thanks, Marisa! Ony said and looked at her eyes. Marisa was shivering. Why he looked at her that way? Marisa felt a some kind of connection between them and for a moment she thought Ony would kiss her, but the feeling disappeared when Mikel said something.
- What? Marisa asked.
- I said if we're going back already? Mikel smiled.
- Oh, sure! Let's go!
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Part 18

Inside the cottage Javi helped Minna to take off the wet and almost frozen jeans. He gave her a towel.
- You take a shower? he asked.
- No, no! Minna whispered, - It hurts, no water! Just something dry... the blankets.. and socks...
- I'll get them, Javi said and went for searching them.
Minna was having only a towel around her. Gosh, it was so cold! She could hardly put on the waterboiler for getting hot water for the hot chocolate. Javi came back with the blankets and put them around Minna. He had to put on the socks too, because Minna couldn't do it by herself.
- I'll make the cocoa, you go to rest now, he said.
Minna walked slowly to the fireplace room and soon Javi followed her with hot chocolate.
- Could you.., Minna tried to say something, but it was difficult as she was so cold.
- What? Javi asked.
- Fireplace..., Minna said and sipped hot chocolate.
- Sure! Of course! Javi said and started to light the fire to the fireplace.
Minna was sitting on the couch, covered with blankets and drinking hot chocolate. She felt herself a bit warmer. Her toes were moving already. She looked at Javi. He was so handsome. But he was mad to her about something. So close, but so far away, Minna thought. When Javi had made the fire, he came to sit next to Minna.
- You're feeling any better? he asked.
- Just a bit, Minna answered.
She had just finished the hot chocolate. She put the mug away.
- Come here, I'll warm you, Javi said friendly.
Minna looked at him like searching for an answer that he was only joking. But Javi seemed to be serious.
- Let's lay here on the couch and I'll warm you, ok?
Minna didn't say a word, but accepted it, because she was so cold. Javi put his arms around her and they layed on the couch. Minna's back was against Javi's chest... they were both staring at the fire in the fireplace. The fire already warmed them.
- Are you ok now? Javi asked.
- Yes, thanks, Minna said.
She felt she was relaxing... and Javi felt so warm. His arms around her... Oh, how I wish this was a different situation, Minna thought.
After a while Minna wasn't shaking anymore. She felt just fine... and sleepy. She closed her eyes. Just before she fell asleep she thought she felt how Javi gave a kiss to her neck... or maybe it was dream already...

Javi felt Minna had fallen asleep. He kissed her neck. I'd like to touch her a bit different way, he thought. But what can I do? She likes more Basty and Ony... I guess it will be also Mikel before me. Shit! What kind of girl is she? Does she want to be with everyone else? Is she really a...? Javi thought could she really be so bad... but then he was convinced that she's not. Then he fell asleep too.

Marisa and other boys were back at the cottage. They were wondering why there were wet clothes on the floor. Where were Minna and Javi? Marisa checked the rooms downstairs, but didn't find anyone.
- Minna! Javi! Are you here? Marisa shouted and headed toward fireplace room. When she got in there, she found Minna and Javi sleeping on the couch. Basty, Mikel and Ony followed Marisa to the room. Everybody just looked at them.
- Shit! Basty said and left the room.
- Wow! Mikel said and smiled.
- I wonder what has happened, Marisa was wondering.
- Are we going to eat soon? I'm hungry! Mikel said.
- Sure! Let's go cooking, Marisa said and left the room Mikel after her.

Javi got awake. He saw only Ony.
- Ony? What's up? he asked Ony. He couldn't get up as Minna was still sleeping on his arm.
- You look so cute together, Ony grinned.
- No, I was just warming her. She dropped down to a river and got wet. She was freezing.
- No kidding? Ony looked surprised.
- Yea, but how can I get up from here? he asked and wanted to get up from the couch.
- I wouldn't want to if I was you, Ony smiled.
- But... maybe she wants Basty instead of me - or you!
- She wants you, Ony said.
Javi's heart beat extra time.
- What? he whispered and stared at Ony.
- She told me at that night, when Basty saw us hugging, that she wants to be with you, but you don't want to be with her. She didn't know why and she was so sad. I was comforting her. There's nothing between me and her.
Javi's heart was beating faster.
- But what about Basty? he sighed.
- Basty likes her, that's true. She told that Basty had kissed her and that they almost... made love, but she realized she didn't want to do it because of you. She said Basty is nice, but she doesn't love him.
Ony seemed to tell the truth. Javi was so confused. She likes me! he thought. She wasn't with Basty- nor Ony!
- Ony! We need you here, Mikel shouted downstairs.
Ony left the room.
-Umm... what... uh.., Minna mumbled, then she awoke. She got a bit scared when she realized someone was holding her. Then she remembered.
- Oh, sorry, I fell asleep, she said.
Javi seemed to hold her tighter... What was wrong with him? she thought.
- Ok, let me go. I'm going to get dressed, I'm ok now, these blankets aren't so nice, Minna said.
Javi let her go and got up. Minna looked at Javi. He smiled to her.
- What? Minna asked and was embarrassed.
- Nothing, Javi answered and smiled.
- You're weird! Minna said and left the room.

Part 19

After taking a shower and getting dressed Minna went to downstairs. Dinner was ready. Mikel and Ony had helped Marisa. Now they all sat over the table. Javi and Mikel were in a good mood and were joking. Basty didn't say a word. Ony was looking at Marisa every time she looked away. Marisa was chatting with Mikel and didn't notice Ony's looks. Minna was eating her dinner and wondering what was wrong with Javi -and Basty! He acted like she didn't exist!
- Marisa, you must tell me something after dinner, Minna said in Finnish to Marisa.
- Heyy, you better tell it to everybody, Mikel was teasing Minna.
- Yea, we wanna know what you're talking about us! Javi joined teasing Minna.
Minna smiled.
- I just said that I almost freezed today.
- You did? Basty suddenly asked, - Why?
Minna explained what had happened. After she had told everything, Basty was friendlier.
- I'm glad you wasn't alone, he said.
- Me too, Minna answered.

Later Marisa had a chance to tell Minna, what had happened when Marisa and the boys had found them on the couch. Now Minna understood Basty's behaviour... but not Javi's!

- Hey, the tree has been removed! Mikel said when he came inside with Basty. They had taken a walk outside after the dinner.
Javi and Ony were planning the video and Minna and Marisa planned the next day and also the Christmas party.
- I have a suggestion, Mikel continued, -What if we go dancing somewhere?
The others looked at him. Mikel got confused.
- Well... if you think it's a bad idea... he rolled his eyes and shrugged.
- No! Actually that's a damn good idea! Marisa said.
Minna was nodding her head and other boys seemed to like the idea too.
- I know there's a good place here we could go, Minna said, - Usually there are lots of people, so nobody's really staring at you.
- So we go? Mikel looked surprised.
- Yea, didn't you understand! Basty laughed and pushed him.

Later in the evening they went to a restaurant, where was also a stage for bands and there was already a band playing.
- Hey, good place! Basty said.
- We should have come here eariler, Ony said.
- We thought you don't want to show up in public, Marisa said.
- We thought so too, but we're bored with it already, Javi said and smiled.
Then he grabbed on Minna's hand and said
- Let's go dancing!
- You wanna dance too? Mikel asked Marisa.
- Sure! Marisa said and was delighted.

Ony and Basty stood and watched the others dancing.
- Shit! I was too slow! Basty said.
- You can ask her to slow dance, Ony said and grinned.
- I guess so... but I've lost her, Basty said and looked sad.
- C'mon, there are other nice girls, Ony said, - Just keep your eyes open, man!
Ony headed to get something to drink.
- Wanna have a beer?
- Sure, Basty said and followed Ony.

Javi was smiling all the time when he was dancing with Minna. She felt herself really strange. Why is he smiling like a crazy? she thought.
- You dance well, Javi said still smiling, - C'mon, let's dance really wild!
Some people were already staring at them. When the song ended and they stopped dancing, some people clapped their hands.
- Gee, I'm embarrassed! Minna said to Javi, - and thirsty! Let's get something to drink.
- I'll have a beer, what do you want? Javi asked.
- Just a coke. I'm your driver, remember? Minna grinned, but thought "you.. I want you".
- Oh, yes, our rally driver, Javi smiled.
They watched the band playing for a while. Then the band started a slow song.
- This is our song, Javi said, looked at Minna's eyes and led her to the dance floor.
Javi put his arms around her waist and pulled her real close to him. Minna had no other choice than to put her arms around his neck. She was confused.
What's going on? In the morning he was like a jackass and now he looks like he wants to be so close to me, she thought. It's not that I was complaining, but... I wish I understood.
Javi placed his cheek against Minna's cheek. She smelled his aftershave... Damn, he smells so good, she thought. They danced quietly, but they enjoyed every moment. Suddenly Javi whispered something to her ear.
- Minna... I'm very sorry about the way I've been acting recently... I've been really stupid and I'm sorry I said those bad things to you.
- I'm sorry too, Minna whispered back, - I was a bit pissed off, but I was lost and didn't understand what was going on... in fact, I still don't understand...
Then the song ended, a way too soon, Minna thought. Javi gave a kiss to her cheek and looked at her eyes.
- You're wonderful!
Minna couldn't say anything, she just smiled and her feelings were messed up.
They joined the others and chatted with them for a while. Basty was quite drunk already, Ony little less.

- Now it's my turn to dance with you, Ony said to Marisa.
He took Marisa with him to the dancefloor. Marisa's thoughts were confused. He wants to dance with me? Ony looked at Marisa all the time when they were dancing and smiled to her. When the slow song came, Ony came close and put his arms around Marisa.
- Do you like dancing? Ony asked.
- Yes, very much, Marisa mumbled. She was wondering, how Ony acted this way now.
They were quiet for a while. Then Ony started to say something.
- Marisa... I've been thinking... I mean... I've waited for a chance to say...
- Yes? Marisa was curious.
But something interrupted Ony.
- Hey, look... Basty and Minna... What are they doing?

Basty waited for a slow song and when it started, he immediately took Minna to dance floor. Javi looked surprised, but winked to Minna, when she looked at him.
- You've been avoiding me, Basty said when they danced.
- I thought you're angry with me, Minna answered.
- No, I'm just... a bit disappointed, he said.
- I'm sorry! Minna said, - It's my fault! I let you think I was interested in you. I'm terribly sorry for that! It wasn't my intention, you know!
- You were only playing with me, Basty said.
- Oh, don't say so! Minna got scared, - I really like you, Basty, and thought I could go on with you, especially when you seemed to be interested in me... it's just that my sense and heart didn't agree.
- You mean? Basty asked.
- I mean my heart wasn't with it. I love someone else and I felt I was doing wrong.
- Does Ony has a chance on you or are you going to break his heart as well? Are you only playing with us?
Oh, God, he doesn't know that I'm into Javi! Minna thought.
- No, Basty! she looked terrified. - I'm not playing with you! This is not a game!
- Really? Basty seemed to be a bit pissed off... and also drunk, a lot!
- I was hoping we could be friends, but I understand if you don't want, Minna said.
- Friends? Basty asked confused, - After all this?
- Yes! I do like you and I love you as a friend! If you don't want to see me again, I'm very sad!
- No, no.. that's not enough for me! Basty said and held her tighter and tried to kiss her, but Minna didn't let him do that.
- Let me go!

- Javi, look! Mikel said and pointed at Basty and Minna.
- What the hell..? Javi said and walked towards them.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Part 20

Basty was strong, but Minna fought back and when she had a chance, she pushed him really strongly. Basty fell down the floor. He was too drunk and couldn't control himself.
- I said no! Why don't you listen! Minna said very angryly.
- Hey, hey, what's up? Javi came to them and looked worried.
People around them looked at them, again. Minna left. Basty got up staggering.
Marisa and Ony came also to see what was going on.
- Basty is behaving badly, Mikel explained.
Basty tried to go after Minna, but Ony and Javi stopped him.
- Calm down, man! Don't make this any harder! Ony said with a tight voice.
- We better leave here, Marisa said quietly, -You go to the car and I'll find Minna.
Marisa knew that Minna would be in the ladies' room.

Minna was staring at a mirror and leaning her hands to a table when Marisa rushed in.
- Gosh, what happened? Are you ok?
- Basty, Minna said sadly, - I really screwed up with him! He wants me even if I don't love him. Or is he just crazy? Minna had tears in her eyes.
Marisa hugged her.
- He is just drunk, maybe he'll be different tomorrow, Marisa said.
- This is so crazy..., Minna cried.
- Things will be just fine sooner or later, believe me, Marisa tried to cheer her up, even if she didn't quite believe herself what she just said.
- We shouldn't have come here, Minna said quietly.
- Yea... but we must leave now. Are you able to drive?
- I think so...

Boys were sitting in a car already, when Marisa and Minna came outside.
- Shit, I don't wanna see him now, Minna said.
- We must get back to the cottage. Don't worry, you'll be safe, Marisa said.
Girls stepped in the car. Boys were quiet. Minna started the car and soon they were on their way to the cottage. Nobody said a word.

- Basty, you'll go straight to bed and sleep now, Ony said, when they were back at the cottage, and he helped Basty upstairs with Mikel. Javi and Marisa stayed with Minna in downstairs.
Minna looked like she was about to cry again. Javi went to her.
- Come here, he said and hugged her.
Minna bursted into crying.
- Basty and alcohol isn't always a very good combination, Javi said quietly and hold Minna in his arms. - I'm so sorry that you had to see this side of him. He seems to be in love with you. I'm not blind, I've seen how he looks at you.
- I guess we've all seen it, Marisa said.
- I was so stupid when I let him think he had a chance on me, Minna said sobbling.
- But you said no to him. He should have believed it. It isn't your fault, Marisa said.
- Come here on the couch, Javi said to Minna,- you need to calm down.
- I think you want to be alone, Marisa said and left for upstairs.
Javi held Minna close to him, against his chest and fondled her hair. Minna was so sad and couldn't much think that she was so close to the man she loved.
- How do you feel now? Javi asked.
- Better... thanks..., Minna said and she didn't cry anymore.
- Do you think you could sleep? Javi continued.
- Don't know... maybe later. But you need to go to sleep, Minna said.
- No... I can sit here with you. I don't want that you're alone or scared.
- Thanks. It means a lot to me.
- Are you hungry or something? I could make you a sandwich, Javi asked then.
- No... I'm not hungry... I'm just so damn shocked and ... I don't know what to think anymore! Minna said and Javi held her tighter.
- I'm sure Basty will be sorry for that. He was too drunk and maybe seeing you with me was something he couldn't stand.
- He hates me!
- No, he doesn't... Do you hate him then? Javi asked.
- I... I don't know... really...
- I think you need to sleep now, Javi decided, - Tomorrow everything looks brighter.
- I can't sleep, Minna said sadly.
- Does it help if I sing to you? Javi asked and smiled.
- Sing? Minna asked and was a bit surprised.
- Yes... if you want, you can sleep in my room and I sing to you until you fall asleep. I swear I won't try anything! Javi said smiling, but his look told that he meant what he said.
Minna hesitated for a while.
- I'd like that, she said then.

They were laying on Javi's bed and Javi started singing. ' Puede que mañana sea tarde, y que den cosas por decir...'
Minna listened and looked at him. His voice was perfect... so calming and soft. She relaxed and forgot what had happened with Basty. Javi's voice filled her head completely. She closed her eyes and just listened and when Javi finished the song, she was asleep. Javi fondled her hair gently and gave a kiss to her forehead.
- Sweet dreams, my love, he whispered.

Minna awoke when she felt someone was next to him. Then she remembered where she was. Javi had sung a beautiful song for her and she didn't remember anything else. Now he was sleeping next to her. It was still dark outside, but they had a tiny lamp on. Minna checked the clock. Only 7:15 a.m. Better go to my own bed, she thought. She looked at Javi for a while. Gosh, he looks wonderful! She gave a light kiss to his cheek and quietly left the room and went upstairs.
When she was going to her room, she heard an whisper.
- Minna! Come here!
Minna got scared. Was it Basty?
Then she saw Basty coming from his room toward him. Before Minna opened the door of her and Marisa's room, Basty grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. Minna was really scared.
- What are you doing, let me go! Minna tried to speak quietly.

Part 21

But Basty took her to his room. He looked different than yesterday.
- Sorry, Minna, but I had to get you in here.
- I don't understand! Why are you scaring me all the time? Minna said.
- Let me speak now, Basty said. - I'm really sorry what happened yesterday. I was too drunk and I couldn't stand the fact that you don't want to be with me. I saw a bad dream and I've been awake for few hours. I was thinking if you won't speak to me again. I didn't mean to hurt you, but I somehow lost my control. I'm very sorry about it!
Basty looked like he was really regretting.
- I remember you said you want to be my friend. I would be more than happy, if you still would like to be my friend, he said and seemed to be ashamed.
- So, you accept that I can't be anything else than just a friend? Minna asked.
- Yes, you and Pekka have my blessing.
- What? Pekka? Minna was about to burst into laughing, - Do you think I'm in love with Pekka?
- Well... aren't you then? he asked and was very surprised.
- No way! You don't know who he is? Minna laughed.
- No! Who?
- My brother! Yes, I admit that it must have looked weird, the thing that we did the other day, but we're always teasing each others when we're together.
- Oh..., Basty didn't quite know what to say, - but who is it then? Ony?
- No... Haven't you noticed anything? Minna asked.
- Oh... don't say it's Javi? Basty was now very surprised.
- Yes..., Minna said and was embarrassed.
- Great! Basty said, - 'Cause it means I can see you more often then if you're with him... I mean if we're friends... are we?
Minna was relieved. Basty wasn't a jerk after all. Who knows, if there wasn't Javi, she might have fallen in love with Basty.
- Of course we're friends! I'm more than happy now! Minna smiled. She wasn't afraid of him anymore.
- Great! Basty said and then he came and hugged Minna. She hugged back.
- I'm sorry, Basty said.
- So am I, Minna said, - but everything is fine now.
Minna was leaving the room.
- Go to sleep for a while, she said, - I'm tired too.
- Yea, I think I can sleep now, Basty said and smiled.

Minna went to her and Marisa's room and straight to her bed and fell asleep again. She was happy that things were fine now.
Few hours later Marisa woke up. She was surprised to see Minna on her bed, because she had been awake at 3:00 and Minna wasn't on her bed then.
She decided to get up and Minna woke up too.
- Morning! Minna said to Marisa.
- Well, morning! You stayed up late, aren't you still tired? Marisa asked.
- I didn't stay up late... I slept next to Javi, Minna grinned.
- What? Marisa was surprised.
Minna had to tell her what had happened, also about the chat with Basty.
- So, you have solved your problems now? Marisa asked.
- Yep!
- That's really great! Marisa smiled.
- But let's make some breakfast, I'm starving! Minna said and got up.
The girls were in the kitchen, when Javi got up.
- Good morning! he said and sat down by the table.
He looked at Minna like asking if she is ok.
- Morning! Minna said and sat down opposite Javi.
- How are you feeling? he asked.
- Just fine! Minna smiled.
Javi seemed to be relieved.
- You ran away..., he smiled then.
- Well... yes! Minna said smiling.
Basty came to kitchen and looked exhausted.
- Uh... morning..., he mumbled and sat down next to Minna.
Javi looked scared. What would happen now? he thought.
Basty and Minna looked at each others and smiled.
Javi was confused. He didn't expect this!
- You have a headache? Minna asked Basty.
- Sort of..., Basty laughed and poured some juice to his glass.
Javi stared at them. He expected Minna would have stayed far from him, not talking to him like that.
Marisa brought coffee pan to the table and sat down for breakfast.
Javi looked at her. It seemed to be natural for her that Basty and Minna acted friendly to each others.
Then Minna looked at Javi and saw his surprised face.
- What's wrong? she asked and looked amused.
- You..., Javi sighed.
- Don't worry... me and Basty had a talk early in the morning, Minna explained,
- From now on we are just friends. Everything is fine! she smiled.
Javi looked at Basty and he smiled as well.
- Oh... great! Javi was delighted.
He was so happy now. He didn't have to compete with Basty anymore. He looked at Minna and felt his heart started beating faster. If I only could be alone with her...

Mikel came downstairs.
- Morning! What shall we do today? he asked and came for breakfast.
- I think it's time to do the laundry and clean up the cottage, Marisa said and smiled.
- We have been here already for a week, so it would be pleasant to be here if we clean a bit, Minna said and ate her sandwich.
Ony was the last to come for the breakfast.
- Heyy, the sleeping beauty arrives! Mikel laughed.
- Shut up..., Ony mumbled and yawned and sat by the table.
The others smiled, but didn't say anything. Ony looked really tired.
- Did you hear already, we will clean up the house today! Mikel told Ony.
- Yea? Oh..., he said and yawned again.
Ony hadn't slept well. He had planned that he should talk to Marisa, but somehow it seemed to be so difficult... and now when he looked at her eyes, talking seemed to be even more difficult. What am I going to do? he thought.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:03 pm

Part 22

After the breakfast the girls did the dishes, Javi took the vacuum cleaner and went to clean his room. The other boys went to look for clothes to wash.
Soon Javi took the vacuum cleaner and took it to Ony's room. Then he looked clothes to wash as well. Marisa went to help the boys to use the washing machine and drying machine. Basty and Mikel left the housekeeping room already, but Ony stayed as he noticed he could talk to Marisa.
- How long does this programme take? he asked about the washing machine.
- I'm not sure... maybe for an hour.. I didn't find the instructions yet, Marisa answered and looked for the instructions in the closet, but didn't find.
- Marisa, I..., Ony started, but couldn't continue, because Mikel came to the room.
- Hey, I found more clothes to wash. I'll leave them here and put to the washing machine later, Mikel said and then he was gone.
Marisa looked at Ony. Did he try to say something?
- Did you say something, before Mikel came? she asked.
But Ony couldn't answer, because now Javi came in.
- Is the machine on already? Oh, it is... well, later then... but Ony, the vacuum cleaner is in your room now, you better use it! Javi grinned.
- Oh... ok, I'll go then, he mumbled and left the room.

Everybody were cleaning and soon the girls were washing the floors downstairs. Mikel and Basty were cleaning upstairs. Then Minna went to check the washing machine. It had stopped already and she took the clothes and put them into drying machine. Then she started to fill the washing machine again.
- You need help? Javi asked at the door.
- Not really.., Minna said and added laundry detergent to the machine. Then she put the machine on.
- You finished cleaning? Minna asked him, - Or are you loafing? she grinned.
Javi laughed.
- Damn... you just caught me!
- I knew it! Minna smiled.
- I just came to check the laundry, he said then.
- Really?
Javi came closer.
- And you..., he smiled and put his hands to Minna's waist.
Javi wanted to kiss her... finally she was here alone with him and it's now or never, he thought.
- Did the washing machine stop already? Marisa rushed in.
Javi got scared and released Minna immediately. Both had a scary face.
- Oh, did I interrupt something? Marisa asked and smiled confused.
- Umm... no... we were leaving actually! Minna explained, but Marisa saw from her face that it was a lie.
- Yea, sure! she said.
- Yes, the machine stopped and now there's a new programme on, Minna said then and left the room. Javi left too.
Gee, this seems to be a popular place, Marisa thought and smiled.

At noon they had cleaned up the cottage and they had a coffee break.
- I'd like to get some pizza, Mikel said suddenly.
- Good idea, by the way, Marisa was delighted, -We can make them ourselves...
- And eat pizza, drink and listen to music..., Minna continued.
- And dance and have fun! Mikel ended.
- Yayy!! That's what we're going to do! Javi smiled.
- But first the sauna and then pizzas, Marisa said.
- Hey, we could teach the boys how to be in the sauna! Minna grinned.
- Oh, no, no!! Mikel said right away and pretended to be terrified.
- No, this time we'll behave, right, Marisa? Minna smiled.
- Sure! No more teasing! Marisa laughed.
- And from the sauna we'll go to swim in the snow! Minna laughed.
- Good joke! Ony laughed.
- It wasn't a joke, Minna grinned, - At least I'll do it!
- Seriously? Basty asked and started to believe what she said.
- Yes! Many people like to do it! Also many people like to swim in the hole in the ice.
- What? Javi was surprised? - Seriously?
- Yes... they even compete in it! Minna explained.
- You are crazy people for sure! Basty shaked his head.
- I've never tried it though, Minna said, - but I do like swimming in the snow, she grinned.
- I don't believe it! Javi argued.
- You'll see it! And I bet you can't do it! Minna teased him.
- If you can do it, I can do it! Javi grinned.
- Ok! It's a deal! Minna laughed.
The others laughed and were curious to see what would happen.
- Great! I'll put the sauna on then! Marisa said and got up from the table and headed to the sauna.
Mikel and Ony went to get their dry clothes from the drying machine, Basty was in upstairs and Minna was going to go upstairs as well, when Javi stopped her.
- Where do you hurry? he smiled and grabbed her hands.
- I'll have to find a swimsuit, if were going to swim in the snow! she grinned.
- You really are going to do it? Javi asked.
- Of course... you're going to chicken out? Minna laughed.
- No way! he said and came closer and looked at her eyes.
Both felt how their hearts beat faster and their lips almost touched, but then they heard Mikel and Ony.
- Hey, Javi, the drying machine is free now... there are still some clothes to dry, Mikel said.
Both Ony and Mikel had clean clothes with them.
Minna turned around and went upstairs. Javi tried to act like nothing happened.
- Sure! I'll put them on! he answered and headed to housekeeping room. When he walked past Ony, he grinned to Javi and said quietly
- No privacy, huh?
- Shut up! Javi answered annoyed.

Part 23

The sauna was ready and Javi wanted to go first to learn the right way to be there. Minna was already there when Javi came in.
- You promise not to throw the water too much? he asked carefully and came to sit next to her.
- Of course! The point is that YOU throw the water, Minna smiled.
- Oh?
- But don't throw too much, just a bit that you can see how much steam it brings. If it feels that you could stand a bit more, then throw more. The point is that you can enjoy this, not suffer.
Javi threw little water to the stones. Soon they felt hot steam, but Javi thought it wasn't bad, actually quite pleasant. He threw a bit more and he noticed that Minna had told the truth.
- Hey! You were right! I really like it this way! he smiled.
He leaned toward Minna and she leaned toward him and they both thought this time they finally could kiss, but then the door of the sauna was opened and Basty came in.
Minna and Javi looked at each others.
- Damn! There are too many people in this house! Javi grinned.
- True! Minna smiled.
- Is it my turn to learn? Basty asked and came to sit.
- Sure! Minna said, - I think Javi can teach you now, he learned really fast!

After a while Basty had learned to like the sauna as well. Then he reminded Minna and Javi about the snow swimming.
- So, are you ready? Minna smiled.
- Aaa... not really! Javi laughed, - But let's do it!
They left the sauna and went to the door which was opened to backyard and stepped out to the cold weather.
Basty, Mikel, Ony and Marisa had come to look at them.
- You go first..., Javi suggested and looked a bit terrified.
- No, no, at the same time of course! Minna grinned.
They were staring at the deep snowdrift which waited for them.
- I'll count on three, then we jump, ok? Minna said.
- Aaa... ok! Javi hesitated a bit.
- One... two... THREE!!!!
Javi jumped to the snowdrift. At the same time Minna pretended she is going to jump, but she didn't. She stood still and laughed like crazy when Javi yelled in the cold snow! Mikel had his videocamera and he was filming, but it was difficult, because he laughed so much. Javi saw that Minna had cheated and suddenly he came and grabbed on her and pulled her to the snowdrift too. Now Minna was screaming, because the snow was so cold. They fought and screamed in the snow for a while. The others laughed so hard. Then Minna got up and said they must go back to the sauna now.
- No need to say twice! Javi said and went quickly back inside.
- I didn't know you're that crazy! Marisa laughed when Minna came in too.
- Me neither! Minna laughed and went back to the sauna.

- Throw more water! Minna said to Javi when she came to sit next to him.
- I can't believe that I did it! Javi threw water to the stones.
- Aah, wonderful! Minna said, - Lovely hot steam! And the snow was so refreshing!
- You cheated! I'll have to punish you! Javi grinned.
- Sorry... I'm just like that... sometimes..., Minna grinned back.
Mikel, Ony and Marisa came in. They had towels around them as they weren't going to jump in the snowdrift.
- Guys, you should try the snow too... it was kinda... fun! Javi said to Mikel and Ony.
- Maybe some other time, Ony smiled.
- Well, I think I'll leave now. Marisa can teach Mikel and Ony, Minna said and left the sauna. Javi stayed there for a while.
Marisa told the boys the same as Minna told Javi and both Ony and Mikel threw water to the stones in their turn. They both seemed to like it. It wasn't too hot.
- Next time we will try a birch-switch, Marisa grinned.
- A WHAT? Mikel asked.
- It's made of branches of birch. You beat yourself with it, Marisa explained and laughed to the boys' faces.
- I'm outta here! Javi said and left.
- Yea, me too! Mikel laughed, - I've had enough of these strange Finnish habits!
Marisa laughed and Ony was amused too. They were alone in the sauna now. Ony decided he had to ask something... but how? He didn't dare to ask straight.
- Javi and Minna seem to like each others, Ony started.
- Yes, I've noticed... and she has told me she likes him a lot.
- But I was shocked the day before yesterday when they almost yelled to each others.
- Yes, but it was a misunderstanding..
- I know... I mean I realised that Javi thought that she likes more Basty or me.
- You? Marisa was surprised.
- Basty saw us hugging, so I guess he told Javi then.
- Oh..., Marisa was shocked. Minna and Ony hugged? Why? When? Why she didn't tell me!? What if she really wanted Ony, not Javi!? Damn!
- What about Mikel? Ony asked then?
- Mikel? Marisa hardly heard what Ony asked. She was thinking about Minna. What game the girl was playing?
- Yes... do you like him?
Shit.. What I'm gonna do? Marisa thought. Is she taking Ony? Is she just pretending to be interested in Javi?
- Aa... Mikel? Marisa stammered, - Well... I do have... feelings for him..., she started.
Shit! She likes Mikel more after all, Ony thought and got up.
- It's too hot in here, he mumbled and left.
Marisa was in her thoughts, but wake up from them when she saw Ony leaving. She didn't have time to finish her sentence. She meant to say "but only as a friend", but Ony was gone already.
- Damn! Marisa cursed.

Minna was already in the kitchen making dough for pizza bottoms, when Javi came from the sauna wearing only a towel. Basty was probably in his room, because Javi didn't see him anywhere. He grinned to Minna.
- Why you look at me that way? Minna was suspicious. She kept making the dough.
- I'm thinking a good punishment to you!
- Well, you can spank me if you want, Minna grinned back, - but not now, 'cause we must make the pizzas.
Javi came closer to her.
- I can't wait..., he whispered to her ear.
Minna looked at him, though his whispering made her shiver.
- Spanking or pizzas?
- Both! he laughed.
- Oh, well... you better come and help a bit, if you want pizza, Minna smiled.
- Ok. After that I'll spank you! Javi continued teasing.
- No, you won't! Minna disagreed and wiped her doughed hand to Javi's face!
For a moment he looked surprised. The dough was gliding down on his face.
- Damn it, girl! he yelled, - This was the last thing you did to me! he pretended to be angry, but Minna saw he wasn't really angry.
- I think I'll spank you right now! he grinned.
Minna ran toward stairs laughing all the time. Javi ran after her. Basty was coming downstairs at the same time.
- Basty! Help me! He is going to spank me! Minna yelled and went hiding behind Basty's back.
- Hey! What's going on? Basty laughed, then he saw Javi's face.
- What happened to your face? he laughed.
- She did it! She's a bad girl! Javi grinned and tried to grab on Minna.
- Oh, no! You're not teasing my friend! Basty smiled and kept Javi away from Minna.
Mikel came from the sauna and looked surprised, when he saw Javi, Basty and Minna.
- What are you doing? he asked.
- Just having little fun! Basty laughed.
- You're crazy! Mikel laughed as well.
- Ok! Let's calm down and make the pizzas if we want to have them, Minna said then.
- I have to wash my face! Javi said.
- Sorry! Minna smiled, - I couldn't help it!
- I noticed! Javi smiled and went to wash his face.
Minna returned to kitchen.

Minna and the boys were already making the pizzas, when Marisa finally came from the sauna. She had been sitting there for a long time and thinking about everything. Now she looked at Ony first. He didn't look at her. He was concentrated to making pizza and had fun with Basty. Then Marisa looked at Minna. She explained something to Javi and Mikel and they seemed to have fun too. Shit, sister, why you didn't tell me! she thought. Then Minna noticed her.
- Hey, you wanna make a pizza too? she asked Marisa.
- I guess... whatever.., she answered and went upstairs.
Minna looked at her and wondered what was going on. She decided to go after Marisa.
- I think you can manage by yourself now, guys. I need to talk to Marisa.
- Ok, Javi answered.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Part 24

Minna came in to their room.
- Are you ok? Something happened? she asked and looked worried.
- Like you would care! Marisa sounded angry.
- I don't understand...
- You want him too? Marisa yelled, - Just take him! Now you have three, take the last one too!
Minna was shocked. What was going on?
- Please, explain! she demanded.
- You and Ony!
- Ony? What about him?
- I heard you have hugged him. Aren't Basty and Javi enough? Marisa sounded very sarcastic.
- Hugged? Oh, now I get it! But you understood wrong! Minna tried to explain.
- Liar! Marisa accused.
- I'M NOT! Now you better listen to me, 'cause I'm not going to say this twice! Minna felt so annoyed.
- Ony hugged me, because I told him about Basty and Javi and I was so unhappy and he comforted me! There was nothing more! Ony is just a friend... and will never be more than that! And you're stupid, if you think I want all of them! NO! I want only Javi, can't you see it?!
Marisa was staring at her. Was she telling the truth? Why would she lie to me? She's my friend... and I was jealous about Ony... Tears were falling from her eyes.
- Minna... I'm sorry... I was stupid... please forgive me! I didn't mean it..., she started crying.
Minna came and hugged her.
- Shh... don't cry, sis, it's ok... I know how you feel. This isn't easy for us and I know how much you like Ony. I'm not interested in him. Sorry, I forgot to tell about the hugging and the chat we had.
Marisa wiped away her tears.
- No, I'm sorry! I accused you without knowing the truth! I promise to ask next time before I start yelling..
- Ok! Sounds better! Minna smiled, - Now let's go and make some pizza, ok?
- Sure! Marisa smiled.

- The last pizza is ready! Marisa said.
- Ok. Everybody now, let's go to the fireplace room and celebrate, Mikel said cheerfully.
- And everyone, take with you something... eating, drinking..., Marisa said.
- You guys go ahead, Minna said, - I'll put the dishes to dishwasher, 'cause I know I hate to do it later.
She stayed in the kitchen and worked with the dishes. Shit! The dishwasher is full! She turned it on and decided to wash the rest by hand. There weren't too many of them.
She heard footsteps. Someone came downstairs.
- You forgot something? Minna asked without turning to look who it was.
She thought it was Marisa.
Sudddenly she felt arms around her waist and she heard a whisper near her ear.
- Yea, I forgot you!
Minna turned over and looked at Javi's green eyes. She knew why he came.
They stared at each others for a while. They felt like time stopped. Their lips came closer and finally they met. At first it was like tasting a bit, in the next moment it was lust and desire.
- Hey, guys, aren't you..., Mikel stopped and just stared at them his mouth open. He had came downstairs to check where Minna and Javi were.
- Sorry..., he said, blushed and went back upstairs.
Minna and Javi stopped kissing and looked at each others, then they looked at Mikel, who was going upstairs. They both were breathing fast. Then Javi gave a tender kiss to Minna and hugged her.
- I've waited for this moment, he said, - I thought I'll never get a chance!
- Me too, Minna said, - Always someone interrupting.
Both smiled.
- Maybe we should go to upstairs now, Javi said, - I bet Mikel has told this to everybody!
- I have an idea! Minna grinned, - Let's get them drunk, so they'll pass out and then we can be alone!
- Damn good idea! Javi laughed, - Let's do it!

In the fireplace room everybody were eating pizza and drinking beer, when Minna and Javi entered the room.
- Hey, don't eat all the pizza! Minna said and joined the others.
The music was on, but this time it wasn't D'Nash. Minna found a bottle of Vodka and started making drinks for the others. Javi and Minna didn't drink much.
After they had eaten, they started dancing. Everybody had fun and soon they were quite drunk, except Minna and Javi, but others didn't notice it.
When a slow song came, Minna and Javi danced quietly, holding close each others and kissing.
- Hey, I caught them kissing in the kitchen earlier! Wohoo! Mikel laughed.
- So what? Marisa laughed, - It was about the time!
She almost fell down, but Mikel caught her and asked her to dance with him.

Basty sat on the sofa and watched the two couples dancing. Ony drank his beer and stared at the fire next to him. He was pissed off because of Mikel... and Marisa... He thought he had a chance on her. Now nothing meant nothing.
- Basty, Ony said.
- What?
- I feel bad.
- Why?
- I don't know...
- Maybe you shouldn't drink anymore, Basty mumbled. He felt so tired.
- I guess you're right..., Ony said, put his bottle to the table and tried to get up from the sofa, but he fell down on the floor.
- Ony, are you alright? Mikel asked.
The others had stopped dancing and were looking at Ony.
- Me? Oh...yea...I think... I just... can't get up..., he mumbled.
- C'mon guys, let's help him up. He need to go bed now, Mikel said and Javi helped him and they took Ony to his room.
Meanwhile Basty fell asleep on the couch.
- Look, Basty is sleeping! Marisa said.
- Let's put his legs to the couch and let him sleep here, Minna said.
- Good idea, I'll get a blanket for him, Marisa said and went to look for a blanket.

Javi and Mikel came back.
- Where's Marisa? Mikel asked.
- She went to look for a blanket for Basty. I think he have to sleep on the couch... unless you want to carry him to his bed, Minna grinned.
Javi and Mikel laughed.
- No way! We're not going to carry him! Mikel smiled.
- Yea, Ony was hard enough! Javi said.
Marisa came to the room with a blanket. Javi took the chance and grabbed on Minna's hand, when Mikel and Marisa were taking care of Basty. Javi and Minna left the room quietly and went downstairs.
- Finally alone! Javi smiled and stopped walking behind the door of the sauna where also the jacuzzi was.
Minna was nervous. She had a feeling that she knew where this evening would end...
- You want to go to bath? With me? Javi smiled and looked at her eyes.
- With you I'd go anywhere, Minna smiled.
They entered the jacuzzi room. When the door was closed, Javi locked the door. Then he pressed Minna gently against the door.
- Nobody is allowed to disturb us now, he said and kissed her.
I'm fainting soon! Minna thought. Javi's kiss was so hot, so full of passion. They started undressing slowly each others and finally they had nothing on. Javi took her hand and led her to the jacuzzi. The bubbles were off and they preferred it that way. They were caressing each others, kissing, showing tenderness for a long time. They were happy to be finally alone.
- I'm in love with you, Javi whispered, - And I want you so much...
- I love you too, Minna whispered back, - and I want you... I want to feel you...
- Then let's go to my room, Javi sighed.
They got up from the jacuzzi and dried each others. They had only towels on when they left the room. They saw nobody.
- Wait here for a second, Javi said, smiled and disappeared to his room.
Minna shrugged and went to get a cola from the fridge.
- You're still up?
Minna got scared. Marisa had come to the kitchen.
- God, sis, you're scaring me! Minna sighed.
- Sorry! Marisa smiled, - You were in a shower?
- Yes... No!... I mean... in the jacuzzi..., Minna grinned.
- I know you weren't alone! Marisa winked.
- Well... no! Minna was embarrassed, but thought then Marisa spend time with Mikel.
- So, what you two are doing? Minna asked and grinned.
- Uhm... we're eating! I came to get something to drink! Marisa said.
- Eating? Minna was surprised.
Marisa laughed.
- Yea, there is some pizza left. What you're going to do now?
- Sleep! Minna said rapidly and put the cola back to the fridge. Then she smiled and left from the kitchen.
Javi came from his room and winked Minna to enter. Marisa was looking for soft drinks from the fridge and she didn't see where Minna disappeared.

Minna could hardly breath! Javi hat lit many candles around his room! There wasn't any other light than candle light and it was so romantic.
- Wow, this is... unbelievable! Minna sighed.
- Come here, Javi said and pulled her close to him. He kissed her and they both started acting really hot. They went laying on the bed and caressing and kissing each others. Soon they had no towels, nothing. I can't believe it's happening now, Minna could only think, this is so damn perfect!

After everything was over, they layed on the bed, close to each others. Minna had tears in her eyes. Javi kissed her forehead gently and then he noticed she was crying.
- Why are you crying? he asked and looked worried, - Did I hurt you?
- No... no... I'm just so happy! Minna sighed.
- So am I, Javi whispered, - You are everything I want!
- I am? Minna asked, - but we have just met.
- Yes, but I feel like I've known you for a long time.
- It's funny, but I feel the same, Minna said and gently fondled his belly.
- Watch out, girl, you're waking the beast in me again, Javi smiled.
- That's what I was hoping! Minna smiled back.
Then they started everything again.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:09 pm

Part 25

Marisa was still awake, she looked at the clock. It was already half three, but here she was on her thoughts and couldn’t sleep. She and Mikel had been eating more pizza and decided then to go to bed. I bet Mikel is snoring already, she thought. She looked at Minna's bed. It was empty. Oh, well... they're finally together, she thought and smiled. Then Marisa walked to the door and slowly opened it. She went downstairs and to the kitchen. I always can drink something, she was thinking and opened the door. She screamed, when somebody grapped on her and put his hand on her mouth. She was staring at Mikel’s eyes.
- Shhhh…You are waking up everybody!
- What are you doing here? Marisa asked
- I couldn’t sleep so I came to check the fridge, Mikel smiled and drank his cola.
- Really? Same here….Give me some of it! Marisa laughed and grabbed the bottle from Mikel and drank a bit.
- So, why you couldn’t sleep?
- I don’t know….and you?
- Me neither, maybe it because this has been so great experience for us and I’m so excited about it. This is so different than back in Spain.
Marisa nodded, she knew what the boy ment. She was wondering why it was so easy to speak with Mikel, why it wasn’t like that with Ony. Why she felt nervous when she was with Ony? And why with Mikel it was like the most natural thing to hang out with a boy?
Mikel was looking out from the window while drinking his cola.
- The sky is beautiful!! Look up for all those stars!!
Marisa walked next to Mikel and looked at out too.
- Hey, I got an idea! Let’s go for walking, I want to see that sky…? Mikel said and Marisa agreed, because she wasn’t sleepy at all, viceversa.
So she sneaked quietly to her room and put the clothes on. Then she went back to downstairs, where Mikel was already waiting for her.
They opened the door and felt the coldness. They started to walk in silence toward the little road that would lead them into the forest nearby. Mikel was wondering what the others were missing, because it was very beautiful all around them and so white! Marisa smiled to Mikel’s enthusiasm and got a crazy idea to throw the boy with a snowball. She grapped the snow and throwed it to Mikel’s back.
- What the fuck??!!, Mikel turned around and saw Marisa laughing.
Suddenly Marisa started to scream when she saw the boy turning around and coming toward her. She ran further into the forest with the boy behind her. She slipped and was on the ground laughing when Mikel came and grapped snow and put it on Marisa’s face.
- Stop Mikeeeeell!!!!
Mikel helped Marisa up and they both were laughing for a while and teasing each others.
- I think we should get back already, Mikel said and they decided to go back to the cottage.
- Are you cold? he asked when he noticed that Marisa was shivering.
- Just a little bit. I think some of the snow went inside my jacket, she said laughing.
- Come here, Mikel smiled and soon Marisa noticed to be very close to the boy.
Mikel put his other hand on Marisa’s shoulder and kept the girl close until they were again on the little road. Marisa felt weird. She liked Mikel a lot, no doubt about it, but was there something more? Does the boy feel something for me? she thought. Then they stopped. Marisa felt herself nervous so she said:
- Let’s make snowangels!
- What? Mikel asked and looked kinda stupid.
- I show you, Marisa said and went to lie down on the ground and started to move her legs and arms.
Mikel came next to her and did the same. Then they stood up.
- Oh my God! They really look like angels! the boy shouted.
Then he looked at the girl. Marisa felt Mikel watching her and blushed.
- Look! Mikel suddenly shouted and pointed at the sky.
- It’s a shooting star! We have to wish something! Marisa said and they both looked at the star in silence and made a wish.
Marisa was still looking at the sky when she felt Mikel coming closer. She turned her head and was staring straight to Mikel’s eyes. Marisa was feeling strange and some voice told her to turn her head away, but she couldn’t. Suddenly she felt Mikel’s lips on hers. They were warm and Marisa kissed the boy back.
- Let’s go inside, I’m kinda cold, she said.
It was a lie, but she felt very confused. Mikel was nice and she did had feelings for him, but she had feelings for Ony too. Even though Ony don’t like me, she was thinking. But if I start something serious with Mikel, will it last? she thought while walking back inside. They both took the cold clothes off and shoes.
- You want something, a hot chocolate? Marisa said and was happy to be in the kitchen alone with her thoughts. What the hell I’m doing here? Somehow she couldn’t resist Mikel, but was it love?
She walked to the living room with two mugs of hot chocolate in her hands and watched Mikel putting the fireplace on by adding some woods .
- Now you don’t feel cold anymore, the boy smiled.
They both were sitting on the couch and drinking the chocolate and chatting. Suddenly Marisa felt tired.
- Come here, Mikel said put their mugs on the table. He was laying on the couch and Marisa went next to him, putting her head on Mikel’s chest. Soon they both were on sleep.

In the morning Basty woke up first. He was wondering why he was on the couch. Then he had a flash of yesterday... they had been drinking...and... oh, what a headache..
He got up and went downstairs. It was 11 o'clock and he was alone in the kitchen. Are they still sleeping? Basty wondered. He opened the fridge and looked at inside. A piece of pizza... he took it and ate it right away. Then he took a bottle of cola and drank it and burped loud. Shit, I feel so sick! I wonder, if we have any headache pills.
He didn't know where to look for, so he walked to the living room and was going to sit on the couch, but... Mikel and Marisa! What the hell is this? Basty wondered. Well, it's not my business, he thought and decided to go his room and sleep more.

Minna awoke suddenly. She was seeing a dream about her and Javi. They had a terrible fight and then Javi suddenly disappeared. She wasn't sleepy anymore. She was scared, but relaxed then when she looked at the guy sleeping next to her. She tried to get up, but Javi grabbed on her.
- Where you're going? he mumbled with a sleepy voice, still laying on his belly.
- I thought I'll get up now, Minna answered and leaned back next to Javi, - I'm thirsty and I want to go to the shower.
- Oh yea? Javi still mumbled, - but I'm hungry and I won't let you run away!
In the next moment he was totally awake and he moved so that he was laying on top of her.
- Got you! he grinned and kissed her.
- I wonder if the others are awake already, Minna said after they stopped kissing.
- So? Javi asked, - It doesn't matter, they won't come here anyway! Besides, the beast is awaken already, so you can't escape, he smiled and soon they both were in heaven again.

Finally Minna was in the shower, after an hour she first had thought of taking the shower. She didn't hear anyone coming until she felt arms around her.
- Oh, shit, you scared me! she laughed.
Javi bit gently her shoulder.
- I had to come! I couldn't miss this with you, he smiled.
Minna turned to him. Javi had lust in his eyes again and his kiss was very passionate.
- You're really a beast, Minna said when she could speak again.
- So, you don't want me? Javi smiled.
- Of course I want, Minna smiled, - but what about others? What if they find us here?
- I don't care! Javi grinned.
- But this is so embarrassing...
- Shut up now, Javi said and kissed her again.

Part 26

After a long while Minna was going upstairs to her and Marisa's room. She didn't see anybody in the kitchen, but she heard snoring from the living room. That must be Mikel, she thought. She went to their room and found nobody there. Where's Marisa? she thought. Well... I better get dressed and have something for breakfast.

After getting dressed Minna went to downstairs. She was really thirsty now and she went straight to the kitchen, took a glass of water and drank it all. Then she took another glass of water and drank it as well. When she was taking the third glass of water, she noticed how Javi looked at her. He was already in the kitchen.
- I've never seen anyone so thirsty than you are! he said smiling, - I guess I should have let you go earlier, he laughed and continued making sandwiches.
- You're making one for me too? Minna asked then. She noticed that she was hungry as well.
- I am making this for you, Javi smiled and leaned to give a kiss to her.
- Great! And make some coffee too! Minna grinned and pinched his butt.
- Ouch! So, you started teasing already! I really should spank you! Javi laughed.
Then they saw Ony who came from his room and looked terrible.
- Please... shut up... headache..., Ony whispered and tried to take a glass of water... but didn't find any glass.
- You want water? Minna asked.
- Yes... and headache pills..., Ony whispered.
Minna gave him two pills and a glass of water and Ony took them and then slowly walked toward living room. He wanted to go lay down on the couch, but when he was in the livingroom, he got shocked. He felt his head could blow up right away!
- NOO! DAMN! FUCK! Ony cursed and left the livingroom keeping his head with hands. It ached very badly. And the sight he saw on the couch made his head to ache even more. He walked to the kitchen and saw half empty bottle of vodka, opened it and drank half of it! Javi and Minna stared at him their mouth open.
- Ony...? What are you doing? Javi asked carefully.
- Drinking, can't you see! he sighed and went to his room then.
Minna went to livingroom to see what special was there that made Ony so strange.
She stood still and stared at Mikel and Marisa on the couch. Marisa was sleeping on Mikel's arms.
- Javi..., Minna said and pointed at the couch.
- What's wrong? Javi asked and came to livingroom. He stared at the sight eyes open wide.
- I never could have thought of this...., he said.
Mikel woke up and seemed to wonder where he was. He saw Javi and Minna staring at him... and Marisa... wait, Marisa? Why is she sleeping on me? Mikel got scared.
Also Marisa got awake and was confused and scared when she realised someone was looking at her.
- Uh... Mikel? Why are we here? Marisa asked and blushed.
Javi left the room and went to see Ony.
- I don't remember... I guess we fell asleep here..., Mikel mumbled.
Minna went back to kitchen. She was shocked. She thought Marisa was interested in Ony, not Mikel.
Marisa got up from the couch and looked at Mikel.
- Sorry... I didn't mean this..., she blushed.
- Me neither... but it felt kinda... good! Mikel smiled.
Marisa went to kitchen, where Minna was making coffee. Javi came from Ony's room and looked at Minna seriously.
- He'll try to sleep now, he said.
- What's going on? Marisa looked at them.
- Ony... he... isn't feeling very well, Minna said.
- Bad headache..., Javi said and gave a quick look at Minna like thinking if it wasn't wise to tell the truth... yet.
- Oh..., Marisa said.
- You want some coffee? Minna asked.
- Sure, thanks!
- And here's your sandwich, sit down and eat it! Javi grinned and gave her the sandwich. It was a huge sandwich with lettuce, ham, slices of cucumber, tomatoe and on the top slices of sweet pepper, which created a heart figure!
Minna stared at the sandwich. Nobody had ever made her anything like this.
- I'm.... speechless..., she sighed and looked at Javi.
He smiled and hugged her.
- Let's eat now, so then we can..., then he whispered something to her ear that Marisa couldn't hear. Minna smiled.
- I can't wait! she said.

Mikel came to the kitchen and looked really tired.
- Anything for me? he asked and rubbed his neck. He sat down by the table.
- Something wrong with your neck? Marisa asked and poured coffee for herself.
- I think I slept badly... the couch isn't best possible place to sleep, he laughed.
- Here... make a sandwich for yourself, Minna passed the bread to Mikel.
- Oh... we have to make our own sandwiches now? he asked, - You've stopped making food?
- No... but we just woke up and haven't had time to make anything, Minna smiled.
Javi pushed her with his elbow.
- What? Minna asked and looked at him.
- That was a lie..., he grinned.
- You shut your mouth and eat your food! Minna grinned back and hit him with her empty coffee mug.
Marisa laughed at them.
- They are together, she whispered to Mikel.
- Oh, really? Mikel whispered back and looked surprised.
- Yes, really... I think they have been awaken already for a long time, she whispered.
Mikel just stared at Marisa.
- No kidding? he said finally.
Then he looked at Javi and Minna who were amused about Mikel's face.
- Umm... you are together? Seriously? he asked then.
- We are! Javi convinced and smiled.
- Well... that's... great! Mikel smiled.
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next