Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo & Juliette 2008 Part 14 The End

+8
Sergo
Kath
Heli
Onyone
Kyra - Angie
Prisca
emilia
girl1035
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: Romeo & Juliette 2008 Part 14 The End

Post  Sergo Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:26 pm

naw finally a new part Very Happy
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:50 am

Oh, i had quite many parts to read but it was definately worth of it! Very Happy
Riikka
Riikka

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Finally a new part cheers
And that was really sweet and cute.. MrGreen
Can't wait for more! Wink
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:19 pm

i'm like Javi.... i wanna be kidnapped too Laughing Laughing Laughing

great part Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Más? What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Sorry guys I didnt post earlier, but my humpster died and I had to deal with it. Now I have new one and Im fine again.

Months were passing by and our parents kinda get used to our “love”. The police still didn’t solve my kidnap, but at least we were allowed to leave the city. Javi and I immediately used the situation and got out to Greece. Exactly to Zakynthos. It was very beautiful island with white beaches and pure water. We were swimming, scuba-diving, shopping, sunbathing and relaxing. Everything was perfect. Like in a fairytale. Do really all fairytales end well? I didn’t want to think about it, but it was hard to avoid the thought that something will tear us apart. I didn’t tell about it to Javi. I just wanted to enjoy there moments. But as the end of our vacation was getting closer and closer, my worries were growing. And when we came back to Barcelona, I knew I was right. Our parents were in a deep fight. I dunno what happened, but I felt like my heart is being tearing apart. On one hand I loved Javi and wanted to be with him and on the other hand I had to support my family. Difficult choice. My heart told me to stay with Javi no matter what, but my brain told me to stay with my family. I chose the 2nd choice. Was it right? Dunno. My mom was furios about Ana Maria. From what I was able to find out there was a big party last week and Ana Maria was flirting with my father. And so my mother waited for another party and was flirting with Francisco, Ana Maria’s husband. So what’s the deal, huh? They all did the same so it should be OK. But it wasn’t. And since we were allowed to leave the country, my mom packed all our stuff and called the taxi to get us to airport. Our privat jet was already ready. How these guys do it? Anytime we need it it is always ready. I suspect them to live in it. As we were getting far and far away from Barcelona, my mother was calming down. But my heart was beating like crazy. Will I ever again see Javi? This was the only question I cared about. But the answer wasn’t about to come soon. We came back to New York. But it wasn’t the same. In those 7 months I was in Spain many things happened here. My best girlfriends moved away so I was left alone in Big Apple. Yes, it was sad, but it also had possitive side. I could do what I wanted to do. There was no-one who could stop me. My parents were again only about their bussines and my sister left to Los Angeles to her boyfriend. She has been telling us she is model, but I have never seen her in a magazine. I really wanted to know what she is up to so I googled her name and some pages came up. It stood there that she is a part of some girl group from Las Vegas and they are about to release a CD. Kinda surprise. I never knew she is into music. But it is her life and I have no right to talk her into it.
One day, as I was shopping on the 5th Avenue, some lady stopped me. She asked me if I were a model. When I said no, she introduced herself as Anna Wintour, the boss of Vogue. She gave me her card and told me to call her when I think about it. I nodded and she walked away.
I was thinking about it the whole night. In the morning I was determined to call her and accept her offer.
girl1035
girl1035

Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:14 pm

ooooooh a model Cool
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:22 pm

Oooh.. Great part.. Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:01 am

soooo great part Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rania Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:31 am

Amazing part!!
She went on holiday with Javi and they went to GREECE!! I want that too!! Zakynthos is a beautiful place, I want to visit it Smile
Rania
Rania

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-01-05

http://www.freewebs.com/dnashgreece

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:47 pm

This part was great!! Very Happy
She went away from Javi?! Shocked Noooo
But great she got that card from the Vogue's boss Cool
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:50 pm

-13-
Everything went just fine. Anna was very nice and it showed up that she knows my mother so it wasn’t problem for her to let me sogn the contract. It was so fast. Right the other day I had a photoshoot for Ralph Lauren’s new collection made especially for Vogue’s anniversary. It was awesome. I mean, I was 19 and I was working with Ralph Lauren. I thought I’m dreaming. Maybe one fairytale was over, but the other one has just begun. I was travelling all around the world, working with world renowed fashion designers and I was enjoying it all for free. It was great, but sometimes, in the nights I was thinking about Javi. Does he still remember me? Does he still love me? I wanted to feel his touch, his kisses, his breath. I was desperate. But the hope that I might see him one day was giving me strenght to stay the way I am and not turn into posh bitch. On all those parties I have been to I saw many people get drunk and behave like assholes or use drogs and then behave like nothing is bad and the world is just about fun. I didn’t like it. Maybe I was freak, but I didn’t feel like I belong to the world of parties. Of course, some invitations I couldn’t just refuse. Those for some arabian Sheik or royal families from Great Britain or Monako. I really loved Monako. Especially in the time of Formula 1 race. It was amazing to walk in the pitstop and talk with some drivers. They were really cool. I enjoyed Ferrari drivers most. They were really nice.
When I came back to New York in October, 2007 Anna was waiting for me in her office.
“Hey Anna.” I said when I came there and kissed her on both cheeks.
“I have something special for you.”
“OK. What is it?”
“Roberto Cavalli has just designed a spring 2008 collection and he wants you to be among the 5 people who will be making promo for it.”
“I like it.”
“But there is one problem.” Anna looked at me worried.
“What is it?”
“It is in Spain. In Madrid.”
“I see.” I said and tear was coming from my eye.
“Yes. It’s just that Spain brought me my biggest love so far and also too it away from me.” I said and wiped the tear away.
“Well, if you don’t want to do it you don’t have to.”
“No, no. I want to do it.”
“OK. I will call to Roberto that you agree and we’ll arrange it.”
“Thank you.” I said and left her office.
When I got back home I fell on my bed and thoughts were running through my head. Is he in love with someone else? What is he doing? Questions like these were driving me crazy. It was torturing me. But it all was about to end soon.
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Oooh.. Great.. She is going to Spain... Cool
And maybe seeing Javi.. Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Rania Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Great part!!
She's going to see Javi again...and working with Roberto Cavalli (Helena Paparizou has a lot of his clothes Smile )
Rania
Rania

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:34 pm

soooo Great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Ooooh she's going back to Spain Shocked
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Rania wrote:Great part!!
and working with Roberto Cavalli (Helena Paparizou has a lot of his clothes Smile )

Thats why I put him into my story. I love the dress she had at Eurovision 2006 when she was singing My number One.

This one: Romeo & Juliette 2008 Part 14 The End - Page 5 Thumb
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Rania Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:50 pm

That dress is really beautiful and that of 2005 too...
Rania
Rania

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:24 pm

She's going back to Spain weeeeeey!!! Very Happy Very Happy
I'm a bit jealous of the girl Laughing Just a bit... hmm... a bit much Laughing

More Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:05 am

she is coming back..... cooooool Cool Cool Cool

great part Very Happy Very Happy
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  girl1035 Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:03 pm

-14-
I was standing in hall at Madrid’s airport. It was so hot. Anna was there with me. She decided to take few days off and went with me to Madrid to meet Roberto Cavalli and maybe have some fun.
Roberto was really nice. He ordered us a limo and we were treaten like queens. We stayed in the most luxourious hotel in Madrid. Just one night costed around 500 euros. Crazy. We had the first day off, but the other day the work started.
We were picked up by a limo in the morning and driven to the studio. The studio was pretty and very comfortable. We were introduced to the stuff and were waiting for the other people to come. Meanwhile the stylist made my make up and showed me the dresses and clothes I was about to wear.
“Who are we waiting for?” I asked Anna and Roberto who were discussing something that was on a photo in a magazine.
“D’Nash.” Roberto answered.
“Who?” I swear I had never heard this name.
“Famous Spanish boyband. You are making the promos together.”
“Awesome.” I said and went to sit to a table and eat something.
After 20 minutes they finally arrived. Three times hooray. They introduced us and they went to put on the right clothes. The one who was introduced as Javi looked so familiar. When I heard the name I thought it is my Javi, but he looked so differente. It couldn’t be mine.
The photoshoot was normal. Everything was fine. There were some problems with the lights when the sun shined into the room, but except this there were no complications. All my thoughts were about my Javi. How stupid I was that I didn’t notice that it was my Javi. And I guess he also didn’t know that it is me. But I don’t blame him. I changed a lot. I died my hair from blond to brown, lost some weight and my hair was also longer. He changed a lot too, he had short hair, lost a lot of weight and had beard. We were talking and hanging out for quite a while, when we first kissed. He was so cool. As we were knowing each other more and more and talking about our past, we realized, that we actually know each other. Kinda funny. But thx to it our love was even bigger.

Now we are happily living in Madrid. We married 6 months ago and in 2 months we are going to have twins. I’m scared but knowing that Javi is by my side makes it easier.
Thank you, my diary, for listening to my thoughts, but I think that I can hanfle things without you. xoxo Elena
girl1035
girl1035

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Aaaw how romantic What a Face
Sergo
Sergo

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:26 pm

aawwww <3 so sweet Very Happy Very Happy
Great story Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Naaw.. How romantic.. Beating heart
This was really great story!
Thanks for sharing it! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Riikka Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:45 am

So lovely but so end.. It was great story! No doubts about that!
Riikka
Riikka

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next